Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The RUSTBORO Team

Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

The RUSTBORO Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The RUSTBORO Team

Post by Moon Moon Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rustboro City||Late Morning ((7))
    It took all of Carter's willpower not to collapse from the extreme cuteness of the situation. All she could do was grit her teeth and let out was a little "Hnnnnnnng..." with a glazed look in her eyes in response to the little Eevee dance of happiness. Taking a deep breath to regain her composure, Carter crouched down to eye level with the child and spoke in a calm, maternal voice. "I'll try my best to help you search for your mother little one." She let out a bright chuckle when his stomach growled. "But first I suggest we get you something to eat, I can hear your stomach all the way from here!" She nudged him to follow her and started to walk back to the building keeping a close eye out.

Rustboro City ((Devon building)) ||Late Morning
    "We have a new guest Seth!" She called as she poked her head though the door. She pushed the door open to let the others inside and spoke again "Me and Vera found this little tike running around outside completely alone! I believe a good snack for him is in order." She put a stop in the door for Wayfarer and walked over back to the reception desk for any more food. Now if I know children correctly, they hate spicy foods about as much as me so these chips probably won't do. Something sweet would be nice I wager...Ah! After rooting around enough in the desk she came upon some dried Oran berries. Not fancy but as long as they were still fresh they would be suitable. She unsealed the the package carefully, since it was the kind you could reseal she wanted to retain it for further use. She spread some of the dried treats onto the ground before the Eevee and ate one herself. "Mmmm...Still good! It's incredible that these snacks would be good after all this time. What kind of containers are these that they'd last so long? Never mind, eat up! Oh wait, if you get the chance, would you mind telling me your name little guy?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Devon Building|Morning (3)

Nazo must identify these new people before giving his secret identity. He sniffed Carter carefully like he had done to Vera. She smelled friendly and not like she was going to eat him. Nazo wagged his tail before giving Carter a soft lick on the nose which said he trusted her and would very much not like it if she ate him or left him alone. He placed his paw on the strap holding the him under the skull making the length of cord increase to allow him to slip out of it. It was just a precaution so Nazo would never lose it even if he fell out of the strap. He padded around the room sniffing everyone just to capture their scent but it was difficult. His nose felt like it had 20 pounds of stuffed up sneezes. Nazo stepped back from the big red chicken looking Pokemon and pawed at his snout. N-Noes... Ah... Ahchewf! He was sent rolling back to in between Carter's front paws flat on his back. Nazo grinned up at her and rubbed his nose with his paw. "Oh wait, if you get the chance, would you mind telling me your name little guy?" Nazo hoped he wouldn't squeak when he said something this time. Me is... Nazo! He cursed the squeak and wagged his tail looking at all of them from his place on his back between Carter's front paws.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Rustboro City (Devon Coroporation Building: 1F) / Late Morning (36)

To say that Seth was surprised to see the skull tottering into the reception area was an understatement. "We have a new guest Seth!" Carter announced as she came in. "Me and Vera found this little tike running around outside completely alone! I believe a good snack for him is in order." The little Pokemon that was apparently underneath the skull wandered out and Seth finally saw that it was an Eevee, and a very young one at that. "What on...?" The Blaziken's head shook slightly and he frowned in dismay - just what on earth was such a tiny creature carrying a skull on its back that was almost double his size?

Carter found some berries for the Eevee to eat and the little Normal-type told them that his name was Nazo. Seth just couldn't ignore such pure innocence and didn't attempt to hold himself back as he limped over to the little creature and knelt down as well as he could; his back still pounded with pain every time he moved, but he knew from experience that the youngsters benefited more from close eye contact.

"Well, hello there, Nazo!" The elderly Fire-type's voice simply blossomed with kindness, his blue eyes shining as he regarded the Eevee with the warmest of smiles. "It's very nice to meet you. My name is Seth. Would you like to come with us? I'm sure that we can all be friends, hm?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 am

Rustboro City || Late Morning

=-= Dominic | Devon Corporation Building, Outside | Post Count 13 =-=

Samantha and the others had all returned back inside as she led the eevee kit back into the Rustboro building, leaving Dominic alone. The only other person that remained outside was Vera. Dominic looked to her with in curiosity, unsure as to why she was not hurrying inside to adore the eevee kit like everyone else was. Instead of seeing the glint of interest in her eyes, he noticed an odd inattention coming over her.

The quilava seemed to be heavily distracted by something, other than the eevee kit. The smile drooped from her face, and as the strange somber frown began to appear she quickly and carefully stalked out of sight of everyone else. Dominic noticed this, and pushed himself from his loiter against the western wall. He begins to pursue her as she turns the corner and disappears behind the right side of the building. To avoid any unwanted attention from the others, he teleports past the front door to remain completely out of their sight. Vera was beginning to hasten her pace as he came about the corner as well. With a strange, increasingly entranced gait, she then turns around towards the next corner, disappearing into the dark back of the building. When he got to the corner, Dominic hid just before its edge. What has come over that quilava? That was when he sensed a strong, malignant presence. He quickly planted his back even closer against the wall.

Using his psychic sight, he peered through the stone to watch the scene without having to peek around the corner. In his mental vision, he could identify a large and intangible beast. Its body was intangible, yet held the form of a tall doglike creature. It was looming over the quilava’s form with a small, hungry grin. Dominic watched with disgust as the event unfolded, but did not dare to interfere. There was a strange power about the ghostly being, a power that warned him to stay back or die. This was not an undead creature--it was living. And judging by the form and shape of it, this could likely be the rare ghost eeveelution, Phanteon--and a high-leveled one at that.

Staring closely at the quilava’s eyes, the ghost began to whisper in an indiscernible language as its eyes radiated a hypnotic energy. The quilava did not scream, its mind apparently numbed of all fear by the phanteon’s strong psychic powers. She fell into a deep sleep, and slumped onto the ground. The phanteon was finished with its hypnotism within a few seconds, and quickly began its feast. As it lifted up and slowly crushed the quilava’s neck with psychic powers, it opened its mouth widely began to take a long inhale. The quilava began to choke and gag as it lost its precious oxygen and its throat was wrung sore. As the strangulation persisted, a mist emerged from the mouth of the dying quilava. The light blue wisp of air drifted into the phanteon’s gaping mouth, which breathed it in like a gluttonous vacuum.

And Dominic only stood back and watched. The soul-draining process was exceedingly painful to the quilava, and after the deed was finished all that was left was a drooling, silently wheezing corpse. The quilava’s life was already long gone, now only nourishment for a powerful ghostly being. It spoke in a wispy, feminine voice. “What a generous little child, coming to me without argument. ‘Tis a shame I was hungry.” She stroked the head of the sluggishly writhing corpse of the quilava gently with a forepaw. Having admired her kill enough, the Phanteon walked away, fading into the ground like a black shadow until completely disappearing in the morning sunlight. When he was sure the malignant force was gone he investigated the still-shifting corpse of Vera.

Her eyes were rolled up into the back of her head, and her soulless body twitched as its heart struggled to beat without a life essence. She was drooling incessantly, and her corpse writhed and wriggled as if its stupefied mind was still feeling the pain inflicted by the ghostly torturer. In an act of sympathy for the pained, soulless corpse he took its head psychically and began to break it, pulling it backwards over its shoulders until he could hear the mute, disgusting noise of the spine cracking within the neck. He continued, until the head was loose in his psychic grip and he was sure that the soulless body’s spine was severed. He then lifted the corpse up and placed it into a nearby dumpster behind the building. Without a sound he placed it in the bottom, and then quietly closed the dumpster’s large metal lid.

Well now, how was he going to break this news to the others? He really could not just say that some Phanteon came along and sucked out the quilava’s soul, now could he? Or, that he had sympathy for a soulless corpse and broke its neck? Damn; looks like he might have to leave earlier than expected if they all turn violent. He turned around and walked back to the front entrance, attempting to think of a way to explain this situation. He really did not care for the death of the quilava, but the others will definitely have a say in this situation far different from his.

((OOC -- Killing Vera as part of a harbinger attack. Also, skipping Wayfarer this time around because I do not have enough time to finish his side of the post.
    --And this Phanteon is not a Harbinger itself. It is just a future character of mine that I thought would be useful to have appear for one turn, to add a little bit of extra plot to the RP.
    Everyone, just believe that nobody saw the Phanteon, and that nobody knows Vera is dead yet ;b))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Rustboro City ((Devon Building))||Late Morning ((8))

That is just precious! The canine smiled brightly. Now now, Carter. Now's not the time for squeeing. She took a deep breath to regain her composure. Then she wrinkled her brow. She always not liked being called Samantha and that's what everyone kept on calling her. She was Carter, someone who got things done, not some Damsel in distress. Snorting and brushing the thought off she smiled again and spoke to Nazo "Well! Nazo sounds like a brave and unique name. I just got named after my grandmother." The soft stomach was just too tempting, and she bent down and nuzzled Nazo's soft tummy and blew a Razzberry. Screw being stoic! This Eevee is cute and I'm going to snuggle him!" At the back of her mind she wondered where the Quilava had vanished to. But the Eevee on the ground was far more pressing manner and she continued to love on him. If only she knew...

