Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Requiem
Kaze
Silverishness
Dandelion
renegade
9 posters

(ACE) The DRAGON Team

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The DRAGON Team - Page 4 Empty Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Requiem Mon May 04, 2015 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Inside Den || Early Morning||18 / 2

"Ye liver-lipped fool!" the feamle cursed at Noiz then as the dust fully settled again. Her head was to far in the cave to really pay much attention to them now. "You seem to be under the mistaken impression the other two are here for any reason other than to be meat shields." Noiz started "They want this place back, not me. I'm just here because there might be a decent fight and because they're pretty annoying, kicking up a fuss about wanting to go in". She pulled out her head then and looked back, his words hurt but, he had given a chance to get back her ancient home for these monsters.

"Hello~" the voice said that was a good sign that what ever it was could at least talk. As the glowing eyes started and came closer seeing a large pokemon coming into view. "Are you friendly?" it asked, swallowing a sharp fear that threatened to choke her suddenly. " Most of us are very friendly, I wont hurt you she started though a little forced trying to form the words calmly. Looked like a large spider with four powerful legs, pulling her head back out slightly then. Ignoring the bickering bats. " Why not come out so we can see you" sound a little more sure of herself and more friendly.

Dysil remained behind the steel types leg listening to the voice's talking. One was soft and sweet, the ones behind it more distance sounded bitter and hard. His fur head poked around the leg unseen under the mass.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue May 05, 2015 11:38 am

Blackthorne City|Early Morning

The Druddigon was surprise at the arrival of another Noivern, but she was wearing a mask. Though Dirk didn't stop Noiz from blasting a hole into the blocked den's boulder. "Ye liver-lipped fool!" Dirk looked over at the masked Noivern as she begins to scold Noiz. "Did'ye think that bringin' tha whole fucking cave down on us would be a good idea? Because it sure as fuck doesn't seem like ye're even thinkin' about whatever shit comes out of ye mouth,  attack or otherwise, Noiz." The cave pokemon wondered where she knew Noiz from, but that wasn't any of his business. Then, the druddigon began thinking if his master was in there. Master please be in there I want to leave this region for home again. Dirk thought. Though he may or may not be in there, Dirk wasn't about to give up his search until he knew for sure if his master was alive. As he started getting closer to the Noiverns, he often felt as if he was a squire to them. Yet, he couldn't care less of his status to them as he kept his home a secret.

Dirk started listning to the noiverns more carefully, thinking that they was fighting over something not worth fighting about. "Oh? Last time I checked we're not actually in the cave now are we? If you think me blowing up some boulders is enough to magically drag you into an enclosed space and drops rocks on you, let me reassure you if I could do that I already would have." The druddigon continued to listen in on them, but he didn't want to get a kiss again from Noiz if he tried to interupt. "It's not like I was targeting the cave walls moron." They was still bickering over a few boulders that was in the way. "Unless ye want ye're little posse to turn on ye, I'd suggest trying to be more responsible." Dirk wanted to agree with that statement. Noiz on the other hand said something a bit rude. "You seem to be under the mistaken impression the other two are here for any reason other than to be meat shields." The Druddigon scoffed at Noiz for the statement. "They want this place back, not me. I'm just here because there might be a decent fight and because they're pretty annoying, kicking up a fuss about wanting to go in." Finally, Dirk started walking away from Noiz. In a small thought he wanted to tell him that he as a naive, but in short, Dirk only wanted to find his master and leave.

The Druddigon looked at Noiz once more and what Noiz said made Dirk feel awkward again. "Of course if you wanted a kiss all you had to do was ask." Is he going to kiss everyone? Dirk quietly chuckled thinking this Noivern was more strange than what meets the eye. As the dust began to clear from the attack, a steel type had been inside there. The Druddigon looked in and a Metagross was rasing itself from the dust. "Hello~" The Metagross said to them. "Are you friendly?" Dirk wondered how it got in there and if its what Noiz seen. " Why not come out so we can see you" The Dragon type looked at Amitiel and then the Metagross. It looked alive and well as it sounded quite cheerful. The Druddigon looked over to the masked Noivern, not sure what her name was yet. He didn't want to sound rude to her or call her bird bitch, since it would violate his belief. Another maiden, yet she sounds a bit grumpy. Thou shall be brave and ask of the maiden's name.

Dirk looked at the Metagross and introduced himself to him. "I am Dirk, Dirk the Daring my good sir and I came to find my master in this den." He said kindly to the Metagross as he sat down by Amitiel. "Who might you be my good fellow?" The Druddigon asked the Metagross. Then, he saw something hiding behind the Metagross a little Deino was poking a little bit of his head out. The dragon type loved children and he would ensure the safety of one if it came to that. As for now though, it seemed a bit to shy to come out to say anything. Dirk then smiled and wanted to see the child. "Come out little one, I won't hurt you." The Druddigon said.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu May 07, 2015 4:32 am

||Blackthorne City [Outskirts] | Early Morning||
    ||3||
    It seemed the shiny was as thick-headed as always. Peregrine sighed and shook her head, the glow behind her mask momentarily disappearing as she closed her eyes for a short moment.

"Oh? Last time I checked we're not actually in the cave now are we? If you think me blowing up some boulders is enough to magically drag you into an enclosed space and drops rocks on you, let me reassure you if I could do that I already would have." With a sigh, Peregrine rolled her eyes, lifting her head so that she could glare at Noiz from under her mask. "It's not like I was targeting the cave walls moron." The Noivern's golden gaze narrowed as her frown deepened. This was going to be rather difficult.

I need to get Noiz out of the picture here. He's going to kill us all, and take himself with us at this rate. Peregrine thought, ears twisting a little so that she could hear what the other dragons were doing. She turned to head back over towards the others, but stopped when Noiz began to talk again.

"You seem to be under the mistaken impression the other two are here for any reason other than to be meat shields." With a loud snort of laughter, Peregrine turned around and stood with her eyes trained on the dragon. A wide grin was only just visible beneath her mask. "Aye, I wouldn't of expected anythin' else from ye Noiz. Ye are just as naive as the last time I saw ye." She said quietly, the amusement quite obvious in her voice. "They want this place back, not me. I'm just here because there might be a decent fight and because they're pretty annoying, kicking up a fuss about wanting to go in."

"Of course if you wanted a kiss all you had to do was ask."

Peregrine chuckled darkly, the laugh escalated in volume until the Noivern was full-on laughing. And it wasn't a friendly laugh either. Finally Peregrine's laughter died down, and she grinned wickedly at Noiz. "Well I'd tell ye ta pucker up, but ye're poutin' enough fer that." She said sweetly, before moving back down onto her wings. "Unfortunately, tha mask will get in tha way, so I'm not offerin' any sweetenin' ta ye."

