Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Baloo
Kaze
Jirachi
Weavile
Abysswalker
Suicune
Hydreigon
Min
12 posters

The ICIRRUS Team

Anonymous

The ICIRRUS  Team - Page 11 Empty Re: The ICIRRUS Team

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Icirrus City|Late Evening
    (41)

Kinah just sat there, watching them all. No one even noticed she wasn't in the main group as they all fawned over the star fairy. Paladin shot her a glance once, but was pulled away by the annoying shiny Fraxure. This was beginning to look very familiar. Her, sitting in contemplative silence, while the world continued without her. Just like the PC box. This was abandonment.

A single tear threatened her eye, and she couldn't hold it back as it ran down her cheek. They didn't need her. She had brought Pure back, but the doe's childhood friends were both right beside her now. Kuro had all but forgotten her, and the monkey Kinah herself could care less about. And the Axew...ugh. She didn't even want to go there. Every one of that line she had met so far had been completely barmy.

So why...

...why was she here?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening [34]

One of the two tiny new green Pokemon placed a stone in front of Pure, it was a stone in shape of a Music note, glittering as if a magical power came from it, "You dropped this when you passed out." The Sawsbuck blinked, what had happened earlier? And where did the stone come from? She felt a familiar aura radiate from the little stone, "I-I don't remember holding onto that...."

The yellow pixie thing came up, she seemed new, Pure has never seen her kind before, her voice seemed like music to the undead's hearing, "My name is Jirachi, the Wishmaker from Hoenn. I was summoned here because of the Wish Stone, and in exchange for that stone I will grant you a wish."
    Wait... What? The Sawsbuck heard a bunch of nonsense about wishing, but the fuck? This some kind of joke? She had never heard of a 'Jirachi', but she tried to suppress a sigh, as soon as she was about to give her thoughts, Prince immediately interrupted, "So what are you gonna wish for, Pure?" He bounced with joy.

Pure caught herself in surprise, that was Prince right? She stood on her feet, grabbing up the Wish stone and tucking it neatly in her scarf. She wobbled a bit before trotting in the shiny Fraxure's direction, hesitant at first. But the sound of his voice, she gave him an affection nudge, "Prince! Long time no see! You evolved too, that's wonderful!"
    Though her feet felt even more painful as she tried to carry her weight, falling down to the concrete once again.

She gazed at the group with a weak, sheepish smile... Where's Kinah? The Sawsbuck looked around quickly, only to find the Mienshao over by the fence, "Kinah?" Pure called out, "Come out here! We don't want you to get eaten by stinkies!"
    An apologetic gaze she gave at the Mienshao, we don't want our friend to be alone now! She handed another apologetic gaze to Jirachi for not give out her wish, but she just simply shook her head, "I do not need to wish for anything, could I hand my wish over to Kinah instead?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening

As the Infernape made her way back to the group, she slug the bag over her shoulder. She looked at the group and found that Pure had woken up. She stopped in her tracks and lowered her head. Maybe I shouldn't be with this group anymore. Maybe, it's time for me to leave. Flame was so lost and confused that she didn't know what to do. She tighten her grip on the bag.

She took a deep breath and continued to walk closer to the group. Hey guys. Sorry I took so long. I got some food and more medicine for everyone's wounds. Flame said as she put the bag down and opened it up to reveal all kinds of berries and pokemon food. Flame nodded her head at Jirachi, then turned to Pure.

You got any wounds Pure? I can clean and bandage them for you if your hurt. Flame said with a skidish voice. She really hadn't the foggiest idea what to do or how to tell the others that she was infected. She sighed and pulled out a Cheri Berry and munched on it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 pm

((Please skip me for now, Kuro isn't really doing anything right now.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 pm

(OoC: Sorry, it's spaghetti night, that means I have no time to post. [Ri's reply to Paladin: "Um... Nope... You would know it was her if you saw her."] I know I could post tomorrow but I hate it when people end up waiting for me.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm

((I have to post in the team she is going to, so Mewtwo said to go ahead and put up my leaving post for Kinah. It's been fun guys!))

