Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Magmortar
Suicune
Catalyst
Min
8 posters

The FLOAROMA Team

Anonymous

The FLOAROMA Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The FLOAROMA Team

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 205//Late Afternoon
    [4]

Levi had missed her target, the Zoroark dodged her Aqua Jet, the attack she had just now managed to learn. She had did a stupid move and shouted as she attacked, giving away her position, if she had not shouted when she did, she could have managed to land a hit. "Stupid." She told herself through clenched teeth. She hadn't even noticed the Zoroark now on her tail and she lowered he feet and came to a slow stop, only then did she hear the last part of what it said.

"Let's see what life can do against venom!" It shouted as Levi tearned her head, just in time to see the Zoroark come at her. A flash of fear crossed her face and she held up her arms to protect herself, but she soon felt the needles of the Poison Sting sink into her arm, as well as the pain as the poison seeped into her.

"Shit..." She cursed under her breath as she backed away from the Zoroark. "That all you can do?" She said, trying to ignore the Poison now in her body. "Use others attacks to make your opponent weak? rather pathetic." She said, trying to keep herself on her feet, as well as manage a small grin as she looked the Zoroark in the eyes.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to ignore the pain as she jumped into the air and swung her tail as she used her Sonic Boom.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 am

Post 56

Floaroma Valley Windworks| Late Afternoon

"That all you can do?" the little otter taunted, making Delia's grin glisten with saliva. Fiesty ones always tasted the best; writhing and pleading for death. "Using others attacks to make your opponent weak? Rather pathetic." She jumped into the air for some sort of attack, but Delia was not one to be distracted from her prizes. She shot a Dark Pulse to comabt whatever attack was coming, then turned back to find the spikey mole and monkey standing next to each other. She could eat the little otter later, for dessert.

Like Koin...

The thought made her mouth swell with saliva, remembering the fiesty little yellow rat. How confident he'd been. How defiantly he'd fought... How easily he was broken. Thinking of the monkey and the otter come to be like that filled her with bloodlust, the beautiful imagery of their pained sobs racking their bodies as his had making her all the more resolute to kill at least one of them... or just demolish their sanity. She wanted them to break. She wanted them to be crushed under the weight of their own pain. She wanted them to suffer like Koin had suffered... Because his pain was truly sweet... addictive...

It reminded her of her love's, her mate's... The face he'd made when he saw the beautiful carnage she'd created out of his owner and harlot that called herself his. She remembered seeing his very soul shatter.

She wanted more of it.

"There you are!" she called, racing toward the fire monkey on all fours like some demented hell hound. "Come now, monkey, break for me. Cry for me. Let me lap up your delicious tears and sorrows-- I want to see your heart break before I eat it!" Her eyes changed color; a strange purple made them glow as psychic energy surrounded her. "I want to taste your anguish as I eat your pitiful life!" she cried as she lunged, her extrasensory directed at the monkey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 am

[OOC: Skip, I'm drained for the day... @x@]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 pm

| Valley Windworks // Late Afternoon |
    Harley 24 // Jeanne 33

The attack missed. Harley swore under his breath. Harley's breath caught in this throat as he saw the Zoroark turn after attacking the Buizel. He needed to be strong. He growled, putting more fire on his fists. She suddenly ran towards him.

"There you are! Come now, monkey, break for me. Cry for me. Let me lap up your delicious tears and sorrows-- I want to see your heart break before I eat it!"

Harley's breathing hitched, his hands overflowing with fire. Jeanne just stood, unable to do anything to better the situation. Although, her hands started to glow, stars forming imbetween her claws. Harley whispered to her.
    "Run." Jeanne looked to him. Was he insane?
    "...What?" she sounded almost slightly offended. Harley narrowed his eyebrows.
    "Get out of the way, she's going to attack me. I don't want you getting hurt." Jeanne felt a growl loose from her throat.
    "Excuse me, but I think can defend myself!" Harley's green eyes flashed with a bit of anger. His mind cursed at her "She's too stubborn...." Their moment was stopped as the Zoroark roared again.

"I want to taste your anguish as I eat your pitiful life!"

