Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+11
Krajin
Moon Moon
Zapdos
Alakazam
Fern
Requiem
Kaze
Crepuscular
Mew
Nightfall
renegade
15 posters

(Ace) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(Ace) The FROST Team - Page 3 Empty Re: (Ace) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri May 04, 2018 8:17 am

Okay so with Finn starting to reveal the reason for his behavior is that his drawing will show his history of what caused it. Though it is something a pokemon would be able to make out, it is basically him drawing his once trainer that trained him for crime.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Okay, The Alpha is likely pretty strong which this battle may last up to six to seven rounds. He will target anyone in the group after all the others had fallen, but when he takes to much damage from the group he'll use his Shadow Ball to kick up a snow cloud to obscure their vision while he flees into the trees to try to potshot them. This attack will have a 40% chance of actually hitting someone, but the power is significantly reduced from the range it is from. However the second fight though he'll become a very dirty fighter by sucker punching and ridiculing. Once his health reaches 15% he'll start losing his temper and begins swearing. In this point the Alpha will become less focused on other attacks and more focused on his current target. The switch of targets will become less likely, but he will counter attack his current target more often. So keep in mind as his attacks does have the power to back his words up. In this case there will be some injuries, but deaths will not occur. After the Alpha's defeat Maka's parents will ask to be put down so that the disease doesn't take control of them. Maka would receive their last words of wisdom before they are put down. If anyone wants to add anything else feel free to leave something here.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:47 am

So! Who is to land the kill on this?
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:00 pm

So who will be making the killing blow? That is a good question. Since Jack isn't the type to up and kill without reason and Drake won't do it since its Maka's pack that was taken from him. Maka won't be able to kill him due to an inury. Now this leaves the question who would make the killing blow? I would be fine with whoever. Even if it is all of the characters making a combined attack that would hit from all sides.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Ark is not fussed with killing, he's had to do it before and they are just Undead after all!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:34 pm

The killing blow though, I'm thinking next cycle is the time for the final blow to be made. Because of many issues I've had earlier, I would say either Ark, Clover and Kolven, or Rae could make the killing blow. This depends on the others if they want to do that. So Nightdaze and Cinderspark if you want to add anything or talk about it, I'd more willing to listen.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:29 pm

My children probably wouldn't go in for the kill unless everyone else was occupied or it was a group strike. They are pretty small and would be at risk, so they would either need backup/be backup, or run in on a chance if the rest of the team was already playing a role to keep it down.
    Otherwise they would play support, keeping its attention, blasting attacks, or yelling encouragement.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Understandable, what about you Nightdaze? Anything to add or say before we enter the next round?
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:08 pm

I can for sure handle a killing blow if no one else is up for it. Having three in the fight gives me a multitude of options too. >w< Vendetta could pin it down while Venge decapitates it. I actually have a badass image in my head for that where she’s slightly off target and cuts off the front of the face, then the head in a fluid motion. But I’m open to suggestions haha.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:28 am

I'm happy to do it as well! Ark can fry him with a Thunder!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:35 am

Both you and Dazey can discuss it on who would do the killing blow.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:42 am

since the mansion will be used as a base and a place of safety, why not have everyone do tasks to make it clean. Certainly Drake would know each part of the mansion would need what. Since there is a greenhouse, it would be a good place to grow berries if they come across some that's not contaminated. Biggest concern is Jack and Ark would have to power the generator daily due to its age as for places to do hunting/gathering berries any suggestions?
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:11 pm

Ark and Jack can tag team the Generator. Shocky Boys and all. Though considering how Pokemon world is technologically it shouldn't be too big of an issue. I do think a good check of the Mansion's perimeter and grounds wouldn't hurt. If it is on spacious grounds we could see the fence line and make sure there are no holes. Just.. avoid flying things.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:03 pm

So I've been thinking on this. With everyone in the mansion currently and needing resupplies, where should we head with this Rp at this point? I would like everyone's opinion and options on what should be done. One possibility is raiding a pokemart but at the same time I've been thinking of getting in contact with a harb to shake things up a little to give them a real fight for their lives. Again I would like everyone's opinion first on what we should do so a decision is made.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Food should certainly be our biggest priority. The team hasn't eaten in over a day, and between the travel, combat, and cold they should all be starving. Assuming Drake knows the town a mart run would be pretty straight forward. Maybe we could jazz that up?

Dedenemille is built into a bunch of hills and the Pokemon Center/Mart is at the bottom. Maybe there was a landslide or two in the past years, and getting down is a lot more tedious/difficult thanks to collapsed slopes and buildings. There could be lesser undead along the way, and the team cant really run back up with ease to get away. Most of the way down would be a good spot for a Harb to visit. Since the team would quickly realize they couldn't beat it/how dangerous it is, it could be the push they need to make it all the way down in a timely manner. A strong/leader undead could also work there, I could even bring Amber in. I'd be fine with it either way.

There is also farmland at the very bottom for the berry idea, even if its just stealing material and seeds since they can use the greenhouses back at the mansion.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:36 pm

After discussing with Cinder. I have decided that before a harb visits, I would like to see if Green would come around and mingle with the team. Likely as the team goes through with the ideas, they will go into Dendemille itself and gather supplies. Due to the corrosion caused by a couple landslides. The debris covers the roads. The terrain will be littered with downed trees uprooted from the landslide, boulders, dirt, phone poles, and wood from destroyed houses would likely be sticking out making any progress going downwards slow. Combat on this terrain would be difficult as some parts of the ground could give way to another landslide. Weather effects such as snow will likely make it a little more difficult with climbing. However I do plan after a return trip from Dendemille back to the mansion that a much more treacherous foe which will likely be a harbinger, the outcome will likely be discussed further down the line. Thanks to Cinder for a contributing factor with also consider raiding a farmland that would have seeds needed to grow berries in the greenhouse.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:55 pm

Due to a turn of events that has happened. Most of the plot above remains the same, however lumiose will be completely cut off and likely destroyed via burnt down in flames. As for the potential Harbinger visit, this will be some time away before this visit comes into play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:00 am