Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Baloo
Jay
renegade
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
10 posters

The VERDANTURF Team

Anonymous

The VERDANTURF Team - Page 11 Empty Re: The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mauville, Morning(3)

The second he heard the sniffing he whirled around, and with a thunderclap from the force of his punch he knocked the Arcanine a good five feet from him. With an angry snarl he crouched low and shouted.
    "Get the fuck away from me!!"

Then he saw.... these were normal people. Not Undead. Wait... it's a trick. He was sure of it. He jumped back a few feet before slowly turning and dashing away from them.
    Vicariously I... will feel this...."

Instead of merely apologizing, which would've been sensible, instead he clutched the offending paw to his chest as it crackled with electricity, and he slowly rocked himself as he sat there in the middle of a field, humming to himself as he attempted to get a grip on what was really happening. He wasn't certain of anything anymore....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Mauville | Morning (1)

Lysana timidly hid behind a wall when she heard the crackling sound of lightning. She held low while taking a look what was going on. The first thing she saw was a angry yellow mouse punching the curious dog in the face. She quickly pulled her head back hoping she wasn't seen. "He must be... Infected for while... Probably..." She whispered quietly to herself thinking about the past experiences she had with her lost friends.
    Then the little vulpix noticed something else. She smelled something sweet. The hunger she felt earlier returned. She crept away from her hiding spot, trying to find the source. She noticed the smell directed to the abandoned pokémon center. However, it looked like there were more pokémon inside. Lysana decided to first think of a way to get there unnoticed and snatch some breakfast. Perhaps she could try finding a way in from behind the building. Quietly she sneaked through a few alleys until she reached the backdoor. It was obviously locked. She looked around for another way in. Looking around finding a broken window. Agile she jumped towards it and climbed through. She flinched for a while when a sharp piece of glass cut through her skin and dropped down into the dark room.
    Unable to see in the darkness the fox used ember in a careful way. The room was littered with boxes. She noticed a open box. But when she took a look in the box she saw the food was moldy. She decided to look for another box before waging to eat the food. The other boxes were closed and she wasn't able to open them. She decided to tackle one of the boxes with quick attack. The fox cried out loud when the pain of her wound increased due the impact. A stack of boxes fell over the vulpix.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Mauville City|Morning(29)

Dawnfang snarled and stomped her paws before getting up. "Alright you scruffy little thunder rat! What's your deal" she barked. Hot embers began falling from her mouth and bristled her hackle fur angrily. "Or I can tear you apart" she growled. It was too early for this noise...
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Mauville City|Morning Kibo-51 Baloo-31

Baloo watched the small mouse run off. He had to assume Dawnfang's wonderful personality and ways of welcome had scared it. Baloo stood up and stretched before looking at Kibo who had staggered to his feet. "What're you doing" he growled.

Kibo grabbed a spare piece of wood and drug himself to his feet. He heard a cry of pain and wanted to see what it was. Kibo rounded the corner and saw the toppled over boxes. He clutched his sore ribs and moved the boxes before uncovering the Vulpix. Kibo gently patted her side. "Hey this isn't the best place to sleep you know" he said softly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 am

(Skip. I'm having writer's block for Vera. Just say she followed Kibo over to the fallen boxes.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 am

Mauville | Morning (2)

The Vulpix felt a box being lifted off her back and felt a gentle pat on her side. It made her shiver. She'd rather not be touched my any unknown person. She lifted her head a bit and saw a blue face. "Hey this isn't the best place to sleep you know" he said softly. Lysana quietly stood up. She took a better look. It was a Dewott standing in front of her he seemed a little off. Behind him she saw a Quilava curiously looking at the Vulpix. She looked at the window. But it was too high to reach with one jump. The pain in her wound kept stinging her but she pretended it didn't bother her. I'll play along for now, she thought. Theres no way I can get out of here right now. But aside from that she got another idea to obtain some food. "Lysa hungry." She said with a soft childish voice and a confused face.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:41 am

Vendanturf Team||Morning ((11))

((Continuation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post.))

