Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Silph Co:| Afternoon (5)
    "Yup, there is... A few living Pokemon and some infected. Ecch." She paused for a moment, and then said, "I don't think we should be hanging out around here or else that... Bug... will get us. Or the pink block thing. That one's annoyingly loud and it seems worse."

Yue started down the stairs, relieved that there was another pokemon around, one that could understand how she felt. Forever stood there for a moment, still thinking about the situation.

Yue turned around and called "Are you coming?" Forever snapped out of her daydream, and looked at Yue. "Uhh...Yeah. I'm coming. But where are we going to?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

[OOC: Skip. Gonna stop floating here.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Saffron City/Afternoon (35)

Suddenly Ayumi had ran off, Hackyrus tried followed her, but a bright flash made her disappear...She probably found a teleporting pokemon and tried to attack but both had disappeared when it teleported away.

Hackyrus emotionless eyes stared at the empty room before he floated back. Mother...C-Curr-rent loc-ca-tion Unk-nown...Co-nt-ti-ti-nue c-cur-rRRRYYYEEEEEEH-ent mission?...A-f-firmat-ive...Make Mot-ther Pr-Roud...F-Fin-Find Upg-Grade!

Hackyrus tried to see if the Arcanine and Ninetales were still nearby. If yes, than this shall be his opportunity to attack and recover what's rightful his.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:31 am

Silph Co. [11f]|Late Afternoon|33
    The Leafeon hastily replied. "Uhh...Yeah. I'm coming. But where are we going to?"
    Yue stopped, and blinked. Where could I go? The messed-up block is coming up, looking for the thing he called an up-grade. Wait, Mama mentioned this once. Some Pokemon only evolve when in human custody, a thing called a 'trade'... Some evolve with items... some by both at once. Kadabra to Alakazam by trade. Eevee to Flareon by Fire stone. Porygon to... She shuddered. I don't even wanna KNOW what a Porygon evolves into. She stood in silence before turning to Forever. "Out of here. I don't know if you care or not, but there's much worse to come. The pink block thing is a Porygon, and it's looking for an item. Why...? To evolve. Then kill us." She hopped down the stairs. "Besides. You wanna live long? Or get killed by a floating pink block?"

(OoC: Ooooh, almost to my bronze badge~)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Silph Co. Lobby|Late Afternoon (9)

The Undead Galvantula hisses sparks. They are running away from her, with her broken leg and all. Don't they know she just wants to help?
    Angel drags herself after them, her belly scarping across the floor.
    "Sleep." She croons softly. " Here's a lullaby to close your eyes~!" She sings as she persues.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 am

Saffron City|Late Afternoon

Tesla regained consciousness sometime later. She woke up in a daze, like her trainer did after a late night of drinking. She needed to meet back up with Yue, if she was still aliveand not killed by that spider.

When she entered, she saw a sad looking Porygon. It was all cracked and bloody, so she could tell it was infected. But this one didn't seem to pose a threat. It tried speaking, but it was talking like a computer with a virus. Wait...this was a computer pokemon and it did have a virus. Tesla facepalmed.

She moved towards the Porygon cautiously. Should she get its attention? She slowly reached out and tapped the Porygon asking, "Ummm....." she's never been this nervous, but she kept a smile nonetheless, "Hi, sorry to bother you, but is there something wrong? Are you looking for someone?"

(OoC: Kaze, that was a close call.)

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Silph Co|Late Afternoon(6)

The Leafeon hastily replied. "Uhh...Yeah. I'm coming. But where are we going to?" Yue stopped for a moment and thought. At that moment Forever was wondering what the floating pink block thing was. Then the snivy turned around and replied,
    "Out of here. I don't know if you care or not, but there's much worse to come. The pink block thing is a Porygon, and it's looking for an item. Why...? To evolve. Then kill us." She hopped down the stairs. "Besides. You wanna live long? Or get killed by a floating pink block?" That answered her questions about the pink block. It was a porygon, but wasn't that thing a computer pokemon? How could it become infected?
    And even more, how does it evolve?
    Forever followed he halfway down the stairs, and then turned around. She feared the infection more than anything else she ever knew, but she thought that maybe it would be a good idea to find the pink block thing. Then she thought about what Yue said. She thought for a moment, tured around to see her friend and say. "Yue, i gonna find the pink block thing."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:38 am

Saffron City/Late Afternoon (36)

Hackyrus stopped uppon a room and started to look through everything around, he had to get his potencial Upgrade. His mother depended on it, he believed. He had already taken the first step to become perfect by becoming infected.

