Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

weird site loading

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

weird site loading Empty weird site loading

Post by Min Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 am

just wondering if anyone else had something like this happen? o~o i was loading up the site to do posting this morning and it ended up looking like this:
    https://i.gyazo.com/ee4ff7d11d984231b86cae9ae2b7b397.png
    and stayed that way for a few pages before reverting back to normal while clicking through my teams. not sure if this is an actual bug or my computer liking to act up orz
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

weird site loading Empty Re: weird site loading

Post by Fern Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Mine was loading funny too. Not in the same way, but like the text boxes were in weird places and stuff. Shoulda screenshotted it but I didn't think about it. (I was on Mobile.)
    Groudon
    Groudon

Post by Groudon Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:35 am

Greetings.

I have also been subject to such problems in the last week. I do not know if it was on Forumation's end tho. I have learned that, depending which browser you choose, it might be outdated. I know that Chrome stopped their security updates and support for Vista and Windows 7 browsers, so it might be the case. I think Internet Explorer isabout to do the same. Maybe it was the transition for Forumation that caused this? Anyway, things seems to be back to normal, so I will leave this for a few days and then close this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm