Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+16
Nightfall
Abysswalker
Kaze
CelestialSeren
Alhoon
Duma
NyraXerz
Silverishness
Snitch
renegade
Min
Jay
SkeletonCupcake
Scizor
Suicune
Negative10
20 posters

(ACE) The STARK Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The STARK Team  - Page 4 Empty Re: (ACE) The STARK Team

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Stark Mt.|Evening (3)

When Kid A spoke to the Cubone, he didn't expect the Cubone to jump back. The Simipour also did not expect him to hit his head on a tree. The Cubone closed his eyes in pain. Kid could see a tear escaping from his eyes. Still being as calm as ever, he said, "I'm so sorry, man. I didn't expect you to be scared by me."

Kid A looked into the distance to watch the sunset. As he was gazing off into the distance, his eyes accidentally looked into Aqua's. He quickly looked away, his face full of embarrassment. He took his mind off of everything by thinking about the time he spent with his girlfriend.

"I remember us meeting. We were both young and unevolved, with dreams of evolving as well. Everyday, we would play in the lake,and as the days passed, I felt closer and closer to you. It soon came to the point where I said, 'Alanis, I love you.' After a long pause, I thought I had made a mistake and looked away. But your words were able to put my mind at rest. 'I love you too, Kid.' That was when I knew how strong our bond was."

As his blush faded, Kid A sat down cross-legged and watched the sunset, smiling. He patted the Cubone's back and said, "Don't worry, little man. Everything's gonna be just fine. I promise."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 am

[OOC: Skip, need a response.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Stark Mountain | Night (11)

Turning away from the Charizard, Xela stared in awe at the most magnificent Pokemon she had ever seen. Obviously masculine, his purple and black features had her blushing and stumbling over her words when he tried to greet her. She gazed in wonder at the whispy, almost ghost-like, fur of his body and suddenly realized that he was a Phanteon from the myth she had heard of as a small skitty. Sadness filled her when she realized what that entailed and she dipped her head to him, the blush still on her face. "Hello my uh, my name is Xela." Her blush was even deeper when she looked up into his eyes.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Deep within Stark Mountain||Night

Twain: 8

Twain collapsed, his energy spent. He had wasted it all on fighting invisible foes. "I'm....I'm a monster...." The Electric Mouse said, his breath shallow and labored. Small uncontrolled bolts of electricity crackled around the Pikachu's cheeks. He was on the verge of blacking out, but his eyes wouldn't close. Twain was afraid that the images in his mind would torment him more than the illusions he had seen awake did.

Stark Mountain||Night

Grimsley: 9

Shaking her head the small Charizard took off. She had to find her friend. It was her job to protect him after all. Her feelings aside, Twain was very important. it did not matter to Grim that her best and only friend(and crush) was a clone. "I don't care if you think your a monster, your my dearest friend." Grim whispered to herself.

As the cave scenery blurred past Grim realized she had no idea where she was going. She was about to let a roar tear from her throat but she was attacked. A flaming infected Macargo spat fire at the small fire type. In retaliation Grim threw multiple Air Slash attacks. It appeared finding Twain would have to wait until she could deal with the undead blocking her path.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Stark Mountain || Evening || 4
    "I'm so sorry, man. I didn't expect you to be scared by me."

Eden heard the Simipour say, his voice full of concern. The Cubone opened his eyes to see the Simipour look away from his and into Aqua's eyes, but quickly shoving his head out of the way and staring into the sunset with crisp, glazed over eyes. He looked with anticipation, then blushing, he sat cross-legged on the ground next to Eden, patting him in the back and smiling. "Don't worry, little man. Everything's gonna be just fine. I promise." He said as he continued to watch the sunset.

Start Mountain || Night

Eden laughed under his breath, everything was going to be alright. He looked at the Simipour as the last of the sun disappeared over the horizon, and stuttered out, "U-Um... Mr. Simipour... W-What's your name? Mine E-Eden..." The Cubone looked away, embarrassed. He calmly wiped away his tear and looked into the sky. The stars would appear any moment.

([ In case anyone is wondering, the reason I started in Evening and went to night is because Blitz changed it to night a a bad time for my characters reaction with Kid A, so I had to do that for it to make sense. I'm sorry for any confusion. : ( ])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 pm

(OoC: My original post vanished, so this is as close as I could get to the original.)

Stark Mountain|Night (4)

The sun began to vanish over the horizon. Kid A knew that it could only mean one thing; the night was upon them. The Simipour leaned back, allowing himself to lay down and watch the slowly darkening sky bring the stars and moon out.

Kid A didn't know what it was, but he was fascinated by the night. He always wondered about life on other planets, where the stars came from, and all that jazz. He thought that the way the stars light up the night sky was so beautiful, he used it to describe Alanis. He let out a sigh as he kept thinking about his girlfriend. Maybe she got out alive. He could only hope.

The Cubone spoke up to Kid A, "U-Um... Mr. Simipour... W-What's your name? Mine E-Eden..." He tilted his head to look at Eden and said, "Just call me Kid A. Also, I don't like being called Mr. It just sounds too official." He smiled at the Cubone. "Just stick with me and you're gonna be fine."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:39 am

(OOC: Umm skip my turn please, I'm waiting on Lute.)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 pm

((OoC- I hate skipping but I have no idea what to write for these two not to mention its ungodly hot outside and it's making it hard for me to focus.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 pm

(Skip. Just say Aqua sat on the other side of Eden and smiled at the two)
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 pm

([ooc: Skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

(Skip. I'm really stuck right now.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 pm

(still waiting on a reply and I can't think of anything. Sorry, I'm too upset to post.)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

(I'd love to combo break the mass of skips but I have a warning and this team is kinda, not going anywhere so I have nothing to post.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Stark Mountain| |Evening

[OOC: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! Fuck yea.]

As the Delcatty stumbled back and stared in awe, the Phanteon felt his face begin to heat up. Of course, he was used to all the staring and what not, but to be glanced at by someone so similar to her... It made his heart leap and fireworks were set off inside him. Putting on one of his handsome smiles, Faustus listened to Xela's voice.

"Hello my uh, my name is Xela." Xela, not Odette. He couldn't help but feel disappointed at the news, but he swept those emotions away. "It's a great pleasure to have met you, Xela, I am Faustus." grinning, he spoke again. "It almost feels like Miss Fortuna had made this meeting happen, ha..." he mumbles quietly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Stark Mountain | Evening (12)

The charm that the male Phanteon showed made Xela's blush grow even more and she smiled to him as he offered his name. "T-the pleasures all mine Faustus. So what-" Xela broke off mid sentence but quickly smiled and continued. "what brought you to Stark Mountain?" Her smile was polite and curious as she studied the magnificent male before her.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Stark Mountain | Evening (1)

Everything was dark. Pitch black, but she kept running.
    Was something behind her? She didn't know, and frankly, she didn't care. Memories were all she feared, and she had to get away.

"Hey girl!", a small voice called to her, "Come here, Sahara!"
    She screeched to a halt for the first time in what felt like hours, trotting towards the source of the voice.

"You're alive!", the Arcanine called out to the boy who had just come into sight. She galloped as quickly as she could to the tiny blonde boy, her tail whipped back and forth in an excited manner. As she finally reached him, his face instantly rotted, with a wicked smile dripping miscolored blood. Sahara froze, trembling as the scene grew more horrific. His eyes were soulless black holes, and the scent of decayed flesh blew through like a hurricane. He reached his hand out for her, his fingernails overgrown like razors.

The Arcanine snapped awake, blinking tears and sleepiness away. It happened again. She was constantly plagued by that same nightmare. It always felt so real, each time she woke, it brought her world crashing down again. She needed to calm her nerves, and only one thing could do that for her.

She was off again, except this time, she was very much awake.
    New scents were in the air... They were survivors. But she didn't care right now. If she found them, theres a pretty good chance she might freak out and attack them. She couldn't always control what she did when she was stressed out.
    It wasn't long before she found an Undead Gligar and Slugma. It was her lucky day, these guys were her kinda-living-stress reducers! Like all Undead she's ever met, they came after her immediately. She grabbed her first target, the Gligar, by its tail and hurled it at some nearby rocks. The sharp stones slid through the creature further and further as it twitched and struggled.

That was fun. The Slugma made a pathetic attempt at attacking Sahara, shooting a small Ember at her. Thanks to her Ability, it had no effect. It almost amused her with its failure. Almost. She sighed, the Stark Mountain Undead sucked. She slapped a rock at the Slugma and smashed it into the floor of the cave as she huffed and walked away.

((OoC - I'm guessing its my turn, since Lulu and NightmaresEmber are Away, and the Harbinger thread said I had three days left lol. But on another note, Sahara will be gracing you guys with her sunshine and happiness next post lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 am

Stark Mountain | Evening (13)

Hearing the sounds from Sahara's attack ricochet throughout the cave made Xela's ears prick and her body tense. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Moving a little closer to Faustus, she charged up her charge beam attack in case of undead.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:26 am

Stark Mountain | Evening (2)

"Hello? Is anyone there?", someone within the cave called out, Sahara assumed it was to her. She didn't care either way as she made her way through the cave, eventually finding the owner of the voice. "Calm yourself. I've no intention of harming either of you."

The canine caught the disgusting smell of rotting flesh, she knew another Undead must've been approaching. This is an apocalypse, after all. The demonized creature, once a Teddiursa, stumbled into sight, its head cracking into nearly impossible angles as it comprehended the presence a living within what remained of its mind. It reached its blood stained hands out as it advanced toward Sahara, gurgling and screeching in delight of what it thought was its next meal.
    Pitiful Undead, without a properly functioning brain, they can't tell when they're outclassed. The giant dog effortlessly pinned the Teddiursa down, digging her claws into its throat.

"Hell came to Earth...", she thought to herself before ripping her claws from the throat of the unlucky creature all the way down its body and flinging the blood and flesh against the wall behind her, "And I'm sending it back."

(OoC - It'd be severely out of Sahara's character to just... linger. lol. So when in doubt, kill stuff. Always a good conversation starter...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Stark Mountain | Midnight (14)

Eyes widening in shock, Xela stepped back a bit as the large Arcanine killed the undead bear. Fear struck her but she was immediately awed by the strength her new comrade showed. "Hello, I am Xela. This is Faustus." Xela nodded to the female Arcanine and motioned towards her whispy friend.

(No one is hereeeee *cries*)
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm

(I am so sorry for this, but I have to skip. My Internet is yet again down and I can't make a good post on my phone. If you need to, just say Sahara sat quietly glaring at something. lol)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 am

Stark Mountain || Midnight [1]

Carl was terrified.

In fact, terrified was an understatement. The moment that Gaear had opened his mouth to suggest paying the famous Stark Mountain a visit, alarm bells had been incessantly screeching in the feline’s mind. This was not good. Of course, he’d tried to weasel his way out of it. The meowth had asked him why the fuck the place held any significance to their survival, insisted that the climb would prove as much damage as the fangs of the monsters they had been fortunate enough to evade – but his efforts were fruitless. His notoriety to talk his way out of a bad situation had spectacularly failed yet again beneath Gaear’s unnerving glare. Now, he was going to pay for it. Carl was convinced that he was going to die in this damned place and there was fuck all he could do about it.

Walking reluctantly, uncharacteristically slowly, beside the mammoth of a haxorus, the meowth’s mental state was more than apparent. Dirtied fur sticking up randomly about his slim body, the feline’s large eyes constantly darted about his surroundings, soaking up any environmental dangers whilst returning to the only one of he was sure of – Gaear. He’d been travelling with the psychopath for over a month now and today seemed like his luck had run out. Having babbled enough to represent an entire continent, Carl’s efforts at conversation were always met with that same foul silence that currently overwhelmed the unlikely duo. Gaear had never been much of a talker. The meowth was confident he could recite all ten words the dragon had ever said to him. But, it was no laughing matter. The days of knowing that the brute walking beside him was plotting his disposal, taking joy in the fact he was slowly going mad, Carl was understandably suspicious of his sudden desire to visit one of the region’s natural landmarks.

Gaear’s heavy body moved as slowly as the meowth fearfully following him, muscles rippling beneath his scarred armour with each movement as he glanced over his shoulder to check his companion’s state. He could practically taste the fear. A sinister glint touched his red eyes, swinging his tail to the side to usher the scraggly meowth along. The surprised and badly contained yowl that escaped the feline confirmed that he had hit his target.
    “I still don’t know why the fuck we’re here,” Gaear turned to regard the feline with a blank expression. Carl was now trotting alongside him, body hunched as he continued to hurriedly scan his environment. It amused the haxorus to no ends. The feline’s paranoia, his knowing of exactly how much danger faced him was a delight to watch. But the fact he tried to hide it and keep a straight face was the funniest part. Well, he’d be put out of his misery soon. The cat’s chatter had grated on his nerves for awhile now, plus he was beginning to lose interest. Carl’s world was on the very verge of collapse – this mountain would certainly deliver the finale blow. And why not? The peak seemed dramatic enough to end the feline’s suffering. It was for the best, after all.

“Seriously Gaear, what the fuck can we get out of this? I’ll tell ya what, fucking blisters – fuck, my paws are killing me! Mind if we stop? Y’know, admire the rock formation or something,” They were further into the mountain now and Carl has since given up on mentally navigating an escape route. He was thoroughly lost, his natural response to talk kicking in to disguise the rapidly growing fear. Gaear stopped to glare hard down at him, a shiver cascading down the feline’s spine as his jaw hung open, suddenly losing the will to speak.
    “Not far now,” The haxorus’ reply was blunt, a seldom heard, gruff voice to shed light on the situation. Oh yes, I’m going to die… Spluttering, Carl forced a panicked, fake laugh.
    “Not far? Not far from what!?” He was given no answer, only a snort as the dragon began walking ahead. Gulping hard, the meowth flexed his claws, tempted to make it a run for it whilst the haxorus’ back was turned. He was quick on his feet, but he had no idea where he was, let alone how to get out. Gaear would only kill him slowly were he to try and escape. Cursing under his breath, he hesitantly followed. Definitely going to die…

Several minutes of walking passed; the kidnappers silent as they both contemplated what was soon to happen. Gaear considering the most satisfying means of killing the greasy sod, whilst Carl’s plans to escape were growing ever-more erratic and farfetched with each step. But suddenly, there were voices. The duo stopped in their tracks, their heads raised in unison as they strained to hear.

Of all the places, there had to be survivors here. A frown hung over the dragon’s scarlet eyes, his head suddenly snapping in the direction of the noises as he flexed his large, sharpened claws in anticipation. He could make quick work of the odd creature seeking refuge in this place - he was hungry anyway.
    “G-Gaear?” His narrowed glare fell back to Carl, the feline’s eyes wide with a kind of hope that disgusted him. “You hear that or am I just fucking crazy?”
    “The latter,” The dragon skulked forward, moving in near-silence as he peered around to the corner to witness a small gathering of creatures. A delcatty, an arcanine, a ghost and a wispy species that remained completely foreign to him. Damn, there were more than he’d expected. Turning to shoo the feline away before he could jeopardize his plans, Gaear’s stare fell onto an empty space. Eyes widening a fraction, he spun around to catch glimpse of the meowth staggering desperately towards the strangers. A growl escaped his lips as he reluctantly followed. Fucking coward.

Thank god! Thank fucking god! Carl could have cried tears of relief. Fellow survivors! A whole group of them innocently conversing and all strong enough to combat the psychopathic company he was burdened with. A broad smile stretched across his scruffy face, blue eyes sparkling, as he approached, trotting on all fours. Gaear followed him like a shadow.
    “I can’t believe it! I can’t fucking believe it! You guys are alive?!” With no regard for personal space, the unkempt cat bounded up to the nearest creature – at this moment, the delcatty. A rather attractive delcatty. Were he not recovering from the equivalent of a heart-attack, that girl would be falling into his arms already. However, there’d be time for that later. Making a mental note to charm said beauty, he dedicated himself entirely to the incredible relief that the group’s appearance had triggered. He gave a sudden laugh, spinning on his heel to catch glimpse of the frustration that momentarily surfaced on Gaear’s face. Satisfied, his grin only widened. “You have no idea how good it is to see you lot,” Carl winked at the delcatty. “Especially you, sweet cheeks,”
    “Carl,”
    “You too, doll,” The cat continued, ignoring Gaear to allow his eyes to roam across the arcanine’s form. “Though I prefer my girls a little… well, smaller,” Shrugging he flashed a crooked grin, his fear forgotten as he thrived on the company of others. It had been far too long since he’d spoken to anyone vaguely sociable and now, Carl’s true persona as a sleazy crook was making a most spectacular comeback. “And alive… and female…” He looked to the yamask and then the male fox-thing as he spoke, whatever the hell it was. Looking over his shoulder, smug about his twist of luck, Carl was met with that same, scarlet glare. Gaear would not give up this easily. He’d kill the whole damn bunch before he’d accept defeat – especially at the hands of a scrawny feline. Carl’s smile fading, he gulped, making a point to keep his distance from the murderer. For now, at least, he was safe.

(( I think I’ve just broken my record for the longest post on EJ Dx I guess it just shows how excited I am to be on the team! Also, there's gonna be a LOT of swearing with these guys, sorry. ^^; ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Stark Mountain | Midnight (15)

The sudden appearance of the ghost type made Xela cringe a bit in fear while her rational side was telling her to talk and converse. Shaking out her fur, the Delcatty stepped closer to the ghost with determination in her eyes. "Seen who exactly?" Seriously questioning the sanity of her fellow female Pokemon, Xela turned abruptly when the Meowth flirted with her. Blushing but not knowing what to do, Xela stepped closer to Faustus and shivered a bit as she looked to address the new Pokemon. "What is everyone's names? Mine is Xela." Her voice was strong despite the feeling of unease coming from her heart as she gazed at the Meowth and Haxorus.

(The awkward moment when you name a character after a FEMALE pet and said pet is found out to be male lololol it's okay though. I still love Xela<3)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Stark Mountain| |Evening

More living were starting to show up... Faustus brightened at the thought. More Pokemon I can ask about Odette! "She must PAY- have you SEEN her?!" The oddly-colored Yamask demanded, and the Phanteon simply swept his ghostly wisps to the side and sat down, with an awkward shrug. "Miss, we cannot aid you if you do not tell us who you're searching for. A description would be a good way to start." he mumbled, feeling a bit of pity for the tears running down her face.

“I can’t believe it! I can’t fucking believe it! You guys are alive?!” Faustus looked up to see a Meowth bounding to Xela, whom was beside him. "...Er, I suppose I can classify as alive...?" the ghost murmurs, his voice low with anxiety. Even if all these newcomers presented him a chance to find his dear Odette, the crowd unnerved him. 'Just what has the Wheel of Fortune picked out for me this evening?'

"What is everyone's names? Mine is Xela." The Phanteon fumbled to introduce himself, feeling awkward amidst the group of living. [Save for the Yamask.] "For those who don't know me yet, I am Faustus. A pleasure to meet you all. Oh, and I don't mind if you all call me Koli--some prefer to it much more than my real name." his gaze drifted towards the towering Haxorus, his intimidating demeanor causing the ghost to both feel nervous but curious. "Er, and to answer your question, Xela... I'm in Stark in hopes to find a good friend--her name is Odette. She is a Delcatty, much like you."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:45 am

Stark Mountain | Midnight (3)

The fire dog had been ignoring the other Living completely. She didn't know what they were saying, and she didn't particularly care. "She must PAY- have you SEEN her?!", something floated up, demanding answers. Wait, what? Its hissing voice and choice of words caught Sahara's attention. And that was not a good thing. Bitter actions were already brewing in the Arcanine's mind, the others were actually trying to converse with the thing! She was disappointed, the first Living she had found in so long, and they were nothing but sympathetic fools.

“I can’t believe it! I can’t fucking believe it! You guys are alive?!” Sahara sighed. More Survivors... In her mind, that translates to more things to make her angry. Yep, she's totally the optimistic type... The Meowth got a little overly friendly as he entered the Delcatty's personal space, and he didn't seem to care in the slightest. The dog's own coarse thoughts blocked out whatever he had been saying to the blushing Delcatty, “You too, doll,” the Meowth continued as he basically checked Sahara out and ignored his companion, “Though I prefer my girls a little… well, smaller.” He did not... Nonono, he did not just say that.

Sahara's eye twitched, she suddenly had the urge to eat kitty. "And I prefer my guys a little, well, deader.", the unstable dog mocked and threatened him at the same time.
    As a few of the others introduced themselves, Sahara remained quiet. She didn't have any interest in being happy little friends or whatever they were trying to accomplish. She didn't care about anything.
    Not herself, not the epidemic, not living, sleeping, not others, or anything else she could imagine. Her life had fallen apart long ago, perhaps this was the hell she earned for herself by letting Toby die...

((OoC - Holy cow. Harsh post is harsh, I apologize for that, and all of Sahara's rage... ^^; lol))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:23 pm