Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team Empty The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MooMoo Farm|Early Morning

The once peaceful farm filled with Miltanks was now a simple quiet grassland. The Miltanks and the farmers had fled when the infection came, and Watson couldn't blame them.
    Watson rested in the grassy area, relaxed. He had only come here maybe an hour ago, and the intelligent Pokemon was tired of fleeing from his old abusive trainer. He blocked the memory out of his mind.
    Of course, he wouldn't stay here too long... an infected Pokemon might notice. He pondered, why did Arceus let this infection continue? Couldn't Arceus stop it?
    No, now he was questioning god, he stopped right there.
    He remembered when his kinder trainer would come home from work sometimes with Moomoo milk for him. That refreshing taste, it brought a smile to his face. Watson wondered, did his trainer miss him at all? No, of course not. He wanted a BIRD instead of him.
    Watson sighed, got up, and looked around. Why did this place have to be taken too...?
    Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

MooMoo Farm| Early Morning

“Your days are over infected scum!” Seion yelled as he brought his long sharp fangs down into the infected Persian head. Blood spud out as he began to crush its skull. The infected cries slowly became silent as its undead life came to an end. He released it as it fell limp to the ground. The Seviper lifted its head and gave a hiss of triumph as he took the life of yet another one of those creatures. He had managed so well that he didn’t need the help of anyone, he was doing so well on his own. He slithered off into the forest as he searched for something that he could eat. Rotting flesh wasn’t exactly on his menu but it seemed that was all he ended up eating these days. He couldn’t even find any fruit that wasn’t already showing signs of mould.

He soon came to a fence, something used to keep big things from getting out, or in. It was easy to slide under it. On the other side was an open field with a barn far off in the distance. Seion looked around, not seeing any infected he advanced, heading to the barn were he hoped he could find a decent meal to eat. Even one edible berry would be welcome. He made sure to keep an eye on the skies; he didn’t want to get sneaked up on by a flying type infected. He wouldn’t fare well in the air.

Seion reached the barn with no difficulty, and he slithered in like he was in charge of the place. He looked around, seeing if everything was safe. Over in the corner he spotted a pile of berries, he let out a sound of approval as he slithered over to it. Some of the ones on top were already starting to rot and grow mould, but the ones underneath were still ripe and edible. So moving the rotting ones aside, he took a big mouthful of 4 or 5 berries and swallowed them whole. His tongue flickered in approval as he went over to a pile of hay and buried himself in it making sure not a single one of his scales showed. He didn’t have the chance to sleep all night so he decided to sleep under the hay out of sight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 pm

((OOC: I'd like to wait on posting until we get at least one more member. I really can't think of anything to post, and we do need people..sorry!))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 pm

MooMoo Farm | Early Morning

Shark was on top of one of the old buildings in the Moo Moo Farm, hidden behind a crumbling chimney. He peeked to see a Slowking standing, while a Seviper slithered into a barn. They looked perfectly healthy. Could he trust them? He grasped at his goggles, pulling them on. He watched as the world slowly tinted to a shade of light blue mixed with a glassy view. His eyes weren't visible behind these goggles.

He took a grand leap off of the building quietly, landing on both feet gracefully. He looked to where the Slowking was, then turned back to look at the nearby forest. He was hungry. He considered walking in to the barn to find a berry or two but rejected the idea since he had no idea what the Seviper would do.

He COULD try and eat the Slowking but that's just rude. It isn't infected by the looks of it, and he disliked eating the thought of eating actual Pokemon. Though Caterpies and Weedles do taste good.

Sighing, he decided to approach the Slowking, and maybe ask if her had some food. He slowly walked over. "Er, hey. Dude, you have any grub?" he asked is his usual motocycle-dude tone. "Oh, by the way, name's Shark. Shark the Grovyle. Nice ta meet ya."

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team Empty Re:MooMoo Team

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

MooMoo Farm Outskirts|Noon
    [1]

Crimson looked up at the sky in a surprised way.Looks like the sun is at its high point. I need to find a place to stay?Crimson huffed.She had been running for almost 3 weeks now.She was hungry and tired.Her scars were starting to burning and with the new one on her nose it did not help at all.Then she saw a house in the distance.

