Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

The SAFFRON Team - Page 15 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Kaze Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Outside Saffron Pokecentre |Early Morning (38)

Shaking her shaggy-furred head the Galvantula nestles herself against the floor.
    It isn't as nice as mother...
    Stretching her goo-edged jaws wide she wriggles her abdomen and settles down.
    "Lullaby..."
    It is late...
    She didn't require sleep, not truly yet still sometimes she rested a moment to recharge her power.
    Slowly the ruby-red eyes slide closed and the electric-type's breathing begins to slow.
    "Mother..."

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Saffron Pokemon Center|Morning (17)

(OoC: Kaze, I don't mean to be rude, but just to avoid confusion, please post time as morning.)

"Supplies. That's what we came back here for. Did you find anything usable?" Yue told her. Leah scratched her head. Most of her confusion was made by her exhaustion. "Uh, yeah, just give me a moment..." The Roserade got up and walked over to the backroom. Now that the sun was up, she could see the contents of the room clearly. It had some healing items as well as some berries and food in it. She grabbed what she could, getting some healing items, berries and food. She placed them on the ground. "Got what I could." Leah told Yue.

As she ate her breakfast, Leah began thinking of everything that had happened to her in Saffron. She spent her whole life here, and it was just weighing her down. She could be out exploring the world right about now. And that's exactly what she was going to do. The Roserade stood up and said, "I'm going to be heading out now. I want to see if there are more survivors out there." She began to walk out. Before leaving, she turned back to Yue. "And Yue..." she said, "Good luck and stay strong." With a final wave goodbye, she left the town.

(OoC: It's been a fun ride, guys, but I'm placing Leah into inactive for now...)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Outside Saffron Pokecentre |Early Morning (39)

With only two of her smaller red eyes open the galvantula curls against the stone.
    She misses Mother and now things seemed so lonely.
    It was time to go back.
    Hauling her massive body to its feet Angel rises and scuttles out of the shell of the pokemon centre, throwing one last look over her shoulder at the one remaining grass type before squeezing her bulk through the holes her Thunder attack had blown in the plaster walls.
    "The rain..." She says softly as she leaves the pokecentre and turns back towards the ruins of Silph co.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:25 am

Saffron City [Pokémon Center] | Morning | 57
    Leah scratched her head. "Uh, yeah, just give me a moment..." She soon came back with a handful of supplies, berries, and food. "Got what I could." Yue picked up a Sitrus berry and began to eat. Thanks. There was a pause as the two ate their breakfast, but then Leah spoke up. "I'm going to be heading out now. I want to see if there are more survivors out there." She got up and walked towards the door, but turned around. "And Yue... Good luck and stay strong." She waved goodbye. ... Goodbye!... I hope we'll meet again! Yue yelled after a pause. She was alone again. She sighed. It was bound to happen, but at least she's not dead...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 pm

(Skipping myself because I'm trying to scrape together a decent post and need time. ;^;)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Saffron City [Pokémon Center] | Morning | 58
    I'm alone again... Yue sighed. She didn't like being alone. She was too insecure for her own good. I have to learn to be OK with being alone... That will be my own demise in this world... She looked around. Finding a blanket in the supply room, she gathered the supplies into it and tied it up. I've got to make sure I don't end up dead... She yawned. ... And... I gotta stay up... Can't go to sleep... I'm gonna get attacked if I'm asleep during the day...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Saffron City [Outside Pokémon Center] | Morning | 59
    Let's see... Yue walked outside. Leah was long gone, but the undead Galvantula was nowhere to be seen. At least she was alone without any undead around. If one attacked now, she would be toast. There was a scrap of a bloody Mudkip fin on the ground. Yue thought back to Tesla and Forever, and how they were good friends, but left for some reason. Yue looked up. Am I on part B of the test, Arceus? It's suddenly so hard. She looked back down. Helena? Are you still there? She paused. Tes? Forever? Leah? She began to cry. Ayumi? Bells? Watson? Crimson? Shark?... Anyone??
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:14 am

Saffron City [Outside Pokémon Center] | Morning | 60
    (OoC: It is SO hare to post when you're alone on a team, like I am now. ...Um, I'm talking to myself).
    Tears were streaming down her face as she collapsed to her knees. HELLO? She yelled. ANYONE? Her breathing was heavy and she was shaking. I don't want to be alone! A small puddle of water had formed on the ground from her tears. Heck, even Ri's company would be nice here. She thought. Th-... The sun will always shine again... There will be someone out there... Someone cares... Right?... You're not dying alone... Or now... You're too young... Hopefully... She sniffled. It's all gonna be okay...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:56 am

Saffron City|Morning (1)

(OoC: I just can't stay away from this team, can I?)

The city was quiet. Too quiet. Thom wasn't really worried about the epidemic. He knew that Rosa and Jennifer would be safe somewhere, he just needed to figure out where they were. 'Finding them is half the fun.' he thought to himself. He was unaware that Jennifer was killed a long time ago, and was under the false assumption that she is still alive. Her blue and white headphones that Thom wore were the only thing he has left of her. His little friend, Rosa, was safe with her parents somewhere. He wasn't going to give up searching anytime soon.

