Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Baloo
Kaze
Jirachi
Weavile
Abysswalker
Suicune
Hydreigon
Min
12 posters

The ICIRRUS Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The ICIRRUS  Team - Page 12 Empty Re: The ICIRRUS Team

Post by Min Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Icirrus City| |Late Evening
    56 / 23

Paladin smirked as the Fireblast hit, successfully burning her face and knocking the Sawsbuck to the ground. She laid there, twitching. The fire monkey was now screaming at him. "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING PALADIN?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE?!" The Hydreigon roared back, body shaking lightly as he laughed. When he opened his mouth he found himself unable to speak, his words only contorted into garbled letters and gibberish.

"You infected too, aren't you Paladin." Instead of another attempt to speak, the two-headed dragon settled on shaking his main head, flinging drops of bloody salt water onto the ground. "Die..." the words came out as a snarl, grumbling out of his throat. In an instant his jaws opened with heat and fire as he lit the forests, along with any buildings surrounding him.

Prince watched with wide eyes. Was that really... Paladin? His best friend? His half-brother? The Fraxure's body began to shake in a mixture of fear and disgust. Just what exactly had the Hydreigon become? The young dragon all of his might to not drop down on his knees, and instead, rushed towards Pure. "Pure! Pure?! Answer me! Are you okay? Please don't die, please, please, please!" he panicked, eyes brimming with tears.

Suddenly the Wishmaker floated up beside him, gently whispering in his ear. "Prince, he's completely lost his mind, he's trying to kill everyone. You have to put him out of his misery, Fraxure." The dragon's eyes widened in horror at Jirachi's words. "No, n-no! I can't, that isn't Paladin! That isn't the dragon I used to know!" Prince cried, his arms gently wrapping around her body as he examined her face. "What do I do... What do I do?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 pm

[Ooc: Unconscious Pure is Unconscious lol, I'll wake her up next turn if someone throws an attack :3... -hint-]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:05 pm

"Die..." Was all Paladin said as he lit the forest and buildings on fire. She let out a low growl. Why was she getting so mad? Was it because the dragon was attacking her friends? Or was it something more? Her hands started to crackle with electricity and started to glow purple, but this time it did not vanish. It stayed as Flame lowered her head and stepped forward. You know what, i'm FUCKING tired of your attitude Paladin! Always thinking your better then everyone else! Well, GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE!! She yelled at the two headed dragon.

She was tired of his stupid problems and his ass of an attitude. Flame lifted her head and glared at Paladin as she jumped at him with a ThunderPunch. Her eyes glowed red as for just a moment the infection took over her mind. She was pissed at Paladin. She was pissed at herself. Really, she was pissed at everything and everyone. That's why she attacked Paladin, or was it? Wasn't she forgetting something?
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed May 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Icirrus City |Late Evening

The Fraxure hadn't listened to her, only rushing to the doe and cradling the wounded in his arms. "What do I do... What do I do?" Jirachi grit her teeth, floating to Prince again. "Listen to me, you have to kill the Hydreigon. He's gone mad, there's no other fate left for him than death now. So make it quick and put him out of his misery!" she urged, her voice pressuring the dragon.

"Look at what he's done to her! Come on, if you let him run free he'll do more damage than he already has. Who knows how many more innocents he'll take within his path?" There was a pause, and the wish Pokemon grew a small smile at the Infernape's words. "See? That's the spirit. Now come, help your friend and kill him."

"...What else can you do now?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed May 02, 2012 10:48 pm

57 / 24

"You know what, i'm FUCKING tired of your attitude Paladin! Always thinking your better then everyone else! Well, GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE!!" Flame's words were only muted gibberish to Paladin, his half-mangled face only contorting to something even more vicious, something that only myths and fables had spoken about. Without a moment's hesitation he let loose another Fire Blast, setting aflame the overgrown bushes that bordered the city along with the dark, ruined ground.

