Epidemic Johto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 6 Pixel

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 6 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:20 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 6 Db6dAr2
The Battle Castle | Midday
Etincelle 145 | Melanie 145

Though Etin's question was legitimately curious it was also meant to be a sort of icebreaker, an ease in to get a conversation going that wasn't tensely directed at their newcomers. It failed. "We ran into a little trouble, that's all." Faux said dismissively, her focus clearly on the present rather than past. “That’s a hell of a story, my friend. I’ll fill ya in later,” Rebel said cheekily, his response much kinder though very much the same. Either way, it just made him all the more curious as to what had occurred while they were away. The new pair introduced themselves politely, their amiability clear from his perspective and accepted by the eevee party, but the crazy gaze Cinder gave him said otherwise. Her voice was cold, uncharacteristically unwelcoming as she uttered a single sentence of, "What brings you two here?"

He didn't want to answer for them, it was just seem like an excuse coming from them and the pair were perfectly capable of explaining themselves, but Etincelle found it difficult to sit back quietly. They had done nothing wrong, and were exceedingly friendly, so why was Cinder so bent out of shape? No, he couldn't idly let them be lambasted and thus volunteered himself to prompt the conversation. "They're looking for some lost friends and hoped we'd seen them." He explained, casually nodding his head to the pair for further explanation. It wasn't until that moment that he realized he didn't even know the species of said friends, not that they'd seem many Pokemon regardless, but it was important information that was missing.

Melanie was not blind to the tension coming from one side of the room, but she remained quiet as she struggled not to fall into sensory overload. The new sounds of Pokemon entering the room painted a bustling picture of busy paws, though the number did not match the voices that accompanied them. The tense, frozen steps of those farther away spoke of the obvious tension she was already feeling. Hell, it seemed to radiate from the fire type pair as they [assumedly] stared down their new acquaintances. Cinder's crackling flames and fiery fur gave off its signature ashen scent but Melanie was put off by just how strong it was. The entire room almost seemed to smell of soot and ash, speaking of a fire greater than the starters two little flames.

Yet beneath it all was the faint scent of fruit. Regardless of the smoke it wasn't too strong, leading the fox to believe there was either not much out there, they hadn't brought it in with them, or the type of berry was a firm one than didn't give off much of a scent. "What kind of berries did you guys find?" She asked, ignoring the disconcerted pair as her muzzle pointed toward the sound of the eeveelutions. Whatever they were the fox greedily wanted more to eat, her hollow stomach unsatisfied from her prior meal.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:14 am

OoC)) Skip, Arry's just sitting there just letting the adults talk.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:17 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 6 UxYTNZ3
Battle Castle|Morning
74|37

Bastet drew a happy smile when Miyu introduced herself. This kit was quite the active one. “Miyu! My name is Miyu. Happy to mee-you, Bastet!” The Jolteon and the Eevee remind her a lot of Mathias and herself. What a world for this to occur in not once but twice in her lifetime. She wanted to say something to Mathias but it seems he's dealing with another problem that being a Quilava who isn't very trusting of him. Hopefully he could clear things up with her and explain to them that he has no quarrel with them. However, she wanted to ask the Quilava why she doesn't trust Mathias? It would help her understand, but right now it was best to not do anything to cause an issue.

The Charizard looked at the Quilava hearing her voice was as if she was untrusting. She doesn't trust me, could they have ran into Gabriel? I better keep my guard up just in case. Mathias couldn't tell if this was her way of saying hello or she just wants him out.  "What brings you two here?" Oh boy, this must be the bossy one. Better answer her and not anger her in any point. She doesn't look like she's in the mood for any jokes. What is her problem then? What could she have against him? "They're looking for some lost friends and hoped we'd seen them." That about sums up what Mathias would have said.

Bastet and Mathias then looked at Cinder before they went to introduce themselves. "He basically said exactly what we was going to say, but yes, we're looking for our missing friends. Anyways, I'm Bastet. I'm from Pallet Town." Mathias then spoke up as well. "I'm Mathias and I was also from Pallet town, but we're both wild now so it doesn't matter where we're from anymore. But if you all need help, both me and Bastet can help you as much as we can." The Charizard said as he offers his claws in friendship. However would she trust his words? It was only a matter of time.
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:32 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 6 19594738_AEbZwwh0HkimsMI
The Battle Castle || Midday
Cinder 164 || Faux 125

"They're looking for some lost friends and hoped we'd seen them."

A silent message passed between the two fire types as Etincelle's words hit them. Though they had only seen a handful of Pokemon in the past couple days any of them could easily be a lost 'friends' he spoke of. Faux's paws itched ambiguity; the Luxray they had dealt with before ended up benefiting them in the end, but by no means was it a friend. The murderous Houndoom had been a fellow survivor but by no means did that make it a friend either. The cruel group in the Arcade had all been friends, but not theirs. On top of those their newest acquaintance had tried to take a friend from them.. in nearly succeeded.  

Cinder could feel her core temperature rising as her suspicions went haywire. Her golden gaze widened, teeth clenching as she held back sudden accusations as the pair spoke up. "He basically said exactly what we were going to say, but yes, we're looking for our missing friends. Anyways, I'm Bastet. I'm from Pallet Town." Another drop hit her pool of suspicions as the Johto native noted how far Pallet was from this coast. Sure, a psychic and flier could negate that fact, but something about leaving their home region didn't settle with her here. "I'm Mathias and I'm also from Pallet town, but we're both wild now so it doesn't matter where we're from anymore. But if you all need help, both me and Bastet can help you as much as we can."

Normally the fire type would be exceedingly welcoming, greeting the new pair of paws aboard as they sat down for a celebratory meal, but nothing could be further from her mind in that moment. We don't want your help. ....But, they did need it. Her aching body spoke a tale of hard fight after fight, about a lack of rest and healing that everyone was likely feeling. Able bodied Pokemon could be just what they needed, but her nerves refused to accept that fact.

"What species are they, and their names?" Faux pressed, her voice as coy as possible. Though their search was none of her concern offering truthful information before sending them on their way would be the best diffuse for the situation. They would have no reason to come back, and no reason not to trust what they had been told. Her mental list of past friends and foes grew the more she thought about it, and any one of them could have been a friend passing through. I don't recall any looking for friends like these. But, the fox did not care for the troubles of these Pokemon, whether they be earnest or not. Her motives never changed, her suspicions always at the forefront of her mind. Mathias. It was the same name the undead had spoken, if not the only thing it said with any clarity. Her tails twitched, the coincidence being too uncanny for her liking. "You wouldn't happen to be searching for family, would you?"
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:24 am

((Skip. Got called in to do an extra shift at work.))
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:52 pm

((I'm gonna skip with Etin/Mel this round!))
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:03 am

OoC)) Skip again. Still nothing with Arry.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:07 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 6 UxYTNZ3

Battle Castle|Morning
75|38

"What species are they, and their names?" Faux asked them as it seemed that things wasn't as good. though Mathias did respond to the question. "Their names are Cosmic and Glass, an Umbreon and an Absol. They mysteriously vanished when me and Bastet got teleported away from the Under." However the next question though had confirmed Mathias' suspicion of his brother. "You wouldn't happen to be searching for family, would you?" This had settled unwell with Mathias as what could be said. What did Gabriel say to them and what was he plotting? It wasn't known but he'll find out one way or another.. The Charizard looked at Cinder and then the others then back to Faux. Mathias took a deep breath before talking. "What did my brother tell you guys and what did he look like?"

Bastet gasped and wanted to ask Mathias about that as he never spoke of that to her before other than small hints. Yet she knew not to interrupt. Instead she sat and watched things unfold.

OoC)) short post this round
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:31 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 6 19594738_AEbZwwh0HkimsMI
The Battle Castle || Midday
Cinder 165 || Faux 126

It was like pulling teeth with this guy and Faux could not stop her jaw from clenching. The red flags in her mind kept multiplying, her civil behavior waning as she thought of the well being of her party. This Pokemon could just be simple, with her overreacting, and she held back a retort when he finally answered her easy question. "Their names are Cosmic and Glass, an Umbreon and an Absol respectively. They mysteriously vanished when Bastet and I got teleported away from The Under." An Umbreon and an Absol? A trickle of shame twitched down the fox's spine; the only one of those she had seen was when she defected from the group. Though she didn't get a good look at the thing that Umbreon was likely not this ones friend; there was no Absol, and its physical condition had seemed too far gone for how unaware these Pokemon were.

Faux peaked over her shoulder, hoping Cinder would have better input where her own information was lacking, but the other fire type had nothing more to add. Another flick toward Etin and Mel give her nothing more. Shortcomings not withstanding, Faux politely shook her head and answered, "Can't say we've seen either here." Giving her two cents of truth the fox could only hope to receive the same back, and while it wasn't quite what she was expecting the Charizard's next question was enough to make her skin crawl. "What did my brother tell you guys and what did he look like?"

Her muscles immediately tensed, the other Charizard all she could see as she looked at Mathias. There was no such thing as an uncanny coincidence.. Tension hung in the air around her, a very real threat suddenly looming within their conversation. Had the undead followed this pair, or smelled them nearby? Was it directed by them like the Ludicolo had been? Was this place symbolic for them, or was it all truly random chance? "Nothing good." She said flatly after several moments, her thoughts clearly distracted as a cold sweat started to bead within her fur. Fear for her team was all Faux could think of, protecting the young and wounded from a possible return threat, but before she could act the other Pokemon at her side snapped.

"You both need to leave. Now." Cinder growled, the harshness in her voice uncharacteristic. They had killed Rebel, they almost lost another friend because of these Pokemon. The starter Pokemon's belly knotted at the thought of another fight. They wouldn't get a second miracle, and they were in no condition to fight off a tag team. Bursting her flames to burn even hotter the Quilava arched her back as she stared down the unwanted Charizard. "I don't care what you say- if you have some relation to that demon you're not welcome here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:54 am