Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace)

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace) Empty Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace)

Post by Dandelion Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:55 am

Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace) V0ScUVq
    Spoiler:

Sidgt the Noibat
    Text Color #9466B3
    #715796 - Change his color?
    Item A leash and collar, large scarf, piece of string, and a pecha berry.
    Gender Male
    Identity Androgynous - He/his/she/her/they
    Age Adult
    Species #714 Noibat, The Sound Wave Pokemon, Flying/Dragon Type
    Height 1'9"
    Weight 17.6 lbs
    Pokédex Entry Pokemon Y:: Even a robust wrestler will become dizzy and unable to stand when exposed to its 200,000-hertz ultrasonic waves.
    Level 45
    Ability Infiltrator
    Nature Jolly
    Characteristic Highly Curious
    Moves - X-Scissor (Level Up)
    - Air Cutter (Level Up)
    - Roost (Level Up)  
    - Shadow Ball (TM)
    History I was born deep in the caves of Kalos, like most Noibat of the region. Life was pretty simple- my flock emerged each night to forage for fruits or bugs and returned in the wee hours of the morning as the light just touched the sky. It was peaceful and I enjoyed my youth, playing, learning, and growing in my natural environment. However, it was the company of my older brother that truly made me happy. Our parents were an enigma, admitting to our birth but allowing the flock to raise us, which was custom. Brother was all grown up, a big Noivern already while I was so small and weak. He coddled me, always keeping me very close and watching as I explored the world. He was so sweet, so helpful and kind.. my brother was the best.

Brother didnt care that I was different either. Unlike my flockmates no one seemed to be able to discern my gender my sight, smell, or sound. They often got confused and many avoided me cause it made me weird.. Its not my fault. I was born this way I didnt try to be like this! My own brother would often mistakenly say 'thats my girl' or 'sis' even though he knew my gender. I dont get it, I dont understand. I am a boy, why do so many call me she?
    Thrusting my head side to side I ignore the thoughts. Brother knows best. Brother is always right. He must be right. I am a boy but also a she. How does that work? Brother will tell me one day.

I've grown and brother says Im strong enough to go on special flights with him now. The flights are so hard, they last for hours and hours and most the time Im too exhausted by the end to even fly home after.. but I love them! Its so amazing and we fly further and further each time. Some nights we fly out and he teaches me how to fight and defend, skills he says I will need in the future. Brother is so strong, powerful.. his attacks hurt. My body hurts after the training. I hate it. I ache so often.
    But brother knows best. Im getting stronger, he says. I relish in his praise, even if he still says sis.
    ________

Cave life is sooooo boooooorrrrrring.. Im getting antsy. Guh, its near impossible to sleep during the day as I just want to get out and fly. Fly far away from here. The flock says that most of us will spend our entire lives how they are now, living in this cave aside from feeding, but some of us will have a desire to leave when we become young adults.
    Im only 12. They say Im too young to want to leave and Im just being immature, unsure where my place is but I know that isnt true. Theyre dumb, all of them. I want to know whats out there! Brother and I fly so far away during our flights, there is so much to explore. On our last flight we made it to this thing he called an ocean, and another night passed before we even made it home. It was so far I fell asleep on the way back and he had to carry me. If I had to get there again I swear I could do it. I will never forget that sight.

I tell brother I want to go on more explorative flights, see further then ever before, and he wraps one wing around me, slowly running his tongue across my face. He does this a lot but I dont see others doing it. Brother is weird, he does weird things like this or biting my feet, ect. I snicker as usual. There is a long pause before he replies, stroking the fur of my forehead while he purrs. "Itll be harder then anything we've done before. We might not come home for days or weeks at a time. Does my girl think shes up for it?" It sounds like a dream and I say I dont want to come back at all.
    Brother starts prepping me for all sorts of things, battle and nature. He hovers, beating his wings so I have headwinds to fight. Ive felt these before but he says there are super strong ones out there. He crumbles dry dirt in the air and tells me to dodge. Powder attacks are so dangerous yet hard to see, its important to avoid these. Battle practice has moved to the air. Aerial combat is amazing yet so hard.
    Im ready to leave home, I can feel it in my light little bones!
    ________

I sulk in the far corner of our cave. Mom and dad had another kid and brother is all over her. He doesnt pay attention to me now, always saying he is too busy. Its so lonely without him. The other kids dont like playing with me, they laugh and call me names, tell me to go away. Without brother I have no one..

So bored.. I click my teeth and listen to my echolocation. The cave walls bounce the sound so well, its like there are other Pokemon around. Its almost like so many little voices for me to listen to.. I click all the time now. Its like I am my own friends.
    I watch others from afar. If no one will play with me then Ill find other ways to play with them. Its nice to be with others, even if this is as close as I get. I watch brother the most, too. He plays with sister, licking her the same way he does me and tickling her until she giggles. Those are our games... I burn with jealousy.
    Its weird. I thought it was just me but the other Noibat and Noivern seem to avoid my brother as well. No one ever really bugged him when he was with me, thought it was my fault cause I was different but its still happening now that I am away from him. Guess I never noticed. Do the others not like him? I am reminded of my separation from him due to our sister, that our freedom from this place is put off because of her. I hiss and click bitterly.
    ________

Sister is old enough to go on flights with us now. Short ones. She makes me so frustrated...  brother says I have to be in the back, too far to talk to him but close enough to keep watch. I feel like the other Noibat is a wall. I cant have brother when she is around. Brother has started calling me brother too.. did he only want a sister all this time, was I just a toy, a game? I ask about our journey, how long until we leave. He calls me by name, that isnt normal. He says he has other priorities now, that Sis needs him and I dont. I can feel my little heart break.
    I say I dont want to join our next flight.
    ________

Staying in the cave to stew in my own anger something happens- mom and dad come up to me. Their is an odd look in their eyes. They say I need to know something, that it is important as I am old enough to know now. I hardly know them but I can feel the severity of this conversation already. Mom tells me that my brother had had a mate and daughter a long time ago. His mate died slowly of a disease and he made him.. change. His daughter was captured when a trainer entered the cave and he has constantly wanted to leave since. He wasnt calling me 'sis' for sister either, but Sistwyb, after his daughter. I dont know what to make of this story..
    Dad makes it clear for me. He says to stay away from my brother if I knew what was good for me. I.. I dont know what to do..
    ________

I dont know what to think anymore. Sitting alone in the far back dark crevices of the cave I am left with just thoughts for company. How much time has passed...? I dont know how long its been since I spoke to someone else.. In the darkness of the cave its hard to tell how many days have passed, weeks.. months? Muttering to myself for company, I find myself forgetting to eat. Whats the point.. the insects that live back here are enough. I miss fruit..
    I can feel death creeping up on me but its almost welcomed to break me away from this depressing existence.
    ________

Some of the younger Noibats have started to wander upon my solitary space. I hiss and chirp to make them go away. They laugh at me. One even throws a rock that hits me in the head. Each (what I guess to be day) they return to jibe me some more and quickly they grow more daring. The group of youngsters grows and their pranks become more severe. They wont leave me alone and keep coming back. I tell them to leave but its hard to mark words after so long. They laugh more. I can not stay here anymore..

My biological clock is gone. I can not tell if its day or night but when the bats finally leave I pray its for foraging and not sleep.
    I creep out of the shadows, telling myself to be quiet, until I can see the cave entrance. My wings feel so stiff as I stretch them at my sides. Fluttering on the spot I fear I will crash if I take off from the ground.

There is a great oak outside my home. I climb until my claws hurt and still go higher, the pain hardly noticeable to me. It was time to leave though this would be nothing like the journey I had longed for so long ago. I spread my wings but then something lands on my branch, rocking it. Turning my head I am shocked to see my brother staring at me, his eyes wide and bloodshot. There was something.. off about him. "I thought they took you.." He murmurs, creeping closer. Who was they? This is brother, my brother but something is so wrong I feel the urgent need to get away. "Never let them take you." My heart starts to beat hard and I take off before he can continue. Something is very wrong. "Theyll never find you!" Its too late, he's larger and stronger then me. I feel a set of talons around my midsection and wings while the other smacks against my head, making things go dark.
    ________

Things are the same but so much worse now. Maybe dad was right... I think brother has finally lost it. Hes locked me in a hole of sorts, maybe a well? Its just a deep pit in the ground with a couple of dead scruffy plants down here. He put some tendril around my neck and tied it to one of the plants.. I cant seem to break it, what is this material?
    Why has he trapped me here? Unlike my cave spot I can see the days passing from here. Its been a long time.. He tosses berries in but not everyday. Is he forgetting me? Its so lonely.. I find myself talking to no one more and more often. I need to get out but I cant cause of this black tendril. Legend help me.

I can see the sun.. kind of.. and the days crawl by slowly.. Im slipping, I can feel my mind slipping away. Help me.. "Help me!" I cry out, flapping aimlessly but my strength is little.
    ________

I fought as hard as I could but eventually I succumb to my own exhaustion and let one of the pokeballs capture me. Why was a human even that deep in the forest.. Maybe I shouldnt question it, Im free of that wretched hole now. The human would not give up, even now he is persistent about getting the tendril off me. Snapping and biting I wont let him, he will trap me with them again!

I lose. He got it off and I feverishly scratch at my neck. That actually feels a lot better.
    ________

The human is not all bad. He calls me female despite some of his pokemon saying other wise. Why is this a thing..? He trains me harder then brother ever did. I resent him greatly for it but he has given me two gifts. One was a a pair of new attacks that I had never seen prior. Brother would be proud of me for knowing such things. The other was what I always wanted: to travel and see the world. He tries to keep me in the little dark ball a lot and I hate it so I break free as much as I can. He seems to of given up on keeping me in their. We almost never return to those human towns to my pleasure. Human put another thing around my neck but this one isnt as tight and is actually kinda cozy. I think Ill keep it.
    I watch the seasons pass in his company...
    ________

I recognize these trees. I recognize this area so much I tell Human to follow me. He doesnt really have a choice though, Im flying too fast for him to return me. Just a little bit furth- Yes! There! I see the ocean! Its still as amazing as I remember. Flapping closer I wish to see my reflection. Its been years since Ive seen myself or this place.. I am almost close enough when a loud, cackling screech reaches my delicate ears. There was no mistaking that call. Brother?

Something is very wrong with him. A crazy light dances in his eyes and before I can even react he attacks my human. My trainer! There is blood.. so much.. hu-man dea-d... lights flash around me and my teammates pop out of their pokeballs in his defense. Brother is only one Pokemon but he is so much stronger then us. With ease two of my friends are killed and the others flee. I stand there.. petrified. "Come home, child." He orders, head slowly turning my way. "No daughter of mine will be disobedient."
    I dont think, I just act. Shooting my Shadow Ball at him it caused the Noivern to snap. Any recognition I had seen in his eyes is gone and he str-ikes me. Hol-ding me down with 0ne clAW he smash-es the OthER down on my head rep-eative-ly.

Over and ov0er and ov..er

I feel the blood pouring down my neck and he tosses me into the ocean.

________

It hurts so much... Pain echos throughout my body. Brother is up to his old tricks again but I know hes gone loony now. This time it really is a well, hes tired me to the bucket this time with the same black tendril but this time a string as well. Im too weak to carry the bucket in flight and their is water in the bottom of this thing.. its too deep for me to tell how many days pass.. there isnt even half as much food this time..
    ________

The loud creaking wakes me from my daze. Higher and higher the bucket climbs with what I can only guess is my brother cranking it up. My vision is hazy and when I make it to the lip I am surprised to find not my brothers face but my.. sisters? She is just laying on the wells lip, her eyes having the same dead look as mine. "Sister..?" I cough. In the same breathe the Noivern comes crashing down to earth, landing square on sister with.. talons outstretched.

My amber eyes go wide at what I see. Legends let this be a dream.. Brothers pierced her stomach with his talons! Blood splaTTers every-wh-ere, even on mE. Oh great legends hes.. hes ripping her apart.. heee's eaTinG heR. I flutter and kick, something, anything must be done. The bucket rocks at my movement until I spill over the side, the short string on my ankle supporting me for only a moment before snapping. I start to fall but I flap, flap harder then I ever have in my life. I manage to gain air above the top of the well, the tendrils knot coming free in the shuffling. There isnt a chance to look and I dont want to see the wall of red.. Coming in close with my X-scissor I keep skin but instantly regret it. Im too weak, too slow, blood-soaked talons grab me and throw me against a tree. Pain pulses from the back of my skull.

Its too much.. I cant move.. My amber eyes are forced to stare at my own brother FEas-ting on my SiSter.... Legends spare me. Legends like this be a dream.
    He turns toward me.
    With another one of those cackling screeches he turns his attacks on me, kicking my head over and ov-er and OvER. Leg-ends hElp... I feel it, Super Fang, Air Slash... claws and teeth.. cant hold on.. I feel my blood pouring. Their is a bright flash before darkness consumes my vision.

_______

The Noibat comes too in a haze. Blinking open his amber eyes he sees unfamiliar Pokemon in a strange hollow. How..? He tries to remember but is struck by a deep pain in his head and entire body. It hurt to remember and no memories come to. Blinking meekly Sidgt looks to the other Pokemon for answers but they only give him concerned gazes. They ask weird questions, what was going on, who was that but he can not answer.

Sidgts head pounds harder. Move. It yelled at him. Stumbling forward the other Pokemon race to him, saying not to move, to rest until his wounds had healed, but the Noibat bats them away and hisses. The Pokemon grab at his scarf, wrapping the bat in it and forcing him to stay still. ..No! he can not move and falls back into a pained daze.
    The Noibat is kept in the dark hollow for who knows how long as his body recovers. Refusing to talk to others his mind slowly retreats. No one wanted to talk to him anyway, aside from questions he could not answer. Loneliness plagues his soul despite the constant company..

A night comes where everyone is sleeping and the Noibat has a chance to escape. No more of this. Search. The word pounds in his head but so many other questions did too.. Stumbling along the bat comes across the lake. So pretty.. the reflective surface of the water was like magic. Approaching it slowly Sidgt can see himself for the first time in what was probably years, not that he knew. Peering into the water he sees the wounded face of a child..

He was a child..? He couldnt remember anything still.. Wrecking his head for answers nothing comes to. Did he have no memories.. because nothing had happened yet? Cant remember.. Glancing away from the water the youth realizes he doesnt even know the way back to the hollow. Children shouldnt be alone.. no wonder they wanted him to stay close.. Search. The thought pounds again. What was he looking for, family, friends, home, the hollow? Did it matter? He had to find others, he had to find someone with.. answers.
    Appearance As stated before Sidgt was born with a very androgynous appearance. Even scent, sight, and hearing can not pick him apart making others have to rely on their own judgement. Since he wont confirm or deny either its really up to the individual.
    A very fluffy Noibat Sidgts fur is long and soft, though most of it is covered by a wide beige scarf. Under said scarf is a simple black collar with a dangling leash that he can not recall obtaining or how to remove them. Often his leash gets caught on things and he is unable to understand the restriction, tugging blindly until it comes free. Though one can not see his neck if you could there would be bruising on the skin. The string around his ankle luckily does not have this problem.
    His eyes are bright amber and he looks generally like a normal Noibat in appearance.
    Personality | Childish | Mental | Ditzy | Pumped | Confused | Cheerful | Secretive | Dangerous | Broken | Abnormal | Innocent | Confused | Damaged | Wishy-washy | Fidgety | Playful | Complacent | Loud | Jittery | Quirky | Happy | Stupid | Fragile | Failed gender identity | Distant | Uncontrollable |

personality:
    User Notes - He is honestly seeking someone to confirm his thoughts and what is real and fake, but he no longer has the mental capacity to really understand this.
    - Most of his problems formed before his brother tried to murder him but that event set them in place. Not only did they damage his brain but they accentuated the faults of his mind.  
    - If he were to evolve its not clear what would happen to him. He would no longer be 'a child' and appear a bit more male, breaking two of the fragile realities he has formed.
    - His trainer gave him the scarf so he could grab him easier.
    - The Epidemic was already in motion by the time his trainer was killed and his brother was recently infected.
    - I.. have the character in my head but I think I failed at writing his profile coherently.
    - His profile image is done but I hate the way it turned out so have a shitty edit instead /shame.

Last edited by Cinderspark on Mon May 25, 2015 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace) Empty Re: Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace)

Post by Dandelion Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:37 am

To main computer, please.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace) Empty Re: Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace)

Post by Mew Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Approved~

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Sidgt the Damaged Noibat | (Dragon, Ace) Hz72hB2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am