Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+31
Abysswalker
Azelf
Mew
Duma
Requiem
Dazey
Dandelion
Snitch
Jay
Moon Moon
Storm
Victini
Kaze
Giratina
Zapdos
Starbits
RhysandNight
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
Honchkrow
Zekrom
Silverishness
Fox
Catalyst
Drago
renegade
Articuno
Min
Lugia
Suicune
35 posters

Team Alteration- Team Switching

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Mewtwo Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 pm

In such a case I allow the Reservation Mods to allow one re-save, if that helps answer your question.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 3Br5nS6

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Alright, thanks Mewtwo. :0
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 pm

I would like to move Noal the Nuzleaf from Pewter to Viridian, please. :D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Please may I switch Lexa the Blaziken (pending approval by Mewtwo) with Bernard the Nidoran of Fortree, Hoenn?

Bernard will go inactive for now and Lexa will take his place.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:43 pm

I would like to move Oliver of New Bark, Johto to Amity, Sinnoh, please. =)
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Alright Verdzi I have moved Calypso for you and marked that you have used one of your free switches. Don't forget to make a leaving post.

Drago I have also moved Noal for you. Please make a leaving post.

PhoenixVelshaine I have approved of this switch and if you will post here when the character is approved I can switch them around for you and also don't forget a leaving post.

Starprincess your switch has been approved and I have moved your character for you. Please don't forget a leaving post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you very much!

Lexa has been approved now.
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Thank you(: It seems one of my siblings switched her for you so it has already been taken care of(:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 pm

I would like to move Douglas the Shuppet from Dreamyard Team, Unova to Pyrite Team, Orre please. I recently made a skip that I could edit into a leaving post.
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:59 pm

I am sorry it took me a couple of days dear. He has been moved for you and yes, please don't forget the leaving post. Just a reminder, this was your last free team switch so if you need any other switches you will have to buy a switch.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Sorry to be a bug, but I just noticed that Bernard the Nidoran is still taking up one of my tickets on my profile. May I ask someone to take him off, please?
    I left his leaving post a while ago and he was already switched with Lexa, so he should be inactive now.
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 pm

I think that was my mistake, Phoe. ^^; He's off now.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 VictiniTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:05 pm

I am so sorry Ciana. I didn't realize you had posted. Yes you do not need a leaving post if you have not made a post on the team. Slyke has been switched.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 pm

I would like to move Serena the Houndour from Mossdeep to Abandoned I'll make her moving post when it's my turn to post in Mossdeep but it may be a bit for it to happen since I need to figure out how to get her to leave.

Also I can't do anything for Meghdad on the New Bark team so here we go with him: I would like to move Meghdad from New Bark Team to Safari Team besides moving him will make it easier for me to do what I plan on doing with him.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Two switches. c:

First, I'd like to take Rience the Zorombra out of Ilex, Johto and put him in Ecruteak, Johto.

Then I'd like to switch Faustus the Phanteon from Stark, Sinnoh to Ilex, Johto, replacing Rience.

Thank you! <3
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:12 pm

I'd like to move
    Scout of Olivine Team into Seafoam Team, please. :D
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

SAPPIRESILVE: Serena has been moved from MOSSDEEP to ABANDONED. Likewise, Maghdad has been moved from NEW BARK to SAFARI. You now have one remaining TEAM SWITCH left.

LULU: Rience has been moved from ILEX to ECRUTEAK. Likewise, Faustus has been moved from STARK to ILEX. You have four remaining TEAM SWITCHES left due to your purchases.

DRAGO: Scout has been moved from OLIVINE to SEAFOAM. You have zero TEAM SWITCHES left.

Remember to do all of their leaving posts.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm sorry Drago, but Reine is staying there, per request of Anathema, who adopted her.
    This went through beforehand, but it wasn't updated.
    I apologize for any inconvenience.
    She is to stay on that team, marked as away until further notice.

You can still have your closed save on that team, and your team switch can be refunded.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:56 pm

My mistake. I will fix it right away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 am

I'm sorry to be a bother but I change my mind about Serena so I would like to switch her back to Mossdeep. Here is everything needed

Serena from Abandoned Team back to Mossdeep Team
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm

I would like to move Hannah the Chinchou from Castelia Team to Pacifidlog Team. This would use up one of the two team switches I purchased, and it would also make Castelia completely empty.
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

SAPPIRESILVE: Serena has been moved from ABANDONED to MOSSDEEP. You now have one remaining TEAM SWITCH left.

RADIOHEAD97: Hannah has been moved from CASTELIA to PACIFIDLOG. You have one remaining TEAM SWITCH left.

If they have already made an appearance within the team, remember to do their leaving post.

Last edited by Azelf on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 Y2srlZqTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Azelf I bought a team switch so shouldn't I have one more left and her is the proof of me buying one and the purchase being accepted.

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t3303p135-the-poke-mart#53392

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t3303p135-the-poke-mart#53416
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 pm

I didn't know you had bought two switches; I apologize for that.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 Y2srlZqTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 7 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 pm