Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Alakazam
Fox
Catalyst
Snitch
Min
9 posters

(ACE) The FORTREE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The FORTREE Team  - Page 11 Empty Re: (ACE) The FORTREE Team

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Fortree City|Morning
    (L-12/A-35)

“Why wouldn’t I save him? I couldn’t just leave him to die,” Anubis looked up at the large canine as he took in his words, eyes wide in confusion. “Listen, I didn’t realize any of you were up there. Had I known, I wouldn’t have burnt that place down – you think I wanted to kill you all? What kind of monster do you think I am?” Those words hit Anubis hard, 'what kind of a monster', and his mind began to reel through recent events. If he had let them die, if he had wanted them to die... "You'd be me..."

Lexa had felt somewhat placated by the Arcanine's words though it was short lived when he a Selina started to bicker. She glared at the self-absorbed bitch who kept going on about how everything up there was hers, knowing she didn't give a damn if anyone had gotten hurt or not. When McChu got his two-cents in she took the time to walk over to Anubis and kneel down next to the Lucario, trying to help him up, but when she heard him say those words she dropped his arm and her eyes went wide. "Anubis, what are you talking about?" He looked up at her, eyes glossing over with tears, before tearing his gaze from her and looking at the rest of the group.

"I am a monster..."

"So, you saved little Shortround over there, to try and save your colateral damage. Because not all of us are that stupid to get caught in a death trap like that. His rescue was just a last ditch effort to save your skin." Lexa could hear McChu and felt her anger growing, Anubis's self loathing and his arrogant gloating becoming too much for the normally stoic female. "Yeah. I want an apology. An apology for putting all of us at risk and then trying to cover your own ass by lying about it." Clenching her fists the Blaziken stood up, head tilted down and eyes hooded in shadowed fury. "Shut up, McChu..." she growled out dangerously before turning around. Her head snapped up to let her murderous glare be visible to the bulbous Raichu. "Just shut the FUCK UP!"

"You arrogant son of a bitch! There are more important things right now than your damn ego! So if you want someone to go fluff it for you why don't you take that skinny bitch over there and piss off! Otherwise shut up before I break your fucking face in." Anubis had never seen Lexa so angry before and darted away in terror, hiding behind the Arcanine. She was a noble creature, calm and collected even at the worst of times, a trait that balanced well with their over-eager and hot headed Mother. But right now it was like didn't even know her. "Lexa...?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 am

Fortree City || Morning [14][4]

"I don't buy it. I don't buy that you didn't know we were up there, Mister. That nose of yours-- you found her with that, didn't you? Hear her voice, smell her scent? Well, we weren't exactly invisible. I know I'm not. You smelled all the other scents with her. You knew we were up there and that we got here recently. I just think that you wanted revenge on Pussy Cat here so much, you didn't care who got in the way. Right?"

Eli’s fur bristled as the Raichu waddled forward, insisting that he was nothing but a filthy liar. The Arcanine didn’t take kindly to such accusation, his dark eyes narrowing into slits as each word registered in his mind. Bastard was having as much fun as Selina grinning wickedly aside him. If there was one thing the canine despised more than a smug, manipulative bitch – it was the male counterpart, the true epitome of an asshole.
    “Fuck you,” He growled, fangs bared.
    “Language, darling,” Selina purred, finding no end of amusement in the situation. True, she’d lost a great deal of her possessions in one fell swoop, but she was confident she could rebuild her empire in no time – especially with some many idiots lolling around her. A little guidance and they might be half useful for her.

“Yeah. I want an apology. An apology for putting all of us at risk and then trying to cover your own ass by lying about it."

The Mienshao laughed lightly at the ultimatum, the combination of fury and disgust on the fire-type’s face providing the cherry on top. Resting her paws lightly on McChu’s chunky shoulders, Selina lowered her head to speak softly into his ear.
    “You’re wicked,” She muttered, delighted. The group’s quiet dismissal of Eli’s explanation was better than she had expected, but McChu never seemed to disappoint. Such a conniving, little man – she loved it. And then, the chicken had to ruin it all.

"Shut up, McChu... Just shut the FUCK UP!"

Eli’s murderous snarl subsided at the Blaziken’s intrusion in the matter, her snappy words effectively distracting his tormentors. His ears still pinned angrily against his head, the Arcanine turned to offer the female a curt nod of thanks, knowing that actions spoke louder than words. Though admittedly, he had no problem listening to her suggestion for Selina and her bulbous, new friend.
    “You know, I don’t think she likes me,” The fighting-type snickered in response to Lexa’s furious outburst, moving away from the Raichu and crossing her dainty arms. Watching the fire-type as her emotions took over, Selina eventually shook her head disappointedly. Lexa was as cranky as Eli and her wounded puppy seemed to be struggling with the shift in demeanour.

"Lexa...?"

The Arcanine watched with obvious concern as the shaken Lucario darted behind him, seeking protection from his suddenly hot-headed companion. Whilst he didn’t understand what the big deal was at first, Eli soon remembered how his own kids had reacted to the occasional row with June. They’d had a lot of disagreements in their lengthy relationship and had always tried to conceal the problems from eight pairs of wide eyes, but every once in awhile, they were tardy. The moment Eli saw one of his kids cowering in the corner, sobbing over their parents’ fury, guilt became him.
    “Hey, kid,” Eli spoke softly, turning his large head to catch sight of the fearful canine. “Lexa’s not the one you ought to worry about,” He smiled warmly, genuine, as he fell to sit on his haunches – still succeeding to tower over the majority of his company.
    “Oh you should be,” Selina chirped in darkly, overhearing the canine’s attempts at easing the cowardly mongrel. ”She’ll be stabbing you in the back soon, sweetheart,” Eli shot her a warning glare, positioning his powerful frame so that her prying eyes were unable to reach the Lucario. The last thing he wanted was seeing such a fragile soul tainted by Selina’s spite.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:30 pm

((Please skip - I really can't think of anything for them to do at the moment. >.<))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Fortree City | Morning

"Yeah. I want an apology. An apology for putting all of us at risk and then trying to cover your own ass by lying about it." Listening into the conversation again, Acht found herself torn. What was she supposed to say? She admittedly felt bad for the Arcanine, yet still felt the growing grudge boil inside her. "Just shut the FUCK UP!" Glancing at surprise as the Blaziken, the Aerodactyl blinked. "You arrogant son of a bitch! There are more important things right now than your damn ego! So if you want someone to go fluff it for you why don't you take that skinny bitch over there and piss off! Otherwise shut up before I break your fucking face in."

...Now Acht didn't know whether to applaud the fire-type or edge away. The tension was obviously thick, enough to render the poor female speechless as she helplessly stood only about a foot away from the rest. "...Guys..." she mumbled, raising one, weary hand. "Can we please just stop?" The fossil Pokemon was unsure if they would even hear her, staring at the ground. This was definitely giving her a headache--what side was she supposed to support?

Gazing up towards the smoking tree, her frown only deepened. "Maybe we should evacuate to somewhere else, that's smoke's bound to attract something..." as if on cue, she turned her head to look behind her, hearing a howl in the distance. "We can sort everything out later, right? I think we should just find somewhere safe first before we lose out heads."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:29 am

Post 47

Fortree City| Morning

“You’re wicked.”

McChu had felt her light, soft paws on his shoulders, but the delighted whisper in his ear sent shivers of excitement down his spine. A woman truly after his own heart... his own black, withered, slimy heart. He couldn't help the grin he flashed Pussy Cat, nor the small chuckle that rumbled in his throat. Yes, though Chickie Poo was a doll and Xena was fun, Pussy Cat stole the cake. But in his musings, he'd managed to overlook the fact that he'd gone and pissed Xena off."Just shut the FUCK UP!"

He turned, and the chicken was nearly in his grill, about to beat his face in. "You arrogant son of a bitch! There are more important things right now than your damn ego! So if you want someone to go fluff it for you why don't you take that skinny bitch over there and piss off! Otherwise shut up before I break your fucking face in."

McChu was a little more than surprise at the explosion, but his cheeks sparked as a dangerous grin crawled over his face. He was a Champion's pokemon, a rat that had managed to take down others ten times his size and weight -believe it or not. This little chick didn't scare him in the least. I'd watch myself if I were you, Xena," he growled, his tone laced with threat. "I might take you up on that offer." He scoffed, the others already making new conversation, and his darker expression lifted.

"Besides, what would you rather do, lick this guy's furry asshole for destroying something very useful-- to all of us? It's not like he has thumbs to fucking rebuild anything. Or am I the only one here with a practical mind? So, tell you what, why don't you go take your little Shortround and piss off until you've laid those eggs that are obviously shoved so far up your own cun--"

"Maybe we should evacuate to somewhere else, that smoke's bound to attract something..." Chickie Poo spoke, breaking McChu's small rant. "We can sort everything out later, right? I think we should just find somewhere safe first before we lose out heads." McChu frowned, but Chickie certainly did have a point.

He gestured to the aerodactyl. "See? A much better choice of actions rather than uselessly squaking and bitching. Chickie Poo's a girl that can get things done." He waddled to her, defiant glare on his expression. While he adored both Pussy and Chickie, Chickie was ultimately the safer bet. Like Xena would try to attack him with the aerodactyl so close.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (L-13/A-36)

Anubis had never seen the cool headed Blaziken like this before and his mind went to Suzaku, how the calm male had suddenly become so outragiously violent due to his infection. But...he had sensed her aura...she wasn't infected... It terrified him that one of his more familiar family could be so different after only a year. “Hey, kid,” a voice spoke softly to him. Anubis's eyes met with the proud canine he hid behind and noticed the gentle look he was trying to convey. “Lexa’s not the one you ought to worry about.” He smiled softly, encouraged by the simple comfort that Lexa was okay.

“Oh you should be. She’ll be stabbing you in the back soon, sweetheart.” And the smile fell. Fear once again shimmered in his eyes as he saw Lexa arguing with the Raichu wondering when her anger would be directed at him. "Lexa...Suzu...I'm sorry..." It was all his fault. Everything that happened since his own paws took the life of his dear friend, it was all his fault. He was a monster and his influence was poisoning these Pokemon. "...only a Monster."

I'd watch myself if I were you, Xena. I might take you up on that offer."

"Good! I hope you do!" She didn't give one lick if he had more power than Raikou, she would kick his ass if he tried to come at her. She was a Gym Leader Pokemon, she had defeated would be champions and their precious Pokemon for years. What chance did a fat ass rat stand? "Besides, what would you rather do, lick this guy's furry asshole for destroying something very useful-- to all of us? It's not like he has thumbs to fucking rebuild anything. Or am I the only one here with a practical mind? So, tell you what, why don't you go take your little Shortround and piss off until you've laid those eggs that are obviously shoved so far up your own cun--"

Lexa towered over the Raichu, wrists blazing in her fury. "I'd rather thank him, for saving the life of one of the only Pokemon from my trainer that I have seen since that weird energy ripped me from our Gym." She looked to the frightened Lucario and felt her heart soften, voice becoming softer but no less firm. "Anubis was only a child when I saw him last, still a Riolu with a fear of the world and always keeping by our trainer's side. His shape may have changed but his heart is still as fragile and your blowhard attitude is scaring him." Acht's soft plea caught her ears and with a heavy sigh she agreed, brushing past McChu and heading towards the still hiding Lucario.

"Anubis?" He was looking down, paws clutching at his arms as he fought back his tears, and Lexa was awash with guilt. "I'm sorry little one...don't cry..." She had never been very good with conveying apologies. "Maybe we should evacuate to somewhere else, that smoke's bound to attract something...We can sort everything out later, right? I think we should just find somewhere safe first before we lose out heads." While she fully agreed with Acht's plan, inwardly congratulating the girl for trying to take the lead, McChu's stupid mouth went off again.

"I don't see you doing any better."

Lexa just stared wide-eyed at Anubis, completely blown away by the stern look he wore as he glared at the Raichu. Where the hell had that come from?
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:22 am

Fortree City || Morning [15][5]

"Lexa...Suzu...I'm sorry... only a Monster."

Eli, overhearing the Lucario’s quieted apology, frowned. He had gathered the Blaziken was the one they called Lexa, but who was this other creature, ‘Suzu’. He looked questioningly to the Aerodactyl and the psychic duo, unsure of both the stranger’s identity and why the youngster felt so inclined to make amends. Letting the matter slip, he was soon distracted by the tension descending upon the group. Lexa and McChu looked about ready to kill each other.

The Mienshao listened to the ensuing argument with a twisted glee, struggling to disguise an amused grin as threats volleyed between the hot-headed duo. Maybe McChu would kill the bitch and lift that weight from her shoulders – she saw nothing but trouble from Lexa in her future and with Eli on her side, things could take a turn for the worst. That couldn’t happen. Fortunately, before Selina could commence urging the Raichu to knock the female down a peg or two, said chicken was distracted by her whimpering companion, Anubis.

"Anubis? I'm sorry little one...don't cry..."

Selina snorted, crossing her arms. Just when there looked to be a bit of excitement to liven up this group of unbearably nice individuals, Lexa seemed to come back to reality.
    “Oh please,” The fighting-type muttered exasperated, watching the tender apology between the pair with a look of disgust. To make things worse, the canine had begun crying – it was all very touching, so much so that Selina feared gaining a cavity from the sight. Still, Acht spared her an injury, chipping in with a rational, albeit somewhat boring suggestion to instil a temporary alliance amongst the fiery spirits of the group.

"Maybe we should evacuate to somewhere else, that smoke's bound to attract something...We can sort everything out later, right? I think we should just find somewhere safe first before we lose out heads."

McChu was in agreement, though the snivelling hound seemed to find a voice with the rat’s pompous response. Selina smirked at Anubis’ retort, glancing past the mountain of orange fur that struggled to provide a barrier between the timid soul and the heated exchange of the gathering. Needless to say, Eli’s attempts had been in vain.
    “I think that might be best,” The Arcanine agreed significantly more civily, speaking softly but firmly and unwilling to let the emotion around him provoke his own unpleasant temper. It was, essentially, none of his business after all. Yet, he would have to learn to deal with it. As much as he wanted to leave this cluster of opposites in favour of a longer life, Selina’s words continued to ring loud in his mind. She knew something about his family – he couldn’t afford to leave without knowing, adamant that no matter how unpleasant his company was he would remain until she spilt such secrets.

“Well, I think we should head to Lilycove,” Selina announced, addressing the gathering. “The lovebirds were headed there anyway, right? My home’s now destroyed,” She cast a dirty glare at the mutt responsible. “So there’s no reason to hang around, right?”
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Fortree City | Morning

"See? A much better choice of actions rather than uselessly squaking and bitching. Chickie Poo's a girl that can get things done." Although the compliment gave her a mixture of emotions, the Aerodactyl settled on simply bearing a short, curt smile. "I don't see you doing any better." The Lucario's remark to the Raichu caused Acht's smile to falter. “Well, I think we should head to Lilycove. The lovebirds were headed there anyway, right? My home’s now destroyed. So there’s no reason to hang around, right?”

"Lilycove sounds like the best bet." Acht agreed. "It's a big city... Um, there's a Safari Zone and uh... A graveyard on the way, right? We could find shelter in one of those for some rest if we get tired on the way," she mumbled, proud of herself for knowing this much about Hoenn's geography. "Since it's morning, if we go now, we might be able to reach the city before the sun sets, soooo...." the Aerodactyl clutched the bag of berries with her fingers and started taking a few steps to what she believed was Route 120. "Might as well start our journey now,

[OOC: crappy post orz. Not feeling my best, sorry.]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 am

Post 48

Fortree City| Morning

McChu rolled his eyes as Xena kept clucking on and on, his mind already tuning her out as she poured out her heart and lungs for a dumb asshole she'd just met. Whatever. If Xena wanted to go and worship the stupid mutt, then she could all she liked. But she wasn't, for any reason, thanking him for bruning down their only possible shelter. He chuckled when his mind found a little loophole in her vehement speech. "You'd thank him for nearly killing your little shadow and then saving him? Whatever, Xena. Whatever."

“Oh please,” Pussy groaned, earning a small smirk from the rat. Seemed she was in the same mindset as he. Dismissing the fact that he'd like to be in a lot of the same things as her, including her, it merely reassurred him that he'd have a least a "friend" in her. While he was rather sure she'd abandon him for an escape or something else valuable, he was fairly certain that, while things were peaceful, it'd be safe to call her "ally".

"I don't see you doing any better."

The Shortround's voice had caught McChu off guard, causing him to turn toward the little canid fighter. Sure enough, his glare was harsh. Huh. Seemed that he wasn't quite the bitch LB was, the gallade retaining the crown. But the lucario's defiance only made McChu smirk more; he was very sure that, when the time came, that defiance would be sucked right out of him.

"Lookit you, your balls dropped," McChu observed, his eyes analyzing the fighter. "Mama hen must be proud-- her little boy's growin' up." He scoffed and twitched his tail dismissively, offering up a shrug to answer the lucario's actual statement. "Besides, if she'd stop squawking, we could actually get on with life."

“Well, I think we should head to Lilycove,” Pussy Cat announced, addressing the gathering. “The lovebirds were headed there anyway, right? My home’s now destroyed,” she cast a glare over to the mutt, McChu unleashing a malicious grin, “So there’s no reason to hang around, right?” The raichu shrugged and nodded. "Sounds good to me."

"Lilycove sounds like the best bet." Chickie Poo agreed, McChu's malice fading to pride. Lookit Chickie Poo, takin the lead like a good girl. "It's a big city... Um, there's a Safari Zone and uh... A graveyard on the way, right? We could find shelter in one of those for some rest if we get tired on the way," McChu himself shrugged-- he was a native to Kanto and Johto, not wherever the hell they were now. "Since it's morning, if we go now, we might be able to reach the city before the sun sets, soooo...." She leaned down and picked up the bag full of precious few berries, reminding McChu that it needed to be a bit more plump to be to his liking. "Might as well start our journey now."

"I like your attitude, Chickie Poo, girl," he spoke as he followed behind her in tow, nearly marching. "No-nonsense kinda girl. I like it. Gets shit done, unlike some pyros and cluckers." He looked around him as he followed her, eyes always on alert for food. "You keep that berry pouch ready to open, Chickie Poo. I'm gonna fill the shit out of it."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (L-14/A-37)

"Lookit you, your balls dropped."

Anubis never dropped his glare even as the fat rat addressed him, the rest of his words washing over the fighter until the word Mama came up and his anger flared to life. "You know nothing of Mother," he growled, a ball of light forming in his hand, but it was quickly dispersed as the females began to talk of moving the group. Lexa put a hand on his shoulder but it was shrugged off indignantly, the Lucario rising to his feet and storming off to wait in a tree. Whatever they decided he would follow Lexa, but for now he needed to get away from them before something bad happened.

The Blaziken was highly concerned, never seeing the shy youth so volatile in all his life. Granted McChu was an ass but even someone like his was nothing compared to the tortures Bonfire would put the pup through. So why was he so fragile all of a sudden? And why was Fenix such a trigger? This epidemic had changed even the most stoic to frightened children, people changing in the blink of an eye due to some unknown horror, but Anubis was always so timid...what could he have seen to turn him into that? And when the hell did he learn Aura Sphere? That sure didn't look like his Focus Blast he was summoning.

Sighing she settled with agreeing with the others. "If Lilycove is the decision then we should move while we still have light. Selina, is there anything you want to salvage or is her Highness ready to go?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 am

Fortree City || Morning [16][6]

Selina, pleased that her suggestion had been welcomed by their soft-spoken leader as well as McChu – as expected –, smiled smugly as she retreated to the sidelines. Her work was done. The Mienshao was never one for group discussions, diplomacy and all that – a contribution from her was rare, only emerging when no one else would rise to the occasion. Yet one city’s name and everyone was indulging in the art of conversation once more, hang-ups almost forgotten as Acht laid out a plan. Selina tuned out, content.
    “Selina,” She’d almost succeeded when Eli was growling in her ear, clearly disgusted at himself for his reliance on her little secret. “June –“
    “Why do you think I said Lilycove, darling?” She purred, flashing the Arcanine a devilish smile. “Don’t worry your pretty little head, Eli,” There was no more talk, the canine unsure how to feel with the news as he abandoned the Mienshao’s size in favour of more rational, intelligent company.

"If Lilycove is the decision then we should move while we still have light. Selina, is there anything you want to salvage or is her Highness ready to go?"

Selina scoffed, flicking her paw out in dismissal.
    “Nothing I’ll miss,” She muttered nonchalantly. Whilst it was a pity to lose her precious jewels, a generous collection of stolen treasures, Selina was confident in her abilities to replenish her losses. They were going to Lilycove after all - a hotspot for wealthy coordinators no doubt. Smiling unkindly at the hen, the Mienshao strolled after Acht and McChu – an observer as they collected any remaining berries.

Coming to a halt despite the concerned Blaziken, Eli followed her gaze to find her canine friend perched moodily in the treetops. Managing a weak smile, he let his gaze linger on the troubled youth before turning to Lexa.
    “He’ll be okay,” He reassured her softly. Whilst he was unsure of the relationship between the duo, half-siblings, teammates or whatever – the fire-type felt obliged to offer some sort of support. Lexa seemed the only intellect amongst these oddities surrounding her, kind enough to accept his mistake and defend him against the demands of two conniving fiends. For that, he was grateful. “Name’s Eli by the way,”
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 pm

((Skip for now - I'm struggling to think of things for these two to do lately. >.< Just say that Zoe is glad that they've stopped arguing and expressed her gratitude to Acht for still going ahead with their plan to go to Lilycove. Jake is just worrying about Zoe's obvious headache, lol. Also both of them introduce themselves to Eli, albeit reluctantly.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Fortree City | Morning

She couldn't help but smile when the others agreed with her. 'At least we're not shouting at each other anymore... that's definitely a start.' she glanced over at the Raichu. "You keep that berry pouch ready to open, Chickie Poo. I'm gonna fill the shit out of it." the Aerodactyl nods. "Sure thing!" the female took a quick look in the pouch, before grasping it in her jaws as she climbed up a tree for a better view of the city's borders. Acht squinted to see the next route clearly, before leaping down to rejoin the moving group. "I don't see any huge hordes out there right now, thankfully."

With good pace, the fossil Pokemon walked past the overgrown foliage of the area, stepping over the protruding roots and debris from the crumbled houses. She slowed only slightly, tipped her head to listen to the conversation behind her. “Name’s Eli by the way,” the Aerodactyl blinked. 'Eli? ...sounds kinda like a girl's name.' shaking the thought away, she went backwards until she was only slightly in front of the Arcanine, smiling. "Eli, right? I'm Acht." she introduced herself, stopping before she said her habitual 'nice to meet you'. 'Pretty sure we're not 'nicely met' when he burned our shelter down.'
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 pm

[[I just got a nice, juicy post for McChu, but pressed the wrong button and completely lost it all. SIGH. Just say that McChu went into the bushes and got more ferking berries, missing the introductions. He came back and put a little less than a dozen in the pouch, then strolled along just behind Acht.]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (L-15/A-38)

Lexa gave a half-hearted smile at the Arcanine's attempt to ease her worry over Anubis. He meant well, but he didn't know the boy Anubis had been his entire life. This change...it was so drastic, so different, she wasn't sure he would ever be the timid creature she had seen raised from a hatchling. He introduced himself as Eli and she nodded, eyes still trained on the Lucario as she waited for him to come join her. "Lexa. And he is Anubis." At the sound of his name the Aura Pokemon's ears perked and his eyes shifted to his peripheral before closing.

With a heavy sigh Anubis gave in and dropped from the tree, approaching Lexa and following her as she turned to go with the rest of the group. He wasn't comfortable in the slightest but at least having a familiar face and scent by his side made the group a little more bearable. Even if just looking at Lexa reminded him of Suzu...and Cathal... Whimpering slightly he crossed his arms and hugged himself as he tried to will the images to go away, forgoing natural sight to use exclusively his Aura sense. It always helped him focus better when he reached out to the world through Aura rather than his other senses. Gave him more perspective.

And that was exactly what he needed right now.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:36 am

Fortree City || Morning [16][7]

Eli, recognising himself as an enemy within the unlikely unit of pokémon, didn’t push his luck and instead chose to embrace silence. He received the names offered to him with a quiet, albeit a little unpolished courtesy, nodding his head bluntly at each utterance. The pair of psychics, apparently lovers to provide a sharp pang of longing for his own mate, seemed reluctant enough – yet Selina’s stout buddy hadn’t as much as looked his way. The Arcanine had expected as much. He didn’t care for the Raichu anyway, instead grateful for the chance to devote his attention to those of a half-bearable nature. In fact, Lexa and Anubis seemed completely bearable.

"Eli, right? I'm Acht."

The fire-type managed a smile as half-hearted as the Aerodactyl’s own, commending her civility. He nodded in confirmation, recognising the foreign name yet not interested to enquire to its meaning. From Acht’s demeanour alone, he deemed now wasn’t the time for such trivial questions and instead to make amends.
    “Listen, Acht,” He took a step forward, in a bid to prevent her from escaping to lead without a formal apology. Eli was guilty, ashamed that he’d been fooled into jeopardizing the safety of a group of strangers through Selina’s taunts and sought to clear the air – albeit without the rat overhearing. “I really am sorry about the fire,” The canine spoke sincerely, his eyes flicking up to observe flames still consuming the wreckage. He opened his mouth to continue yet found himself unable to say more – there was no excuse other than his explosive temper which would only deter her trust more so. Eli sighed, stepping aside to obediently in favour of obediently following the group.

(( Skipping Selina. She’s just waltzing on ahead. ))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 pm

((Sorry, skip me again. >.< If I can't come up with a post for them next round I'll be deactivating them.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Fortree City | Morning

As she walks, the Raichu comes walking out from the bushes, carrying several more berries which she eagerly opened the bag for him to deposit. She smiles and nods with a "Thanks!" as the electric-type strolled behind her. If McChu can keep finding berries this easily, they could probably live forever! Well, at least, until all the berries are gone... Then maybe we can farm our own! The idea made her quiet for a moment, Acht silently visualizing all of them chucking seeds onto the ground and watering them... that's how farming worked, right? ...I can't really imagine us doing that.

“Listen, Acht,” the Arcanine's voice broke her from her thoughts, the Aerodactyl turning her head in curiosity to listen to what the fire-type had to say. “I really am sorry about the fire,” the fossil Pokemon blinked in surprise, before managing a kind smile. He sounded sincere enough, and there wasn't any point in dwelling on the past. "It's alright, we can just find someplace new." she grins. "What's done is done. I guess what's important now is to trust each other and our future actions. It's not possible to change the past, after all." the flying-type shrugs a little. "So don't worry about it, we all make mistakes now and then. We can't linger on them forever, we just gotta move past it and do our best to survive."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Fortree City/Morning
    (J: 11 | Z: 12)

(Skipping Jake)

Zoe stood massaging her temple while the others spoke, not sure how much longer she could keep up her calm, tranquil facade for Jake. She turned to glance at her partner and noticed with a start that he was no longer beside her. "...Jake?" Whirling round on the spot and not noticing him, Zoe began to worry. "E-Erm, I'm sorry to interrupt but did any of you see Jake--?"

Completely baffled, the Gardevoir drifted away through the smoke, but not before turning back to her companions and apologising. "I-I just need to go and see where he's got to..." Knowing full well that even if she did find him nearby he would not return to this group, Zoe vanished into the smoke and ash that still layered the air around them, knowing that they were moving on by themselves now. It was probably for the best; Jake's condition hadn't exactly improved since they'd arrived her.

But what to do when the truth came out ... Zoe had yet to figure that out.

