Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 17 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 17 Char_Mightyena
    Mountainside|Morning
    32|7

Drake soon seen the end of the snow. It had been long enough for the time being to say he's seen winter already. The wailing couldn't be heard anymore, but there was so many prints on the ground that shown something had been here. Even the footprints of the Piloswine was all scattered about. One though caught his attention. Mightyena tracks was on some of the ones that had already made an impression in the snow. His first thought was that it was Maka's back before they came, but his other thoughts said that it could be the pack. The Charmeleon had then thought nothing of it afterwards. Though the sense of something evil hadn't passed and they was about to find out very soon. It was eerily quiet. Drake looked at Jack seeing his attention was focused on something. Some sparks was seen from the Pikachu as well. Something was definitely coming.

Soon they came face to face with the pack and its Alpha. "You will go no further Maka. Eluded us this far and it seems the rich boy is amongst you. You all will make lovely additions to my undead pack." There was only one Mightyena that has called Drake rich boy. There wasn't an ounce of a soul within that Mightyena. His immediate thought was to swear, but he was holding back. "We will not be joining any pack, you like all other undead are a waste of space." Ark had spat out. He wasn't intimidated by the bastard that has tormented him in the past. Yet something was off. The trainer was missing and Drake could only guess as to what. "You will join, or you will die. It is quite simple." It seems a death threat regardless and aimed at all of them.

Maka seen his parents being unable to send out any warnings due to one of them guarding them. "Mother, father! Let them go you evil spirit! You've tainted my pack and what we believe!" The Mightyena was angered by the sight of this so called Alpha. He doesn't even deserve to be called a spirit, but much worse; a demon that brings chaos and undeath. Yet the feeling that taking him on alone would be dangerous and downright stupid. "Not a chance Maka. They may have resisted, but I'll break them once you and your friends fall to me." Drake then had enough and this time he wasn't going to hold back anything. His tail fire grew in size as he walked right close to Maka and delivered his remarks. "Yeah, well fuck you too then! What kind of asshole steals something that isn't his from a proud Mightyena like Maka? Well you will die by our claws you stupid fuck!" Fire was starting to lick out of Drake's maw. Not just was he pissed, he had enough of this mightyena's banter. "Getting feisty are we rich boy? Do not worry you all will replace that was lost. That human though I will enjoy feeding on her after you all fall to me. Yes I killed my trainer and he was delicious." There was no way Drake was going to let the Alpha touch Rae. Maka then looked at the undead and spat something. "Your very presence is not what the spirits want. You are a demon with only hatred in his heart and must be sent back to the demon realm whence you belong." The air was about to get tense and a fight was about to break out. Those who was his former packmates had growled as a way to prepare themselves to fight. It was sad though that Maka would have to put down his own friends to protect his own life.

OoC)) Next round starting with Jack the fight begins.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:25 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 17 RGvjGOO
    Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 64 || Kolven 41

“No. That is not our companion’s voice, not even in reanimation.” The Absol spoke so seriously Kolven didn't dare argue. It was a relief really, but he couldn't think about it right now. Deep in his chest his heart sank as his paws were forced to turn away from the safety mark that was that bridge and into the densely packed trees as they trekked after the ruby trail. With his head down the tom stared longingly at the wooden structure until it was completely obscured by trees. This is foolish. He thought as his pelt began to crawl. No one in their right mind would do this. Why walk into a trap, why leave the safety of the path? Because we committed ourselves to this purge.

..It's the right thing to do. Then why did it feel so wrong? Placing his pads down carefully to reduce noise Kolven felt his senses twinge with awareness of the space around them. Even without this it was impossible to miss the malice that buzzed around them, a forbidding sense that screamed at him to turn back. Clover's whiskers brushed his fur, making him jump. No fool would come here. Not even for a free meal. "Keep your guard up. Something's amiss here." Jack announced while keeping a low voice. With every single step they took the looming tension grew. It hung so heavily in the air it was palpable as the cat padded forward with cautious steps. Trap was not a big enough word for this.

His breath caught in his throat as the putrid taste of rot wafted over the snow. It was here. One paw slide back without a thought, desperate to retreat, but Kolven's ears flicked back to the sound of approaching steps. Trapped. Dogs came up on their rear, presumably those that escaped their own trap. Looking to Jack for guidance the cat needed orders, but could not get any before they appeared. Mightyena skulked from the trees before them, a primal, feral collective as an undeniable leader stepped forward with an odious air.

The cold of the snow was nothing compared to the ice that had spread through the Meowth's blood. In the open he had suppressed it, but that natural fear of canines made Kolven's legs shake. His belly sank, brushing the snow as the dog spoke. "You will go no further Maka. Eluded us this far and it seems the rich boy is amongst you. You all will make lovely additions to my undead pack." Clover's red eye was wide and shimmering as she started intently at the canine. Her jaws spread, flashing pointed teeth as she spat and growled incomprehensible words. How could she stand up to it when he could not? Clover's paws glowed with a dark aura. She was ready to strike, but held back as the hynea spouted nonsense at the others.
    Digging his claws into the snow Kolven shook away his instincts to run. This hound was crazy, saying things it thought would scare them. Eating people, breaking its pack? Ancient rivalries meant nothing here. It would kill them all regardless of species, like any undead. It just had a bigger mouth than most. Forcing a calm to come over himself Kolven stood tall once more. Letting his pelt brush against his sister's he mirrored her, letting darkness shroud his forepaws. This was happening.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:52 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 17 JFcT7wC
    Outside Frost Cavern [Mountain Path] | Morning | (25)

The winter seemed eternal as the survivors trekked onward. Like a compass in the mountains, Rae’s internal sense of direction was faltering and she couldn’t help the nagging concern in the back of her mind that they were wandering deeper into the icy hell rather than fleeing it. Every sound around her sounded like explosions in her hyperaware ears and she would’ve given up her soul for some comforting conversation. Unfortunately that would've been ringing a dinner bell… so tense silence it was.

The girl’s skin was covered in prickly-cold sensations but when she thought about it, she realized the discomfort was lessening. The temperature is rising slightly… thank goodness. That meant they were likely heading away from the heart of the snow covered land.