Well that's just how the cookie crumbles. Heh heh.. The Zorark looked on from a distance, her illusions hiding her from all. She would feast tonight...She grabbed the lifeless corpse of the Quilava and crunched. Either way, I win. She mercilessly devoured the corpse, hungering for more. She will wait until nightfall...

((Sorry about the crappy post! But hey, we'll have some interesting stuff happen round night time.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 am

Rustboro City-Devon Corp.|Morning (4)

Nazo wagged his tail at the Pokemon who introduced himself as Seth. Seth wanted Nazo to come with them! Nazo wagged his fluffy tail beaming happily. Yus Sef Nazo wanna go too! He felt bad that he couldn't say Seth's name right and wanted to make it better. Nazo blinked at the sight of Seth's arm. Sef got ouch? He had never seen a Pokemon with a missing arm before. Nazo wiggled back between Carter's front paws and giggled when she blew on his belly. He wondered about the scary looking Pokemon in the corner with the scary red bug eyes. His fur stood on end and he sniffed the air. When he was lots smaller, he was able to notice when something weird was in the area like Gastly or Haunter but this felt much more weird. Nazo looked out the door and growled which sounded much like a small shaky roar under his skull. He took a tentative step outside looking around. Something was there... His tail wagged as he recalled Carter walking around and sniffing stuff. Was that helpful? Nazo would be helpful too!

He walked around in a circle unknowingly covering no ground searching for scaries. Come to think of it... Where had Vera gone? Maybe she was walking around and sniffing like Carter had done! Nazo again wagged his tail before seeing a butterfly. Grr... Go 'way He pounced at the small insect before it flew up in his face. YIPE! Nuuu nuu nuu..! Nazo waddled away from the butterfly that had gone about fluttering around to hide back between Carter's front paws. He looked down with a pout. How could he tell her that he had failed at sniffing stuff and guarding the place from scaries? Nazo hid himself under his skull and pouted.

((OoC:Nazo was barely a foot away from the entrance and it was a regular butterfly that freaked him out nothing infected ^^))

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Rustboro City (Devon Coroporation Building: 1F) / Late Morning (37)

Despite the pain that throbbed through his spine, Seth found himself beaming at the Eevee's response. He found his smile faltering, though, as the little Pokemon turned his gaze to his half-arm. Sef got ouch? To his surprise, a chuckle escaped his throat as he brought his hand up to the tip of his stump and gently tapped it. "Don't worry, little one - it doesn't hurt anymore." This small creature's innocence was probably just what he needed to spur him onwards; to convince himself that there really was a reason to fight through all of this: to preserve whatever precious innocence that was left in the world so that it may aid the birth of a new one once this was all over.

Supporting himself on a file cabinet, Seth got to his feet."We should head upstairs and rest up." Turning to Wayfarer, he suddenly paused when he realised that somebody was missing. "I never saw Vera come back inside..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 am

((OOC -- Skip me please. -.- Can’t post right now. I’ll try to edit this post later, before the Harbinger Warnings are put up.))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 pm

((Sorry, Skip me please.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Rustboro City|Morning (5)