A burst of light appeared near the proximity of the Arcanine, showing the white form of a pokemon grasping something in mid air, after a split second time returned to normal, and the Banette lost her Luminescence.
    'ucker!' Twilight threw the undead head into the ground in the manner of football and the head exploded into several gory chunks all over the already blood drenched plush doll. Twilight whooped, her volume and expression dropping as she noticed her surroundings. 'This! This isn't the cave!' She looked around frantically saying 'Where in the sweet BLOODY Arceus am I!?!' Putting emphasis on the 'Blood'. I always did like blood...

She turned to the Arcanine "Well, Hi there! I'm Twilight, Do you have any idea as to where I am?"

Last edited by Twilit Banette on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Mauville City|Morning (30)

Dawnfang fell right on her ass as the Banette appeared. She carefully sniffed it before offering her paw to shake. Names Dawnfang friend! You're in Mauville City ya see" Dawnfang barked with her Arcanine majesty behind it. "I got a group of survivors with me in that there Pokemon Center" she said cheerfully finally getting pass the morning lag of the day.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 am

Mauville City|Morning Kibo-52 Baloo-32

Baloo watched Dawnfang make conversation with the rag doll looking Pokemon before opening the door. He whistled to them. "Hey! Over here" he called. Baloo would rather not have them out drawing attention to where they were.

Kibo blinked at the Vulpix just up and asking for food. He held tightly to his crutch before going off to the kitchen. Kibo knew Vulpixes and their evolved forms ate Rawst berries so that was his main priority. His ribs groaned in protest but Kibo was determined. He brought back a rawst berry and gave it to the Vulpix. "There" Kibo said weakly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am

(Skip. I'm sorry, but I just can't force another crappy one paragraph post into this team. I'm planning on moving Vera to another team soon.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 am

Mauville City|Morning (3)

Lysana felt sorry for the blue otter when she noticed his weak voice, but then came back to her rules of survival: Don't trust anyone. She sniffed the Rawst berry he took with him. She carefully took a bite from it, that brought up memories from her former home. The bitter taste reminded her of the terrible events that happened. She swallowed the piece of fruit trying to hold her tears. Instead of crying she lifted her head to the Dewott and smiled taking another bite from the berry.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Vendanturf Team||Morning ((12))

Well she seems nice! I'm surprised that she's fine with all the blood that's on me...Oh well, better not Jynx it. Heh, Jynx. Twilight giggled slightly at the pun. "Nice to meet cha' Dawnfang! Hmm...Mauville's in Hoenn right? Wow...That Kadabra must have sent me pretty far, I got here from Johto! Since it seems I can't really get back there," She gestured to the exploded gore on herself and the ground "I'd love to meet the rest of the group."

Twilight was skipping merrily as she and the Arcanine walked towards the building, singing an old hymn about Celebi and his travels through time with his companion in a blue box. "Oh! Looks like we're here! Yaaaay!" She cheered moderately, after all she was no fool to try to attract infected. She bounded into the Pokemon Center without a second thought. Her reception was met with a near comatose Dewott, a Quilave, and a raggedy Vulpix. "Sweet Arceus! What happened to you? I'll help fix you up." She used a Pain-Split on the wounded Dewott, since she was at full health it healed his bones like weeks of recovery and did a good deal to heal his cuts, but the move caused Twilight to stumble from the damage. "Augh...You really were beat up pretty bad. Hi there foxie, I'm gonna go take a nap now..." Twilight collapsed in a heap on the ground, snoring.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 am

Mauville City|Morning (31)

Dawnfang gently prodded the Banette with her paw finally realizing she was asleep. She bent forward stretching out with her claws scraping the tile floor. "Well guys we're safe here for the moment but..." Dawnfang started. She dusted the map off of the wall and put it on the ground for everyone to see. "Mauville is the center of Hoenn... We have weak grass and bugs to the West but ground and water and electric to our north, east and south... I suggest we barricade off the key entrances from those directions but leave the border to the West weak since me, Vera, the small Vulpix and hopefully our new friend here can defend it very easily" Dawnfang said before hardening her gaze. She poked her head out of the door and glanced around. "Here's the plan... We use dumpsters, cars and piece of fallen buildings as barricades for the north,east and south borders and chain link fences and chicken wire for the west" Dawnfang barked before stepping fully outside. "After the borders are built we will take care of straggling Infected in the city before taking watch to guard our weak border to the west and watching out for fellow survivors" she said proudly.

Dawnfang bounded towards the Northern border and rammed into a toppled over truck blocking the pathway partially before pushing a dumpster beside it. She smelted them together with Fire Bast heating them up to an almost melting point. Dawnfang tore the gas compartment off before setting it up. "A bit of fire and this will light up those undead if they get pass the barrier" she said before ramming into the barrier slowing building it up till it rose over her head. Dawnfang licked her singed and bruised fur before returning to the center. "North is secure but I'll need help with East, West and South... Kibo stay here with the Banette but if the rest of you could help old Dawnfang would appreciate it" she said witth a grin.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Mauville City|Morning Kibo-53 Baloo-33

Baloo rolled his eyes before going to the western border. There was no fence or chicken wire. He saw a small string of wire and a few cans from soda. Baloo stretched the wire across the main pathway and attached the cans to it. "There... If anything comes through I'll hear it" he said before going back to the center of the city. Baloo lifted up his paw and gagged. It was some sort of slime. He sniffed it and stepped back to wash his foot off just as it started to tingle. "Acid" Baloo growled before washing it away to the sewers. He ran the thoughts through his mind before shaking his head. "Grimer,Muk, Gulpin or Swalot... I'll take them out" Baloo growled.

Kibo looked down at the Banette before retrieving a bucket and a rag. He walked around the center before finding a laundry room. Kibo remembered Baloo saying dolls could be washed with clothes which meant laundry detergent. He found a half empty box or detergent and brought it back. Kibo looked over to the fireplace and put the bucket of water over it.. He struck his scalchops together making a spark to heat it up. "Hey Banette when ya wake up ya can wash off with this" Kibo said with a grin before warming his paws by the fire.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Mauville City|Morning (30)

Vera seemed to be getting a little bit antsy in here. There was so much going on and she really didn't like it. She began to grow scared again. She needed to leave. She went up to Kibo and placed her paw on his shoulder. "Kibo..." The Quilava said to him. "I'm going to go out and explore some other places for survivors." She leaned forward and kissed the Dewott on the lips. She held it for a few seconds before breaking it off and saying. "I'll be back. Don't worry."

"And to give me a reason to come back..." She added. Vera then did the unthinkable and handed Kibo her Oddish doll; the one thing she had left that reminded her of Charles. "I want you to hold on to this." She kissed him on the lips one last time and whispered "Until we meet again." She then left their little fortress without saying a word.

(OoC: Leaving post. I'll bring Vera back at a later date. In the meantime, she's gonna be on Rustboro.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:33 pm

(Skip, too busy atm... Let's just say Lysana is helping setting up in her pretending childish way)
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Mauville City||??? ((13))
    Dream Sequence 1

This day was going to be perfect...

Terra stood in front of the entrance to Victory road after the young trainer scaled the waterfall riding on Star's back.
    She opened all of her pokeballs to do a group training session before entering the cave undoubtedly filled with strong trainers. Beforehand Twilight and Carter had single-handedly defeated the Sootopolis Gym and it's Leader, Wallace. Terra still knew that she had to train if her team ever hoped to defeat the Elite 4. "All right everyone! Come on out!" The five Eager Pokemon came out of their corresponding Pokeballs. "I know that some of you might feel a little over confident after that last Gym. But we still have to train, alright? Now Flare," She gestured at the Blaziken. "How about you start?"

Why did it have to happen to her?

