Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 18 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by Dandelion Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 18 RGvjGOO
    Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 69 || Kolven 46

It was useless. Somewhere inside Kolven knew the fight was futile, but they had to try anyway, right? The dog just mocked them, cackling and putting on a show of its power as it went after the other Mightyena. It was Jack that took the initiative. He threw a thunderbolt as the alpha attacked Maka, and and while it did not connect Kolven knew it likely saved the young hound from further injury. Finn took his chance next by throwing boulders and flames alike, but other than small patch of singed fur it did little aside from tire him out.

"Fox all out of fire? Your the first to knick me, but...you'll have to do better than that." He continued to mock them like this was some sort of fun game, as if the  choice between making them it's puppets or next meal was all that rode on this battle. It attacked the last of its pack for legend's sake! With his eyes locked on Maka's wounded leg Kolven didn't even register the dark sphere forming at the beast's maw. He bound forward, trying to make it to Maka's side, when claws suddenly sunk into his pelt and sent him tumbling across the snow.

The world spun around like a tipsy Hitmontop. Snow, trees, and a creeping black aura blurring into one sheet of color as the cat rolled. Pain shot through his body both old and new. He was barely able to make out the sizzling darkness as he fizzled out on his arms when he came to a stop. Shaking his head in an effort to stop the world from spinning Kolven gasped upon seeing his sister in a similar heap a few feet away. He hissed, dragging himself up and to his sister. Clover was sinking her paws deep in the snow, her chest heaving as she coughed up dark blood. Her red eye shot toward him before he could speak up, and the darkened fur on her face became apparent. "Stupid," she growled, tail trashing as she got back to her paws. Blood dribbled from her mouth, a low moan behind her words that was not there before. "Fight."

The Molly staggered away from him, head down and breath wheezing. Had she, taken the attack for him. Tossing his head back Kolven could see the claws marks in his pelt. Again, she had saved him. Again he was a mockery of a guardian. Digging his claws into the snow the tom charged forward. Something about this place had made him soft but no more. Strafing to the west he practically roared as he shot a Thunderbolt at the alpha. His fire felt as though it was on fire but the Meowth did not stop. I will protect her.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 18 Merge
    Mountainside|Morning
    83|50

The Pikachu was pissed, but was relieved that Maka can still fight. The fight though was more than just tough, it was a team effort to win this one. Kolven then got hit as well. Electricity was sparking from Jack's cheeks. You heartless bastard, filled with hatred and cruelty. Nothing could measure the anger of Jack's rage. He swore to end this fiend and help Maka as much as possible. Sending a lethal shock through the undead mightyena would satisfy the rage. "Fight." It was then Jack got off Ark and started walking towards the Alpha with both of his hands coupled into fists. The Alpha was distracted by the meowths. "Insignificant meowths, fight as you might, I'll have your meat inside me!" Finn used his psychic to toss a smaller rock to take the attention off the meowths, but missed his intended target. 

It was soon that Jack joined the battle by helping Kolven keeping the Alpha in a more confined spot. Thunderbolt after thunderbolt continued to rain down on the ground with one hiitting the Alpha. "Stay out of this rodent! You'll have your turn after I teach this traitorous meowth of the frailty of mortality!" This bastard was going to get his in the end once they get their onslaught. Finn ran over to Maka and Drake to think of something then it came to him. Why not use his psychic to lift others out of danger or even move something to block the attacker's path. "I thought of something mates. Trust me this time." Hopefully the others don't think he's betraying them. With his main offensive attack exhausted it was time him to go on the defensive.

