Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Zoroark
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Suicune
Avalanche
Min
Abysswalker
Storm
12 posters

The SAFARI Team

Anonymous

The SAFARI Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The SAFARI Team

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Safari Zone|Morning

(OoC:Venonat skipped me. So going to post now.)

Chibi floated to the entrance of the Safari Zone. She looked around. Small sparks coming off her as she floated forward.

Small puffs of black smoke come out of the forest. Chibi grow scared but, excited at the same time. She floated forward as fast as she could. Only to come up on a Zorua, Zoroark and a Pawniard. All pokemon she was familiar with. She looked at the pokemon as blueish, yellow sparks started caming off her. Giving her position away. She hissed alittle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Safari Zone/Morning

The Joltik walked quickly towards the plume of smoke in the distance. If there was smoke, there was fire. If there was fire, there may be living. Or infected. It didn't matter to Charged. If he didn't take risks, how would he ever get anywhere in life? Besides, he still needed to find his girlfriend. "If she's still alive..." Charged mumbled to himself, having a rare moment of weakness. He quickly got out of that mindset. He needed to stay strong, for the both of them.

It was getting hard, though. For most of his time out of Chargestone cave he had been feeding off of electrical currents left on by the paniced humans. There fuel sorce must have been getting low, however, for most of them were either dead or almost dead. He needed these, they kept him from going into a depression.

While thoughts ran through Charged's head, he continued his walking. At some point he had entered the Safari Zone. He paid no attention until he heard voices, and felt...electricity! It wasn't strong, but it was something. Charged picked up the pace, rushing towards the feel of electricity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:07 pm

(OOC: Since I've had posted way too early skip my turn please)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Safari Zone, Morning

The little Zorua looked off in the direction of the smoke as the fire from the infected began to spread through the Zone. He cursed under his breath as he watched the sky begin to get engulfed by the fires smoke. Sadly there were no water types with them, or else it could try putting out the fire with a water attack. “We need to go.” He said as he began to back away from the direction of the flames. He was no longer smiling, who would be when you where so close to a fire that couldn’t be put out.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Safari Zone| Morning (10)

He could not run yet, the fires have yet to finish their work, which was why he was adding more to them, till almost the whole forest in that section was engulfed. The flames would sometimes come too close and singe their master, but he did not care, he didn’t feel the pain of the fire, and he was too distracted watching everything be reduced to ash.

NightMare was going into a trance, the off colored flames that were spreading all around him and engulfing the trees were dancing around in a hypnotic way. Fairly soon it was hard to tell where the rapidash started, and where the flames started, it was as if his own flames no longer listened to NightMare and was now trying to intergrade its master into the flames. He could feel himself falling deeper into the bottomless emotionless abyss that was the infection, but no matter how much he might have feared it, the joy of no longer caring about anything other than the bare minimal, survival, was too tempting to let up.

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Safari Zone|Morning

"We need to go." That was all the motive Rook needed. Due to him being part steel type, he knew that it would be game over if he went in the flames. "Damn that Rapidash." Was all that he thought as he ran away from the fire.

As he was running, his mind drifted. He remembered something that he didn't want to. Rachel. His mother. One dead, and the other a mindless infected. This wasn't the first time it's happened, it's actually why he ran. He just pictured his mother coming after him.

But, while lost in his mind, he tripped. He got his head blade wedged deep in a tree. He tried to get it out, but it seems like he was only making things worse. As he heard the fire draw closer, he closed his eyes and awaited his impending doom. "Rachel, I'll see you soon."

(OoC: He's not gonna die just yet...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:25 am

(Since everyone ignored Chibi, and the sparks skip me plz.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Safari Zone, Morning

The smoke was getting thicker as Charged raced forward. He slowed down to a quick walk, not wanting to inhale any more smoke than he had to.
    A tiny white pokemon came into his vision. It was close to larger group of Pokemon. And...it looked so familiar. Almost like...
    "Chibi!" Charged cried out, rushing to her side. He hugged her, not wanting to ever leave leave her again. Nothing else mattered now. The world could be burnt to a crisp for all he cared, as long as Chibi was safe." Are you okay? I missed you so much..." Charged felt like he could almost cry.
    "We need to go," One of the pokemon in the nearby group said. It seemed like the tearful reunion would have to wait. Right now they had to escape the flames. Pulling Chibi close to him, Charged began to run. He wouldn't let them get separated, not this time! They would never be separated again.
    Charged saw one of the pokemon with the group trip and get a blade stuck in a tree. Charged could just leave him there, but he knew that woldn't be right. He separated from Chibi, telling her to go on without him.

"I need to help! Go, stay safe!" Charged turned away instantly and ran to the pokemon in need. It looked quite stuck. "Hey kid, we need to get you out of there, fast!" Not waiting for a response, Charged unleashed a flurry of Slashes, tumbling the tree and freeing the Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Safari Zone/Morning (21)

Kitana looked at all the pokemon, they seemed all small enough, sighing she put herself in all 4's and growled loudly to get their attention. "If you wish to get out of here fast get in my back. I'm quick enough to find a safe place."

She waited untill the Zorua, the Pawniard, the Joltik and the Tynamo were in her back. She than took off running at a fast rate to a safer spot, the only place like that would eventually be the Rocky Beach that Kitana has arrived, she looked as the fire in the distance consumed the Forest Area of the Safari Zone.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:55 am

((Skip me. Just say Kide got on Kitana without any argument while she helped get them to saftly.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Safari Zone| Early Afternoon (11)

NightMare’s Tainted mind had been lost in the dance of the flames. The fire had consumed so much that to an observer it would seem as though there was no longer a rapidash there, but the outline of a rapidash produced by the illusions of the flames. He was not aware of himself while this was happening, it was like he was in another state of mind, but his body ran along the edges of the trees, both spreading the fire and absorbing it at the same time. There was no way of knowing if the NightMare in the trance like state was trying to spread the flames or not, but the fire that was enveloping all of the forest area was beginning to die out, no longer able to spread due to the lack of trees in the neighboring areas.

As the flames died down, so did NightMare come out of his trance, the ghostly off-colored flames in the surrounding area having rendered the forest area to a bunch of withered burnt stumps. When he finally cleared his head, he realized that he was running, not to any place of important, just through the remains of the forest. His mind may not have learned to recover the use of his hind legs, but his body managed to adjust itself to allow a fast trot, though it was not as graceful as it once was.

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 pm

((Skip me for now. Can't really think of anything for this particular moment.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Safari Zone| Early Afternoon

Chibi felt something cling to her. She looked and saw someone she never thought to see again. It was Charged. She was so happy. She hugged him back. Then the Joltik asked, " Are you okay? I missed you so much..." Chibi smiled. A tear of joy rolled down her cheek. I'm fine. I've missed you too Charged. Chibi was so happy the next few moments went by very quickly.

Charged grapped on to her and started to run. They ran until Charged let go. He said the he had to help the Pawniard. Chibi didn't want to leave. For they might be separated again. But Charged was gone before she could say other wise. The Zoroark growled something. "If you wish to get out of here fast get in my back. I'm quick enough to find a safe place."

Chibi stared at the pokemon. Then turned back to Charged. She sent a Thunder Wave at Charged. Hoping that the message and the extra power would help him make it back to her safely. In the Thunder Wave she sent a small message that only other electric types could read. The message was, "Charged hurry! I don't want to be alone again. I'll send sparks out every now and then so you can find us ok. Just please be careful and come back safely." And with that Chibi got on the Zoroark's back and left, looking back at Charged.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Safari Zone| Early Afternoon

Charged looked at the retreating figure of the Zoroark, getting smaller and smaller in the distance. At least Chibi is safe...Charged thought, reassuring himself. Turnig around, he realized the entire forest had burned to the ground. One less place for them to hide, but at the same time one less place for the infected as well.

Charged soon heard the thundering beat of footsteps. They belonged to an infected Rapidash, who seemed to be headed in the direction of Chibi and the other uninfected.
    "I can't let her get hurt...!" Charged ran as fast as he could, trying to find a way to stop the beast. Thankfully the Rapidash was starting to decay. That way Charged had an easier time catching up. Once he was close enough, he let loose a sticky String Shot to trip, or at least slow, the Rapidash.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Safari Zone/Morning (22)

Once arriving she let them off of her back. This was the best place to be...Rock and Water...No way the fire would spread as much as in the forest, the Rocky beach was perfect.

She looked at the burned up forest and swore under her breath growling. She laid on the ground closing her eyes, she hasn't ate for a long time and her wounds were still severe. She wanted to save energy in case something would happen. Althugh even though she was resting, her senses were well focused on the surroundings just in case action was needed to be taken.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Safari Zone, Morning

Once they where a safe ways away from the flames, the Zoroark let them off her back and Kide skipped happily over to the cliffs edge to see how far the fire had spread. The fire had spread quickly in such a short amount of time, but as long as they stayed in this rocky area with water close by, they weren’t going to run into any trouble with fire anytime soon, though the infected that started it was a different story.

He still didn’t know the Zoroarks name, and it was starting to somewhat bother him, so he went over to her as she lay down. She seemed to be sleeping, but she didn’t seem like the type that would without keeping an eye open for danger. “I still don’t know your name.” He said and he stood a few feet away from her. Not getting an answer anytime soon, he sat down and waited, watching the fire in the distance burn what was left of the forest area.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Safari Zone| Morning (12)

Running. It was all NightMare was thinking of at the moment. To him, being prevented from running is like being unable to eat, to breath. The time he had been incapable to run left an emotional and psychological scar on him, as well as physically, seeing as he was still not able to run the same as he had before. That scar got him mad, he wanted revenge on that dark fox that had done this to him, who had taken away the only thing he cherished above all else, who almost completely stopped him from running. The only problem was that he had no clue where he was, or how to get back. In that moment of flight he had been too focused on trying to make his lame legs work that he did not care where he was running, and after he had entered that flame induced hypnotic state that location didn’t matter.

The only thing he did remember about his surroundings was the mountain he had seen when first entering the zone. He was never able to make it to the mountain itself where the scream emanated from, because the dark fox had stopped him, though that would not happen a second time.

The mountain had had a recent rockslide, a few large boulders littered the bottom, while a pool of blood was secreting from the base. The dead body of another horse was underneath the rocks, though it was not the single color as a rapidash, it was alternating black and white. The blood around the edges had started to dry up, but in the middle it was still liquidly, it was irresistible for NightMare right now. As time went on, his strange hunger had been increasing little by little, and now with blood in his sights, he was indulging in his hunger. The skin and flesh around his mouth had long ago burnt off, including the inside of the mouth, the only thing the was left intact was the tongue, somehow impervious to fire. He feasted on the rotting flesh, and when he was done, he would find the ones that hurt him, and the hunt shall begin again. “You can’t run from a NightMare.”

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Safari Zone|Morning

Rook felt something cut him free from the tree. It was a Joltik. He cut him free from the tree, thus saving his life. "Thanks." That was all he could say until he heard the Zoroark, "If you wish to get out of here fast get in my back. I'm quick enough to find a safe place."

Rook ran to the Zoroark and hopped on her back, looking back at the Joltik, who couldn't get in as she ran off. Everything was just a blur of heat and orange flames after that. He thought to himself, "Where is she gonna take us?"

The destination was chosen. It was an area with rocks and a small body of water. He sighed in relief, knowing that the fire couldn't get here. He wasn't enitrely sure about the Rapidash, however. Rook saw that Kide was watching the fire, and the Zoroark, whose name he still didn't know, rested. He chose to sharpen his blades on a rock. As he was doing so, he couldn't help but think of what made him trip in the first place.

Everything just happened. My mother became a killer, and Rachel was gone. Gone. Lost forever. I swear to god as soon as I find her, I'll make her pay for what she did. Rook was then on the verge of tears the more he thought about her. Why? Why did this have to happen? This wasn't how I expected life. I just want Rachel back, alive and well He was filled with emotions. Rage. Sadness. Fear. He just didn't know what to do. He chucked the rock into the river and sat on the ground, crying in silence.

(OoC: Anything I put in italics is what Rook's thinking, FYI)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 am

(OOC:Skip please. I'm not sure what to have Chibi do. Sorry.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:37 am

Safari Zone/Morning (23)

“I still don’t know your name.”, the young Zorua said. Kitana opened her eye which had the claw mark on it and looked at him. Sighing she stretched her back yawning softly and sit up.

"My name is Kitana." she said sighing and looking down...That was what her trainer had named her, and to hold the memory and respect over him she would keep the name.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Safari Zone, Morning

“My name is Kitana.” The Zoroark said as she sat up. Kide was still smiling at her, wondering what it was like to be that tall, and look that strong, but he just out a sigh and turned back to the cliff and looked out at the forest that was now nothing but a sea of flames.

“It’s a nice name,” He said as he sat down. He could feel the heat from the fire even here. He looked up at the sky, but saw nothing but smoke, not a rain cloud in sight. “Rain would be really needed by now, don’t you think.” He turned to the others, waiting for a reply, still smiling that same mischievous grin.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am

((OOC: I'm sorry, writer's block, skip my turn....))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Safari Zone|Morning

Rook didn't feel like himself. He had been bottling up his emotions on Rachel ever since the incident, and it's just been making things worse for him. He looked around, paranoid over his undead mother. Thankfully, she wasn't there. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. But, sleep never lasts long for him.

I was waking up one morning in Cianwood City. My mother hasn't been herself lately, but thankfully, Rachel was there to support me. I was looking for her. She wasn't in her tent. "Rachel?" I cried out. "Mother?" I cried out. I didn't hear a response from either one of them. Then, I bumped into something, hanging from a tree. I knew what it was, or rather, who it was. It was Rachel. Her body missing, her head hanging by her red hair. I ran. I needed to find my mother. She was all I had left, and I didn't want to lose her. I found her. She was tearing away at some piece of meat. Quietly, I moved closer, to see what she got. Was it a Tauros? A Miltank? No. It was a body. A woman's body. One with... NO HEAD! I gasped at the realization of what had happened. The pieces came together in my head. My mother noticed me and lunged.

Rook woke up screaming. He was breathing heavily. He had the dream again. "Everytime." He mumbled to himself. He buried his face in his arms, and cried. But it wasn't really as quiet as last time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:17 pm

(OOC:Skip my turn plz. Not much to do with Chibi at the moment.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Safari Zone/Morning (24)

The Pawniard had suddenly screamed and was now crying, Kitana looked down and sighed as memories started to come back, getting up she walked closer to the Pawniard. "What's the matter? Lost someone important to you?"

Eventually she felt this shouldn't be the best action...but she had nothing else to try to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 am