Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Magmortar
Suicune
Catalyst
Min
8 posters

The FLOAROMA Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The FLOAROMA Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The FLOAROMA Team

Post by Min Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Floaroma Town| |Morning

"Augh!! Arceus-damnit!!" Smile perked up, swinging his head around and caught sight of Sister trying to leave. "Where do you think you're going?" he chuckled. "You don't want to be attacked like earlier, do you? There's other Pokemon around..." he trailed off, still curious about that new voice he had heard.

He couldn't see nor feel the presence of the new voice's owner. He decided to call out. "Hello? Are you there? We won't hurt you." Smile was unsure of what to say as he hadn't met many newcomers before. The Sandlash was used to the urban, familiar beings of Floaroma.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [11]

"Where do you think you're going?" Smile chuckled. "You don't want to be attacked like earlier, do you? There's other Pokemon around..." Sister flinched, giving out an angry tone in her reply, "I don't like them..." But nonetheless the Sandshrew stayed, it was true, she didn't want to be attacked like earlier. She kept her distance away from the strangers, trying to stay as close as possible with Smile.

In the corner of her eye, she noticed a strange color, it was kinda like the red flowers, except lighter. Quickly padding away from Smile, she hopped up towards the Pokemon who had the light red color, "... Being a bystander isn't fun..."

The Sandshrew wasn't frankly fond of anyone but Smile.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning

Something outside woke the young Aron up. She poked her head out of her willow and looked around. Voices. The young steel type could hear voices. She strained to hear. As she strained to hear more of the conversations of the voices, she fell out of her tree and started to roll.

As the young steel type stopped rolling, she started to cry. She cried out to Miku or to anyone listening. She sat in the middle of the flowering town and cried. Unaware that a undead was coming to kill her.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm unable to get a hold of the designated harbinger tonight.
    There will be a small wait, please be patient.
    Thanks

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Magmortar
    Magmortar
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Magmortar Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 pm

She was cold, so very, very cold.
    The Magmortar dragged herself dazedly through the thick and chilling forest. The early morning cold only enraged her, sinking deep into her bones.
    Her once vibrant and fiery body was now a sickly violet and grotesque brown, flickering, as if the fire inside her was about to die out.
    Can't...stay warm....
    She moaned in agony as she aimed her cannon and released a flamethrower, igniting all the trees surrounding her.
    It's too cold...
    A terrible cry escaped her wheezing lungs as she cried for more heat.
    The forest started to go up in a fiery blaze as the flames spread wildly. She could hear the cries of the Pokemon that were getting burned alive; the inhabitants of this forest.
    I'm sorry...
    The harbinger cried as she trudged through the red hot flames.
    The cold...
    She continued through the forest, lighting everything on fire that came into her sight. The terrifying shrieks of a ghost pokemon reached her ears. A Haunter flew right past her and collapsed not far from her, still on fire.
    She slowly approached, staring at the now unmoving creature.
    The form of the slowly fading ghost was charred black, and it was crying softly in utter agony as its body began to turn translucent.
    I'm sorry...she whispered with charred lips as she aimed the canon point blank into the Haunters' face...and released a powerful flamethrower. When the flames cleared, there was nothing left of the creature but a small charred bit of ground where it once was.
    Not far from them, a small group of Pokemon, seemingly uninfected, watched in horror as their home went up in flames.
    She stared at them, heartbroken, just for a moment.
    It's too cold...she whispered, her voice the sound of a creature who had lost their will to live.
    As the flames towered higher and higher, her pale form disappeared into the howling inferno.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm

| Floaroma Town // Morning |

"Hello? Are you there? We won't hurt you."

Harley lightly recoiled by the sudden friendliness of the Sandslash, but nonetheless took it friendly. "He shouldn't be so quick to trust...." Harley smiled, but a smile of consideration. He then noticed the Sandshrew next to the Sandslash, moving away from the other. The other Pokemon suddenly perked up to stop her.

"Where do you think you're going? You don't want to be attacked like earlier, do you? There's other Pokemon around..."
    Harley looked at the Sandshrew. "Wow.... Look at that bow...." He smiled a large grin at the armadillo's pink ribbon. He drifted somewhere else in thought, his eyes closed. "She looks just like Amor...." He pictured the small Sandslash in his head, and imagined to look into her deep, green eyes and her small claws. Little did he know in his imagining, that things were about to suddenly sweep him off his whole lower section.
    He opened his eyes after a moment, and suddenly saw the tan pokemon in front of him.

"... Being a bystander isn't fun..."

He could have swore he yelped so loudly, Arceus in heaven could have heard him.
    "Awoh! Ah! Don't scare me like that!" he partially leaned over in relief at the Sandshrew, "I mean, no hard feelings or anythin'." He looked at her for a second, taking in her dark bluish eyes to try to read her thoughts. "Th' name's Harley. W--What's your name?" Before he could even get an answer, he suddenly saw a large flame fly through the trees towards them, seeing the Haunter there a second ago flee into the flaming trees as it caught on fire. Harley moved quickly, and without words, flew at the Sandshrew to push her out of the way of the licking fire, some of it hitting him, but barely affecting him. He rolled in midair as to have the Sandshrew land on top of him or to the side; he didn't wanna crush her.

"It's too cold.... I'm sorry.... The cold...."

Harley's skin crawled at the moaning, pained voice. He saw the trees around him go up in complete flames, and almost reflexively covered the armadillo from the large coals that flew from the falling trees by leaning over her. "Sorry." he said in embarrassment to protecting her, and smiled awkwardly. He sat up and looked around, not seeing the ghost pokemon anywhere, or the Sandslash for that matter. He saw the forest becoming a graveyard....
    "Aw.... Such a pretty forest had to be burnt down like this.... Shameful...." he sounded less depressed than he actually was. He looked at the charring trees around him, and saw the Magmortar, through the rippling heat, dive into the flames it created. Harley snorted. "I knew only an infected could be responsible for this." he said disgustedly.

He had just gotten here and things were starting to fall apart.

-----

(OoC: Btw, Amor is James' Sandslash. Harley had a crush on her, but never really got with her. :3)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Floaroma Town| |Morning

Smile immediately perked up as the forest began to light on fire. There was a Magmortar who was bursting with flames. "It's too cold..." the flames towered over him by now and he frowned. The undead sounded like it had lost the will to live. "Perhaps the forest is better this way..."

"Sandshrew! Sandslash!" He looked up to find 2 Swoobats He scowled. More Pokemon attracted, the more likely undead would find them. 'Where is Sabitsuki?' He wanted to find her. He wanted to find her and ask her if she's okay, hang out together, and them maybe do one of their infamous fight-to-deaths. He snarled before heading deeper into the forest. Perhaps Sister will be safe with that weird red monkey he caught sight of. He wanted to find Sabi.

'Sabi, where are you?' Perhaps he could find her in the burning forest... If she was here, he needed to find her quickly. She was a Weavile, weak to fire. He wanted to protect her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [12]

"Awoh! Ah! Don't scare me like that!" the red Pokemon jumped, "I mean, no hard feelings or anythin'." The pokemon looked in to Sister's eyes, the Sandshrew felt like this pokemon was some sort of pedophile of some sort, he introduced himself shortly after the thought, "Th' name's Harley. W--What's your name?" Dear Arceus it was a pedo. Sister simply stared at him, barely whispering, "None of your concern." The ground type knows Smile's rules, 'Never share your name with anyone'. Did he mean their real names or their alias? Nonetheless, Sister would never say anything that would hint her real name.

Before the twosome could react, a burst of flames came in, a wildfire began to spread, Harley pushed Sister out of the way of incoming flames, before long, she was somewhat on top of the damn pokemon. ON TOP OF A PEDOPHILE. Everything was going by so fast, then it ended up to Harley leaning over her, "Sorry." he said in embarrassment, and smiled awkwardly. He sat up, glancing around, Sister somewhat disgusted that she let a Pedophile do that to her, 'Take a bath once this is over...', Giving herself a mental note.

"Aw.... Such a pretty forest had to be burnt down like this.... Shameful...." The Fire type commented, the Sandshrew looked around frantically in realization, her home, burned, ruined, destroyed, her heart dropped, tears formed in her eyes. Where's Smile? Did he leave her for Sabi? 'I thought we were going to live together... All three of us.' Her heart raced, she didn't want to be left alone, not after that incident, no, she wanted Smile's protection, at least something that would keep her comfort, not some pedo fire monkey.

She glanced at Harley, then back into the flames, then back at him, before she could make a simple decision, she heard someone calling for a Sandshrew and a Sandslash. Sister blinked, Smile would be smart enough to reply to the call... Right? "OVER HERE!" Sister called out, her voice in frantic.

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 am

| Floaroma Town// Morning |

Harley looked over to the frantic Sandshrew once she had sat up. He had saw the unnerved look she had on her face the whole time.
    "I went too far...."
    Harley slightly looked away, ashamed of his sudden caring behavior.
    "She probably thinks I'm a creep.... I look that way, at least." Harley decided he should probably curl up in his tough-guy shell; at least for a while. These pokemon may judge him for looking the way he does.... Harley knew he wasn't a bad pokemon; he was really sensitive and caring at heart, but people judged him by his looks. "That's why you never trust them...."
    Harley suddenly perked up as he saw two winged forms flying through the trees.

"Sandshrew! Sandslash!"

The little armadillo next to him almost instantly perked up.

"OVER HERE!"

The frantic tone in her voice was like a knife wound to Harley.
    "Man. I really fucked up, didn't I?"
    He pulled his legs up to curl himself; tucking his soft, bushy tail around his legs. "Why did I act so enthusiastic to meet her? That's probably what gave her the sense... of... weirdness...." He honestly didn't care whether the bats were coming or not, the monkey pokemon just started to shrivel inside.
    "Why did I do that...?"

-----

(OoC: Aww poor Harley's so sensitive. <3 He really didn't seem to act like a pedo. He sensed he scared Sister pretty badly though ^^;)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Floaroma Town| |Morning

Smile needed to find Sabitsuki. She, him, and Sister were all supposed to be happy together, they were supposed to be the best of friends. Of course the Weavile had bickered and dealt damage to him but she still held a place in his heart.

He stumbled over not-yet-burning roots, before momentarily looking back. Should he keep on going? Or turn back for his Sister? He began to choke from the overwhelming smoke but... He needed to find Sabitsuki... What if she was dying in the forest? What if she was already dead...? He felt faint as he suddenly collapsed.

Please be safe...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [13]

"Come on!" It was the first voice Sister had heard, two figures revealed themselves as two Swoobats. She remembered reading up Unova Pokemon as she trained at Windworks, "Hey! Sandshrew! Semesear! We can help you out of here!" The Sandshrew nodded as her red bow fluttering on her tail, "That would be brilliant, thank you." She bowed her head in respect. Sister glanced back at the pedo monkey, who seemed like he's all sad or something. The Sandshrew was pretty sure that she said nothing that would offend him. The 'none of your concern' being her wanting him to not be so nosy about names. She glanced back at the Swoobats, "Thank you..." she said again, "But I must stay. You get the Simisear."

She padded up to him, "Get on them. I'm off to find Smile." Before anyone could do anything, she immediately went off to the direction of where he was suppose to be, probably in a good distance away from that tree, "Brother?" She called out, "Smileeeeeee?" Flames were everywhere, she threw Sand-Attacks at it to prevent it from coming closer, "Brother?"

I don't want to be alone...

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Harley finally decided to look over to the two bats who had just landed.

"Hey! Sandshrew! Simisear! We can help you out of here!"

"That would be brilliant, thank you. .... ...Thank you.... But I must stay. You get the Simisear."

