Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Mobile (iOS) site loading glitch

R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Mobile (iOS) site loading glitch Empty Mobile (iOS) site loading glitch

Post by R'hia Kyrie Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Upon attempting to pull from the safehouse yesterday, I discovered a glitch that is consistent across all iOS mobile devices. The site loads normally and works well save for this glitch- all attempts to log in are met with a return to the main page, with no success in logging in. This has been attempted on both the mobile and desktop version of the site (while on mobile platform). I am unsure if this is an issue only I am having (perhaps a net provider case), of if the forum host is having it. Any info would be appreciated.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Mobile (iOS) site loading glitch Empty Re: Mobile (iOS) site loading glitch

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm

I checked it on my end and it works fine. It might be a glitch with certain mobile devices. Other than that nothing serious is going on.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:03 pm

I just logged out and back in with no trouble using iOS 11 on an iPhone. I’d wager it’s something on your device. Have you restarted the device, and is it updated? Also, if it’s a huge hindrance, maybe try a different browser app. I’m using Safari. Maybe try Chrome if you are too.
    now that I’ve said this, it’s gonna start happening to me lmao
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Both of my devices are no longer updating, so I guess it's to be chalked up to that. Tried it on both safari and chrome. The main issue is that I was going to use my mobile devices to come out of SH and post, but it wasn't working. Now I'm back home with my computers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:38 pm