Finally another voice came from the cave. "Hello~" Well they seemed nice enough. If they were strong enough to withstand the thick-headed shiny's Boomburst, then they would be a valuable asset to her.

"Are you friendly?"
    "Why not come out so we can see you"
    "Agreed. We may be friendly, but we don't know if ye are."

"I am Dirk, Dirk the Daring my good sir and I came to find my master in this den." With a roll of her eyes, Peregrine sighed. Far too trusting. Even still, she would need to supply a name eventually. Her code name would have to do for now. She tuned out the rest of the Druddigon's speech, looking over at the Dragonair and Druddigon. "Tha name's Peregrine, or as Noiz so nicely calls me, 'Bird Bitch'."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat May 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Blackthorne City /\ Early Morning /\ 17 /\ 3

"Well I'd tell ye ta pucker up, but ye're poutin' enough fer that." The bird-masked Noivern replies. Unfortunately, tha mask will get in tha way, so I'm not offerin' any sweetenin' ta ye."
    "A pity. You could use some sweetness." The Shiny Noivern snorts through his flared nostrils.
    Peregrine was playing things sweet but to be honest she looked like a Supervillain with that mask. Was anyone taking her words at face value? If they were they were all too naive, regardless of how well they fought. Then again how smart could they be if they were trusting him? No doubt the morons felt like sticking together would always be safer but, of the two Noivern, he was the one being truthful about his motivations.
    Peregrine was dangerous. In all the times they'd fought he'd never had a decisive victory. It's just a pity he couldn't get away with starting a fight right here and now and seeing if he could bite her wings all the way off.
    He turns to the figures emerging from the gloom and snorts again, a reminder that he can use another Boomburst as soon as he wants.
    "Depends."

"Why not come out so we can see you" The voice from earlier says.
    Clear sets his feet firmly against the ground.
    "Please stay behind me." The metallic spider says to the small dragon at his side. His body was a thick, translucent metal that formed a strong barrier against potential attack. The falling rocks just rolled off its curves like pebbles. If he gets attacked he wants to be sure that his little companion will not be harmed.
    "Agreed. We may be friendly, but we don't know if ye are."
    The Metagross takes a step forwards. His pillar-like legs thumps against the ground, his claws leaving small dents in the rock. The thud echoes around the confined space, making a noise like a battering ram hitting a barricaded gate as he rises up to his full height of 5'03".
    "That's why I asked you the question?" The Metagross manages to look confused despite the toothy scowl that was his mouth. "If I wasn't friendly why would I ask you if you were friendly?"
    He looks over the other pokemon. Oh, more dragons!
    "I am Dirk, Dirk the Daring my good sir and I came to find my master in this den." The spiky blue-and-red one said.
    Master?
    For a moment the large steel-type's spirits lift.
    "My name is Clear!" He says cheerfully in a voice too young for his massive body. "I'm looking for my master too!'
    "Tha name's Peregrine, or as Noiz so nicely calls me, 'Bird Bitch'." The introductions continue.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Inside Den || Early Morning||19 / 3

"Please stay behind me." the steel type said, Amitiel raised her eyebrow as she didn't see anyone else there before looking back at Dirk who spotted something else. "Come out little one, I won't hurt you.", Following the earth dragons gaze seeing a small blue shape.

Dysil jumped a little as his head turned upward to the voice of the thunderous tone. Following behind the leg as it moved, the ground vibrating so slightly under his claws. "Well I'd tell ye ta pucker up, but ye're poutin' enough fer that." the noivern were still trying to get at each others throats. "A pity. You could use some sweetness." Amitiel have a soft sigh then turning back to them giving them both a soft glance. Looking each in the eye and opened her mouth to say something. But stopped and looked back hearing the steel type moving. She moved back giving room.

"My name is Clear!" it said rather cheery as it put a smile back on her concerned maw. "Tha name's Peregrine, or as Noiz so nicely calls me, 'Bird Bitch'." the female at her back continued. "Amitiel, pleased to meet you clear... Peregrine" nodding her head the smile faltering a little around the edge. Meeting eyes again with the noivern trying to figure out what the face would look like under it. A slightly pinker tone appeaser on her face for a split second, as she turned away just as quick.

" Who's you're little friend Clear?" asking distracting herself from the suddenly more attractive female. "Dysil" a to soft to hear voice behind clears leg still. Staying close to his companion not wanting to be split from his only friend for so long after that night. His head turning to the sounds deep in the cave, more movement. "Their awake now" whispering still softly to clear rubbing the steel types leg with his head in the general direction he's hearing things.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon May 11, 2015 8:22 pm

The Druddigon looked back at both Noiz and the other Noivern. In a small sense of humor after Noiz oftered a kiss, the other noivern started laughing and caused the ground to vibrate. "Well I'd tell ye ta pucker up, but ye're poutin' enough fer that." As Dirk continued to listen in, he often wondered who would put a mask on a Noivern. "Unfortunately, tha mask will get in tha way, so I'm not offerin' any sweetenin' ta ye." He shook his head and looked back to the Metagross. Dirk had no clue to how a Metagross and its little companion ended up in the den. One thing was certain, they was using it for shelter. Then, Noiz said something that made Dirk laugh a little inside. "A pity. You could use some sweetness." Was it young love that he had? Oddly though, if he had the chance he'd kiss her too. Something didn't add up though. Where did he get the metal things on his body? Did he have a master as well? It wasn't the time to think of that. He had to find his master so he could go home. I still wonder what the other maiden's name is, maybe give her a tour of my homeland. The Druddigon thought.

The Metagross spoke in a very cheerful voice. "My name is Clear!" From the sound of its voice it sounded younger than he looks. The masked Noivern introduced herself, but then name sounded strange for a pokemon. "Tha name's Peregrine, or as Noiz so nicely calls me, 'Bird Bitch'." Dirk thought what Peregrine said that Noiz calls was rude. She does look like a bird with that mask though, but Bird Bitch what insult to a lady. Then, Clear spoke to Dirk cheerfully again. "I'm looking for my master too!' The Druddigon felt that the Metagross might know if a human came through the cave. "Sir Clear. Have you seen a human come through this den?" Dirk asked. Then, he looked behind the Metagross watching the Deino still hiding behind Clear's leg. He remembered the first time he was brought to the castle he was nervous and hid behind his master. It was his first time there and he was very young. As he looked at Amitiel she introduced herself to both Clear and Peregrine. "Amitiel, pleased to meet you clear... Peregrine"

Dirk watched Amitiel slither closer to him and looked where he was looking. " Who's you're little friend Clear?" The Druddigon heard a feint voice, but couldn't make it out fully. Noises coming from the Den started catching Dirk's attention. Could it be his master inside trying to make noise for someone to hear him. Could that be master? If it was, he would have to hurry before the monsters get him. Dirk looked at the direction the Deino was staring at. The noises was coming from deep inside the den and there could be danger around its corners. "Sir Clear, would you assist us inside the Den? I have a feeling my master is waiting for me in its labyrinths." Dirk wasn't sure if it was a maze at all, since the cave he went to during training was a complete maze for his kind. One thing was on Dirk's mind now and it was to rescue his master.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu May 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Blackthorne City /\ Early Morning /\ 18 /\ 4

"Noiz." The Noivern does the barest minimum to introduce himself. Introductions were a waste of time when chances are they'd end up dead.
    Already he was starting to look down on the Metagross. Pah, masters. A waste of time at best.
    Well, the human loving morons were going to end up disappointed when the species didn't magically stop being extinct just to give them orders. He instead spends the time the others are idly chitchatting glaring at Peregrine and spending some enjoyable time fantasizing about her having an 'accident'. Several painful accidents.
    "Their awake now"
    Noiz's oversized ears twitch. It was a soft voice, a whisper meant to be heard by only one but his ears, not his eyes, were his primary means of navigation. He could hear that whisper easily.
    As to what is awake...He could already guess but he guesses he'll have to ask for clarification.
    "What exactly is awake?" He asks with a growl. "I know it's a monster already, be specific."

"Nice to meet you~! The metagross says with a cheerful smile and thumps the ground with one massive foreleg happily.
    "Sir Clear. Have you seen a human come through this den?" The druddigon asks.
    Clear looks down with sadness.
    "I haven't seen any humans at all for a long time." His pillar-like leg smacks into the ground. "So I've been walking all around trying to find Master."
    "Who's you're little friend Clear?" The pretty magenta snake says cheerfully.
    Clear swivels on his legs, looking down at the tiny blue dragon still safely sheltering behind his leg.
    "This is Dysil. They're a bit shy so I'm looking after them."
    The metallic spider hunkers down closer to the Deino.
    "Already? We'll have to be careful. Stay close and I'll make sure you're safe. These guys don't seem like bad guys so maybe they can help." He raises one leg and with the care of an industrial robot holding a lightbulb, carefully pats the tiny dragon's head with one golden claw.
    He turns his red eyes towards the cavern. This part of it was safe, that's why they blocked off the entrance to stop anything else from getting in but futher down...Clear had seen some scary things.
    "Sir Clear, would you assist us inside the Den? I have a feeling my master is waiting for me in its labyrinths."
    Clear blinks.
    "You don't want to go that way. Bad things are there." he warns, waving his forelimbs in a cautionary fashion.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat May 16, 2015 2:21 am

Inside Den || Early Morning||20 / 4

"Sir Clear, would you assist us inside the Den? I have a feeling my master is waiting for me in its labyrinths." Dirk started again trying to find his master. Turning her head back to look at him, holding herself upright just enough for head level with him. He wanted to find his human so bad, was she this desperate to find the elder when they all left abandoning her. She kept telling herself that they would come back for her. She had let these monsters drive her out of the den, the holy grounds for dragons. Noiz helped her get back in. Turning back to the dragon bat behind her for a second.

"I haven't seen any humans at all for a long time." Clear gave his reply as she turned her head back to them both. She had been trying to tell Dirk that the humans had left and that any left behind wouldn't have lasted this long with out pokemon of their own. "This is Dysil. They're a bit shy so I'm looking after them." She blinks lowering her head down to the little Deino behind his leg. As Dysil moved out from sight again as Clear lifted his claw up to touch him. Her trusted Clear enough already but these new dragons. Hanging his head down low, "What exactly is awake?" he flinched making a small sound of a squeak. Dysil moved away from Clears leg, wanting to run before it got bad. Killer was coming now, it needs to feed.

" Don't go we'll protect you" seeing the child dragon turned to leave stopping him. "Smell of death" quietly answering the dragons question as her turned to his steep companion "I want to leave now. Please." he said moving his head having to find new shelter thanks to the explosion. The shiny dragoness froze then hearing the faint voice of the child, "Oh no it's still here" her head snapping to the darkness straining to peer into it.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon May 18, 2015 9:21 am

"This is Dysil. They're a bit shy so I'm looking after them." Dirk wondered how the child got there and where he came from. The Druddigon heard another noise from the den, this time it sounded hungry. "Already? We'll have to be careful. Stay close and I'll make sure you're safe. These guys don't seem like bad guys so maybe they can help." The Dragon type nodded. As the others came closer, Dirk felt something was down there waiting for him in the den. He wanted to go in alone, but the consequences would of been becoming food for the monsters. This wasn't a job to do alone and the Druddigon knew it. "You don't want to go that way. Bad things are there." The Metagross stated moving its forelimbs cautiously. What if his master was in there? What if he needed help? Dirk wouldn't take no for an answer. Then, the Noivern came close enough to hear what the Deino said. Something was awake and hungry.

The Druddigon heard the Noiz's voice growling as he spoke. "What exactly is awake?"Dirk didn't need an answer to know something was awakened by Noiz's attack. The Dragon type watched the little Deino turn to go hide from whatever was in there. " Don't go we'll protect you" Amitiel said to Dysil kindly. The Deino answered Noiz's question quietly. "Smell of death" The smell of death? Could it be the monster that Amitiel had mentioned earlier? "I want to leave now. Please." Dirk became worried for the child since it was stuck inside the den with no other protection than Clear. "Oh no it's still here"The Druddigon looked at Amitiel seeing she was staring right into the den. With a jump Dirk went into the den landing by Clear. He started looking toward where Amitiel was looking towards. The sound was coming from deep within it. Dirk also heard sounds of water echoing towards the entrance. So this was the fabled dragon's den.

The Druddigon remembered that the den he was at back in the past had no water, but it was used for dealing with situations. Each corner had a pokemon hiding behind it waiting to strike. It was basic training for him and Dirk was able to get most of the training done. As he looked around, he seen Dysil looking around for a place to hide. "Don't be scared little Deino, we'll protect you from the monster." Dirk said with a smile. He wanted to calm the Deino down and have him stay there while they went in and dealt with the monster. Please be alive Master, I don't know how her majesty would fell if you died. Dirk thought to himself. The Druddigon looked at the others waiting for them to enter the den. "Sir Clear, what kind of bad things have you seen in there?" The Dragon type asked Clear. Whether the danger would be either traps or monsters, Dirk would see to it that he rescues his master. Another sound came from deep within the den. Seems they might have to fight with the monster to reclaim the den. "Amitiel, Noiz, shall we get started?" The Cave pokemon asked them. It was now or never and Dirk wanted to find his master as soon as possible, but if the monster is blocking the way then it shall be slain by Dirk himself.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed May 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Blackthorne City /\ Early Morning /\ 19 /\ 5

"Fantastic." The Noivern's voice drips with sarcasm. "That's what I get for asking a blind 'mon for advice. Hey you, Metagross, what is actually in that cave? We need to know if we're going to fight it." He explains as if explaining something to a child.
    "I didn't see it. Dysil smelled it and we stayed away to keep safe."
    The spider appears to shuffle nervously. The steel type's massive body scrapes against the rock as it does.
    Arceus, how old was this thing? It was acting like a child.
    "Oh no it's still here" The shiny dragonair states.
    Noiz twists his head to look at her.
    "Then do you mind telling me what it is, preferably BEFORE it attacks us. Once we know what species it is we know what moves will be supereffective again it and how we should attack." He snorts. "Honestly, how are you not dead yet if you can't even do that."
    He turns his bright yellow eyes back on the pair deeper in the cave.
    "And I swear to Arceus if you tell me some shit about 'no-one has seen it and lived' I'm going to collapse the entire cave right here and now and that'll be the end of it."

"Don't be scared little Deino, we'll protect you from the monster." Clear still keeps his body shielding the small blind dragon but his toothy mouth twists more cleanly into a smile. His face plates were pretty rigid so it is hard to display expression; he has largely coped by trying to make his tone carry as much emotion as possible.
    The big green bat seemed kinda mean but the rest of them sounded like they might help them.
    "Sir Clear, what kind of bad things have you seen in there?" The spiky blue and red pokemon asks and Clear thinks. Rotating one foot like a pillar he scratches the top of his flat head with a golden claw.
    "Dragons. Bad dragons." He clarifies, not wanting to offend his guests. "And some fishies. Then bats come out at night." And that was about all he could think that was useful.
    "Amitiel, Noiz, shall we get started?" The spiky dragon asks.
    Clear takes a small step to the side with a thump of his massive legs, still keeping the deino safely sheltered behind him.
    "Started with what?" The steel type asks curiously.
    "Killing off the bad dragons and making the den safe to live in." The Noivern says in a clipped voice.
    He sounded grumpy...Maybe he needed a hug?
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu May 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Inside Den || Early Morning||21 / 5

"Then do you mind telling me what it is, preferably BEFORE it attacks us. Once we know what species it is we know what moves will be super effective again it and how we should attack." Amitiel flinched as Noiz turned his attention to her. Sinking into her coils a little then, but paused 'No I refuse to be afraid, and I've had just about enough of Noiz' thinking to herself trying to stand up. "Honestly, how are you not dead yet if you can't even do that." that was it he pushed the last button. "And I swear to Arceus if you tell me some shit about 'no-one has seen it and lived' I'm going to collapse the entire cave right here and now and that'll be the end of it.".

A Electric change starts in her tail orbs and moved up. " Well I hope Arceus does help you, all you've done since I meet you was me me me. You're a selfish bastard that really needs to get his head of his ass and look around. Not only have Dirk and I been trying to help you or stay out of the way, but plainly stating that we're nothing BUT meat shields for you to hide behind when you're trying to play the big tough guy. We found some other survivors that have lasted this long with out you, and you're already looking down on them. Shame on you, SHAME on you"" standing to almost her full height over Noiz looking down. The pearly white fangs flashed, the current breaking as she moved away from Noiz back to the other three.

"Don't be scared little Deino, we'll protect you from the monster." the ehavy set voice started as Dysil looked around. The once soft warm voice had turned sharp toward the other. The dark dragon moved behind the leg a little more. Amitiel entering the cave deeper calming down but shaking a little head to tail tip. The fear that was pushed back in her anger but came back two fold. She refused to show it anymore, turning her head in the dark with her back to the others.

"Sir Clear, what kind of bad things have you seen in there?" listening to Dirk ask about it again. Her head playing back to that night when it came into the cave slaughtering everyone before her eyes. What she had grown to call family and friend now nothing more then walking nightmares or sunken bones at the bottom of the lake. Another sound came from deep within the den, she blinks pushing the thought away."Amitiel, Noiz, shall we get started?" The Cave pokemon asked them, turning her head and gave a nod.

"Started with what?" Clear didn't seem to catch on to what the plan was. "Killing off the bad dragons and making the den safe to live in." Noiz sounding a little more strained. " If we're lucky that's all it will be, walking dead typing would be various dragon based from those that lived here. The biggest known threat if it's still here is a highly aggressive zombie Weavile." voice cracked as she said it. Her nightmare made flesh, it had done so much killing. They didn't understand where it came from, just that it was very very powerful. Dysil making a small sound still cowered behind the steels leg.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 23, 2015 6:40 am

OoC)) skip Dirk is shocked on hearing Amitiel chew Noiz out and is waiting for Noiz to lead the way.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 am

||4||
    To be honest, most of the entire conversation went straight over Peregrine's head. She ignored most of what the others said, getting a few names besides the irritable shiny's. Dirk the Druddigon, Amitiel the Dragonair, Dysil the Deino nd finally, Clear the shiny Metagross. Oh yes, this group would be perfect. The first on Peregrine's list however, was to get Amitiel on her side. Noiz was making that really easy, and the Dragonair's crush on her was so obvious it hurt. Almost made her gag the way the snake would blush just by looking at her.

"Then do you mind telling me what it is, preferably BEFORE it attacks us. Once we know what species it is we know what moves will be super effective again it and how we should attack." With that, he attention was brought back to Noiz's painfully annoying voice. They were going to kill things now? A toothy grin appeared beneath the Noivern's mask.

"Honestly, how are you not dead yet if you can't even do that". A quiet laugh emitted from Peregrine as she observed the Dragonair. Things were about to get very interesting. "And I swear to Arceus if you tell me some shit about 'no-one has seen it and lived' I'm going to collapse the entire cave right here and now and that'll be the end of it." Despite knowing the shiny's mean streak, the sheer bluntless of his words almost startled the Noivern. Almost.

"Well I hope Arceus does help you, all you've done since I meet you was me me me."Oh boy, here if comes. A devilish grin crept up onto Peregrine's face as she watched Amitiel chew out Noiz. "You're a selfish bastard that really needs to get his head of his ass and look around. Not only have Dirk and I been trying to help you or stay out of the way, but plainly stating that we're nothing BUT meat shields for you to hide behind when you're trying to play the big tough guy." The mutated Noivern chuckled darkly at the pink snake. Oh yes, definitely worth investing in getting her as a pawn. "We found some other survivors that have lasted this long with out you, and you're already looking down on them. Shame on you, SHAME on you" By now Peregrine's laughter had simmered down to a sinister snickering as she eyed the snake who was on the defensive, her height towering over Noiz, fangs bared.

God that was a great pose to take advantage of, just slide under and bite their throat, and the snake would be dead - Whoa there Peregrine. Get a hold of yourself. Not yet. We can't kill them yet. Noiz is going to be the first to go, then lovely little Amitiel. Yes, that's a good plan. Just wait it out girl. Wait it out.

Peregrine moved over to Amitiel like ink in water, rising up to the snake's height, she lent over to whisper in the Dragonair's ear slit; "Ye are better off gettin' rid of tha bast'rd, aye? Noiz be nothin' but trouble for a gorgeous lass like yeself, Amitiel." She whispered, making sure that Noiz could not hear her quiet hiss.

"Amitiel, Noiz, shall we get started?"
    "Started with what?"
    "Killing off the bad dragons and making the den safe to live in."

Oh, it seemed they were starting to move forwards. Peregrine drew away from Amitiel, making her way over to Dirk and standing a little off to the side, so she could keep everyone in view. "If we're lucky that's all it will be, walking dead typing would be various dragon based from those that lived here. The biggest known threat if it's still here is a highly aggressive zombie Weavile." Oooh, there was a chance of a Weavile being here? Peregrine's smile grew into a wolfish grin. Things were about to get bloody, if that was the case.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed May 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Blackthorne City /\ Early Morning /\ 20 /\ 6

"Well I hope Arceus does help you, all you've done since I meet you was me me me. You're a selfish bastard that really needs to get his head of his ass and look around. Not only have Dirk and I been trying to help you or stay out of the way, but plainly stating that we're nothing BUT meat shields for you to hide behind when you're trying to play the big tough guy. We found some other survivors that have lasted this long with out you, and you're already looking down on them. Shame on you, SHAME on you"
    Noiz snorts through his angular nostrils and draws himself up to his full height, standing on his hindlegs instead of supporting himself on his wings. It reduces the height gap to something more manageable as well as highlighting the stupidity of a snake Pokemon showing exposed belly to try and be intimidating.
    "Listen Doll, you basically talked a mercenary into working for free. Don't try to spoil it with pretty words. I'm doing this because I'm curious, not because I like you, not because I feel some sense of duty towards a useless chunk of rock. Are you forgetting you were the one that asked me for help?" He snorts again.  "And now you're getting pissy because I'm not doing it in the right way? Should I be falling over myself to rush into a danger blind?"
    He flares his wings.

The Metagross thumps his leg against the ground. The rock cracks under the force of the blow and it makes a loud 'smack' as he puts his foot down.
    "You're pretty grumpy aren't you?" The large steel type says in a clear childlike voice.
    One arm like a battering ram raises up and sweeps down in one powerful scything motion that would be an attack if it weren't for the obliviousness of the Metagross in question.
    The limb picks the noivern off the ground and presses him hard to the silvery metal shell.
    "Hugs for you~" The scrabble of berry blue claws across the thick metal shell is so light as to be completely ignored by the steel type.
    The Noivern's expression is hard for Clear, with his limited knowledge of emotions, to decipher. Was he surprised? Had he not had many hugs before?
    "Let's all go together to fight the bad things then." Clear hums cheerfully, the resonance making his shell quiver.
    "I will stay here, at the back, to keep Dysil safe and make sure nothing is sneaking up on us."
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed May 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Inside Den || Early Morning||22 / 6

The long dragon looked over at Dirk who was staying out of it, wise of him. But she was curious why. Letting out a calming huff then hearing the female noivern talking to her. "Ye are better off gettin' rid of tha bast'rd, aye? Noiz be nothin' but trouble for a gorgeous lass like yeself, Amitiel." jerking away a startled look on her maw as she looked at the female dragon. Ami's face turned more pink then as she looked away and slithered a little way away to get a full impression of her. Was she right, Noiz helped clear the way to the cave as she asked. Amitiel looked away again, had Noiz outlived his need now. Lowering back down slightly her sides expand in a long inhale then a slow exhale.

"Listen Doll, you basically talked a mercenary into working for free. Don't try to spoil it with pretty words. I'm doing this because I'm curious, not because I like you, not because I feel some sense of duty towards a useless chunk of rock. Are you forgetting you were the one that asked me for help?" Noiz then starts at her in recoil. Turning her head back now now a relaxed height. He was right she had no reason to go off on him. He had done what she asked.  "And now you're getting pissy because I'm not doing it in the right way? Should I be falling over myself to rush into a danger blind?" she shakes her head then. " Am sorry I shouldn't have said that you're ri- !!!".

"You're pretty grumpy aren't you?",he steel type taking a swing at them as she quickly moved out of the way to see that it wasn't a attack but a 'hug' as Clear called it. "Let's all go together to fight the bad things then." Clear said then in his merry cheery way. Dysil came out from hiding then to let the rest of the group see him more clearly being small even for a Deino. Unhealthy thin in places. "I will stay here, at the back, to keep Dysil safe and make sure nothing is sneaking up on us." hearing his name again he stays close to his friend but less hidden under the steel type.

"Together?" asking in his whisper like choice as his head turned upward to the metal spider oblivious of the bat in between his arms. He didn't really care for so many pokemon in one place, they were loud and violent. To much shouting and in fighting, turning to the scent of old stone. His head turned up to where Dirk was, " You are quiet" he said simply a little louder to make sure he was heard. Dysil moved back to the steel type the faint sound of the sooth bell jingling in the folds of the silk scarf. Sniffing a little, then a slight sound of warning that the steel type would recall.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 30, 2015 7:35 am

As Dirk waited, he overheard the Noivern and Dragonair fighting over the approach. "Listen Doll, you basically talked a mercenary into working for free. Don't try to spoil it with pretty words. I'm doing this because I'm curious, not because I like you, not because I feel some sense of duty towards a useless chunk of rock. Are you forgetting you were the one that asked me for help?" The Druddigon should of known that the Noivern was a mercenary. Not that it mattered anymore, but Dirk had his fill of mercenaries.  "And now you're getting pissy because I'm not doing it in the right way? Should I be falling over myself to rush into a danger blind?" In times like these, Dirk often wondered what his master would do. He wouldn't let these dragons fight with each other. As the fighting stopped suddenly, the Dragonair apologized for snapping at Noiz. " Am sorry I shouldn't have said that you're ri- !!!" In truth, Noiz's approach was more or less worth a shot. The Dragon type couldn't figure out where to begin since this was his first time here. Maybe Clear will lead them in so that he won't be lost.

