Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Baloo
Kaze
Jirachi
Weavile
Abysswalker
Suicune
Hydreigon
Min
12 posters

The ICIRRUS Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The ICIRRUS  Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The ICIRRUS Team

Post by Min Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iccirus City | Noon

[OOC: I will refer to Angry Paladin as 'Guard' from now on. When he refers to a team member as a brother or a sister, it's in a friendly way. |D]

"Oh man this is too much to handle. Now all of us are evolved. We're unstoppable, ha ha ha! This tower may or may not be overrun, but if it is I want every last one dead from our sacred place." Guard nodded. "Agreed, brother. My mother's family had lived just beyond the tower, in the dense forest towards the East. The tower was a sacred place for us." he spoke. "No. Might die." Guard turned to Pure, who was shaking her head. He frowned. "I can understand your worry, there is a great chance the tower has infected inside. But if it means to have the chance to rid one area completely of infected, I will take it. Besides, we are all evolved, like Draol said. We are much stronger than before and if we work together, we can win."

"I'm sorry, alright. I'm sorry for attacking Pure the way I did. I was also wrong about that. So sorry for acting like an idiot earlier. So can we start over?" Guard was about to reply but then an Ice Beam hit him, freezing his lower body and making him drop from levitating due to it's weight. He grunted in pain as he looked towards the Glaceon who had attacked him. "What the FUCK do you think you're doing, pest?" he snarled. "Do you have a deathwish that you hope I will grant?" His jaws were crackling with electricity.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

"I know its scary to think about going in there with more powerful creatures. I wouldn't go in unless we had a powerful force to fight with. But now we do. The speed," he pointed at Flame, "the skill," he moved his hand towards Kinah, "stealth," Draol pointed towards Pure for her look of the forest and being infected so she'd be ignored by other zombies, "power," he pointed to Paladin, "and defense." Draol knocked on his chest armor then continued to speak. "These may or may not be what you're each good at, but its what I've seen so correct me otherwise. Point is that I think that tower can be ours to bring back, and turn into a beacon of hope for others to see. So who's with Paladin and me." Draol was never the one to like be first or in command, so he somewhat established that by saying Paladin first. Then in an instant, an Ice Beam struck Paladin from that same Glaceon from earlier. "Hey! He just saved your life and thats how you thank him." Draol knew Paladin was different looking since last time, but you still would react to anyone like that. The Glaceon tried to hide after the fact of senselessly hurting someone, especially with ice on a dragon, burrr. "Come on don't be shy, explain yourself."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Iccirus City | Noon [21]

Pure smiled as the ape patted on the back, she was relieved that it didn't hold any grudges against her. Guard shook his head as he countered her arguement, "I can understand your worry, there is a great chance the tower has infected inside. But if it means to have the chance to rid one area completely of infected, I will take it. Besides, we are all evolved, like Draol said. We are much stronger than before and if we work together, we can win." The Sawsbuck looked down on the ground, this became a habit somewhat, but she looked back up, "Okay. Trust you." She agreed. However, an Ice beam out of no where hits Paladin, "Paladin!" Pure screeched, she immediately went in front of the three-headed Dragon, shaking her head side-to-side, "No fight, no fight, no fight!"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm

(OoC:Skip my turn plz. Can't think of anything for Flame to do, sorry.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

Guard was about to attack the Glaceon when Pure stopped him. "No fight, no fight, no fight!" Guard sighed. "Alright..." he frowned.

No matter what he did the ice casing still wouldn't fall off. he shifted right and left, punching at the solid with his head hands and only small cracks were made. Giving in, Guard spoke. "Could someone please get this stupid weight off me? It's hard to levitate as is without this most of the time, a weight isn't really helping." he grunted, levitating off the ground a bit only to slam back down.

[OOC: Didn't really know what to post...]