As he pondered about his quest he started to think about something else...He needed to be "traded"...but since there weren't any humans to trade him than he needed something else. But suddenly a sound caught his attention...

"Hi, sorry to bother you, but is there something wrong? Are you looking for someone?"

Hackyrus slowly turned around laying his crimson eyes on a strange being, he had never seen before. Sp-pec-cies Un-id-e-nti-fied...F-Furr-rther s-searc-chzzzzsss ne-needed. his eyes scanned the being, identifying it as living his pupils sinked into tiny dots untill they returned to normal size. I-Identi-fy your-rrrrself. Af-ter Id-dent-tificat-ion Info-rm i-m-midiat-ly over th-the lo-caliz-zation of the Up-grade. Or yo-u s-shall be t-terminated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 am

Silph Co. [11f] | Late Afternoon | 34
    Forever turned and said, "Yue, I gonna find the pink block thing." Yue blinked. She could hear the annoying Porygon from downstairs. "...chzzzzsss... rrrrself..." Then, the Galvantula was suddenly reanimated. "Sleep." It sung. "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes~!" Yue began to run down the stairs, further and further down into the abandoned building. This place was messed up. She ran and ran before tripping and falling. Yue grabbed the railing and continued to run before stopping at a random floor. She picked up an item of computer nonsense, waved it in Angel's direction, and said, "HALT!... I'm armed!... And I don't want to 'go to sleep'!"
    [OoC: Kinda short, but oh well. NEW PICTURE WOOT!]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Silph Co. |Late Afternoon (10)

Angel takes a step back. To her sight the poor injured form of the Snivy had picked something up. Was it a weapon? The Galvantula couldn't tell. Still it was a problem.
    "The wind, howling at the window." She hums as she gathers the energy inside her and releases it in a wave.
    White frost begins to form on the floor around her, forming icicle peaks as it swept towards the small grass type.
    The power hidden inside Angel was as cold as ice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Saffron City|Late Afternoon

It seemed as though the Porygon was trying to tell Tesla something. What was it? It's speech was all shakey and jittery, but she could make out that it was saying, "Species unidentified. Further searches needed. Identify yourself. After identification, inform immidiatly over the localization of the Upgrade. Or you shall be terminated."

Terminated? That didn't sound good. Tesla wanted to live, so she did what the Porygon said. "Ummm....okay. I'm Tesla, and I'm a Reuniclus. I know this building pretty well, so I could be able to find an upgrade here, though it may take a while. I'll be happy to help you find it."

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 am

Saffron City |Late Afternoon(7)

She left Yue, and walked down the stairs, and began her search for the porygon.
    Forever looked around on the next floor. Some rooms to the left, and some to the right. No floating pink thing,yet.

She explored the room on the left first. She looked around -there was no one. She heard something from one of the rooms further down, interrupting her search.

"Sp-pec-cies Un-id-e-nti-fied...F-Furr-rther s-searc-chzzzzsss ne-needed."

She thought about it, but she heard it again.

"I-Identi-fy your-rrrrself. Af-ter Id-dent-tificat-ion Info-rm i-m-midiat-ly over th-the lo-caliz-zation of the Up-grade. Or yo-u s-shall be t-terminated."

It was certainly the pink block thing-And it wasn't happy. It sounded like it was talking to someone. She went out of the room and walked into the direction of the strange sound.

There was a floating green thing and the floating pink thing. The pink one was the porygon, but she never saw anything like the green one. She walked up to them in her curiosity.