The smell of undeath faintly prodded her senses, in confusion she took another inhale to make sure she wasn’t crazy. The breath brought a much heavier scent over her and she could feel the urge to throw up anything she could from her empty stomach.
    The sources emerged from their hiding place, first and foremost a Mightyena boasting arrogance like it was an attack all its own, prompting Venge and Vendetta into taking their own defensive postures. Vendetta spit a mouthful of fire to her side, reiterating his snark with her own, meanwhile Rae gripped her knife. Searching over the Alpha for vulnerabilities, formulating a plan on instinct. Alongside this male was two other Mightyena, sporting more intelligence than the previously encountered canines did. That complicates things…

"You will go no further Maka. Eluded us this far and it seems the rich boy is amongst you. You all will make lovely additions to my undead pack."
    Rae blinked, processing the Alpha’s words in her mind. Her teeth clenched. It would be a cold day in hell - or better yet, a hot day here.
    Maka, upon seeing the two accompanying Mightyena, let out a screech of fury. "Mother, father! Let them go you evil spirit! You've tainted my pack and what we believe!" Rae could feel her heart ache a little for the canine. If only she were in a situation she could comfort him…

The god-complex toting mutt talked down to Maka and venom began to spew from her own companions, the words flying back and forth lost to her mind as she focused solely on the things the Alpha was spitting. She analyzed his words, observing who he focused on. So far, Maka and Drake. They were being targeted. She needed to watch closely to ensure their safety…
    "Getting feisty are we rich boy? Do not worry you all will replace that was lost. That human though, the Alpha mused, his voice thick with confidence and threatening, "I will enjoy feeding on her after you all fall to me. Yes I killed my trainer and he was delicious."
    Rae’s lips parted, then contorted in a scowl as she stared dead-on at the mutt. She wouldn’t buckle before this bastard.

Venge roared, the sound frighteningly infuriated and animalistic. “Touch her and I will kill you slowly,” the Absol snarled, “I will hang you on a noose of your own entrails, you maggot infested, walking lump of shit.”
    The Alpha grinned widely at the Dark-type’s fury, only building onto her platform of hatred growing in her chest.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:57 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 17 Merge

Mountainside|Morning
    79|46

The situation wasn't getting any better as everyone was getting angered by the Alpha. His threats was quite real and the infectious virus to back it up. Jack was charged and ready to bust some skulls. Finn was clutching his twig as hard as he could. Growling could even be heard from him. Both Clover and Kolven was well prepared. Drake and Maka was also going to fight. Though Jack felt for the Mightyena's pain, the fight though would have to come first. “Touch her and I will kill you slowly,” The Absol snarled with anger. “I will hang you on a noose of your own entrails, you maggot infested, walking lump of shit.” Vendetta had her sights set on killing the Alpha. Even then it also pissed Jack off on the venom of the alpha's words. "Such killer instinct, its fitting for my pack." That was enough, Jack wasn't going to let this Mightyena's confidence grow on his own words. Jack's fists clutched and quite the angry look had shown as he stared right at the Alpha. "Shut up you Arceus forsaken asshole! We're not joining you! The insanity of the Alpha soon faded into anger and all of his hatred for the stench of life. All of it all spat into venomous words. "Why cling to your Mortality?! It fails to bring out potential, never ending life! You will join or you will all die! Get them!" They was surrounded.

Finn soon seen Clover and Kolven even showing their distaste of this alpha. He had to admit though, he was wrong about her. Right now a fight had to be won and bodies to turn to ash. "This is what I'm talking about. Come on you wankers! I'll turn you all to ash!" The first one makes it move to try to take a bite out of Finn. Just before it got in striking distance, the Braixen dodged its attack and countered with his flamethower. "Now lets see if that immortality saves you from this you wanker!" Finn then slowly continued to increase the temperature with each breath he took with fire spewing out. Yet he snapped his attention at the next coming attacker and like so a charge beam fired off at the next one taking out its legs from under it. The undead was desperately trying to get up and go back at them again. What else was that he was ready to use his fists to take the advantage of their type weakness. Being a strategist in his team was the best thing he has done and something he's not likely to forget.

Though he wanted to look at the two meowths and tell them, he was preoccupied with the one he's confronting currently. "Clover, Kolven. Do whatever moves you think you both can pull off together!" Electricity was sparking out of Jack's cheeks as he took a glance at his current target. There's no way for this to end other than killing it. Finn however was toying with the one he was occupied with. With the current target nearly purned to the point where it was unrecognizable, it was time for the fox to finish it off. Then the Braixen put the twig up to his mouth and blew into it. Fire seethed from it as it engulfed the undead mightyena. Not only was Finn going to roast it, he was going to make sure ashes was visible to him and kicked into the wind. It was wailing as loud as it can as the fire continued to increase in temperature and the snow below it was melting from the intense heat.

OoC)) The fight begins.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 17 Latest?cb=20170424143253

Mountainside | Dawn | 61

Arkturus' ears flicked as others spat venom back and forth between one another. Clover had the obvious hate for the leader whom sought to take the humans life and consume her flesh. The idea repulsed Ark and made him snarl rather angrily, electricity buzzed up and down his form. Every fibre of his being was begging to fight and unleash on that Alpha, he also knew most others might gun for the leader as well. The Braxien with his twig seemed to be doing well there, however something needed to finish one and make quite a statement of the kind of power this group had.

Ark backed up, he wasn't a loud or overly vocal fighter nor one to shout insults at the enemy. Kill or be killed. Keeping both the Alpha and the others in view as his body coursed with electricity, then in a rather impressive display of electrical prowess, bolts of electricity shot up into the sky above them and then, forming into one large bolt came down ontop of the Undead that Finn had charge-beamed off its feet. A powerful bolt of Thunder ripped through the air to strike the downed beast! Whether or not the strike was enough to kill, the Luxray didn't wait to check. His next victim was now up and about and it was the first of the guardians that Finn had roasted, a thunderbolt would be launched with a loud crackling boom at the other!

OOC: I figure to let SHadow handle if any of them die.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:38 am

Mountainside|Morning
    33|8

A lound crack of thunder from what Ark did shook the very ground they was standing on. The lightning flash though from the attack though was immensely strong. That was now two dead and six more to go not including Maka's parents and the Alpha. One of the mightyena leaped at Drake and with his arms crossed he was able to use protect to prevent the undead from getting in striking range. A smirk was on Drake's face as Maka sent a sand attack that turned out to be snow instead into the snout of the undead mightyena. It couldn't smell them anymore as the snow had prevented it from detecting anything. Drake then set up for a Flamethrower to finish off the undead. With it trying to get the snow out of its snout it failed to notice Drake about to attack. Maka had felt sad, but this was the only way to free them. "I'm sorry my friends. The great pack will watch over you from now on." The Charmeleon unleashes his flamethrower setting another undead on fire. It sounded like it was in agonizing pain as the fire was to strong to put out until it stopped and fell over as the smell of rotten meat was cooking it. The fire type looked over at Maka feeling for him. This couldn't be easy for him. He walked over close enough to Rae to add a defensive protect when needed. 

Another one then took its attention to Rae and it was growling as it made a slow approach. Drake who was nearby rushed over to block the incoming attack was ready to throw his protect up and like so the mightyena had charged at her only to be met with protect as it tried to break through it. It was a first for Drake to say something to an undead Mightyena other than the Alpha. "We got a little surprise for you. Open wide." The charmeleon was still grinning as it was trying to get to Rae. Either Vendetta or Venge was going to put it out of its misery and the hit would likely splatter blood all over the snow. Some poisonous toxic was bubbling up inside Drake's throat, but he wasn't going unleash it as the splatter of the poison could end up burying itself in the snow and the others could accidentally step on it.

OoC)) Three down now after the last six are down the Alpha will start attacking and Maka's Parents will stay out of their way until the Alpha is defeated. Also no need to let me handle the death count of the undead mightyena. The Alpha and Maka's parents will mainly be a controlled one which I'll explain later on Maka's parents.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:47 am

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 65 || Kolven 42

It was like lightning had consumed them. In a moment it went from mockery and jibes to deathly combat. The hounds rushed like a wave of darkness, breaking off only when they had chosen a target. Kolven was not fortunate enough to be left out. The tattered Mightyena charged him, sending the tom's heart into a flutter as its gaping jaws drew closer to his pelt. He wasn't ready--! His body lowered, pressing into the snow as his dark paws sunk. He was freezing, panicking, giving up. It came so close he could hear its gnarled grunts and could feel a rush from its jaws when Clover jumped.

Using her good leg as a springboard the molly drove her claws into the Hyena's throat while wrapping her other paw above its snout. The undead hadn't expected the other cat to attack and stumbled, shocked, angered, and insulted. Scrabbling with her hind leg Clover slashed its neck to ribbons as she climbed and launched herself onto its back. The thing was bucking, flailing and cranking its neck back to reach her only to receive another face full of claws. Kolven stared blindly at his sister, amazed at her bravery when he had always been the valiant one. "Clover, Kolven. Do whatever moves you think you both can pull off together!" Together... What sort of big brother was he?

Digging his claws into the snow Kolven leaped at the hound with the same forceful Nightslash. His paw dug into the same hole his sister had made, driving it deep into a moist wound as thick blood and puss poured out. The Mightyena's head wiped around, a massive paw swiping at the tom as he climbed its face and drove his hindclaws into one of its eyes. The hyena yelped, spinning around desperately to remove the cats from its back. Pushing his belly low as not to be thrown off Kolven could see Clover driving her fangs into the back of its neck, but the canines thick pelt was too much for her small maw.

The few precious moments he was watching offered the dog enough of an opening. Rearing up it using both paws to rip the tom from his head and toss him to the ground. Kolven scurried, narrowing dodging a heavy paw swipe as he got back to his paws. Anger burned in its eyes as flames coated its teeth, ready to end this insult as Clover swung her head around. With an inhale her maw spread, releasing a horrid, ear piercing Screech straight into its ear canal. The dog stumbled, eyes rolling with pain as the noise rattled in its brain. Biting back his fear Kolven took the chance, and with another quick Night Slash ripped the dogs throat completely open. Blood waterfalled out as it fell to the ground, staining the snow in a dark pool as both felines bound away from their first kill.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Outside Frost Cavern [Mountain Path] | Morning | (26)

“Vendetta, Flamethrower!” Raver’s usually soft and gentle voice had reached a volume only a critical situation could bring out of her. With the sounds of intense battle in every direction filling the area, her orders would’ve otherwise been drowned out. “Venge, Aerial Ace!”

Vendetta upheaved a monstrous amount of hellfire upon an assaulting Mightyena, intensifying the smell of rot and adding burning fur to the mix. The mindless canine was deterred but only for a moment before bounding on clumsy paws again. “No further,” Venge roared as she soared, landing mere inches from the canine. She swiped at the creature repeatedly in a flurry of attacks, slicing ribbons into the rotten dog. Between the fire, the rot and cuts, it was reduced to a howling skeleton in several places, an image even more disturbing than before. It bit and snapped at her but the Absol was significantly quicker than the pseudo-Mightyena.
    “Shadow Claw!”

The Mightyena struck Venge in that instant. She gave a pained gasp and her legs buckled as the pain from the Sucker Punch spread through her body.
    Vendetta and Rae both sprinted in that direction, the latter with her knife in hand and raised to euthanize the Mightyena. Vendetta beat her to the punch by far and rammed the Mightyena with her skull. Her feminine, only-slightly curved horns drove through its chin and didn’t stop until it had pierced the brain. Rae didn’t hesitate to grab the mutt’s scruff and free Vendetta from her dead cargo.
    “Thanks,” Venge wheezed. Sucker Punches in regulated battles were a pain, but in life or death, they were a mother. Rae fretted over the state of her companions but only for a moment - the battle wasn’t over, any injuries sustained had to be sucked up and dealt with, as much as Raver hated it.

((Im so tired. I have this headcanon that regulated battles are not to deal critical injuries so in a situation like this, everything is way the fuck more painful since it’s life or death.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:01 am

Mountainside|Morning
    80|47

There was only five remaining as the undead continue to fight them. The Alpha was eying Maka as if he was willing to fight and show the living that undeath was more acceptable. Finn used his flamethrower as a way to deter the undead from getting closer. "Fuck off wankers! You all will burn like the rest of your mates!" The Braixen was getting more pissed by the second. Jack however started getting physical as he went from ranged. With him able to detect their weaknesses from observing them. With that he used brick break hitting the chest of one Mightyena and landing another one on the head. "Got you! Another one down and that leaves four!" The Pikachu shot a stare at the Alpha. It was a more angry stare as if knives was shooting out of them aiming at the heart. Though he would blame the Alpha for his trainer's death, it would be to soon to tell. "We're coming for you asshole!" After that he went to fight the next one.

As he was about to engage the next one he spotted Venge getting hit with a sucker punch. Jack wasn't going to let the Undead Mightyena get away with that cheap shot. The Electric type shot a thunderbolt at the Mightyena giving Venge a chance to make her move. " Venge! Hey! Come get me you rotting mutt!" With that the Mightyena took aim at Jack as he ran off to make it follow him. The Fire type however went into a frenzy with his flamethrower and got another one into his inferno. "Burn!" Finn was going out of control in his anger. someone had to get him to relax for a little bit of time to catch his breath.

OoC)) Short post this time five remaining.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:29 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 17 250px-405Luxray

Mountainside | Dawn | 62

Things were getting dicey around them as the six mightyena came at them like a wall of undead fury. He could see Kolven and his sister handling themselves pretty well despite the poor young one being seemingly.. afraid. The trainer along with her team were doing pretty fantastic and Drake along with Maka were handling themselves well too. Jack and Finn were doing well as well, with Finn being as the norm, rather verbose with his insults whilst Jack was delivering a pounding. A split second of awareness of his surrounds, his friends, team mates.. The Luxray puffed as his attention snapped ahead of him as a rather rotted looking Mightyena came at him. Claws as sharp as any going for physical attacks, Arkturus was not keen on getting stuck by those!

Keep your movements short and flowing. Do not expend energy needlessly when trying to avoid attacks. Let the enemy wear themselves out on you. Thoughts from his trainer that came through when he was but a Shinx. A time that was.. good. Not that it really seemed to help against the tireless Undead. His attention focused on the attacker ahead that came for another, the Luxray continued to evade, taking advantage of the cold effects on the flesh of the undead. It slowed its movements down just enough. Now, this Luxray was primarily a ranged fighter and so, was not well equipped for close combat. But he had one trick that most didn't expect.. one he was going to be happy to use here. All he needed.. was that opening. He watched his opponents movements at every step, every swipe.. There! He spotted it! Night slash! The Luxray leapt as the Mightyena came at him with a Bite and quickly found out just what the Luxray was packing! Sudden clawed fury would swipe along its rear legs as the big cat leapt to the side and delivered a rather potent blow to the creatures hind quarters with a sickening snap as a hip was fractured.

The move was not as effective as the Luxray would of liked but it was enough to cripple it some! With a loud, thunderous roar Arkturus finished the beast off with a Charge Beam, the electrical current arcing up his body and coalescing into a ball in his mouth and firing out as a bright, golden stream of electricity which struck it and struck it hard. The limbs of the Mightyena spazzed out as nerves fired off rapidly and the brain was fried, its cries of pain coming with it and almost.. its almost as if Ark could hear something else in there but wasn't quite able to make it out. The flesh cooked and began to melt, the skeleton turning brittle and hitting the ground with a wet schlop. Ark snorts! That's how a true fighter does it!

OOC: One down!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Mountainside|Morning
    34|9

Maka continued to fight as hard as he could as each moment he felt was painful memories. His entire pack, completely undead fighting against him by an outsider's orders. With only four remaining the Mightyena was soon to help the others. "Spirits, give me strength." The dark type said before he rammed right into an undead mightyena knocking it on its side. Drake opened his mouth as fire was building up in it while he took a shot at the next one. It was intense enough where he was completely focused. Like so he picked his next target and it was the same as Maka's. The undead Mightyena got up and growled at Maka showing its rotting fangs and viral infected saliva. Some blood dripped out of where some of the teeth was missing. A scar on its chest was a dead giveaway. It was one of the pack's skilled hunters. "Come to your senses. Don't you remember me?" Maka tried to get the mightyena to snap out of it, but it was far to late for that. There was nothing salvageable in its mind. The Charmeleon blew fire right at it just barely missing.

The attention was now on Drake as he smiled before using his middle claw flipping the undead mightyena off. "Come on then you rotting fucker. I'll roast your insides first before you even get the chance to hurt me or my friends." It then ran at Drake as he counted each step before throwing protect back up. Fangs was dripping with saliva as it was trying to get at Drake's arm, but with the protect in place it was being held back from even landing a bite. "Rest in peace." Fire erupted out of Drake's maw and with the mightyena's maw open the fire had little to no problem burning up the inside of the mouth before the rest of the head started catching fire. As the fire started working its way through the fur, it was beginning to thrash about trying to make one last ditch effort to get at Drake before it collapsed in a pile of flames. The others was able to take the remaining, but Drake and Maka was going to help so that way they'd be able to take down the Alpha together. "I'm sorry friend. The Great Pack in the sky will watch over you now." Maka said to the burning Mightyena.

They both started running towards their next targets to help Jack and Rae out. "I got the one on the right towards Rae." Maka nods as he heads to the one that's pursuing Jack. Another one was laying in wait to ambush Rae from behind a dune of snow, but with the snow blocking the scent of where Rae was it came out revealing itself. It was missing a left front leg and an eye. Drake seen it and shouted to Rae. "Rae! Look out to your left!" The Charmeleon was running as fast as his legs could carry him, hoping Rae would fight back or have one of her Pokemon defend. There was no way he'd make it there in time if it attacked.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 66 || Kolven 43

The pack was starting to thin out and an optimism started to buzz beneath Kolven's frozen pelt. It was almost ironic. These hounds had tortured for so long, forced them to travel so far and silently least they become prey, but once their ambush had been thwarted they were no better than regular undead. The fire types spewed flames, burning down their enemeies while warming up the air and filling it with the scent of burning fur. Drake called out a warning to their companion as another Mightyena charged and Kolven changed his course to assist. The snow underpaw was melting quickly and becoming a soggy mess. His feet sunk, hindering his sprint, and with a change of tactics he came to a dead stop to launch another Thunderbolt.

Static arced through his fur, ready for the strike, but a cry completely shattered his concentration and flipped the cat around. A Mightyena had crept through the shrubbery and attack from behind. Its jaws had gripped Clover and it shook her like a ragdoll. Furry pulsed through his veins, and by the next heartbeat he was bolting toward the massive canine. "Get off of my sister." He roared, throwing himself upward onto its face. Digging all sets of claws into its skin he sank his fangs into its muzzle. The dog bucked, the shaking paused to paw at this second feline. Ignoring the pain from the huge pads on his back Kolven freed one claw and shrouded it in shadows before dragging it across the Mightyena's face. The curved claws hooked its eye and he could feel it burst beneath his sharp might.

As its vision vanished the canine forgot about its original prey. Dropping the female it writhed and clawed fiercely at its face to remove the tom. Pain dug into his fur and Kolven released his claws, but one paw would not come free. Dangling precariously he squirmed, battering the hound's throat with his hind paws in a bid to free himself. It started to shake again, placing all four paws down and thrusting its head about as it backed up. "Let go." Kolven hissed as though it was the cause, and again let electricity pulse through his fur. It traveled up into his attached paw and swarmed through the dog. It froze, muscles tense from the stimuli, and for a few moments was utterly vulnerable.

Struggling to her paws Clover wasn't about to let that opportunity pass. Wobbling as she stood the feline let that same shadowing coat her fangs, and as the electricity faded she lunged forward to sink her pointed fanged into the brutes wrist. Thick fur should have filled her maw, but the rotten fur had long since fallen out and given her a clean landing against its skin. Increasing the strength and pressure of her bite until her own jaw would have hurt Clover could hear the sound of cracking radial bones. Blood touched her tongue, thick and metallic, and when its paw finally started moving again Clover jumped back to where her brother had fallen.

The Mightyena staggered, sparks still popping from its nasty fur. It tried to put its weight on the now broken paw and unable to bear that strain the leg buckled beneath it. The entire beast fell over, twitching, shuddering from the overstimulates. Clover took a step forward, lips drawn back in a hiss, but knew the creature was not long for this world. "You okay?" Kolven's soft words brushed her ear fur, and the molly looked back to see her bloodied brother watching her anxiously. Meowing her own worries the tom just shrugged it off. "There's still more."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Outside Frost Cavern [Mountain Path] | Morning | (27)

"Venge! Hey! Come get me you rotting mutt!"

The Absol drew in a sharp, icy breath and wasted no time bounding towards Jack. No way would she let his decoy go to waste, or worse yet, he come to harm drawing attention from her. “Venge!” Rae called, unaware of her partner’s motivation for acting on her own; with the roaring of battle dulling her hearing, she had completely missed Jack’s voice, but it became apparent quickly when she saw the little yellow furball speeding away with a rotting dog on his tail, and in turn, Venge on the dog’s tail.

She grabbed it’s tail in her teeth and dragged it backwards to halt its approach on Jack. The Mightyena was fixed on the mouse and tugged insistently even as it’s tail began to rip from its body. “Kill it, Maka!” She ordered through a mouthful of fur as she continued restraining it.

"Rae! Look out to your left!" Drake’s warning filled her with dread, and rightfully so as another emerged from a huge mountain of snow. The Mightyena ambushed her, making itself a considerable threat even with its missing leg and eye. Instead of targeting Vendetta nearby, the hound went for the easier target in Rae and launched itself at the girl with zero shame in doing so. She put her hands out to block the attack but only succeeded in preventing a bite as she fell backward, pinned into the snow while holding its chin and neck with both hands as it struggled to snap at her with an audible and chilling sound. She screamed her companions names but they could only move so fast and seconds felt like hours.

She finally reached for her knife and drove it into its neck. Again. And again, and again, until she was repeating the blow like a serial killer out of sheer fear for her life. Its blood pooled around her and covered her chest and exposed midriff, but eventually the canine fell dead on top of her after she began striking its head.

Rae lay in the snow, shaking, but not from the cold. She didn’t cry. She didn’t move the corpse. She just lay there, in nothing short of shock, even as Vendetta and Venge hauled the corpse off her and began getting her on her feet.
    “Rae, did it bite you?” Vendetta demanded, panic and concern obvious in the hellhound’s voice.
    “No.” Her voice quivered and her face was eerily expressionless.
    “I shouldn’t have left your side,” Venge said, “I’m sorry.”
    She raised her blood marred hand to stroke Venge’s soft fur. “S’okay…”

((Vendetta killed the Mightyena that Sucker Punched Venge so this post is assuming the one chasing Jack is a different one. Also, if Maka hasn’t killed the Mightyena by the time Rae gets attacked, Venge will release it in order to go try and save Raver. If he kills it before, she’ll restrain it any way she can until it’s dead.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:49 am

OoC)) Gonna skip for now, my mind is pulling a huge blank at the moment.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Mountainside | Dawn | 63

Maka seemed to have been distracted by something or perhaps he was frozen or stunned from an injury. Either way, Arkturus could see that Venge was holding onto the tail-end of one of the last Mightyena who was struggling desperately to get to the little shocky-rat and maul it like a Rottweiler to a chew-toy that squeaks allot. His attention focused on the beast and charged at it! A little distance coupled with his Night slash the big undead was sent spilling out across the ground a few feet away, tail torn off and likely in Venge's gob or on the ground. Gross! Arkturus snarled at them and a rather strong bout of protectiveness. The Mightyena yipped and laughed hoarsely at him and charged, even with one leg missing, tail gone it was still able to hobble and run. '

Not something to be underestimated as Ark used his ability to manoeuvre around with his full movement and began to charge another Thunder. His fur would begin to spark and crackle as electricity and the Mightyena would continue to chase after him, well more hobble after. In a few brief moments there was a loud CRACK! after a bright flash of light and the Undead Mightyena was rather quickly detonated with a seared, scorched corpse on the ground.