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

Draol saw Paladin struggling to remove the ice from his back and asked for help, Draol decided to do the honors. "Alright hold still, this could sting." Draol used his Poison Jab attack to impact the ice and let the venoms bleed through it, moisturizing and weakening it enough to slide off, not letting any of the venom to touch him of course. "There you go now fly." Draol knew levitating was a completely different thing, but with those wings it gave enough of an image of flying. "Anywho I say we get this show on the road. Now I have a plan if anyone would like to hear in order for us to make it through this tower alive." Draol looked to the upper part of the tower, pointing at the Druddigon flying around it. "Paladin and Flame can take that upper area, flying and scaling around the walls to kill them for no surprises from the outside for the rest of us." He looked back to the entrance of the tower. "In order to prevent more surprises, Pure can scout ahead, viewing the area of enemies and structure. Afterwards I'll come in and disable all abilities anything could have(mold breaker) and slay them afterwards. It's the safest way I can think of it. I don't want to seem like I'm taking charge, but I'm an eager Bidoof for wanting these zombies out of here. So if you agree, do it, if you don't, say something otherwise."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 am

Iccirus City|Noon
    (25)

Kinah's eyebrow twitched. Even Pure agreed that the tower was a death trap yet Paladin was agreeing with the towering idiot. Not only was he agreeing, but he was trying to defend the idea to Pure...what the hell happened here? Did getting transported here scramble everyone's brain? Letting out an irritated sigh she stormed past the two 'leaders' and sat on a fence that once surrounded a now demolished house. She let out a level glare at Draol when he pointed at her, even if he was recognizing her skills, because she just did not want to go in there. The very idea was ludicrous and if anyone expecting her to help on this suicide mission they were sorely mistaken. When she heard Pure agree she nearly fell off of the fence. "What?!" she cried out. But it went unheard, because at that moment the Glaceon decided to go nuts and attack Paladin.

The Glaceon looked...different, somehow. Even when Paladin's angry side was threatening him, he didn't seem fazed by it at all. 'But, he was last time, wasn't he?' she wondered silently. Paladin was pissed, and Draol was helping him bust the ice surrounding his arm. Kinah snickered at Draol comparing himself to a Bidoof, she couldn't agree more. But there were more pressing matters than his opinion on what to do. There was still a crazy Glaceon to deal with.

"Look you," she growled out at Draol, her sarcastic grin turning more into a sadistic one, yet she refused to move from her perch on the fence. "Why don't you sit down and shut up before I wipe the floor with you, all right? You seem to have forgotten that a daft eevolution just attacked Paladin and has yet to answer for it. We can't go running around willy-nilly just because you have a death wish. It's wood for the trees, mate, you have to focus on the bigger picture."

((OOC: Sorry, I missed so much the couple of days I was away I had to recap a bit.../sweat. I didn't want to take over the page with quotes so I just summarized. And no offense to Draol, Kinah is just...kind of losing her mind...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 pm

[Ooc: Skip me please, we'll say Pure disagrees with Draol's plan, explaining to him how other infected hate her guts]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Iccirus City|Noon

The fire monkey looked at Draol. Are you crazy?! I'm not going to scale that! Flame said as she pointed to the tower. She stud by Pure, backing her up. She then turned her attention to the Glaceon. And what is wrong with you?! You have no right to attack Paladin like that! Flame said as she looked to Paladin and remembered when she attacked Pure.

Her tail flame grow as her angrier peeked. She couldn't hold back any more. She aim a Flamethrower at a near by rock. She did not want her friends getting hurt. Especially after she just apologized.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

[OOC: I got permission to do this...]

"Alright hold still, this could sting." Guard nodded as the ice broke. It did sting a bit, but he didn't mind. "Thank you, Draol." Then the Haxorus began to explain the strategy. "Paladin and Flame can take that upper area, flying and scaling around the walls to kill them for no surprises from the outside for the rest of us. In order to prevent more surprises, Pure can scout ahead, viewing the area of enemies and structure. Afterwards I'll come in and disable all abilities anything could have(mold breaker) and slay them afterwards. It's the safest way I can think of it. I don't want to seem like I'm taking charge, but I'm an eager Bidoof for wanting these zombies out of here. So if you agree, do it, if you don't, say something otherwise." Pure disagreed, saying how all the infected hated her guts.

"Pure's right about that one. I've seen how the undead glared at her. She's definitely not going to be safe in a crowd of the dead." Guard growled. He turned to Kinah. "And you're right... We do have a pest we- no I have yet to take care of." A wicked grin plastered Guard's face as he turned to the Eeveelution, who was glaring at him defiantly.

"Explain yourself, runt." he snarled at Roach, who only leapt at him with a Iron Tail. The Hydreigon barely dodged the attack as it scraped one of his arms. Suddenly, Guard felt something stir within himself. Something powerful. Something destructive. The urge to eliminate everything within his sight was rising inside as he let out a roar, using fly right in time so he wouldn't be hit by the Ice Fang that the Glaceon lunged at him with.

And without another word Guard unleashed a Draco Meteor, the flaming rocks pummeling the Earth around him. He quietly hoped that his friends had enough motor skills to actually get to safety as he charged and unleashed another Draco Meteor. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Roach's tail getting crushed by one of the flying boulders.

Now was his chance.

Guard swooped down from his Fly, and in a flash he was back in the air again but with the Fresh Snow Pokemon in his mouth. A single snap of his jaws and the pest was dead, a loud crack resonating as the Hydreigon crushed and snapped his prey's bones. In a single movement he devoured the creature, but that was not enough. But then he began to falter mid-air. He was getting tired, and fast.

He could feel Roach's cold body inside of him, and it wasn't complying well. He slowly floated down from the sky, his eyes half-closed in tiredness. The cold easily made him tired. "...Shit."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

After watching the frieghtening scene with Paladin and the Glaceon, Draol knew he meant business towards anything wrong happenning. "Wow, that was unexpected." When hearing everyones opinion on the plan, it pretty much seemed as if they weren't even going to go. "Well now that that's over with, I kinda didn't know how you all would act to the situation, so thats why it was only a suggestion. Now all I can wonder about is if we're even going to that tower or not, and if so what we'll do." Draol looked back at the tower in a slight sorrow recollecting stories about it. "It could be tough, yes, but the key word there is 'could be' and like you said, we don't know how everything acts here. But even if they are stronger, I at least want a chance to know that those infected are gone in there, thats all. We're not stupid for wanting something attached to us, we just want to protect it, we aren't born quiters or fearful, but that's just how we anylyze things. So is it really that HARD to at least TRY."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Iccirus City|Noon
    (26)

Kinah grinned like a madman when everyone finally started to see reason and agreed that the tower would be suicide. They weren't completely rejecting the idea but they still weren't going with Draol's plan, and that was a start. When Paladin spoke to her she glanced up, sarcastic grin still plastered on her face. She got a sick thrill out of watching the Hydreigon tear apart the Glaceon, and even cheered for him. Though after the fight, if one could even call it that, he didn't seem well. He was hovering closer to the ground than before and looked to be distressed. Though she was concerned for her teammate she forced herself to stay quite, she couldn't let them get too close again. Last time it didn't end well. They got to her, and if she wanted to keep her emotional barriers rigid like they had been before meeting this group, then she had to keep everyone at arms length. It was the only way.

"...We're not stupid for wanting something attached to us, we just want to protect it, we aren't born quitters or fearful, but that's just how we analyze things. So is it really that HARD to at least TRY." Oh, Draol had been talking again. She was getting scary good at tuning him out. Though with how their 'friendship' had been before her evolution it wasn't hard for her to understand why he was the easiest to distance herself from. Kinah almost felt like she liked the flaming monkey more than Draol, and she'd known Flame for not even a day. She cleared her throat and made herself comfortable on her fence-post perch. "Trying isn't the issue, it's asking whether or not I am willing to die for something I don't really care about. My family was from here, yes, just over the cliff in fact, but that doesn't mean I give one lick about some silly tower full of dead domesticated pets."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Iccirus City | Noon [22]

"Pure's right about that one. I've seen how the undead glared at her. She's definitely not going to be safe in a crowd of the dead."
    The Sawsbuck makes a faint smile as Guard spoke, finally, someone that understood.

