Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Max the Espeon

Anonymous

Max the Espeon Empty Max the Espeon

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:17 am

Max the Espeon 196

Name- Max

Gender- Male
    Level- 30
    Moves- Heal Bell, Psychic, Confusion, Zen Headbutt
    Ability- Magic Bounce
    Nature- Serious
    Characteristics- Thoroughly Cunning
    National Dex No./Species- #196 Espeon/ The Sun Pokemon
    Height- 1 m
    Weight- 28 kg
    Pokédex Entry- Its fur is so sensitive, it can sense minute shifts in the air and predict the weather.

Item- Twisted Spoon (within him)

History
    Max lived in the wild in the Johto region with 4 other Eevees (three older brothers, one little sister). He was the only shiny in his pack and smaller than average. A few days before the outbreak his brothers went hunting and stumbled upon a vein of raw Firestone in a cave wall which cause them to evolve into Flareon. Overjoyed at their new forms, the brother rushed back to get Max and his sister so they could evolve as well. But Unfortunately the Firestone was no longer active and thus leaving Max still small and grey. He did however find a “Twisted Spoon” which he brought back to the den.
    After the outbreak their den was attack by a pack of infected Zangoose, the three Flareon drove them away with fire but were unfortunately infected. When they turned they attacked Max with fire as he lay atop his favourite toy (the Twisted Spoon). This melted to his stomach. Despite the intense pain, Max managed to grab his sister and flee past his now infected brothers and escape into the forest.
    As he stopped to rest by a fast-flowing stream, his sister wandered over to drink. But was snatched away by a human (Rocket) and shoved in a van. In his efforts to save her Max was knocked into the stream and washed away.
    So now Max searches for the only family he has left. During a battle with an infected Flareon ( no relation) the morning sun caused Max to evolve into an Espeon.

User Note

* The Twisted Spoon that was melted to his stomach as an Eevee was absorbed into his body during evolution and so super charges his psychic-type moves.

* Because of what happened to his brothers, he takes personal offense at infected eeveelutions (especially Flareons)
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Max the Espeon Empty Re: Max the Espeon

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 am

Your character will be approved once you read the rules.
    Also, if you can delete on of his moves; they can only know four, as per the pokemon games.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Of course. Out of curiosity, besides the number of moves, what rules have I broken?
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:06 pm

You didn't agree to the rules in the rule thread, nor did you supply a profile image. The image is excusable, considering it was a shiny, and an image can't be readily found.
    The former however, you do need to do, as well as read the rules thoroughly, as failure to abide by those rules can get your character killed or your membership here forfeited.

Thank you for asking.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:15 pm

OK, how do you attach an image? I have the image saved on my Computer. But the "insert image" requires a link or something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Excuse me for interrupting, but I suppose that you could upload the image to a free image-hosting site and insert the URL that way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Never done that before. Help?
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:29 pm

could you send me an email with your image attached?
    I can easily put in your image from there.

I also supplied one for you in the post above, but if you still fancy the one that you have, feel free to replace it. ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Great. So do you want me to re-post my Character sheet?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:48 pm

No need. Suicune has edited the image into your profile.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 pm

If you can take out that extra move, you will be approved shortly after.
    At the bottom of your profile post, there is an edit button. Hit that and proceed to edit your post. ^^
    Remember to save your changes.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Thank you.
    Approved.
    You have the choice of being on one of two teams:
    The Ecruteak Team or the Alph Team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:24 am

Should I post the evolution character page here on in a new post? also could you link my espeon picture like you did the eevee please Suicune.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 am

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=Shiny+espeon&hl=en&safe=off&sa=G&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=578&tbm=isch&tbnid=lq-FqPfhkkx3qM:&imgrefurl=http://gallery.gtsplus.net/Espeon&docid=JxbjnGniKwWHbM&w=260&h=240&ei=9i85TsrhE-nomAXezJW7Bw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=319&vpy=124&dur=830&hovh=192&hovw=208&tx=89&ty=74&page=1&tbnh=125&tbnw=135&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

You'll have to change the original character sheet text now.
    ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:45 am

Name- Max

Gender- Male
    Level- 30
    Moves- Heal Bell, Psychic, Confusion, Zen Headbutt
    Ability- Magic Bounce
    Nature- Serious
    Characteristics- Thoroughly Cunning
    National Dex No./Species- #196 Espeon/ The Sun Pokemon
    Height- 1 m
    Weight- 28 kg
    Pokédex Entry- Its fur is so sensitive, it can sense minute shifts in the air and predict the weather.

Item- Twisted Spoon (within him)

History

Max lived in the wild in the Johto region with 4 other Eevees (three older brothers, one little sister). He was the only shiny in his pack and smaller than average. A few days before the outbreak his brothers went hunting and stumbled upon a vein of raw Firestone in a cave wall which cause them to evolve into Flareon. Overjoyed at their new forms, the brother rushed back to get Max and his sister so they could evolve as well. But Unfortunately the Firestone was no longer active and thus leaving Max still small and grey. He did however find a “Twisted Spoon” which he brought back to the den.
    After the outbreak their den was attack by a pack of infected Zangoose, the three Flareon drove them away with fire but were unfortunately infected. When they turned they attacked Max with fire as he lay atop his favourite toy (the Twisted Spoon). This melted to his stomach. Despite the intense pain, Max managed to grab his sister and flee past his now infected brothers and escape into the forest.
    As he stopped to rest by a fast-flowing stream, his sister wandered over to drink. But was snatched away by a human (Rocket) and shoved in a van. In his efforts to save her Max was knocked into the stream and washed away.
    So now Max searches for the only family he has left. During a battle with an infected Flareon ( no relation) the morning sun caused Max to evolve into an Espeon.

User Note

* The Twisted Spoon that was melted to his stomach as an Eevee was absorbed into his body during evolution and so super charges his psychic-type moves.

* Because of what happened to his brothers, he takes personal offense at infected eeveelutions (especially Flareons)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 am

Could someone help me with the espeon picture? I need it turned into a usable link like Suicune did for the evve picture. Much appreciated.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

I changed your profile image in the character sheet to a linkable image...is that what you meant?..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes perfect thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 am