The Servine spotted something in front of what he knew as the Pokemon Center. It was a Snivy, his pre-evolved form. The poor dear looked so sad and it broke Thom's heart. He made his way over to her and he used his vines to lightly hug the Snivy. "Don't worry," he lightly sung to the Snivy, "About a thing." He was singing a song he heard Jennifer sing a few times. "'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright." He looked at the Snivy and smiled softly.

(OoC: I lol at my Bob Marley reference.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 am

Saffron City [Pokémon Center] | Morning | 61
    Yue suddenly felt vines around her, lightly hugging her. She turned to look, and there was a Servine there. He was wearing a human object around his neck, it was blue and white. Its two disk-like surfaces came together via a thin, curved semicircle that appeared to be able to fit around certain heads. A string hung from the disks that ended in a rectangular prism of sorts. Yue had never seen such an item before. He began to sing."Don't worry," he lightly sung, "About a thing. 'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright." He looked at Yue and smiled softly.

... Yue had never been hugged before. She didn't really know how to react. From what she could gather, hugs weren't bad. The Servine wasn't intimidating, nor did he seem like he would ever be. ... What...? ...Well, he doesn't seem like he'd be the type to attack me... She sniffled, wiped her eyes, and spoke up. ... Hello...

(OoC: Can't really write now, so I DESCRIBE HEADPHONES! Sometimes I can be so lame xD)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 am

Saffron City|Morning (2)

The Snivy seemed to feel better by the hug Thom gave her. She sniffled, wiped her eyes, and spoke up. "...Hello..." Thom smiled at the Snivy. Thom retracted his vines, letting go of the hug. "Hello. My name is Thom. Are you alright?" He asked with sincerity in his voice. He wanted to have his pre-evolved form feel better. Thom hoped that she was nice as well, just like himself.

(OoC: Sorry for the short post, but it's gonna be like that for a bit since it's only two people in the team.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 am

Saffron City [Outside Pokémon Center] | Morning | 62
    The Servine smiled, then retracted his vines. "Hello. My name is Thom. Are you alright?" He sounded sincere and genuinely concerned about her. It was something Yue wasn't very used to. I... I guess. She sniffled again. My name is Yue. She rubbed her eye again. ...This... I guess not. This guy's friendly. He doesn't seem like he'd be one to leave abruptly or lash out and attack me. Unless he's faking it... I doubt he is, though. I think your brain would explode trying to be that friendly when you're evil.

(OoC: I see what you mean. This was all I could scrape together...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Saffron City|Morning (3)

"I... I guess." The Snivy told him. "My name is Yue." Thom nodded at her name. It sounded pretty. Thom looked around, staying beside Yue. "Is it just the two of us here?" His curiosity peeked a bit. He looked at Yue and asked, "Are there other survivors, or is it just the two of us?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Saffron City [Pokémon Center] | Morning | 63
    Thom nodded as she introduced herself. He looked around at the surrounding environment. "Are there other survivors, or is it just the two of us?" Yue thought a bit before responding. Well, there were others here, but I don't know where they went. There was also an Infected Galvantula, but I haven't seen it in a while. ... I wonder where they went? They didn't seem like they had any destination in mind...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 am

Saffron City|Morning (4)

Yue thought about Thom's question a little bit before responding. "Well, there were others here, but I don't know where they went. There was also an Infected Galvantula, but I haven't seen it in a while." The word 'infected' made Thom a bit uneasy on the inside. He didn't like infected or undead. The Servine had a feeling that the Galvantula would come back. He would just have to keep an eye on Yue in the meantime. "Well, we should probably keep an eye out for it then. It may come back..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:41 pm

(OoC: WAT. EJ logged me out and deleted the post I was typing. I don't wanna retype that, so I'll take a skip.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 am

(Skip. There's nothing to do.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Ouside the pokemon centre | Saffron City | Morning |(40)

"Here's a lullaby to close your eyes..."
    The eerie strains of soft music twine through the bright morning air, over top of the tiny scraping sounds of claw on concrete.
    "It was always you that I despised."
    Sparks played their merry way across the yellow hairs, making them stand on end sharply like tiny needles.
    "I don't feel enough for you to cry..."
    The galvantula's leg darted forwards and drags from the rubble of the burnt Silph Co. a scrap of charcoal black. It is the severed wing of a bird pokemon, whatever colors its feathers once had lost in the fire.
    "Oh well."
    With her dexterous fringed for legs Angel picks it up and crunches through the hollow bone.
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes."
    For a second her four ruby red compound eyes all close as she inclines her head.
    "Goodbye..."
    Then Angel is up and moving again, far faster than any undead has a right to. The careful probing of her fringed forearms has found a crack in the collapsed building that leads to a nearly intact portion of the floors.
    Keeping her body low to the ground she hurriedly scurries back to the pokecentre to inform the snivy.
    The first thing she sees isn't Yue however but another pokemon, taller and darker in coloring.
    Angel doesn't think much about it before scurrying up to the grass type. After all pokemon evolve all the time.
    "Eyes!" She calls as she approaches.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Saffron City [Outside Pokémon Center] | Morning | 64
    The chilly morning air made Yue shiver. It was going to be a long time before the Epidemic could be contained, if it was even possible. She was hoping that some humans would come back to the deserted metropolis, she had faith in them for once. Suddenly, a familiar voice rung through the air. "Eyes!" Yue's eyes shrunk, completely afraid of what was about to happen. The whole town had been marked with its presence here beforehand, all the windows were cracked or shattered. It wasn't something Yue wanted to re-experience. "Oh, no...!" She moaned in fear. "Th-The Galvantula... It's back!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Saffron City|Morning (5)

Thom could feel the cold morning air going through the dead city. He saw Yue shiver, but he wasn't sure if it was out of fear or just because she was cold. "Eyes!" Thom heard out loud. He whipped his head around to see an undead Galvantula. Yue exclaimed that it's the Galvantula that she was talking about.

Thom stood in front of Yue protectively. 'I can't let Yue die.' He thought. The Servine was able to keep his cool when facing an undead. "Yue, listen to me. Run and find a safe place. I'll meet you there." He used Vine Whip in front of the undead to keep it back. "Come any closer and it's off with your head!" He called out to it.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 am

Ouside the pokemon centre | Saffron City | Morning |(41)

"It was always you that I despised" Angel hisses in retaliation, forming a bright white sphere of Hidden Power between her two stubby forelimbs. It crackles with an aura of cold ice, a painful slow death for most grass types.
    "I don't feel enough for you to cry." Is her whispered warning as she prepares to release the attack. Siblings shouldn't fight and it was awefully rude of this poor Servine to try and attack her.
    Now she sees that the Grass Type isn't Yue, it had merely standing by her.
    They don't have time for this, it is vivally important that they go see mother.
    Angel could never summon up enough enthusiasm for battle but she was rather good at it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:16 am

Saffron City [Outside Pokémon Center] | Morning | 65
    "Yue, listen to me. Run and find a safe place. I'll meet you there," Thom said. Yue wasn't necessarily concerned about her safety now, what she was concerned about was the Galvantula's one attack that... Oh, no, there it went. "It was always you that I despised," the Galvantula hissed as it formed an icy ball of energy with its forelimbs. "Come any closer and it's off with your head!" He called out to it, whipping the air in front of him with Vine Whip prior to that. "I don't feel enough for you to cry," the spider continued, as a warning prior to releasing her attack. Any moment now, the ice would come down and chill her to the bone. She would die a cold and foreboding death. She got up and yelled before darting, "Thom, it knows an Ice-type Hidden Power, as well as Bug Buzz!" She yelled once more from a distance, "...Be careful!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 am

Saffron City|Morning (6)

"It was always you that I despised." The Galvantula hissed. "I don't really care for you either!" Thom yelled back. He didn't see that the spider was charging up an attack. "Thom," Yue cried out from a distance, "It knows an Ice-type Hidden Power, as well as Bug Buzz! ...Be careful!" Thom looked back and saw that the attack was cold.

The Servine stood his ground. He is willing to put his life on the line if it means protecting someone. Thom wanted the Galvantula dead, and he wasn't going to give up any time soon.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Ouside the pokemon centre | Saffron City | Morning |(42)

Fine then, Angel decides grumpily.
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes."
    And she launches the ball of bone numbing cold straight at the Servine. The shining orb of Hidden Power crackles as it hits the ground and instantly it is frozen.
    Covering the distance like a living thing the attack builds into a wave of ice, its crest tipped with icicles.
    For a moment it pauses at the peak of its rise, the tiny crystals of frozen water particles that make it sparkling diamond-like in the sun before it crashes down like a frozen Surf attack.
    The Galvantula twitches her disgusting legs, keeping her vermilion colored eyes on the servine.
    A flicker of motion draws her eye towards it.
    The Snivy was running away from her and in entirely the wrong direction.
    Forgetting to check what, if any, damage her Hidden Power has done the Galvantula scuttles off in pursuit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Saffron City [Outside the Pokémon Center] | Morning | 66
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes," the Galvantula said as the icy ball of energy came crashing down to the ground, creating mighty icicles everywhere and moving as if it were a liquid. "I'd rather stay awake, thank you!" Yue muttered under her breath as she ran. She looked back, and it was following her. Just great, she thought, Where do I run now? Continuing to barely escape the wall of ice quickly advancing towards her, she spotted a small hole in front of a building that was blocked by rubble, if you didn't count the crawl hole. She dived towards it and squirmed through the small hole into the building.

Saffron City [Poké Mart]
    Yue dusted herself off and sighed. "That was close..." She looked around at her surroundings. There was a skeleton of a Stantler-ish creature on the ground, bones picked clean, as well as several human supplies on the ground. There was dried blood splattered everywhere. Yue sat down on a shelf. Now what? She opened the cloth that held the supplies Leah had gotten from the back room. There were a few berries and some man-made things. She picked a Pecha berry from the bunch and began to eat it, being as quiet as possible to avoid being attacked while alone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:14 pm