Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:04 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 19594738_AEbZwwh0HkimsMI
    The Battle Tower [7th Floor] || Afternoon
    Cinder 205 || Faux 167

"Of course. It is far easier to transport the willing, however if I get my claws on her, I can take the other wherever, willing or not." Xiao spoke with complete confidence, like a master of a practiced art. The fox had seen the act before, but was now assured it was not simply a moral quandary. "Good. Then if we-" She starts, attempting to formulating aloud when a shrill yelp cut her off. "Faux, you're asking a death mission of him!" The hound stood firm, planting a paw into the ground as he stared her down. The fox did not flinch, and even straightened her back to raise her head higher. Shocked more by the outburst than the statement Cinder cringed slightly, and shot a surprised glance, but did not speak over Faux who motioned to continue.

"Xiao can handle himself." She attests, unshaken as she gives the floor back to the Togeren. "I am not new to putting my life in danger for the safety of others. I have no concerns about my own safety, as long as whomever I am protecting stays safe." There was a deep resolve to his words, like a Pokemon who lived to serve and protect rather than act for himself. The Vulpix realized that despite her confidence in their new companion she knew very little about him, and while his past did not concern them it made her curious to the hardships he had faced. That, and he did not necessarily say it would or could be a safe process for him, or that he was okay with it and not just accepting the request as needed.

Cinder's brow furrowed, head tipping with thought. It was the best idea they had come up with, morally and practically, but it still came with its fair share of roadblocks. How they would get that close to her being one of them, or prevent her from attacking or breaking away from Xiao. She tried to imagine some sort of trap, but the logistics with her, their time limit, and the location made any thought weak at best. "What if we tire her out? It'll make it easier for us to teleport her out and without putting Xiao in danger of being attacked directly." Bastet suggested, perking both fire type's ears. A glow came to Cinder's face as another chance to beat the shit out of the bitch was mentioned. It was enough to make her paws itch, legends she wanted to teach her a lesson, but they had talked their way away from that path of action. "It would certainly help, prevent further struggle and deepen the effect of being dropped off somewhere."

Faux was less enthusiastic, the manic hound's motions still burned into her memory. Her callous actions, her own inability to intervene, her quick work against her kin.. What if that was another of her wards, her friends? Numbers were on their side this time, planning, resolve, no surprises, but not all the cards were in their favor. It would still be putting them in harms way, literally in the line of fire, and back on their radar. "Absolutely not. Putting yourselves in danger for the sake of trying to make this easier is more likely to cause friendly fire. These halls are too small for a proper fight, and my speed means I can cross a distance fast enough to grab her and go, without putting others at risk." The Togeren was quick to dismiss the idea, but with further shuffling the fox found her thoughts at an empasse. But its the best chance for success.

"I am more than willing to put my life on the line, if it comes to that. I am no stranger to fights, I know my way around avoiding most mortal wounds." Curling her claws into the floor the fox took in a rattling breath. "Speed or otherwise you are not being sent into that mob alone, let alone without an exit plan and a clear shot." Angling her nose to the floor the fox flicks her head as she tried to think quickly. "She's fast, unpredictable, and regardless of the relation she has to those other Pokemon they can't be much better."

Getting to her paws the fox stands with her tails high. "If you insist on moving in alone I won't stop you, but before the moment comes we should move as a group. Well, two for those remaining behind."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:52 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 Db6dAr2
    Etincelle 186 || Melanie 186

The tips of Melanie's many tails flicked irritably. Circles, she thought, the same sort of circles they had bickered in back at the Castle. They argue like children. Even Etincelle, who's paw steps she could feel beating anxiously, whined beside her in distress. This was a serious conversation with deep implications, but they were turning it into a heated and personal debate. "Xiao can handle himself." The fox remained stoic and firm in her stance, unswayed even as her position was labeled as cruel. "I'm sure Xiao can, its the Houndoom I don't trust." The Electrike argues while waving one paw.

"I am not new to putting my life in danger for the safety of others. I have no concerns about my own safety, as long as whomever I am protecting stays safe." Continuing to shuffle his feet Etin didn't feel right about Xiao's nonchalant attitude toward his own safety. "Your life is just as important as anyone else's." He sternly reminds the other Pokemon. Treating oneself with kindness was just as important as caring for those around you, and his pink gaze softens with concern for the Togeren's self preservation. Looking out for others was honorable, but indifferently throwing himself toward death was too much.  

"What if we tire her out? It'll make it easier for us to teleport her out and without putting Xiao in danger of being attacked directly." Bastet adds in, a beaming chirp coming from the Electrike. "Like a chase, or a fight, or water?" It was good idea, it would protect Xiao if he would not look out for himself. "It would certainly help, prevent further struggle and deepen the effect of being dropped off somewhere." Cinder agrees with a thoughtful nod. If they could mess with her enough to just get her winded-  "Absolutely not. Putting yourselves in danger for the sake of trying to make this easier is more likely to cause friendly fire. These halls are too small for a proper fight, and my speed means I can cross a distance fast enough to grab her and go, without putting others at risk." Quick to shut down the idea the small hound cringes from the rebuttal. They were not here to invalidate the fully evolved Pokemon's skills, or get in the way, but there was no shot that he would sit idly on the sidelines. Not again at least.

Etincelle's frustrations were radiating, making Mel's skin prickle as she commented for him. "You don't need to bear the entire load for our sake's though." Getting awkwardly to her paws and bearing extra weight on her good leg the fox felt the need to move around as more bickering filled the air. "Speed or otherwise you are not being sent into that mob alone, let alone without an exit plan and a clear shot." Did Faux have faith in him or not? She trusted him but wouldn't let him go alone as he wishes? The Ninetales snorts, and starts to hobble toward the sounds of Arry and Mathias on the other end of the room. "That's it Arry, find where it goes." Mathias coos softly as Arry fumbled with some sort of toy, the soft sound of wooden blocks tapping against each other most pleasing to her ears. The different tone pinged different sizes or shapes, though she could not know for sure without asking, "What do we have here?"

"If you insist on moving in alone I won't stop you, but before the moment comes we should move as a group. Well, two for those remaining behind." Turning his pink gaze toward Melanie Etincelle wondered if she knew already to move. Already she was settling down by the others, her motions stiff and pained. Legends help her.. "If we go as a group we're not going to avoid a fight. I don't know about exhausting her, but we could act as a diversion for the lackies and give Xiao the opening he needs."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:49 am

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 9NmplNz

Battle Tower[7th Floor]|Afternoon

Arry was continuing to ignore the adults as he looked at the cupboards. What could be inside them he wondered and went to try to open one of them. No success since the door was held by a key lock mechanism. Well shoot, that wasn't going to work. There must be a key somewhere in here. The Aron looked around to see if a shiny object had stuck out but with it being a bit dim and the only other light source being Mathias' tail, it was tough for him to see it. Sitting down for a bit to look around some more for the key I wonder how Miyu is doing? She sure has been gone for a long time. I miss her already. Maybe if I wish hard enough, Miyu will come back so we can play again. Arry thought as he began to think of a wish if he sees a shooting star.

With each second that ticked by, Arry continued to get the excitement of seeing Miyu again with his wish and of course he misses Rebel as well. One thing he needed to do is learn how to fight properly. When this is all over and they get back, maybe he can ask the others to teach him how to fight and be brave without being scared of getting hurt. Of course though battling means getting hurt and getting hurt means crying. Toughening up is a part of fighting and he wanted to do that. That he wanted to show Miyu that he was brave and strong enough to protect her.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:55 pm

OoC)) Skip, Mathias and Bastet are doing nothing this round. Bastet is waiting for Faux and Cinder's orders.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:40 pm

((Skip while I take a nap, just gotta proofread my post but I gotta sleep first))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:10 pm

Cinder 206 || Faux 167

Stamping a paw against the floor Faux commanded the room and opened the floor for input. She would not take rebellion, but discussion was still welcome as they devised their plan. "If we go as a group we're not going to avoid a fight. I don't know about exhausting her, but we could act as a diversion for the lackeys and give Xiao the opening he needs." Etincelle rationalizes, his anger over the situation finally giving way to reason. With a nod the fox considers the idea, and how their role as support could be most effective. The followers were just as important as their target, if not more so if they fell into a blind panic, and dealing with them would be a lasting problem even after the Houndoom was removed.

The fox's head tilts as she considers something, but Cinder takes no notice as her own gears turn. "It's a shame I cant make a real good smokescreen on command anymore, or we'd have the perfect cover for him." It'd been so long since she made a proper Smokescreen the skill was all but forgotten. After all, it didn't put down her enemy so what was the point of practicing it? Maybe with enough effort she could make a thick black cloud again, but she did not want to risk it going wrong with so many eyes on the prowl.

Cover.. By now the dust would have settled, and their cover would be nonexistent. Should they look into that, did they even have effective options at all? Cinder grunts, looking upon her party and their collection of fire types. She could not make a smoke screen, but perhaps the others still knew the move. Glancing at Faux the fox's silence on the matter was telling; she could not make one either. Melanie, Arry, and Mathias had already collected in the corner, ready to stay out of the danger zone and keep their youngest safe. They were meant to stay back, but perhaps.. "Can either of you make a smokescreen?" She asks Mathias and Melanie directly, though the doubt was thick in her voice. At their levels the defensive skill was more of a hindrance. Experienced fighters didn't fall for it for long and they should not need the cover to flee.

Even as the words fall from her mouth Cinder feels her pelt prickling with frustration. Stepping away from the others and closer to the door she waits impatiently for this whole thing to wrap up. They had wasted a fair amount of time talking in circles. Hadn't they arrived at this room in a blind panic? The disorientation that had taken over from the other group's entrance to the floor would be long gone by now. Injuries assessed, plans made, orders given; they needed to hurry.

((I need Xiao's/a reply so not much of a post ;; ))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:07 am

((Skipping with Etin/Mel for the same reason))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:56 pm

OoC)) Skipping Arry this round.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:02 pm

OoC)) Skipping Bastet this round

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 UxYTNZ3
    Battle Tower [7th Floor]|Afternoon

Mathias was standing around listening to the others talk. Opinions went on for how they're going to deal with the present threat. But one thing got brought up. Getting a smoke screen to give them a chance to get out and do what needs to be done. "Can either of you make a smokescreen?" Smokescreen? Mathias wished he knew it still but it has been a long time and he forgotten it years ago. Looking at Cinder, the charizard frowned and shook his head no. This time, he couldn't be of much help on that point. Bastet could attest to that.

Mathias opens his maw and speaks. "Sorry, I don't even remember how to use it anymore." The Fire type however knew how to use Shadow Claw but not even that was useful at this time.

OoC)) Short post this round.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:04 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 9NmplNz
    Battle Tower[7th floor]|Afternoon

Arry felt that his bravery was a bit more better and since the adults needed to focus on the bad pokemon. Putting on a brave face, he looked at the other before turning to see an opening just small enough for him to slip through. Maybe there was more things through that opening. Hoping to surprise the others that he finds more things, Arry crawls through it only to start sliding down it. It wasn’t an opening, it was a chute. Sliding down it, he was feeling scared at first until he seen what was below him. A hamper filled with towels and rags was there for those who scaled the tower. Landing inside the hamper, Arry looked around, he was back on the first floor. There wasn’t any way to get back up to the others. Seeing this, the aron had thought about Miyu. He was going to find them himself. ”Bye bye Cinder, Faux, Mel, Etin, Mr. Xiao, Mathias and Bastet. I’ll be back with Miyu. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be a brave boy. I’ll do it for all of you and Miyu.” After that, he tips the hamper over and falls to the floor. The next thing was to find an exit and luck be have it that an opening was there.

Getting outside, Arry had to think of some way to show that he was safe so the others didn’t worry about him. Taking his right front leg, he drew some stars as a way to show he was okay. After that he ran off into the woods hoping to find Miyu and Rebel. They might be a long way from there by now but Arry was determined to find them.

OoC)) Leaving post. Arry will return in due time.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:32 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 XiaoTogeren
    ||The Battle Tower [7th Floor] | Afternoon||
    ||19||
    There were many things that Xiao could never grasp, other's concern for his safety was among that. The reactions his nonchalant attitude to his own safety garnered was more of a surprise to Xiao than anything else up until that point had been. The togeren blinked slowly at the reactions and verbal retorts, wings shifting a little uncomfortably against his shoulders and hips. "Your life is just as important as anyone else's."

Etincelle's words gave the fairy type pause, looking over at him with the intention to refute the claim, mouth opening briefly, though he closed it a few seconds after with a soft sigh out, head lowering in tentative acceptance of the words. Of course he would not expect others to understand the togeren's steadfast resolution to servitude, it was all he'd know for his whole life, if he wasn't the one bodily putting himself before others to protect them, to fight for them, to die for them, he didn't know what else he was of use for.

It's all I've known. He looked away from Etincelle as his thoughts spun into their own tale of confusion and questioning. His life was always second in concerns to anyone else; he was the weapon, the tool to be used for the safety of the innocent and weaker. He was built for battle, he'd lived it his whole life, he fought so others didn't have to - and would never have to. No matter, if these pokemon wished for him to care for himself in the same manner, they'd find it was much harder to sway Xiao's heart than some simple words.

"It would certainly help, prevent further struggle and deepen the effect of being dropped off somewhere." Still, he could not argue that they all had points. As much as Xiao would prefer to be the only one in danger, they were correct. It would be easier if she was weakened, if she was tired... Xiao let out an irritated but resigning breath. Fine, he could work alongside them for this plan... it was better than running in there without anymore of a plan than simply grabbing her and running.

He set his jaw, feeling the tusks on either side of his jaw grind. Xiao's tail slid across the ground to balance himself upright, his short fur prickling along his hackles as he thought ahead to the fight they'd surely have on their hands. "You don't need to bear the entire load for our sake's though." Melanie's words drew another forced breath from Xiao's nose, and he tilted his head away, brows furrowing. It was confronting to the fairy type that so many new people were concerned for his safety, it was such a foreign feeling and he wasn't sure how to parse it.

How hard was it to understand that this was what he'd been raised for? He'd been raised his whole life since he was young to fight, and trained further to use that prowess to protect. If he couldn't protect others on his own, how useful was he, really?

"Speed or otherwise you are not being sent into that mob alone, let alone without an exit plan and a clear shot." Was the concern that he was unable to fend for himself properly against such a group? Xiao was sure that he could hold his own, but how could he prove that to them without another contested discussion? The togeren instead held his tongue, but his frown and set jaw was telling about his disapproval of the forming plan.

He wasn't in charge, he wasn't the one who had the say here. The servitude that had been beaten into him from a young age reared it's head, and he lowered his gaze away, not offering anymore refusal to their insitance to not send him in alone. If they want me to work alongside them, then I'll have to. Once more, his own concerns were swpet aside for his want to be useful. If he had to listen to what they wanted, then so be it. He'd listen.

"She's fast, unpredictable, and regardless of the relation she has to those other Pokemon they can't be much better." The togeren looked back at Cinder and Faux, trying to factor them into his plans for attack. If they were going with him, they'd have to be fast, but stay out of his way when he finally lunged for her to teleport the houndoom away. So if they focused on the small fry, he'd go for the head of the problem.

"If you insist on moving in alone I won't stop you, but before the moment comes we should move as a group. Well, two for those remaining behind." He nodded after a moment, finally forcing his voice to work with him instead of simply nodding along. "I don't agree with having more than one person move in; it creates more liabilities and dangers when in the fight... but if you disagree I'll have to go along with it." He said, shaking his head and looking back out at the hall. They had to move soon, they'd lose their element of surprise if they waited any longer.

"I was trained to fight and protect, my own safety has always been second to protecting others. However I will not argue further if this is your decided plan of attack," he stated, "however we will need to mobilize soon. That rubble and dust will not keep them there much longer."

"If we go as a group we're not going to avoid a fight. I don't know about exhausting her, but we could act as a diversion for the lackies and give Xiao the opening he needs." That seemed far more agreeable to Xiao, if the others were kept at back, it could give him more of a chance to get in and teleport out before the confusion had even settled. Xiao looked over the hallway, trying to figure out the best way to tackle this. How should he go about it? What was the best way to fight, the best way to grab her?

"It's a shame I cant make a real good smokescreen on command anymore, or we'd have the perfect cover for him." A smokescreen... or anything to cover the air for his entrance in. How would they go about it though? No one knew the move... and the only way he knew how to do that was to kick up the dust around the enemy.

"Can either of you make a smokescreen?" He looked at the other fire types asked about the move, only to be met with more negative responses. "Sorry, I don't even remember how to use it anymore." He frowned, tapping his foot on the ground. "Another way could be to kick up the dust with fast moves, or anything with the air. It may not be as effective, but it coulf cover enough to confuse them." He suggested, resting a hand against his chest. "It may not be the same as a smokescreen, but it can kick up enough dust to work just long enough to get the plan off."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:32 pm

Cinder 207 || Faux 167

Loosely pursing her lips Cinder halfheartedly blew, her memory of her old defensive move being foggy at best. The air didn't feel right on her maw, clearly that wasnt it, and she stopped midstream to huff out some embers. They flashed for only a moment, white hot and bleeding heat from red to grey as they turned ashen. "Sorry, I don't even remember how to use it anymore." Mathias confirmed their assumptions, and with a shake Mel said much of the same. A pity, though the Quilava was by no means surprised.

"I was trained to fight and protect, my own safety has always been second to protecting others. However I will not argue further if this is your decided plan of attack, however we will need to mobilize soon. That rubble and dust will not keep them there much longer." Faux could understand his resolve, his willingness to stand before others. It many ways they were the same qualities a leader must carry, a fortitude that her heaviest failures rested upon. She nods with understanding but does not argue or reiterate the point again; the Togeren was willing to cooperate and was respecting her authority.

"Another way could be to kick up the dust with fast moves, or anything with the air. It may not be as effective, but it could cover enough to confuse them." Cinder's face lights up, beaming with excitement. Her paws clap together and with a small hah, she breathes, "Use the mess they made against them? That's a brilliant idea!" The dust had been a saving grace in their escape, and now it could act to take out their foe?! It would come full circle. "It may not be the same as a smokescreen, but it can kick up enough dust to work just long enough to get the plan off." Xiao reasons, but the Quilava his practically jubilant to have something go right for them. "It could be better than a smokescreen if we do it right. Dust might not seem like an ambush in comparison. What with the unstable floors and all the mess around here."

Clapping her paws together a second time Cinder can feel their time slipping away. They didn't have the luxury of planning anymore or they risked losing their opportunity entirely, but their plan was.. lacking to say the least. It was missing the entire middle part! But, she realized, with the little they knew of their enemy there wasn't much they could do to plan around them anyway. "Alright!" She announces, boldly speaking over Faux and cutting off any chance of further planning. "We rush in, we kick it up, we take her out, and we get the hell out of here."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:29 pm

Etincelle 187 || Melanie 187

Melanie listens to the gentle sound of Arry's entertainment. She already knew there was little she would be able to do; with the others leaving and her injuries, she would become little more than a babysitter. Liability is more like it. She couldn't even claim herself to be a protector for Arry as Mathias would be claiming that role for both of them. "I was trained to fight and protect, my own safety has always been second to protecting others. However I will not argue further if this is your decided plan of attack, however we will need to mobilize soon. That rubble and dust will not keep them there much longer." To protect... The fox tips her tips her nose bitterly toward the floor and unsuccessfully tries to tune out of the conversation.

"Another way could be to kick up the dust with fast moves, or anything with the air. It may not be as effective, but it could cover enough to confuse them." Dust? Her ears twitch, honing in on Xiao's suggestions. It was painfully ironic.. something she could actually help with but would not be able to. "If we weren't so high up I could use Dig... That always throws a ton of dirt and dust up." Mel lamented, her claws slowly, softly scratching at the floor. This was a battle place, right? She wonders, pressing her pads into the floor while trying to get a good feel for the material. Would they have built thick floors to allow that? Finding out was not high on her to-do list, especially given Etin's quick dismayed yelp of, "On that leg through these floors?!" No, she couldn't even if she wanted to.

Stamping his paws against the floor Etincelle was getting antsy again. Mel's comment was heading down a bad path, and legends help him if she tried something reckless once they left.. "Alright! We rush in, we kick it up, we take her out, and we get the hell out of here." With a vigorous nod the Electrike could not agree more, and hop-skip jump's his way past Cinder and toward the door. "Let's get this show on the road then, before we lose our opportunity!" With plucky steps he does not wait for approval and marches his way forward. He turns his head back, calling out to those who would stay behind, "Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it!"

With a bounce in his step his trot brings him through the doorway, and as he turns his head forward again pain crashes through his skull. All his momentum is reversed, a strike to the jaw hurtling him back into the room in an awkward tumble. Though dazed alarm bells in his mind keep the flighty Pokemon alert and he focuses his gaze just long enough to see an Aipom in the doorway. Similar panic painted its humorous face and it took off after realizing what it had stumbled upon. Pain burned throughout his face but Etincelle could not worry about that-- they had wasted too much time. "A-after it!" He barks while scrambling to his feet and tearing out the door to give chase.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:58 pm

OoC)) Skip, Mathias is sitting while Bastet listens in on what options they have.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:29 am

||20||
    Once more it seemed his ideas were met with approval and agreement from all parties. Xiao's golden eyes blinked as Cinder clapped her paws together at his suggestion, head cocked slightly to the side as he listened to her praises over his idea. "Use the mess they made against them? That's a brilliant idea!" Though he would not let himself get an ego from such words, the fact that he'd offered suck successful ideas and options more than once helped to bolster Xiao's confidence in where he stood among these other pokemon, lifting his head higher with a subtle nod when the mention of using the dust against the houndoom and her posse was voiced.

"It could be better than a smokescreen if we do it right. Dust might not seem like an ambush in comparison. What with the unstable floors and all the mess around here." She had a point. Xiao looked around the room and huffled out a breath at one of the walls by his side, eyes squinting against the dust that was kicked up from it. The walls here were coated in a thick layer of dust from disuse and time, the floors were unstable and that meant that they could use that as a way to cover their approach.

The concern that crawled up Xiao's back was for their own party; what if the dust blinded them too? What if they inhaled it? The dust as a cover was a good idea, but it also had its own detriment as well. However strong the cover would be, they too would also be just as blind if it were done incorrectly. It was a delicate balance they would have to strike, of keeping the enemy's vision blinded while also allowing for their own group to be able to see and co ordinate their attack without hinderance.

"If we weren't so high up I could use Dig... That always throws a ton of dirt and dust up." He looked up at Melanie as she offered the use of dig, hs eyes falling down to her injured leg and then tapping his stubbly claws against the floor below him. Etincelle too, voiced the same concerns that Xiao thought as well, protesting almost immediately against the idea, "on that leg through these floors?!" With that idea dead in the water, Xiao closed his eyes as he thought back to the place they'd fled away from the houndoom and her group. It was small, narrow, and not much room to move around and attack. If it were a battle room, he'd perhaps have more room... but they'd have to work with what they had.

"Alright!" His eyes opened again at the sound of Conder's voice, blinking a few times before focusing on her properly, lowering back to all four feet so he could move swifter and with more steath for once they started going. "We rush in, we kick it up, we take her out, and we get the hell out of here." That was as good of an idea as they had, and while Xiao did not like the idea of going in with such a poorly constructed plan, it was as good as they could get at that point. So, he would have to grin and bare it.

That did not mean he had to like it, however.

Xiao stepped back to start heading out of the room, only pausing to let Etincelle trot past him as he voiced out his own call to action. "Let's get this show on the road then, before we lose our opportunity!" The togeren nodded his approval, turning to follow after Etin as the electric type started his confident strut out of the room, calling back to the group that were staying behind, "don't worry, we'll be back before you know it!"

Xiao was about to voice his own goodbyes before a flash of movement got his eye and his head snapped forward with the hiss of a warning growl petering out of his throat in time to watch as Etincelle was hit square the head by the punch of an Aipom. Xiao lowered to a crouch to jump overtop of Etin as soon as the monkey-like pokemon turned tail and ran, leaving them to scramble after it. "A-after it!"

Xiao wasted no time in leaping overtop of Etincelle's smaller frame to give chase, his lower two wings giving an instinctive flap as he soared overhead to chase, landing on all fours to push off with a scrape of claws against concrete and kicking up dust from each footstep. His eyes were trained on the fleeing Aipom, wanting to catch up to it before it became even more of a threat than it was already.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:16 pm

Cinder 208 || Faux 168

"Let's get this show on the road then, before we lose our opportunity!" With little more than a quick nod the fire type's turn their paws and head for the doorway. Etin says a farewell to those staying behind, his chipper attitude betraying the actions they were about to commit. Regardless, Cinder can not help but mimic the smile, her body wanting to give her companions a positive 'last look' before heading out were the worst to come. Her flames crackle and hiss with a particular stress she can not hide, and looking back at her friends the Quilava simpers a farewell.

In a single moment a series of thuds and thumps reach her ears, motion drawing her eyes away before her mind can even remotely register what had happened. Etincelle was on the ground, stunned, and an unknown Pokemon stood awkwardly in the doorway. Like a lightning flash the room came alive with realization, the Aipom tearing off with panic in its eyes and the Electrike scrambling to his feet with a gasping, "A-after it!" Shit, echoed through both fire type's minds, their paws a flurry of alarm and fear as they gave chase. Any attempt to save face, to lighten the situation they were in was thrown out the window as the Pokemon dashed through the doorway. Xiao was first, his long frame swift and snaking past the rest of them with ease. A flutter of feathers and claws he tore after their culprit, the Aipom making both Pokemon's hearts drop as it ran in the direction of the collapse.

Hot on his heels Faux dug her claws into the floor to follow at full sprint, her body temperature quickly rising from effort and roaring inner flame alike. Weaving to see past the Togeren the swift fox locks her gaze upon the monkey, its grumbled gait unable to outpace them as the predatory Pokemon closed in. Feeling her flames surge and roar the Vulpix releases a hot stream as her Flamethrower races forward. Aim was difficult at high speeds, but the blast managed to score its streaming tail and feet. With a sharp squeal it stumbles, scorched steps slowing as it desperate tries to keep its footing. "Grab it!" The fox orders before another Flamethrower. "Knock it out!"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:52 pm

((Gonna skip with Etin/Mel. Etin gives chase, and Mel simply asks Mathias "what just happened?"))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:54 pm

107|69

Mathias hears something and just like that the others ran right out of the room in pursuit of something or they’re on the attack now. Watching Bastet run right out like so made him realize that she’s grown since she’s been away. Looking at Mel though, he couldn’t quite explain it himself but in a sense, he could be making the assumption that they’re about to attack the enemy and get her away from this place. Then it came to him that Arry hasn’t made a peep since they was talking. Perhaps he’s preoccupied and that was a good thing so he doesn’t have to feel scared.

Bastet chased after the pokemon that was fleeing. It must have been searching for them for the Houndoom to locate where they’re hiding. They can’t let it escape. Looks like we can get the drop on some of them but the others, we might have to play it smart. Hopefully Mathias can keep Arry and the supplies safe. We can’t let that pokemon get away or we’ll be in danger. The Espeon readies her swift to make an attack on the pokemon.

The Charizard looks around and notices Arry isn’t there anymore. ”Shit. Arry isn’t in here!” Soon he found out why. The chute was open and Arry must have climbed into it. ”He must have climbed into the chute when we wasn’t looking! I just hope he’s safe and waiting for us below.” Though he had no idea if Arry’s even in the building anymore. All he could do is wait for the others to return and stay with Mel. How could this had happen of all the worst times? As dark as the room was, it would have been easy for him to get lost and fall into something. Babysitting was pretty much tougher than he thought.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:44 pm

||21||
    Now this was something he was used to. The chase, the capture and in some cases, the kill that followed when something threatened his flock. Xiao chased the fleeing monkey pokemon with his single goal to protect screaming in his mind. With his tall frame and longer legs, he found himself gaining on the pokemon quickly, the closer he got the more his short fur and feathers rose with anticipation. The awkwardness from before and having to talk was gone now, replaced with the aggressive need to protect, his master's final words ringing in his head as his golden eyes focused on the fleeing target.

Flames spewed out from beside him to stream across the fleeing pokemon's feet and tail, the stumble giving Xiao something to lock onto. The scent of burnt flesh filled his nose and pupils thinned to slits, hackles raised as he ran with more urgency. "Grab it!" The order shot through Xiao like an electrical zap, his lower set of wings flaring out as he sank himself lower to the ground in order to shoot forward at blinding speeds with Extremespeed. All other distractions were filtered from his mind as he had the one command running through his mind. Grab it, grab it, grab it.

There was a solid thud as he felt his clawed hands make contact with flesh, the momentum from the collison sending both togeren and aipom rolling across the dusty ground in a tumble of feathers and fur. Now that he had contact with his target, Xiao refused to let go, gripping hard as he struggled to his feet, teeth bared with an aggressive snarl and the much smaller aipom gripped under his hands as he used his weight to hold them down against the ground. The force of the collision from the much larger togeren had disoriented the pokemon in his grip, though mercifully Xiao had not been ordered to do anything else except to grab it, so his bared fangs and tusks were simply a show for now.

Wings flared out and chest heaving with the effort of having been tossed across the dusty ground thanks to the force of his attack, Xiao only tore his eyes away from the pokemon under him to look back over his shoulder to look for Faux or Cinder, waiting for their next instructions for what to do with the thing now that they had it. We should kill it or incapacitate it. It's probably a scout for that other group. He thought, golden eyes watching the two fire types before turning back to his prisoner to make sure it wasn't about to try anything stupid like escape.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:15 pm

Cinder 209 || Faux 169

Both fire Pokemon charged, their bodies heating up with a mix of surging flames and racing blood. If it ran, if it screamed, if it ruined what little bit of surprise they had---! Cinder dug her pads into the floor, lopping gait unassumingly made for speed as her paws itched to add in a Quick Attack, but the space was too narrow, too cramped with bolting Pokemon for her not to commit friendly fire. Faux pushed ahead of her, tiny paws practically flying as she thought only of preventing further problems.

Then Xiao outsped them all, the massive [in comparison] Pokemon an unstoppable force as he tackled and took down the Aipom like a hunter giving chase. The smallest cut off yip was all the monkey could get out before being pressed to the floor in their tumble. Captured, stopped, safe. The fire Pokemon manage to take in a quick breath; it was too early to celebrate but the tides had shifted drastically back in their favor.  their paces slowed only slightly, not wanting to overexert any further as they bound to the Togeren's side.

With his prey pinned down he eyed them with while waiting tensely for instructions. Faux found herself gritting her teeth; she had asked for it to be incapacitated, knowing full well how sour things would go if it warned its group, but now the opportunity presented itself to do something else. With Xiao's weight barred upon the much smaller Pokemon it hadn't a chance attack, let alone squirm away. With its face pressed against the floor and lungs restricted, the mere thought of yelling for help would be too much for the thing, and the fox found herself looking down upon it. Pitiful. It was small even in Aipom terms, and while swift they had managed to catch it without too much effort. Though this hall did not afford it much vertical real estate it had not even tried to get off the ground, and all in all seemed like a piss pour scout. The lowest of ranks.

With one eye forced into the floor the squinted remainder watched her with glistening fear. Narrowing her own gaze at it the fox huffed with irritation. Even information would be hard to gather as it would be given an opportunity to scream and make a fuss.. "We have a captive..?" Cinder pants, looking between the other Pokemon. "This is good, right?! We have leverage now!" Optimistic perhaps, but the fox could not see this meager Pokemon being worth anything in that she-demon's eyes. "Whether he's a scout or bait I doubt his worth is that high." It felt strange for the fox to place 'value' on another Pokemon in such blunt terms, even if it was the enemy, but there was no lie in her voice.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:44 pm

Etincelle 188 || Melanie 188

Push, push! The Electrike was built for speed, trained to run without end and never look back. His rough pads dug into the floor with each stride, hurtling the small Pokemon forward like a tiny bullet. But yet, he couldn't catch up. Just like before, their target, their attacker, his attacker outpaced them with its own terrorized steps. Etincelle ran, by the legends he did everything but add in his Quick Attack, but it wasn't enough. Even Faux's command of, "Grab it!" wasn't enough to kick him forward, and the small hound could only watch with wide eyes as Xiao took his place. Racing forward, the fastest of them all, and latching onto their target before it could go any further.

His own steps slowed, suddenly feeling heavy and stiff as he lingered at the back of the group. What just happened..? Adrenaline still pulsed through his veins, making him feel jittery, but the cold wash of separation was overpowering. After all his big talk, after all the chastising for failing Rosko, after acknowledging his own strengths, after wishing retributions on this demon, he could not so much as catch her pawn. It was almost numbing, humbling, his feet feeling like stones as he forced himself to approach the others. He was invested in this too damn it, so why did he feel so isolated for simply not being the one to catch it? Cinder spoke but her words sounded so far away, and barely registered within the hound's ears. "This is good, right?! We have leverage now!" Leverage, a hostage? He couldn't do the one thing he was good at and now they were taking prisoners...?

Standing still within the small crowd the adrenaline was quick to fade, but as reason returned to him Etin knew the self-loathing would have to wait. This was not them, they had bickered about that damn it! Approaching the Aipom with his bruised cheek forward he glared at the creature, but instead of a fearful gaze he saw.. nothing? Taking a step back in surprise Etin tips his head, and nudges the Aipom with one paw. "I think.. it passed out?" Had it succumb to fear, or perhaps, "Did you press on it too hard?"  Xiao was easily twice its size, that and being restrained could be enough to overwhelm the thing. Still, precautions came first, and spreading his paws over the exposed bits of Aipom Etincelle let out a weak, direct Thunderwave. Try outrunning me now.

With a shaky but deep breath in the Electrike forced himself to remained stark and on task. They had a task to do, on a time crunch at that. They couldn't leave it here, for the sake of Mel and Arry, even if it would just be a burden to them. Looking to Bastet he asks directly, "Can you carry them with psychic?" If for some godsforsaken reason it came to it wouldn't be able to break free from that.

In a moments notice they were gone, the entire party racing out in a panicked flurry of paws. The sound was enough to get Mel's heart pumping, the silence after filling her with dread and sending the fox to her paws despite her broken leg. That didn't sound good, had they been spotted, why did Etin whine?! Questions raced in her mind, too many for her lips to choose, but she received no answers. Gritting her teeth to prevent herself from yelling the fox tosses her head about and yowls directly at her sole companion, "Mathias what just happened?!" With hobbling steps she made her way awkwardly to the doorway, bumping into this and that in the process. Legends she was so turned around, and all the smells of her friends mixed with dust and panic were not helping. A new scent lingered on the floor, faint compared to everything else, but it wasn't enough to give the fox the full picture.

”Shit. Arry isn’t in here!” The panic shifts gear, their youngest not making even a pip coming from something other than fear. "What? Are you sure he's not hiding?!" They had only been distracted for a few moments, a few minutes at most as they debated what to do. The small sounds of the child tinkering with something still rang in her ears, had he really vanished without notice..? "Did whatever it was take him?!" She pleads, still looking for answers as she voiced her concerns. They had to chase too if that was the case!

More noise sounds from her sole companion as Mathias messes about the room. If Arry was here he would have said something, the boy wouldn't just ignore them. Legends help him. Practically holding her breath as she listened intensely for the Aron the Charizard's voice was almost jarring as he announced, ”He must have climbed into the chute when we weren’t looking! I just hope he’s safe and waiting for us below.” The chute..? Heading toward his voice the Ninetales noses whatever the dragon was in front of. A hinged piece, the sound of a hollow space.. "Arry?! Arry!" She yowls down the chute, her voice echoing clearly through the chamber. It was loud, but received no call back and her heart sank in her chest. "Gods above, what if something happens to him?! We were supposed to keep him safe!"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:11 pm

108|70

Mathias was visibly worried now. Arry hasn't responded or did he make any noise. What if there was nothing at the bottom and he... No, Mathias didn't want to believe it. "Gods above, what if something happens to him?! We were supposed to keep him safe!" The Charizard then calmed himself. There was only one way to know for sure. Bastet would only be the one to have the ability to tell if he's still in the building or not. Hopefully she has time to check while giving chase to the enemy. First, he had to make sure there was something there that would tell if Arry hit solid ground or if something was underneath that cushioned his fall. Taking a coin that was near, he nods to Mel that he's making sure that Arry isn't hurt or anything. He slides the coin into the chute and listens to any audible thud. listening for a few seconds and nothing had made a sound, not even it hitting the ground. This confirmed that Arry was not hurt. There was now just Bastet to see whether she can sense Arry's presence anywhere in the building.

The Espeon watched as Etin thunder waves the aipom. Though it was unconscious, it was a chance to get it moved out of the way so that if one of the enemy patrols comes around that they don't suspect an attack. "Can you carry them with psychic?" It shouldn't be a problem at all. Back in Orre when she was fighting on the frontlines with her trainer, she's carried heavier pokemon with ease back to the outpost. This shouldn't be any different. "It shouldn't be a problem for me." Using her psychic, she picks up the unconscious aipom and waits for what Cinder and Faux wants to do with aipom. "So what should we do with this one?" She asks the two fire types.

Mathias then said something to calm Mel down. "Mel, once the others are back, we can search for him. Right now, it's too dangerous to try it ourselves with the Houndoom around." The Charizard said as he put his claws on the chute's ledge. He had to call down there to see if Arry can hear him. "Arry! If you can hear us, just wait down there for us and stay hidden until we come down there!" Chances are that they can't hear him from where he's at. "He's pretty much back on the first floor so likely we can't hear him from where he's at. If he heard us, then he's probably hiding until we come back down." Little did they know that Arry had left the building.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:49 am

||22||
    While he was used to simply disposing of dangers to himself and the ones he protected, Xiao was stuck with following the orders of what the others wanted. He'd just finished talking them out of killing someone; it would be hypocritical of him to then turn around and kill this Aipom right in front of them. But it was tempting, oh so tempting. Inside his mind screamed at him to kill it, remove the threat before it became a problem, to keep everyone safe. It was his job, it had been his job for years, and now more than ever he needed to follow the words of his late master; to protect.

"We have a captive..?" A captive, maybe. But one look down at the little thing had Xiao's golden eyes narrowing and his snarl lowering to give way to a dismissive snort. No. Just looking at this thing, it would not have any useful information for them, he rather doubted it would be of any use, even as a captive. They were small, weak, not much use even as a scout if they got caught so easily and with so little fight, too. Xiao frowned down at the thing, his wings flaring out slightly as he watched its eyes, drinking in the fear he could see. Xiao wouldn't voice how he preened at the sight of the fear, but it was something he thrived off from his time when he was used as a weapon of fear against others.

Fear always had a far sweeter taste, even in dreams.

He couldn't bask in the sight for long before Cinder's voice pulled him away, golden eyes ripping from the aipom in his grip to look her way as she spoke. "This is good, right?! We have leverage now!" His frown deepened, tail giving a slow sway behind him as he shook his head and shoulders with a rustle of feathers, letting the previous feelings of the little pokemon in his grip wash over him and away. Not now, he could think back on it later.

"Whether he's a scout or bait I doubt his worth is that high." He nodded solemnly to Faux's words, looking over to the two fire types in their little gathering. "I agree. Sending a weaker link of the gang in case we did kill it is probably their aim. Even if we did keep them for leverage, their lack of return will confirm which direction we went to them anyway." Xiao pointed out, lookingback down at the aipom when he realized their movements had stilled.

He hadn't killed them - the thready and fearful heartbeat under his hands confirmed that. But passed out? Had he compressed the thing too much? He'd tried to keep his weight back so as not to do so... but he was larger than it, he doubted that it would've taken much. "I think.. it passed out?" He hummed out his agreement, loosening is grip and starting to let go of the pokemon. If it was unconscious, he didn't need to keep it helped down at least.

"Did you press on it too hard?" He blinked over at Etincelle, then looked between the electrike and the aipom. "I hadn't intended to. It may have been a possibility, or simply fear overtook it." He replied back, recalling how fearful the little thing had been. Passing out probably suited it better anyway, the scent of fear was soon to stink up the place if it went on any longer.

Its dreams would be a treat-- Xiao shook the thought away. No, he didn't need to feast on dreams here, there wasn't a need for it. Especially not in front of others; some poekmone had reservations about learning their dreams could be stolen like that. There wasn't a need to bring it up unless it became a topic of conversation, really.

"Can you carry them with psychic?" Stepping back from the aipom completely as Etin asked Bastet to carry the thing, he turned his attention further down the hallway, watching steadfastly as they sorted themselves around. The sound of pawsteps followed by Bastet's voice got only a slight glance back from the togeren, his eyes only focused on the hall to make sure they weren't snuck up on again.

"It shouldn't be a problem for me." Good, if she was focused on that, then they could keep themselves free for another attack, if it came to that. Xiao frowned, eyes narrowing as he glared down the hallway. "So what should we do with this one?" What should they do indeed... it was a scout, if it never returned, they'd know where they are anyway. If it returned, it'd say where they are. This was a lose-lose scenario. He grit his teeth as he thought, wings fluttering subtly.

"It doesn't matter what happens with it. If we give it back or not, they'll know where we are. They know the aipom went this way, it won't take much to figure out where we are if it doesn't return. We can't stay here long, either way. Best we start moving before they get wise and send stronger pokemon down here." He warned, rising up to his back legs to get a better look down the hall.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:53 pm

Cinder 210 || Faux 170

"I agree. Sending a weaker link of the gang in case we did kill it is probably their aim. Even if we did keep them for leverage, their lack of return will confirm which direction we went to them anyway." Balling one paw and tapping it into the other Cinder smirked and stared at their pitiful captive. "So we gotta be quick about ruffling their tufts then, eh?" She practically cackled, a devious glint shimmering in her eyes as she laughed and tried to play up some bad-cop momentum. If they could gain any information at all it could aid them as they charged in blind, but they had to get it first. Yet as the Quilava rubbed her paws together and snickered, something wasn't right. Etincelle approached, his gaze darkened, but instead of a vengeful smack he looked on confused. "I think.. it passed out ?"

"What?" The fox barks while locking her gaze on the purple scrap of fur. It was certainly still, its face strained but unmoving. "Did you press on it too hard?" Suffocation? "It could be a ruse." She warns all Pokemon to remain on guard, but even as Xiao shifted away from it the thing didn't so much as flinch. "I hadn't intended to. It may have been a possibility, or simply fear overtook it." Fear.. being captured and restrained was certainly terrifying for a prey creature, but they had not truly harmed the thing. To react so intensely.. that fear had been learned. Damn bitch. Even her own were not safe. "So much for an interrogation." Cinder sighed with noticeable disappointment, the desire for violence left wanting. With a loud huff and shake of her head Faux reminds her sternly, "We don't have time for that." Time crunch did not describe their situation strongly enough, with an unknown number of enemies and one dangerous force lingering nearby. Xiao made a good point about the creature's delayed return giving their enemy information instead, and it sent a chill down her spine.

They had to go. Between the chatter and the chase, they needed to move now before the other Pokemon could mobilize any further. "Can you carry them with psychic?" Etincelle speaks before she can, his suggestion enough to make the fur along her neck twitch. With a deep breath Faux forces it to remain flat, and accepts the suggestion by not giving protest. "It shouldn't be a problem for me. So what should we do with this one?" With a second huff the fox starts to walk forward, her patience waning. "It doesn't matter what happens with it. If we give it back or not, they'll know where we are. They know the aipom went this way, it won't take much to figure out where we are if it doesn't return. We can't stay here long, either way. Best we start moving before they get wise and send stronger pokemon down here." "Exactly," she concurs before quickening her pace to announce their departure. "Its better to bring it. Maybe we'll find a use in real time." With that, she broke into a run, setting their forces blazing toward their targets. "Maybe you could use it as a projectile." Cinder jested, though the idea was not unappealing.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:05 pm

Etincelle 189 || Melanie 189

"Mel, once the others are back, we can search for him. Right now, it's too dangerous to try it ourselves with the Houndoom around." Too dangerous? For legends sake there was a child alone with a feral beast prowling about! "Its more dangerous for Arry, and he's alone! How are we supposed to wait?!" She near whines under the panic. Even if his steel hide offered some protection from attacks he was still young, innocent, naive, inexperienced.. if he couldn't hide then the type disadvantage woul--- A sick feeling balled up in her stomach enough to make the fox gag. She refused to imagine it.

"Arry! If you can hear us, just wait down there for us and stay hidden until we come down there!" Mathias called out the shoot, the sound reverbing against the siding in a near echo. It should have offered her some piece of mind but Mel could not stop fretting. What if he was not close enough to hear them anymore? What if something else heard and started to seek the child out?! "Stay quiet and still until we come get you." She follows up, preying no one else was listening. Even as they offered instructions to the young Pokemon not a sound or a noise was returned to them. Though she strained her ears for the tiniest pip Melanie heard nothing but air come from the floor below, and her heart sank with each passing moment. "Legends please.. let him be alright."

Despite the alarm pulsing throughout her body Mathias tried rationalizing their situation. "He's pretty much back on the first floor so likely we can't hear him from where he's at. If he heard us, then he's probably hiding until we come back down." He was calm, almost callous about the safety of one so young and small. About a life that could be snuffed out too soon. Sniffing at the shoot Melanie touched it with her nose and scratched with her good paw. "Can I fit down it?" She asks firmly, her mental picture of its size misleading as her claws scrabble to open it. If she could fit, if she could weasel her way down maybe she could find him before something else did.

"I hadn't intended to. It may have been a possibility, or simply fear overtook it." With a careful sniff and small bump of his nose Etincelle confirmed the critter had just passed out. But for how long, he wondered, and to what end? Would panic grip it again when it awoke still in their clutches, or would reason finally set in? "Maybe you could use it as a projectile." A crude joke, but after the punch it had given them the kindhearted Electrike still managed a small snort. "Follow it up with a fireball and they will never see it coming." It was about as good as the plan they had already decided on, something that still made his paws twitch, but there was no point in dragging that out again.

As Faux bolted ahead Etincelle broke into a run, his paws light as they carried his small frame forward. In their quick sweep of this side of the hall, and their mad dash away from the point of collapse, he hadn't really taken in how long it was. The lack of scenery didnt help, making the hall feel endless and unnaturally long, but he when he suddenly recognized things and he knew they were close. When the sounds of chattering Pokemon finally reached his tiny ears it was like a lightning bolt throughout his veins. Pushing even harder the Electrike bolted forward, and noticed the dust starting to coast the floor. Soon. The pair of lollygagging Pokemon were locked in his sights- A Mankey and a Snubbull, two small and seemingly weak Pokemon for the monster they served under. Was it for protection, out of fear, by force? No, no there was no point to think and worry about their reasons when they had one goal in mind.

Bolting hard with the speed from his Quick Attack Etincelle tackles straight into the Mankey. With Xiao's motions in mind he gripped with all his claws and teeth. Though not as sharp they found purchase, and pressing the round creature into the floor with all his might he released as strong of a Spark as he could muster to ensure it did not scream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:36 am