OOC: I count that is all of them.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:23 am

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 67 || Kolven 44

Kolven crouched in the snow. A disconcerting mix in temperature of warm blood and freezing fluid within his pelt should have sent him running but the cat knew that was not an option. All he needed was a moment to catch his breath-- "Rrro." Clover growled, nudging her forehead into his cheek. Her cold pelt was little more than a pressure sensation, but it was more comforting than any cozy fireplace. "I'm alright," he puffed softly while drawing his legs a bit closer. "It didn't get me too bad." If anything he was exaggerating; she could easily be in two pieces after that. "Nothing broken?" He asked her, making sure to keep his voice down as he eyed her pelt warily. Blackish blood was smeared upon Clover's pale fur, showing darkened skin beneath the thin pelt and dirtying her appearance further.

Clover blinked her red eye slowly. Battle high still beat in her brain but protective instincts were winning out as she stood defensively beside her brother. Kin. These undead could not have him. They were not to damage him. The iron rich scent of his blood was quickly lost in the cold of the snow and stench of rot, but it was enough to ignite her senses even further. "...." What did he say? The words trickled slowly through her mind, fighting past her desires to strike and maim. Something about her? "Nothing new." Finally came as her paws worked the snow like her laboring mind.

Suddenly both cats attention flew to a loud yelp. They watched as Ark and Venge mutilated a Mightyena before the Lynx prepared another blast. The air crackled and burst into light and noise as a bolt of lightning struck the flailing hound. It was blinding, and for a moment the Meowths had to look away. "Yikes." Kolven grimaced, eyes going wide as the flash faded. He didn't had to look to know the canine was no more, but his amber gaze was drawn to the sight anyway. And, as the last hound fell, he realized how quiet the small clearing had become. Without moving his head Kolven let his eyes slide around. Any undead he saw lay dead or dying. Had they.. had they won..? No, no there was still one left. The Alpha. Pushing himself up the cat ignored any pain as he cautiously padded closer to Drake. It may be outnumbered but Kolven knew a cornered, alone, and desperate animal was the most dangerous kind.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:54 pm

((Skip. I thought I’d have time to post today but I can’t. ;w;))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:47 am

Mountainside|Morning
    81|48

The sounds of the undead mightyena fell silent, but their biggest threat still was cocky, ready to fight as he was staring right at all of them. "Damn you all! Why couldn't you just make this easy for me to replace those who was lost?! Fine, now you will all feel my wrath and Maka, you will die. Say goodbye to your parents, they'll be my servants forever. HAHAHAHA!" Jack wasn't impressed by this one's madness. Yet he was beginning to approach. Everything that they have done to quell the pack was about to be put to the ultimate test against the self proclaimed Alpha. "Humans, they've caused much misery for me. I shall snuff them out like how my human fed me to the undead. Now they'll see what they have wrought from me. My trainer no longer needs his mortal body. He was quite satisfying when I took his life. Now I shall make new members of my pack out of all of you. Initiation begins." This one was beyond crazy. He had to be killed. Jack couldn't even find a weakness in his movement other than his head. Even then that proved to be really hard since this one is more well aware of everything. "Shit, I don't think I can get close enough without him attacking. His movements are definitely something of madness. Guys be extremely careful. Don't let him to close."

Finn was uncaring and decided to argue with Jack about it. "He has nobody to bloody defend him mate! We should wipe this wanker in no problem!" It was a stupid idea and a dangerous one at that as a living pokemon ran across only to be caught and killed by the Alpha. "Fuck! I'll take that back mate. We'll be better off listening to you on this." The Alpha continued to give off a sinister grin as he was now within ranged striking point. "Come, I await you. Join me and you'll be spared my wrath, but if you don't? Hehehe, you'll find torment and pain before I end your miserable mortal lives." An ultimatum was made. There was only one response from Jack on this point and he was sticking to his guns on it. "Fuck you. I won't be joining your delusional ideology. We'll show you how much we can fight as one." Soon a growl came from the Alpha. A horrible and angry voice with blood coming from the Alpha's mouth then came to be. "If that is the case then I shall kill all of you! Which of you will die first? How about you human? I shall awaken them from their 'heroic' dreams to a terrifying reality!" The Alpha was ready to fight them all and with it the human being in his sight first.

OoC)) The Battle with the Alpha begins now.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:43 am

Mountainside | Dawn | 64

Arkturus listened to the Alpha harp on and on and on over how he wished to destroy them, the human that travelled with them and then turn the rest of the party into his new found pack. It was amusing in some ways to hear the insanity of it all, but then... like all things the desire to propagate is a naturally occuring requirement of life. Even unlife in this case. But on another level it was rather sad to see a pokemon so broken as he was. Thrown to the undead by his trainer, Ark could empathise on some level with that kind of abandonment, though not the exact event.

That pain and sadness, the rage of betrayal seemed to have stuck with the pokemon through his demise as the last thing he remembered and it seemed to have twisted further into a dark desire. Arkturus gruffed a bit as the Alpha would begin to approach them, a slow, unending advance in much the same way as one of those villains his own trainer would watch on the Science Fiction channels. If you cannot beat something physically, there is always another weakness to exploit, to distract and he hoped that this one could be distracted to by exploiting that pain. Or maybe trying empathy. It wanted others to be with him. "You know, killing her will not ease the pain of your trainer throwing you to the undead. I can empathise with that, the betrayal of someone you hold most dear. Who raised, cared and trained you. I know the curse rides you, rides you hard and twists your psyche with the haunting, shattered memories of your loss. My trainer abandoned me to the firing squad, despite all we had been through. All that we had done up until that point, he knew I was healthy but the others were afraid and he.. in that moment of need didn't fight for me. As I fought for him countless times. Not all humans deserve to meet the next life early. Some.. some fight for us. All of us or fight for their partners. Even as much as I hate my own trainer and every other god damned human out there who throws us under that bus for their own survival." He kept his distance from the Alpha, every motion and movement he took was sending charged bolts of electricity through his body. As unlike Pikachu, Luxray's very movements seemed to power them.

"I know there is a semblance of a soul in there, a piece of sanity that lurks beneath all that. The real you, not this.. twisted monster before us. Think back to those good times with your trainer, with your team mates. The wins, the losses.. the tiny moments between them all where happiness can be found. Beyond all that twisted hate." Arkturus had poured out his own wounds, an attempt at reaching that fragment of the living soul deep down inside. If Clover could still function, if Maka's parents could stand back and watch. It meant there was still something inside that held to some rationality. Arkturus hoped he could reach out with a bit of empathy. But as he learned before, in one paw you have the berry, in the other you keep the Lightning bolt.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 am

Mountainside|morning
    35|10

Drake couldn't believe how this mightyena had lost his entire mind. Rambling like a psychopath and trying to recruit them without any answer to a question. "You know, killing her will not ease the pain of your trainer throwing you to the undead. I can empathise with that, the betrayal of someone you hold most dear. Who raised, cared and trained you. I know the curse rides you, rides you hard and twists your psyche with the haunting, shattered memories of your loss. My trainer abandoned me to the firing squad, despite all we had been through. All that we had done up until that point, he knew I was healthy but the others were afraid and he.. in that moment of need didn't fight for me. As I fought for him countless times. Not all humans deserve to meet the next life early. Some.. some fight for us. All of us or fight for their partners. Even as much as I hate my own trainer and every other god damned human out there who throws us under that bus for their own survival." Even though that the Charmeleon had his own rivalry with the self proclaimed alpha, what Ark was saying did have sense. Drake tried to think of a time before their rivalry got bad, when it was friendly competition. Even then there wasn't much to say, but even in Drake's heart, he could feel sorrow towards the Alpha, but there wasn't an excuse to take his hate towards humans. Surely they mess up, but they always shown care.

"I know there is a semblance of a soul in there, a piece of sanity that lurks beneath all that. The real you, not this.. twisted monster before us. Think back to those good times with your trainer, with your team mates. The wins, the losses.. the tiny moments between them all where happiness can be found. Beyond all that twisted hate." The wind died down completely as if time itself stood still. Though both Drake and Maka was ready to fight if empathy failed. Maka then made his comments known. "A leader treats his pack with respect and kindness. The ground we stand on, the nature that surrounds us. I forgive you for taking the pack from us, but enough is enough. Hate solves nothing." If anything was in the Alpha's soul, he'd step down and make his end quick, but even then the entire pack was lost and dead. Maka's parents had looked upon their young seeing how much he's grown, but even then they are undead and slowly being driven into the will of the hunger of undeath.

Drake finally reached out to the Alpha. His words though with some anger in them also shown empathy. "You're a fucking idiot for what you done, but even then if I hadn't met you a long time ago I wouldn't be fighting for what I hold close to my heart. Please, just let go of your hate. Is this what your trainer would have wanted? I don't think he fed you to the undead. I think he was trying to rescue you, but was to late when they got to you. Forgive him, that's what he'd want from you for being unable to save you." All that was left now was to see whether the rest follow suit, but a battle was still imminent. Yet he could see the mightyena's expression unchanged if not a little more angrier.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:07 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 68 || Kolven 45

Cold clouds fogged up before Kolven's maw as he panted. Stars. The pain in his back seemed to linger in the cold, and the chill was quickly finding its way under his skin. But yet, as he started to shiver, Kolven found himself thankful for the distraction. The alpha was going on some hysterical monologue, spouting gibberish in its garbled voice. "Stupid dog." Clover growled in a whisper, her red eye bitter as she stared it down. "Senseless cur." When her claws curled in the snow the tom feared she would attack, but thankfully she held back as the others went on their own spiels in an attempt to pacify it.

Some of their words struck a chord in him. The loss, the sorrow, the grief that plagued all living Pokemon these days in some way. Was that what happened to this one? Loss or abandonment, or was it just a bite effecting pent up bitterness? "A leader treats his pack with respect and kindness. The ground we stand on, the nature that surrounds us. I forgive you for taking the pack from us, but enough is enough. Hate solves nothing." Maka.. After all this creature had done to him the boy was willing to offer forgiveness? Kolven took a step forward, and ignoring the whine from Clover shook his head as he spoke. "Let it go," Kolven finally breathed, his words tense as his teeth touched. "The hate, the pain, the vengeance- let it go." All it had done sense they first encountered the pack was try to kill them- and for what? It wasn't hunger, even if all undead felt it, and it wasn't for the thrill of the hunt. Its pack was gone yet it still wanted them dead. It was obsessed, taken over by its own darkness.

Taking his gaze away from the alpha Kolven let it linger on each of its fallen comrades. Clover mimicked him and hissed sharply at the one that had gotten her. Even see managed to recognize the wrongful attack. "Look what its caused; more death, more pain, yet you have nothing to show for it." No pack, no trophies, no battle scars from them. Not even a step closer to the murders it wished to commit. Throwing his head back toward the alpha Kolven shook it sorrowfully. "Let it go, before its all that's left of you."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:54 pm

Mountain Path | Morning | (28)

No rest for the wicked… The cold bit at Rae’s palms as her shaking arms pushed her to her feet. Despite dancing with death more than once, the experience always shook her and left her a little different than before. However she had no time to lament her brush with the end, with the solely Alpha still at large - all his minions had fallen. The snow was littered with corpses and dyed various shades from crimson red to dark, sickily maroon.

Rae stood, eyeing down the Alpha alongside the others. "Damn you all! Why couldn't you just make this easy for me to replace those who was lost?! Fine, now you will all feel my wrath and Maka, you will die. Say goodbye to your parents, they'll be my servants forever. HAHAHAHA!" The creature’s descent into madness had been a steep one, and his glowing red eyes showed no trace of a soul left. "Humans, they've caused much misery for me. I shall snuff them out like how my human fed me to the undead. Now they'll see what they have wrought from me. My trainer no longer needs his mortal body. He was quite satisfying when I took his life. Now I shall make new members of my pack out of all of you. Initiation begins." Rae took a step back, while her two companions moved forwards a couple strides. This guy clearly had a beef with survivors of the human variety which made the odds pretty high she would be the first target. Subtly she stepped back again. The more distance between him and I, the longer he has to charge me. Someone can sneak attack him with minimal risk to them… That was a huge speculation though, but it’s all she had to work with.