Oh, but the city was not his target. Definitely not his target. His prize was a doe, someone that he had used to replace the pain of Melinda's passing. With her pretty face and elegant hooves, Pure was his love. His. Paladin, no matter what, would not let ANYONE stand in his way! The sight of his half-brother cradling the Sawsbuck in his arms only enraged him further, before coming down slowly to ground level. He would eliminate that son of a bitch Fraxure first, but that godamn monkey was in his way.

Then he was reminded, almost all too well, that he had a score to settle with the Infernape too. The annoying little bitch, he immediately began to lunge at the fire-type, electricity crackling with life from his jaws. Thunder Fang. Paladin will kill everyone, whether he was injured or not.

"Look at what he's done to her! Come on, if you let him run free he'll do more damage than he already has. Who knows how many more innocents he'll take within his path?" Prince winced at the pixie's words, but she was right, and that was what scared him the most. Jirachi was right. What more damage could Paladin create with this form? "...What else can you do now?" There were tears streaming from his eyes, as he gently laid Pure back down and stood, clenching his fists. "I'll kill him."

It wasn't long before the Fraxure was racing to Paladin [Whom was nearing Flame.] with a readied Poison Jab. As he neared the Hydreigon, the undead noticed, and in an attempt to dodge he had instead crashed into Pure. As the two-headed behemoth emerged from the dust and rubble his jaws were firmly clenched around Pure's stomach, electricity slowly crackling away as he flung her back onto the ground, although surprisingly no blood was drawn from the attack, [Paladin was astonishingly gentle.] as her form hit the floor there was a loud, sickening crack. Perhaps she broke a bone.

Prince could only stare, before screeching in anger. "How could you?!" he screamed. "HOW COULD YOU?!" He only briefly glanced at Flame, his eyes filled with determination and anger. "Flame, we're going to kill him. We're going to kill him no matter what."

"Paladin deserves to die."

[OOC: Received permission to hurt Pure.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening [38]

The Sawsbuck jerked away as she felt an electric shock jolt through her spine, feeling cold cement hit her hard as a sickening crack came through. "How could you?!" She heard muffled screaming, was that Prince? The ringing in her ears still continued as her blurry eyesight sharpen, "HOW COULD YOU?!" Pure saw her shiny friend, flames seemed to flare from his eyes as he flickered his gaze over to the Infernape, "Flame, we're going to kill him. We're going to kill him no matter what. Paladin deserves to die." Upon those words did her sense fully sharpen, the Grass-type had worry written all over her face as she rose her head up, looking around the scene.

The Fraxure and the Infernape ready to fight ... Paladin. She felt her heart drop, crumble to pieces like back when she had her crazy self out. It was so obvious it was him. No matter how many times she tried to counter the idea that the two-headed dragon in front of her was her childhood friend, it was obvious just by that tattered scarf and Prince's reaction. She let down a gulp before she shakily got up, feeling her bones weak. The Sawsbuck let a low growl as she glared at Paladin, "You stupid bastard, why are you so FUCKING INCONSIDERATE!"

She felt something snap in her, something surfacing once more. Her brown eyes turning red with anger as she stomped her hooves, a malicious grin reappearing on her face, "'Sup. I'm back." Without warning, a green ball of energy formed as her mouth opened, aiming them directly at Paladin as she jumped over to Prince's and Flame's sides, "What? I can't join the party? Ha!" Her voice being somewhat distorted, the Infection taking over her mind as her half burnt face threw daggers at the dragon-type, "Let's do this shit. Quickly please, I'm starving" She licked her lips at the word 'starving' allowing Flame to take the first move at her old childhood friend.

[Ooc: Fire speeds up infection :U She's not fully dead yet lol, that's why she was able to get leukemia]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 pm

"Flame, we're going to kill him. We're going to kill him no matter what. Paladin deserves to die." The Infernape turned and looked at Prince. She only knew alittle about the two, but she knew they were close. She nodded, but before she was about to attack, guess you woke up? Pure fired a few Energy Ball's at Paladin. Then jumped next to her and Prince.

"What? I can't join the party? Ha! Let's do this shit. Quickly please, I'm starving" She looked at Pure, but relised something. If you say so my undead friend. Flame ran forward and charged with ThunderPunch. Her hands cackled with electricity as they started to glow with Hone Claws.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm

A crooked smile was on Jirachi's face as the battle began, the Sawsbuck miraculously rising from the ground and along with the Fraxure and Infernape, stood ground against the dragon before them. The pixie quietly snatched the crown of Prince, just sitting there on the ground. This is going to be good...

"You can do it!" the Wishmaker yelled, encouraging them. This situation was perfect. Absolutely perfect. A wish would be granted, a future threat would be defeated, and the little Wish Pokemon would get what she came for. "Be careful, everyone!" Quietly she slipped away, watching from far away in the trees.

[OOC: Had permission to take Prince's crown.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm

58 / 25

"You stupid bastard, why are you so FUCKING INCONSIDERATE!" Paladin could only barely wince at the words. Unlike everyone else's, Pure's statement was heard loud and clear... It wasn't just some garbled mumbling to him, not at all. The Hydreigon grit his misshaped teeth, growling and snarling. He was too caught up in his anger to notice the Energy Ball fly straight at him, hitting the behemoth square in the chest and knocking the dragon back a few meters.

Unleashing a roar of fury the two-headed Hydreigon began to shoot fire blasts in all directions, lighting the neighbouring grass and shrubs on fire. His single eyes was dead set on the Infernape. He would be his first victim, he will kill her no matter what. Arceusdamn bitch. He rushed forward, a Thunder Fang ready with all intent to kill the fire-type.

"Let's do this shit. Quickly please, I'm starving" A grin slithered to Prince's face, a deep chuckle rising in his throat as he bared his fangs. "Yes, yes...on with the show!" The Fraxure laughed, initiating a Swords Dance and striking a fighting pose, one of his hands glowing a fierce purple with a Poison Jab. "Execute him!" He ordered, sprinting to the hydra.

Prince leaped, smashing his charged attack on his brother's back. Almost immediately the Fraxure then began to glow a fierce red, his eyes emitting the same colour. He began to slam his fists time and time again against the Hydreigon, his Outrage being effective against the dragon-type as Paladin crumbled to the ground, gnashing his teeth in raw fury. "DIE DIE DIE-" The double headed monster roared, thrashing against the other.

Prince could only let out a bark as he was flung back, Paladin rising back up from the fierce attack. The Fraxure hit a tree then fell limp to the ground, dizzy with confusion. The crimson aura that enveloped him had vanished, but his red eyes remained, noting that he was now confused. Paladin resumed his attack, this time launching a Draco Meteor to the air, and it soon began to rain with more meteors.

8] Deep Red is the color of King's text, who is Prince's second personality.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening [39]

"Yes, yes...on with the show!" Prince laughed, Pure couldn't help, but be mused at how many Pokemon have multiple personality disorder, "Execute him!" Before the Sawsbuck could do anything, the Fraxure jumped onto Paladin, his fists slamming onto him, again and again. The Sawsbuck felt herself drew in a quick breath as the Dragon-type was flung off her ex-friend and into the trees, feeling anger boil in her. Pure immediately used Nature's Power, vines from the ground below slowly forming around her, acting as a shield as Paladin used Drago Meteor. The falling meteors broke into tiny pebbles upon contact with the vines, there wasn't enough strength to protect her from all of them.

'You're hurting him...' Pure thought, wanting to rebel against her counter-personality.
    'Oh shut up, better than letting him beat you up.' Shade brought up a good point, but it seemed so selfish. She suppressed a heavy mental sigh.
    '... I guess he deserves it.'

As the vines broke down, the Deer Pokemon immediately ran to Prince's direction, tiny meteors slamming into her, only forcing her to stumble. When she finally made it to the shiny Pokemon she bent down to him, using Nature's Power to create a vine shield once more. "Pull yerself together, I ain't going to cover you long." She glanced over at Flame, then back at Prince. Hopefully the Infernape would stall just a bit as she used Aromatherapy, letting the scent of cherry blossoms waft through the air. "Let's do this together Prince, throw the best attack there once Flame's done stalling and I shall follow up." Her voice reverting back to her old self, but only for a short amount of time as it turned more distorted as her burnt face turned to the direction of the Fire Monkey, "Flame, stall for us!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Icirrus City//Late Evening
    [13]

Kuro had never really been so bored in his life. He was just standing there while everyone went on about everything. Prince wanting to evolve as well as being reunited with his girlfriend from Goldenrod. The Larvitar let out a sigh as he turned and walked over to a large stone where he sat down, not really paying attention to the others as he looked up at the sky and its setting sun, wondering if things would be different had the infection not happened. Of course they would be, he would still be on Mt. Silver with his mother and father if this epidemic never happened. There was nothing he could do about it, nothing.

Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, it did. That Hydreigon, Paladen, had lost it. He attacked them for no reason, but then it struck Kuro that Paladen may have been infected, and now the virus has made him undead and crazy, just like his father. Kuro was ready to get in there and fight as well, but, what could he do against a huge dragon pokemon that could fly when he was grounded. But if something wasn't done soon, the blasted dragon was going to burn the whole place down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:03 am

Paladin used Thunder Fang and Flame used ThunderPunch. Ironic really. Two undead fighting each other and even trying to kill each other with the two electric element attacks. Flame let out a small chuckle. She was amused. Very amused. Her mind wasn't even working. It's like, Flame wasn't even in control. Her blue eyes seem to cackle with enjoyment and madness. As the attacks clashed, the electricity sent shock waves through Flame's body and something inside her snapped. She shot her head back and just started to laugh and laugh.

Her head flame turned a sickly purple and she threw her head back and laughed in Paladin's face and she launched a closed range Flamethrower. Then she jumped back and cackled again. Her movements were strange and incomplete. Her face was nothing but madness. She cackled, Heh heh. That all you got Paly? Really know, Wildfire thought you'd be better then this Poly. She grinned wildly. The madness in her face was huge and all her reason was gone. She turned her head to Pure and cackled. Sure sure, Pury. Wildfire shall do her best.<3 She cackled and her hands glowed with Hone Claws as she charged with ThunderPunch. Time to die die Paly!<3

(Alright well, Flame has snapped and brought out Wildfire.*I may change her name* And she posts in a red orange color)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat May 05, 2012 12:04 am

[OOC: Skip.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 05, 2012 12:27 am

Icirrus City| |Night
    59 / 26

[OOC: One more post...]

Prince, no, King could only give a crooked smile when Pure came to help him. The Doe summoning shields of thick vines that deflected the meteorites from Paladin's attacks. "Pull yerself together, I ain't going to cover you long." The Fraxure gave a brief nod, mumbling. "I am grateful, Lady Pure." The delicate, yet soothing scent of an Aromatherapy washed over him, slowly standing with his newfound strength. "Let's do this together Prince, throw the best attack there once Flame's done stalling and I shall follow up."

"Yes, we shall fight together," He mused. "Afterwards, you shall take my hand in becoming rulers of this land." A dark chuckle arose from deep in his throat, and slowly he began to crash his knuckles one by one. His gaze flew over to the Larvitar, who was standing around. What was his name... Kuro, right? "Sir Kuro," he began. "Would you like to join us? You seem eager to get into some of this action."

Paladin was circling the city from the skies, occasionally sending another Fireblast down to destroy it. "Heh heh. That all you got Paly? Really know, Wildfire thought you'd be better then this Paly." Oh, the stupid ape was talking to him again. Mindless gibberish as always, fucking imbecile. The Hydreigon began gaining speed, his eye glancing at all of the others below. Which one to target first... It was hard to choose now, they all were significant in some way.

As he slowly floated back down he was greeted by the annoying voice. "Time to die die Paly!<3" And as soon as he turned his head he was given a mouthful of Thunder Punch, his body completely knocked back and his head screeching and writhing in pain. A roar escaped him as he flung himself back up, single eye darkening with hatred for the being before him. "DIE!" He howled, sending a Draco Meteor directly at the fire-type.

Slowly the Behemoth rose to the skies, blood dripping from the living carcass as his eye was staring straight at the risen moon. The fire from below was giving the night almost a... Red look. The gentle snow that was falling down seemed like drops of sticky blood, and it began to cover the land. The broken body of the dragon was outlined with a faint glow, before his eyes laid on Pure and immediately he began to use Fly, diving straight towards the Sawsbuck.

King foresaw the attack, his eyes narrowing and his face contorted to a scowl. "Lady Pure, move!" he yelled, shoving the doe aside the Hydreigon came crashing headfirst onto his half-brother. What the Fraxure didn't expect however, was for the monster to unleash a Fire Blast as he came down- a firey comet falling from the dark skies. The surrounding area was immediately lit on fire, and King roared in agony as the flames began to eat away at his flesh. Consciousness slowly slipped from him.

Was this... The end?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening [40]

"I am grateful, Lady Pure." Prince said, he seemed awfully different from earlier, "Yes, we shall fight together, Afterwards, you shall take my hand in becoming rulers of this land." the Sawsbuck was unsure whether he was serious on that part or not, seeing as his ego personality came out just as everyone else, she took it as him saying that jokingly. Paladin in the background kept saying 'Die' it got really fucking annoying. "Lady Pure, move!" Prince yelled as the Sawsbuck felt herself get pushed out of her vine shiled. She skidded across the pavement, but immediately got up only to scream, "It's Shade! Get yer facts right!" Then again, Shade should really just shut her trap, too many ego personalities coming out lately. As she blinked open her eyes, she could only see Prince inside a massive wave of flames. She felt a scowl go across her face as she threw daggers at Paladin, "You stupid son-of-a-bitch. Doing that to your own BROTHER!" She threw Energy Balls at him, letting out her anger to him, "And to think I once FANCIED you. The thought makes me sick." Paladin who seemingly was infected more than her, it was surprising how the Deer Pokemon was still sane.

That was when seething pain came from her legs, Pure felt herself fall down onto the pavement once more as her skin stung with pain. Giving a determined glance at the Fraxure, she immediately ran for him, feeling the flame lick her fur as she grabbed him and threw him on her back. His weight was surprisingly light, must be from the constant lack of food. The Sawsbuck ran out of the wave of flames, thank Arceus she got out of there no problem. The urge to eat became grew, she felt her crimson red eyes glance over at the Shiny Pokemon hungrily, the Grass-type tried to shake her head to snap her out of it.

That was when she felt something snap in her, her true enemy was Paladin, her hunger can get satisfied with his flesh. With Nature's Power, she felt her vine shield from earlier dig back into the ground, and carried rocks up into the surface. The rocks flung toward the two-headed Dragon's direction. So much anger put into it, she was glad that she hated him.

[Ooc: Permission to grab Prince]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Icirrus City//Late Evening
    [14]

Kuro didn't really know what to do, he just stood there was a confident yet scared gaze on the Hydreigon. Why did it have to be the fully evolved dragon that had to go berserk? Why couldn't it be the second stage one, or even the first stage. It just seemed he always got the bad end, and yet, he was excited. Maybe this could be the battle that would boost him to evolve? Of course he wouldn't evolve into a lame Pupitar, but soon enough, he would become a powerful Tyranitar.

"Sir Kuro. Would you like to join us? You seem eager to get into some of this action." The Faxture asked him, and Kuro couldn't help but smile and nod. The monkey seemed to be an idiot, revoking the dragon before it let lose a draco meteor. Why did it have to know that move? Kuro raised his hands and within seconds a sandstorm brewed. He knew the others would be effect by it, unlike him, but at least now the dragon wouldn't be able to aim accurately, at least, he hoped it wouldn't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening

"Finally a way out. This place probably isn't as structured as it used to be." Making his way out of Twist Mountain for the geographic notes he's been wanting of the place, Alexander had found the lush and wet land of Icirrus City. "And now a place without so much dirt." Speaking too soon, sand started to flow around the place , bounce off of Alexander's hard metal skin. "Of course, just my luck." Before completely surrounding him, Alexander looked ahead and was able to see where the source of the sandstorm was coming from. "Just as I thought. A place as healthy a this would never come to such harsh weather. Time to further investigate."

Alexander was able to walk as smoothly and freely as before, thanks to his wieght and once again his skin, but still wasn't able to see anything in front of him as well. Measuring his distance, he now knew he was close to the source of the storm. A few more feet ahead, Alexander quickly saw a body and just as quick hid behind a tree for cover. "So your the cause." He saw a Larvitar, wearing a pair of sunglasses, uninfected, and looking ready for battle. Next to the Larvitar was an infected Sawsbuck, with anger in its eyes and ready to eat, carrying an uninfected Fraxure of a rare breed. This was an odd situation he was watching. Infected weren't know for holding meals off for later, usually they eat wherever the kill was made. But no this one seemed to be in control and helping. "Those two aren't resistant to the storm, I need to do something." With that, Alexander hovered over next them and planted his right legs into the ground, causing the ground to slightly shake, and his left legs upward so that any incoming sand would hit Alexander instead of the Fraxure and Sawsbuck, not the Larvitar since it would already resist. Now that they seemed to be safe, he began to speak to them. "Any of you three want to tell me what's going on?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Icirrus City| |Night

Flame, er, Wildfire was having so much fun. Everything was so interesting and fun. Paly seemed to really made at her now, but all Wildfire did was laugh and giggle. Paly was up and charged a Draco Meteor at her. "DIE!" She chuckled and just took the attack. She huffed and spat blood out of her mouth. She grinned at the dragon and simple wobbled on her feet. She had taken damage, but thanks to the trip Flame took into town, she was at full heath, well not anymore.

As she shook of the attack, she watched Paly attack King. The Fraxure was trying to protect Shade and was badly damaged in the process. Then Shade grabbed King and ran off. Kuro, who Wildfire swore was gone, had used Sandstorm. Wildfire could feel the damage from the Sandstorm, but her sickly purple head flame illuminated the area around her. The insane infected Infernape grin at Paly. He could see that she was no longer sane, but mad. She could feel the crackle in her stomach as her mouth opened and Wildfire shot a Flamethrower at the now undead Dragon. She may not look it, but she was pissed and Flame was yelling.

THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WILDFIRE?! KILL PALADIN, HE HURT OUR FRIENDS!! Wildfire simply laughed and grinned wildly at her sane self. Yes yes, Flamy. He did did. Time for Paly to die die~ Wildfire said as she grin. Flame shivered at the look Wildfire gave her. You please stop with that. It's creepy and besides you need to stop playing around and start getting serious or Paladin's going to kill us both. Wildfire just keep grinning and walked off. Flame sighed as she faded into the darkness of her infected mine.

(Alright to clear things up, the last paragraph takes place in Flame's/Wildfire's mind. They share the same mind, so why not just have them talk as Wildfire dances about like an idiot.)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Jirachi clutched at the cool metal of Prince's crown, screwing her eyes hut as the sand buffeted her. How annoying. she scowled in her mind, a thin frown appearing on her face as she gingerly looked towards the source, the Larvitar. A deep growl rose in her throat as the sand kept hitting her eyes. Even worse, she couldn't even see! In rage she threw down the crown, as it rolling away.

She began to float higher, away from the sandy gales and closer to the descending sun. She could barely see the figures of them fighting, a new living having shown up. A Metagross. Must've been lured in by the voices.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu May 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Icirrus City| |Night
    60 / 27

[OOC: Sixty posts, SCORE. >w<]

"You stupid son-of-a-bitch. Doing that to your own BROTHER!" Slowly, the Hydreigon rose from where it lay, floating higher up into the sky. The glowing orbs of energy were pounding against him, ripping and scarring his flesh from the sheer force of the attacks. "And to think I once FANCIED you. The thought makes me sick." Anger was hardened on Paladin's face, his once spring-green eyes were tainted with blotches of red, both a mixture of blood and infection. Sickly purple scales that adorned him were ragged, slimed with ichor and decorated with intricate wounds and burn marks. His carelessness in his attacks showed, self-inflicted gashes fresh and evident upon the living corpse. The dragon was merely a mutilated body floating in the sky, still mobile from a sick twist in fate.

King felt his body being flung onto something, and swiftly carried away. The freezing cold greeted him as his body was transported farther and farther away from the greedy flames. The Fraxure blinks his eyes open only to catch the sight of large stones being hurtled to his half-brother, whom stumbled backwards upon colliding with the rocks. Now fully conscious, he shuffled off the Sawsbuck, bowing. "Many thanks, P- Shade." He murmured. The shiny dragon squints his eyes shut as the sand rages at his face, the pale grain scraping at his burnt face.

Thankfully, he soon felt the sharp pain subside and when he opened his eyes he found a newcomer. A large Metagross, it's arm shielding most of them from the buffeting winds. "Any of you three want to tell me what's going on?" King blinked, before regaining composure. "We are in a battle with the Hydreigon, a friend who has betrayed us." Short, concise, and straight to the point. "If you can help us, sir, I would be grateful. Please call me Prince."

Paladin roared with fury, his garbled speech translated nto angry gibberish as blood dripped from his raw mouth. His sharp teeth clashed together hungrily, something that Melinda also used to do when she wanted food. Something that Lotta-... Lotta. That darling Gible baby of his, he still loved the child. The shiny scales that she was born with, her beautiful green eyes that Paladin himself once had.

Perhaps he had it all wrong... Maybe he was fighting for the wrong cause.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:34 pm

[Skip]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:21 am

Icirrus City//Night
    [15]

No one seemed to take much note to his sandstorm, which was just fine with him as he looked around the sky for Paladon. This would be the second time a member of this group attacked him, even if he wasn't attacking Kuro directly, he still felt like it was. Even the monkey started to go wild. "This group, there all crazy." He muttered to himself as he kept his eyes open for any attacks coming his way so that he could dodge them. If one more member of this group went undead on him, he would jump into that water around dragon spiral tower and let himself drown.

((Not much for him to do, and I didn't want to skip again, so this was the best I could come up with ono ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:21 pm

(ARG, technical difficulties. Skip. You can have Alexander do anything that helps.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Icirrus City| |Night

As Wildfire danced about like an idiot, she stopped and threw back her head. OOOOOH~ Flamy wants her body back Wildfire see's~ Wildfire snickered and her sickly purple head flame dulled in color and returned to it's dull purple and red mix. Flame shook her head and slowly made her way back toward her friends. Damn Wildfire. She nearly got me killed. As the now sane Infernape walked she got smacked in the eye with sand. She cursed and rubbed the sand out.

The Infernape stud in front of Shade and King as she continued to wipe her eyes. Damn. I hope Wildfire did her part and did SOMETHING to him. The Infernape said. She sighed and looked at her slowly turning purple hands. She wasn't ready to turn. Not yet. She shook her head and turned back to the battle. She was ready to die. It was that or wait for Wildfire to take over completely and kill all her friends.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue May 22, 2012 9:49 pm

[OOC: Skip, please.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 pm