Icirrus City|Late Evening
    (42)

"Kinah?" Her head turned to see Pure calling her. Was the doe really the only one who noticed? "Come out here! We don't want you to get eaten by stinkies!" She was back to her old self then. Kinah gave a sad smile as she acknowledged her friend. It wasn't right for her to be here anymore. She had got what she wanted, she was back home in Unova, but...this wasn't really home anymore. There was nothing left of her former life. It was time to go.

She made her way over to the group to tell them that she was leaving when she heard Pure say something to the weird fairy-thing. "I do not need to wish for anything, could I hand my wish over to Kinah instead?" Kinah stared agape at the doe. Pure wanted to waste her wish...on her? Kainh held up a paw to stop anyone from saying anything about it. She didn't want the wish, she just needed to get away from here. Pure was making it more difficult to leave by being so nice to her.

"Sorry, luv, but I can't accept your wish," she told the Sawsbuck. "If you don't want to use it, then save it. It's yours, after all. I just came over here to tell everyone...I'm leaving. Don't take it personally, I just can't be here anymore. There is just too much pain here, I need to start somewhere fresh. I'm sorry." With those final words she turned, waved farewell behind her, and made her way through the trees to wherever this crazy world would take her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Icirrus City||Late Evening
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How long has it been? Eris didn't know as she walked through a forest, she it was one cause she kept finding herself walking into trees and tripping over roots. She didn't even know how many days had passed since she left the others back in Goldenrod. A default to being blind, you never could keep track of the days very well.
    Eris let out a sigh as she kept on going, was she even in Unova? Or had that boat she found bring her someplace else, she hoped it didn't, but there was only one way to fine out, find a pokemon and ask, the only problem was, where was she going to find a pokemon that didn't want to have her for its lunch.
    The Deino began to get nervous at the thought of getting snuck up on and eaten alive, it was something she wouldn't be able to handle. If she was going to die, she would want it to be something heroic, or maybe old age, not torn apart from being lost.

After a few more moments, Eris found herself out of breath so she sat down to regain it. She was panting from her long walk through the unknown forest, keeping her sense's on high so that nothing would get the drop on her.
    She was laying down under a root, close to falling asleep if not for her starting to hear something, something that sounded like voices.
    Eris raised her head and tried to hone in on them. They where to far for her to make out what they where saying, but they where voices none the less. And where there where voices, there had to be living pokemon, maybe they could tell her where she was.

She got up and started to run in the direction she heard them, hearing them get louder and louder as she got closer till she burst through the last few bushes and was now in a clearing. She knew it was a clearing because of the fresh wind she felt on her fur and scales.
    She slowly approached the group, keeping her distance as to not startle them. She had her head lowered as she began to speak. "U-um, excuse me. Could you please tell me where I am?" She asked as she stood there nervously awaiting there answer.

((Sup Icirrus, great to finally be rping with you all!))

Last edited by LostCall on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Icirrus City |Late Evening

"I do not need to wish for anything, could I hand my wish over to Kinah instead?" Jirachi nodded. "That's perfectly fine with me." She turned to the Mienshao in the group, patiently waiting for any kind of wish the Pokemon may have. "Sorry, luv, but I can't accept your wish. If you don't want to use it, then save it. It's yours, after all. I just came over here to tell everyone...I'm leaving. Don't take it personally, I just can't be here anymore. There is just too much pain here, I need to start somewhere fresh. I'm sorry."

The Mienshao turned to leave, and walked away. Jirachi gave a tiny sigh before looking back at the Sawsbuck. "It seems that the wish is now yours again. You can had it off to someone else if you want." she murmured. The Wishmaker hoped the undead would make a decision quickly, she hadn't have all day. She perked up at the sound of a new voice, and turned to see a Deino.