He turned his head to see Clear move towards the noivern, Dirk was about to agree with what Clear was going to say. "You're pretty grumpy aren't you?" The Druddigon started to chuckle a little as the Metagross picks up Noiz and presses him against the metalic shell. "Hugs for you~" Dirk watches the Noivern flail his wings against the Metagross. It was as if Noiz never been hugged before. "Let's all go together to fight the bad things then." The Druddigon nodded in agreement with the Metagross. Perhaps the stood a fighting chance with Clear helping out. Dirk seen the Deino come out from behind Clear's leg. "I will stay here, at the back, to keep Dysil safe and make sure nothing is sneaking up on us." The Dragon type did overlook a risk of being attacked from behind and with Clear looking out for them in the back. It should be easier for them to make an escape if something bad happened. "Shall we begin my good fellows." The Druddigon said.

Before the others could come down, Dirk moved out of the way so that the others could come in without bumping into him. " You are quiet" Dirk looked at the Deino and smiled at him. "I have no quarrel with them." He simply said. As he watched the Deino move back towards Clear, a thought came through to him. What if his master was dead? what would he tell the royals of his homeland? The druddigon shook off the thought. He didn't know yet and he rather not see his master lying dead. "We all shall defeat the monsters that inhabit this den." Dirk said.

OoC)) Sorry for the short post, not feeling to well and fighting a nasty cold.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:21 pm

((OOC: I am so sorry. Far too out of it to post. Exams are on and I spent the last day sick off my ass. Skip please. Peregrine just laughs at Noiz being hugged and agrees to go into the cave.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:14 am

Blackthorne City /\ Early Morning /\ 21 /\ 7

The Noivern flails his wings wildly. His claws bounce off the tough metal shell, dragging down the smooth silvery surface without a crack to worm his claws into. The metal arms are compressing like a vice, solid metal down to the strange alien structures he can see through the shells translucent surface. This isn't a hug; this is like being cause in a vice and it was crushing him.
    "Put me down!" The Noivern barks an order but the Metagross just raises a hand and runs it over Noiz's head with all the terrifying delicacy of an industrial robot claw picking up an egg, all that raw crushing power being limited down to a gentle touch.
    "You don't have to be grumpy. We're all going to work together to help." The Metagross's mouth contorts into a smile, belied by the steel type's very pointy teeth.
    Noiz can feel his heart start to race.
    A steel type was bad news for a dragon like him.
    He struggles to move his body but his wings are pinned so close to his sides he can't even turn around to breathe flames. This was worse than humiliating; he was completely helpless. all the metagross had to do was squeeze.
    Instead the vice-like grip loosens and the bat is dropped unceremoniously to the cave floor. He quickly scrambles up, grooming his messed up fur back into it's proper place.

Clear beams. His virulent red eyes light up as he lets go of his new friend. He's finding so any friend lately. Maybe these ones will stay with him.
    He takes care to keep Dysil sheltered.
    Little, sweet Dysil. He liked Dysil. Dysil he wanted to keep safe.
    His foot thumps down, making a clear noise for the small dragon to follow. He smiles at the Noivern as he pulls himself up. Oh dear, he didn't hug too hard did he? His master told him he had to be extra gentle with other pokemon because they weren't as strong as him but Noiz had felt really nice, like a big warm fluff~!
    The big bat dragon meets his eyes and Clear smiles at him.
    "Hugs make everyone happy. They are nice and warm." He says in his child-like voice.
    Noiz frowns and Clear takes a step towards him. Quickly the bat dragon smiles and holds up his claws.
    "You know, I think the other Noivern in the bird mask could use a hug too."
    Clear tilts his head to the side, a complex manoeuvre using the strategic lowering and raising of his body on his legs.
    "I will give hugs to all my friends." He says in a low rumble and moves faster than you'd think something made of metal could move. He raises his pillar-like arms high and sweeps them across the ground to try and ensnare the other bat dragon in an inescapable hug.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 am

Inside Den || Early Morning||23 / 7

"I have no quarrel with them." Said dirk as Dysil looked back again, he would have liked Dirk if he gave him a chance. "We all shall defeat the monsters that inhabit this den." Dirk said. The cave dragon seemed sure of himself, maybe a little to much as the small dark dragon huffed a breath picking up the steel type as he wondered over listening to the male bat struggling around. "Put me down!" he cried out as he could only guess that Clear had him in one of his holds he called a hug. Brushing across the steel types leg letting him know he was there again.

"Hugs make everyone happy. They are nice and warm." Dysil made another sound of a grunt as he didn't want to be touched even by his friend. He was afraid of what would happen he the steel type got ahold of him like the others. Two bats, one very ground the other he didn't trust at all. Then that one other female that sounded nice but was scary. Then Dirk the only one he cared to remember the name for. "You know, I think the other Noivern in the bird mask could use a hug too." with that the earth shifts and Clear runs ahead to offer one leaving Dysil there in plain sight. As he froze feeling exposed.

Amitiel gave a weak laugh as Noiz finally got what he was asking for. " I don't know Noiz, he's just trying to be friendly unlike someone" she comments seeing the small dragon. " Dysil was it? how long have you and Clear been in here for?" asking the dragon. Dysil turned his head to the dragon type. " I don't know, hard to tell time" he growls unfriendly toward her before following Clear to the female dragon bat.

Amitiel pulled back a little disheartened by the coldness of the child as she turned her attention back to Dirk. " Well that the only known threat I can think or right now". As she looked over following the steel type now going toward the other female sure that she was going to be fine. Her eyes drifting up and down the others shape. All edges and cold. Shaking her head a little clearing it up. " I would guess it would be deeper in near the back or the temple away from the heat. So if it starts to get cold we might be close" trying to have a little courage to offer now.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 pm

As The Dragon type watched the Metagross pick up Noiz, Dirk felt maybe a hug is what Noiz needed. "Put me down!" Dirk couldn't help but chuckle as Noiz was unable to do anything except to embrace the hug. "You don't have to be grumpy. We're all going to work together to help." The Druddigon nodded with what Clear said. Now he wondered, what is it like to be hugged by a steel type. Dirk shrugged and began to think that Noiz could have been easily squashed by Clear with those massive legs of his. As the Metagross released the noivern, Dirk watched him scramble back up and started grooming himself. I thought mercenaries didn't care what they looked like. The Druddigon thought to himself as he looked at Noiz. The Dragon type looked back to the deino "Hugs make everyone happy. They are nice and warm." The Druddigon remembered being hugged by his master for doing a good job when he was training.

Dirk turns back towards Noiz as the Metagross was about to have another go at his hugging. Suddenly Noiz quickly rose his claws up and smiled. What is Sir Noiz planning this time? As The Druddigon thought that Noiz was about to pull Peregrine into it. "You know, I think the other Noivern in the bird mask could use a hug too." Even Dirk knew this could be a fruitless struggle to escape from that kind of hug. For Arceus sake, what is Sir Noiz thinking? Maiden Peregrine would not like it so much. As he watched Clear moved towards Peregrine he could only hope that she doesn't get upset. " I don't know Noiz, he's just trying to be friendly unlike someone" True, he was being friendly towards Noiz, but a dastardly deed by pulling Peregrine into it was still low even for him. " Dysil was it? how long have you and Clear been in here for?" Dirk turned his head, looking at Amitiel asking the little dragon type. The Druddigon wasn't sure if Dysil knew how to tell time, even as young as he is. " I don't know, hard to tell time" The deino responded a bit cold to her, but its how the young go sometimes.

The Dragon type watched Amitiel pull back a little and then she spoke to him. " Well that the only known threat I can think or right now" This got him wondering if she said something wrong to the deino. Dirk himself was a child at one point and yet, he was the opposite of what Dysil was. He always had fun no matter how he looked at it. " I would guess it would be deeper in near the back or the temple away from the heat. So if it starts to get cold we might be close" A temple in a den? Dirk thought it was odd, then again some regions have different customs to their dragon dens. The Druddigon never seen a temple inside a den before, then again its because he's not from the Johto region. Funny how humans put temples inside a den instead of outside. He thought to himself as he continued to wait.

The Dragon type sat down and continued to wait till all the hugs was done. He looked at Dysil being by Clear. "Young Dysil, may I ask where your family is?" Dirk was wondering if Dysil had lost his family and began traveling with the Metagross to find them. Though Dirk couldn't imagine what Dysil may have seen, but he wouldn't let anything happen to the Deino or the two female dragon types. It was his duty as a member of the dragon knights to fight and defend the young and the maidens from evil. The Druddigon then started watching Clear start reaching for Peregrine to embrace her in a hug. It would be hard to tell her expression with that mask on her covering her face.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:10 am

||5||
    Peregrine watched as Noiz feebly tried to escape the Metagoss's clutches. Crush him. Break his spine, come on, just one little squeeze. She thought, a wide grin appearing under her mask as her golden eyes watched the shiny struggle under the Metagross's silver limb. "Put me down!" Much to her disappointment, the Metagross did not seem to be inclined to kill the shiny bat. Instead he merely patted Noiz on the head with one massive, golden clawed arm.

"You don't have to be grumpy. We're all going to work together to help." Peregrine's grin dropped and she sighed in disappointment. Man, Clear was a buzzkill. "Hugs make everyone happy. They are nice and warm." She blinked. "Ain't ye made a steel though? Steel ain't warm lad." She drawled, watching as Clear released Noiz and the shiny smoothed down his ruffled fur, much to Peregrine's amusement. "You know, I think the other Noivern in the bird mask could use a hug too." Oh no. Oh no he did not. Peregrine growled lowly at Noiz, glaring at the shiny.

"I will give hugs to all my friends." With a growl, Peregrine launched herself into the air, away from Metagross's silver pillar arm. "Ye will keep them rust bitt'n claws off me, ye overgrown scrap pile." She hissed, the blood red spikes on her claws pointed downwards at the steel spider. Peregrine hated physical contact that she didn't agree to. It made her feel like they were going to backstab her, which if it were Noiz, she would very much suspect the shiny would kill her at any chance possible.

"I don't know Noiz, he's just trying to be friendly unlike someone."

Peregrine scoffed. "Lass, there's friendly a'then there's too fuckin' friendly." She replied, landing over by Dirk. At least the Druddigon was somewhat sane, unlike the rest of the imbeciles in the group. "Can we just be on you way here? Standin' around is gettin' boring, aye?" She added, trying to change the subject to what they were originally going to do.

((OOC: Shit post is shit :c))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Dragons Den || Early Morning||24 / 8

Amitiel watched as the female Noivern back away from the steel type. She let a small timid smile form across her maw. Turning back to the rest of the group. Noiz, who seemed to want to fight something by this point, she hoped he would be okay with that personalty not getting himself killed. The female Noivern who seemed just as eager to fight, but Noiz not what lays ahead. Dirk, who seemed honest enough but he always seemed to be thinking about something else. Dysil, to young to understand what was going on. Amitiel felt more drawn to the little dragon then the rest. Maybe just her motherly nature kicking in she didn't know. Moving over to the edge of the sickly water that the daylight did reach.

"Lass, there's friendly a'then there's too fuckin' friendly."Peregrine said behind her. Amitiel knew she was right but clearly Clear had survived this long living in the cave she dreaded.  Seeing a dark reflection of herself in it. She looked startled and afraid of what might happen. ' You should be happy you've gotten this far girl ' she thought to herself. Coiling around herself looking deeper into the cave. ' Just hope no one gets killed for this foolish mission ' turning back to the others."Can we just be on you way here? Standin' around is gettin' boring, aye?" the female continued.  " Well now that we're inside, I can be honest am not sure what to do next. Wanted in the Den am in I want to clear it out of the corruption but if it's still here I just don't know anymore " sounding a little shamed " The undead are inside some where and -" she let it go. Noiz's glare would have made her timid again. Turning back to the Cave " I just don't think we're ready to just go head on " saying her thoughts this time.

"Young Dysil, may I ask where your family is?" the cave dragon started as Dysil knew his voice now. As Dysil turned his head toward him " Dead " saying or doing no more then follow behind Clears left back claw. He remained quiet as he listened to everyone conversations. All to scary and entrust worthy but Clear said they were safe. Dysil was going to trust his word if nothing else. Stopping at the opening of the cave as a drift ruffles his thick fur. Taking a deep breath as he walked toward it before Clear moved away again as Dysil quickly turned away from the opening and followed behind like a lost puppy.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:57 am

The Druddigon looked over at the masked Noivern. "Ye will keep them rust bitt'n claws off me, ye overgrown scrap pile." Dirk didn't know what to think at the time whether she didn't like hugs or just doesn't like being touched. He made a note of that in his mind so in case he was to see someone touch her. "Can we just be on you way here? Standin' around is gettin' boring, aye?" The Dragon type had to agree it was getting boring standing around doing nothing. As he got up he often wondered what the plan is and how they was to pull if off. Dirk looked into the den and without a doubt there was danger in there and he would protect them from the undead. Then he looked at Amitiel who looked like she was lost in thought. " Well now that we're inside, I can be honest am not sure what to do next. Wanted in the Den am in I want to clear it out of the corruption but if it's still here I just don't know anymore " The Druddigon had to wonder if she was worried about the monster that might be still there. " The undead are inside some where and -" It was as if Amitiel was unsure about their strategy. " I just don't think we're ready to just go head on "

Dirk looked back to Dysil as he said something to make him sad. " Dead " The Druddigon didn't know what to say after hearing that. He didn't know that things was really bad to where even young pokemon would become orphans.  "I'm sorry to hear that young Dysil you'll be safe with Sir Clear." Waiting for Noiz to enter the cave, Dirk had to ask Peregrine what she did for a living. As he was about to ask, he had second thoughts about it thinking that she may not want to say. The Druddigon started to walk a little inside, but only to the mouth of the den. The sound of water was echoing through the den. As for traps though, Dirk didn't see any that may have been set up by humans. He looked at the others, ready to start on exterminating the monsters that was once the living.

The dragon type looked over to Noiz, wondering if he's going to lead them or if Clear will lead them in.  "Amitiel, if things get bad we can retreat and come back with another plan." At least Dirk knew when to run and when to fight. It was to early to tell right now since they haven't encountered the real danger yet. As for finding his master it would have to wait. "Peregrine, how come you wear a mask?" The Druddigon asked out of curiosity, but he also wondered how she knew Noiz and if they had a relationship. It wasn't the time to ask that though as they had a den to clear out.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:03 am

||6||
    Lifting one clawed wing to adjust her mask, Peregrine's glowing eyes glared at the shiny Metagross from under the rust-red iron. Powerful, yes. Intelligent? If the rumours were true, then yes. Childish? Definitely. Wasn't a good mix for the resident sociopath in the group. Peregrine clicked her tongue, A few sharp teeth poking from her top lip with the action. The Noivern finished adjusting her mask so that the silver beak sat over her nose, where earlier it had shifted a tiny bit to the side, obscuring her vision.

"Well now that we're inside, I can be honest am not sure what to do next. Wanted in the Den am in I want to clear it out of the corruption but if it's still here I just don't know anymore" Peregrine let out a loud groan, rolling her eyes and shaking her head a little. "Are ye kiddin' me lass? Ye need a prop'r plan before ye talk a mercen'ry like the lime green ass over there inta workin' fer free." She snapped, golden eyes narrowing at the shiny Dragonair. God this group was going to get on her nerves real fast.

"The undead are inside some where and -" The Dragonair cut themselves off, looking over at the cavern. "I just don't think we're ready to just go head on" Rising up onto two legs, where she grew to be taller than the average Noivern, Peregrine covered her mast with one blood red clawed wing, dragging it down without taking the mask with it. "God, ye are goin' ta give me a headache, lass. Either ye want us to go in and knock s'me heads, or ye want ta chick'n out, none a this 'maybe, maybe not' shit." She growled, folding her wings so that the red claws were poised to attack if things went awry. "Look, I'm sorry fer raisin' me voice, yeah? But God fucking damn it lass, at least give us somethin' ta work with, ye? Gotta meet us halfway here."

"Amitiel, if things get bad we can retreat and come back with another plan." At least someone there had some sense. Peregrine's spine began to protest against her standing posture, so she moved back down to rest on her wings. "Peregrine, how come you wear a mask?" Glancing over at Dirk, her eyes narrowed beneath her mask.

I could lie and use another reason, or I could give them a clue... "Ta protect my eyes and skull in a fight. It has another use, and another reas'n, but I'll share that when we aren't about ta face certain death in battle, ye hear?" She said, raising a wing and running the blood red claws through the white fur around her neck, taking out any knots she came across. The ID tags around her neck clattered together, making a soft clink sound as she shifted the black rope they were on with a claw.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:51 am

Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Morning /\ 22 /\ 8

The Noivern blinks.
    "Hath hell frozen over? Is that a Tepig I see majestically taking flight over the horizon or is the Bird Bitch making sense?" Sarcasm drips from his words.
    He spits on one hand and tidies the fur on his chest, accidentally mimicking Peregrine as he does it. To avoid catching the other Noivern's eye he looks instead into the darkness of the cave. His golden eyes easily penetrate the gloom of the underground; he was a creature of caves, the darkness should give more comfort to him that the growing glare of the lightening sky. Instead he felt a chill of foreboding run down his spine, like the dark was filled with unseen eyes watching him.
    Maybe he was psychic...
    He snorts.
    His parents were so inbred his discolored skin was the least fucked up thing about him. If they'd allowed some psychic blood to slip in after generations of breeding daughters with fathers and brothers he'd be a lot healthier and far less valuable. That was what humans were like, they screwed up his genetics and when they got tired of the novelty of green skin they tossed him out like he was garbage.
    The Noiven sneers, raising his lip to show a peak of fang.
    "It also helps hide her ugly face." He rejoins the conversation with what is admittedly not his best comeback but he was distracted.
    "For now, we scout. Amitiel you know the lay of the land, you too big bug. Stay up front and make sure we're going the right way. Dirk, bring up the middle in case we run into something. Deino can chill behind them."

"So that leaves you and miss Peregrine at the back?" Clear tilts his head to the side and hears the green bat dragon groan.
    The one with the metal mask (helmet?) didn't seem to want a hug. He wants to hug her even more for that but he doesn't want to make her sad so he doesn't. His human had said that sometimes his hugs were a bit tight and might hurt if he got too enthusiastic so he careful to make sure he wasn't squeezing too tight. Instead he settles for smiling at the dragon and turning to look back at the cave.
    "Are we going to do some fighting?" He asks in a clear childlike tone. "This is our safe place. Here is safe. We had to block the cave with rocks to stop the bad things from getting in. They don't come this far but there's a lot more bad things deeper in."
    His yellow claws thump into the ground.
    "We should stick together to stay safe."
    He shuffles awkwardly from side to side.
    "Can we be friends? I would like it...if you would be my friends."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:54 am