" ... What?" his face suddenly went blank. "Only a heartless jerk would leave in a situation like this; liking the pokemon or not." Harley looked forward for half a second, then noticed the Sandshrew walk up to him. He looked up at her, his face probably pretty calm looking, but interested in what she had to say.

"Get on them. I'm off to find Smile."

"WH--?!" Harley had barely any time to think as the little sandshrew ran into the flames. Harley's eyes widened. "Oh no!!" Harley quickly leaped up and turned to the Swoobats in a pose to flee.
    "Guys, Swoobats, I'm sorry, but I have to go after her!" Harley quickly took off after Sister, and cried for her.

"Sanshrew-- ah, Red-Ribbon? Where did you go?!" he called, having no way of identifying her as unique unless he pointed out something. Harley ran through the burning forest, deciding to just keep the call to "Sandshrew". " She never did properly introduce herself."

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Floaroma Town//Morning
    [1]

Lance ran through the burning forest, though fire didn't scare him, he didn't want hit hat getting charred by the flames. It had all happened so fast, one second he was taking a nap under a tree, the next the forest is ablaze for no apparent reason. He didn't cause it, he knew that much, though being a fire type you tend to get blamed for a lot of fires you never started.

Lance jumped over a flaming log, the burning bark not even fazing his pads as he jumped off before his hat caught the flame. He came to a halt when he though he hear what sounded like talking. He quickly moved to the source of the sounds to see a pare of Swoobats, a Sandshrew, and a Simisear. The Flareon stayed where he was, wondering if they where nice or not, since in these times, just cause you weren't infected, didn't mean you where friendly.

Just then the Sandshrew ran off with the others right behind it. I wonder what there going in this fire? Lance though to himself as he to, followed them. Though he didn't feel like making himself known just yet.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Floaroma Town| |Morning

"Brother?" Sister's distant voice rose him from his unconsciousness. Did she try to follow him? Where was she? He couldn't see her... Not that he could ever see in this blinding fog and poor eyesight. "Sister?" Smile doubted she could hear his weak cry. Although in truth, he really didn't hope she heard him.

He was in the middle of a wildfire, sparks and flames licking at his scales. He was too tired to even edge away. His ears perked as he sensed someone... Was it infected? Or was it living? "Sister... Be careful..." He half-yelled half-spoke. If this stranger was out to kill them, he needed the Sandshrew to stay safe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Floaroma Town||Morning

Swamp padded through the empty town that was once Floaroma. The Flowers still in bloom, but not a soul in sight. He looked off into the distance, smoke arising from a fire that burned through the forest that was just outside the town. He clenched his teeth, before heading to the direction of the flames. He spotted many pokemon fleeing from the forest in an attempt to escape the flames, both infected and living alike. He dug his claws into the ground before proceeding into the fire, he could feel that there where still other pokemon inside.

Half the forest was already burned down to the point that water would just me waisted in an attempt to put it out. Everyone was right to get out while they still could, though he must not be to have run right into it. He could a splintering sound behind him before jumping out of the way of a falling tree. He turned back to the way he had come, ready to sprint out and back to the town.

As he ran back through the wildfire he stopped as he noticed something in the distance. As he got closer he began to recognize the spiked brown form of a Sandslash. He approached it with caution before bending down and sniffing it. It didn't smell dead, just smoky. He lifted a paw and prodded it before sitting down. Dead or not he didn't feel right just leaving it, and it looked to heavy for him to carry. Swamp let out a sigh before turned to the flames and using his Muddy Water to put out the flames surrounding them.

((Sup guys, Since Slange (aka Luteshi) skipped me again, I'm just going to post now. Also I'm going to be on this team for a few posts before being on my way.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:49 pm

[Ooc: :| Writer's block is being a bish to me. Please skip me, let's just say Sister got burned pretty bad due to the flames and kinda passed out after the Muddy water hits her -she was on the edge of the muddy water attack-]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Harley followed the small Sandshrew quite deep; his jacket starting to singe from being so close to the fire. He heard a weak call sound; having sensitive, large ears and being used to the sound of fire, he could identify.

"Sister?"

"So that's what they call her...." Harley could have smiled, but kept her serious face on. Suddenly, the Sandshrew was knocked back quite a distance, getting hit by some muddy looking water. "Oh no!!" Harley ran to try to catch her before she fell, but came to late. She flopped to the ground, and not a second later did the larger fire monkey scoop her up and off the ground. "Oh man.... She has bad burns...." Harley decided to take her back to safety, but then noticed the Sandslash and Vaporeon in the center of the circle. He stared at them for a second. "That must be the pokemon who called out to her.... And she called him 'brother'...." His eyes narrowed at the Vaporeon, seeing its bleeding ear-fins. His expression then softened, seeing that it was doing no harm. Harley then had to decide; Sister first, or Smile first? He looked back and forth between the the pokemon, seeing Sister's knocked out face, then Smile's limp body. He had no time to decide.... He finally decided to just take Sister. "The Sandslash will be ok on his own... right?" Harley slightly nodded to the Vaporeon to acknowledge it, then turned and left the two pokemon. He was just determined to get the daring little Sandshrew out of these flames; he saw her body was harshly burned.
    "Good thing I have one last Rawst berry...." Harley suddenly leaped through the embers into the clearing with Sister. He landed on his feet, gasping from the now fresh air he was in. "Air." he breathed deeply again, being upwind of the fire, so just oxygen came to the monkey pokemon. He set down the little shrew pokemon down in the grass, and waited for her to wake up. "I'll give the berry to her when she wakes up." he decided. He got up from kneeling next to her, and went and leaned up on a charred tree. Surprisingly, it was still stable. He made sure to keep in the Sandshrew's line of sight, so if she woke up suddenly, she would see him. He was slightly worried that she wouldn't wake up at all....

-----

(OoC: I got permission from Sky to carry Sister out of the fire.)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:12 pm

((Unable to post picture at this time))
    Floaroma Town//Morning
    [2]

Lace kept himself hidden from the others as he watched everything unfold. He was to far to hear anything they where saying, but that didn't really bother the Flareon. The Simisear had picket up the Sandshrew and was now fleeing the forest. Leaving a Sandslash to be protected by a Vaporeon. It had been a long while seince he had seen another eeveelution, but he didn't feal like making small talk with his water half. Instead he continued to Shadow the other pokemon as they fled the burning forest out into the open air.

Lance stayed in the wildfire as he considered revealing himself to these strangers. The fire not bothering him a bit, but he knew that he needed a team if he was to keep surviving this pandemic. The Flareon took a deep breath, feeling the fire that burned inside him get hotter from the hot air he just breathed in before walking out into the open. "Yo." He said as he walked over to them, smiling. He liked to try and make a good first impression, to try and earn trust on the first go, but like other times, it never went well, he just hoped this wasn't going to be one of those times.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Floaroma Town| |Morning

He felt something prod at him and the scent of the infected hit his nose. 'Oh dear Arceus is there an infected next to me?' The Sandslash froze stiff, clearly uncomfortable. He could hear water splashing, and fires around him going out. He could see from the corner of his eye that his protector was a Vaporeon, one with bloody fins and a purple spine.

He also witnessed Sister being carried about by the Simisear. 'At least she's safe...' Smile, weak, dragged himself up. "Thanks." he muttered to the water type eeveelution. He looked at the charred bark and burnt trees, frowning. Then something stole his sight, some claw makrs on trees. Weaviles were know to make claw marks on trees. He knew a Weavile that used to live here. The claw marks looked fresh.

"Sabi? Are you there?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [14]

Sister felt consciousness regain her, she blinked open her eyes, seeing the Harley in her line of sight, the Sandshrew looked around, dazed, noticing the Swoobats had a worried look on them. Sister felt weak, she noticed herself a bit wet, probably from that huge water she had saw before she fell unconscious? She felt her muscles strain themselves as she tried to get up, she noticed some random Flareon come in, but she didn't respond to it.

That was when it hit her.

She whirled around, looking for signs of Smile and Sabi, where were they? Did this fire cause it? Sister felt her chest all piled upon, one by one, she felt like everything was her fault, she left Smile in his place, and she let Sabi down when Sister couldn't help her. Pools of tears started to form in her eyes, finally managing to choke up questions, "Sabi...? Smile...?" The Sandshrew's anxiety rose as she had no response, "Sabi? Smile?"

No response.

She made a dash from the group, she didn't care if they thought of her as weak, or useless anymore. Sister wants Sabi and Smile back, her friends, her family. Tears started to drip from her face as she made a dash for the flower shop, the one that always had red flowers, "Sabi! Smile!" She cried out through her chokes, distress and anger at herself flowed in her mind.

It was her fault that Smile wasn't happy lately, it was her fault Sabi ran off, it was her fault that she had caused everything. This epidemic was HER fault. The Sandshrew stopped in front of the store, looking at it with such sadness. It was Sabi's and Sister's favorite place to be, especially when she was sad, or Sabi was sad, or even both of them. Sister opened the door gingerly, hearing the bell chime like nothing was going on outside, thank Arceus this store is no where near the fire.

Sister picked up a red rose between her two paws, noticing it was watered recently, she blinked in curiosity, she didn't water them this morning though, and Smile rarely does so, she felt like someone was here, someone that would always water them.

"Sabi?"

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

| Cherrygrove Town // Morning |

"Simisear."

Harley looked up at the two bats in front of him. He put on a smile as they introduced each other.

"We are Swoobats. I am Schnorfle and she is Schnoofie,"

Harley smiled. "Nice to meet you." he replied in his smooth voice, but a little scratchy from the fire. He paused as they spoke again.

"There is honey in that tree over there. It will soothe your throat after the smoke."

Harley gave them another smile. "Thank you kindly...." He pushed off of his tree and went over tothe distant tree with honey on it and took a handful to lick. He then noticed the Swoobats concern as Shnoofie noticed Sister.

"She looks messed up."

"Yes, she does.... I have a Rawst berry. I was going to give it to her when she regained consciousness." His throat felt better after the honey. He looked over to Sister to see her sit up.
    "Oh good, you're back up." he smiled and started to walk towards Sister. He then noticed the Flareon who had simply walked in with his basic greeting. Harley raised a hand in acknowledgment to him with a smile, and then continued to watch Sister as he came closer. She watched her turn around frantically.
    "Whoa, it's ok, ah, Sister? That's what they call you right?"

"Sabi...? Smile...? .... ...Sabi? Smile?"

"They'll be alri--"
    Harley tried to be nice towards the Sandshrew. She suddenly bolted before he could finish. She ran away and loudly called.

"Sabi! Smile!"

"Ah-- Hey! Wait!" Harley called after her as he turned to run after her, but stopped before he hit the edge of town and hacked furiously. His throat was way too burned to be running right now. He panted heavily as he continued to walk after Sister, hoping to find her. He slowly approached as she saw her next to the pokemon center. He wanted to think she had gone in there to heal herself, but as he rounded the building rubble he saw that she went into the flower shop. He smiled as he thought of her liking the flowers in this town, but then frowned at her sudden sadness. He thought it best leave her alone for the time being. At least until she had recovered from her delirium. But then her burn returned to him; he couldn't let her get away with that. He'd be a heartless jerk to let her get away without him healing her first. He stepped forward and into the shop; the door had been cracked open, but the bell still slightly rang. He walked up next to Sister as she looked at her rose. He breathed in to prepare for speech.
    ".... Here. I have a Rawst berry for your burns...." he said softly, and held out the Rawst berry to Sister, hoping she'd accept it. He also uncovered the extra Oran berry curled up in his fingers that he also had to give as well. He hoped he didn't spook her too bad....

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:20 am