Nazo wondered where Vera was too. He again bounded outside pressing his nose to the ground. His momma and Raize had always been able to sniff him out even if he got lost in the rain! Nazo would find Miss Vera and then Carter would think he was awesome! Seth would say he was awesome too and pat his head. Nazo felt something warm and sticky under his paw. He lifted it and paled immediately. It was fresh blood. Nazo turned to yip to Seth only to get blind-sided by a Low Kick attack. He rolled over and growled seeing a Machop with a gaping wound in its belly. Nazo had no chance. He knew Yawn, Shadow Ball, Tackle and... Nazo looked up and yipped when he took a Low Kick to the face. He hit a dumpster and stood up only to fall weakly under his now twisted paw. His body hurt from the impact and the Machop kept coming intent on eating the kit. Nazo opened his mouth letting the pink bubble of Yawn come out to pop on the Machop's face. The Pokemon blinked in surprise before its eyes slid closed and it fell forward asleep. Nazo again stood up folding his twisted paw up under his belly. He hobbled a few steps before his back leg was grabbed. The Yawn attack hadn't worked for long and the Machop was back on the attack. Nazo stomped his injured paw back down in feeble attempt to escape. He yipped and squeaked in pain and fear. His mind had forgotten his Synchronoise completely to contemplate that he might die! Sef! Help scary has Nazo! Nazo again struggled feeling his small leg shift in the Machop's grip and crack. He squealed again pawing at the ground in front of him. His eyes squeezed shut and Synchronoise made his fur stand up before blasting away knocking the Machop back a few feet and Nazo rolled over hitting it in the face with Shadow Ball before scrambling away. It wouldn't kill it but it gave Nazo a window of escape. His time was halved since his back leg was strained and hurting from the Machop holding it. He was stopped again in front of the big place the others were in when the Machop hit him again with Low Kick. No mores... Nazo hurts... No mores...

((OoC:Welp if you didn't hear him causing a frackus outside being attacked... He'll grow awesome next post and save himself if someone else doesn't save him))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:21 pm

((Yeah.... I’m gonna have to skip again -_-))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Rustboro City|Morning (6)

Nazo crawled back inside and sat back to look up at the two Pokemon who failed to introduce themselves. His momma and the Samurott had told him that the one was called a... A... Beeheyum? And the other... Nazo would call a ninja just cause. He looked up at them with his wide bi-colored eyes and tilted his head to the side resting his cheek on the top jawbone of his skull. Beeheyum dun have a name? Or Ninja? Nazo looked around still wondering where Miss Vera went... She said she was gonna take care of him until he found his momma. Nazo squeaked and scratched his ear with his back leg. Fleas or Pokerus... Nazo not sure... He twitched his previously itchy ear and grinned at the fact it no longer itched. Nazo walked in a small circle before settling under his skull for a small Eevee-nap.

((OoC: I heard Twi went into the Safehouse so I guess I post now))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:40 pm

=-= Rustboro City [Devon Corporation Building, 1F] | Morning | Dominic = 14 -- Wayfarer = 20 =-=

“We should head upstairs and rest up.” Wayfarer nodded to Seth’s words, agreeing. While Wayfarer might not need any rest (he had rested earlier this morning), he was sure the others were tired from whatever travel they had made to get here to Rustboro. “I never saw Vera come back inside....” The blaziken added, concerned. Wayfarer also realized that she had not come back, and looked about as if in confusion. After how excited she seemed to be when Nazo appeared, he had expected Vera to be inside the building by now.

Wayfarer droned with slight worry. “I didn’t either.”

Wayfarer was startled by the sound of someone yelping. The eevee kit had apparently slipped out when he was busy speaking with Seth. When Wayfarer went out, he saw an undead machop attacking the child. Fortunately the eevee got up and ran before it could kill him. The accelgor was disgusted by the attack and intended to destroy the corpse, but he hesitated when he saw a glowing blue energy radiate around the machop’s head. Its head was thrown around at many sharp angles, loosening muscle and cracking the spine. The body was jerked around violently with the attack, like a ragdoll in a monster’s grip. After a few twists the machop fell limp and the psychic energy dissipated, dropping its corpse to the ground.

Dominic appeared from around the corner, appearing composed and calm. Wayfarer asked him if he had seen where Vera had went.

“Vera isn’t inside with the rest of you? I was just taking a piss out back if that’s what you’re wondering.” Dominic’s face was completely honest to what he said, leaving Wayfarer with no suspicion to attach to him. But Dominic was still a stranger to the group. Wayfarer hated to admit it, but he just had to hold a little bit of doubt for the psychic. Did Vera just wander off, or did Dominic kill her? He didn’t know, but Dominic appeared to be irritated by Wayfarer’s unblinking stare. He walked by the accelgor and went into the building. Wayfarer gave an insect sigh, buzzing his irritation. He then followed Dominic inside.

As the two Pokémon reentered the building, the eevee kit asked them a question. “Beheeyum dun have a name? Or Ninja?”

Dominic ignored the child and passed by him without a word. Dominic gave the beheeyem an irritated glare. But Wayfarer said nothing, instead turning to the Eevee. He kindly spoke to him, giving the child a respectful nod. “My name is Wayfarer, Nazo. And that grumpy Beheeyem is named Dominic.” He gestured to the Beheeyem, who had gone over to Samantha to speak with her.

Dominic ignored Wayfarer’s petty mocking, and instead quietly spoke to the manectric. “Excuse me, Samantha, but I noticed Vera has disappeared. And it would seem that she did not come inside with you, either. Did you happen to see where she went?” His deception was perfect. Though it took a little bit of preparation beforehand, the Beheeyem did not appear at all to be lying. He appeared and sounded honestly concerned as to where the quilava had gone. Even he himself believed his own lie. Maybe he was a little concerned about her?
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 pm

((Skip me bros, I'm afraid if I try to post right now it'd be an indecernable mess of Crack and gore. I may edit it later into an actual post.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Rustboro City|Morning (7)

Nazo began to get suspicious. Miss Vera was strong indeed so... How could she have just disappeared? He went over to Seth and looked up at him. Sef dunno where Vera is? Nazo hoped she was ok above all else.

((OoC:Not much to do here so short post))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Rustboro City (Devon Coroporation Building: 1F) / Noon (38)

It seemed that Vera had done what many others had done before her and wandered off on her own way. Seth clicked his beak and heaved a sigh, turning to his odd little group with solemn eyes. "It would seem that Vera has decided to go her own way. It's sad, but we must respect that."

Turning his blue gaze to Wayfarer, a warm smile trembled its way onto the old Fire-type's face as he regarded his close friend. "If the way is clear, then you may lead on. Go, we will follow."

((It's very out of character for Seth not to go looking for her, but to be honest I'd rather move things along a bit. ^^; Also short post is stupidly short. >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Devon Corporation Building || Noon
    =-= Dominic / Quicksilver | Post Count 15 / 21 =-=

=-= Dominic =-=

So.... the Blaziken was just going to believe his words? Just like that? By the Legends, these people were more gullible than he thought! A small grin begged to be seen, but Dominic kept a somber frown. Dominic indirectly replied to Seth's idea of going upstairs to rest. "Yeah," Dominic said indirectly, still intending his comment for Samantha, "I suppose the outside area is rather safe now." As he began to follow the group up the stairs, something stopped the beheeyem. He picked up a vague sound, which echoed through his mind as a thought. It was the voice of a woman. The occupant could not be traced with his psychic senses; whoever was sending the message did not want their identity to be discovered. So he simply listened, as he discerned the slow and unnervingy seductive voice. It seemed to giggle vaguely, before it spoke with a wispy whisper. Basement. Behind the reception desk. Come. The telepathic voice was chilling enough to force Dominic to shudder lightly. And judging by how the others were reacting, his acquaintances were not recieving the telepathic message. Only he was.

With the voice came some uncanny desire. It was an urge, a sudden desire to obey the voice. But he refused to obey it. There must be something in the basement; that could not have been his imagination. His legs almost wanted to go walk him down there theirselves, as if his subconscious was being tickled by some relic of knowledge only they knew. He continued to walk up the stairs, but found it hard to keep up as the others went on ahead. He kept pace as best he could, even as the temptation became greater to figure out what this voice was telling him. Whatever the urge was, it was strong.... almost painfully so.

=-= Wayfarer =-=

"If the way is clear, then you may lead on. Go, we will follow."

"Then let us go." Wayfarer looked up to his tall friend, humming his reply kindly. Seth seems to have recovered somewhat from his sore back. What a relief it was to see Seth still standing strong and tall after the brutal attack of that scyther from earlier. He went along towards the staircase. Grabbing ahold of the railing, he curled upwards and climbed up it to the second floor. With the others behind him, he led the way along the dark corridor of the second floor's long hall. The lighting was dull, streaming through the dirty and cracked windows at the opposite wall of the room. Wayfarer took notice of the child's question as he led the way. He did feel a bit somber himself, since so many living Pokémon had just come and gone from this place so quickly. It preoccupied his thoughts until he was at the staircase to the third floor. After waiting until the rest of the group had caught up, he slipped up the railing and led the way into the doorless third floor.

The two windows behind the desk gently illuminated the room with the glow of the rising noontime sun. For a building in the Epidemic, this room was surprisingly well-kept. A small hole was smashed into the right corner of the wall behind the desk, letting light glow through from the street below. The windows were covered by white blinds, which were gently spattered by very old blood. 

Wayfarer spoke with the etiquette of a houseowner inviting his guests. He visibly brightened as he entered the room, a place left untouched by most of the Epidemic. It was a rare sight to see so deep into the Epidemic. "Now," Wayfarer said with a knead of his hands, "I am sure you are all quite hungry. Just give me a second, and I shall get some berries from my food stash." Without another word, Wayfarer proceeded to slither towards a crack in the room's drywall on the room's right side. His serpentine form slipped right inside the small breach, his tail wriggling and finally disappearing as he shifted down along a wooden beam within the building's woodwork. "I'll be back in a second," he called back to them, his voice echoing, "feel free to look around if you want."

((OOC -- Tried to fit as much detail as I could to the third-floor room. Feel free to detail it as you wish, any of you C: Also, I'll try to add in text colors later.))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Rustboro City ((Devon Building))||Noon ((9))
    Carter was getting comfortable at the thought of staying with this group she had encountered, but the reason she had come here still beckoned. I really haven't looked here much with all the commotion...But there's still enough daylight for a couple good hours of searching. I'll need to clear it with everyone though so they don't think I just vanished off the face of the Earth. Sigh...I really hope it's here. But hey, I just might find something useful as well. The Electric Hound turned her head just as she was heading for the door and Barked to the group "Hey guys, I'm going out for awhile. I'll be back before nightfall, but I think I'll check this town out for any supplies. See you later."

Yes...This is going just perfectly! Not long now... She exited the building and headed out into the square, making sure to keep her eye on the sky lest she be trapped outside before nightfall and be forced to face the horde.
    ((Here's my leaving post, don't worry I'll be back later.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Rustboro City|Noon (8)

Nazo watched everyone go upstairs with furrowed brows.
    He couldn't climb up those... Nazo looked up them with his little bit of determination. He charged the stairs leaping up and digging his small claws into the wood. Hnnnng..! Nazo heaved himself up and gasped in pain. He twitched his ears and looked up in horror. More... Stairs... Nazo bat his small paw at the stairs wanting them to come down so he could reach. Seeeeef? 'Farer? Domnic? Nazo needs help! He jumped up again hitting his little nose on the edge of the stairs making him squeal in pain. Pease help Nazooooo! Nazo looked to see Carter leaving. Nuu dun go 'way! Come ba- He fell flat on his chest and whimpered. Nazo howled. He could not get up the stairs and now Carter was gone too...

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

=-= Dominic / Quicksilver | Devon Corporation Building 1F / 3F | Post Count 16 / 21 =-=

The urge to go into the basement was becoming unbearable. 

He wandered up the stairs slower than the rest, contemplating. As they walked up the stairs to the third floor he was just beginning to walk up the stairs of the first. His body seemed to meld with the darkness of the hallway. A true shadow. He heard the Eevee kit crying behind him. In an act of momentary kindness he went back down to the lobby. "Come on, kid. You need to catch up with the others." With a gentle telekinetic lift he lifted the child up. He walked down the second floor hallway and went up to the third floor. Quietly, he placed Nazo down within the office. Dominic then teleported down to the lobby. 

((OOC -- I will try and edit in the picture, post count, etc later tomorrow. Just tell me if you want me to edit my post, Taka.))

Last edited by Nival on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inserted Post Time, Count, Image, etc)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Rustboro City|Noon (9)

Nazo wagged his tail. Thank you Domnic! He turned and bounded over to Sef. Nazo brushed his head against the Fire type's leg and yipped. Sef not gonna leave Nazo right? Always be Nazo's buddy? He grinned at him but his attention was grabbed by a spot of light on the floor. Nazo growled at it and pounced forwards smacking it with his paw. He lifted his paw seeing it had disappeared.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

=-= Dominic / Quicksilver | Devon Corporation Building 1F / 3F | Post Count 16 / 22 =-=

=-= Wayfarer =-=

Grasping and weaving himself up a line of old metal piping, Wayfarer worked his way upwards through the innards of the wall. Through the darkness there was a small pathway which ran between the building's framework, the thin movement space posing no problem for his slick, serpentine body. He only had to travel a few dozen feet upwards, until he came to a small rim in the framework. Illumination from the outside shone through a breach in the wall to the right, casting a dim light upon the small area. There, tucked in between two planks was a midsized sack of berries. It was a rather safe place to store them, for the area was not too damp and no mould had grown there yet. He gently took the bag from its hiding spot and began to travel his way back down the piping.

As he continued downwards some old concerns struck him. He had remained here in Rustboro because he was so desperate to find others. It was terrible to be alone, especially during such savage times. But now Seth was here, a close friend. And there was not just him -- though many people had come and gone in this city, it brightened his heart to see that so many Pokémon were still alive in the world. Wayfarer had already lost his mate; it would be too much for him to lose such a close friend as well.

But now, a team was forming here in Rustboro. There was Samantha, Dominic, and even Nazo. Their team was growing stronger. This disease, this plague, can be conquered over. He just needed to have some heart.

With a careful push he pops back out of the hole in the office floor. "Alright, found my stash." He slithers over to Nazo and Seth, and unties the opening of the bag. Inside was a plentiful stash of Orans and Sitruses. "I have plenty of berries in here for everyone, so feel free to have a few."

((OOC -- asdfjkl; sorta short post, but I really want that Field Badge >:3))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Rustboro City|Noon (10)

Nazo squealed and jumped to his paws when Wayfarer popped back up. He bounded over to the ninja Pokemon tumbling down on his chest and raising his paw. You're it! Nazo tapped Wayfarer's shoulder and bounded away under the desk. His growling berry re-summoned him to the berries. Nazo rolled one Oran berry into his paws and pressed on it. His fangs were too weak and tender to try and bite through it so some patting and rubbing was needed to soften it up.

((OoC: Tell me if anything needs to be changed Nival :> In case your "ninja" Accelgor doesn't like being goaded into tag by a kit))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:29 pm

((I'm going to have to skip Seth this round. Just say that he thanked Wayfarer and gratefully sat down and started to eat some berries while happily watching Nazo play.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:51 pm

=-= Dominic / Quicksilver | Devon Corporation Building 1F / 3F | Post Count 17 / 23 =-=

- Wayfarer -

Wayfarer was glad to see that Seth accepted the chance to eat. 

However, Nazo seemed to be more preoccupied with mischief rather than eating.

The eevee hurried up to him, playfully tapping him upon the shoulder. "You're it!" Nazo proceeded to hurry away to the desk, in a playful game of tag. Playing along with the game Wayfarer slithered after the eevee, making sure not to use his full speed. When he made his way around the desk to tag the kit he noticed that he was not there. Looking over the desk he saw that Nazo had hurried over to go and enjoy some of the berries that were laid out. 

Though he was a little put down by the sudden change in decision, he supposed the kit was hungry. Sliding onto the bare top of the desk he watched as the sunbeams of the awakening day shined through the tattered blinds of the room's windows. There was a particularly good sunbeam shining across the desk's surface, and he enjoyed the warmth that came from it. He relaxed there while he waited for the others to finish eating. 

- Dominic -

....Dominic had gone into the room behind the first-floor reception desk when he had found it. There, at the other side of the room, was a carefully sealed door. He was certain he had found the entrance to the basement. He hovered up to the knob, and tried to open it. It twitched under his grasp, but refused to turn. Of course it is locked. He gave the problem some thought, floating about the room to allow his sightless eyes to wander upon the miscellanous objects scattered about the ruinous room. Desks overturned, papers covering the floor, a smashed computer at the far end. There was even evidence of mold overtaking the room. From a set of rotted clothes covering a frail skeleton hunched in the corner of the room, he found a wallet with a credit card. 

Gingerly, with fingers that moved carefully so as to make no sound, the fidgeted the card into the side of the locked door. He smirked as he felt the door turn open.

Where any other creature would have seen a black gullet leading into darkness, Dominic saw the glorious entrance into the Devon Corporation basement. 

There was a smooth wooden staircase, defined upon a dull and lengthy drywall backdrop -- all colored a constant light blue tint by his psychic vision. A waft of old dust and stagnant air flows into Dominic's face as the door opens widely. But there was no scent of rot, a promising sign. He hovers to the carpet below and walks down into the cold confines of the Sliph Corporation building's basement.

After carefully making his way down the stairs, Dominic closes the doorway back upon himself. If there were any threats in this basement then he could teleport out faster than he could ever run up the stairs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 am