((Leaving post. Sorry guys, I can't think for these two anymore. But I will be back soon, this team is too good to just leave. :3))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Post 49

Fortree City| Morning

McChu waddled happily behind Chickie Poo, glad that his contribution remained thanked and appreciated. His long tail nearly bounced behind him with as much content as the rest of him did, his entire body filled with something other than stolen food and hot air. Proud smirk upon his face, it seemed nothing could bring him down. Even as everyone slowly introduced themselves to Pussy Cat's dog plush, he chimed in happily, the fact that it would likely piss Eli off the cherry on the fucking top. "McChu," was his simple chime. The dog would remember it. Bitches always remembered the Chu.

Which, speaking of bitches...

"E-Erm, I'm sorry to interrupt but did any of you see Jake--?"

McChu paused, glancing back to Mama and shrugged. "Maybe he needed some time to cry in private. At least he's learning something close to respect... I think." He shrugged once more, dismissing the absence of the little whiny brat little more than small nuisance/miracle and continued to walk forward. But Mama remained unconvinced. "I-I just need to go and see where he's got to..."

"Suit yourself, Mama. You might drop in on him and firefighter time, though...!" he snickered, continuing his walk downward. At least getting to Lilycove would be easy. It was all fucking downhill.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:14 pm

((Sorry guys, I am struggling to make a post for these two. Skip this round and I will have Lexa argue with McChu some more next round, lol.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 am

Fortree City || Morning [16][8]

"So don't worry about it, we all make mistakes now and then. We can't linger on them forever, we just gotta move past it and do our best to survive."

Acht seemed forgiving enough, Eli nodding his head silent thanks as the Aerodactyl let the matter of the building’s destruction slip in favour of starting anew. For that, the canine was grateful. Shrugging his broad shoulders, a new respect formed for the rock-type, Eli fell back to trail the group knowing that he wasn’t yet fully welcome. Despite receiving everyone’s names, including those whom he didn’t care to remember – a gluttonous Raichu came to mind – the fire-type wasn’t prepared to submerge himself in the group’s unity. He had his goal, he wasn’t going to allow himself to become distracted by the plight of others.

"I-I just need to go and see where he's got to..."

The Arcanine hadn’t noticed the psychic-type’s disappearance until his mate chose to take off after him. Eli watched her leave, taking some comfort in the fact that the couple knew where their loyalties lied – it was a welcome break from the flitting nature of those such as Selina. It was nice that true love still existed.
    “Good luck,” Was his simple, but sincere mutter as she passed. It was genuine – he hoped Zoe did find her beloved, just as he hoped to find his own.

(( Urgh, skipping Selina again. She’ll do something soon, I promise! Dx ))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Fortree City | Morning |(48)

With the rushing scents mingled in the fast-flowing wind confusing his senses the blinded Normal Type was completely and utterly disorientated as claws tightened around his middle.
    The Smeargle struggled violently against the one who was dragging him further away from Lavender Town and the Marowack he loved.
    His tip-less tail writhed in mid-air as he desperately dragged it down in the sharp straight lines that would have formerly caused a slicing blade of air to cut through anything in front of it but the seared tip of his severed tail merely flails uselessly as Cketch struggles for his freedom.
    Aside from the faint scent of rot and dragon scales whipped away by the rushing wind Cketch couldn't even tell what kind of dragon had abducted him. As the claws tighten around him the Smeargle's struggles grow greater as being unable to use any of his Sketched moves with his mutilated tail he merely thrashes wildly to try and break free.
    A deep rumbling noise shows the dragon is getting irritated and as its claws tighten their grip Cketch digs his teeth into the muscle of its leg.
    The talons immediately release their grip.

"Arceus no!" Cketch just has time to scream before gravity takes hold and he is falling with his scream trailing behind him like the tail of comet.
    His tip-less tail twists like an angered serpent as he desperately tries to sketch a means to fly before with a damp organic crunching he collides with the broad leaves of the top of the nearest tree which slow his fall.
    White-furred paws scrambling for a grip on the nearest branches the small Normal Type is bounced like a bagatelle ball until he lands with a solid thump on the ground.
    His pupil-less eyes staring back up at the sky he groans in pain and he gasps for breath and shakily gets to his feet.
    His hands held out in front of him Cketch tries to feel out his new environment. The bark of the trees didn't feel like those of the route around Lavender Town and the air here had a hot jungle smell unlike the forests of Kanto.
    His tongue dangling out of his mouth Cketch sniffs deeply and jumps as he picks up on top of the scents of the forests the smells of other pokemon quite close to where he has fallen.