Suddenly, a Large, Dark Purple, Rotting Areodactyl swooped down cackling and with it's spade shaped tail, it swiftly sliced Terra in half. He scream pierced the air and sent the group to immediate action. The Areodactyl proceeded to cast down fire on the other 6. Carter and Andromeda managed to knock it away before it did damage to the Pokemon with their Thunderbolts and Ice Beam respectively. Then, when the beast was distracted, Flare Sky Uppercutted it, and then Iron Used Rock-tomb and cast it into the Waterfall, sending it to it's watery grave. Twilight kneeled trembling in Terra's pool of blood while she tried everything to save her trainer. She used Pain-Split, but all that did was rip off her Arm and Leg along with the ribbon part of her head. "T-Terra...You can't die. There's so much we need to do together. L-Like, meet Latias and Lugia, find your Mom, Beat the Elite 4..." Twilight stopped when Terra struggled to say something "I'm sorry Twilight...But it looks like I have to go..." Twilight froze when she saw the light leave her trainer's eyes.

Why did Arceus not give me tears?

You're a Failure It's all your fault
    You should have been the one who died

YoU DESerVe TO diE

Everything should die
    ~~~~~~~~

Twilight woke and found herself laughing manically on the celing, with her head backwards. Noticing her distressed and disturbed companions, she gradually stopped laughing and hopped down from the ceiling. "Errm, Oh! " She rotated her head to it's proper position and faced the Buizel and Vulpix. She chuckled akwardly"Sorry about that. I...Had a bad dream? And thank you for preparing a bath for me..." She looked down bashfully and proceeded to clean off the blood and filth that covered her dirtying the water in seconds.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Mauville City|Early Afternoon(32)

Dawnfang returned to the center and grinned seeing her new friend awake and bathing. "Well hey there" she said with a grin before sitting by the Banette. Dawnfang turned to the Vulpix before quirking her eyebrow. Or whatever bit of eyebrow she had... "And who on Arceus's green smurf are you" she asked before sniffing the small Vulpix. Dawnfang made it a point to know all of her fellow Pokemon by name besides calling them by species...
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 am

Mauville City|Early Afternoon Kibo-54 Baloo-34

Baloo turned to see Vera leaving the fortress for Rusturf Tunnel. He looked down before touching his chest. Baloo had liked her too... He sighed and dug a small hole before dropping a Sitrus berry seed in it. His entire body ached from the physical and mental toll of the pass day. Baloo wished he could've gone after Vera and told her how he felt but now she was gone... Just like Jewel... He dropped a bit of water on top of the ground where the seed was and moved on.

Kibo looked at the Oddish doll in his paws and almost instantly felt a jolt of pain in his chest. He whimpered like a newborn Oshawott pup and hugged the doll tightly. It still smelled like her. Kibo didn't want Vera to go... She was his love. His heart, his love and his everything was gone... She was somewhere that Kibo couldn't protect her... This was a time when Kibo wished he knew his mother... He held the doll as close and curled into a ball with tears in his eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:32 am

Mauville City | Early Afternoon | Lysana - 4

Heh... Green smurf... Lysana hid her little chuckle. "Lysana think you funny." She said with a little smile. She saw the Quilava from earlier just giving the Dewott her doll and then she walked off. Huh, where is she going? Ah nevermind that. Lysana knew one thing. One day, they have to leave this fortress anyway. They need food and water after all. And Lysana wasn't entirely sure how much food the pokécenter still had in stock. She looked towards the other side of the room where a bannete was bathing. The bright red eye made the Vulpix suspect something wasn't right her. I have to stay on gaurd, I can't be certain everyone's clear from the infection. She walked towards an old sofa jumped onto it and pretended to take a nap.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 am

Mauville City||Early Afternoon ((14))

Dawnfang Knows about the Smurfs? Well she probably had a trainer then. Maybe she knows about Ponies! I'll have to ask her later when there's no one else around to avoid embarrassing myself. "Hi there Dawnfang! How goes everything? I just woke from an err...interesting nap." The plush doll's normal eye widened with realization "I forgot to introduce myself to the rest of you!" She turned around to see the entire group, and put on a large smile and greeted them "Hi there! I'm Twilight and I'm very glad to meet you." She sat down on the sofa near the Vulpix with a somewhat disappointed look on her face. "You know Foxy, it's not very nice to think bad thoughts about an Empath. I know what your feeling, and I assure you, I have no malice towards you. You can judge me after you get to know me better, but please try to keep an open mind. Now, I'll let you nap." Twilight walked over to the Dewott with a happy smile on her face and said to him "Thanks for the bath, I don't think I caught your name Mr...?"

((Yeah, Twilight's an Empath. She got it from the fact she was never a Shuppet and her strange way of coming into the world. It's on her page if you wan to check it out.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Mauville City|Morning(33)

Dawnfang groaned as her belly rumbled. She went to find a kitchen and found the motherload. "R-Rice cakes " Dawnfang barked loud enough to be heard all the way in Slateport. She grabbed a box in her jaws and brought it to the others. Dawnfang placed it on the table. "Guys I got rice cakes" she said before flipping the box open. Each sweet individual cake seemed to shine with a heavenly glow. Dawnfang snapped one up in her jaws and grunted as the sticky cake stuck to her muzzle and jaws. "Come on dig in" she said.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Mauville City|Morning Kibo-55 Baloo-35

Baloo came into the center and dusted off his paws. "In a few days we'll have Sitrus berries" he said before sitting by the Vulpix. "I don't believe I caught your name love" Baloo asked her. With all these new people Baloo felt obliged of course. "My name is Baloo" he said before placing his paw on his chest. The courtesy of a gentleBuizel was most definitely showing through at the moment.

Kibo sniffed the strange doll Pokemon before grinning. Not infected. Not injured. She was clear. "The name's Kibo" he said before thumping his tail on the ground. He tucked Vera's doll into his bag and grinned. Maybe this day wouldn't suck as bad as he thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:57 am

[b]Mauville City | Morning | Lysana - 5

When the Banette was done speaking Lysana tried to hold her cool. Well, there goes my privacy. She thought irritated. She realized she had to be careful with whatever she would think. That might be a problem. Thinking is what she usually does. Stay calm Lysana you're not going to break your own rules just because some puppet tells you to be open minded. "I don't believe I caught your name love" The weasle asked the vulpix. "I'm Lysana." She said with a soft voice.
    When she opened her eyes she saw the big dog open a box and the sweet scent made the little fox drool. "Guys I got rice cakes" The Arcanine barked while taking out a rice cake and eating up. "Come on dig in." The vulpix swiftly jumped off the sofa and climbed up to the edge of the box. She inspected the sweetness quickly and then took a cake in her jaws. She dropped down from the box. She tried not to cry out in pain this time when the cut from earlier started stinging again. She nearly dropped the rice cake. She laid down on the floor and slowly ate the rice cake to savour the taste of sweetness.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Mauville City||Morning ((15))

Twilight sighed at the Vulpix's annoyance. Oh well. I guess it'll take her awhile to get used to me. I'd just like to know what her problem is, sometimes I wish that Arceus had made me a Telepath. Twilight smiled as she watched Dawnfang re-enter the room, and picked up the package curiously. "Wow, I don't think I can remember the last time I ate on of these, Or anything for that matter. Thanks Dawnfang!" Now how do I go about eating this thing? I can't take a bite out of it, it'll get my zipper all gummed up. I could eat it hole, but that's considered bad manners if I remember correctly. Although, they're probably not so uptight to hold it against me if I did that though. "Hmm...Oh well!" Twilight's zipper mouth opened on it's own accord suddenly, and a dozen black tentacles emerged and ripped the packaging apart, and greedily grasped the small cake, and thrust it inside. Twilight then zipped up her mouth slowly and smiled contentedly. "That really hit the spot. Thanks again Dawnfang!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm