Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Zoroark
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Suicune
Avalanche
Min
Abysswalker
Storm
12 posters

The SAFARI Team

Thunderform
    Thunderform

The SAFARI Team - Page 13 Empty Re: The SAFARI Team

Post by Thunderform Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:24 am

((well, it's supposed to be my turn again, so skip me please.))
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 pm

(( Skip me once more, still waiting on Ciana. ))
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 am

(Skip me, waiting for Ciana too.)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Safari Zone || Night

The attack on Garry just kept up, and even with Kide’s added support, they where having trouble taking him down. He started to think maybe this was his fault, everyone he get’s close too just ends up dying or being lost.
    Kide look down from where he was at Ib, the last thing he wanted was to lose her. But, if he stayed here, she may end up like all the rest in this damned zone, and he didn’t want to flee like a cowered like that damned Weavile, but, if it meant keeping Ib safe, he would flee.

Kide gave one last glace at Garry, hoping he will be all right. The Murkrow couldn’t keep up there attack for long, and the Honchkrow couldn’t keep defending them for long either.
    Kide opened his mouth as a dark orb began to form before it was fired at the Murkrow, separating them from Garry. Some turned to face the other dark type, ready to attack him. He watched at they dived at him before dashing through the trees, the Murkrow on his tail.
    Kide figured the best he could do for the Honchkrow was to get some of the Murkrow away from him, so that he could have a better fighting chance. He gave Ib once last glance, know he may never see the shiny eevee ever again, but he hoped he could, when all this madness finally came to an end, and if they where both still alive.

With one final look at Garry, and the Weavile, Kide disappeared into the trees with the small flock of Murkrow right behind him.

(( Kide has left the team. Sorry, but not much his happening right now, and I hate skipping constantly. ))
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Safari Zone/Forest Area/Night (14)

The situation was critical...the Murkrow were enraged and that Arceus-damn bird didn't wanted to answer!
    Oh, that wasn't fun at all. The stupid crows were too weak, and they went down like rain. But why were they so stubborn, so...stupid?! "I don't care if you guys are zombies, use common sense dammit!"

Next thing I saw was the little fox abandoning the group. How hilarious: first he scolds me about being a jackass for leaving, and now...he goes away like that, pronto! Just Arceus-damn hilarious. At least, he went out with a bang. Using what seemed like a Shadow Ball, Kide divided in half the group of Murkrow, opening a breach. I'm not an Alakazam, but when I see a chance to escape, I recognize it.

"Oi!" I yelled to Garry, hoping that he would've heard me at least once. "That's our chance, birdie! We can escape from them now!" Everything was in his hands...her, wings. If he played mute once more, we could've all died there. And that wasn't a pretty thought at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am