The Scene that Paladin and the Glaceon caused Pure to shiver, but in the deepest dark thoughts that lurked in her mind, she knew that the Glaceon deserved it.

Draol broke her thoughts, "It could be tough, yes, but the key word there is 'could be' and like you said, we don't know how everything acts here. But even if they are stronger, I at least want a chance to know that those infected are gone in there, thats all. We're not stupid for wanting something attached to us, we just want to protect it, we aren't born quiters or fearful, but that's just how we anylyze things. So is it really that HARD to at least TRY." Pure stomped her foot, "NO. Just no! Is thou crazy? Tis is a ridiculous idea! I, for one think we should attract infected out of the tower, instead of a direct attack, thus we lower the chance of getting ourselves stuck in the middle of the damn tower surrounded by undead that could feast on us." First time she said a bad word, but who cares? It felt pretty good.

[Ooc: Thought I would change Pure's way of speaking, let's just say evolving her changed her accent HURRR]

[Ooc: Let Pure be bait plox ;O; ]

Last edited by Wind on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 am

Iccirus City | Noon

Flame stared at Paladin for a minute. What the help just happened?! The Monferno looked to Pure. "NO. Just no! Is thou crazy? Tis is a ridiculous idea! I, for one think we should attract infected out of the tower, instead of a direct attack, thus we lower the chance of getting ourselves stuck in the middle of the damn tower surrounded by undead that could feast on us." Flame thought for a moment before saying something. Yes, that could work. I think Pure's plan is more realistic then Draol's.

Flame turned to Draol and nodded her apologies. She then turned to Kinah. "Trying isn't the issue, it's asking whether or not I am willing to die for something I don't really care about. My family was from here, yes, just over the cliff in fact, but that doesn't mean I give one lick about some silly tower full of dead domesticated pets." The Monferno looked confused. Not trying to be mean or anything, but what do you mean by "domesticated pets?" Her tail flame flickered in the snow.

But first, why don't we find a place to stay for the night. I rather not sleep out in the open. Flame said as she looked around for a place to spend the night. She then turned to Draol. And no. I don't really want to stay in another tower. Even if your all from this area. Flame said as she started to walk away. Her tail flame guiding her friends.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

"Wow, that was unexpected." Guard gave an unsettled grin, feeling queasy with something so cold inside of him. "He deserved it. Bastard wouldn't have said anything either way." he shrugged. He glanced at Kinah with her grin. He gave a faint smile, inwardly chuckling at how that expression never seemed to change now that she had evolved.

"Well now that that's over with, I kinda didn't know how you all would act to the situation, so thats why it was only a suggestion. Now all I can wonder about is if we're even going to that tower or not, and if so what we'll do. It could be tough, yes, but the key word there is 'could be' and like you said, we don't know how everything acts here. But even if they are stronger, I at least want a chance to know that those infected are gone in there, thats all. We're not stupid for wanting something attached to us, we just want to protect it, we aren't born quitters or fearful, but that's just how we analyze things. So is it really that HARD to at least TRY." Guard was half-listening to his friend's words, too occupied on trying to not fall asleep from getting his energy sucked out by the cold.
    "Trying isn't the issue, it's asking whether or not I am willing to die for something I don't really care about. My family was from here, yes, just over the cliff in fact, but that doesn't mean I give one lick about some silly tower full of dead domesticated pets." Guard gave an amused chuckle at 'domesticated pets'. It was half-true, most Pokemon were rather domesticated- especially the ones who were caught. He would never know the feeling of being well-fed and the touch of a human's hands though. He was born wild and stayed wild.

"NO. Just no! Is thou crazy? Tis is a ridiculous idea! I, for one think we should attract infected out of the tower, instead of a direct attack, thus we lower the chance of getting ourselves stuck in the middle of the damn tower surrounded by undead that could feast on us." Guard rose a brow. "Is it just me... Or did you just get a new accent? Anyways... How do you suppose we attract infected out of the tower then? Use one of our own as bait and hope that the undead won't kill us before we get them successfully lured out?" he laughed a bit.

"But first, why don't we find a place to stay for the night. I rather not sleep out in the open. And no. I don't really want to stay in another tower. Even if your all from this area." Paladin finally took over again, shaking his head. "Wait- w-wait just one moment. Hold your Ponytas." he looked to Pure. "Pure, do you still remember Prince? He used to play with us together when we were younger." he smiled at the memories. "What would he do in this situation? Afterall... He was basically the smartest out of all of us... Lesse. He would look for supplies!" Paladin gave a happy smile as he looked towards the direction of the Poke Center, where the Pokemart was. "I don't know about all of you but... I'm going to go in there to look for some supplies. There's a slim chance of anything that we can use being in there- but it's worth a shot before we retire."

He floated inside the building, going through shelves and stocks of items. It wasn't long before he discovered potions and Pokeballs, along with some TMs. He smiled. He quietly grabbed one of the TMs, an orangey-red one, and felt the TM be absorbed into him. He blinked a few times in confusion before realizing her had just learned Fire Blast. "Well that's convenient." he grinned, feeling a small fire start within him. A few more minutes of searching and he found a box of RageCandyBars. He immediately grabbed it and went to the others. "Jackpot. I found some food! RageCandyBars- I heard that they were really popular in Mahogany Town in Johto." he smiles.

[OOC: My posts suddenly became longer. Oh gosh. OTL]

Last edited by Slange on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Dragon Spiral Tower, Roof | Noon

"NO. Just no! Is thou crazy? Tis is a ridiculous idea! I, for one think we should attract infected out of the tower, instead of a direct attack, thus we lower the chance of getting ourselves stuck in the middle of the damn tower surrounded by undead that could feast on us." After the statement Pure made, everyone seemed to agree along with the mention of bait.

Draol smiled at anything that would let him be able to go in that tower, and so he did. "Then allow me." Without word of anyone elses say, Draol proceeded to run in the tower, head first, to allow this plan to start. Busting through the door he found himself in a room filled with Druddigon, Mienshao, and Golurk all looking hungry for some of Draol'd meat. Draol charged straight at a Golurk, jumping and griping his heet claws into it's shoulders, while grabbing it's arms with seperate hands. He pulled and pulled with all his strength and finally dislocated and ripped off the arms of the beast that fell backwards giving in. Draol took one arm and threw it through the chest of another Golurk and the other at a Druddigon causing it to crash through the wall. More infected began to surround him, so Draol now knew it was time to move up. As he was passing each floor he alerted the infected of his presence to make them follow up. Eventually he reached up to the top with tons of infected all gathered, stareing at him from the opposite end. A foolish Mienshao crawed towards Draol that reminded him a lot like Kinah. It leaped towards Draol, mouth open, but was canceled by his powerful fist going through the entire body and acted as a sleeve now. He slid it off his arm over the edge to fall where the entrance was.

The rest of the zombies seemed to be suprised from the sight, almost dazed from what they saw. This unfortunately didn't stop some of them from the urge of flesh. A Druddigon flew towards Draol, and had a wing break from Draol's knee and fell off as well. A Quarter of the group charged at him with arms sticking out wanting to grab something of his. This was quickly avoided by a simple side-step, letting them all fall to their deaths. The rest stared in anger at the previous attempts failing to get him. Annoyed at nothing happening, Draol yelled in anger, "Come on!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

Iccirus City|Noon
    (27)

"NO. Just no! Is thou crazy? Tis is a ridiculous idea! I, for one think we should attract infected out of the tower, instead of a direct attack, thus we lower the chance of getting ourselves stuck in the middle of the damn tower surrounded by undead that could feast on us." Kinah couldn't help it, she cracked up laughing. She managed to even lose her balance and went right of the fence post, barely managing to catch her fall. Just hearing that tone of voice come out of sweet, demure Pure was too much, and that accent! Even though her own British twinge was cause for amusement to some, Old English was just hilarious. "Is it just me... Or did you just get a new accent? Anyways... How do you suppose we attract infected out of the tower then? Use one of our own as bait and hope that the undead won't kill us before we get them successfully lured out?" Okay, now she was practically dying from hysterics. Any stranger, if they looked on at the Mienshao doubled over and in tears from laughing, would have easily thought her quite mad...though perhaps they wouldn't be too far off in that assumption.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but what do you mean by "domesticated pets?" Kinah suddenly stopped mid-laugh and shot a glance at Flame, raising an eyebrow. "I mean," she began, her voice growing a sarcastic tone, "Pokemon that spent their lives dedicated to a worthless human who, given the chance, would have left them to die in favor of something better. I served my time under one and I don't plan on ever going back to that life. I'm home now and that's all that matters, undead or no." She drifted off for a bit, climbing back onto her fencepost perch, then turned around to see Paladin with a big grin and suddenly darting off into the Pokemart. She cocked her head in confusion until he came bursting out with a something in his arms.

"Jackpot. I found some food! RageCandyBars- I heard that they were really popular in Mahogany Town in Johto." Her sarcastic smirk was back full force. He had only just eaten and already was thinking about food. Shaking her head in amusement she reached out and grabbed one of the bars, tasting it carefully. It wasn't bad, so she scarfed the rest of it and grabbed one more. But something was...off. It was quiet in the group, a little too quiet. Why wasn't the giant oaf making a big deal about no one going to the tow...Oh shit. "Uh...guys? Anyone seen Draol?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Iccirus City | Noon [23]

Pure rose a brow, everyone was questioning her way of speaking, she thought it was a nice way to speak, but oh well. "Pure, do you still remember Prince? He used to play with us together when we were younger." Paladin smiled softly, "What would he do in this situation? Afterall... He was basically the smartest out of all of us... Lesse. He would look for supplies!"

The Sawsbuck's heart broke apart, she frowned, she remembered Prince, she remembered how he was captured, while Pure and Paladin tried and attempted to get the people to release him. She didn't like it. She never loved the memories when her friends were taken from her, her loved ones, her family. Then when the fire taken her parents' lives, Paladin was the one that prevented her from rescuing them. The chance was slim, but what if they could have lived?

Her thoughts broke when Paladin brought out food. Pure blinked, what were they? They... Didn't really look tasty. They didn't look as tasty as that Monferno... The Sawsbuck shook her head in disappointment, she shouldn't turn into a complete infected now! Pure wanted to use Aromatherapy, to help calm her need for flesh, but she knew the group knows that she uses it to keep her away from her infected senses. She didn't want them to know, that she wanted flesh. They would kill her at the spot!

"Uh...guys? Anyone seen Draol?"

Pure blinked, where IS Draol? She gazed at the group, from Kinah, to Paladin, to Flame. She hopped up from her spot, and toward the tower, "I shall look for thou Draol. He is probably in the forsaken tower. And please. No one follow thee. I have a feeling that this... Is a conflict, that I alone shall solve."

With that said, she already headed in, her hooves clacked against the concrete as she looked up at the tall tower, could he be already at the top?

Only one way to find out, she entered the darkness of the tower.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

"Uh...guys? Anyone seen Draol?" Paladin was munching on a Rage Candy Bar when Kinah asked her question. He almost choked as he swallowed, glancing around. "Shit. Can't a guy here have a break?!" Guard snarled immediately, looking to the tower. "I bet 30 of these Rage Candy Bars that he's in the tower..." he grimaced as he heard a familiar voice. "Come on!" He chuckled as he grabbed around 15 bars of candy, smiling. "I win~"

"I shall look for thou Draol. He is probably in the forsaken tower. And please. No one follow thee. I have a feeling that this... Is a conflict, that I alone shall solve." Guard almost choked again at the accent, still not used to it. He quietly watched Pure leave into the tower. "That new accent's a bit weird... I'm just going to stay out here just in case they need backup from outside..." he murmured, watching more undead bodies falling from the top floor of the tower and into the waters.

"I still remember when me and Pure used to visit the tower once or twice on the days that it was bright enough to go travelling. Sometimes a really angry Druddigon would chase us out and threaten to eat us, though." Guard gave a quiet laugh, a hint of sorrow at the side as he recalled some old memories. "It seems the tower's undead isn't that strong though, seeing how many bodies are falling from the top floor." he muttered, taking another bite out of a bar.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Dragon Spiral Tower | Noon

The undead seemed to have responded to his comand, and were starting to come closer to Draol with every step they took. Draol backed up as they moved to him until he reached the edge of the tower. It seemed as though Draol had to choose his fate to either become one of them or let gravity take his life. The less suffering the better. He closed his eyes and fell backwards and so, Draol cast himself from the tower as the infected made a final lundge at him, falling from expecting him to stay. Time slowed down for Draol, his life flashing before his eyes, remebering his newfound friends and what they've been through. NO, he thought to himself, it's not my time. Draol openned his eyes to see he made it halfway down the tower. He leaned in foward and pierced the tower with his hands and feet and began to slow his speed until he stopped. This did hurt him very much but didn't want to give up on his mission. Draol climbed his way to the second to last floor of the tower, and punched himself a way inside. Infected were still on the top floor so he decided to pull the edge of the roof as hard as he could down. "Can't... give... up!" The side of the roof fell down, leaving a steep ramp for the zombies to slid down on. The Druddions flew up, and some Mienshao climbed back, but all the Golurks that were on the edge, fell down from their heavy bodies. Seeing that he had a clear passage to get out, Draol ran down leading the rest of the infected with him. Along the way he saw Pure and told her of the situation. "We need to get out, infected coming down."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 am

Icciris City|Noon
    (28)

"Shit. Can't a guy here have a break?! I bet 30 of these Rage Candy Bars that he's in the tower..." Kinah was about to point out the obvious, as in 'where else would he have gone?' when a loud yell came from atop the tower. "I win~" came Guard's triumphant shout as he ran off with almost half of the food. "No one was actually betting you! Sneak..." she huffed.

"I shall look for thou Draol. He is probably in the forsaken tower. And please. No one follow thee. I have a feeling that this... Is a conflict, that I alone shall solve." Kinah just stared dumbly at Pure, it was really hard to take her seriously with that accent. Even Guard seemed a little weirded out by it. But that didn't stop Pure, since she took off for the tower anyway, naturally Paladin following quickly behind her. Kinah felt anger growing hot inside, "Well...doesn't that just take the biscuit?"

She glowered after her friends, her gut turning to knots. She did NOT want to go there, end of story. Somehow that great behemoth managed to get everyone to do whatever he wanted anyway, by throwing himself right into danger damn the consequences. Seemed like nothing to do now but kick her heels, because she was not helping this sorry affair. Though the others might not be happy with her for her decision, it might be better that way. If they were angry with her it would be easier to distance herself from them emotionally if not physically. She would wait, and see how this all played out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Iccirus City|Late Noon
    (10)

The Monferno stared at the tower where Draol was fighting the infected. Flame looked at Paladin, Pure and Kinah. Paladin was going to help Draol with Pure. Kinah on the other hand walked alittle then stopped. Flame growled alittle but caught herself. She didn't have time for this. She turned and ran toward the others. She yelled.

Paladin! Lets climb the tower! It won't take us that much time to get to Draol! The fire monkey didn't wait for an answer. She started to climb strait up. As she climbed she relised that climbing was alot easier on her now. Maybe it's because I evolved. But the power I feel coming from the infected are just as strong. Draol, what did you get yourself into now? Flame asked as she climbed faster.

The top of the tower was coming into view. Her hope started to rise. As she jumped on the top of the tower she saw hordes of infected. They all looked at her. She gulped. You have got to be kidding me. Her tail flame started to grow larger and larger. Soon, as the infected started to attack her she spoke, THE FIRE OF LIFE WON'T BE EXTINGUISHED SO EASILY!! And with that a super powered Heat Wave hit the infected. They all hit the ground and turned to ash. Flame said a small pray. Hoping that Arceus would help they're lost souls fined peace.

Then everything started to go fuzzy. Flame wobbled on her feet. She new the ledge was right behind her. But, as if something had pushed her, she fell. Everything after that was a mystery. She had blacked out...Again. She had now idea what just happened. All she remembered was the feeling of free falling. Then the sudden feeling of someone holding her. As if they just saved her. After that nothing. Just darkness. The cold was unbearable. Slowly but surely, the thought of being alone hit Flame, like a huge rock slide. She cried out for anyone. Anyone at all. No one came. She just sat there in the dark crying for comfort.

Last edited by ShadowEevee21 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 am

Icirrus City//Late Noon

Kuro tossed a stone and watched as it skipped across the large puddle that lay out in front of him. He let out a sigh as it soon disappeared in the deeper part of it. He had lost count of the days that he spent in Unova, dodging the undead every step of the way. Being small had its advantages since he could get into places where he could hide, but he wasn’t a fast runner cause of his short legs.

He looked up when he heard some kind of commotion. He looked over to where he could hear it to see a tall tower on the other side of a bunch of trees. For a second he though he saw small black figures falling from its roof, so he rubbed his eyes to make sure they weren’t playing tricks on him, but when he looked again he noticed that he wasn’t seeing things, and that there where pokemon falling from the top. Wanting to get a better look he started to run in the direction of the tower.

Once he got through the forest without any problem he skidded to a stop and hid behind a bush. They’re where a few pokemon just outside the tower, and they seemed to be talking about something. While at the same time infected pokemon where raining down into the water that surrounded the tower. He started to feel sick being so close to water like this. He was ok with the puddle back in town, but it wasn’t as big, or as deep. He decided to wait behind the bush and see what happens next, then maybe reveal himself if he believes they can be trustworthy or not.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Icirrus City| |Evening

Guard gave a hearty laugh as he chomped on his food, the bottomless pit he called a 'stomach' still not satisfied. He began to quietly drift towards the tower, wondering if they were alright. Suddenly, a familiar voice shouted to him. "Paladin! Lets climb the tower! It won't take us that much time to get to Draol!" Guard rose a brow then snickered. "No." he deadpanned, throwing another wrapper away. "I'm busy eating."

He quietly floated in his spot as he watched Flame scale the tower easily, rolling his eyes as he carefully watched her just in case she got knocked off. He saw as she got to the top and heard her shout. "THE FIRE OF LIFE WON'T BE EXTINGUISHED SO EASILY!!" Guard watched as massive amounts of ash fell from the tower.

Then he saw Flame, she wobbled a bit before falling over the edge. She wasn't even doing anything to save herself! Guard snarled as he reluctantly put the box of half-eaten wrappers and bars down and began to rocket up towards where Flame was, letting one of his mouths grab her by her scarf and gently fling her towards some bushes for safe landing. He just hoped her tail won't light the leaves.

Suddenly he saw a bush shake a little, a few ways from where he flinged the Monferno. He quietly approached it. "Who's there?"

[OOC: I swear- his profile image was annoying to draw. OTL But omigosh, 9 more posts until EJ league! WHOO!]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Dragon Spiral Tower Entrance | Evening

Draol continued his way down the stairs with the infected following until he reached the door that he came from. On the bridge in front of the water with the advantage of them coming one at a time through the door. When they did come, he started killing creativly, triping then stabing them on the floor, puting his fist through thier heads from bottom up, or stun them to where he can use his head to slice theirs off. Less kept coming as the bodies started to pile, Draol just then started to kill then dispose of the body in the water. Soon they just stopped coming completely, to where he proceeded to dump the rest over the bodies the were blocking, also down into the water.

He walked up to Kinah with slight anger to talk to her. "Getting the tower back, without the help of your lazy unparticipating behind. Why don't you just leave if all you care about is what you want, and even then you don't do anything about that either. I at least take the initiative." Draol turned away from her not wanting to hear anything she might have to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 pm