Jack growled in anger as the mightyena continued to move towards Clover. Every thought was going through his mind of nailing this mightyena in his skull and popping the brain into a heaping mass of smoldering blood and organic matter. "Kolven! Pincer strike him!" Jack then ran using quick attacks to get to the other side to send attacks from the left side while Kolven would send some to the right so that Clover could keep his attention to her. "Alright you son of a bitch, you want to play with us all then we'll make you pay for your evil deeds!" The Pikachu was then watching each of the movements carefully. He had to have a weakness somewhere. The Braixen though was keeping an eye on both the meowths; watching for the alpha to get to close and in strike range.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:08 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 18 250px-405Luxray
    Mountainside | Dawn | 66

There's a moment that Ark could see of vulnerability that the Alpha had amongst the rest. The male was busy focusing on Kolven and the Undead Meowth with a certain vigour that was quite unsettling despite the fight they were involved in. Arkturus grinned wickedly at the distraction, Jack getting huffy and going over with multi-thunderbolts and others coming in for attacks. Being ganged up on.. Ark knew he couldn't dodge every attack that came at him and it was going to be inevitable that at least one was going to land!

He would skulk around the group attacking the Leader and come up behind, keeping to range for now and would charge up a Thunder. He was going to be the careful one, staying quiet, allowing the others to distract the Alpha so he'd be able to get off one of the most potent electrical attacks he knew! All he needed was for the rest to make their moves and with the right split second timing.. unleash his own!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:10 pm

OoC)) Skip, I've got nothing at the moment.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:09 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 70 || Kolven 47

The Alpha dodged his initial bolt effortlessly, and though uncustomary Kolven gave the same guttural growl that his sister so often made. He may be insane, but he's no fool. It wasn't by chance or mistake this hound had overtaken Maka's entire pack; beneath his deranged demeanor was a cunning being, and a fighter at that. "Insignificant meowths, fight as you might, I'll have your meat inside me!" Kolven hissed, spitting furiously as Clover echoed his call. Was this entire thing no more than a game to him?

Launching another bolt, and cursing as it again missed, Kolven could feel the bubbles forming in his head. Panting, he left the labor in his breath from effort. Thunderbolt was never his best attack, but after their previous battle at the kill pool it was definitely taking its toll more than normal. He took a step and stumbled, resigning himself to needing a breather even if it was just a moment. The Alpha came closer, and before Kolven could even register fear an ear piercing Screech roared toward the hound. Its head turned immediately, fury burning in its red eyes as it spotted the molly several meters away. A shit-eating grin crossed her muzzle as the sound ceased but her attack was not finished. Digging a Night Slash shrouded paw in the snow she dug and slashed at the flakes until they flew at the Mightyena with force. Insulted, it ignore the first Meowth for the other.

Kolven stood, wobbling with dizziness as he pawed his way toward his sister. "Stop!" He demanded, but it was not him that regained the beast's attention. More electricity flew through the clearing, splashing down all around until one bolt met its target. "Stay out of this rodent! You'll have your turn after I teach this traitorous meowth of the frailty of mortality!" The distraction was only momentary but it was enough for Clover to scurry away and put more distance between herself and the other infected. Tossing her head back the undead could not resist giving another hiss as she slowed down at her new location.

"Kolven! Pincer strike him!" Jack's voice seemed to echo in his ears. With a nod of acknowledgement Kolven sank his paws into the snow and readied himself. Sparks rippled through his fur and came with the same ferocity as any other. Ignoring the dizzying feeling as best he could the Meowth struck with spaced out Thunderbolts, striking at only one of the Mightyena's side to drive it back toward Jack. Matching each step the hound took Kolven worked his way forward and prayed whatever plan was in motion would work.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:18 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 18 JFcT7wC
    Mountain Path | Morning | (29)

Their allies continued their assault on the Alpha. For one so lost to the infection, his agility was phenomenal. If not such a fierce threat, Rae might’ve admired the powerful Dark-type.
    A million things were happening a minute and the strategist was lost for a plan. Everyone was attacking, meanwhile her companions waited obediently by her side for orders.

I can’t plan against something so unpredictable, her mind raced, guile is the only choice I have.
    The girl dug her nails into her thighs, willing herself to speak commands she knew were damn well risky. It was against her nature to not have something planned and a response to each outcome. Mistakes meant death. But refusal to act could also mean the same thing.
    “Vendetta, Feint Attack!” The canine disappeared in an instant, briefly cloaked in the invisibility her move provided as she moved to the Alpha’s sharp right. “Venge, Aerial Ace!”

