Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:13 am

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 250px-304Aron

Battle Tower[2nd floor]|Midday

Arry wondered what could be up on the next floor and what did Mathias mean by he? Rebel? Or was he referring to someone else? He had no clue but maybe he should say who it is instead of saying he. "We might skip a floor here, but we at least we're goin' up." If there was nothing on the third floor, then they made a good choice. Arry was starting to get a little thirsty. The child looked right at the bottle of water Mathias was holding. As much as he wanted to say thirsty, he was wanting to say it in a nice way as much as possible. How would the Charizard react if he asked nicely? Maybe in a good way but it was up to him if he'll give the child water. 

The Aron then said something that was pretty much an indication of his thirst. "I'm thirsty, can I have some water?" Arry asked in the way any young pokemon his age would say it in. The sounds of the elevator made him think of some of his trainer's locomotive trains that he had in his room that he played with. The sounds of it going up and down and all around the tracks had made him picture himself inside an actual train to see the world from one of the carts. Unfortunately that imagination would never become real with the undead around. "Has anyone been on a train before?" Arry asked out of curiosity while waiting for Mathias to get the bottle open.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:08 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 UxYTNZ3

Battle Tower[2nd Floor]|Midday
91|54

Mathias missed Zeke more than anything and his death was just another sting to him. He was referring to their trainer who died in Orre during combat. Then when he heard Arry, he then gave the aron some water to drink. The elevator made that noise as if a floor was unavailable. If Mathias remembered right by past experience, it usually meant that the doors was locked via electronic lock and since none of them could read human language, it was impossible to know what humans have written or their language no less. He was spaced out and didn't hear what the others was saying. Remorse was there but life had to press on. No other way around it at all.

Bastet was focused on the presense she felt earlier. It wasn't undead for sure but the more closer they got to the next floor, the stronger it felt. It must be a potential survivor who might have holed itself inside this tower. Yet she knew if she spoke out to the others it would make them trust her less. Instead she wanted to ask about the grave outside that both her and Mathias passed earlier in the morning. First though was to finish up in the tower and getting back to the castle, then ask about the grave. She did see that Faux was kinda annoyed with her presumptions of the military being here and likely she should back off of that. Maybe spending to much time in Orre and with Zeke had made it tough for her to be a bit civil sometimes. If they did ask for her for some military knowledge, then she'll give it but right now she needed to not be so army girl like. "So um, do you guys think if we can find some lemonade? I know its a bit sudden but I kinda like lemonade and was hoping to share some." Lemonade did sound good though, hopefully there was some around.

Mathias then snapped out of his daydream and clarified what he meant by he. "I should clarify what I meant. I meant by our trainer. Anyways Cinder, Faux, what happened to the battle arcade? I noticed it was burned down but did something happen inside?" The charizard was curious since the battle arcade had one of his favorite machines inside. 
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:48 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 19594738_AEbZwwh0HkimsMI
The Battle Tower [2nd Floor] || Midday
Cinder 186 || Faux 146

While Cinder could feel Faux's burning gaze of frustrated disappointment she said not a word, nor did she let any sort of negativity permeate her mind."Has anyone been on a train before?" Arry asked, the question a welcome distraction. "I've seen one, but unfortunately it wasn't running at the time so we didn't get to ride." She commented with a shrug. Wonders never cease with this kid, his experiences rich for such a sort time within society. Must of had a human, and a good one at that. Did those experiences lead to him surviving this new world, or was it a stark shift that he still thought to be temporary? It didn't matter; he was here now and there was no way to go back to that.

The elevator seemed to move much slower this time, and floors going on like a crawl. Was the car losing power, had they skipped too many floors, or was Faux simply imagining it? Whatever the answer, it gave enough time for more idle chatter she did not wish to join in to until Mathias directed a question their way. "---Anyways Cinder, Faux, what happened to the Battle Arcade? We noticed it was burned down but did something happen inside?" Just hearing the name of that place was enough to make the fox's skin crawl, and she could see Cinder's entire body stiffen as her eyes remained locked on the floor. Both Pokemon were quiet, hell they all were, the horrors of that place still a fresh wound in their minds and along their bodies. "A battle in hell." She growled, doing her best to keep her tone objective despite her descriptor.

"Yeah, it exploded and fell down on top of us." Cinder growled with a tone half between deadpan and bitter, her description giving a bit more though the words were gross on her tongue. What was next, asking the details of undeads assault, or the stress they faced within the Castle? Cinder's paws curled against the floor uncomfortably. Legends, was it so hard to ask for one peaceful day?
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:11 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 Db6dAr2
The Battle Tower [2nd Floor] || Midday
Etincelle 167 || Melanie 167

"Has anyone been on a train before?" Arry asked as the machine once again started to whir. Etin did not have to think on his answer, replying simply, "Nope, I sure haven't." He didn't know what that was let alone if he had been on one, and while he could have inquired further he felt no pressing need to. Instead, his attention was once again on the window, and as they moved the group could catch more of the outside world. They had risen above the treeline, letting the small hound see much further past the horizon as they climbed. He felt his jaw clench, his body going stiff as he a section of trees that had been blackened and burned. Was that where his friends had gone?! Backing away from the outer edge he made no comment on the sight, instead pressing himself against Mel as he tried to put the scene and the unease out of mind.

"So um, do you guys think if we can find some lemonade? I know its a bit sudden but I kinda like lemonade and was hoping to share some." "Cinder and Arry found those other bottles. Theres gotta be more in here." Etincelle cheered, having assumed lemonade was a food or drink stuff off the name alone. Mel shuffled beside him, shifting her body toward Bastet's voice. A gentle nostalgic sigh sneaking out of her muzzle as she spoke. "If we don't, we used to make it back at home. We could probably do that here, too." It had been a while sure, and there would be difficulties thanks to.. her circumstances, but the fox wouldn't mind having the yellow drink once again as well. The Electrike nodded in agreement. "Can you really? That's amazing!" He cooed, genuinely impressed by all the things he didn't know about the fox.

Yet, despite the lightheartedness he felt the mood took a stark shift. "Anyways Cinder, Faux, what happened to the Battle Arcade? We noticed it was burned down but did something happen inside?" A cold sweat coated both Pokemon. It wasn't an invalid question, legends with all the fire types here one could assume they were at fault, but bringing it up was like rubbing salt in their visible wounds. The leads reflected their own feelings, refusing to make eye contact and speaking in subdued tones. "I broke my leg in there." The Ninetales admitted, speaking of her injury for the first time since announcing it originally. Pressing her muzzle against her throat Etin encouraged her to relax, and did not add to the conversation.

Then, like a godsend the elevator dinged, and the doors rolled open. The glass doors offered them plenty of opportunity to see, albeit somewhat obstructed, but Etincelle was feeling hot under his fur and could not take a moment to observe. "We'll, lets see what this floor has to off- erraahh!" With hurried steps out of the elevator the Electrike rushed forward without seeing the massive hole that stretch before him. Twisting and flipping he managed to catch the edge of the solid ground and dig his pads into it. "Etin!" Melanie barked, her concern fluctuating with the unknwon danger. With a heave and a hard oof he managed to pull himself back up, but the crumbling floor threatened to give way further and he bolted back into the elevator without another thought. "I'm fine, I'm fine." He wheezed, making sure the fox did not fret.
This time, the electric type took the chance to look out before them, and the entire floor seemed to be in a sorry, dangerous state with unstable flooring. "Maybe.. we should skip this one." He suggested, tilting his head toward the Charizard to send them upward once more.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:40 am

OoC)) Skip, Feeling ill due to COVID-19 infection. Will come back and post on this as soon as I'm feeling a bit more better.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:16 am

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 UxYTNZ3

Battle Tower[2nd floor]|midday
92|55

As the elevator was ascending still, Mathias listened to what Cinder and Faux said. "A battle in hell." Something seriously bad happened there if she was to say that. What could have happened inside? Bastet would be able to find out but she knew not to intrude in others business unless they wanted to find something out that they forgotten. "Yeah, it exploded and fell down on top of us." That sounded like it was bad. They didn't need to say anymore. Even Mel had said something that shown the severity of the issue. From what was said though, he could piece together what happened inside. The Charizard's face was showing signs he was angry and not the anger that would result in a shouting match but for a rampage to happen.

Bastet looked at Mathias seeing his face turn from curious to anger. She knew all to well when Mathias was angry but this wasn't directed at anyone except for the undead. Last time she seen Mathias angry was when someone threatened her. The Espeon had to say something. Though only directed to Mathias' mind in order to keep him from breaking the elevator. Mathias, calm down. I'm sure we can piece together what was going on. Just don't take it out on them. i know they are weary of us but we need their help as much as they need ours. Was this Mathias' wild nature coming out completely? Is she going to lose her brother that she has only known? It wasn't something Bastet wanted to think of.

The Charizard started to have flames lick out of his maw but it wasn't to harm anyone here. In fact he could smell something horrid as the elevator was about to stop at its designated floor. I know Bastet, but the undead had destroyed everything left of our memories of Zeke! Forrik was an unfortunate victim of the undead and he would still be here if we didn't decide to kill him! Right now though, we got bigger problems. I think we're about to run into a full on graveyard. After that, Mathias said something to them without directing anger towards them. "Say no more, me and Bastet will piece together what happened. Something isn't right, be ready."
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:43 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 19594738_AEbZwwh0HkimsMI
The Battle Tower [6th Floor] || Midday
Cinder 187 || Faux 147

"Say no more, me and Bastet will piece together what happened. Something isn't right, be ready." Was that.. an attempt at being respectful? It was a hard battle, piss off. What more was there to say? The Quilava could feel her skin prickling; what the hell was he implying, that they needed every last damn detail?! The elevator dinged and Cinder was grateful for a chance to get away from the conversation. Relaxing her jaw she huffed and tried to ignore her anger, instead thinking only of their coming exploration. "We'll, lets see what this floor has to off- erraahh!" The Electrike starts, heading out quicker than anyone else as the doors barely had a moment to roll open, but his venture was cut short as his blue form sunk in an instant.

"Etin!" Melanie cried, Cinder quick to parrot, "Etin!" She leaped forward, ready to pull him up, but Faux's graceful steps carried her further and to the Electrike's side. While the fox sunk her teeth into the hounds scruff he had just enough grip to pull himself up, and the weasel was left unhelpful and staring awkwardly. "I'm fine, I'm fine." He confirmed before she could even ask, and again the starter was left wanting as Faux peered about the floor they had stopped on. "This flooring here is falling apart." Faux comments dryly. "It's not safe to explore." Even her light weight dared to make the edge of the gaping hole crumble, and the further she looked the more gaps, holes, and cracks she saw. She needed no time to think about it; this was not safe.

"Maybe.. we should skip this one." Etincelle whined, his bravado shaken as he calmed himself down. Both fire types headed inside, and with the car clunking and moving upward once more the fox could only sigh heavily, "Hopefully the other floors are more sound."

It was a shorter trip, a few seconds at most, and Cinder looked outside this time. The windows here were not nearly as clear, and minimal cracking could be seen marring their surfaces. It was.. disappointing. Truly, everything about this place, the entire Frontier, had been so, and the further she explored these buildings she had imagined for so long the more she sunk into that disappointment. As the floor dinged and the clear doors rolled open Cinder made herself the first to walk out this time. "This one looks sturdy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:28 pm