Harley saw the space around the Zoroark distort, sending a wave of psychic energy at him. He thought quickly, suddenly throwing his arms out to push Jeanne out of the way, the energy hitting him right when he had pushed her away. He yelped, the power making his mind numb as his body was barely shaken, then tossing him down onto the ground powerfully. Harley hit the ground, and yelped as his arm was landed on. Jeanne just then quickly stood up, growling at Harley. "You damn idiot!" she spat mentally, throwing the stars she had ready right at the charging Zoroark, hoping to hit her. Harley coughed and tried to stand up, his arm still in tact in its cast. Jeanne tried to run after him to help him up. "Hurry up and stand!" she yelled at him, trying to run as fast as she could over to him. Harley didn't have enough time to get up.

-----

(OoC: Yes, you can pounce on him again Sil. |D I left that open to you. lol Just don't kill him. You can crush one of his other limbs though if you want. lol

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 am

Floaroma, Valley Windworks || Late Afternoon || 16

The Buizel had left. Left to go fight the devil that had disturbed the (somewhat) peace of the group. Breathing slowly to calm herself, Sabitsuki picked herself up from the ground and looked up with both weary and wary brown eyes. All of them were fighting that so-called 'devil'; not even Jeanne was hesitating to throw Swift after Swift at the dancing fox, nor Harley who was already in so much pain from his earlier injuries.

Why am I so weak? It wasn't fair. Sabitsuki wanted to help, she really did; she didn't want to watch the family she had finally made after being so alone just die like little dolls in the Zoroark's claws. But the Weavile felt sick just looking at the Undead that enjoyed playing with the living -- it reminded her too much of the past she had tried hard to forget. Sabitsuki took another deep breath, her chest and head pounding, trying to make a decision. Fight or continue to run away?

This sucks, she thought, jumping out of the bush towards the fighting group. She had to contribute in some way; she couldn't just run away and leave them alone. She breathed out an Icy Wind toward the creepy Zoroark, (youth rolling) running towards Harley and Jeanne.

[ooc: Sudden writer's block at the very end, couldn't think of what to do. lol Sorry.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:42 pm

((I'm sorry, but I don't feel good right now >n< In a lot of pain and need to go ly down. Levi shall continue next turn.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 am

Near Valley Windworks, Early Evening(1)

Commotion, noise, and screaming? The twins couldn't fully comprehend, even more so the Hitmonchan. With all his reason and rational thinking, he couldn't understand why these people were fighting. So he and his brother watched from a distance.
    "You think we outta help Joker?"
    The question piqued the interest of his Hitmonlee sibling, who merely chuckled in response and continued watching. Ace sighed and leaned against the fence outside the perimeter of the Windworks.

Joker laughed at the situation. Merely watching was enough to get him the most entertainment he could remember.
    "Let's.... stay out of this one... the Zoroark looks like she can handle it."
    "You do realize she's Infected right?"
    "Your point? Just cause she's Infected doesn't make her bad."
    "You're so naive."
    "Oh go punch a rock."
    "I told you not to bring that up! I told you it was an accident!"
    Joker snickered, and continued watching the struggle. Though he couldn't smile, it was clear how merry he felt watching the conflict. Down goes the Simisear, and Joker jumped and cheered. The Sandslash rushes in to attack... and he's wooping and rooting the battle on.

Ace rubbed his eyes.
    "Joker...."
    "Don't ruin this for me... I got the best seat in the house for this one!"

Ace knew it would be cruel to simply be bystanders, and that their presence against the Dark-Type could help the survivors achieve victory, but if their was one thing Ace knew, it was that for every Infected you take down, dozens take its place. There really would be no point risking their lives for strangers, especially those locked in mortal combat with the obviously more skilled Zoroark. Joker could see the cogs turning in his brother's head as he tried to reason with staying out of the fight. They looked at each other, and felt like shitty people for watching.

"I go high you go low."
    "That's what I like to hear!"

They pounded their fists together and prepare to fight. Not really caring if more Infected showed up, because that would simply make for a better fight.

((OOC-First post! Yes!))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 am

Post 57

It was dramatically entertaining, watching the pinned rodent and her prize converse back and forth as she lunged through the air, their conversation happening in mere moments. Still, her attack hit her target, the two mistakingly hitting one another with an attack, causing him to stumble and fall. Delia didn't care that someone else had placed him down on the silver platter for her; all that really mattered was that he was there now, and she was so very hungry.