Both Pokémon launched their attacks in an effort to overwhelm the Alpha. Vendetta struck first, leaping onto the Alpha and rolling with him across the bloody snow. There was a flurry of claws and teeth and then Vendetta’s lean body was sent hurtling into a snowbank. She lay, disoriented from the landing but largely unharmed. Her typing was a saving grace from excess pain due to the Dark Pulse. The Alpha rose back to his feet in time to meet Venge’s downward cutting strike, her Aerial Ace’s aim too faulty to deal a killing blow. A mess of fur fell from the Alpha’s pelt and a small trickle of blood, meanwhile Venge bypassed him to tend to Vendetta.  
    The Alpha roared and struck at Venge’s heels like a Seviper at prey. She narrowly avoided a Bite, thanks to Rae’s blade zipping through the air at Venge’s pursuer. “Not today, bastard,” Raver spat, her insults to keep the Alpha’s attention away from her Pokémon.

((I imagined this post playing out after everyone else’s moves started in this round have happened.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:56 am

Mountainside|Morning
    84|51

Venge Rae, Vendetta, Ark, and Kolven had done well, the hits was successful and it was enough to push the Alpha towards Jack. A sudden cut off from the thunderbolts raining down to the ground was a sign Jack was about give a strong blow to the side. Seeing though that it was enough for Clover to get away safely was all that was needed. Now there was enough room for them all to get nasty. Yet Jack was going to show this one no mercy. As far as he was concerned, this mightyena was part of the mountain that killed his trainer. His hand clutching into a fist, Jack started moving towards the distracted Mightyena that took a blow from Kolven and then added his own. A brick break to the side. Jack made contact with the side with his fist and with enough force it knocked over the mightyena. "That was for the insults and what you did to my trainer you bastard!" Soon a charge beam was about to be fired at such close range that it would prove deadly at such a range. The Alpha was able to take a swing at Jack, but thanks his quick thinking the pikachu jumped back away from a sucker punch. "You mortals, I will not lose to nobody! I will not lose my pack to Maka! I will not lose my pack to all of you! Die!" The Alpha was getting furious and got up to run towards the forest to start taking pot shots at them.

Finn had enough of this Mightyena already. Nothing about it was stable and beyond crazy. In a matter of fact, this mightyena was a reason why Finn hates the undead. "He's getting pissed. I don't know what its planning but we're exposed out here if he has more of those undead bastards." He didn't know that Maka was in hearing distance from him and that insult was more than enough to anger anyone. Soon something shot past him hitting the ground exploding with dark energy. "Look out mates! He's trying to take us out at a distance!" Seeing a boulder close by, Finn used his psychic to lift the boulder up and place in front of him for a protective barrier. One part of the Braixen wanted to call the alpha a stupid asshole, but even then, he kept his mouth shut on the insult. All he could hope now is if his psychic will hold out long enough for them to close the gap and get some more hits in.

Jack jumped out of the way from a shadow ball attack as it hit the ground. The pikachu knew that he wouldn't have time to use a charge beam if a volley came at him or anyone else. Seeing Finn have a boulder in his psychic, it gave him an idea to have two groups push in with barriers to force their way towards the Alpha. "Everyone behind Drake or Finn! We won't be able to get any attacks in since he's taking pot shots at us!" With that Jack ran behind Drake and motioned for Kolven and Clover to take cover behind either of the two. "Ark! Its electric power time!" Whatever Jack was thinking though, it was a spur of the moment thought that might serve for a tactical advantage.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Mountains | Dawn | 67

Ark had been hammering away on the Leader with his ranged attacks for the hell of it, knowing one or two hit here and there causing some damage. The smell of slightly cooked dead flesh was nauseating to say the least. When he jumped back and began to throw Shadow Balls at them from range. With the rock coming up to shield them, Ark was a primarily ranged attacker and had a bit of an advantage on this! He glanced at Jack with a big grin when he brought up "Ark! Its electric power time!" His eyes would flash, gleaming now and he would look -through- the rock! "I can see him from here." Ark snickered, a toothy grin would spread across his maw.

Adjusting his posture, Arkturus begins to spark up and charges a thunder "Might get him on a surprise if he doesn't know what I can do.." and with a loud snap of thunder! A Bolt of lightning hurtles from the sky down towards the likely, unsuspecting Alpha!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:16 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 18 Char_Mightyena
    Mountainside|Morning
    37|12

The Alpha was pissed off and with Jack moved into position to strike. Kolven pushed the Alpha into Jack and the pikachu punched the Mightyena. The hit was direct and hard, but even then it wasn’t enough to stop the enemy from continuing his madness. Damn. He’s still not down and now he’s pissed. Wait, maybe I can burn him if he’s knocked over. Before he could drop his guard the Alpha took a swipe at Jack before getting up and running off. From the sound of the Alpha’s voice though, he was very pissed as he did so. Angering an undead was actually unheard of, but they managed to do it. Seeing the Alpha run into the tree line had put Drake’s awareness increasingly high. Now what was he up to? Soon his answer was given as shadow balls started flying out of the cover of trees. The attacks that struck the ground exploded with ghostly energy. Damn it, the Alpha’s trying to kill them from a distance. Maka was dodging them, but each time he did though, pain shot into his injured leg. A whimper came from him. That injury could be a problem if any direct physical attack came at Maka. 

Then Jack’s voice had directed Ark something that only electric types would say to each other. "Might get him on a surprise if he doesn't know what I can do..” Ark said as he was behind Finn. Thinking at first, it would of been tough, but then he remembered that Ark can see through most solid objects. They was going to start range attacking themselves while attempting to close the gap. So they began moving and attacks started hitting the boulder first not even stopping Finn at all. How much can the boulder take? Even then it was quite sturdy and its integrity was quite tough to break.

Drake was smiling as the shadow balls started smacking his protect. Each hit though stopped him in his tracks. This made it simply a defend and close in approach. The Charmeleon wouldn’t be able to hold up for long if the attacks keep coming at him. ”I’m holding for now, but we need to get in fast before I tire out.” Drake said as he kept moving. Maka was limping behind and keeping himself from falling behind. ”This pain isn’t making things easy. If only I’d pay attention more clearly.” It wasn’t Maka’s fault though since the attack was a cheap shot and one of the most dirty and cheap tactics that only cheaters use. Fighting would be a bit more tougher though since his injury was hindering movements for what he would need for some of his attacks. All that could be useful right now is an item to soothe the pain for the time being.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:05 am

((Im going to skip as both my cattos moving in behind Drake isn't much of a post.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:20 pm

((Skip. I’ve come down with something insane bad and i cant))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Mountainside|Morning
    85|52

Shadow balls was flying all over, some even nearly hitting the ground next to them. With each attack coming from another area per break in its attack pattern it gave Jack a clear sign that its seen combat before as well. Even for Finn this was surprisingly quite tough. "That bloody bastard's trying to keep us guessing where he's gong to attack next! It would be to Risky for me to use my psychic to toss something at him without that bloke taking shots at us." Finn said as he continued to progress with the boulder as a shield. Soon more came flying at them and like so Finn forced the boulder to block incoming shadow balls. This Mightyena was really pissing him off. Once they get to him and start retaliating, the sooner they'd force him to fight them head on. A shadow ball struck the boulder in a weak spot breaking off a piece of its side. "Bloody wanker! I swear I'll burn him to ashes when I get a hold of him!" Drake wasn't fairing any better as each impact forced him to stop before moving again.

Jack was about to mount Ark and pull off a blaster master type attack. This had to end before Drake tires out from defending. "Ark, where is he attacking from? I got an idea to strike back at him." The Pikachu said as electricity sparked off his cheeks. There was no way they'll get close enough without two pokemon sending some shots back. Jack's fighter's blood kicked in and it was time to start sending his attacks with Ark's guidance. "Where you do see him? I got something to send at him and I know what to send him." Now was the time to start pulling the tank like attack Charge beam. With that he ran from behind Drake and mounted Ark. Since Drake wasn't to far from Finn, it would be good to make the gap between them even smaller. Like so he motioned for Drake to get close to Finn for maximum shielding. Now for the Alpha. "Alright you son of a bitch, you want to play sniper on us then we'll just play the same. Ark. Do you have a visual?" His Charge beam was ready to be unleashed at the direction of where they're being attacked  from.
    OoC)) Short Post, also its time for Jack to start playing sniper.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:29 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 18 Latest?cb=20170424143253

Mountains| Dawn | 68

Arkturus was already playing sniper with the Alpha, then Jack the Pikachu mounted on up onto him with that tiny, light little frame of his he was barely noticeable up until Ark felt that familiar static charge of an electric pokemon charging on up! "Ark, where is he attacking from? I got an idea to strike back at him." Yeah, Ark had an idea on what was going to go down to! DOUBLE TEAM! Well.. of a sort! "Where you do see him? I got something to send at him and I know what to send him." He was watching as the Alpha bounced around, knowing the others were still covering behind the levitating rock. He watched, charging up another Thunder, a potent attack to deliver! "Left.. " He would whisper for the Pikachu to hear, those large ears as far as Ark knew, were quite adept at picking up on the softest of sounds. His head would turn to face the direction that he expected the Alpha to dive towards to get escape Ark's attack as he followed a pattern.

What Ark was counting on, was that one of their attacks would hit. Be it the Pikachu's Charge Beam, or Arkturus' Thunder. Either one would do something and hopefully let the others get in and maul that annoying FACE off! He would let his attack fly! One was going to hit and hit -hard-.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu May 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Mountainside|Morning
    38|13

Wait, what did Jack notion? Oh boy, getting close to Finn sounds like a chore but right now it wasn't the time to squabble about this. Their lives was at stake and if they can't cooperate then they're dead on the spot. A sigh came from the Charmeleon as he moved over to Finn to make a powerful force field to defend Ark and Jack. Maka continued to say close to Rae. This was definitely a war zone between the living and the undead. The Alpha was their only target who was quite treacherous and Drake knew that as well. The last time Drake had fought him was in the city before the virus every came into existence. What the hell is he planning? Even fighting him alone was horrible as it was. What he did to Maka was just one little part of the dirty tricks he can do. Not unless he's been playing dirty this whole time? More attacks came inbound as he moved closer to Finn. Some nearly making contact with them.

Maka felt really sore as he tried to move his injured leg. "Ugh, that demon. It really hurts to try to move my leg. Mother, Father. I promise once this is over that I'll learn from this new pack. One of them will release you from your curse." The air began to feeling more stagnant with electricity as Maka's fur began to stand up and moved in to the direction of the two electric types. There was so much charge that anything that would be in the path of the attack that would be unleashed would take severe damage or be decimated from a direct hit. This felt somewhat unnatural to Maka, but there was more he'd like to learn from them all. That was if they survived their deadly encounter with the demon.

Drake then made the merge complete to maximize the barrier. Now they had full protection from any frontal attack. This however would tire the charmeleon out quickly so that means whatever Jack and Ark are going to do they'll have to do it fast before his stamina gives out. "Whatever you both are planning, you better do it fast before I tire out." The Charmeleon said as he was getting closer to becoming to tired to keep up the barrier. All that was needed was for either Ark or Jack to make a well placed hit to bring the foe back out.

OoC)) After next round will begin the final phase of the fight where the real physical fight comes in.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon May 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 71 || Kolven 48

To say the shower of Shadow Balls was intense was an understatement. Kolven peaked around the edges of the protect, testing and trying for an opening in which to strike. He swore the shots were random, but when one would whiz past just as he tried to get an edge up he knew it couldn't be so. Growling with annoyance the tom kept close to Drake's side and nudged his sister along. She was doing much of the same, but her reactions were not nearly as good as he pulled her away from a blast. "Careful," he hissed, but the wild look in her eye said she was not listening.