"U-um, excuse me. Could you please tell me where I am?" Jirachi frowned. "You're in Icirrus City of Unova." she stated. Wouldn't a Pokemon native to the region know which city is which? Even if it was blind.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Icirrus City| |Late Evening
    53 / 20

Paladin quietly sat, watching as the group conversed. Pure was back to her old self, thank goodness. He perked up as Kinah spoke, talking about... Leaving? "I just came over here to tell everyone...I'm leaving. Don't take it personally, I just can't be here anymore. There is just too much pain here, I need to start somewhere fresh. I'm sorry." The Hydreigon frowned. "There's nothing to be sorry about. It was nice knowing you and being your friend." He gave a small smile, waving with his only hand. "Bid you good luck on your travels Kinah, maybe we'll cross paths once again." she had already vanished through the trees, and only a few seconds had passed before the Dragon frowned again. Things were starting to fall apart around here again.

Prince didn't pay much attention to Kinah's absence. He hadn't known her that well to begin with anyways. He looked expectantly back up at Pure. "Looks like the wish is yours again. Are you going to give it to someone else?" he asked curiously. Was Pure really so selfless to give her wish away a second time? It was a really kind gesture though.

"U-um, excuse me. Could you please tell me where I am?" That voice! Prince knew that voice! He had heard it back in Goldenrod, it was the voice of the Deino called Eris. His head whipped to the source. About to answer, Jirachi had beat him. "You're in Icirrus City of Unova." He shrugged it off and jumped on his feet, excited. "E-Eris? Is that really you?! How'd you come all the way to Unova from Goldenrod?" he asked, eyes wide in surprise. He turned back to the group.

"Oh, this is Eris, a Deino I met back when I was with a group of survivors in Goldenrod." he grinned. "Hey Eris, you still remember me, right?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening [35]

"Sorry, luv, but I can't accept your wish," Kinah said to the Sawsbuck, Pure completely understood, for the Mienshao probably wanted Pure to wish, though the Grass-type didn't really know what exactly to wish...[i]"If you don't want to use it, then save it. It's yours, after all. I just came over here to tell everyone...I'm leaving. Don't take it personally, I just can't be here anymore. There is just too much pain here, I need to start somewhere fresh. I'm sorry."
    The Unova Pokemon felt her heart drop, Leaving? Before Pure could say anything, her friend left nonetheless, escaping through the trees before anything else could happen. She dropped her gaze toward her hooves, frowning, Did I do something to Kinah to make her leave? She felt emotions churn in her stomach, but her thoughts were immediately broken off.

"It seems that the wish is now yours again. You can had it off to someone else if you want." The pixie Pokemon said, Prince adding onto that, "Looks like the wish is yours again. Are you going to give it to someone else?" The Sawsbuck nodded, "Y-yeah, you can have it Prince." Pure smiled sadly at the yellow Pokemon, "I apologize for wanting to give away my wish several times." The Sawsbuck was sick, obviously not in the right mind to be that self-less... Unless she did that on purpose, the doe must be crazy.

"U-um, excuse me. Could you please tell me where I am?" Pure turned at the source, a Deino. She felt like she just got stabbed again and again, so much like Paladin in their younger days. "You're in Icirrus City of Unova." Jirachi diligently replied, the Sawsbuck just swallowed a gulp. Watching Prince exclaim in surprise, "E-Eris? Is that really you?! How'd you come all the way to Unova from Goldenrod?" Awww, looks like Prince found a Princess~ Pure felt happy for the Shiny Pokemon, watching him introduce the newcomer so happily, "Oh, this is Eris, a Deino I met back when I was with a group of survivors in Goldenrod."
    Goldenrod?! That must be a long way, obviously something that took a couple of days worth of traveling.

The Sawsbuck fell down on the ground once more, feeling weak at her legs, she let a loud Bam! escape the moment she fell, giving a bashful smile, "Sorry, clumsy."
    A total lie, it wasn't clumsiness, it was obvious something was wrong with her, and it made her feel so wobbly on the legs, and so tired by the minute.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

The Infernape watched as the Sawsbuck fell down a few times, "Sorry, clumsy." But it was a lie and Flame could tell. As she watched the Sawsbuck, many things came to mind, but nothing felt right. There was something big wrong with Pure but what? Then something clicked in her mind. She let a gasp, but recovered before anyone could do anything.

She looked at Pure and turn her back toward the doe before speaking, Get on. Flame said as her head flame dimmed. The darkening sky let loose with a light falling snow. The Infernape's light head flame lit up the small area where the group was located. The light bounced off the rumble from the tower. The way her head flame danced, the light in turn made the shadows dance and made many look like scenes. Like from a battle.

A battle between a Turtwig, a Chimchar and a Darkrai, dances around the shadows. A stormy night and the face of a surprised Turtwig also appears and disappears. Then the face of the Turtwig appears, but it not a cheerful face. It a face of sadness. Flame's fire makes shadows and the shadows show her past, but only part or her past. She looks at the shadows and a lone tear falls. I'm taking you to the pokemon center. They have things I need if i'm going to look after everyone's wounds.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 am

Icirrus City//Late Evening
    [12]

Kuro was sad to see Kinah go, he wished she would stay so that she could teach him how to fight, but like everything else, it was nothing but wishful thinking. Pure didn't seem to know what to wish for, as she lay there. Kuro didn't really know what to do himself, he just stood there watching everything unfold.

"U-um, excuse me. Could you please tell me where I am?" Kuro turned to see a Deino. It was strange for a Unova pokemon to ask where it was, at least to the Larvitar, Jirachi seemed to be thinking the same thing as it replied to the dragon pokemons question. Kuro wasn't really feeling great with so many dragon type pokemon around here, but it was a pretty great way to overcome his fear of them.

Kuro lost half of what Prince was saying to the Deino, all he got was that its name was Eris, kind of an odd name for a dragon pokemon, but I guess it worked for her. At least he and the Axew weren't the only stage one pokemon anymore, though he wasn't planning on staying a Larvitar forever. He was going to evolve soon enough, though how soon was still a mystery to him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:22 am

Icirrus City | Late evening | 5
    Ri sat there, tired. Normally he didn't stay up this late, but, eh. Whatever. Not like it's gonna end the world. Speech flew over his head. He couldn't focus. All he could understand was that the Deino that just appeared was named Eris and she came from a place called Goldenrod... Ri yawned loudly. He looked at the Sawsbuck. She had fallen down several times. Her excuse was that she was clumsy, but she wasn't clumsy before. Something was wrong, something was terribly wrong, but he didn't know what. The Infernape picked Pure up and said she was taking her to the Pokémon center. Something about supplies. The shadows made pictures, he noticed. There was rain... a Turtwig... a sad Turtwig... a battle of some sort going on between a Turtwig, a Chimchar, and a ... wispy blob. Ri waddled over to Flame. "You're okay yourself? What happened to your arm?"

(OoC: I think it was her arm, anyway. Earlier Flame wrapped her scarf onto a wound, that's what he's talking about.)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:15 pm

From listening to the shiny Fraxure, she discovered that the Deino's name is Eris. What an interesting name... She'd never heard of a Pokemon named such name before. "Y-yeah, you can have it Prince. I apologize for wanting to give away my wish several times." The Wishmaker only turned and smiled at the sickly Sawsbuck. "That's alright. I don't mind."

An Infernape rushed to the cervine who began to fall, helping the doe. With a small sigh she turned back to Prince. "What is your wish?" she asked gently, waiting for yet another response.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 pm

54 / 21

"Y-yeah, you can have it Prince." Prince's eyes had widened at the words. "R-Really?!" he asked, excitement in his voice as he began to go into deep thought. "Oh, but I don't know what I'd want... There are so many things to wish for!" he exclaimed, frowning. What was he supposed to ask? "Um... Jirachi, may I have some time to think about it?"

Suddenly Pure fell to the ground, blaming the action on clumsiness. Paladin watched carefully. There was definitely something wrong with Pure but... What was it? he grit his teeth in frustration. Was she sick? If so, with what? Flame had come to Pure's aid, suggesting going to the Pokemon Center.

"I'm... Going to go gather some resources." he muttered. "I can do it alone. Thanks." with his concluding statement, the Hydreigon began to float away, scowling. He headed to the cliff, the same one he, Prince, and Pure all sat on and talked. He punched his only hand to the ground angrily, pain rippling through his body. Everything was slipping out of his grasp now. His former mate, Melinda. His current love, Pure. His best friend, Prince. They were all fading away, while his other friend, Draol, got murdered. Kinah had gone away. Hell his daughter he never really got to know was long dead too. This wasn't fair. This just wasn't fair. A snarl ripped his throat as looked down the cliff, eyes cloudy with fury.

He leaped.

Plummeting, his heavy body was beginning to reach the sea, his single eye closed shut and his body as limp as a doll. He would die today, he will. Once he reached the dark, yet inviting depths of the water he will pass, but tomorrow he would rise again. Because he knew a secret, something that he could still hold, something that hasn't slipped away yet. The infection eating through his cells and grasping at his brain. This was it. Once he rose from the dead he would truly be alive, having bent the laws of nature and without rules to bind him to the world, he could live how he wanted, he could finally be alive.

"I got it!" Prince squeaked in surprise, jumping with joy. "I wish that I could evolve, so I can protect everyone. I'm not strong enough to make everyone happy when I'm like this, so Jirachi, can you let me evolve? I wish to become stronger so everyone else can be happy." Prince hoped it didn't sound selfish, but he was being sincere. He wanted to protect Pure, Eris, and everyone else by becoming stronger, he would be their shield.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening [36]

"Get on," Flame said, "I'm taking you to the pokemon center. They have things I need if i'm going to look after everyone's wounds." the Sawsbuck shook her head, "No thank you, I'll get up just handy dandy!" Pure forced herself to get up, straining her legs, she would be screaming in pain at the moment, but she gave an awkward smile, insisting that she was fine. Prince seemed very excited to get a wish, "R-Really?! Oh, but I don't know what I'd want... There are so many things to wish for!" The Grass-type was self-less, as long as her best friends were happy, she was perfectly fine enough. "Um... Jirachi, may I have some time to think about it?"

The Sawsbuck threw a glance at Paladin, who seemed somewhat fustrated. Should Pure have given him the stone instead? She was worried, but the thre- excuse her, two-headed dragon simply floated away, "I'm... Going to go gather some resources. I can do it alone. Thanks." Pure giving a frown, but shrugged it off, hoping he would return perfectly fine. "I got it!" Prince squeaked, it made the Grass-type Pokemon nearly fall back down, but thankfully, she was able to hold her ground this time, giving a warm smile at the shiny Dragon-type, who was jumping with joy. "I wish that I could evolve, so I can protect everyone. I'm not strong enough to make everyone happy when I'm like this, so Jirachi, can you let me evolve? I wish to become stronger so everyone else can be happy."

A prince in shining armor... Pure thought, it was the same line that her parents had told her back when they were alive. It was a story where the heroic prince saved a princess from the evil Druddigon! Funny, they fought one just earlier, and Prince came rolling by. The Sawsbuck wondered who her knight in shining armor would be, but who knows? Paladin could still be yearning for Melinda anytime now. Which reminds her, isn't her childhood buddy taking a while?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 pm

"No thank you, I'll get up just handy dandy!" Flame turned to watch the doe stain to get up. Flame sighed. She heard the one called Prince speak, "R-Really?! Oh, but I don't know what I'd want... There are so many things to wish for! Um... Jirachi, may I have some time to think about it?" Flame smiled alittle at the Fraxure. She wished she could find one of those stone's, but in the state she is know, she doubted she'd even have friends for much longer. Her fire had already turned color. It was just a matter of time before she lost her mind.

Then she was broken from her thoughts when she heard Paladin speak, "I'm... Going to go gather some resources." Flame stud up and turned to him. I'll... She could not finish what she wanted to ask because Paladin spoke again, "I can do it alone. Thanks." The Infernape tilted her head at the dragon, but he floated away before she could say anything else. She just shook it off and listen to the Fraxure.

"I wish that I could evolve, so I can protect everyone. I'm not strong enough to make everyone happy when I'm like this, so Jirachi, can you let me evolve? I wish to become stronger so everyone else can be happy." Flame smiled. What a noble reason to want to evolve. Not like me at all. I evolved only to save my own ass. She thought. She looked at Prince, Pure, Kuro, Ri and Jirachi. She knew she had to tell them, cause at some point they were going to start asking.

She took a deep breath and faced the others, Hey guys. I've got something to tell you all. She stopped and made sure she had everyone's attention before she took a shaky breath and continued. I um.........I'm infected. That Druddigon, bit me and infected me. She said as she unwrapped her Scarf and revealed the bite wound. It was still there and the are around the wound started to turn purple and the wound it's self was green with infection. She wrapped the wound back up and sat down on the rubble. I....I'm sorry i've keep this from yall. I...just wasn't sure what you guys would do and if i'm right, I don't have much longer until the infection takes hold of my mind. Flame suddenly had a huge interest in the falling snow as she told the others about her own infection.

When that happens, if i'm still here, I want you guys to kill me and prevent anyone else from getting hurt.The last words came out in a choked up voice. Flame hadn't relised she was on the edge of tears. She took her eyes away from the others and put her hands out to let the falling snow land on her hands and arms as the tears finally started to fall. She was ready. It was almost time to see Moonlight again. He was waiting for her somewhere and she was going to see him again. She just wondered, when. When was she going to she her friend again?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

((Kuro is doing NOTHING! So please skip :3 ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

(OoC: No motivation... please skip)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 am

Icirrus City||Late Evening

"You're in Icirrus City of Unova." Said an unknown voice. Eris was in Unova? That means Prince can't be to far off. She couldn't help but stifle a small smile as she found that she was a little closer to finding the shiny Fraxure. She was about to ask if they had seen him when she was interrupted by another voice, one that knew her name.
    "E-Eris? Is that really you?! How'd you come all the way to Unova from Goldenrod?" That Voice, it couldn't be? Already? "Oh, this is Eris, a Deino I met back when I was with a group of survivors in Goldenrod. Hey Eris, you still remember me, right?" That confirmed it. Her small smile was now a huge grin. It was Prince, she had managed to find him after all.
    "Prince! It is you! I would remember your voice anywhere! I came looking for you after you left Goldenrod. I'm glade that your all right." She said, looking in the direction the shiny fraxures scent was emanating from. She was so happy she felt as though she could scream with joy, then she remember there where other pokemon around and somewhat blushed before looking away, a little nerves now.

From what Eris could smell, there seemed to be five other pokemon, but two of them where giving off a very uncomfortable scent. "I smell undead..." She said as she backed away, her head low. They smelt like undead, but they where strange scents. Where they really undead?
    She silently listened to the conversation that was happening, though she wasn't really paying attention to what anyone was really saying. Eris heard something about a wish, but she didn't know who was talking.
    "Y-yeah, you can have it Prince." Said one of the pokemon that had the strange undead smell on them. Prince gets a wish? Eris wondered what it was that he would wish for, something wonderful she was sure of.

"R-Really?! Oh, but I don't know what I'd want... There are so many things to wish for! Um... Jirachi, may I have some time to think about it?" Prince said to the pokemon that had told her she was in Unova. So it was named Jirachi. She felt as if she had heard that name before, but couldn't quite put it, but that didn't matter right now.
    "What are you going to wish for Prince?" Eris couldn't help but ask as she etched closer once again to the group. She had no idea who they where or what pokemon they where, and she couldn't just go around biting everyone to find out what they where, not when they just met, it would seam rude, but it was also driving her mad not knowing.
    "I got it!" Prince said after thinking about it for what felt like forever. "I wish that I could evolve, so I can protect everyone. I'm not strong enough to make everyone happy when I'm like this, so Jirachi, can you let me evolve? I wish to become stronger so everyone else can be happy."
    Evolve? Prince wanted to evolve? Eris look at him, though she wanted the Fraxure to stay the same way he was now, but if he wanted to evolve, who was she to stop him. One day she to would evolve, but unlike Prince, Eris would be getting a second head, then a third when she did again. She really was not looking forward to that.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 pm

"I wish that I could evolve, so I can protect everyone. I'm not strong enough to make everyone happy when I'm like this, so Jirachi, can you let me evolve? I wish to become stronger so everyone else can be happy." The Wishmaker grit her teeth as she heard his wish. Help him evolve? How in the world was she supposed to do that? As the Hydreigon floated away her eyes glanced at the crown of the dragon before her. At the dead center was a polished Everstone. That was it.

"You already look very strong, strong enough to have evolved already, but you have that everstone-" she motions to the crown. "-upon your head. That's making sure you won't evolve." Jirachi points out. "If you want to evolve you're going to have to remove that."

The pixie averted her attention to the Infernape, who just told everyone that she was... Infected. "When that happens, if I'm still here, I want you guys to kill me and prevent anyone else from getting hurt." Jirachi blinked. The flaming monkey was that willing to protect everyone? On the cost of her own life?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 pm

55 / 22

Paladin's eye was screwed shut as he collided with the water. He felt the air in his lungs forced out, and as salty water began to fill the dragon's mouth. Cracking his single green eye open he swore that amidst the crimson-tinted liquids and blurred out shapes he could see a lovely Gabite- pretty blue eyes and face that seemed as if it were sculpted with the finest porcelain. Melinda. A shaking hand reached out for the illusion, and the Hydreigon felt immediate regret swell up within him. Frantically he tried to swim back to the surface. Melinda wouldn't have wanted him to die like this, she would have wanted Paladin to live until the end, not just quit! However, his efforts were futile, as he only sank deeper and deeper into the darkness.

"Prince! It is you! I would remember your voice anywhere! I came looking for you after you left Goldenrod. I'm glade that your all right." The Fraxure felt his spirits lift as his friend recognized him. Eris remembered him! Suddenly, with a sniff, she backed away, seemingly cautious. "I smell undead..." A sad smile graced his face. "O-oh, Eris, it's alright. Pure's an undead, but it's okay, she's a friendly one." he mumbled, looking to the Sawsbuck while speaking.

Suddenly Flame began to speak, about how the Druddigon bit her and she was... Infected? Prince's eyes widened in disbelief. "I....I'm sorry I've keep this from yall. I...just wasn't sure what you guys would do and if I'm right, I don't have much longer until the infection takes hold of my mind. When that happens, if I'm still here, I want you guys to kill me and prevent anyone else from getting hurt." Prince's eyes were brimming with sympathy. "It's alright, I'm glad you told everyone about this. It means you have trust in us." He paused. "That's really noble of you."

"You already look very strong, strong enough to have evolved already, but you have that everstone upon your head. That's making sure you won't evolve." Prince turned his attention back to the Legendary, nodding in understanding. "If you want to evolve you're going to have to remove that." The shiny Pokemon blinked for a few seconds, thinking it through. But the crown is really special to me... Especially the Everstone, it was my favourite... His eyes closed as he went through a deep thought. Then again, I can just take it off for this once and then after I evolve, I can wear it again. Slowly, his hands drifted to his headpiece, claws latching onto the golden metal before he pulled on it, twisted the crown around until it came off his head with a small pop. "There." He smiled. "What now?"

Suddenly, a roar echoed from down the cliffs, before a Hydreigon burst out of the water. His eyes were glowing a bright scarlet, mixed in with the calm green. A crooked grin was on his remaining face, his faded pupil dodging around with insanity. Clicking his teeth together, the two-headed dragon flew up high in the sky, his maw flaming with orange before he blasted an orange orb in the sky. The ball of color glided up to the clouds, before bursting into flaming purple meteors, raining down upon the land. Paladin roared again, blind with rage and fury, but his heart was no longer beating. Paladin was now undead.

Glaring, his eyes rested on his current love, Pure. The Sawsbuck was stumbling clumsily, but slowly getting up from the ground every time. Anger and bile rose in his throat at he watched her gaze, directed at Prince, with a soft smile on her face. Did she dare to be unfaithful to him? Did she dare to fall for his best friend instead? With a loud, cracking snarl he opened his jaws wide to unleash a massive Fireblast at the deer, and also at his former best friend Prince.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Icirrus City | Late Evening [37]

"I smell undead..." Eris frowned, Pure felt a dagger stabbed her through the chest. Oh yeah, she was dead unlike these Pokemon. [i]"O-oh, Eris, it's alright. Pure's an undead, but it's okay, she's a friendly one." The Shiny Fraxure defended, the Sawsbuck felt a tiny blush with a smile appear, not that the blush was visible of course, but it made hope rise in her when others consider her friendly.
    "I....I'm sorry I've keep this from yall. I...just wasn't sure what you guys would do and if I'm right, I don't have much longer until the infection takes hold of my mind. When that happens, if I'm still here, I want you guys to kill me and prevent anyone else from getting hurt." Flame perked up, another dagger pierced through Pure's chest, her friend becoming an undead. That wasn't the only reason for feeling the guilt, she remembered her earlier fit, where she mocked Flame;
    "Better? Than this? HA! You must be really shitting me. Says the chimp who believes that she could be friends with an infected! Ahaha, stop fucking with me now, with your 'believe' crap."
    Now that she's one herself, it made Pure want to just beat herself up, in which she did mentally.

As Prince and Jirachi began discussing things, the Sawsbuck simply smiled at the sight of the Fraxure. Her childhood friend, whom she hadn't seen in so long, whom she thought she had lost forever - now back. It felt like a dream come true really. The trio was all back together; Paladin, Prince, and her, Pure. The Unova-native felt her legs wobble again, taking her chances on continuing to stand up.

When the shiny Pokemon popped off his crown, a roar was heard from the distance, letting Pure's smile fade as well as directing her attention. She let out a gasp of horror, seeing that it was... Paladin? Before she could confirm her suspicion of the oddly familiar figure, a ball of fire hit her directly, forcing her to slide against the floor, jerking around as she tried to get the fire off her face. The sensation of fire burning against the side of her face felt like that one time in her past where a forest fire raided her home. Except this time, she was a lot more up close and personal with it.

The Undead continued to jerk against the grass, feeling her consciousness leave her. Was she going to die after this? For real? She screwed her eyes shut, feeling a wave of darkness wash over her.

[Ooc: The right side of her face is now burnt 8u]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Flame was tried and truefully, in shock. Her friends had taken the news very well. Which made the Infernape kinda scared, but change her mind when Prince spoke, "It's alright, I'm glad you told everyone about this. It means you have trust in us. That's really noble of you." She managed a slight smile at the Fraxure. Thanks Prince. That means alot to me. Flame said as she turned to see Paladin. He stud up as he fired a Fire Blast at Pure and Prince. She tried to jump in front of the attack, but Pure got burn. She spat curse words toward Paladin.

Damn dragon. What the hell does he think he's doing?! Flame said as the Fire Blast collide with her. She wasn't able to save Pure, for the most part, but she'd be damned if she let Prince and the others get hurt. She looked up at Paladin and spat a few more curses at the two head dragon. THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING PALADIN?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE?! Her fists started to crackle with electricity as she yelled at the dragon. Why the hell was he acting so stupid?! She asked herself, then something clicked inside her head.

You infected too, aren't you Paladin. She asked. Flame already knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it from Paladin. It's finally time. She told herself. Her hands glowed a faint purple, but faded before anyone could ask. She had used Hone Claws, because she knew she was going to have to fight Paladin, no matter what. For some reason he wanted to hurt the others and Flame would be damned if she let that happen. She was staying alittle longer and she WAS going to start something, but this time it was for a good reason.

(Alright, well Flame's going to be staying alittle longer and Lute said it was a ok to start a fight with Paladin. So yall better be ready for a HUGE battle.)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:42 pm

As the Fraxure's crown was removed meteors of flaming purple came crashing down onto the ground, forming multiple deep crates in the damp ground. With a quiet squeak of surprise the Wishmaker flew away as licks of flames were hurled at the Sawsbuck's face. Exactly what was going on here?! Squinting and looking up she caught sight of the same Hydreigon from before, leaking with salt water and with an air of death. It's hideous face was contorted with anger.

As the Infernape yelled curses at the dragon a sentence caught the wish Pokemon's ear. "You infected too, aren't you Paladin." Jirachi looked back at the two headed behemoth, before her eyes laid on the crown of Prince. If Prince fought the Hydreigon... Then he would be able to evolve! Perfect! Absolutely perfect plan- and all she needed to do now was make sure it actually went underway. "Prince," she floated next to him, whispering. "He's completely lost his mind, he's trying to kill everyone. You have to put him out of his misery, Fraxure."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:43 pm