Her lithe form landed on top of him, her large, bloodstained talons pinning him to the ground as her attack still caused her eyes to glow a bright, menacing purple. She turned her fanged muzzle to the other, the one who had knocked him down. Jeanne, he'd called her. "I'd leave if I were you," she chuckled, narrowing her still glowing gaze into slits. "You'll get your time to die."

Satisfied, she turned back to the writhing monkey beneath her. His smokey scent sent shivers down her spine, making her mouth salivate. He would taste delicious. She licked her lips in anticipation, then leaned closer, enjoying how quick her presence made his pulse. It felt like the fluttering of a bird's wings...

...right before you ate it.

"Little boy," she purred, her glowing eyes fixated on his own, "You should know better than to fight Death..." Her gaze glanced to his arms, then legs, then back up to his face. "...Let's stop you from escaping, eh?" Giggling, she slammed her back foot onto his knee, wanting to hear the crunching of bone, the snapping of tendons, the ripping of muscle. Again and again, she stomped on it, her large forepaws keeping him down as she did so. And as she further abused the leg, her giggling grew into a laughing fit. Once the telltale snap of the leg breaking had been reached, she looked back to him, listening to the delightful melody his screams provided. She lifted one of her taloned paws, bringing it up for a better angle to drive into his chest. Die!" she laughed, maw agape with delight.

((If that's not ok, I can change it, Tails : 3))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 am

Harley 25 // Jeanne 34

~Harley~

"Hurry up and stand!"

Harley suddenly felt her breath hit his nose, the stench horrible. She grinned down at him evily, her eyes blood red. Her eyes shifted towards Sister. Oh no.

"I'd leave if I were you, you'll get your time to die."

"Don't you dare talk to her that way." he seethed, his voice muffled to an inaudible whisper as he breathed, and using his might to try to push her off. Her smell was gross. The smell of a rotten carcass. Her fangs were brown from blood of her past enemies and kills. Her eyes were red with the toxic infection. He couldn't really understand the creature above him. Why did she think she was a god... death? Another puff of her breath momentarily cut his thoughts.

"Little boy.... You should know better than to fight Death.... ...Let's stop you from escaping, eh?"

What. His mind went blank as he saw her eyes look at him. What was she going to do....
    Stomp.
    Suddenly Harley's mind was blinded with pain. He felt pain on his right leg. His mind gulped for air.
    Crack.
    His leg screamed at him. His lungs pushed out air, yelling as he threw his arms up but he was still restrained.
    Smash.
    His leg felt painfully numb now, his bones feeling separate like the bones in his other arm. Harley's throat burned from raspy yelling. His mind was red, warm and blurry. His eyes boggled, hearing dizzy, insane laughing.

"Die!"

~Jeanne~

Jeanne stopped in her tracks.

"I'd leave if I were you, you'll get your time to die."

Jeanne's face went into a snarl. "What did you say?" She saw Harley struggle again. "Like you'd be able to kill me." she spat quietly to herself, continuing to rush forward. Before she attacked, Harley suddenly screamed in pain has his leg was stomped on. Jeanne stopped again, but then took off faster as she heard her cackling.

"Die!"

"Like hell!" she yelled inside her mind, flying towards the Zoroark with her claws held back, ready to attack. She had to knock that dog off of him or he would die. Her claws glowed, stars flying from them as she went to attack with her claws at the same time.

-----
    (OoC: This post. Was so fun. lol. <3 Yaaaay for not being able to walk! lul. And I left it open, Sil. B3 lol)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 pm

[ooc: I'm really sorry, writer's block slapped me across the face with a ten-thousand pound sack of potatoes. Skip. m(_ _)m I've been doing a lot of skipping on this team asdf]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 am

Windworks, Early Evening ((2/2))

Ace and Joker were no longer so certain...
    This was a bad scenario they could tell. From what it looked like to them. Nearly everyone who had fought the Zoroark was injured and exhausted... how much better would they fare? It didn't look too good for them, but, againt Ace's better judgement, he followed his twin into the fray anyways. It was mind-numbingly obvious how powerful this girl was... and here they were, running up to her!

Joker would smile if he had a mouth, seeing the frightened face of his brother as they approached. Something about the fight made the Hitmonlee giddy and excited. He wanted to crush that fox and make it suffer, just as it appeared to be doing to that poor Simisear. Not that he was concerned for the survivors, he just wanted to kick something that wasn't his brother. When they got close enough, maybe not close enough to engage in the fight, they stopped and crouched.

"This is bad... really bad..."
    "Don't be a pill bro. We got this."

They stood back up, and walked over. Running might make her pounce at them, and they did not want that... well... at least Ace didn't. Joker...

"Oi!"

Ace cringed as his brother shouted at the Infected attacker, jumping to get her attention.

"Hey foxey laaaaady!"

Ace actually chuckled at that one. He might have just ended their lives with that little stunt, but he admitted it was pretty funny. Joker's eyes wrinkled as if he was smiling, and he stood calmly as he continued calling for the Zoroark.

"If we die.... I'm going to kill you."

((OOC- I'm pretty sure it's my turn... since Winter's away... I'll delete if somebody tells me it ain't.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 am

Post 58

"Like hell!" The pin cushion roared, leaping up, swinging out a swift attack. The stars hit Delia's side, but allowed her to escape the creature's claws. A hiss escaped her; she had had her fun playing with these creatures, but it was getting annoying now. She wanted her prey, her prize! And they all kept getting in the way. She skidded on the dirt, bloody talons leaving a fingered trail in the dirt before her. She should just kill that sandslash, rip out her filthy heart and shove it into the pin cushion's mouth, so she could taste her own failure as she died. Her crimson eyes brightened at the idea, but something else caught her attention.

"Hey foxy laaaaady!"

She turned to see a pair of fighters, their forms very familiar to Delia. In the mill, she was pitted against her weakness often, and the fists and feet of those particular species had often beaten her to a pulp. She snarled, delight gone, hackles raised as she regarded them. Her eyes flicked to the injured Prize, then to his spiky guardian, then back to the fighting pair. She hated them. She despised them.

And now that she was Immortal... she would have her revenge.

"I'll hang you bastards by your entrails!" she roared, fury enveloping her. Her Extrasensory was powered full, and she leaped into the trees, her Illusionary powers changing the Windworks field to a darkened battleground, and she was safe in the trees. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" she roared, shooting Extrasensory after Extrasensory down at the two, all of her rage and hate in each attack. They stole her life, stole her love, stole her Prize! They would not steal anything anymore! Damn them! DAMN THEM!

((:P She has anger issues))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:27 am

Harley 25 (No post) // Jeanne 35

~Jeanne~

She knocked the Zoroark off of him. She attacked it. And succeeded. She grinned evily, and landed on her feet next to Harley. Harley. Damned idiot got his arm and leg broken. She could seethe from his idiocracy. She hissed and looked to him, seeing he had been knocked out from the pain. She looked back to the Zoroark, the two fighting types seemingly appearing making a good distraction. This was her chance. She quickly scooped up the fire monkey, trying to make a dash away from the fight with him.
    "Sabi! Help me get him out of here!" she rushed to the Weavile, her sister. She looked to Harley's leg, which was bleeding profusely. She cussed. "Arceus damn it, Harley...." Her nerves tightened, becoming steely again. She wouldn't let herself open up to this bastard... just yet. She tried to get Sabi to help her with either running off and helping her deal with getting him somewhere safe or fixing up his leg. "We need to get him out before the Zoroark notices he's gone. Or else it's the end of the pervert."

-----
    (OoC: orz, I tried. xD Oh and Silbur, and if you aren't to distracted by the two who just so happened to provide perfect distraction, you can go ahead and attack them again. xD Butinallhonesty,Harleyneedstoheal. OwO Dat mofo is gonna die of blood-loss mmmhmmmm. B3 But please, feel free.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 am

Valley Windworks || Late Afternoon || 17

[ooc: Yay, my teams' threads are working again lolol. Also, TailsFoxStar is adopting Sabi, so Tails SHOULD be posting for Sabi next turn, I believe. If I'm wrong, welp, I'm wrong and I post next turn too hefhefhefhef]

Before Sabitsuki could do anything useful, she heard the cracking sound split through the air, followed by ear-piercing screams and howls of pain that rang at her eardrums. She flinched back, screwing her eyes shut as Harley's leg bone was broken, and none all too gently; not even a clean, swift snap, the Zoroark slowly pressed down on the limb until it fractured from pressure. The Weavile stepped back for a second; she hated that sound, of pokémon in pain so much.

"Hey, foxy laaaaaady!"

The distraction was enough, it seemed. The Zoroark turned around in rage and immediately screeched in anger and hate, attacking the two fighting-types that conveniently interrupted. Jeanne didn't waste a second, going in and picking up the wounded fire-monkey, Sabitsuki quickly following to her aid even before the Sandslash called out. She ducked under Harley's other arm, supporting the 'pervert' and limping away as fast as possible.

Inside, Sabitsuki wanted to hit herself for her own cowardice. She could barely fight when she heard the sounds of hate and pain. It was her own childhood trauma that she never wanted to revisit, as much as Jeanne did. "The flower shop... there should be a couple of berries still there that we could probably use to help him," she mumbled, keeping her eyes away from the unconscious Harley. "If we can get there fast enough..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Valley Windworks//Late Afternoon
    [5]

Levi was on the ground, feeling weak from the poison still in her body. She was glade it was just that poison, poison that could be cured with a Petcha Berry, and not the poison that turned one into what that Zoroark is. She looked up to see some new pokemon had joined the assault on the dark type. She didn't know what pokemon they where, they where probably not from Sinnoh, like most of the pokemon here.

The dark type seemed to be angered, no longer seeming to enjoy toying with them, but rather just wanting to gut the fighting types. She knew dark types where weak against fighting types, but was that enough of a reason to get so enraged? Even Levi didn't get that angry when she was faced with an electric type. What could have happened to her to make her hate them so much?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Windworks, Early Evening, (3/3)

Normally, when faced with an illusory world and a super-effective psychic attack the brothers would be worried. Normally. Considering the lack of accuracy and the even sloppier positioning before creating said illusion, basically drove away the fear. The Zoroark, in Ace's eyes, was little to no threat as of now. All they had to do was score one clean hit and she'd be done. To Joker, this was all in good fun, but feigned to be hurt and confused to further enrage the fox.

"Do you know how unladylike this is of you dear? You're making quite a mess of things! Just what will our guests think of this replusive behavior?"

Ace, although used to his brother's stranger humor, still couldn't suppress the laughs after that particular comment. The veneer of illusion the Zoroark put up made it nigh impossible to locate her, so Joker thought it best to insult the beast until she reappeared to attack. Though, truth be told, he didn't truly want to fight her. After all, if she hadn't been trying to kill the others, he might have flirted with her. She was, after all, very lovely in his opinion, and felt a strange sense of regret, knowing he'd have to beat her down and possibly kill her. Ace of course would harbor no regret he knew, but Joker felt that killing such a lovely, albeit psychotic creature such as her was a sin in and of itself. He couldn't hide the sadness on his features. While normally he'd put up his facade of vanity and mock continuously, his eyes drooped, and he slumped his face into his hand and groaned.

Ace, on the other fist, cared not, and rushed forward to search for her. Not realizing he was edging far to close to wear the trees had disappeared into illusion, he ventured ever closer to the hiding spot, his guard, unfortunately open to whatever this fox had in store for him....

((OOC: You may tackle Ace or Joker if you want Sil :3 But don't break him JUST yet XD)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:47 am

Post 59

Her attacks missed and missed, her blind rage causing her accuracy to fail. She stopped, collecting her thoughts and self, the rage making her body jitter and jolt. How could an immortal like herself be so careless?! The fact that all of her prey was still alive was infuriating in and of itself, and so, safe in the illusion she'd created, she closed her eyes and relived her moments of triumph.

The battle with the dragon was the first to come to her mind, her first kill since her evolution. Her memory of beforehand was beginning to become hazy, but that particular battle was fresh as day still. His roars, his cries, the feeling of his slick, stuttering heart in her grasp, and then the stillness of it a moment later. Then, watching him rise as her own loyal desciple, aiding her in the fight in that dark junk heap.

She licked her lips as she fondly remembered placing the heart in her mouth, slowly chewing it like one would a grape; savoring the juices and the popping of the taut skin it provided. Then Blaze, oh, lovely Blaze, tromped into her memory, the long-winded fight between her and the tower of muscles rapidly flowing by her mind's eye. The fire, the lava, the fall... Blaze caight in the pit Delia had created and... the eventual fall. Blaze, dead, at her own talons. Delia had never been prouder of her own skill, bringing down a monster like that. She chuckled, her zealotry slowly returning.

Then Koin, the little spikey rat she'd pledged from the moment she met him that she was destined to dine on him. He was to be dessert, a triumph after her true prize was collected. His sweet face, his terrified eyes; they would be devoured last, so she could enjoy them for as long as possible. They reminded her so of her Dante, her brother, her love... Her eyes snapped open as his form appeared before her.

'Dante...'

What was she doing, wasting her time on these weaklings, these fodder? The true prize lay beyond, and she was dallying with nothings! Her signature grin spread across her face once more, her normal demeanor regained. The illusion darkened, and when the hitmonchan entered her domain, she chuckled once more, diving down from her limb onto him, knocking him to the ground.

"You..." her voice caressed the fighter's cheek, her words silky and soft; a true contrast to earlier. Her eyes were the only source of light, a dim glow of crimson. "...You're not worth my time. Your power is useless... I seek fire and dark..." She licked his neck, feeling his pulse underneath his tan hide. She chuckled, lowering her entire body onto him, her teeth against the skin she'd just dampened. "...You don't even taste good."

With that, she lunged up, her coiled limbs carrying her far. The illusion fell without her presence, and for a moment, her eyes fell on the unconsicous monkey. She smiled, then disappeared into the long grass, her mind driving her toward the hound she sought.

Dante...

((And with that, she's out! It was fun! : D))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 am

Floaroma Valley Windworks| Late Afternoon (1)

Hoshinko was just relaxing on tree branch high from the ground so she could rest and avoid being found by the infected and undead that were running about in this area. Sure she was strong and such but she has her limits and since Link was force to leave her behind so he could get to safety she had been fighting many of the infected Pokemon that she came across. She halfway asleep when she heard a commotion not to far from where she was resting which caused her to open her eyes and looking around noticing the darkness around the area. This was strange to Hoshinko because she was sure it was just the afternoon part of the day so it should be this dark. As suddenly as she noticed the darkness it seem to disappear and sunlight appeared once more just as a Pokemon, that she recognize was from her region and was called a Zoroark. From the creepiness of the coloring of the illusion fox Hoshinko knew it had to be an infected Pokemon so was glad that it didn't spot her when it left. Once she was sure it was safe Hoshinko jumped down from her branch and headed towards the area where she saw it come from expecting to see death and destruction left behind by the infected, but instead she saw a small group of Pokemon and to Hoshinko's relief it was a group of living Pokemon.

Hoshinko recognized several of the Pokemon thanks to what Link showed her by pictures and gave their names. She saw a Sandslash, Weavile, Buizel, Hitmonlee, and a Hitmonchan. She thought she saw a couple of other Pokemon but they seem to have left or went to check themselves over for any wounds. She saw that the Hitmonchan was on the ground and the Mienshao was worried that he was killed by that infected she saw but she saw him breathing which put her at ease. She looked at the Hitmonlee once more and for some reason her heart seem to beat a little faster but she shook it off and introduce herself to the group hoping that they won't suddenly attack her since she was sure they just came out a tough battle with that Zoroark she saw, "Hello, is everyone alright and its great to finally run into other living Pokemon. My name is Hoshinko." Her tail swish gently behind her with the Focus Sash still wrapped around it as she stayed at a far enough distance just in case they decided to attack her so she will have a chance to react quickly to defend herself but close enough so they know that she isn't a threat to them.

(Hey guys I have a feeling I'm going to have fun roleplaying with you all)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Floaroma Town| |Late Afternoon

Arceus fuck this.

Jacques was sitting on the ground, his eyes stinging with pain. What was he to do now? The fox was gone, and so was everything he held dear. If he had a table he would've flipped it twenty times by now, and the frustration was welling up inside him more and more. The Sandslash stood and sprinted into the woods.

In blind rage he hacked at the trees around him, crushing the bark and wounding the wood. A few smaller pines had toppled over and onto the ground, causing a chain reaction and knocking the weak burnt trees to the side. In the events of destruction the ground-type took no hesitation in running past everything and out of Floaroma.

[OOC: Leaving post.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Floaroma Town| |Late Afternoon (2)

Hoshinko watch as the Hitomonlee help the Hitmonchan up and suddenly just left without a ward. Hoshinko was really upset about this because she really wanted to get to know the two of them but it seems that they didn't feel the same thing about her. With that being the case she just sigh and just left it alone as she watch a Sandslash suddenly leave in anger which caused the Mienshao to look at the remaining group which was a Buizel and a Weavile curiously. With her added onto the team they make an odd group of different types but she figured that that is a good thing since it may help with what is happening in this epidemic and will help them survive the trouble of the infected and undead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Floaroma Town|Late Afternoon (1)

Matt wasn't sure how long he had been gone for. He felt like a wreck for everything that had happened to him. His heart was broken several times in one sitting just from one sentence that echoed in his head. "They only loved you for your money." Those seven words hurt the Hitmontop so much. He felt like every woman he knew had betrayed him. He just felt a vicegrip on his heart clampdown on him.

As he was walking by himself, Matt saw a group of pokemon. It appeared to be a Weavile, a Buizel, and the last one made him panic a bit; a Mienshao. Save for the Focus Sash on her tail, she looked just like Sasha, the Mienshao who told Matt nobody really loved him. Out of anger, he ended up killing Sasha. He wasn't sure if this one knew her or not, but better safe than sorry. He remained quiet as he kept an eye on her.

(OoC: Sorry for the crappy post.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Floaroma Town| |Late Afternoon (3)

Hoshinko sighed softly as everyone remain quiet. She wasn't sure on what to do except look for some shelter for everyone and maybe find some more berries for everyone to eat. That is until her ear twitch when she thought she heard someone coming up behind her. This cause the Mienshao to turn around to see who it was behind her and saw the Hitmontop. Her eyes widen while her tail flick side to side as her focus sash waved with the wind that came from her flicking her tail. "Hello, my name is Hoshinko and you can join us if you like," she said softly and kindly as she gave the Hitmontop a gentle smile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:08 am

Floaroma Town|Late Afternoon (2)

Matt's eyes grew wide as the Mienshao spotted him. His heart began to race as thoughts popped up in his head. Was she going to kill him? Did she know Sasha? Fuck. Matt was going to die. "Hello, my name is Hoshinko and you can join us if you like," Matt blinked. He looked behind him to see if there was anyone else there. Nobody was behind him. "Me?" He asked the Mienshao. He wasn't sure if the Mienshao truely was being nice or not, since many girls had fooled him before. She seemed nice, but the Hitmontop was still hesitant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 am

Floaroma Town | Night (4)

Hoshinko waited for an answer but grew curious as the Hitmontop looked behind him to see if she was talking to someone else and not him. This confused the Mienshao since she didn't understand why he did that and then she heard him saying, "Me?" She smiled gently and said softly, "Yes, you." She smiled softly once more before she look up at the sky to watch the sun set and the moon begin to rise before she glance once more at the Hitmontop to see his reply. "We might want to continue this conversation under some shelter though before we run into more undead or infected," she said softly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Floaroma Town|Night (3)

"Yes, you." Hoshinko said to Matt. He was now fully aware that she was talking to him. He wasn't sure of what to do at this point, so he just continued to stare at the Mienshao in silence. However, the Hitmontop found himself slowly walking closer to her. He completely avoided eye contact with her as he introduced himself. "H-H-Hi there... I-I'm Matt..." he said uneasily. "We might want to continue this conversation under some shelter though before we run into more undead or infected," Hoshinko said, noticing that the evening was turning into night. Matt quickly nodded, a perfect replacement for a verbal response.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:07 am