(The actual post was actually longer, but it was deleted because the internet was not working.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Saffron City/Late Afternoon (37)

The being was willing to accept to help Hackyrus. It seemed lack the level of Perfection that Hackyrus believed to have, but he shrugged it off not wanting to care. Three orbs appeared on front of the Porygon and started to move in a circle slowly. In a-any c-cas-se yo-you w-wil-l at-tem-tempt to d-do-oubl-ble c-cro-ss m-me...Yo-our pro-grr-am s-shhall b-be term-i-na-ted w-wit-th out s-sec-cond chan-ces.

Hackyrus was so concetrated on the unknown being that named itself a Reuniclus that he didn't noticed the Flareon and once he caught it at the corner of his eye, he fired a Tri-Attack near the Leafeon as a warning shot, even though it made one big hole on the ground. N-Nexssszzz-ext one s-sh-all n-not m-iss...Ta-arg-get lo-ocked...Spe-cies...Leaf-feon. Ide-dent-tify your-self o-r-r y-you s-sha-llzzzz be ter-m-mina-ated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 am

Silph Co. [5~7f] | Late afternoon | 35
    The Galvantula said something before using an ice-based attack. How was that possible?! Yue tried to dodge it and succeded only in getting her arm stuck in a block of ice. She stared intently at the Galvantula. "That's not fair." She attempted a Glare attack. Now that she thought of it, where was Forever? She briskly shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I'm OK. I don't need the help of this mother you speak of." She tried to slink away when the room began to heat up. The ice's razor-sharp edges began to melt. A lone cry echoed from above before the last group of infected appeared- hopefully, at least,- A Blaziken and its squadron of Combusken and Torchic. Yue gulped.

[OoC: New badge time! Woot!]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Silph Co. |Late Afternoon (11)

The Galvantula hisses angrily at this, the flames hurt her and fire types were always the hardest to save.
    "Where is the light? I wonder if it's weeping somewhere" They always ran away, the poor little things.
    She scurried past quickly, adhering to the ceiling in the hopes that the fire types would ignore her.
    Once again she starts her long howling screech.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 am

Silph Co.|Late Afternoon

Tesla tried to make out what the Porygon was saying. "In any case you will attempt to double cross me...your program shall be terminated without second chances." Tesla nodded in agreement. "Okay, if it means that much to you, I'll be happy to find an Upgrade." She smiled at the Porygon.

Just then, a Leafeon walked up. The Porygon scanned it. "Next one shall not miss." It said, stuttering like a backed up engine, "Target locked. Species Leafeon. Identify yourself or you shall be terminated." Tesla looked over at the Leafeon. But then she heard a screech. "Was that Yue?"

She ran up the stairs, but quickly turned around to introduce herself to the Leafeon. "By the way, I'm Tesla." She went upstairs to find Yue fighting off a Blaziken and its army of Combusken and Torchic. Being psychic, she had the upper hand on the first two. "This'll be easy." She said to herself. "Need help?" she called out to Yue.

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 am

Saffron City| Late Afternoon (8)

"Next one shall not miss." It said, stuttering like a backed up engine, It looked at her and said. "Target locked. Species Leafeon. Identify yourself or you shall be terminated." Terminated? That's not a good thing. The green thing looked at her too. Was there something wrong with her? Forever could not tell.

She heard a screeching noise coming from the upper floor. She smelled some smoke as well. Something was burning. Was there fire? The unrecognizable green thing turned around and so did Forever. "Was that Yue?" It said.

They ran up the stairs, and halfway though, it turned to face her. It introduced itself. "By the way, I'm Tesla." She went upstairs to find Yue fighting off a Blaziken and its army of Combusken and Torchic. This was't good. They appeared to have been infected. "Need Help?" The Tesla called out to Yue.

They were going to fight by her side.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Saffron City/Late Afternoon (38)

There seems to had come some strange sounds from the lower floors, the Leafeon and the creature that named itself Reuniclus moved away to investigate and possibly to try fight the threat. Hackyrus had little to no intentions on wasting his energy on such task.

G-Go w-was-ste yo-our pr-recciozzzzzshss ener-gy in pi-tyf-full c-cau-ses...You h-have t-twen-ty m-minu-tes t-to r-ret-turn...Or I s-sha-all d-de-ele-te you all M-mys-self!!! he screeched. He hated to waste time with trivialities. The most important thing was to evolve and become as perfect as possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 am

Silph Co. [6f] | Late Afternoon | 36
    The Galvantula stuck itself onto the ceiling, hoping the Blaziken's squadron wouldn't notice. The Torchic were painting something on the walls... Yue stopped and combined the images he saw in her head. Tesla then came to the rescue, with Forever too! - what a relief! Yue would never fare well against these fire-types. At all. "This'll be easy," Tesla said, confident. She had reason to be... She was Psychic-type... "Need help?" Tesla continued. "That'd be nice." Yue smirked. Although none of her attacks would really do that much damage, there was still a lot of junk around here. She could throw objects. Her gaze shifted to Angel. I should really take care of that... thing... first...

[OoC: a bit short, oh well.]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:03 am

Silph Co. |Late Afternoon (12)

"The Love you never gave I give to you" She promises the Snivy as she turns to face her. There are far too many here for her to fight and she simply just slinks away from the three battling the fire type army, vowing to return later on.
    She hears a buzzing sound not unlike the one the strange machines often made.
    But now there were no more humans left to operate them...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 pm

(Skip me, my computer is being a derp. Let's just say Tesla is fighting off the infected Torchic line)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 am

Saffron City|Late Afternoon(9)
    "Need help?" Tesla continued. "That'd be nice." Yue smirked. Forever was prepared to help Yue as well. So this is where all of the flames be coming from. There were a Blaziken and its squadron of Combusken and Torchic. They appeared to be infected as well. This was no a good thing for them. Could they really fight off the horde of pokemon on their own?

Forever made bright green leaves appear in midair, and flung them at the enemy. They stepped backwards, but the leaves follow them and the attack still hit. It did not appear to do much, but they were enraged. They shot flames at her. Forever ducked, and the fire missed, but almost singed her ear.

Meanwhile, Tesle was continuing to fend them off, using its psychic power. This appeared to damage the enemy pokemon effectively.

In the corner of her eye, she could she Yue looking through some boxes of...strange junk. What was she thinking doing something like that in the middle of battle? She called out to her, "Yue, What are you doing? This isn't the time too look at the strange junk!?"

Last edited by tastybob on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Saffron City/Late Afternoon (39)

Hackyrus kept on making his own researches as the racket was going downstairs. It seems the two previous infected had ran off to somewhere, probably to chase a butterfree together. And since that idiotic ball of giant molecules went away he had to do everything himself.

He started to run sack the room, opening drawers and tipping away stuff, to find his Upgrade, he had to evolve to perfection. His luck was not being met and he screeched out of annoyance. If you want something do it yourself...only problem is that two heads think better than one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Silph Co. [6f] | Late Afternoon | 37
    Forever was a bit exasperated at the fact that Yue was rummaging through junk. "Yue, What are you doing? This isn't the time too look at the strange junk!?" Yue hastily replied, burying her face in junk. "Yes it is! These are Fire-types, and all my attack moves are grass-type. They won't do much damage on a Fire-type." She started to throw computer junk at the Blaziken. It screeched in anger. The Torchic had painted something on the wall, it looked like human writing. "Come on! If you don't know any other type of move, this is a good way to attack." She continued to look through the computer stuff scattered everywhere when she found something strange- a shiny disk in a clear box. It looked pretty, so she decided not to throw it.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:34 am

Silph Co. |Late Afternoon (13)

"So insignificant, sleeping dormant deep inside of me."
    Angel announces her presence to the pink blob that seemed to drift across the floor.
    Another one for Mother, she felt priviledged to have so much company lately.
    "Here's a lullaby..." She spools out a short length of highly conductive webbing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:55 am