Crimson was not sure what the place was, till she saw the sine.MooMoo Farm? I guess I could stay here and maybe they're still some food there too. Crimson wondered onto the farm and right away she saw something.Pokemon? Are they infected?Crimson looked closer at the mysterious shapes.One...Two...and three. Three different Pokemon. They dont look infected. Maybe I can trust them?Crimson saw two of the shapes talking and the third seemed to vanish into one of the barns.She was still not sure if they were still living or infected but she was hungry and in serious need of a rest.So she went to talk to the two shapes that were talking and introduced her self.Hello, my name is Crimson.Nice to meet you. Um...do you have any food around here?Crimson said as she got closer and on further inspection relised the two shapes that were talking were a Slowking and a Grovyle.When she was just about 2 feet from the pokemon she collapsed from hunger and exhaustion.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 pm

MooMoo Farm | Noon [1]

The Shiny Mareep hopped off the shelf as she finished up her last Moomoo Milk. She was done mourning for her family. It was time to look for a new one. Bells sneaked out of the farm through a hole in the ground, leading her back to the horrible infected world. She saw a Grovyle and a Slowking in front of her, Bells knew they were alive, however, she didn't want to take any chances if they were 1% infected. Bells took the chance to quickly hide behind the farm, but then a Cyndaquil collapsed in front of the group of pokemon, "Ah..." The Mareep scurried to the Cyndaquil, grabbing a Moomoo milk from her cotton, "Here," she hands the milk to the Fire type, "It'll help."

She took no notice of the Slowking and Grovyle, for she was too busy tending a patient.

[OOC: I'm unsure whether the Cyndaquil is like concious or not xD; I just think she fell to the ground and is too tired to move]

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm

MooMoo Farm|Noon

The Slowking saw a snake like Pokemon, a Seviper, slithe into the farm's barn. Is...it infected? He wondered. He kept his guard up.

A Grovyle approached Watson, and he blinked. Er, hey. Dude, you have any grub? Oh, by the way, name's Shark. Shark the Grovyle. Nice ta meet ya. So his name was Shark. Well, he couldn't be infected. The infected were utterly mindless. Watson pondered. I am hungry too... He looked to the barn. Perhaps there are berries in there...

A Cyndaquil walked to him next, it asking him the same question and introducing themself, and then it fell to the ground. Shocked by this, he panicked.

A pinkish Mareep appeared next. The strange coloring made Watson ponder, but no matter. It didn't seem to have any of the infection. The Mareep pulled a bottle of Moomoo milk out of her wool, and gave it to the Cyndaquil. Watson smiled slightly. This Mareep was so kind. He looked at the 3 Pokemon. It is nice to meet you all. I am Watson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 pm

MooMoo Farm| Noon

Noise... Theres was to much noise...

Seion woke up from this nap as he heard many sounds emanating from the outside. He stuck his head out of the pile of hay that he had burried himself in. "Who is being so laud!" He said, his tongue flicking in annoyance. So in order to find the source of the noise he slithered out of they hay and looked out of the barns entrance. What he saw was surprising. It was a lot of pokemon he didn't think he would see. And from there sent, they seemed to be alive.

There was some pokemon he didn't recognize, but he knew what the green one was. He had seen it in the forest he grew up in. Though he never bothered to talk to it. His tongue flickered, and his fangs gleamed in the light. One of the pokemon seemed to have passed out, and another pokemon, which looked like a pink cloud with legs, was trying to help it.

He heard the green one ask if the pink one, that looked like some kind of weirdo with that dumb looking hat, if it has any food. He looked back in the barn at the pile of berries that he didn't eat. There was still some that where not eaten, but should he share it with these other pokemon? How did he know he could trust them. There was only one way he could find out. Slowly he slithered closer to them. When he got close enough he said in a shallow somewhat emotionless tone, "If you want food, i know where you can find some."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 am

"Hello, my name is Crimson.Nice to meet you. Um...do you have any food around here?" he stared at the odd Cyndaquil, his brow raised. "Perhaps there are berries in there..." He nodded to where Watson was looking, staying quiet. Suddenly, he saw a pink Mareep heading their way, helping the probably unconscious Cyndaquil.

He perked up as he saw the Seviper coming out from the barn. "If you want food, i know where you can find some." Shark paused. "What is with this barn and attracting so many survivors? I thought there was supposed to be barely any left." he mumbled. "Sure, lead the way- Snakey."

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team Empty Re:The MOO MOO Team

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:55 pm

MooMoo Farm| Noon
    [2]

The last things Crimson saw before she black out was a odd colored Mareep rushing to her side and pulling a bottle from her wool.She looked at the Slowking and Grovyle.Both seemed to be shocked at her collapsing.She then heard the Slowking saw thing."It is nice to meet you all. I am Watson."She thought it may be best if she told them her name too,but it came out in short,raspy breaths.Cri...Crimson.That moment was the longest moment that Crimson experienced since the epidemic.She saw a Serviper come from the barns and mentioned food."If you want food, I know where you can find some."That was the last thing Crimson heard or saw before everything went black.

Crimson dreamed about happier times.She remembered the time she meet Kat and Luna.Kat had given her the soothe bell, she still wears today.The sound that comes off the bell calms and soothes Crimson.Every time something happens she would grab the bell and ring it.In doing so clears her mine and release her full power.The bell means everything to her, so she never lets it out of her sight.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:16 pm

MooMoo Farm | Noon [2]

"It is nice to meet you all. I am Watson." Bells gazed at the Slowking, then bowed her head, "Bells is the name, pleasure to meet you all." The Mareep noticed Crimson didn't take a sip of MooMoo milk, and already fainted, sighing, she put the milk back in her fluffy pink cotton. ""If you want food, I know where you can find some." The Seviper said in a monotone voiced. Bells rose a brow, "Ahem, excuse me, but before you go off living me behind, let's take care of the patient first, she can't seem to move considering all these wounds she has, could you get me a Sitrus berry m'dear?"

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:44 pm

MooMoo Farm|Noon

The Mareep had introduced itself as Bells, and he smiled. The Cyndaquil had fainted. The poor Pokemon. The Seviper from before slithered towards them, and spoke. If you want food, I know where you can find some. it said. Watson's face lightened up a bit. Is that so? He was quite hungry. Then, Bells spoke. Ahem, excuse me, but before you go off leaving me behind, let's take care of the patient first, she can't seem to move considering all these wounds she has, could you get me a Sitrus berry m'dear?

She had a point. Watson looked at the Seviper, then back at Bells. There is probably at least one Sitrus berry in the barn. Come with us. He then looked at the snake Pokemon. Would you kindly lead the way to the berries?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 pm

MooMoo Farm| Noon

Seion flicked his tongue. He didn’t like the way the mareep had talked to him. In other situations he would have just eaten it, but doing that was probably not the best thing, especially with all these other pokemon around. “Follow me and I will take you to the food,” he said in the same emotionless tone as he turned around and began to slither back to the barn. Before going in he looked back to see if they where following him. Then he disappeared inside.

He slithered over to the pile of berries and looked through them for a Sitrus berry that wasn’t rotting, luckily, there was one left. He turned back to the Slowking and the Grovile. “Eat as much as you need, but try not to eat the ones that are rotting. There’s nothing here for tummy aches.” He then slithered out to where the Mareep and the Cyndaquil where. He placed the berry next to her. “Here is your Sitrus berry, and please don’t call be ‘dear,’ my name is Seion.”
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 pm

“Eat as much as you need, but try not to eat the ones that are rotting. There’s nothing here for tummy aches.” Shark nodded. "Aye, thanks mate." he murmured, grabbing a Pech Berry and plopping it into his mouth. He smiled as the sweet juice of it poured into his mouth. He licked his lips after swallowing. "Delicious."

He turned to Watson. "Hey Watson, Are you native to this region? Ehst'd your species?" he asked, curiously. "I'm from Hoenn so I have no idea what any of the survivors are 'cept dat snake."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 pm

MooMoo Farm| Night
    [3]

Crimson awoke from her dreams in a panic. The dream she had just had was about the day the epidemic started.That day she lost everything and everyone she cared about. The clone looked around and saw all the pokemon from the other day. Watson the Slowking,Shark the Grovyle,that Serviper she saw earlier that mentioned food and that pink Mareep that tried to help her. Then she saw the sitrus berry that lay next to her like a sleeping Snorlax. She then quickly pick up the berry and devoured it.

After eating the sitrus berry, the Cyndaquil was feeling much better. She wanted to thank the pokemon, but was scared to say anything. All she could muster was a small whisper,that was softer then a Whismer. Thank you......My friends. Crimson finally had some place to stay. Someone that needed her. She was so happy that she reached for her soothe bell, but it was gone. Crimson panicked. If she lost that then she had no right to stay here with these pokemon. She looked around in a frenzy,but could not find the bell. The others seemed to be in a frenzy as well just trying to find out what was wrong with her. Then she saw a Spearow. The Cyndaquil looked closer and relised that it was a infected. The infected Spearow had her soothe bell in its mouth!!

Crimson yelled in angrier. GET AWAY FROM MY SOOTHE BELL YOU INFECTED FEATHERBALL!! Crimson charged the Spearow but it had already taken flight. She looked back at her new friends and said in a calm voice. Look away my friends.Please dont try to help. Crimson then turned her attention back to the Spearow and attacked. I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY FROM ME!! The next second the Spearow was on the ground wrapped in a blanket of grass. Grass Knot! Crimson had yelled at the flapping infected. Now give my soothe bell back. Crimson took her bell back. The second the bell had left the mouth of the infected it was crashed. Now with the bell back in her possession Crimson walk away from the dead infected. She was proud and happy that her bell was back. She could not help but ring it.

Ring,

Ring.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stupid misstakes)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Noon [3]

The Seviper slithered out of the barn, placing a Sitrus berry nearby, “Here is your Sitrus berry, and please don’t call be ‘dear,’ my name is Seion.” The Mareep nodded, "Thank you Seion," she pushed the berry closer to the Cyndaquil, "Hopefully this Cyndaquil will get better."
    Bells glanced at the barn, hearing conversation, "Hey Watson, Are you native to this region? Ehst'd your species? I'm from Hoenn so I have no idea what any of the survivors are 'cept dat snake." She smiled a bit, it was nice having a quick talk. The Mareep got on her feet, hearing a gulp. Glancing, she noticed Crimson has eaten the Sitrus berry, and staring back at Bells, murmuring something with a smile.
    ~*~*~*~*~
    Bells just stood as Crimson got her bell back from the Spearow, appalled, "You use grass type moves? How in the world is that possible?!" She noticed the Cyndaquil ran the bell, the Mareep stared at it for a long minute, then realization hit her, "You have a soothe bell too?" She shook herself, making the bell around her neck ring.

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 am

MooMoo Farm|Noon

Hey Watson, Are you native to this region? Ehst'd your species? I'm from Hoenn so I have no idea what any of the survivors are 'cept dat snake. Watson chuckled in amusement, and then turned to Shark. I am native to this region, the Johto region. He ate an Oran berry. I am a Slowking. I have seen many survivors, but I have also seen many infected Pokemon. I believe that, somehow, this infection will cease. Watson ate a Leppa berry.

Watson heard a yell. GET AWAY FROM MY SOOTHE BELL YOU INFECTED FEATHERBALL!! He looked out of the barn to see a Spearow wrapped in grass. Who could have done that? Watson thought. What happened here? He decided to ask.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm

MooMoo Farm| Noon

After Seion gave the berry to the Mareep he slithered back into the barn. The place had become a little crowded for his liking, and the pokemon seemed a little to chipper. Like they didn’t care that the infection was happening. Just then he heard the strange looking Cyndaquil. He turned around and looked out the barn door, an infected Sperrow had taken the Cyndaquils bell that hung around its neck. The infected Sperrow had been wrapped in a grass knot. Interesting, a fire type pokemon using a grass type move. I never saw that happen before, He though as he watched the Cyndaquil ring its bell. A sooth bell, all that racket for a sooth bell, He didn’t know what the big deal was for a dumb bell like that. You could always find lots of other ones lying around these days, from pokemon that had them before they got eaten.

The Seviper flicked his tongue then turned around. “Well this has been fun, but I got to get going. As much as I would love to hang around, your all just a little to, different, for my liking.” Seion said as he began to slither off into the nearby forest. He didn’t really fit in a group like that. They all seemed a little too happy, and with those sooth bells around, he may turn happy himself, and that scared him more then the infected did. The thought of that sent a shiver down his spine, he had never been happy ever since the battle with the Zangoose that killed his entire family. He rarely ever smiled any more ether, he just looked serious or angry, even other Seviper stayed clear of him cause if it. He let out a sigh as the scent of the farm got fainter along with that of the pokemon that where there. He just continued to slither through the forest, in the direction that was Olivine City.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:33 pm

"I am a Slowking. I have seen many survivors, but I have also seen many infected Pokemon. I believe that, somehow, this infection will cease." Shark nodded. "Ah- I see. Personally, this group is the most survivors I've seen."

"GET AWAY FROM MY SOOTHE BELL YOU INFECTED FEATHERBALL!!" He jumped, eyes wide in shock as he hurried outside to see what was happening. "Oh. A Soothe bell." he frowned as he watched her jingle it. "Is there like, a new Soothe Bell fab or something?"

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 pm

MooMoo Farm|Noon
    [4]

Ring,

Ring.

Crimson was so happy that she got her soothe bell back. She then remembered that not all fire types can learn grass knot. Cyndaquil's were one of those pokemon. The clone looked up at her new friends to see the shocked and, for some resend, disappointment in there face's. Crimson knew what was coming next, after she explained herself. Then she heard a ringing noise.She looked at her bell,but it was not coming from her. She looked at her friends and relised that the Mareep also had a soothe bell. "You have a soothe bell too?" The pink pokemon said.

I see im not the only one to have a soothe bell. Crimson said trying not to let her voice crack. The Mareep had asked something earlier. "You use grass type moves? How in the world is that possible?!" This was the one thing she wanted to avoid. She now has to explain why she knows grass knot. Crimson toke in a big breath and answered in the best way she could. It's true I know grass knot, But im not a ordinary cyndaquil either. When Crimson finished that sentence she was surrounded by a dark aura. I am what is called a clone. A makeshift pokemon, created by humans. This move I am using is called Dark Pulse. Crimson stopped to catch her breath and was about to finish when the Serviper said something that made Crimson very sad.

“Well this has been fun, but I got to get going. As much as I would love to hang around, your all just a little to, different, for my liking.” Crimson was sad to hear that and new why he left. He left because he didn't want to be around a freak like her. She was surprised that the others hadn't left yet. Tears started to fall down her face like a tidal wave. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I wanted to tell you guys but I was afraid that you would leave me or worse attack me!
    So please forgive me.

That was it. Crimson got to her knee's and just cried and cried. She also keep saying "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." She could hear her soothe bell ringing, but she just ignored it and keep crying. Then after the crying fit she got to her feet and turn.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Noon [4]

The Mareep watched as the Cyndaquil threw a crying fit, then running off. With a shrug, she sighs, "If she runs from the group and gets hit by an infected, ain't my fault." She hated dramatic people, she remembered back when other Mareeps would do it to catch others' attention, but Bells was smart enough not to fall for it, even if it was real, she knew that only time could get some sense into Crimson. Bells turned towards the farm, skipping over there, "I'm not bothering to go after her, even if she is my patient, I ain't the type to heal up some emotional wounds." The Mareep took a Rawst Berry, nibbling on it, "Ehhh... If you guys want to give a chase, go ahead, it wouldn't be my fault that she's taking Seion's comment wrong."

[Bells ain't the type to go after people that just misunderstands, don't think of her as 'mean' or anything, it's just the ways she works laksdjfsdf]

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:31 pm

MooMoo Farm| A little after Noon

The Cyndaquil was speaking. It's true I know grass knot, But im not a ordinary cyndaquil either. I am what is called a clone. A makeshift pokemon, created by humans. This move I am using is called Dark Pulse. The Seviper had left, but this was fine. He seemed like he knew what he was doing. Crimson seemed to take this the wrong way. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I wanted to tell you guys but I was afraid that you would leave me or worse attack me! So please forgive me.

Crimson was sobbing heavily, and the Cyndaquil ran off. The poor thing. If she runs from the group and gets hit by an infected, ain't my fault. Bells said. I'm not bothering to go after her, even if she is my patient, I ain't the type to heal up some emotional wounds. Neither was Watson, he was terrible at comforting someone. The Mareep ate a berry. Ehhh... If you guys want to give a chase, go ahead, it wouldn't be my fault that she's taking Seion's comment wrong.

Watson nodded and spoke. I shall not give chase, I believe she needs some time alone. If she comes back, we will welcome her. I do not believe she is a 'freak', does anyone else? Watson ate a Chesto berry. Anyway...these berries are quite good, yes?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 pm

MooMoo Farm | Noon

He watched the scene, a scowl on his face. "I think she's being a bit too dramatic, eh? We barely knew dat snake." he grumbled. "And I can't stand dramatic people, they just make me wanna rant my lungs out." he sat down on the grass, staring in the direction Crimson had ran off to.

"Hey Watson- do you know what caused this Arceus-Damned infection?" he asked, curiously. His goggled were still on his eyes. "I'm just curious."

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Route 38 | Dusk
    [5]

Crimson was already tired and had not made it that far from the farm. She looked back. Please forgive me. I will not put those pokemon in danger. She looked to the sky. Crimson would always look at the sky when she was hurting or was in need of help. Arceus....Is it true that someone like me, a clone, was not to live here in this world? If so, just tell me. If a clone is not granted the right to live but is given life anyway, why do you not do anything? Do you like to watch us suffer? Is it that funny to play with others emotions? Crimson said to the sky, knowing that she'll not be answered.

Crimson looked back to the farm. I wounder if everyone is alright.......No I cant waver on this. I have to go back, even if they try to kill me. Crimson was being surrounded by a dark an ominous aura. I will show them that I will not waver again. They will know my power. Just as that bird. Crimson started toward the farm to talk to the pokemon. She stopped, and the memory of when she left the farm crying came back. She new that the leaving of the Serviper was not her fault, but she still felt responsible.

In all true, she did not want to return to a farm, filled with pokemon that might want to kill her, but she kept going. The song the soothe bell around her neck sang seemed to calm and clear her mined. It was telling her to go back to the farm, if she wanted to see her friends again. She then saw all the pokemon from earlier. She looked at each one and said in a very calm voice.

My friends. I am sorry about earlier. I needed some times to my self, that's all. I have mald it over and have come back to ask if you will accept me. The scars that littered her body were burning and her soothe bell still singing in the night air. Her flames still alit from the walk here. She new that she would either die today or be accepted by these pokemon. My I stay here with all of you? I promise that I will be strong and not let my emotions show as much as they did earlier. So if Arceus will allow me to live longer in this world......Would you all be willing to allow me to stay here with you? At least till I find my friends, again.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Moo Moo farm | Noon [5]

"I shall not give chase, I believe she needs some time alone. Watson said, "If she comes back, we will welcome her. I do not believe she is a 'freak', does anyone else?" Bells tilts her head, "If she comes back acting dramatic again, it'll be difficult for me to hold in irritation, but I don't think of her as some 'freak show'," She finishes up her berry.

"Anyway...these berries are quite good, yes?" Watson says, still chewing on his Chesto berry. The Grovyle cuts in, "I think she's being a bit too dramatic, eh? We barely knew dat snake." he grumbled. "And I can't stand dramatic people, they just make me wanna rant my lungs out." Bells nods in agreement to both of the pokemon, "Agreed on the berries, AND about dramatic pokemon."

Crimson returned to the group, as the Grovyle was about to ask Watson a question, the Cyndaquil seemed more calm, "My friends. I am sorry about earlier. I needed some times to my self, that's all. I have mald it over and have come back to ask if you will accept me. My I stay here with all of you? I promise that I will be strong and not let my emotions show as much as they did earlier. So if Arceus will allow me to live longer in this world......Would you all be willing to allow me to stay here with you? At least till I find my friends, again." Bells just shrugged, "If you go drama queen again, I will TRY, to not rip out your tongue. However, you are still undergoing MY treatment, so for the time being, fill up your belly and take a good rest, once it's evening of course."

The Mareep got onto her feet, "Again, I shall reintroduce myself, PROPERLY this time; I am Bells, a Mareep that wishes she WASN'T shiny. I'm fairly good injuries, so if you have any, I'll try my best to heal your wounds." She sat back down, grabbing a Pecha Berry and a Sitrus Berry, handing the Sitrus to the Cyndaquil and taking the Pecha for herself.

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 am