Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+11
Krajin
Moon Moon
Zapdos
Alakazam
Fern
Requiem
Kaze
Crepuscular
Mew
Nightfall
renegade
15 posters

(Ace) The FROST Team

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

(Ace) The FROST Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (Ace) The FROST Team

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Thats been the idea for awhile but Kaze was going to control it so it's really only being controlled by one person so it doesn't derp out.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Makes sense! Thank you.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Jack will help the others pull together at the same time help Dal with anything that's needed and as for Jack dealing with Lancelot's sudden change of attitude that he may have to put him in his place if its okay with you Vanilla.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:54 am

I have no problem with that. Jack can slap him around as much as he wants. XD
    Alakazam
    Alakazam
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Alakazam Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:18 am

I have...extended the end of my post to correct my mistake. My apologies. You may continue.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Hey so, I am playing with the possability of rejoining, but with characters I can run this time. Preferably a single. Cedric, sounds like you have the leader role p well down, which is fortunate considering the attack just took out the lead. I was going to leave a soft offer to make a lead for the team, but your plan sounds p solid to me. Instead, might I offer to fill a role you need, Ced?

only fire type I can offer is Vapor, really. I am looking to activate old characters, a few being Mamba or Keller, but if there is a particular character you're interested in, shout and I'll see what I can do.

Stone would be a good body to fill in the warmth issue, as would Gabumon. They're both friendly with humans.

I would also hate to see the original line of plot planned between Crep and I go to waste, so I can also help y'all integrate some of our original, private plans if you want? I can also offer my character up for being captured, since originally it was my own character, Cyanide, anyway. Either Stone or Gabumon would be interesting enough for a bandit to want to snag, for sure.

What you say, Ced?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:22 pm

oh man i'd love to have you back on the team!! i'm really loving gabumon, which may or may not be because i'm biased towards digimon, but that adorable fricker could work really well w/ yuri. she's not the fondest of larger pokemon--a little scared because of their size--so i think gabumon could work really well.

as for the private plans, go for it! the more plots and events to spice things up, the better. B) i'm always open for PMs for sorting things out and thinking up new shit.

really excited if you do decide to rejoin!! ;w;
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Oh Cedric on that note I planned to give Dal a helping hand with stuff and at the same time try to keep everyone from decending into chaos.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:59 pm

Speaking of the warmth issue, there's already Sharon on the team and she's a fluffy Flareon, so its not like it'd be neccisary to put another fire type on the team, if that frees up your options Vince.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Off topic; Jeri cold as steel :p
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:56 pm

I can try and bring back Jeri and Gabe if you'll have them. To try and keep frost going as I liked the plot here. Just have to talk to the admins to see if I can have more then one active.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:53 am

So with Jack, Dal and Yuri left, I was thinking they find a crate in the cave and use the wood to create a fire by Jack's thunderbolt striking the wood until it catches fire. However, it is up to you Cedric on whether we find anything useful in the cave or not. I'd be interested in your ideas as well.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:56 pm

ok so i went around asking whether or not any old friends wanted to come back to ej and help rebuild frost but unfortunately nobody was particularly interested so,,,

i suppose what we could do is just continue exploration by ourselves and just keep going deeper into the cavern? we could definitely use the crate idea for a fire--maybe they find a smaller clearing/cavern in the tunnels filled with crates and bags and leftover equipment that was used by a previous survivor? there could be a barrel with some preserved food via salt inside, etc etc

later on they could find the frozen mauled body of a few humans and pokemon in a nearby cavern, the original owners of that little campsite.

there wont be many rations in the campsite they find though, all supplies are limited and judging by the bodies they discover it looks like something violently tore them apart--meaning there are enemies lingering about in the tunnels.

i'm going to try again to see if i can get any old members back to maybe join here but in the meantime: got any other ideas for what could happen?
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Yeah lets go with that maybe encounter a few undead near the campsite. As the rations start running very low I would say maybe Jack, Yuri, and Dal starts hunting for food. At some point they'll find something useful for Yuri.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:40 pm

sounds good! shall i take the team off hold, then?
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Yeah lets do it.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 21, 2016 6:51 am

Okay I was thinking a bit while posting and Jack does find his pokeball destroyed. When he sees it himself, he'll start showing some signs of his fear and it does eventually come true further away they get from the frost cavern. Upon seeing his trainer dead, he does see a something that would help them further on. This is when Jack now realized he was forcefully released into the wild without knowing.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:34 am

Should we look into starting a new RP thread based on heading into the town?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Nope! We're good. Teams just use the same RP thread they started out in regardless of where their current location is, all that's needed is the little info bar (with like the post count and location, etc) being updated to reflect where we are. : )

That aside, any ideas/suggestions for what they'll face on their journey to the town? Can be anything; undead, an abandoned shack, etc etc.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:05 pm

I wanted to add that once they reach the cottage Jack will find his trainer but it would be to late for him as one of the trees has his trainer's corpse on hanging on it possibly from being attacked by the undead. Jack would be heartbroken and Finn would put his beef with Ark on hold to give Jack some silence. As for Drake, he'll see Yuri and at first not say much until he surprises her with him speaking clearly in human language. Though interaction with him and Yuri would be limited in the cottage as he views Finn as an arrogant Braixen.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm

So for a while I was talking with Krajin on this that there will be a rift between Jack and Ark for some time as they make their way to the town. Once they're in the town though they'll hunker down in a building for safety and Jack goes out to scout out food sources. This however will lead to a fight with a powerful undead as it give the Pikachu quite a beating. This will leave Jack weakened to the point where he doesn't have the strength to fight back. So saving Jack will become a priority as this will occur just outside the safe house. This will cause the rift to close up completely and eventually the news of Jack's trainer death will be told to the pikachu thusly causing Jack to hit Finn with a brick break and creates a rift between him and Finn showing no trust in the braixen what so ever. After that Jack will be in a depressed state for a few turns. After that we'll either head to the mansion near the town or go somewhere else to help Clover and Kolven find their sister.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Despite the earlier discussion, Finn realized he really screwed up and eventually opens up about his past. Jack however, won't trust Finn due to the secret he kept from him. With Jack in a state of sorrow currently, he'll ride on Ark's back while they get off the mountain and head towards the town. Eventually he'll get the courage to spar with Ark and maybe Raver's pokemon to get him back into the fighting spirit. The pikachu would see Clover and Kolven as a priority to help. After they reach the town they'll need to resupply with food and water. Drake would mention something that would require the group's aid to find his missing butler. The mansion would be a massacre due to the corpses of undead pokemon. There are a few remaining, but they're weak and slow moving. I'll update the mansion's layout in future posts.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:19 am

Okay the text for Jack is E5DA2A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:35 am