Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Kaze
Dandelion
Red
renegade
8 posters

(ELITE) The REALGAM Team

Grimsley
    Grimsley
    Resistance
    Resistance

(ELITE) The REALGAM Team - Page 4 Empty Re: (ELITE) The REALGAM Team

Post by Grimsley Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Realgam Tower(Lab Entrance)<>Early Afternoon<>Post Two
    This was not going how he had envisioned it.

Grimsley sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb. From the corner of his eye he shot his two partners a glare. The Greninja and Liepard had yet to stop snickering at him for the spectacular failure he had done earlier. Rolling his eyes back to the broken elevator, the trainer toned out his companion's quiet laugher.

Finally the two stopped their incessant snickering, much to Grimsley's delight. He knew he had screwed up, there was no need to rub salt in the wound. A quiet whirring sound caught Grimsley's attention as all of a sudden the lights on the elevator flickered suddenly, dying out before a spark emitted from the doors and the lights switched on, the doors shut tighter with a quiet clink.

Grimsley had to do a double take to make sure that no, this was not a trick, and yes, the elevator had just turned on and started working. "What the...? Nisha, Greninja, come here please." He said quietly, glancing back to see that his team-mates were now by his side, with Greninja studying the elevator.

"What is it?" Greninja enquired, looking over at Grimsley who was now studying the elevator with his arms crossed and brow creased. Something was not right here. No duh, the elevator just started working for no reason other than to let some imaginary human down? What the hell is going on here?

Grim' sighed. "It's called an elevator. Humans would use it to travel up taller buildings like skyscrapers. We can always use stairs, but there are - er, were - a lot of use who were just too lazy to use the stairs, so we used elevators instead. Why it would be working now..." He frowned. Soon it would come down to ground level and the trainer would see his new - hopefully - friend, or friends.

Ding!

The tune that the elevator played was one that Grimsley knew well. What came out of the elevator, that was a different story.

Grimsley's eyes widened. There was a dragon he did not recognize, a duel headed Arbok, a Dragonite with... Was that a pikachu on it's head? Grimsley had to blink a few times to confirm that he wasn't seeing things. Nisha moved to stand in front of Grimsley, her tail curling around the dark trainer. The Liepard's fur spiked up along their spine, and their green eyes narrowed. To calm his companions, Grimsley motioned for Greninja to relax, before petting Nisha on the back, smoothing the feline's fur back down. His eyes however never left the dragonite's maroon ones. With that many large pokemon around, they would have to be very careful.

"Well. I'll be a Chimchar's uncle." Grimsley's mouth twiched into a small smile. He wasn't surprised, really. It was rare to see humans out and about now. Most of them were either dead or in hiding. Taking in a deep breath, Grimsley took another look at the group. There were the four he had seen earlier, a nidorina and luxio. with the amount of electric types, Grimsley wasn't really surprised that they had gotted the elevator working, but... Isn't there supposed to be a weight limit on elevators?

"We mean no harm, buddy, but no sudden movements, got it?" With an understanding nod, Grimsley motioned for Nisha and Greninja to stand down. The two dark types looked at each other, then to Grimsley, but they stepped back, allowing Grimsley to address the other group.

"I've seen some pretty odd stuff in my time travelling, but that takes the cake." He nodded at the elevator. "Not to be insulting, but I am very surprised it actually held you all. Aren't there supposed to be weight restrictions on elevators?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Realgam Tower [Lab] | Early Afternoon [12]

The others filed into the little box room and Cinderchu could feel her heart beating harder and harder. It was going to be a tight fit. An uncomfortably tight fit that could easily squish a little thing like herself. Swallowing hard she curls her arms in a bit closer to her, wanting to take up the smallest amount of space possible. "You can sit here. See better. Promise I won't bite. Spark stick hurts after all." The Arbok hissed gently, its head lowered non-threateningly. "I uh, Im good." She mutters softly, shying her eyes away. It wasn't that she didn't trust the Arbok it was just.. she didn't trust it. She couldnt say that though, or act upon it, or seem like it! "I'd rather keep the boss with me," The Pikachu smiles wearily, unsure if she should be grateful or shameful.

The others were starting to complain, saying the elevator wasn't safe as though Stark had led them astray. Really, if he was going to do that would he also get in the- tiny clicks, whirring, and then falling. Every hair on the Pikachu's pelt puffed outward like a yellow  pinecone. "Whats happening?!" She shouts in a panicked, squeaky voice. Had Stark tricked them that easily? Were they going to die?? She had to get off of- "The falling sensation is normal," His voice was perfectly calm. "It won't take more than a minute." Sparks crackle nervously from her brown cheeks. We're okay. We're okay. Im okay. Im okay. Im okay.. Despite the panic pulsing through her veins the Pikachu soaked in the Dragonite's explanation of the machinery like a sponge if only to distract her from the feeling of imminent death.

The sensation was becoming too much. Tall ears twitching all she can hear is the whirring buzz of mechanical objects. They were going to fall and crash and burn and die. Die."It will open in just a moment," The Dragon Type was do calm, so relaxed. She was going to explode at this rate. The sparking grew more intense. Muscles tensing she prepared herself. The instant those doors opened she out. She was gone. She was going to fucking jump. "The lower levels are laboratories and undead are common. Stick together, and do not act without analysis; Red might be down here." Labs, undead, Red. Labs undead Red. Undead Red Lab undead Red. Oh legends why would it just open?!

A high ding! echos in her ears and the Pikachu's face flips all directions looking for the source. There is nothing and in the same moment the doors started to open. Bunching her muscles Cinderchu's forepaws leave Stark's head before she can stop herself from jumping, flopping overly awkwardly as the spike atop the Dragonite's head stabs her in the ribs. "Well. I'll be a Chimchar's uncle." Did she just see what she thought she saw? Was that really another human? "We mean no harm, buddy, but no sudden movements, got it?" No harm, what if he meant harm? They were trapped in a little box room! "I've seen some pretty odd stuff in my time traveling, but that takes the cake." Forest eyes shift not to the human but the feline at his side. A trainer. In a lab. With a cat?! Was it too late to turn around?

"Not to be insulting, but I am very surprised it actually held you all. Aren't there supposed to be weight restrictions on elevators?" He, how insulting, couldn't he see that they were all fine? Did he think they would exceed some limit cause they were Pokemon and not smart enough to stop at a sign of trouble? He should of been there for the riveting explanation! Small pointed fangs grind against each other. "We we're under it," She growls bitterly at the human, forcing herself not to add 'obviously' to her sentence. "Or it wouldn't of worked!" That's what would happen, right?

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 pm

((OOC: Can't think of enough for a full post. Yuurei and Yuuku look threatening but don't do anything aggressive))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Realgam Tower (Resort Area) || Early Afternoon

"It could comfortably be filled with humans, but they are also not foolish and like to be over cautious. The elevator could probably easily hold twice as much capacity as it can be filled with physically, so we are in no danger." Tristana nods with wide-eyed awe, clearly astounded by the Dragonite's bountiful knowledge as well as the inventions of humans. She continues to listen, a soft hum of understanding rumbling from her throat--how clever, making use of vertical buildings in order to conserve more horizontal space! It's certainly efficient.

Soon the elevator stops, the dragon growling out his warnings which only makes the Nidorina clutch her cannon closer to her form. She hunches over slightly as the doors open, knees bent and ready to spring in case a battle breaks out. The metal doors give way slowly to a room, the gunner following cautiously behind the reptilian genius and their rodent leader. The room is dark, dim but a lean figure is still visible in the shade--a human!

"I've seen some pretty odd stuff in my time travelling, but that takes the cake. Not to be insulting, but I am very surprised it actually held you all. Aren't there supposed to be weight restrictions on elevators?" And he talks! A dark feline lingers close to the man, and the human himself seems to carry a mysterious air...

Tristana takes a moment to survey the box room, haphazard stacks of paper and darkened monitors littering the area. She can't help her curiosity, hushed voice murmuring out. "What is this room?"

[ooc: SORRY this is so late + bad, i had 2 tests and a provincial exam today so i had to spend a bunch of time cramming and i'm super burnt out,, orz]
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Realgam Tower (Resort Area) | Early Afternoon (5)

Nova had asked and was met with a prompt response from the dragonite. "Humans cannot fly, unlike some of us. They will build facilities like this with multiple floors so that there is more space and they do not have to spend it horizontally. When it is tall enough, they instill elevators so that they can leisurely cross from one floor to the next; most often there are stairs as well, in case of emergency or power outage."As the other dragon-type spoke, Novas could not help put think back to his own home. The Dragonspiral Tower had been built in a reminiscent fashion. It was much taller vertically with various floors, but absent of these "elevators."

As the room they were in fully activated, Stark explained each step of the process. However, it did little to erase the discomfort of the situation. Finally, after the druddiking considered entirely too long, the sensation of falling eased and the device emitted an unnaturally call. "The lower levels are labrotories and undead are common. Stick together, and do not act without analysis; Red might be down here." Then, just as he had said once again, the doors slide open. The scenery was hardly anything more appealing then the floor they had just come from. Papers litter the darkened room along with artificial structures each with a glistening side.

All and all, it was a mess. One thing very distinctly stood out within the room. A human. Trainer at that. Though besides a statement of surprise, him nor his pokemon move as their band exit the elevator. Nova slithers into the abandoned lab, eying each of the newcomers as he does so. A frog, cat, and the human... "Not to be insulting, but I am very surprised it actually held you all. Aren't there supposed to be weight restrictions on elevators?" Since when did humans talk?

The dragon snorts. "I noted something similar as well. Those tiny rooms are much too small. Humans should have made them larger." Snaking his head closer to Grimsley, Nova's reptilian eyes examining the curiosity. "Why can you speak? Are you smarter than the others of your species?"

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Grimsley
    Grimsley
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Grimsley Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Realgam Tower(Lab Entrance)<>Early Afternoon<>Post Three
    This certainly was a strange group alright. They were all of different sizes, and some the Elite trainer didn't even recognise. His icy gaze fell on the druddigon-like dragon among them. He had to admit, they certainly gave off an air of regality.

"We we're under it," The first to speak was the Pikachu, funnily enough. While Grimsley did not judge from the looks of the electric type, something about the small mouse on top of the Dragonite's head screamed 'adorable' to him. "Or it wouldn't of worked!" With a shrug, Grimsley nodded. From the looks of how everyone would glance at the Pikachu, they seemed to be in charge of this group. How they managed that, the Dark trainer was dying to ask.

"What is this room?" His moment of being able to ask would have to come later, it seemed. He looked over to the Nidorina, his gaze falling to the gun they carried. With the attacks a pokemon was bound to have, why the need for extra firepower? This group got stranger and stranger, it seemed.

"I noted something similar as well. Those tiny rooms are much too small. Humans should have made them larger." Grimsley had to stifle his chuckle. "With all due respect, dear dragon, they weren't built to hold such grand creatures such as yourself." He said with a slight bow. If he was intimidated by the Druddiking, he didn't show it. "Why can you speak? Are you smarter than the others of your species?"

With a smile, Grimsley tapped the earpiece that fit snugly in one ear. "Unfortunately no. There are many more who can best me in the battles of wit and intelligence, however this handy piece of technology allows me to communicate with pokemon, both of my team and others like you lot." He adjusted the dial at his neck to prove the point, chasing away a bit of annoying static. "Do you mind if I tag along? I haven't had the chance to interact much with others, and I have knowledge of how to use much of the machinery around this laboratory."

(Terribly sorry for how long I took in replying. The notifications refused to work, and my power in my area has been very testy these past few weeks.)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Realgam Tower [Lab] | Early Afternoon [13]

The Pikachu was uneasy. Her lips were itching and twitching, forced to stay calm despite wanting to show off her tiny fangs. Humans were foul creatures and made it really difficult to earn her respect. This one had already undermined them and earned a spot on her 'this guys a shitter' list that he likely wouldn't move from for a while, if ever. "It worked. There were no problems. Why even would you bring up something that since passed?" Thankfully Stark agreed with her. Who did this guy think he was, bashing Pokemon just because he was human! Fluffing out her fur until she was a yellow pinecone the small rodent tries to make herself look not-so-puny as she shifts to Stark's shoulder, balancing steadily on her hindpaws. "Why can you speak? Are you smarter than the others of your species?" The other dragon jabs, and while she can not help but roll her eyes at the answer to the former question the latter catches her gaze as the human moves one of his gangly hands. "-this handy piece of technology allows me to communicate with pokemon, both of my team and others like you lot."

Her eyes lock on it like insects to a flame, her body shifting forward slightly to get a better look. What.. what the hell was that thing? "A universal communicator!" A.. what? How did that work?? Everyone could speak before, humans were just too dumb and arrogant to hear what Pokemon had to say! Maybe this thing made something in their brains click so they would actually listen to their fellow creatures. Wouldnt that be nice. Sure didn't fix this guys attitude though. "These are impossible to find-- before, they were so expensive only high ranking trainers had them, usually Elite Four and Champions of regions. I have never seen one.." They were rare? Well that explains why most humans are dumbasses. None of them could get their shit together with one of those collarly, machiney, metally, translaty thingies.

"Do you mind if I tag along? I haven't had the chance to interact much with others, and I have knowledge of how to use much of the machinery around this laboratory." Any positivity she had toward the human vanishes as once more he thinks of them as nothing but mindless sheep. Cinderspark's eyes narrow, her lips drawing back slightly as she lets go of her restraint. "Staying is up to vote with the boss here," She did not like that human, its arrogant, egotistical, smug.. Guh. One of her ears twitches. Nope, she didn't like it, or its cat, or its- "..I guess he can stay, not that we need his help." -She was not good at saying no. Damn it all.

"But we would not need any aid with the machinery. I was trained to work with highly sophisticated machinery, hacking computers and using my electricity to boot up anything I please. I powered that to bring us down here. We are well off, so your offer is unneeded." The Pikachu grins, pleased. Her CIA Dragon knew his stuff and by the look of things already had a destination in mind. "Where are we off to first?" She asks him lightly, ears tall while her tail rested limply. "Do you think there while be anything dangerous down here?" The human may of been stupid but didn't seem to threatening. But he was hiding over here in the corner. Was he hiding.. from something?
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Realgam Tower (v) Resort Area (v) Early Afternoon (v) [36]

"Maybe moving room is for carrying heavy things?" Yuurei suggests, turning back to look at the moving room. This place smelt like the white room which she loathed but she didn't want to get the sparkstick and didn't protest.
    The white rooms had heavy things. Maybe this moving room was for moving things like machines and big pokemon in boxes.
    "Frrr-ate." She manages to recall the word she had once overheard and been disappointed to find didn't relate to eating anything.
    "I noted something similar as well. Those tiny rooms are much too small. Humans should have made them larger." The spiky dragon points out.
    "With all due respect, dear dragon, they weren't built to hold such grand creatures such as yourself." The human ducks forwards and exposes the pack of his neck. Yuurei hisses.
    He looks skinny and the clothes were going to be hell to remove but doing such a vulnerable thing made her want to bite him. Was he relying on them not biting him? Foolish human. When the sparkstick wasn't nearby they will eat him and that blue frog too. "Why can you speak? Are you smarter than the others of your species?" The spiky dragon snorts.
    "Unfortunately no. There are many more who can best me in the battles of wit and intelligence, however this handy piece of technology allows me to communicate with pokemon, both of my team and others like you lot." The human touches his neck. There's a bit of metal there. Did humans stick metal in other humans too? That's something the two hadn't seen before but humans seemed to stick metal in everything else...
    "A universal communicator!"
    Yuurei rears back and flares her hood at the sudden outburst from the Dragonite.
    "These are impossible to find-- before, they were so expensive only high ranking trainers had them, usually Elite Four and Champions of regions. I have never seen one.."
    The Dragon hits himself with one hand. Yuurei turns to look at him and flickers out her tongue. Did the human talking someone make the dragon Confused? Maybe it could help hunt if that's the case.

"Red! He must of had one! Is it just standard to all survivors now?"
    "Do you mind if I tag along? I haven't had the chance to interact much with others, and I have knowledge of how to use much of the machinery around this laboratory." The human says and, even if he was wearing the wrong color and had the wrong smell, the arboks are angry.
    Yuurei and Yuuku both rear back and hiss. Machines did only one thing and that was hurt. Before they would have submitted from the fear born of years of pain but now they'd had enough of a taste of freedom to be willing to fight.
    "No ssperiment!" Yuurei spits at him.
    "No ssperiment!" Yuuku hisses as well.
    Both of their hoods spread to their fullest in a display of bright eye-spots guaranteed to Intimidate.
    "Staying is up to vote with the boss here," The Dragonite gestures.
    "..I guess he can stay, not that we need his help."
    Yes, the thing with the sparkstick hadn't hurt them yet. Maybe there wouldn't be any ssperiment?
    "Try and make hurt and we eat you." Yuuku hisses and exposes his fangs as a demonstration. The long ivory curves drip with a transparent venom from the pore in their tip down onto the floor.
    "But we would not need any aid with the machinery. I was trained to work with highly sophisticated machinery, hacking computers and using my electricity to boot up anything I please. I powered that to bring us down here. We are well off, so your offer is unneeded."
    Both the serpents heads look at him.
    "You didn't have fingerss." Yuuku hisses, wondering how a good a job a limbless dragon could do with machines. They'd usually just bit them until they stopped getting the sparkstick and it died. They'd killed a lot of machines and a lot of humans that day. Even if they didn't know what that frog was Yuuku bets it's plenty edible but probably slimy. Yuurei could try it first. She like new meat better than him.
    "Where are we off to first?" The sparky mouse asks.
    The arboks' hoods deflate as they realize they weren't going to get into a fight. They'll be good and wait until they're told to kill and then they could eat it all.
    "Do you think there while be anything dangerous down here?"
    The twin snakes manage a sterling impression of a shrug for a pokemon without shoulders and speak in unison.
    "If there is we'll eat it." "If there is we'll eat it."

Last edited by Kaze on Thu May 07, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri May 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Realgam Tower (Resort Area) || Early Afternoon

Stark wastes no time to begin an explanation--such knowledge! "The entrance to the abundance of tunnels down here. This is one of many laboratories that we will see.. though many experiments will also be running rampant, so we must stay on our guard. Zombies won't be our only problem." Tunnels? Tristana blinks curiously, managing some sort of loose nod to show that she at least understands. Why are these tunnels so crowded? Didn't humans know that tunnels are supposed to be passageways, not storage rooms? The Nidorina pouts as she surveys her surroundings once more, only paying attention to the conversation when the handsome Druddiking voices a universal question.

"Why can you speak? Are you smarter than the others of your species?" With the question, the human taps something...in his ear? Why does he have something in his ear--isn't that uncomfortable? While Grimsley explains the communication device, Tristana raises one of her own hands and pulls her right ear. Human ears are so small...she wonders if they can hear as much as she can. Despite her wonderings, she delightfully tunes the Dragonite's raving out, she can't understand a single word that's spewing out of his mouth right now, something about Red?

She misses most conversation, anyways. Too busy playing with her own ear, flicking it about at varying speeds to see how it feels. She never really thought so much about her own ears, before! Tristana finally tunes back in when the Pikachu inquires about their next destination. "Where are we off to first? Do you think there while be anything dangerous down here?" Finally! Enough talking! They're going to do stuff!

And while the two-headed serpent hisses something about eating, the Nidorina flashes a massive grin and joyous thumbs-up. "I'll bash their skulls in!" She giggles with a bit too much enthusiasm, for the sentence she just spoke. Already Tristana can feel a fire pumping in her heart, excitement at the idea that they will finally do things than just stand around and talk. She can't take just standing around, it's time she moved!
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sat May 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Realgam Tower (Resort Area) | Early Afternoon (6)

"With all due respect, dear dragon, they weren't built to hold such grand creatures such as yourself." Finally. Someone who recognized his grandness! With no shame, Nova puffs out his chest further, head held high. "Perhaps in the next design improvements can be made."

"Unfortunately no. There are many more who can best me in the battles of wit and intelligence, however this handy piece of technology allows me to communicate with pokemon, both of my team and others like you lot." The human's explanation on perks the dragon-type curiosity. No? Well, at least he is admitting I could outwit him. Movement brings the dragon's attention away from the 'glory' of his own intelligence. A small gesture on the part of the human, a tapping on something unnatural placed within his ear. Humans always were creative ones to say the least.

Apparently, the item was one of a lot of interest. At least, as far as the dragonite was concerned. The other dragon-type immediately began speaking in a mild frenzy about it. Surely the small human invention was not worthy of this much attention. With his interest waning quickly, Nova cranes his neck to glance at his teammates. The nidorina is busying herself toying with her own ear, clearly finding this lecture as riveting as he was.

"No ssperiment!"
    "No ssperiment!"

Hoods fully extended and long, needle fangs posed, the conjoined arboks were certainly being interesting! As the spiked dragon gazed with interest at their display he couldn't but feel a tinge of something at the false, ghastly faces within their hoods. Something he was unfamiliar with. Not the effort to name, but it made him want to tangle with the serpent less...

"Try and make hurt and we eat you." Stomping one foot heavily down against the tiles below while shooting a glare to the snakes. "The human is surely excellent company." The flattery from before still very fresh in his mind, Nova continues. "There should be no need."

"Do you think there while be anything dangerous down here?" Clearly their destination was elsewhere, down one of the tunnels, nose still in the air, Nova's slitted eyes flicker through the possibly paths. "I'll bash their skulls in!" The animated nidorina calls, practically oozing enthusiasm with a thumb up. "Yes!" Nova nods his head in agreement. Behind him, he can hear the snakes hissing again about eating. "They would be foolish to attack and will learn how wrong they are."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Grimsley
    Grimsley
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Grimsley Sun May 03, 2015 4:33 am

Realgam Tower(Lab Entrance)<>Early Afternoon<>Post Four
    The Dragonite's expression had changed quite drastically from earlier once Grimsley had mentioned the communicator in his ear. "A universal communicator!" His expression was like that of a child that had just been allowed to have a whole cone of cotton candy to themselves. The Elite Trainer chuckled slightly at his own comparison and the Dragonite's face. "These are impossible to find-- before, they were so expensive only high ranking trainers had them, usually Elite Four and Champions of regions. I have never seen one.."

With a quick bow, Grim's icy gaze met the dragon's maroon ones. "That would be correct, Sir Dragonite. The name's Grimsley, and I am one of the four elite trainers of Unova that have been picked to test a trainer's skill to see if they can beat the champion, otherwise known as the Elite Four." He straightened up from the bow and adjusted the eggshell-white scarf around his neck. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

While he was introducing himself, the one in charge has passed their verdict on him tagging along. "..I guess he can stay, not that we need his help." With a grin, Grimsley gave the Pikachu a mock salute. "As you wish, boss. I am not surprised that you haven't the need to my help. I was merely offering my assistance." He said, dropping the salute and stepping aside so that the group could pass with no problems. The trainer's two pokemon followed him, keeping right by his side.

"But we would not need any aid with the machinery. I was trained to work with highly sophisticated machinery, hacking computers and using my electricity to boot up anything I please. I powered that to bring us down here. We are well off, so your offer is unneeded." With a nod to the Dragonite, Grim' shrugged slightly. "As I stated earlier, I was merely offering my assistance. There could be a few things along the way that require the use of two separate persons." He mentioned, reaching into his bag and getting out Greninja's pokeball. "Thank you Greninja, we should be fine now. Nisha and I can handle things from here on out." He said with a smile to the frog, waiting for the duel type to give Grimsley a nod of agreement before he recalled the frog, placing the pokeball back into his bag carefully. He was interrupted from his thoughts when the Arbok hissed at him.

"No ssperiment!"
    "No ssperiment!"

No ssperiment? Did they mean experiment? The thought of the word made Grimsley shudder. "Try and make hurt and we eat you." He had to admit, the display was a little intimidating, but Grim' refused to show it. Instead he smiled warmly at the snake. "You have my word that I won't perform any experiments. I severely dislike anyone who thinks it is an okay thing to experiment on pokemon. Pokemon are companions and friends, not toys to do with what we will." He said, reaching down so that he could pet Nisha behind the ears. The feline purred and closed their eyes, leaning into Grimsley's hand.

The regal dragon in the group stamped a foot on the ground to try and silence the snake. "The human is surely excellent company." The trainer gave the Druddiking a shallow bow, smiling kindly at the dragon. "There should be no need." Grim' took his hand away from petting Nisha, much to the feline's disapproval. Instead the cat wound herself around Grimsley's legs, before coming to a halt on his left side, leaning against her trainer's leg. "I'll make sure that the snake does not touch Grimsley." The cat said, glaring at the two-headed snake.

"Do you think there will be anything dangerous down here?" Grimsley was brought back into the conversation as they mentioned any danger around the area. "From my quick scan of the area, the only real dangers around here are tangled wires that you could trip on, and possibly unplugged cords. If you are using electricity from electric type moves, it could spark a power outlet and cause a fire." He looked over to the Dragonite. "Of course, I am probably telling you information you already know, seeing as you are able to get the machines around here working."

The Nidorina was quite exuberant at the thought of being able to attack something, it seemed. "I'll bash their skulls in!" Grim's eyes widened at the statement. A bit violent was an understatement for the Nidorina. "Yes!" The Druddiking agreed with the poison type, but in a way that was no nearly as violent. "They would be foolish to attack and will learn how wrong they are." Grim' nodded at the dragon's statement, glancing at the bag that held his team in their pokeballs. "I am more than willing to help out in any way, shape, or form." He added, a grin finding itself on his face as he surveyed the group that he had run across. While they certainly were capable, the trainer knew that a few of them looked on him with downcast glares. I guess I'll just have to prove to them that I'm just here to help out, regardless of what needs doing.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon May 11, 2015 11:54 am

Realgam Tower [The Labs] | ??? [LKT Early Afternoon] [14]

The Pikachu beams at her new found friends as they declare both war and victory over anything dangerous in the vicinity. Where were these Pokemon when she was running for her life from pack of Mightyena? Where is my Umbreon? The thought floats into her mind for only a moment but it happens so frequently she hardly notices it and it passes without reaction. "From my quick scan of the area, the only real dangers around here are tangled wires that you could trip on, and possibly unplugged cords. If you are using electricity from electric type moves, it could spark a power outlet and cause a fire." Her brow furrowed. She wasnt going to get caught up in a bunch of cords or let some human tell her how or when to use her attacks! Sparks crackle lightly at the edges of her brown cheeks, ready to fly freely toward the first bunch of wires she laid her eyes upon.

While the tiny bit of flickering light she offered was poor and hardly useful there was something that looked spaghetti-like and short-circuit-able nearby that was barely, barely illuminated by the glow. Tilting slightly forward the cracklings intensity grows for just a moment when Stark muses, "Though starting a fire might not be a bad idea for light," Instantly she is back in her original position, body shaking with a strange euphoria. Fire. Blinking her green gaze at the other Pokemon Cinderchu is positive that at least two of them must have fire moves. We have two massive dragons for Togepi's sake and I saw that snake do something flamey! But it didn't stop the grin from spreading across her face. "Let me show you my namesake!" She whispers giddily into the Dragonite's ear-slit before scurrying across his wings and onto his other shoulder.  

Her jagged tail stands out behind her for balance while she brings up her forepaws. Clapping them together she exhales, bringing her paws apart and revealing the flame that grew with the distance between her paws. Smiling at Stark with clear pride while the orange light glows on her face the Pikachu says, "You guys probably have fire stuff as well, but hey, this is controllable and bright."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat May 16, 2015 9:23 pm

((Snakes are doing generally snakey things. Skip as well.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed May 20, 2015 4:40 pm

[ooc: sORRY this is so late but skip. orz tristana's just following and kinda snooping around, squinting in the dark because her vision's not the best.]
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Fri May 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Realgam Tower (Resort Area) | Early Afternoon (7)

"From my quick scan of the area, the only real dangers around here are tangled wires that you could trip on, and possibly unplugged cords. If you are using electricity from electric type moves, it could spark a power outlet and cause a fire." Tangled, rusty wires. The perfect thing to get caught on his spikes...humans seemed good at making messes. Stepping carefully, the dragon-type follows the other into the other corridor. Catching a few items with his large, scaled feet, Nova hisses under his breath at the room's lack of light. How dare it try to trip him...

"Though starting a fire might not be a bad idea for light," Stopping to squint at the darkness ahead and carefully brush imagined dirt from his precious scales. "Was not starting a fire the issue with sparking the outlet-something?" Even as he asks, a light catches the druddiking's attention. A flicker of familiar orange, though small it was bright. The pikachu, how odd--since when were they a fire-type?? Mesmerized, the dragon watches the flame between the small rodent's paws.

"You guys probably have fire stuff as well, but hey, this is controllable and bright." Finally able to break his gaze from the flames, Nova snorts, a cocky grin adorning his muzzle. "Please. I am a dragon." Inhaling sharply, Nova exhales in a short burst, drawing flames from the back of his throat and shooting them forth in a quick burst. The sound of the action not unlike clearing phylum from his throat. The short flamethrower enough to illuminate the hallway momentarily before the flames flicker out in a small shower of ash and ember. "Hm, perfect. Need I do more?" The druddikings chuckles to himself, inflating his own ego further.

Grimsley
    Grimsley
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Grimsley Sun May 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Realgam Tower(Underground Tunnels/Lab)<>Time Unknown (LKT; Early Afternoon)<>Post Five
    After his introduction, he could see the surprise in the dragon’s eyes. After all, how on earth could a human get from Unova, to Orre? The trainer’s smile faltered slightly over the memory, and he was thankful for the darkness concealing it.

"Well fuck me backwards, how are you not dead?" He chuckled quietly, and ran his fingers through Nisha’s purple fur. ”Lucky, I guess.” He said with a grin. "Name's Stark. The Pika is Boss, and the rest can tell you whatever they want to be called." Stark and Boss. Well, the trainer was at least mostly sure that ‘Boss’ wasn’t the Pikachu’s real name, but he wasn’t about to point it out and get himself on the bad side of the group.

"I won't deal with any fighting inside the group,"

The trainer sighed deeply. It seemed Nisha was going to do that for him. The Elite Trainer knelt down, placing a hand on the yellow fur just above the cowlick of fur that all Liepard seemed to have on their chest. ”Nisha, calm down, please. It’s okay.” He whispered quietly to the cat, who purred back to Grimsley in a confirmation.

"You want to fight? You don't stay with me. And good luck finding your way back up without knowing how." Grimsley grinned behind a hand that covered his mouth. He knew the way up, he just didn’t really want to go back through that area. This was a lot more fun anyway.

"The human's with us now, anyone touches him, I'll be the one to feed you to the undead myself. Besides, there will be plenty of things for you scalies to eat." Finally Nisha grew bored of the Dragonite’s ground rules. No one touches her trainer, or they’re thrown to the undead, yadda, yadda, yadda. The Dragonite didn’t need to remind her on how to take care of her own trainer. Even still, with the added protection, an apology would still be needed. ”My apologies, Stark. I am not used to having other living around to protect Grimsley. I acted a bit too rashly.” She said, her green eyes flicking backwards to look over at Grimsley, who had stood up and adjusted the bag over his shoulder so it wasn’t sitting uncomfortably.

"You didn't have fingerss,"
    "Sure didn't,"
    "Where are we off to first?"
    "Down the hall, I think,"

Ah, so they were finally moving. Grimsley stretched his arms over his head and arced his back until he felt something pop, then he rolled his shoulders and followed Stark as he continued down the dark hall. His time in his room there at the Elite Four in Unova had helped Grimsley’s night vision rather well. One had to of picked up something from staying in a dark room that really only lit up when you had a challenger. Then there were the Dark Types that he specialized in that had amazing night vision. Gotta keep up training somehow, he supposed.

"This lab is clearly not what I'm looking for, but seems like there might be more across the hall." The snakes hissed something about eating whatever unfriendly creatures they came across. "Yeah, guys, you eat anything with purple skin and red eyes. Just make sure it's dead first," The conversation with the snakes was one that Grimsley had to agree with. Couldn’t have them eating possible team-mates, now could they? "Though starting a fire might not be a bad idea for light,"

Grimsley blinked. Fire provided a very good light source, yes. But it was also hard to control without the proper moves to control it. While he was not exactly comfortable in starting a fire, the fact of the matter was, not everyone was able to see in the dark like Grim’s companions could.

"Dark types-- Liepard, you can see in the dark, can you act as a sentry until we get some sort of light going?" At the mention of his companion, Nisha stood to attention, her paws placed neatly before her as she stood tall. ”Grimsley has said we will help in whatever way possible, and that includes making sure his current team-mates are safe at all times. I will happily act as sentry, even once you get a fire going. I am not an Elite Four’s pokemon for nothing.” She said, looking over to the Pikachu, who had summoned a small flame between their paws. Nisha’s green eyes narrowed slightly. Since when did an electric mouse know how to use a fire move? "You guys probably have fire stuff as well, but hey, this is controllable and bright." Well, they were right about that at least. Maybe that was how they were able to get so many large reptiles under their rule.

"Please. I am a dragon." The Druddiking rumbled, before making a noise not unlike a person clearing their throat. A sudden burst of brilliant fire followed, and the light was bright enough that the sudden shift caused Grimsley to have to cover his eyes from the sudden shift in light levels. "Hm, perfect. Need I do more?" Grimsley lowered his arm from his eyes once the light returned to the previous level. At least now he wasn’t in danger of burning his eyes. Something told the Elite Trainer that this wild adventure had only just begun.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:07 am

Realgam Tower [The Labs] | ??? [LKT Early Afternoon] [15]

"Fuck me... Hidden power fire, I'll be damned." Her smile spreads clearly from cheek to cheek. Stark gave a good-natured laugh and she could not help but join in, eyes forced shut by the sheer size of her grin. She had impressed him! Mission success! "That was the last thing I expected-- this is why you're the boss." Yes! It was her special thing after all, something that no one would ever take from her.

"Please. I am a dragon." The fancy dragon scoffs before blasting his own beam of fire. The room lights up for several moments while the whoosh of flames fills the hall. The Pikachu had not been expecting such a blast and recoils, the fireball in her paws snuffing out and, with a tiny shriek, she falls backwards and topples down to the ground. "Hm, perfect. Need I do more?" She groans, struggling to get back to her paws while the metal clinking of her collar against the ground fills her thoughts. But its.. not constant. Sure it was way more impressive then her puny ball but it went out in an instant and now it was dark again. Not helpful! That's what she was thinking. That's what she would say. But she mutters nothing more then, "Im okay," while squashing the pain in her side down.

Taking in a deep breath the mouse gives her pelt a hard shake. Well that was embarrassing but she was not going to be outdone by some spiny dragon. Nope, she was still better! Her eyes narrow into a glare but she does not make eye contact with the Druggiking. Stark thinks Im better.. thats what matters in the end. Nova may of won the battle but if she was superior in the eyes of the Pokemon in charge then she had won the war. An awkward smile returns to her face, a bit forced but better then the embarrassed frown before. Yup, the war.

"Alright-- I suggest we all spread out. Not too thin, groups of two or three at least." Pairs, she could do that as long as she was with her partner. "I call dibs on Stark!" The Pikachu declares proudly, scurrying her way back onto his shoulder. "Look in the nearest rooms, or at least open the doors that seem to be stuck-- if you find any paper, grab a few of them, careful not to shred them, and bring them to me to scan." Scan papers? Usually those things were just great nesting material so she had no idea what "scan" meant for them but okay. "-If you find anything hostile, put it down as soon as possible, and do not let it break any of the computers." She wouldn't break anything but their spiky and purple compadres she had doubts about.

Building up another fireball the Cinderspark holds it in front of her, looking at the strange machinery and human stuff around them. "This is a weird place." It occurs to her once more that she had no idea how she ended up here in the first place. Books.. shelves.. machines.. This was nothing like the simple homes she would raid or the mountains and forests she was supposed to be in. "Cinder-- look at this." Her attention returns and following along Stark's line of sight she spies the dull pinkish shape in the corner. Body tensing on an inhale she means to pump more energy into the fireball but instead sparks crackle from her cheeks. While its not what she meant to do it still offers slightly more light. "What is that thing?" It looked rather out of place from everything else other then the fact it was dank and dirty from neglect. "A Porygon." Porygon? The name is faintly, faintly familiar but she does not know why. Whatever it was it didn't appear to be alive or undead so the Pikachu placed it low on her threat list.

"Focus," The Dragonite mutters before shooting a small beam of electricity into one of the machines. With a flicker of light it turns on, illuminating the room with another source of light. Letting her Hidden Power fetter away Cinder hops off of Stark's shoulder and onto the computer desk. While he clacks away she peaks at some of the books and papers underpaw. All of them had the same boring writing squiggles on them except one that had colorful blobs. It was different, that made it important, right? "Hey, what is t-" Picking it up carefully in her paws she is about to ask Stark what is says when a tiny sound taps against her ears and naturally her head turns in its direction. To her horror the Pikachu watched the "porygon" shudder and twitch, movement it was not doing a moment before. "S-stark," She mutters with the inflection rising, taking a step back closer to the dragon. The dusty hunks threat level was rising exponentially. "Bingo." What did that shiny box do? In that moment the Pikachu kind of wanted it to just fucking explode because something much more serious was happening. The thing gives another twitch and she can not keep her cool or her voice down any longer. "Stark it moved." Cinderchu screeches, turning and jumping over the keyboard and onto the other side of the desk. "It freaking moved I saw it!" She blurts, the paper grasp firmly in her paw while she pointed fiercely in the Porygons direction.

((The paper has crude drawings on it and I totally want them to look like this lol.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:49 pm

((OOC: Lost my post for the fourth time today and have given up hope. Yuurei and Yuuku are looking at Cinder and wodnering what to do.))
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Realgam Tower (Underground Lab) | Early Afternoon (8)

As his flamethrower dies to make way for the darkness once again, something catches the dragon's eye. A small sparkle in the distance. A gold sparkle. Once the light has completely vanished, Nova keeps his eyes forward, shifting his front paws impatiently as he waits for his eyes to adjust to the darkness once again. Any words or suggestions from the rest of the group falling on deaf ears.

With a sudden burst of energy the large dragon takes off down the dark hallway. He could see it...it was right there! His treasure. Or at least, a treasure that should be his. Who else was regal enough to wear a king rock? That's what the glimmer of gold had to be...it was paralytically a twin to the glint he saw on the item that evolved him originally. Moving fast as the others are still trying to split into groups, it's not long before the druddiking has separated himself from the others.

Pushing his large frame off the hard floor, Nova leaps towards his prize. Claws scrape audibly at the action and then again as he attempts to bring himself to a grinding halt. He was not alone. Unable to stop himself in time, the dragon finds himself falling forward into the disembodied hug of an undead claydol. "Unhand me!" Nova growls, shoving the psychic type roughly to avoid its multiple, bright red eyes and protruding beaks. Before the druddiking is able to retaliate further against the clay doll, a bright light envelopes him, the undead and the gold band dangling around it's bottle-neck of a head. A second later, both are teleported from the underground lab with only claw marks left behind.

((ooc: It's been fun guys, but this is Nova's leaving post.))

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Realgam Tower (Underground Lab) | Early Afternoon
    [1]

Ears twitch in the darkness, searching for the source of the sounds that fainted echoed from other areas. Not just sounds, voices. His stomach twists at the thought-survivors were the last thing Thomas wanted to find here in this strange place, but his instincts pull at him to find them anyways. How irritating, to have to defend others from what was very likely their own stupidity, recklessness, or just plain ignorance...but he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Tom was a guardian. Guardians protect others. It was simple, and he every last aspect of it made him want to tear pieces off of himself until those compulsions were gone. There was so very few that had earned his actual desire to protect, beyond mere instinct and habit, but in all likelihoods they had died a long time ago. His human had been kind, compassionate, but strong and enduring? No. Never.

His paws hit the floor lightly, making no sounds as Tom navigates through the pitch-black hallway. There was no point in putting off the search anymore; it was time to just get things over with, and endure the company of other Pokemon for however long they stayed alive, or wanted his presence. What purpose would someone have to want to come down here, where-
    Suddenly, he hears the sound of something running-How could we have missed that-running straight towards him. Tom quickly jumps out of its way, his rings glowing as he uses Flash, the bright light lighting up where he was, but forcing him to lose track of whatever had been running as his eyes adjust to the change in light. The hell was that...? He did not miss the sounds of a scuffle, and what had obviously been a voice of a living Pokemon,  but there was nobody else around. No more sounds, no bodies, and certainly nobody who was alive, there was just nothing. With the light, he could see claw marks, but even that did not settle the faint unease that gathered in his thoughts.

Fuck. Tom did not like those implications. Losing his mind...no, he was not going crazy, he could not allow that. Tom turns away, cursing silently to himself, before going back to the path he'd been on before, before whatever had just happened had distracted him. Find the other survivors, that was his goal...assuming they even existed.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Grimsley
    Grimsley
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Grimsley Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Realgam Tower(Underground Tunnels/Lab)<>Time Unknown (LKT; Early Afternoon)<>Post Six
    Once the matter of light had been settled, Stark began to address their group, setting out a game plan. "Alright-- I suggest we all spread out. Not too thin, groups of two or three at least. Look in the nearest rooms, or at least open the doors that seem to be stuck-- if you find any paper, grab a few of them, careful not to shred them, and bring them to me to scan. I don't know how likely virus notes are down here, so we'll have to work together." Virus notes? Grimsley hummed quietly in thought. So they were here in the Realgam Labs to find notes on the Epidemic? The Elite Trainer had to admit, while they may not find anything, the chance was too good to pass up.

"In fact-- the Liepard and Nova both can navigate in the dark, one with each group. If you find anything hostile, put it down as soon as possible, and do not let it break any of the computers." Grim nodded, looking around for the large dragon, Nova. When he could not find the regal dragon however, Grimsley began to worry. Surely they didn’t run? He thought, looking around. ”Did anyone see where Nova went?” He asked, looking over to where Nisha was staring towards a dark alley. ”If you mean the large blue dragon that just went running off this way, then yes. Should I follow?” She asked, and Grimsley sighed. ”No, stay here. I’ll send Skuntank to go search.” He said, opening his bag and bringing out one of the pokeballs that sat in there.

Pressing the button on the capsule, a white light gave way to show a large Skuntank, who looked around, their eyes blinking to get used to the darkness. ”Somethin’ wrong, Grim?” They asked, looking up at Grimsley. ”Yes, one of our group has gone missing. Can you look around for us?” He asked, getting a nod from the poison cat. ”Of course. Where am I looking?” Skuntank asked, and Nisha pointed with her tail to the direction that Nova went in. ”He’s a large blue dragon with red spikes. Think Druddigon.” Nisha said, watching as Grimsley’s Skuntank went off to search.

While waiting for Skuntank to get back, Grimsley got Nisha to go search one of rooms that Stark had told them to look in. Occasionally the Liepard would need a hand from Grimsley, who had a small handheld flashlight for searching drawers and other cupboards. A few pieces of blank paper were found, but it wasn’t anything noteworthy. As they were searching the room, Nisha heard the sound of Skuntank returning. The poison cat went up to the Liepard, shaking his head to show he hadn’t found Nova. ”Sorry Grim, I didn’t find ‘em.” He said, earning a sigh from the Dark Trainer. ”Alright. Thank you Skuntank. I’d like for you to stay and help Nisha search this room, I need to tell Stark and the Boss.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm