Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Magmortar
Suicune
Catalyst
Min
8 posters

The FLOAROMA Team

Anonymous

The FLOAROMA Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The FLOAROMA Team

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 205//Late Afternoon
    [1]

Levi didn't know how long she had been walking, but it was long enough to made her feet hurt. She found herself sitting down and rubbing them a lot that she wouldn't be surprised if she got blisters from the long track over the mountain. She hadn't stopped walking since she started crossing it, and there was very little to eat now that the infection had driven pokemon to devour everything.

Her stomach let out a growl to tell her she needed food, and she just clenched it. She was famished, she was so hungry she could eat a Rapidash and then some, but these days pokemon where willing to kill for food, even if just for a rotten berry. "So hungry." She mumbled as she got up and started walking again. She couldn't stay in one place for to long, in fear of one of those things finding her.

She soon came to a river and she couldn't help but manage a smile. She hadn't seen water in so long, that she wanted to jump into it, but when she got closer, she stopped herself, her smile now long gone. The River was contaminated. The water was all clouded with red and brown, and near the bottom where bodies, whether they where from those monsters, or survivors, she wouldn't know, but she couldn't swim in that water, it would probably get her infected, so she had to cross the small bridge, which was surprisingly still in one piece.

Walking for another few feet before stopping. She looked to the distance to see a bunch of strange contraptions that turned when the wind blew. Being one that never left Lake Valor, she didn't know what they where, but she found them so beautiful that she couldn't help but walk to where they where.

She kept herself hidden as she walked on, soon being able to see a small group of pokemon. She didn't recognize any of them, only one she did was the weavile. Trying to get a closer look she rustled the bushes she was hiding in. Noticing what she did she slunk down and covered her mouth, trying not to make anymore noise and hope they think it was just nothing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm

[Ooc: Skip ^^; I'mma busy]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 pm

[[OOC: Skip again por favor. Lo siento, still haven't gotten an image because I'm busy with school projects and piano competitions. ;U;
    Let's just say Sabitsuki nodded, and got some wooden sticks and wrapped it around Harley's arm with a piece of her scarf, and then glanced over in Levi's direction because she thought she heard something. =u=b]]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm

[OOC: Skip, busy. Will post next turn.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Valley Windworks | Morning [29]

"H...hey! Y-you guys need h-help?" Someone bursted out, Jeanne was finally in front of the damn Windworks, finding her brother - Jacques - already there. The Ground-type glanced over at the source of the voice, only to find some green counterpart of Harley's. 'Oh great, another idiot.' She mentally hissed in annoyance. The Sandslash had her one claw out, another on her hips, her pose being in such diva-like fashion, she motioned the claw out at the door to the Windworks, "Go ahead and try to pick this lock then. You have no claws, therefore, you cannot be able to, however..." She flickered her harsh gaze from Harley and back to the Grass-type, "If you mean him, Sabi's got him covered. We're more focused on getting into there." She pointed at the Windworks, oh how much she loathed the place, "So yeah, like we totally need hel-"

She was immediately cut off by the sound of bushes rustling nearby, the Sandslash narrowing her eyes at the bushes figuring it could be some wimpy undead ready to take them on. Jeanne immediately turned toward the bushes, "Show yerself." The Ground-type growled, obviously showing more hostility more than ever. Of course, going to the place with bad memories and so much pain and torture can do that to a person - er, Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Floaroma, Valley Windworks || Late Afternoon || 13

[ooc: Oh my god that edit lol Doesn't fit Sabitsuki's personality at all]

Sabitsuki looked up at the call, seeing a nervous green monkey on the Windworks rooftop. Jeanne was quick to respond, albeit rather rudely. It was obvious that her temper was high and patience low, but Sabitsuki didn't have to wonder why. They were pretty much literally in the backyard of the Valley Windworks, the place that had caused Jeanne and Sabitsuki nightmares for years.

"Calm down, Jeanne," the Weavile murmured to her friend, her little sister. "I know you're not in the best mood, but we shouldn't scare away healthy pokemon. We need all the help we can get."

With that, Sabitsuki waved at the Simisage with a friendly smile. She looked over at Harley, who still seemed to be in pain from his injuries. She sighed, scratching the back of her head. He would need more time to heal. Even with the help of the berries, he seemed to be very weak right now, and Sabitsuki suspected he overworked himself during the fight with the Undead horde. She turned around and looked at Harley with a frown. She probably couldn't carry the Simisear; although Sabitsuki wasn't exactly weak, and Harley wasn't really the biggest, Weaviles and Simisears were about of the same height, and Simisears were only a little bit lighter than Weaviles.

"Hey, you," Sabitsuki called, pointing at the Simisage, "if you want to help us out, can you help us carry him? He's injured." Sabitsuki pointed at Harley. "Don't talk, just do what I say, okay? You'll want to rest and save your energy, so don't talk, don't object, just let the nice old green monkey on the roof carry you."

With that, she turned to Jeanne, a small frown on her face.

"Shall we go, then?"
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 pm

((unable to post picture at this time))
    [2]

"Show yourself." One of the pokemon from the group demanded. Levi took her hands from her mouth and got down onto all fours, before she began to run through the bushes. She didn't want to show herself, she didn't even want herself to be seen. The bushes russled fearcly as she ran through them for triping over a stone and tumbling out into the open.

She got up quickly, looking over to the group of pokemon. Fear struck her and she closed her eyes tight and placed her hands them on her head. "Please don't hurt me." Levi said, her voice relecting her terror as she waiting for the force of an attack.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun May 13, 2012 7:17 am

Post 52

Valley Windworks| Late Afternoon

Blood.

She smelt it and wanted it. It had been days since she had left the comforting darkness that was the Under, her own kingdom bathed in her victims' blood. She had even left Koin, her little jolteon pet-dessert, alive so she had something to look forward to after she and Dante reunited. Her face broke out into a smile as she thought about her love, her brother. How happy their reunion would be...

Still, the blood scent lingering on the air, flirting with her was still at hand. She quickly sought it out; a group of pokemon gathered and attempted to move a wounded creature. Excellent. She slinked off, using the vegetation and their distracted minds to her advantage as she cloaked herself to prevent detection. She settled behind the green monkey that carried the fiery version of himself, the wounded one. Her nose brushed past the fur of the other's neck, her lips set in a wide, hungry grin.

"...I can help you carry him if you don't want to," she purred, her crimson eyes watching every detail he gave her. She wanted to see him squirm, his reactions, what he would do. She mused that she had posed a very similar question to the gallade about Koin, and pondered if it were to end in a similar fashion; her ending up eating two other pokemon. She gave no mind to the others; they would have to wait their turns.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Floaroma Town| |Late Afternoon

Jacques was relieved that his sibling and Sabi had made it to the Windworks alright. At least, they did get injured along the way. The Sandslash could care less about the fire monkey, although he WAS heavily injured... He quietly stared at the locked door of the building, in a nostalgic daze. The ground-type too, remembered the days here at the Windworks Orphanage. Guilt was plaguing him, acknowledging the facts that he had let both his best friend and little sister get bullied.

Then Jacques winced, staring at the rooftop where the green monkey that looking kinda like Harley stood. When Sabi requested aid it leaped from the building, and the Sandslash couldn't help but instinctively reach a single blunt claw up to his scarred eyes. It was that day... Shaking the memory away before it could consume him, he turns.

"Please don't hurt me." The scent of fresh water, and the sight of a blurry orange figure was trapped in his sight. When were there so many Pokemon in this area? The Buizel [It is a Buizel, right? Jacques's vision was terrible.] sounded terrified. "I don't hurt people unless I have a proper reason to." he mumbled.

"...I can help you carry him if you don't want to," Jacques froze, slowly turning to be face-to-face with a blur of darkness. At least, that's what he could make out of it. Darkness and red. Red. Blood. Darkness and blood. It's fox-like face was widened to a grin, the stench of disease drifting around the Sandslash as bile rose in his throat. "Who are you?" he snarls, his posture now a defensive one. "Don't you dare hurt anyone."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

[Skip]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Floaroma, Valley Windworks || Late Afternoon || 14

Sabitsuki turned her head, confused, as two new voices joined the fray. One was filled with fear, and the other was fright-inducing, sending shivers down the Weavile's spine. She turned around to see a new figure standing by Fidell and Harley, looking to be a Zoroark. However, the creature's eyes were a bright, glowing red, and Sabitsuki could almost sense bloodlust in its voice.

"...I can help you carry him if you don't want to," it purred, watching the green pokemon expectantly. Immediately, Jacques answered to its offer, hostile. He asked who the newcomer was and warned not to hurt anyone. Sabitsuki nodded, standing up straight and looking at the Zoroark.

"Thank you for the offer, but we can do it ourselves," she answered, choosing her words carefully, fearing as if one wrong step could cause an explosion. This was how she acted around things she deemed suspicious; as if they were unmanned explosives, ready to go off any second.

[ooc: Sorry for late posting, having a busy week. By the way, Fidell was put into Inactive. What do we do?]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun May 20, 2012 4:57 pm

| Valley Windworks // Late Afternoon|

Harley looked up to the monkey as he flipped off the roof. Sabi just asked him to carry Harley.
    "N--No I can..." Too late. By that time his counterpart had already scooped him up and off his feet. He looked up at the leafy monkey, then to Sister who had walked ahead. Well, his whole body did kind of hurt.... He was just about to relax until there was a sudden whisper.

"...I can help you carry him if you don't want to,"

What was this and having him being carried around?! Through his half-open lids, he spotted the foxy, devilish grin of a Zoroark behind the pokemon carrying him. Harley gave a weak growl, and tried to move his right hand, the hand away from the Simisage. He cloaked it with fire as Jacques growled a defensive quote, protesting the Zoroark's presence. Harley's face frowned, and he kept his hand in fire. He felt Fidells arms tighten up as the Zoroark behind him made him come out of his skin, but he stood as still as a board.

-----

(OoC: Sorry for the short crappy post. lololol And Verdzi skipped me. :U)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu May 24, 2012 9:33 am

Post 53

Floaroma, Valley Windworks |Late Afternoon

Delia grinned at what seemed to be the leader's defensive growl for her to leave them alone. Silly creature. She went where she wanted, and did what she wanted to whomever she wanted. "Don't you dare hurt anyone," it said. Her sadistic grin widened at the posing warning. Like some spiky rodent would be able to stop her. She'd eaten the hearts of dragons and muscle beasts. What was a puny pin cushion going to do against her, an immortal?

The impudence of the creature persuaded a chuckle out of her, a deep, husky sound. The monkeys and the little dark ferret, a weavile as she recognized it, were immediately tensed as her crimson gaze fell upon them all. She looked down to the little fire monkey, and her grin grew. "...Obviously, he's a burden. You may as well lighten your load, cut your losses? He's not bound to survive this anyway. He's weak, and only the strong survive."

She slinked around, to where she was face to face with the monkey, her own blood-dried muzzle inches from his, her breath rank with the stench of past victories. "I would give you an honor, little monkey, to share my power... but..." She ran a crimson talon over his cheek as her thoughts progressed. "...I don't think you deserve such accommodation..." She cackled again, her eyes growing bright with the power of her Extrasensory as the laughter became a maniacal cackle. "DIE!"

((OOC: I can change her stroking his cheek if you want, Tails. I just thought she'd be creepy XD))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon May 28, 2012 2:50 am

Floaroma Town| |Late Afternoon

Saying that the death scent around them was revolting is an understatement. Jacques tensed, ready to spring into battle. "...Obviously, he's a burden. You may as well lighten your load, cut your losses? He's not bound to survive this anyway. He's weak, and only the strong survive." The Sandslash chuckled. "I'll take my chances." he mused.

As soon as Delia shouted 'die' to Harley Jacques sprung into action, snarling as he leaped into the air with a strong Crush Claw ready to kill. "Why don't YOU die?!" the ground type roars, narrowing his wounded eyes.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

| Valley Windworks // Later Afternoon |
    Harley 21 // Jeanne 30

~Harley~

Harley's blood ran cold as the Zoroark leaned towards the both of them.

"...Obviously, he's a burden. You may as well lighten your load, cut your losses? He's not bound to survive this anyway. He's weak, and only the strong survive."

The tone of her voice made his stomach churn. But he'd be damned if he were... weak. She turned around the grass monkey, who was still paralyzed in fear. She leaned face to face with Harley, who was frozen in... disgust and fear. His nose wrinkled at the totally fowl breathe of this... creature. She talked gently,

"I would give you an honor, little monkey, to share my power... but..."

Harley's whole body suddenly felt poisonous as one of those disgusting claws brushed over his cheek in a stroke. Harley stopped breathing.

"...I don't think you deserve such accommodation..."

Harley refused to show his fear, but his body sure felt sickened on the inside. The monkey's face turned into an expression of anger, his teeth showing a snarl before the Zoroark started to cackle softly until it escalated into something crazy. All of the hair on Harley's body stood up straight, her laughter sounding like nails on a chalkboard. She suddenly screamed in joy and her Extrasensory rung his head like a gong.

"DIE!"

Harley yelped loudly, the illusion of the Zoroark flashing in smaller and bigger size. Actually, the whole world seemed to be in an earthquake as Harley was flung back from the power of the attack. He somehow, in a fluke, managed to keep his balance as he landed on the ground, taking a few steps back in his confusion, but then finally stood. His legs shook, his body one huge ache. His eyes were large, his pupils shrunken. His teeth suddenly showed in a grimace of pain but of pure rage. He watched as Jaques came up to ready his attack on the Zoroark. Harley rumbled out a growl as he looked back to it.
    "How dare you.... How dare you." his voice spat. His eyes suddenly seemed to glow red, his fists glowing with energy too. "How DARE you barge in and attack me. You PATHETIC CREATURE!" he roared, his body shaking more as his power grew to an aura exploding over his arms. He yelled again, flying forward, readying to punch that miserable bitch right in her stomach with his Brick Break. Harley didn't even notice Jaques's yell, as it was in near unison with his. His fist pulled back, right in front of her right as time seemed to stop.
    "I WON'T DIE!!"

~Jeanne~

"Please don't hurt me."

Jeanne's expression stayed neutral as the Buizel showed itself by tumbling out of the bushes, seeming to be very afraid of her. The Sandslashes face didn't change much. "Hurt you? I wouldn't try to hurt you." she thought, her body still calm. Her attention was suddenly redirected over to where she suddenly heard a scream and cackles of laughter. Another battle or conflict, no doubt. Her deep blue eyes rolled; surely they can handle things until she got there. She wasn't really in the mood to help out for the moment. She looked to the Buizel, not quite sure of her attitude towards it yet.
    "I won't hurt you." she said very bluntly, but then turned. She needed to go help out those idiots that just got into a fight. She looked back at the Buizel, almost giving it a choice to follow or stay, but she started to walk back towards the group, readying for battle.

-----

(OoC: Sorry Harley had to have an epic moment. |D And DEAR LORD. SIL I LOVE YOU FOR DOING THAT. lol~ <3 She's so creepy. >|3

I also tried to match up Jeanne with what TK usually posts her like. ;w; I hope I did ok.)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 am

Floaroma, Valley Windworks || Late Afternoon || 15

"...Obviously, he's a burden. You may as well lighten your load, cut your losses? He's not bound to survive this anyway. He's weak, and only the strong survive."

As soon as the undead Zoroark purred those words, Sabitsuki's mind seemed to draw a blank. Weak. Not bound to survive. A burden. Those words rang heavily and brought up unpleasant memories that created a sick, bile-like taste in her throat. She remembered the days in the Windworks Orphanage when she had been physically ill, when the other pokemon wouldn't go near her other than to throw heartless taunts and threats at the sick Weavile, a Sneasel back then. Her eyes were wide and her head swam slightly, trying to separate memories from reality, knowing that Harley was in danger, yet sick fear rising in her chest now that her mind had blended the Zoroark and the bullies from her childhood into one image.

"DIE!"

The laughing screech and blast of Extrasensory did it. Sabitsuki stumbled back, tripping so that her bottom met grassy ground, her mind confused and her border between reality and illusion fuzzed and blurred. A sharp screech escaped her mouth, accompanied by a blast of Icy Wind that flew forward wildly, not aimed at any specific target. The Weavile crawled backwards before stumbling up, immediately running away with dilated pupils in her brown eyes.

She ran straight to the bushes where Levi was hiding, seeing the greenery and instantly thinking of sanctuary. Jumping into the bushes, she almost immediately bumped into the Buizel hiding in the leaves, falling over onto her back from the impact and staring up at the sky. She turned her head to see the Buizel, looking surprised but less panicked than before. "W-who...?"

[ooc: I'm back. Sorry for accidentally skipping you before, Tails. The Icy Wind was shot at complete random; you can choose to be hit by it or not, it doesn't matter. ^^;]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Post 54

Floaroma Valley Windworks| Late Afternoon

"I WON'T DIE!"

The defiant roar from the injured prey somewhat surprised Delia, but the fact that it sought to fight back to fervently gave the insane zoroark a thrill, a shiver up her spine. She was in the throes of battle once more, and her eager eyes saw the punch coming. Cackling madly, she jumped up and away, near the tree line. She didn't care about the twin spiked things now; all she wanted was the bleeding one. Her prey.

Her prize.

"You fight so hard; but little prey, remember that no matter how much I bleed out, I'll still be walking! You're weak, weak while you live! Your heart is what's holding you back... And I can rip it away from you...!" She lunged forward mad eyes wide with anticipation and intensity. "Do you want to be weak still? Feeling the pain of your broken, poor body? Give me your heart, I'll eat your weakness!" She giggled and hopped around him, lithe form gracefully dashing over the grass.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 pm

| Valley Windworks // Late Afternoon |
    Harley 22 // Jeanne 31

~Harley~

Harley growled, his punch missing the wretched dog with about an inch space. She jumped up into a tree, and started to mock him with bloody teeth.

"You fight so hard; but little prey, remember that no matter how much I bleed out, I'll still be walking! You're weak, weak while you live! Your heart is what's holding you back... And I can rip it away from you...!"

Harley furiously growled, seeing her lunge at him now. He growled and threw a Flame Burst at the ugly face that was charging at him. She dodged weirdly gracefully, bouncing around him in an illusory manner. Harley growled again, throwing attacks at her. She cackled.

"Do you want to be weak still? Feeling the pain of your broken, poor body? Give me your heart, I'll eat your weakness!"

"I have no weakness!" Harley yelled, throwing another Brick Break for it to be dodged by the lithe dog, "You're the one who has weakness! Attacking me when I've done nothing wrong! Done nothing to damage your pitiful hide" Harley threw attacks around him, all of them missing. He growled, and threw another Flame Burst straight for her, waiting to see if it would maybe hit the dog.

~Jeanne~

The Sandslash ran towards the battle, her claws ready for attacking. She glared at the Zoroark leaping around Harley, and Harley missing the dog as it leaped around him. "Idiot, learn to aim your attacks." Jeanne mentally cursed him, and proceeded to draw her claws close to her body. Her eyes narrowed, feeling the razor sharp stars start to form imbetween her claws. She suddenly jolted her arms out, flinging the stars in a ninja style, sending them twirling and slicing through the air towards the Zoroark, each of them waiting to dig their teeth into the illusion pokemon's flesh. Jeanne huffed continuing to throw attacks, aiming a Poison Sting right for the Zoroark as well. Hopefully this thing will actually stop attacking them and flee. Jeanne hated to admit it, but she actually had a little shard of caring for Harley. She flashed her eyes to the stars getting ever closer to the battle scene.

-----

(OoC: Left attacks open. |D Gosh this team is so much gusta right now. ;w;)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:45 pm

[ooc: Skip please. Winter went into Safehouse, which means Levi won't be posting, and the reason why I had Sabi go into the bushes was so that Levi could have more participation in the rp. xD; However, since she's gone temporarily, I guess Sabi's still in some state of confusion.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:44 am

[3]

The Sandslash wasn't going to hurt her, which made Levi a little more relieved, though when the Zoroark came into view, Levi ran back to her bush, where she had been hiding before as some talking happened, then she heard it shout "DIE!" Then, without realization, something came tumbling into her blush. She almost let out a scream before covered her mouth instantly to not give away her position to the Zoroark.

"W-who...?" Looking up, Levi saw that she was looking at the startled face of a Weavile. It must have been asking who she was, and why she was here.

The Buizel began to fiddle with her water gem. "Um.. I'm Levi, and, I'm hiding from that." She said as she gestured to the Zoroark. Its voice sent shivers down Levi's spine as she held her hands on her head and prayed that she wouldn't die. Her brother would be calling her a cowered by now. But why was she hiding? I need to help them, she thought as she looked up to them. But what could she do? She was just a scared little Buizel, but, these where the first pokemon she had met in a long time. Great time to be shy and scared, they needed help, and she was going to help. She just hoped she wouldn't regret it later.

Levi's expression completely changed, she tried to get herself mad, she started to think of her brother, and how she had to find him. He was probably a Floatzel by now, which meant that he was leaving her behind, she wouldn't get left behind, she hated being left behind, but she was scared. Who wouldn't be? This thing was insane, saying how having a life, a beating heart, was weakness. Did that mean her heart was making her weak? She let out a growl. "I'll show you the weakness of life!" She shouted as she shot from her hiding spot, her body cloaked in water as she sprang at the beast in an Aqua Jet. The next time she sees her brother, she will be a Floatzel, and a strong one.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am

Post 55

Floaroma Valley Windworks| Late Afternoon

The attacks were flying, fire and fur was everywhere as the monkey unleashed a barrage of attacks. Delia couldn't contain her laughter, her pure delight in the battle as this poor miserable creature fought tooth and nail for a life that was only holding him back. For a beating pulse that only hindered his capabilities. How stupid these creatures were!

"I have no weakness!" he cried, throwing another punching move for it to be dodged by Delia's agile movements. "You're the one who has weakness! Attacking me when I've done nothing wrong! Done nothing to damage your pitiful hide!" He then burst into flame, and Delia's eyes grew wide with joy. She contained herself a moment, flipping backward to avoid the fiery outburst. For a moment she stood, wide sadistic grin matching her alert, crimson eyes.

"Little boy, you couldn't damage me if you tried," she purred, making a slow circle around him, all four taloned paws itching to carve themselves deep into his chest. "Others tried to stop me... but they fell. They all fell. Blaze, that bitch who'd stopped my meals for weeks, the dragon... little Koin I left to save for dessert..." She giggled, her voice floating precariously on insanity. "They tried stopping me... Oh, how they tried. But..." She leaped forward, wrapping her limbs around the monkey, pinning him to the ground. She lowered her muzzle close to his ear, her lethal teeth brushing against the sensitive hairs. "...they couldn't beat me. You can't beat me. I'm immortal... And immortals feed on the weak..." Her bloodstained tongue darted out, taking a long, leisurely taste of the other's cheek. "You taste of fire... My favorite flavor..." were her simple words before the other pokemon reminded her that she wasn't alone with her prey.

The Poison Stings got her attention first, planting themselves deep into her shoulder and forearm. She looked down at them, her grin still plastered onto her muzzle as no pain was registered, the venom seeping from the needles useless. She cackled again as she stared down at them, glancing to her prey. "See? Nothing." She gave another cackle, when a water-type flew from the brush, wreathed in water.

"I'll show you the weakness of life!" the creature shrieked as it flung itself toward her, which only made the cackling persist. The zoroark jumped out of the way, landing behind the speeding otter -that was not heading straight for her prey, as far as Delia could tell- and began to charge.

"You sure did, little brat!" Delia coyly replied, her legs carrying her quickly to her target. If this little one wanted to die too, hers would join the others' in her death toll. Let's see what life can do against venom!" She lunged for the little otter, pins flexed to stab the younger pokemon with the pins embedded in her.

((Permission to be a creeper to Harley given by Tails :P))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

| Valley Windworks // Late Afternoon |
    Harley 23 // Jeanne 32

~Harley~

Harley growled, continuing to try to attack the Zoroark.

"Little boy, you couldn't damage me if you tried,"

Harley stopped attacking, just jumping around to try to keep his back to the werewolf illusion pokemon.

"Others tried to stop me... but they fell. They all fell. Blaze, that bitch who'd stopped my meals for weeks, the dragon... little Koin I left to save for dessert... They tried stopping me... Oh, how they tried. But..."

Her laughter was a bit chilling. Harley froze, and that was enough time for the dog to leap on him. Harley yelped as he fell to the ground, feeling the creatures strong arms pin his arms to his sides. They slammed onto the ground, Harley's head slightly jumbled. The thing put its teeth near his ear, and in a horrible sense of fear, Harley jerked roughly to try to get away from the dog. She whispered quietly into his ear.

"...they couldn't beat me. You can't beat me. I'm immortal... And immortals feed on the weak... You taste of fire... My favorite flavor..."

Harley nearly jumped out of his skin. His insides went to liquid. Was she going to kill him...? Suddenly, his savior. Jeanne's Poison Stings sunk into the Zoroark's arm. He half expected her to flail in pain from the the poison, but she just grinned sickly at him.

"See? Nothing."

Harley caught his breath. She really wasn't effected by attacks. His blood ran cold, feeling his body go a bit numb in fear. But then he caught a glimpse of orange out of the corner of his eye.

"I'll show you the weakness of life!"

Harley watched as the Buizel flew at them. The Zoroark suddenly leaped off of him to avoid the attack. Harley lay there, paralyzed for a little bit. He then saw Sister dash through the battle scene, coming up to Harley. She quickly grabbed his paw. "C'mon." she said bluntly and dryly, but none the less with some sort of emotion. Harley flew up off his back and onto his feet next to Jeanne, stepping a bit in front of her. She scoffed, stepping next to him. "I don't need protection." she said bluntly. He looked to her with his forest green eyes. Harley's hands suddenly burst into flame, and he prepared to throw a Flame Burst. He put his wrists together, shooting the powerful flames out of his hands right for the Zoroark. "Even if this thing is immortal, I need to defend Jeanne." That alone kept him standing strong.

~Jeanne~

Jeanne growled as the Zoroark pinned Harley to the ground. At least her Poison Sting was flying at it. It dug into his arms, seemly unaffecting her. Jeanne waited for a moment, then growled as her attack didn't work. She suddenly took off, sprinting towards the Zoroark, ready to tackle and claw down the pokemon herself, but then she saw the Buizel take off flying towards the Zoroark.

"I'll show you the weakness of life!"

Jeanne snorted. "Bold." she thought, seeing the Zoroark dodge, in the process rolling off of Harley and away to attack the Buizel that flew past her. Harley just layed there like a paralyzed idiot. "Stupid, get up while you have a chance." she sneered in her head, quickly changing her mode of attack to helping Harley. She came over and flung him up to his feet. Just as he stood, he turned on his foot, standing in front of her. How dare he. She could defend herself. She stepped next to him.
    "I don't need protection."
    His hands now suddenly exploding into flames. He put his wrists together, throwing the fire in an odd fashion. Jeanne rolled her eyes, her herself throwing her arm forward, sending stars after the Zoroark. It was odd how her stars seemed to swirl around the seed of flame flying towards the Zoroark.

-----

(OoC: This team has so much swag right now. |D)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm

[Skip, por favor. Sorry, just feeling really tired. u_u]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:27 am