"]The MAHOGANY Team
- In Mahogany Town, Johto
- Team will be ELITE
- No floaters unless needed for team space.
- Human and Pokemon alike are welcome, humans preferred.(OC humans and Canon are both fine.)
- No Infected/ Undead beyond NPC's. Both of my leads will absolutely, 100% shoot any Infected character dead.
- Allowed characters will be essentially "taken hostage" by my leads, so they need to be able to function in that sort of environment. Any rebellious characters will need to be low in number, so my leads may keep control for the majority of the story.
- Characters willing to assist my leads out of sheer douchiness and/or to spur a later mutiny is welcome, but still needs to be in a small amount. There WILL be a mutiny later on, I just don't want it happening too quickly.
Plot DevicesThe First Arc wrote:Team Rocket had had its time to shine. In the glory days of their reign, they were kings and queens in an already rotting world, reaping the fruits of their empire with ease and excess. Now, years into the Epidemic, two of its highest ranking members are wandering lost fugitives, still searching in vain for their ever-elusive leader.
Ariana and Archer, our two leads, find themselves in abandoned Mahogany Town. Once a critical part of their plans to reclaim their usurped throne, it now lays in utter ruins. Their only hope to find Giovanni may lay deep in the old hideout's recesses, but whether or not they reach it will be determined by whether or not they can hold off from killing the other while they search. The only thing keeping them from doing so is a delicate, unspoken treaty-- each knows that the only way to survive in this world is to not be alone.
Plot wrote:>Not getting along. Ariana and Archer are at odds, even as comrades. Lots of drama and tension.
>Mutiny. Archer will eventually try to start a coup against Ariana.
>Team Rocket secrets. The team will be delving deep into Rocket territory, and thus, some new surprises will be in store.
>Environmental hazards.The old hideout was fitted with dozens of security measures, some of which are still active to this day.
>To be updated
- Silverishness (Leader) - Ariana and Archer
- Phoenix - Fenix the Revived Human and Flynn the Sylveon
- Maximum - Pokemon Trainer Maximum
- Abysswalker - Daisy Oak
- Spot saved for Starbits
- Spot saved for NightDaze
- Floater closed.
Not first come, first serve. Members will be chosen on how well their characters fit in. Please speak to Team Lead before dualing an already existing character.
Shout out to 2KB for the coding format.
Last edited by Silverishness on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:20 am; edited 5 times in total