Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Phi the Espeon (harbed)

Chroma
    Chroma
    Rookie
    Rookie

Phi the Espeon (harbed) Empty Phi the Espeon (harbed)

Post by Chroma Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:23 am

Phi the Espeon (harbed) 196

Phi
    Item N/A
    Gender Male
    Age 21
    Species #196, Espeon
    Height 2'13"
    Weight 60.5lbs
    Pokédex Entry "Its fur is so sensitive, it can feel minute shifts in the air and predict the weather...and its foes' thoughts."
    Level 40
    Ability Synchronize
    Nature Serious
    Characteristic Somewhat vain
    Moves - Future Sight - Level
    - Psybeam - Level
    - Morning Sun - Level
    - Psychic - Level
    History Phi was born into the very lap of luxury. He was owned by a very wealthy man who owned a large mansion, and did not hesitate to pour money out of his pockets for his new Eevee. The man wanted an Eevee as a pet, aiming to take care of it and eventually evolve it into a beautiful Espeon. And that's exactly what he did. Investing large amounts of cash to have professional trainers come and help train and bond with Phi, it wasn't long before he evolved into an Espeon.

He loved his life. Not once did he even have to lift a paw, all chores and work were done for him by the maids and servants of the mansion. He was spoiled rotten, pampered in the most luxurious ways possible. Everyday the maids would bathe him and every second day they would tend to his claws. His trainer was proud of his trophy psychic and showered Phi in gourmet foods and rare candies. The living was easy, just the way Phi liked it.

When the epidemic came around it was a shock, Phi's owner not knowing of the spreading virus as he refused to watch "commoner's news". When bloody, red-eyed Pokemon arrived at the mansion both he and Phi did not know what to do. Hordes of undead rampaged the house, attracted by the growing screams of the staff working there. It was a slaughter, and Phi had fled early without turning back.

Phi did not know the fate of his owner, only running as fast as he could away from the mansion. Confused and scared, he roamed alone around the wilderness, struggling to get by due to his previous lifestyle. He slowly adapted to his circumstances, learning how to forage for berries and how to effectively distract an undead long enough to run away. Using this knowledge he evaded as much infected as he could and decided to travel the region, searching for a safer place to take shelter in.
    Appearance Phi is a regular-looking Espeon. However, he seems to have a shine to his fur, the reason for this being that his hygiene is top notch, or at least, was, before the infection. He still tries to keep up with it despite the limited resources.
    Personality Phi is a spoiled, stuck-up eeveelution, mostly due to his luxury lifestyle. He believes he's perfect, and looks down on anyone that he believes to be lower than him, which is quite a lot of Pokemon.

Even with the world changing around him, he refuses to become a 'beast' and do anything to survive. Even if he suffers through it, he won't degrade himself. He refuses to fight or do hard labor, either leaving it to other Pokemon, or simply running away at the sight of any danger.
    User Notes - Art is official
    Chroma
    Chroma
    Rookie
    Rookie

Phi the Espeon (harbed) Empty Re: Phi the Espeon (harbed)

Post by Chroma Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Ready for approval!
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:22 am

The level seems to be too high considering his history. It say that he lived a "life of luxury and never had to lift a finger". Based on this I'd say he's had very little battling experience. I'd cap this Pokemon at level 20 at most.

EDIT BY MEW: I was training Victini, and guiding them through the approval process. I agree completely with their analysis.

Phi the Espeon (harbed) VictiniPhi the Espeon (harbed) TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Chroma
    Chroma
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Chroma Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:49 am

"Investing large amounts of cash to have professional trainers come and help train and bond with Phi, it wasn't long before he evolved into an Espeon."

"... showered Phi in gourmet foods and rare candies."

I thought I explained the high level pretty well? I mean, above are two giant reasons for why he's higher-levelled. If you still feel this isn't right, tell me and I can change it no problem!
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:50 am

My apologies, I missed those. Approved.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Phi the Espeon (harbed) Hz72hB2
    Chroma
    Chroma
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Chroma Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you!
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:53 am

Sorry about that, I missed it too. ^^;

Phi the Espeon (harbed) VictiniPhi the Espeon (harbed) TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:37 am