Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace]

R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace] Empty Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace]

Post by R'hia Kyrie Wed May 13, 2015 2:05 am

Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace] Image.jpg1_zpslabkdmb4
    Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace] HNO3Kha_zpsadpbjw3e

Odd
    Theme It's a punderful life
    Sadness Comes
    Xanas Memories
    Profession Self-Proclaimed Pun Prince
    Text Color PunMeister Purple, #B800B8
    Item None
    Biological Sex Male
    Gender Identity Him, His, Pun, Pun's
    Age Young adult
    Species Dex #510: Liepard, the Cruel Pokemon
    Height 3'4" (101.6 cm) Tall
    Weight 7.77 lbs (124.32 oz)
    Pokédex Entryht.[/i] Their beautiful form comes from the muscles they have developed. They run silently in the night.
    Level Level 42
    Ability Prankster: Gives priority to a status move
    Nature Naughty (+Attack, -Sp. Def)
    Characteristic Somewhat of a clown (+Speed)
    Moves -Hone Claws (Level)
    -Fake Out (Level)
    -Assurance (Level)
    -Pursuit (Level)
    Quote "Well, I guess it's up to me to un-Block the situation! It's funny because they're crates BLOCKing the door, and they are BLOCK shaped! Get it?"
    History Odd had a normal life. Not remarkable in any way, save for the incredible puns he developed an affinity for. He lived in a communal type of pack, where outcasts of various other 'families' had come together once, and developed a new, interracial and inter-species group. His father would become the head of the guard for the relatively small pack, while his mother simply did chores and tasks, being motherly to all in her own way. He developed friends in an odd way- He'd just kind of meander up to someone or a small posse, and cram his way into the conversation. Rarely did people ever stick around, but there were a few who did over the years. Jeremie, Ulrich, Aelita, and Yumi were the main four friends he bonded with in his younger years, and a chap named William later into his teens.

Odd was always a cheerful, funny, and even irritatingly upbeat feline, but not to the extent that he is today. He always had an imaginary enemy/antagonist when he was young, prior to growing out of it, named XANA. He and his friends of his younger years would often fight this imaginary foe together to have some fun. However, when the infection hit, his pack was one of the first to be truly devastated in the first portion of the epidemic. It only took a small group of infected, undead Joltic to infect some of the pack before being driven off without a second thought. Screaming was what he awoke to merely days later, as many elderly members that had been infected passed due to the ensueing physical ailments... and then turned. Not all at once, but in quick enough succession to do plenty of damage. It went unnoticed at first, as those whom were attacked were often gored at the throat, halting them from screaming or warning others. Finally someone got their voice, shrill and blood-curdling, to fill the night's air. In the chaos that ensued, Odd ran- but not before seeing his long-time crush 'Sissy' being clawed over and over again, bitten... eaten. He was able to overpower the frailer bodies of the elderly infected, fighting his way out through a small group of them that were spaced out. Run, fight, live, run, fight live... until all that was left was to run. And run he did, for a long time. Odd eventually found himself alone, and had a severe mental breakdown, unable to properly cope. He was never the most mentally adept at having fortitude, and as such it was not hard for him to simply break.

Odd was back to his happy-go-lucky life the next day, and over time, subconciously developed a story to cope with the ordeal. First of all, none of this could be real. I mean, this kinda thing only happens in bad human stories, right? So there's gotta be some dream or something going on! So he took this as a challenge, a fun dream to live in, and try to be the cool, funny survivalist guy. He often makes jokes referring to how this couldn't be real, one example being: "Nah, see, if this were real, my mohawk would NEVER stay groomed like this! I mean, this stuff is like that human cartoon show hair!" In this way, he defers all the trauma, all the sheer mental wreckage, to the fact that it's -not real-. He makes offhand jokes and comments, and simply does his best to live and be a funny guy. Whilst he rarely is caught speaking about it, he has connected his old enemy Xana to many of his woes, and can turn aggressive if he hears something similar to the name, as well as having flashbacks if he is unable to find a way to properly release his anger. Having flashbacks returns him to the state he was in immediately after the incident; all but unable to function.
    Bulbapedia "Well-known for its beauty, Liepard uses the element of surprise when battling opponents, attacking before they can react."
    Appearance Hi! I'm Odd! Know what's odd about how I look?? Not much!! I'm a normal liepard, but I have this sweeeet mohawk that goes from between my ears down to the base of my tail! My brown eyes only make me better looking! Hey ladies, careful please, I don't wanna entice you too much!
    Accent North-Ameripun (United States English)
    Religion Leader of the Pun Cult
    Motivation To live a happy, fun life.
    Punsonality (Doing this in a narrative instead of bullets or basic description, for reasons.)

Odd is... odd! His favorite pun of all, is his own goddamned name~! Odd is incredibly casual, even in situations that are rather dire, only getting serious when he truly needs to be. But when there is such a punderful life to be lived, who needs to be so cereal about these things? His fur is clean, though not really all that groomed, save for what seems to be an awkward mohawk that extends from between his ears to the base of his tail, and this is quite the hint as his punsonality. Happy-go-lucky, always in good humor, and just kinda doing what he wants! He can get himself into trouble, with his NASTY PLOTS, and his tendency to PLAY ROUGH with others. Always joking around, he can also often hurt others feelings without intending to, and often sounds insincere about many things even when he is actually quite so. He loves to see just how many buttons he can push, even with his close friends. Then again, they're all dead for all he knows! Maybe even undead! Man, that would be... ROTTEN!

(Forgive me. I am not sorry.)

Odd's personality takes a sharp turn if he thinks he hears the name Xana, asking where he is and acting incredibly aggressive, even violent, and irritable.
    User Notes -Inspired by the character Odd from Code Lyoko
    Team notes He is only on the team that has puns. This will be Chasm Team.
    Pun-ffiliations Pun Cult
    Development Notes DEVELOPUN

Last edited by R'hia Kyrie on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:03 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing up~)
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace] Empty Re: Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace]

Post by Duma Wed May 13, 2015 2:07 am

Yes.

Hell yes.

Hell fucking yes.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Wed May 13, 2015 1:41 pm

All puns must die. >8C

Odd the Liepard [Chasm, Ace] Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Mon May 18, 2015 12:44 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE PUNSONALITY IS UP. HAVE FUN.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Fri May 22, 2015 9:26 pm

That personality

It's fucking beautiful I can't take it I'm dying
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite