Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Dandelion
Maximum
Starbits
Min
renegade
9 posters

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Post by Starbits Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:54 am

She's all done; just waiting for their image and then asking to have 'em moved to the PC. =3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:09 am

Okie dokie; I thought you may want to do that. ^^ Sounds like a plan to me~

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:38 am

There haven't been comments here in a while... Is there a different place where you guys discuss the plot for this team?
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Nope this is the spot. Nothings really been said in a while though *^*

Currently we are facing Nightfall's raging undead. She has torn up and destroyed the ground, uprooted dozens upon dozens of trees and set the remaining ones blaze, and is basically terrorizing the group.
    Aside from that there while be a lot of talk soon for the murder investigation, though that will probably have to wait till morning as it will become pitch black within minutes (aside from the flames).
    If the group can get it together they will be heading up to the cave to the north and that will be their resting spot.

As soon as morning hits I have a few things in store. c:
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to introduce my character. She can either jump in the fight, or meet up with the team later. I'll see how the round goes I guess.
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Hey guys!  I would like to discuss some character interaction stuff here.  Abby's going to end up getting really attached to one of the team members here, and I would like to ask you about it.  Based upon her introduction, high up on the list is Javolt since she saw him in a dangerous situation that reminded her of her human charge's death.  However, TinyDragon is deaf and rather weak, and Abby is going to notice this when she sees her later and this will inspire her to want to help and protect her. (This desire to help her will still exist even if TD isn't the one Abby attaches too.)  As for the Rokai, Katyusha, Loneliness, and Gabriela, I can't think of anything off hand, but we can discuss it if you would like.

Last edited by Maximum on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor loneliness gets forgotten even out of the story, poor thing)
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Just kind of casually rolling in here to say that I'm super excited to be roleplaying with you all. uvu

I was actually kind of hoping Oracle would end up getting close with another team member at some point down the line, or even started viewing the entire collective team in a manner similar to the way he thought about his clan, because I'd love to see him evolve. ;w;
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:04 pm

I'd be happy for Rokai to spark a friendship with Oracle
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:07 pm

I would love for something like that to happen! ouo
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Javolt is rather antisocial but he will still strive to keep everyone safe. He just won't be making any friends.
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Abby will welcome Oracle after making sure he isn't infected. She's probably going to be really friendly towards him. She'll probably ask him alot about his culture, too.
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:42 pm

He would probably be more than happy to explain just about anything. uvu I can actually see him almost going a bit overboard because he's very enthusiastic about his clan and their beliefs.
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:37 pm

How long do you guys think that Abby, Oracle, and Cain should be away from the rest of the team? (I don't want to assume what Marvin's doing, Nyra, but you can clarify what you want to do with him.) Also, How much food do you lot want us to find, or is there an encounter with infected that sends the party running back, or (insert thing here)?
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:18 pm

I don't know yet about Marvin, I have intended for him to meet with the forging group, but didn't want to just throw all the new ppl at Oracle and Abby at once XD Maybe they can meet up once they start finding berries?

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:07 am

The fires burned a fair amount of the island (thought the immediate area around the cave should be okay) and they would have to go pretty far to find things that survived. Food wise they are all pretty small and it would probably take them a bit to gather enough sustenance and carry it all back.
    Id see them gone for a bit at least but its really up to you all for how the groups pacing goes. They could be back in no time or take a stroll to the complete other side of the island. Im not sure how well them interrupting the trails would go though.
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Hey guys! Um. This is a plot question, and if you guys want to keep it a secret or something, I totally understand. However, I'm curious about how we're going to resolve the whole trial and murder subplot. Since Lotta isn't here anymore, the person who actually did it is gone, and no one here could have done it, what happens now? Is Javolt just going to do a witch hunt until other things happen, and it just always gets pushed to the side and comes back? Or will there be a thing where we find another way to resolve it?
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Javolt will investigate the area for a bit, conclude it was in fact a dragon type and one that isn't currently here and just be hostile to any new dragons joining the team for a bit. It burns him up but there's nothing he can do in this situation. ^^; I can't speak for Tinydragon and Lone though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:55 am