Jack and Finn continued spatting at the canine, for better or worse, but at least it kept the mutt distracted momentarily. She clutched her knife at her side for what felt like the hundredth time today, keeping both hands to her right hip. If he lunged, her best chance was to block his jaws and stab him in the neck, then the head.
    "If that is the case then I shall kill all of you! Which of you will die first? How about you human? I shall awaken them from their 'heroic' dreams to a terrifying reality!" Damn it. He really was going to target her. Her paces back stopped when his sight fell on her and she again met the burning evil in his eyes with her gaze.
    Vendetta and Venge made a barrier of sorts with their beings between the alpha and their Trainer as a defensive measure - numbers they might have against him but they wouldn’t take any risks of this psychopath getting his gnarled fangs on the perfect porcelain skin of their human.

"You know, killing her will not ease the pain of your trainer throwing you to the undead." She flinched at the image Ark’s words painted… this Mightyena looked like the embodiment of the monsters in her nightmares. "I can empathise with that, the betrayal of someone you hold most dear. Who raised, cared and trained you. I know the curse rides you, rides you hard and twists your psyche with the haunting, shattered memories of your loss. My trainer abandoned me to the firing squad, despite all we had been through. All that we had done up until that point, he knew I was healthy but the others were afraid and he.. in that moment of need didn't fight for me. As I fought for him countless times. Not all humans deserve to meet the next life early. Some.. some fight for us. All of us or fight for their partners. Even as much as I hate my own trainer and every other god damned human out there who throws us under that bus for their own survival." His words were intriguing, captivating her to listen and understand his “whys.” For a moment, she felt truly sorry for the lion until the hellish gurgling of the Alpha stole her attention back. As Ark continued his speech, and even as the others joined in to aid in coaxing the Mightyena out of this fight, she couldn’t get behind it. Her father’s existence taught her monsters didn’t get better, they had to be euthanized. This one drowned in darkness and couldn’t come back from that.

Her voice did not join in.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:20 pm

Mountainside|Morning
    82|49

Though Jack didn't trust what this Mightyena was going to do, he remained on guard in case it did a ploy to use a dirty tactic. Finn had empathy towards it. Somewhat in Jack's heart he did feel sorry for the Alpha, but even then they can't put their guard down in case it decides to snap."Listen, I know as they said a soul inside you. You don't have to do this." The Alpha looked like he was heeding their words, but it was so well disguised that he got close enough to Maka. Suddenly he pulled a dirty trick by sucker punching Maka hard enough to his right front leg. "You fools, I have no heart left. Your 'precious' words have no meaning to me. Humans betray us, use us for their own gain. I will show them what they have wrought and since you all won't join me, you all will die." Jack then attacks with a thunderbolt, yet the Alpha jumps back before it hit him. "Damn it! He played us like a fiddle! Maka's hurt, I think he did something to his leg!" The Pikachu yelled out as the Alpha was now pacing back and forth ready to take any of them on. Licking his maw, the mightyena wondered what would taste better, Charmeleon, Meowth, Luxray, Houndoom? It mattered not. His taste for their flesh, meat and blood would satisfy his needs.

Finn used his psychic to lift a boulder up to toss at the Alpha. Due to its size and the force of what Finn uses with psychic it wouldn't take much effort to evade. "Bloody hell! This wanker's going to burn when I get my claws on his carcass!" The Braixen now was angered and started stomping in the snow in frustration with one foot. Now the Alpha thought of others that would taste good. Human, Pikachu, Braixen, Absol? It made his mouth water with saliva and blood. He could always find new recruits, but since they chose death over immortality, they was worthless to him. "Oh Feisty! I love it when my prey fights back. It makes their bloody juicy meat taste all the more better as I tear it from bone." The braixen wasn't going to have it as he started using flamethrower blindly trying to hit the Mightyena. The final flamethrower however did singe the fur a bit. "Fox all out of fire? Your the first to knick me, but...you'll have to do better than that." Looks like they'll have to go at him all at once or enough to land hits. The fight was now on. A dark pulse formed from the undead mightyena aimed at his first potential victim. The Meowth was now targeted for attack.

OoC)) Alpha's targets can be switched by anyone at any given time.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:52 am

Mountainside | Dawn | 65

It was unfortunate that this beast had no sense of.. well anything but wrath and a need for power. Or something along those lines... He was angry. When Maka got injured, Arkturus wasn't more angry, it was expected for others to be injured. If he was infected.. there was going to be issues and that bridge shall be crossed later. Ark puffed a little as Finn hurled a rock then some fire. Arkturus had no more words to give and while the Fire-fox was doing his thing, Arkturus launched a Thunder at the distracted Mightyena!

ooc: Sorry, couldn't drum up anything on padding it out.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:45 pm

Mountainside|Morning
    36|11

Maka took the hit and down he went with a painful yelp as his right front leg was in significant pain. This triggered not just Jack and Finn, but also everyone else including the other two undead Mightyena. "Maka! Crap, he's injured! That bastard took a dirty shot on him!" Maka was trying to get up, but it hurts when he tries to stand on the right leg. "You're soul is tainted...with evil. Grrrr. I won't let you win!" Lifting his leg up, the Mightyena still was willing to fight even though at a disadvantage with his injured leg. With Finn though fighting first he was seeing a furious fox that isn't being accurate. It was as if the fighting was one sided as the Alpha dodged. Onlly thing Drake could feel is his pride as a charmeleon building up and his pride was his friends. His tail flame was growing in size as he was pushed into anger. Each second he stares at the Mightyena in disgust. 

Maka knew that he wasn't in the best shape, but he'll deal with it later. Looking on his leg though it was somewhat swelled up, but no bite mark or anything that would indicate infection. "Thank Arceus, I'm not infected with the curse the spirit left on my pack, but I will fight still." As Maka's parents stayed in place to stay out of the way. It was their love for Maka that made them tough to break. Yet the virus still continues to degrade their minds and they'll eventually become dangerous even to him. The Mightyena moved behind Drake for his protection with Drake's protect. "I'll protect him. Might come with a good team combo experiment we could do." The Charmeleon said as if he just came up with an idea while in mid fight.

OoC)) Will work on this tomorrow morning, I'm not feeling the greatest tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:47 pm