Every couple of steps they took brought them closer to the crazed hound, but Kolven knew it could not last. Glancing over he could see Finn's boulder shield was crumbing from repeated blasts. Cracks along its surface and pieces coming off were a worrying sign but its integrity seemed to be holding as he advanced. Clover hopped to his side, a Night Slash shrouding one paw as she scraped at the snow. She's going to run.. Pushing himself in front of her the tom opened his mouth and gave a dry, frightful hiss. Even if she wasn't listening some language could always get through. Clover's red eye twitched, moving off the battlefield and onto her brother as she gave a low moan in return. The dark shrouding faded and she shrunk closer to Drake's side. Soon, he thought, he woudldn't be able to stop her.

Jack called something out before signaling for the barrier pair to come closer together. As the team became one the shots came closer, almost finding their mark. Though he was feeling exhausted himself Kolven could not sit on the sideline. With a quick motion he stood tall over Clover, asserting his above her as she shrunk down into the snow. Defiance shown in her eye, but as she lowered her head he knew she was accepting, at least for now. With a small breath of relieve the tom bound between Drake and Finn. "Let me help," he said breathlessly. Within seconds his own shiny blue barrier of Protect shown over Drakes, though his did not show the cracks of use. Whatever Jack's plan was.. at least he could help buy them time.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat May 11, 2019 7:41 am

Mountain Path | Morning | (30)

As Raver skirted around to her companions, the dizzying image of her shadow flickering wildly about from the barrage of attacks flying painted a vivid portrait, giving her mind’s eye a clear view battlefield without any need for her to look. Her hellhound was winded but on her feet, with angry, toxin-laced fire dripping from her mouth like she had contracted rabies.

Vendetta charged, placing herself amongst the crew as they made an assault for the Alpha, frontal barriers up and at the ready to foil his underhanded attacks. Will-O-Wisps igniting the chilly morning air, the hound kept numerous flames lit— not only would attacking the barriers be in vain, but it would also burn like hell.

Venge and Rae, meanwhile, stayed quiet and out of the direct assault. Throwing everyone into a single attack would make them predictable. Everyone would be in a single place and the Alpha would have an easier time defending himself, or even launching a counterattack.
    “Circle around? Attack while he’s distracted?” Rae’s voice was hushed but with urgency. The Absol’s eyes remained fixed on their progressing allies.
    “Risky. The shock of an entire platoon attacking could send the corpse into a frenzy. Better to stay long range if that happens.”
    Rae nodded in agreement. She patted her arms down in an attempt to warm up— sitting still like this really made the cold set in.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue May 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Mountainside|Morning
    86|53

Seeing how Drake's protect was weakening, the threat of getting hit was real. With the charge beam still  charging it would be a tough time to focus. No way this was going to work. Drake would be to weak to withstand another hit. "Let me help," The barrier then was increased again. Now he can focus on finishing the charge beam. Thanks Kolven, now to get the bastard out of hiding. This gave Jack more time to finish up the charge beam while he followed Ark's head staring at the direction. The time was close to blast this undead bastard the charge beam was almost complete.

Finn felt the electricity becoming even more stagnant. There was nothing that he felt that would stand in between Jack and the Alpha. "Now that wanker is in trouble. I wouldn't want to be that bloke when it hits." The Braixen said as he kept his psychic going. There was a horrible feeling that it will immediately break any barrier that is currently up. Now stepping or even standing on the ground now sent pain of shocks with any slight movement.

Jack was now fully charged. The Pikachu was now ready to fire his attack and with deadly effects. "Ark, on three. One, two, three!" The attack was fired and it was moving fast right at its intended target. The Alpha couldn't see it as the tree he was hiding behind was blocking his view. Then the mistake of the Alpha was made. He couldn't get a single shot out as the beam was now within seconds. Suddenly, impact was made. The tree was scorched upon impact as well. Ark had to follow up or else the attack would of been for nought. "Ark, now!" Jack shouted to signal Ark to attack with Thunder. Once this does it though the Alpha would likely be steaming mad and out for blood.

Ooc)) A few more rounds before the battle ends.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue May 21, 2019 4:48 am

Mountains | Dawn | 69

Ark could feel the energy of Jack on his back charging up further and further, to a boiling point that was rather exhilarating to feel sitting on his back. Almost like he was sitting near a small power plant and partially, wished he was! It'd be a hell of a blast. "Ark! On Three! One, Two, Three!" The Pikachu fired off his Charge Beam at the tree the unfortunate Alpha had been hiding behind, turning it to cinders and likely blasting the Alpha to boot! Within that moment of Jack unleashing his beam, barely a second or two after. Arkturus fired off his Thunder, the bolt of electricity coming down onto the exposed Alpha with what would likely be a potential Direct hit! If it did and likely scorching the ground and tree some more, the Alpha was going to have a bad time with his cover gone and being stunned from the power of two different electrical attacks hitting. Ark would grin at this "Now we can nail him hard. All of us."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 pm

OoC)) Skip for now. Drake is going to be behind Raver resting his arms while Maka limps along side to help confront the Alpha.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed May 29, 2019 4:08 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 72 || Kolven 49

Electricity was a fickle thing. The morning sun had risen and brightened the area, but the light of the bolts were impossible to ignore. Within a couple heartbeats Jack's bolt blasted the trees and exposed the beast as Ark's came down just after. It was blinding, his vision going white for a couple seconds as sizzling zaps filled his ears. If he was not aiding the wall Kolven would have added to the blast, however little it would have been in comparison. Regardless, the blast was enough for Ark to call out, "Now we can nail him hard. All of us." His confidence was infectious, causing the cat to inch his way forward. His Protect was still standing, and while a combination assault sounded like a swell plan given the circumstances, he was not about to drop the shield before knowing it was the right move.

Clover on the other paw had no such reservations. With her lopping gait she charged from behind their barrier party and made her way across the snow. This creature left a bad taste in her mouth; she wanted it dead. Yet... had the distance between them always been so great? The cat wheezed, struggling to keep her charge as she slowed to a staggering climb. Why was it so hard to move now? With a shake of her head she let a Night Slash coat her paw and picked up speed once more. She could see the hound, and could picture herself slashing its throat, but before she could make it up to him another passed by her. One with longer legs, and more of them. Clover halted as Maka limped past, letting out a loud, mournful meow. 'Be careful.' Unlike her he didn't look ready to dive in for a killing blow- he wanted something else.

She meowed again, wanting the hound to keep a distance so she could strike, but with her words lost there was little hope for the matter. "Maka don't!" Kolven yowled, digging his paws deep in the snow to keep himself from running out as his barrier shimmered. "He can still strike." The tom didn't know how much the Alpha had left in him, or how direct the electricity had hit, but he knew it wouldn't go down that easy. With his leg in bad shape Maka needed their support, and with the a clenched jaw Kolven charged forward. Blowing an Icy Wind toward the stunned Alpha as he rushed to Maka's side, ready to do all he could to aid him.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:30 am

Mountain Path | Morning | (31)

Rae hastily plucked all of her Poké Balls from her backpack, setting them in the snow gently, button upwards. Venge stared at the Trainer quizzically, to which Raver responded: “If too many of us get incapacitated, we need fighters. Someone has to come open the Poké Balls.” Rae lined the orbs up, reciting each name as she placed down each of her companions: Salem, Ayla and Hecate. She felt guilty, wondering whether or not the snow could make them cold within their confines.

Rae stood back at her full height, contemplating just releasing them now— but too many battlers would result in friendly fire or worse. Outnumbering your foe was only an advantage until you were tripping over each other… “Vendetta is on point. Venge, you camouflage well. I want you to sneak around and wait until you see an opening.”
    The Absol nodded, skirting along the outer edge of the battlefield. A deep snowbank practically made her invisible but she could see everything. No casualties here. She wouldn’t allow it.

((Short post alsjdjshvs. I don’t have a lot to do without just launching into attack all recklessly.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:47 am

Mountainside|Morning
    87|54

The feeling of tension in the air was not gone. It was quite and the wind was still, but the air was still filled with the stench of death. Jack had been looking carefully for any signs of movement. I don't think we killed him. I still feel tensed up and I feel as if he's about to strike with reckless abandon. Where though? The Pikachu wasn't dropping his guard at all. Soon a final Shadow Ball came flying before it made impact to the ground kicking up the snow to blind them from seeing where he's coming from. The Alpha emerged from his hiding spot running at them as the kicked up snow clears. He was seething with rage. "Kill....kIlL....KILL!" In between each word though was the insanity of the mind. Jack had no speech this time instead he was rearing to go. "Come on then you bastard! You'll pay for what you've done to Maka's family!" The Pikachu had enough of this Alpha's shit. Hopping off Ark he wasn't going to back down. With only three other attack still on the card, he could only get two open shots on the head and chest.

Finn tossed the boulder aside and fire formed around both his fists. "I don't like getting physical but I'll burn this wanker with my fists of fury." The Braixen slams his one fist into his other paw ready to fight. Though his concern after that was to that of what Jack would do afterwards. For now its killing time. "Go fuck yourself you fucking wanker! I'll put you in the down under!" That he would assure. He's killed many undead and this one will add to that kill count even if he doesn't kill it. No matter what though they'll have be careful as this mightyena is out for blood and is more than willing to kill all of them for its own cause.

Jack then behind him seeing Maka wasn't in the best condition, but keeping him alive was the first and most important thing as well as killing the Alpha. Except this time its a life or death situation instead of a life or undeath situation. "This ends here!" The pikachu shouts as he shown no sign of backing down. Then one thing came right out of his mouth that even he thought wasn't possible. The one command that would be a focus point to the target. "Everyone now!" With no hesitation, Jack's electricity was sparking all over as he was taking aim at the enemy.

OoC)) Only thing the Alpha will be saying now is Kill and have maniacal laughing. The one who will land the finishing blow is to be discussed.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 pm

OOC: Until we decide who lands the killing blow, I have nothing to post as all it is, is just attacking.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:31 am

Mountainside|Morning
    39|14

Drake felt a little sore, but he believed he could manage to hold his own. As for Maka though his injury would hinder his combat abilities. The Alpha though, madness had finally let itself out in full force. The Charmeleon had stopped Maka out of protecting him and letting him rest while they finish off this crazed undead. Even then Maka knew that Clover was concerned. 'Be careful.' Maka stops and begins to say something. "My pack has no need for your evil mind spirit. Go back to whence you came." With that said he moved back to where he was so the others can fight still. Drake knew that without any potions or berries to heal Maka's wound, it could become more painful over time. If there was only a potion. Right now, they had to deal with this bastard who was wanting to kill them all. "The pack belongs to Maka not you!" Drake shouts at the Alpha. Fire was beginning to barely escape his maw. However due to the alpha losing all senses of self and awareness, all was left was insanity and hunger for live warm flesh and meat.

Maka could see just how insane the undead mightyena was. All of his mind was gone and the eyes shown everything. Blood was dripping on the snow and dirt as the Alpha was only repeating one thing in mixtures of laughter. Kill. A soul that had finally succumbed to the madness of undeath. "What foul force is this? A curse from the hells?" If anything, ghoul would be the best word to describe this undead now. Evil, malice, this has nothing to do with it anymore, but still, this undead had to be stopped no matter what.

The Charmeleon attacks with flamethrower as the fighting became more easier but also more physical as the Mightyena was taking aim at anyone trying to kill for flesh and meat. Though since Protect took a lot out of Drake, using fire was something he was particularly good at and burning this undead would also mean avenging those who had died by the undead's claws. "I got your cure right here! Killing you is not my goal, but burning you will feel all the more satisfying for avenging those who was killed by you!" Fire was flowing out, but since his physical state wasn't the greatest his flamethrower not great ranged, but enough for a few embers to make contact with the fur.

OoC)) I'm back in action, but gonna be making a short post this round since Maka isn't able to do much and Drake will be making ranged attacks.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:29 pm

(Gonna skip, as Kolven is basically waiting with a held Thunderbolt for a safe moment to join in.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm