Epidemic Johto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 25 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:01 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 25 Char_Mightyena
Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
61|36

Drake takes is over to where it was away from the forested area. Mainly as far away from the trees that creeped him out. Once he got to the patch of dirt that was close to the fence, he set the rotten food down and started digging into the dirt. One thing though on his mind as he was digging was finding a way to get the greenhouse door unlocked. He knew it needed a key that was old fashioned but it was always placed in a certain spot that he couldn't reach. As he made it to six inches deep in depth, he took a bit of a breath that nearly made him puke. The stench really was awful. It likely rotted from the lack of electricity for several days or the weeks that gone by as he stayed away from any populated areas or high density areas that other pokemon would gather to.

Maka could clearly see she's looking for her sibling. So far he hasn't seen any other meowths around other than her and her brother. Maybe they've been tricked? Who's to say but he does know of one bird pokemon that is quite a trickster. Even before the virus came around, the one bird pokemon had tricked him into a false ground that was supposed to be filled with prey but instead it was empty. "I haven't seen any other meowths around. I'm sorry if its not much help. Was you both tricked to climbing up the mountain?" If it was that trickster, then if he sees him again, there would be an angry mightyena and two angry meowths wanting to teach it a lesson.

Soon he reached a foot's depth of digging. It would have to go at least near two feet in depth to cover the smell and buried in the soil. Drake stepped away for a minute to catch his breath away from the rotten food. "Hey Kolven, can you freeze it a bit so I can dig a foot deeper?  I'm not sure if I am able to do this if that smell keeps getting to me." Though if one more foot was done then he would never have to smell it again.
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:01 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 25 RGvjGOO
Dendemille Mansion || Dawn
Clover 91 || Kolven 71

Nestling her head back against her shoulders the cat huffed and sighed as she pushed the old memories away. Even in her delirious state she knew her siblings would never come back, and the haunting images that followed her offered no comfort. Shuffling her shoulders the cat found it almost ironic how could she vividly remember their faces, and the different hues of their pelts, but the events of the last week were a vague fog. "I haven't seen any other Meowths around. I'm sorry if it's not much help. Were you both tricked to climbing up the mountain?" Tricked...? How long had it been since they entered this godsforsaken place? Her paws had long since lost feeling and her memories of green and warm places felt so very far away. Over the mountain. That was the goal, the plan. But why...?

”Sup guys! How goes it!” An overly loud voice brushed her good ear. The human had returned to them, she presence still otherworldly strange to the cat. With her restored awareness it hit Clover how strange it was to see a human in this of all places, but her mind was still focused on the prior question and could not ponder the idea. "I... can not remember... Someone told us she.. came this way..?" Had she already left?

Following after Drake with a hearty trot the cat was silent on their short journey. His usual whimsy and musings were internal only, his thoughts trying to focus more on the crisp morning breeze. As they reached their destination and Drake began to dig he volunteered for another task. "I'll keep watch." He meowed firmly as he leaped onto the fence. He hadn't heard, seen, or smelled anything dangerous, but it was better safe than sorry. As he observed the quiet landscape the Meowth couldn't help but wonder what it was like living in such a place. Was it desolate and lonely, or peaceful and relaxing? With other beings bustling around was it a lovely atmosphere versus the busy city he grew up in? He nearly asked Drake, his curiosity peaked, but he didn't want to break the Charmeleon's focus just yet.

Scanning the horizon and listening to the breeze the tom cat almost forgot himself as Drake climbed out from his hole. He huffed, clearly working himself as the crater grew deeper. "Hey Kolven, can you freeze it a bit more so I can dig a foot deeper?  I'm not sure if I am able to do this if that smell keeps getting to me." Curling his tail tighter Kolven could see his icy encasing had started to melt. Was it from Drake's natural heat or flame, or perhaps the sun as it rose higher in the sky? He had not really noticed the smell, or more accurately had not been bothered by it enough to acknowledge it. Living in an alleyway filled with trash and dumpsters made one get used to the smell of rotten food, and this small pile hardly constituted a real stench. Regardless, the cat knew it had a strong smell, and hopping down neatly on all four paws he purred, "Of course."

Drawing in the crisp dawn air he pursed his lips and reformed the icy sheet in a new, thicker layer. Rotating the ice ball carefully with dark paws he made sure to hit all sides, and blew until his lungs started to burn. "There we are." He huffed, smirking proudly at his new handiwork. "This one's bound to last longer." Pacing a semicircle around the hole the cat felt a little bad that he was not helping, but his soft paws were not designed for digging through such hard ground. As he leaped back on to the fence he wondered, would he have learned or practiced digging through such hard soil if he had grown up here? His silly questioned burned, and this time he could not stop himself from asking, "Are the mountains a lonely place?"
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:21 pm

((Skip. Helping a friend out unexpectedly and won’t have free time before I need to sleep.))
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:17 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 25 Merge

Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
109|76

Jack was figuring out something in his head. Like some sort of strategy to this situation, the pikachu looked at the many possibilities that may occur. They could raid the Pokemart for food but it would require everyone to do their part and only engage if needed. Being unsure of Finn though since he already shown his rage towards undead. This being the only shot they have though if Drake hasn't a clue if the greenhouse is safe to use. Guessing that if he was to ask the charmeleon, it would be worth a shot but right now he might be doing something.

Finn scratched his head wondering what Jack is wanting to do? "Crickey, he's in deep thought. What are you thinking about?" The Braixen asked as he was now curious of what Jack is thinking.

Jack continued to think a bit more. "Oh, trying to figure out how we're going to do this. I mean, we could raid a Pokemart but I'm not sure if everyone would agree and not sure if Drake is able to let us use the greenhouse." He then looks at Rae. What could she do to help them out? guess he could ask her. "Hey Rae, do you think you could help out if we need a human's touch."
Krajin
Krajin
Ace
Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:51 am

[quote="Krajin"]
(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 25 Cc0H2Cl

Dendemille Mansion | 88 | Dawn

Arkturus was sitting, watching the others as they went down to the special place to dig a hole and bury the rotting food. Yeah it stank something nasty and to be quite honest as soon as the food left the smell followed with it. He hoped they buried it far enough down that the smell would not attract anything nasty. His ears twitched with one flicking to the side as a door creaked open and Rae stepping into the room. "Oh I can only hope! Sup guys! How goes it?" Was the question asked.

Ark would respond "Gross. Rotten food. We're down on food and supplies right now. We're looking into the possibilities of growing it. You guys just stick berries in the ground and out pops a tree over time. Right?" His gaze didn't leave the two out at the hole. Occasionally scanning the sky and the area around the duo. "Otherwise we're going to need to risk the Pokemarts or the city for food. We also need to look into making sure you are fed to. I don't think you'd like to snack on the Block or on certain berries. I know some don't exactly.. agree.. with some Humans."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:41 am