((OOC: Entry through falling from the sky XD))

Last edited by Kaze on Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Outskirts of Fortree/Morning
    (G: 1 | E: 1)

"Hey Greg, I'll race you to that column of smoke over there!"
    "Hold on a second." The Charizard stopped in mid-flight, hovering in the air on his powerful wings as his black-scaled sister halted beside him. Looking down at the dark, thick cloud of smoke rising from the city below them, Gregory's brow furrowed in concern and he brought his hand up to his chin; a trademark that drove the shiny female insane.
    "Look, why do you have to think about everything?" his sister snapped, folding her arms across her chest as her large wings beat against the air, keeping her aloft. "It's just a fire. Probably caused by the undead or something. No need to give yourself a headache thinking about it."
    "You're probably right, Eris," Gregory replied, "however I am a little more concerned about the fact that this is the first settlement we have come across for about a week."
    "You mean there's food?" Eris patted her hand on her stomach, grimacing at it rumbled in reply to her hopeful words. "There'd better be. I'm starving."
    "And I." Gregory brought his hand down and slowly rotated on the spot, carefully scanning the surrounding environment for any signs of a settlement that wasn't on fire. Seeing nothing but forest and rivers, he sighed. "I suppose we could try-- what's that?"

Frowning, Eris followed her brother's gaze downwards, catching sight of a large dragon-like Pokemon soaring above the outskirts of the town about fifty metres below them. "Think it's infected?"
    "It appears so. Notice how tattered its wings appear, even from here?" Greg snorted his anxiety at being within detection distance of such a Pokemon and took Eris by the arm. "Come on, let's retreat a little until it moves away."
    "Hang on a second." Eris pulled back on her brother's grip, keeping her crimson gaze fixed on the flying figure below. "It's holding something."
    Gregory's eyes squinted sharply as he lowered his head a little, trying to see what the dragon was carrying. Whatever it was suddenly let out a scream as the beast released its grip on it. The grey dot was sent plummeting to earth. "Quickly!" Greg cried, giving his wings a mighty beat and hurtling downwards towards the ground. Tears poured from his eyes and the cold air nipped at his face as he spiraled into a freefall. The Charizard gasped as the Pokemon disappeared within the canopy of the trees.

Fearing the worst, Greg found enough space to land as closely as he could to where the Pokemon had fallen. His blue eyes scanned the area for any signs of movement, and he finally found what he was looking for behind a cluster of bushes. It was a Smeargle, and the small Pokemon looked incredibly dazed from his fall. "There you are!" Greg exclaimed, lumbering his large frame out of the bush and brushing twigs and leaves from his torso. "Goodness, you were lucky to survive such a fall."

He was just beginning to contemplate the strange and rather disturbing look in the Smeargle's pupil-less eyes when a thud from nearby indicated that Eris had landed. He looked at his sister quizzically as she joined his side. "What took you so long?"
    "For your information, I was up there making sure that that Salamence wouldn't chase you both down here," Eris replied with an annoyed snort, giving her brother a quick thump on the back with her tail.
    "I-- ah! I see." Disgruntled, Greg regained his posture. "And will it?"
    "Not with half of its face burnt off." Eris looked over the Smeargle and, licking her tongue over her dry lips, brought her snout up to Greg's ear and muttered, "Can we eat him?"
    After a vehement shake of his head, Greg took a step closer to the Smeargle, whom he guessed was blind or at least visually impaired by his strange eyes. "Well, it looks as though you're safe now. Are you all right? You're not too hurt, are you?"

((Good to be back.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Fortree City | Morning

"E-Erm, I'm sorry to interrupt but did any of you see Jake--?" the Aerodactyl stopped, looking around with slight concern for the Guardiavoir. She shook her head, frowning a little. "I-I just need to go and see where he's got to..." as the female began to float away, Acht quickly waved a wing. "Good luck! Hope you find him!" she called, before turning back to the group. Maybe they would get to see each other again...? She regarded her surroundings one more time before beginning to walk, quietly counting the berries in her bag to keep herself busy.

"Arceus no!" she froze at the shout in the distance, whirling around towards the source to find a pale figure falling from the sky. "W-who's that?" she asked, before before scaling the tree beside her to get a better look. She could see two other figures in the distance too, one orange and another one dark. Swiftly the Aerodactyl began to jump from the branches, racing towards the foreigners. Acht carefully began to descend from a large conifer closer to the Charizards, listening to them speak as she did so. She completely forgot about the idea that these might be potential infected, too focused on the fallen figure.

As she drew closer she easily recognized the species, two Charizard and a Smeargle. Carefully she looked from her distance, before dropping back down to the earth and awkwardly fumbling the berry pouch out of her mouth. She glanced to the painter, whom was missing his tail. "A-are you alright?" she asked, before looking towards the fire-types. "And um--who're you?"

[[OOC: thank god I got off the ferry at the right time. orz Sorry if this post is kinda shitty--and welcome back, Night! <3]]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:43 pm