Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Zapdos
Alhoon
Suicune
Mew
8 posters

The PALLET Team (PLOT)

Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

The PALLET Team (PLOT) Empty The PALLET Team (PLOT)

Post by Mew Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Art by Clefhanger
    High above Viridian Forest | Just before Dawn
    Post 27 | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The small legend slowed. She had flown away from the sinking ship, the Anne, at untold speeds, setting her face in the direction of the slowly growing light on the horizon. She was panicked, sickened at her actions as the thought rolled through her head. I KILLED them. I damned them all! I... I... I sank them into the harbor Bile rose in her throat as she contemplated the watery grave she's sent the team to. That's... gods, I'm a monster... No better than the flesh-eaters below... She shook her head, drug the back of a paw roughly across her eyes. I... I need to keep moving... The air boomed as the psionic set herself against it, speeding once again to the north-east. She had one final thought as her mangled tail throbbed behind her. The wind hurts....

The sun had yet to kiss the edge of the world when she began to descend towards the tree, planted in the center of the ruined town. Pallet... I was... I was GOOD here... I wasn't... what I am... A tear welled in one of her eyes as she circled the tree, descending to it's base. She took it in, her handiwork, the memorial to her fallen brother. I was... I am strong, to do such a thing.... And it was a good thing I did right...? She let her paw drag along the rough, ancient bark, running her eyes up and down the trunk, taking in the moss, the leaves, the... Suicune? Her breath caught in her throat as she beheld the legendary dog, pacing around the bottom of the trunk, his shoulder's set in a posture of stress, of tension. He glanced around, apparently scouting for approaching undead as his legs folded beneath him, dropping him into a sit. She watched as his head lowered, and a heavy breath tore itself from his lung, his shoulders sank. He looks... beaten... Where are the rest of them? Lugia, Mewtwo, the others? I know he was traveling with them.... She opened her mouth and called out to him as she descended, "Suicune...? Suicune? Are you... is everything alright?" A grimace crossed her face as she landed, the raw flesh of her tail scraping the dirt. "Where's everybody else...? Are they alright?"

Last edited by Mew on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

The PALLET Team (PLOT) Empty Re: The PALLET Team (PLOT)

Post by Suicune Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pallet | Just before Dawn | 49

Suicune was pacing angrily around an enormous tree, having been running nonstop, following his brothers' scent as far as he could before it disappeared weeks ago. Still, he wouldn't give up on his brother so easily; who knows how low that monstrosity of a human would hit just to unnerve them and turn them against each other?

"Oh, my pet... What cure?"
    His blood boiled at the thought of Giovannis' final words, before the mutation betrayed them and teleported with the human to an unknown location. 

Nothing. It was all for nothing. Should have never trusted that clone. That thing. He growled to himself as he paced. And the humans! Monsters! Disgusting things!

What do I do...What's the next step. I've lost Enteis' trail. I need to find him before he does something drastic. What do I do...What do I do...What do I do....He sighed in exhaustion, not having any rest for months. His burning and shaking limbs suddenly started to edge their way into his mind and screamed at him, demanding rest. Suddenly all the wounds he encountered along the way was brought to the surface of his mind and senses; the Psychic attack Mewtwo unleashed upon him, throwing him through several constructs of machinery before smashing him into a concrete pillar. Suicune growled as his exposed but healing shoulder and side, which ached and burned in protest. And the endless attacks from undead as he trekked across the land had left him with more wounds than he'd like to admit, his once brilliant blue and ivory fur now faded and ragged with blood and dirt. 

The aurora beasts' weary gaze sought any potential threat about the beaten and demolished little town, his sapphire eyes bloodshot and filled with desperation. Upon finding none, his hind legs collapsed underneath him and a great heave of frustration and extreme fatigue made his whole figure fold into itself in defeat. What's the point...What will I say to him once I find him? He is doomed, and there is nothing I can do to save my own-

"Suicune...? Suicune? Are you... is everything alright?" A voice from above startled him, his haggardly, bloodied and gaunt form stumbling back in surprise. "Where's everybody else...? Are they alright?" His tired eyes widened in shock to find none other than the small legendary feline Mew, slowly landing in front of him. Mew, the legend that even he didn't believe to be anything more than a pathetic human story. Her appearance seemed as ragged and torn as his own, which only saddened the beast even further. 

The shock quickly faded, as his body begged for him to just fall apart then and there. He was near his breaking point, he knew that. His brain struggled to contemplate and understand her words for far too long. After a few moments, his words stumbled out of his pale maw.

"Mew...I-I...." He struggled for words, before pausing to focus as hard as he could to get his mind and mouth to work together. The others...The guilt that her words laid on him was almost too much for him to bear.  "....No." He replied with a pained growl. "Nothings' alright."

Last edited by Suicune on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Art by xSenkai
    Pallet Town | Just before Dawn
    Post 28

"Mew...I-I...." The dog was stammering, unable to answer. He inhaled slowly, letting out a shaky breath. "....No." Mew watched as his eyes squeezed shut, and his head turned slightly away from her, "Nothings' alright..." The psionic's heart went out to him. Last news she'd gotten, things were... were escalating, in Ecruteak City, in the Johto region... She was silent for a moment, taking in his words, before responding, slowly, gently. "Sui... I don't... I don't know what happened, but we'll make it through this, whatever it is that happened... We're going to be alright.... I promise." His head raised, and scarlet eyes stared at her from beneath weary lids. The cat raised a paw, and brushed it along the side of his face comfortingly. "We're still here... not in the best of shape but... we're here, aren't we? We're here and we're alive, that has to count for something..." She stepped back, her head tilted in thought, before moving into action. The pink legend took a small step forward, and pulled the Aurora pokemon's face against her, wrapping her tiny arms around his muzzle. She stood there, holding the dog for only a moment, before regaining the small distance she was at a moment before. "...I think... we both needed that, dear... More than either of us know... but for now... you're hurt... you can fill me in as I fix you up."

Her form slowly filled with a soft glow, her body shifting, flowing as it filled into it's new shape. Where before stood a legend, now stood an Audino. Mew's ears ticked, listening to the pulse of the dog's body. She rest a hand on his shoulder, feeling the tenderness, the unnatural heat of the injuries. She closed her eyes, and a pink wave shot down her arm and dissipated into the his flesh. She repeated the process as she waited for him to begin speaking, firing heal pulse after heal pulse into his shoulders, his legs, melting the hurt and fatigue out of them. "Whenever you're ready, dear... I'm in no rush, and I'm here for you...."

Alhoon
    Alhoon
    Rebellion
    Rebellion

Post by Alhoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm

The Harbinger, Alhoon
    Image by Tyranno. I am using it in this attack, as payment arrangements could not be made
    Pallet Town | Before Dawn | Post Three

Alhoon stared at the Stone Blade hurling through the air towards him, and with a cruel smile, vanished. He cast the net of his mind into the Aether, feeling for a worthy meal, a mind saturated in experiences to feed his hunger. He set a mental waypoint to his current location, and threw himself forward to the two sources of power that he had locked onto. Tumbling out of the NotHere, the air letting forth a tortured wail, his rotten eyes locked onto the two... the two Legends before him. A pink cat, half dead already, her flesh torn and broken, her bones showing through the thin veneer or flesh and muscle. And... "N͢o̷w ar̶en̕'̛t͏ y̵ou ͢a̡ p̕ŗize͘.̶...̶"

He threw himself forward nto a roll, his limbs separating from his distending torso for a moment as his physical motion outstripped the psionic power holding himself together. The Harbinger thrust his face forward into the shocked face of the Legendary dog, and spoke in a gleeful voice, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The undead let out a cruel laugh as he watched the pain flash through the defeated eyes of the legend. "Ńo͘w̨ ͜w͠e̢'re ̶r̵edu̵c̛ed͏ t͞o͢ ͡p̷at͏h̶et͟i̴c̛ s҉crab̷b̧li̶ng ín ͏the͞ r̸oo͠ts o͝f̨ ̡an ͠ar̛ti̴fi̡c̴ial͞ ̶t͘ree̶~̷!͟"

The Harbinger fell back then, as the dog rose up, fire in his visage. "N̡o ͠n̸e͞ȩd ͢for ̧vi͠ơlén͢ce͠,̨ L̀eg̀en͟d̡, I͘ ͜me̕rely ͘b̵ring̸ ̴ýo͜u a ͏warning͜. Į ͠f̵e͝el ̢you̵ m̶ay ͟p͘ro̶v̀e ͠u͞s͜e̴fu̵l ̵t͜o̧ ͘us҉ ̨late̷r҉ oń, t̛h́u̕ş ̕I ̨mer̸ely ͡wi̸s̵h t̵o͞ l̀ęav̵e͜ ̛a ͢m̧essage." He raised his hand, and lifted Suicune into the air with Psychic. "I̧ ̧am ͟bei͢n͏g ́merciful ͞no͘w̢, b͘u̧t̀ ́l͞et̡ ̕y͡ou͏r̶sel̛f ͞f͜al̢te̢r͜ ̀a̧g̡ai͞n,̴ and we̛ w҉i̸l̵l̀ ̷hun͝t ͞y̢ou͘ ̛u̴n҉til ̴th̨e̢ e͜n͜ds̡ of ́ti͢me.̸ He released his grasp, letting the Water Pokemon fall to a heap on the ground. "Ta͘ke͟ this͠ ̕w͡ar͢nin͡g̴ to ͢h̕ee͠d,͞ ̛d͝o̡g. I͠ wi͜ll no̡t b͏e̶ so̡ for͜g͜ìvinǵ ҉n̡e͠x҉t̴ time̸.̛

Alhoon stepped back then, and with a small bow and a thunderclap of pained air, thrust his form into the Betwixt, and vanished back to the cave under the mountain.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Pallet | Dawn | 50

"Sui... I don't... I don't know what happened, but we'll make it through this, whatever it is that happened... We're going to be alright.... I promise."
    He gazed at her with a weariness that made his bones ache. But when the small feline offered her tiny paw, he took the comfort with a subtle nudge in her direction.

"We're still here... not in the best of shape but... we're here, aren't we? We're here and we're alive, that has to count for something..."  The great beasts' shoulders sagged in fatigue as the little feline embraced his muzzle. Tears threatened to spill from his crimson eyes as he accepted such a rare and much needed kindness. But her small form puzzled him; how was he to comfort her in return? Swallowing the knot in his throat, he brought up his paw and let it rest on on her tiny back for a moment, careful to avoid her wounds, before pulling it back with her release.
    "...I think... we both needed that, dear... More than either of us know... but for now... you're hurt... you can fill me in as I fix you up." 

He sat mystified as she transformed before his eyes, into a creature that he had never seen before. "What are you doi-" he began to ask as his strained muscles tightened at her touch and his face darkened with suspicion and fear. The wound on his shoulder and side seared with an agonizing pain, but as pulses emanated from her touch, the pain and wounds began to dissipate, leaving the canines' body free of any of the many agonies he had endured throughout the weeks past.  

"Whenever you're ready, dear... I'm in no rush, and I'm here for you...."
    The great canines' brows furrowed. Such concern for his well being was such an alien thing to him, he didn't know how to process it, or reciprocate. He had no healing moves. The lump in his throat returned at the thoughts welling in his mind, his sad gaze falling to the little one at his feet. "I...I lost my brother...and the cure...and...I'm looking for him...he doesn't...-I can't..." He began stuttering, his maw shivering with emotion.
    But before he could continue, a wave of agonizing screaming assaulted them. Suicune jolted up, the power emanating from the monstrosity that had just materialized in front of them shook him to his core. He knew these creatures, from the horrific images he had seen in Ecruteak and Viridian. and he knew the terrifying truth of them now. These mutations of the humans were not to be trifled with. His tired mind struggled as it raced through potential plans of battle or flight, but none resulted in their survival. Neither of them could take down one of these 'harbingers,' as the human videos said- not in their condition. 

Despite his fear, he stood tall, flaring his mane and tail as he stepped in front of the small wounded legend to protect her.

"N͢o̷w ar̶en̕'̛t͏ y̵ou ͢a̡ p̕ŗize͘.̶...̶"
    His voice was that of death itself, a terrifying cacophony of rage and insanity. The creature barreled forward to Suicunes' horror, as his limbs detached and revealed rotten, open flesh before coming back together only to stare at him, inches from his face.
    "Fal̀len͡ ҉a ̡b͟it҉ ̨b̕e͘hi͜nd, ha͘v҉e̵n͢'t we, ͞do͡g? So str̢ong ͜be̷fore̛.̨.͡. ͝but̴ ͜n̶ow.̡...͠"
    Suicunes' chest tightened as his words ripped through him like a dull blade. The creature laughed in his face, as he falteringly held his ground.
    "Ńo͘w̨ ͜w͠e̢'re ̶r̵edu̵c̛ed͏ t͞o͢ ͡p̷at͏h̶et͟i̴c̛ s҉crab̷b̧li̶ng ín ͏the͞ r̸oo͠ts o͝f̨ ̡an ͠ar̛ti̴fi̡c̴ial͞ ̶t͘ree̶~̷!͟"
    Rage began to boil in the legend, his physical form healed enough to stand to prepare an assault on the eldritch atrocity. His pale lips pulled back to reveal dark gums and ivory teeth, long and at the ready for blood. The wind began to howl around them as he awoke the northern winds. A deep snarl reverberated in his throat, a powerful water attack growing in his throat. But the harbinger retreated with an unsettling response as he picked up the legend with a psychic grasp.

"N̡o ͠n̸e͞ȩd ͢for ̧vi͠ơlén͢ce͠,̨ L̀eg̀en͟d̡, I͘ ͜me̕rely ͘b̵ring̸ ̴ýo͜u a ͏warning͜. Į ͠f̵e͝el ̢you̵ m̶ay ͟p͘ro̶v̀e ͠u͞s͜e̴fu̵l ̵t͜o̧ ͘us҉ ̨late̷r҉ oń, t̛h́u̕ş ̕I ̨mer̸ely ͡wi̸s̵h t̵o͞ l̀ęav̵e͜ ̛a ͢m̧essage. I̧ ̧am ͟bei͢n͏g ́merciful ͞no͘w̢, b͘u̧t̀ ́l͞et̡ ̕y͡ou͏r̶sel̛f ͞f͜al̢te̢r͜ ̀a̧g̡ai͞n,̴ and we̛ w҉i̸l̵l̀ ̷hun͝t ͞y̢ou͘ ̛u̴n҉til ̴th̨e̢ e͜n͜ds̡ of ́ti͢me.̸

The beast fell with a heavy thud, cringing as he scrambled to his feet."Ta͘ke͟ this͠ ̕w͡ar͢nin͡g̴ to ͢h̕ee͠d,͞ ̛d͝o̡g. I͠ wi͜ll no̡t b͏e̶ so̡ for͜g͜ìvinǵ ҉n̡e͠x҉t̴ time̸.̛
    And with that, the eldritch creature with the toothed tendrils flashed out of existence with the sounds of the damned following suit.

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Pallet Town | Dawn
    [16] (([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))

He had been travelling on his own for...weeks now. Zapdos couldn't remember how long, but time had passed; the only way he was sure so much had come and gone was in the growing of his beak, the lengthening of his talons, and the thickness of his feathers. His body adapted with the times naturally, as any animal would, and that was how he knew he missed his family. Raikou his thunder brother, Ho-Oh the only one who listened to him, Lugia. Father... Gritting the edges of his beak together, the Legend for once allowed himself to revel in being by himself. Clouds followed him naturally those days, becoming overcast then darker as he moved through areas. The thunder bird had never really paid any attention to his affect on the climate, but as thunder rumbled directly above his head, the avian sighed.

He was depressed, had the Kanto Legend been honest with himself. Alone, he did not do well. As time passed, he naturally headed home. Home.. . What a foreign thought. Kanto had not been thought of so bittersweetly in too long of a time, and it darkened Zapdos' heart to think in such a way. I missed you, my home... Every Legend could travel, but to each of them there was a special place, that region, that held their heart, and the original space was his.

Passing Johto days ago, Zapdos felt his ribs tighten. Almost there. But when he came past vast waters... he saw a tree. "What is this?" he muttered to himself, gliding at a steadily growing pace as the great oak only became more defined and colourful the closer he flew. Upon reaching a mile or so from it though, he was bombarded with pain. Crying out in pain, the Legend flinched, fighting to gain control of his flight once more. I- I know this from somewhere-? That p- power!... There was commotion below him, and the avian could not have passed by the spot had he wished to. Clumsily gliding through the air, he was falling half way only to end in a crash. His chest colliding harshly with the ground, Zapdos panted, laying there recovering as his vision swam. When able to focus, his cerulean eyes saw houses. Wreckage. An old town, e guessed, using his wings as props to get himself back to his legs.

Stumbling forward unsteadily, he bypassed hordes of debris, only to turn a corner and see... not only... the... tree...

"S- Suicune? ...M... Mew?"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town/Dawn (82)
    (post count carried from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Mew ... could it be?

That aura ... that bright, beautiful and gentle aura ... there was no mistaking it. Khan's body was drawn like a Combee to Honey towards the town of Pallet, despite every instinct in his body screaming at him not too. It was the last place in the world where he should have been; his time there had hardly been something worth remembering, and his body still carried a dull ache from the massive battle that took place there and claimed yet more of his friends' lives, and almost his own. It was where, for the second time in his life, he had almost lost his mind. It was no surprise that he had no intentions of ever returning there, but shortly after crossing back into Kanto's borders, the aura sensors on the back of his head suddenly shot upright. The unmistakeable aura of Mew was drawing him back into Hell.

He had walked for over an hour towards Pallet, and could now finally see the rooftops of the few houses that remained standing there, in the northern part of town. A cold horror snaked its way into Khan's veins; what if the fire had destroyed Mew's tree? Was that why she had returned? The fire had spread very quickly, and Khan could remember that half the town had been burning down by the time the fight was interupted by ... whatever had transported he and Arsi back into Johto. If the tree had been destroyed, would she blame him for not taking care of it? The grave of her friend was there - it meant a lot to her.

Khan stopped for a moment, pressing his paw to his forehead to look at the town through the morning sun's rays. There was a pleasantly cool breeze, but whenever it shifted northward, towards them, it carried the stench of burnt wood and blood along with it. Khan wrinkled his nose in aversion, ignoring the urge to just turn back and never even think of this place again. But Mew ... if he was right about that aura and it was her, he just couldn't ignore it. He had so many things to ask her, to share with her, but didn't have the opportunity to last time. Perhaps now she'd have a little more time to spend with him ... if she even wanted his company, of course. Am I but a 'commoner' to Pokemon like that? ...No. She would not have asked for my help if that was so. Even creatures of legend need a hand to hold when their spirits are low.

Khan lowered his hand, waited until the winds had shifted direction and sighed, enjoying the cool air as it soothed his aching lungs. Days after the battle and yet his body still hurt everytime he ran or did anything physically stenuous; his lungs felt tight and he often found himself stuck in a coughing fit, and his ribcage throbbed if he inhaled too sharply. Even though since leaving Johto they had found more berries and had certainly felt their medicinal benefits, they were still not fully recovered. Whenever it hurt to breathe, Khan had to remind himself that he was lucky to even be breathing at all.

"We are almost there," he stated, watching a Pidgey take off from one of the trees nearby and disappear into the golden dawn. His companion still did not know why they had returned. There will be time for that, Khan thought. Telling her the whole story now will only confuse her. Once she sees Mew, she will know that there is no need to be afraid. The Lucario turned his head to glance back over his shoulder. "Are you doing all right, Arsi?"

((Can't tell you how nice it is to be back. <3 Khan and Arsi will probably come across your little group next round after checking for auras again and finding that Mew is not alone.))

Last edited by Nightfall on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Outskirts of Pallet | Dawn | 34

The Meowth shivered, ruffling her fur against a chilled morning breeze. The suns rays were still weak but felt pleasant against her pale fur, highlighting the scabbing wounds on her body. In the days past the cats injuries had been given a chance to heal at least minutely, open wounds sealing and her limp becoming much less noticeable. Even after the distance they had traveled the limb was still holding up with only minor twinges of pain to accompany its general dull ache. You'll always limp. No, not if she didn't push herself. I can handle it. Paying attention to the leg as she put pressure on it Arsi is pleased to feel it have more strength then it did in days. If Khan can do it, so can I! Even her thoughts sound exhausted.

There was a quiet in the air, a peaceful silence between them as she walked behind the Lucario. They may have not been with that violent, divided group for long but it had left an imprint on her all the same. They had only seen weakness in her, a useless waste. Is there reason to think otherwise? The Meowth shakes her head, willing the voices away. She was more then that.. right? Blue eyes shifting upward Arsi takes in the form of the Lucario before her. Despite his injuries he was still strong, powerful, and wise. He see's something in me.. The itch in her throat tightens and for a moment she can not breathe. The smoke damage really did a number as her aching lungs scream for refuge. After what feels like an eternity the Meowth sucks in a lungful of air, her throat hurting more then before.

"We are almost there," Her ears flip toward Khan, a soft smile creeping across her visage in an attempt to look positive. Pallet.. Heart tightening in her chest the cat does not know what to think. Though she can not recall how she ended up there the first time what happened was still all too clear in her mind. Death awaits you there. She shivers though her pelt burns as if back in the fires. Khan would never- he must have a reason for returning to this godforsaken place. "Are you doing all right, Arsi?" The breeze brings the scent of ash toward her and already her heart starts to ache. Taking in another deep breathe the feline relaxes her body. I trust him. Arsi nods, her charm tingling from the movement, "Im okay. Just a bit anxious." Every hair in her pelt said not to return to the town and the ashy smell only reassured that.
    Parting her jaws to speak again the words die on her tongue. Did she really want to know why they were back? I cant stop him if its something insane. The feline changes her question and thought pattern completely. "I wonder if all the fires are out." Glancing at the sky she is pleased to find it clear and calm, all the billowing smoke and thunderstorms gone in the days past. Maybe the dragons are too.. She could only pray for that.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Art by Clefhanger
    Pallet Town | Dawn
    Post 29

The words she had spoken to her fellow legend were barely out of her mouth when a horrific screaming filled the area. The air before them seemed to... to twist in on itself, and a clap of sound and air pressure rolled off of it as a... thing appeared. It was scrawny, malformed. Dry cracks covered the body of the undead psionic. The legend fell to her knees as the creature spoke, his staticy voice ripping through her mind as a knife through flesh. "N͢o̷w ar̶en̕'̛t͏ y̵ou ͢a̡ p̕ŗize͘.̶...̶" Her brother stepped before her even as her hands flew to her temples, pressing against her skull to try and block out the Psychic invasion ripping her apart. Through eyes blurred with tears, she saw the body of the creaure seperate, seeming to fall apart into a jumbled tangle of limbs and organs as it rolled forward, it's face inches from Suicune's (who she now realized was between the two of them, he was shielding her with his body).

"Fal̀len͡ ҉a ̡b͟it҉ ̨b̕e͘hi͜nd, ha͘v҉e̵n͢'t we, ͞do͡g? So str̢ong ͜be̷fore̛.̨.͡. ͝but̴ ͜n̶ow.̡... Ńo͘w̨ ͜w͠e̢'re ̶r̵edu̵c̛ed͏ t͞o͢ ͡p̷at͏h̶et͟i̴c̛ s҉crab̷b̧li̶ng ín ͏the͞ r̸oo͠ts o͝f̨ ̡an ͠ar̛ti̴fi̡c̴ial͞ ̶t͘ree̶~̷!͟" Mew watched as Suicune drew himself, power seeming to emanate from him. But it was not to last, as the creaure lifted him with powerful telekenisis. ""N̡o ͠n̸e͞ȩd ͢for ̧vi͠ơlén͢ce͠,̨ L̀eg̀en͟d̡, I͘ ͜me̕rely ͘b̵ring̸ ̴ýo͜u a ͏warning͜. Į ͠f̵e͝el ̢you̵ m̶ay ͟p͘ro̶v̀e ͠u͞s͜e̴fu̵l ̵t͜o̧ ͘us҉ ̨late̷r҉ oń, t̛h́u̕ş ̕I ̨mer̸ely ͡wi̸s̵h t̵o͞ l̀ęav̵e͜ ̛a ͢m̧essage. I̧ ̧am ͟bei͢n͏g ́merciful ͞no͘w̢, b͘u̧t̀ ́l͞et̡ ̕y͡ou͏r̶sel̛f ͞f͜al̢te̢r͜ ̀a̧g̡ai͞n,̴ and we̛ w҉i̸l̵l̀ ̷hun͝t ͞y̢ou͘ ̛u̴n҉til ̴th̨e̢ e͜n͜ds̡ of ́ti͢me.̸" It gestured downwards, and a soft thump was let loose as the blue legend's body hit the soft earth. It spoke again even as he begain to teleport away again, his last words echoing through Mew's mind. "Ta͘ke͟ this͠ ̕w͡ar͢nin͡g̴ to ͢h̕ee͠d,͞ ̛d͝o̡g. I͠ wi͜ll no̡t b͏e̶ so̡ for͜g͜ìvinǵ ҉n̡e͠x҉t̴ time̸.̛

The small legend rose, tears of pain rolling down her face as the pressure that had filled her skull before vanished. She inhaled, and let loose a shaky breath. "Sui, are you... are you  alright?! What was that th-" Her words were cut off as something approached from above. A flash of yellow and black, hurtling it's way from the heights above. A loud thump, and a cloud of dust announced the arrival of... Zapdos?!Gods, why is everyone here "What is this?" Mew felt the emotions, the confusion and panic rolling off him. That power.. from the beast... Could he have felt the pulses of it even from up there? It must of disrupted his flight.... Her fellow legend looked around, his eyes growing wide as they settled on the pair. "S- Suicune? ...M... Mew?"

The cat gathered herself then. "Are you alright? I heard the sound of your impact, it sounded nasty.... is anything broken? I can try to fix it, at the very least... While I do so... do you have any news?"

[Sorry for being late ^^"]

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Pallet | Dawn | 51

The harbingers' stinging, screaming voice still rang in his ears as he got to his pale feet with an effort.
     "Sui, are you... are you  alright?! What was that th-"

Without warning, an enormous collision of black and yellow feathers hit the ground and skid a small ways before them. Suicune sighed with the weight of one who carried too much, uncaring about the plight of his feathered brethren. 
    "What is this? S- Suicune? ...M... Mew?" 

Suicunes' head lowered to the side, his crimson gaze scanning the barrren town around them as his patience grew thinner and thinner, ignoring the yellow legendary.

"Are you alright? I heard the sound of your impact, it sounded nasty.... is anything broken? I can try to fix it, at the very least... While I do so... do you have any news?"

"It would be wiser to heal thyself first, sister." Suicune snapped as he glared at her deteriorating tail, his voice harsher than he intended. "And what news would you want. There isn't any news to be had. We are all left to fend for ourselves in this hellish reality. That's the news." The water beast glared at the giant bird, his gaze steely and tired.

"What are you doing here, Zapdos? I thought we were all agreed not to band together like this anymore. Remember where it led us the last time." He said heavily. His body had been healed- evidence of any past wounds only the dark stains of blood across his blue and white pelt. But not even Mews' healing powers could fix the gaping wounds in the legendaries' mind and spirit.
    "I don't have time for this." He growled as he began stalking away, but stopped as he looked beyond into the torn lands, his gaze thick with a pained desperation.
    Where is he?!
    Which way do I go?!

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Pallet Town | Dawn
    [17]

While not really expecting a warm welcome, the cold shoulder received from his cousin stung, Suicune so blatantly looking away that it was clear his presence was not what he had hoped for. Zapdos shrunk back slightly, the distain with his presence weighing almost as heavily as the psychic wave that knocked him out of the air in the first place.
    Mew, at least...she showed no hostility just at seeing him.

The small feline floated closer, though her eyes were dull and her voice slurred she still asked of his well being, "Are you alright? I heard the sound of your impact, it sounded nasty.... is anything broken? I can try to fix it, at the very least... While I do so... do you have any news?" the thunderbird stared at her numbly. "News?..." he echoed without emotion. But before being able to stammer through more words, Suicune interjected, snapping at Mew sharply.

"It would be wiser to heal thyself first, sister." His eyes bored into her tail, eyes harsh. Zapdos himself had to blink, letting his eyes focus before realising what he meant. The famously long appendage an ugly wound, bone and blood alike. The Kanto legend recoiled without thinking, shocked by the wound. "Y- your.. Your tail-" he stuttered, face falling as he looked at her own face with devastation in his eyes. Here he had thought that the worse to come of being alone was depression. He could only imagine what horrors Mew had faced.
    Suicune was on a tirade though, and barely paused before continuing in the same cold tone. "And what news would you want. There isn't any news to be had. We are all left to fend for ourselves in this hellish reality. That's the news." Though it was true, Zapdos still slowly lifted his head to look at his cousin, the eyes he met hostile, even as his own dulled with numb shock. "What are you doing here, Zapdos? I thought we were all agreed not to band together like this anymore. Remember where it led us the last time." The avian recoiled from the words, his wings swaying at his side with no strength to lift them.

"I- I was just passing through... I stayed alone since then... I would not have landed but...something...blew me out of the sky... I'll leave...soon as I have the strength...back...." the legend murmured, gaze unable to life from the ground. Turning away, he did not even have the motivation to look at Mew when he addressed her next, "Nothing is permanent...he's right, you should heal yourself first. I'm going to go rest somewhere else before taking off again..."
    The depression and loneliness was a throbbing wound in his chest by then, the rejection of Suicune raw. Not long ago they had been overjoyed to find each other...what had happened to them? Suicune had the same idea, though, turning to leave himself as he muttered, "I don't have time for this."

No... No of course not.

[ ooc: Really bad day with family, so vented a bit with him. Least it keeps the dreary mood of the rp, lol ]
    Blue
    Blue
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Blue Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Outskirts of Pallet | Dawn (1)

The crunch of grass underfoot was all that was to be heard, the human moving stealthily through the brush. Bent over slightly, on one shoulder an old but resilient backpack was slung over, his arm bent into a right angle at the elbow, while his other arm was outstretched, a good condition crowbar poised to strike if necessary. At first glance he looked alone, the soft amber eyes of his flickering left and right before him, when a black shape emerged beside him. "Umbri," the sleek vulpine purred to his master. Breaking out of his concentration, the young man turned to stare at the Pokemon for a second, seeming dazed, before reaching out to stroke him with his free hand. Cooing softly, the Umbreon rubbed on his leg affectionately like a cat before trotting forward a few steps before the trainer. The human sobered as well, his expression hardening as he looked at the trees before him. A rare Pidgey chirped ad flew off, but that was the only Pokemon he saw besides his own. Not even a Rattata, his nostalgia at the location tainted by their predicament. "Remember the old days, bud?" he murmured to his Umbreon, but the Eeveelution did not respond.

Sighing, his arms drooped from exhaustion and defeat. No matter how many places he checked and looked, it was all the same. He refused to believe that there was nothing worth saving, but his original home of Kanto was just as dead as anywhere else he had been. High pitched chirps suddenly jerked him from his thoughts as there was a panicked flailing in the crook of his left arm. With alarm he realised that he had almost let his precious fall from her perch. "Hey, hey... Sorry girl. You okay Dais?" his gaze softened as he looked down to the Zubat in his grasp, the small creature slowly stopping her flailing as she was brought protectively back up to his breast. Reacting happily to the nickname, her anger at almost being dropped was forgotten as she clicked her teeth and waved her ears back in response. The small bat was weak but  feisty, her chest broader than average from dragging herself around on it, her wings hanging limply beside her while her legs were folded against her form. The sharp clicks dies down as she turned on her side, curling closer to his chest, relief colouring his smile as he had not made her angry at him. A sudden bark ahead from Umbreon brought his attention forward, smiling once more at her, though she could not see it, and looked up to see his Umbreon had halted in front of him.

"Umbreon..." he growled low in his throat, the word he spoke in his native tongue not understood by the boy. Blue crouched beside him, instantly alert. "What is it?" he hissed, eyes scanning the area before them. Ahead all he could see was the break in the small wood, what was left of fences and buildings catching his eye. Pallet. But still his partner bared teeth, his fur spiking up as his tail was raised in alarm. "Umbreon!" he snapped again in a whisper, but he only responded with the same word. "Umbreon..." Frustrated but on edge, the man put the crowbar at his side and ran the now free hand through his hair in exasperation. Though he did not believe in using the universal communicator, it was times like that when Umbreon was in a trance that tempted him to pull it out. But another distraction presented itself as he suddenly spotted colour moving through the trees. Snapping his crowbar back out instantly, the human's alert eyes scanned the foliage. When he saw nothing more, he boldly stepped forward through the brush.

What he came to see on the other side of the trees, however, was the last thing he had expected. A small cat, a young Meowth with a pink collar, stood not a few yards away from him. The hostility instantly dropped from his face, his hand placing the crowbar onto the ground before bringing his hand around to rub his fingers in a non-threatening way to the cat. Clicking his tongue, Blue breathed out softly, "And what are you doing out here little girl?... It's not safe around here." But if the Meowth said anything in response, he could not catch it. Cursing himself, he pulled the universal communicator over his head with one hand as Daisy roused from her sleep, twitching her ears in curiosity. As he finished placing it in his ear, however, he noticed that she was not alone and, once again, cursed himself for not realising the Lucario was there sooner. Turning the switch, he raised his hand to show he meant no harm but did not attempt to stand up. "...I didn't mean to startle you, I am just on my way to Pallet. I don't mean any harm-" But it was at that moment that his Umbreon darted forward, standing between his couched human and the Lucario. However his crimson eyes locked with Blue's, wild with fear. "Legends..." he hissed for a third time.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town/Dawn (83)

"I'm okay. Just a bit anxious," Arsi replied with a nod. Khan continued to watch her from over his shoulder. He knew that she was anxious; his aura sensors were picking up practically everything from the surrounding area, including the young cat's feelings. Her nerves felt like nettles delivering mild but irritating stings to his skin. He had an idea why they were on such high alert; Mew's aura was more than enough to spur him to the ends of the earth and back in search of it.

"I wonder if all the fires are out." Khan looked back over the town and nodded. "It looks that way - there is no smoke. It must've rained while we were away." He sighed again, sucking in the cool air, and turned back to his companion. "I've brought us back here because there's someone I'd like you to meet." His crimson eyes met her's firmly. "You have no need to worry. She is a friend of mine."

His sensors twitched again, and Khan closed his eyes and examined the town. The small but powerful bright pink aura of Mew was still there, but there was another presence. Two of them. Khan raced to identify them, his sensors humming as they strained. One of them belonged to a canine, large and majestic, with a long billowing 'cape' on its back; the other a spiky-winged avian, whose aura seemed to crackle and spark with energy. Khan's heart fluttered with what could only be an apprehensive excitement, just like what he had felt when he and Eva had left home and started their journey. Within a few seconds, he had become a child again.

Khan lowered his sensors as he began to fidget, shuffling from one foot to the other as he tried to work up his courage. What if they were too busy to put up with him at that moment? Khan had no doubts that the legends were working hard to put an end to this epidemic; Mew herself had said so. But he had the same goal - surely if he told them that they'd be more willing to have them around?

But was he really going to them to try and help, or to satisfy a life-long curiosity? Was he going to simply look at them, remember their pictures in the book and leave? No. He had promised Mew - though not directly - that he would do whatever he could to help her achieve her goal. His curiosity now burned not for simply seeing the legends, but asking them the countless questions he had stored up in his mind over the years. Perhaps if they could answer some of them, he'd be one step closer to achieving that goal.

He wasn't sure how long he had stood there for, but a sudden presence from behind forced him to quickly turn - and he froze. He actually blinked a few times, just in case he was still asleep and was having one of those dreams again. Standing in front of him, living and breathing, was a human. The young man, perhaps somewhere in early adulthood, slowly dropped onto his knees and lay down a crowbar. He held out his hand towards Arsi, clicking his tongue and trying to coax her forward. "And what are you doing out here little girl?... It's not safe around here."

Khan did not move, his mind spiraling and flashing as everything that had happened since the outbreak all played before his eyes in fast motion. The last humans he had seen were on the night that ... the Lucario's limbs trembled, his jaw rigid as he remembered the horrific night that cost him his heart. Pushing it aside and instead focusing on the present, he was not surprised that he hadn't made a move to protect Arsi in case the human was trying to trick her. The man's aura breathed gentleness and goodness - his intentions were good.

Khan watched as the human fumbled with some sort of headset, arousing a little Zubat, who was clinging to his chest, out of her sleep. He was beginning to suspect that he hadn't even seen him yet. Surely enough, his eyes wandered upwards and widened as he caught sight of the Lucario. He held up his hand. "...I didn't mean to startle you, I am just on my way to Pallet. I don't mean any harm-"

The Umbreon who was with him suddenly darted forward, placing itself between Khan and his master. At first he suspected that he had seen him as a threat and was protecting him, but his eyes turned to the human and he whispered urgently, "Legends..."

"Yes." Khan spoke for the first time in several minutes, offering the pair a brief nod. "I have seen their auras. Three of them. They are in the town below." The Umbreon's own aura suggested that it was afraid; anxious to the legends that had gathered, for reasons Khan did not understand. "You have nothing to fear."

"Although, if I may ask, what are you and your human doing here?"
    Khan was finding it hard to keep his excitement in check - three legends and a human, all before the sun had even rose. His usual serious, intimidating demeanor was going to slip at any moment. "Are you seeking the legends' aid as well?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Outskirts of Pallet | Dawn | 35

The kitten inhales, taking slow breaths until her muscles relaxed and let her fur lie flat against her skin. "It looks that way - there is no smoke. It must've rained while we were away." The slight moistness to the air is noticeable but the cat figured it was just the crispness of dawn. Maybe it did rain.. and it could of washed away all the blood too. That would of been a real treat. Arsi may not loathe water as much as a normal feline, and rain was never her favorite weather pattern, but a nice downpour could of done some real good here. A smile creeps over her face again. A healing process.
    Wounds to be opened again. No.. Scars. Arsi shook her head side to side, willing the dark voice away. Things were okay.. She just had to relax. Khan's voice near shook her fur, unexpected even though they were amidst a conversation. "I've brought us back here because there's someone I'd like you to meet." There wasnt even a trace of doubt in the Lucarios eyes yet the feline could feel her paws starting to shake. "S-someones here?" Worry pricks through her pelt like fleas. She could only pray that Shiloh had been teleported away like they had, safe somewhere and hopefully healing. If it wasn't her then that only left the.. left the.. the Gar- The Garchomp. "You have no need to worry. She is a friend of mine."

Had he noticed panic in her gaze? Exhaling hard the cat tries to relax. No, of course he wouldn't lead her back to the Garchomp. He knew something she didn't but Arsi held her tongue. Khan had just told her why they were returning to this wretched place, there was no need to question him further. It has to be a good reason. Looking back to him the Lucario seems distracted with his own thoughts, giving her a moment to sink into her own. What kind of friend could they possibly be trying to find, and why here of all meeting places? Honestly, finding certain Pokemon these days was easier said then done. Dont forget. A shiver runs down her spine. You have someone to look for. Clenching her jaws until they hurt Arsi squeezed her eyes shut. How could she forget the sister she abandoned..?

Suddenly, a noise comes to ear that the kitten hadn't heard in what felt like eons. With a hard flinch she freezes, flashbacks coming to eye without a fight. The faces of the kids.. the soft touch of their furless hands against her pelt.. Matt.. Katie.. Unable to resist Arsi's head turns toward the sound, blue eyes large at the sight they took in. Though it was not familiar it was the clear face and form of a human. "And what are you doing out here little girl?... It's not safe around here." Jaw quivering, all hope of speech dies with shock, images of years past still relentlessly battering her minds eye. Human. Human. Its a human. Here, now, in front of you. HUMAN. They.. were alive? Heart fluttering in her chest a mix of excitement and anxiety quickly floods her veins.
    The males hand fumbles for something, making a small rustling noise that broke her trance. Once more her muscles are responding and the feline crouches timidly against the ground, blue eyes fearful and ears down. Humans had always been kind to her but to see one after such a long drought seemed like some sort of dark omen.. "...I didn't mean to startle you, I am just on my way to Pallet. I don't mean any harm-" He doesn't have the luxury of finishing before an Umbreon suddenly appears between them, muscles tense and voice hard, "Legends..." The cat pressed even harder to the ground. What did it just say...?

Breathing fails her as the cat near chokes on each shortening breath. "H-humans.. legends.." She whispers to herself, body starting to stake. "Yes I have seen their auras. Three of them. They are in the town below." He... knew? Already her heart was turning into an animal in a cage. Who, how? Her paws couldn't stop trembling- she had to get away from the human and the unknown Umbreon. "You have nothing to fear." Arsi couldn't tell who that was directed at but she took the moment to quickly scoot her way backwards. If there are legends nearby and a human heading toward them there is everything to fear! Step by step she moved closer to Khan without even once taking her eyes off the strangers. Bumping into his foot tensed her body back up, surprised and now frozen. "Although, if I may ask, what are you and your human doing here?" The.. the Umbreon was tamed? How could.. how could he tell? "W-what do you want w-with them.. with us.." She whimpers, muzzle burred between two brown paws. "Are you seeking the legends' aid as well?"
    Was that the reason Khan wanted to head back to Pallet? Help from.. legendaries? The words he had said no more then a few minutes ago echo back through her ears. 'She is a friend of mine.' He's friends with a legend.. The cats breathe catches in her throat and she chokes. If the legends were gathering something serious must be happening. Only one thought comes to mind and plays on repeat. Infected Legend.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Art by Duma
    Pallet Town | Just before Dawn
    Post 29

"It would be wiser to heal thyself first, sister." The smallest of the group glanced back at the Dog, noting the hard sheen of his eyes as they scanned the horizon. She retorted shortly even as Zapdos stammered "Y- your.. Your tail-", "I've made it all this way like this, a little farther won't kill me." She swayed on her feet as she took another step towards the Bird, the exertion of the healing rapidly catching up with her. Suicune spoke again behind her as she raised her hands.

"And what news would you want. There isn't any news to be had. We are all left to fend for ourselves in this hellish reality. That's the news.... and what are you doing here, Zapdos? I thought we were all agreed not to band together like this anymore. Remember where it led us the last time." The psychic spun around, her mind filling with a dark rage as his words hit her, each one a slap in the face, a personal insult to the Mother of all Pokemon. "Will you Shut UP?! Fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to solve SHIT!" The air crackled around her as her energies spiked from her form. "And where do you get off telling us what to do? You're alive, just the same as us. And up until 5 minutes ago, you were unable to stand properly. Keep your words in check when you speak."

The legend turned back to the Lighting Bird, who was stammering at this point, ""I- I was just passing through... I stayed alone since then... I would not have landed but...something...blew me out of the sky... I'll leave...soon as I have the strength...back.... Nothing is permanent...he's right, you should heal yourself first. I'm going to go rest somewhere else before taking off again..." Mew sighed, the energy dissipating around her. "Look... I'm sorry. I just... haven't been myself lately. I think everything's just... catching up with me..." She raised her hands, and sent a pulse of healing into the bird, and chuckled lightly. "There's been... a lot going on... I think I'm losing it alf the time. I've killed people, Sui, Zapdos. I've killed people, living people..." Another pulse ran down her arms, into the Electric type. She swayed, her balance leaving her. "I've watched friend turn in front of me, watched them turn on me... And I spoke to them, before I killed them... They seemed... sad, at what they'd become... I've seen undead who act as though living, who don't give into their nature..." Another pulse, and black spots swam in front of her eyes. I'm overdoing it...

"I just wonder...." Pulse "If maybe we can't" PULSE "Help them somehow" PULSE Mew's vision grew blurred, and swam before her. She fell forward, hands flying up to grab the bird in front of her for support.

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Pallet | Dawn | 52

"Will you Shut UP?! Fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to solve SHIT! And where do you get off telling us what to do? You're alive, just the same as us. And up until 5 minutes ago, you were unable to stand properly. Keep your words in check when you speak." She snapped at the aurora legend, the beasts' eyes widening and his jaw dropping with shock as he glanced back at the seething legend.
    You haven't the slightest idea of what I've endured...

"I- I was just passing through... I stayed alone since then... I would not have landed but...something...blew me out of the sky... I'll leave...soon as I have the strength...back.... Nothing is permanent...he's right, you should heal yourself first. I'm going to go rest somewhere else before taking off again..." The bird said, stammering and dejected. The little legend turned to him, apologizing. "Look... I'm sorry. I just... haven't been myself lately. I think everything's just... catching up with me..."

The azure canines' eyes were hard as he watched the two as Mew sent pulses into the legendary bird, who wasn't the one who deserved an apology.
    "There's been... a lot going on... I think I'm losing it half the time. I've killed people, Sui, Zapdos. I've killed people, living people..." His heart caught in his chest as she used his shortened name, a nearly audible gasp as his heart pumped in pure pain.
    Entei...
    His thoughts went to her half-plea to forgive her as she swayed on her feet. Suicune turned fully, unable to hide his distress. But he said nothing to her. No, there was nothing to be said to the happenings of this apocalypse.
    There are no more rules. There is no more empathy or kindnesses. It's a different world, and has been for a long time. Why should she judge herself for such things...Why should any of us?.... His gaze wandered with bitterness, thinking as he watched the small thing heal the bird.

"I've watched friend turn in front of me, watched them turn on me... And I spoke to them, before I killed them... They seemed... sad, at what they'd become... I've seen undead who act as though living, who don't give into their nature..."

Mew, just stop it...he pleaded silently. Enteis' purple and discolored fur was flashing through his mind. The stench of death on his pelt as he embraced his brother. His brothers' broken and devastated face before he fled the company of the legendaries.
    ...What cure?....

"I just wonder...If maybe we can't...help them somehow." She said finally, her voice hazy and light-headed as she continued to heal the bird. Tears stood in the beasts' eyes as he listened, knowing the only answer to her heartfelt query was no.
    What can I do to help my brother once I find him. Nothing.
    What can I do to help any of them. So many gone. And we were supposed to help them.
    But what can we do against such a terrible foe? An invisible foe that can't be seen or heard, unless it be through the screams and wretches of death and blood-drenched terror.

He watched the pink legend as she pushed herself to her limit, before falling on the electric bird in exhaustion. The pain in his eyes changed as his brow furrowed.
    No...
    He turned his head ever so slightly in disbelief and distress as he looked closer at her crushed and exposed tail. Dark, discolored veins had begun to run up the bare, pink appendage from the initial wound, discoloring her fur as well.
    Not you too, little one.
    Not you too...

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Pallet Town | Dawn
    [18]

While he was not entirely there, the avian fought to stay on his legs, finding himself swaying. Zapdos blinked cerulean eyes hard, pinching them shut twice, but still the world was not in focus. Due to not being able to see, the sudden shout from Mew caused him to flinch, recoiling from the outburst as if he would be hit as well. Stepping forward quickly, the Kanto bird discovered his foot slip on the grassy ground. With a hollow gasp Zapdos smashed into the ground, mud splattering over his golden feathers, tainting him filthy. Using the distraction of Mew yelling at Suicune to hide his overwhelming humiliation, the avian forced himself back to his legs. Fin ding that his wings altogether had stopped responding, Zapdos used hie shoulder and forehead, pressing against the dirt and the building to get back to his feet.

Numb, his entire body felt cold as he stared unresponsively at Mew as she turned back to him. Panting from the exertion, the avian smashed against the building as he was forced to use it in support of standing. His wings did not respond, instead the icy cold from his body flipping to an aching burn through his arms. Smashing his eyes shut, Zapdos gritted his beak against the new-found agony as Mew spoke again, softly this time, but addressed him along with Suicune. "Look... I'm sorry. I just... haven't been myself lately. I think everything's just... catching up with me..." Despite the murmuring tone and soft voice, Zapdos' eyes widened with clarity sharp from pain as she raised her paws to him. Was she going to put him out of his misery? After that display of weakness, the avian would not have even protested.

He was not good enough to be a Legend.

The soft violet energy that flowed from the psychic type intruded his body, Zapdos pressing harder against the building as his mind foresaw another attack. But the pulses did not bring the engrossed agony he had braced for...instead the weight of his shoulders-no, his wings, lifted. As if he were filled previously with lead, the strength in his bulky frame returned like a wave of ocean on the sand. Mew was still speaking, only that time Zapdos had the clarity of mind to understand what she was saying. "There's been... a lot going on... I think I'm losing it half the time." After only a few seconds, Zapdos was able to lean forward and stand fully on his own legs without support. "I've killed people, Sui, Zapdos." Tossing his shoulders forward, the searing, throbbing pain dulled. He could feel his feathers again. "I've killed people, living people..." Zapdos stretched his wings out at his sides then, sighing silently at the relief before folding them loyally at his side.

"I've watched friend turn in front of me, watched them turn on me... And I spoke to them, before I killed them... They seemed... sad, at what they'd become... I've seen undead who act as though living, who don't give into their nature..." But as the strength and health flowed into him..the avian saw the life drain from Mew. Her words grew more and more slurred, not only dulled from exhaustion but almost hard to understand.
    "I just wonder...If maybe we can't...help them somehow." Looking over her at Suicune in distress, Zapdos asked him for help with his eyes. What do I do brother? But suddenly Mew just dropped without warning, Zapdos left with no course of action except to jolt forward, his wide wings engulfing the small frame of the Mother of all Pokemon. "M-Mew...!" he cried out, bending his legs and kneeling low to the ground while holding the fallen legend.
    But what haunted him was the look he saw when lifting his head.

Suicune's expression bordered crying... but also a devastated shock. "...Wh... What is it?!" Zapdos snapped at the water beast, fear causing his tone to be sharp, though higher with panic.
    Blue
    Blue
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Blue Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Outskirts of Pallet | Dawn (2)
    Though the reaction from the Meowth was not what he was hoping for, the trainer could not blame her. The alarm in her eyes seemed irrational, but it was common. Blue himself had only heard rumours of what people had done to Pokemon, especially in the beginning. Clutching Daisy closer to his chest, his entire train of thought was dashed when Umbreon spoke. "What!?" His amber eyes widened in shock as he stared at his partner, awaiting more of an explanation. "Which one, how can you tell?" he demanded, but the Umbreon was stiff and did not move. Standing tall on his toes with pelt standing on end. The wild look in his crimson eyes was borderline feral, sending a chill down the man's spine. While he was trying to get through to his friend, the cat from before was murmuring to herself, the soft, hushed whisper something different than fear...though not by much. "H-humans.. legends.." Looking from the collared Meowth to his Umbreon, Blue had not felt so helpless in a long time. Why is everyone suddenly so scared? Have the Legends done something... to them?

But the Lucario spoke up then, nodding. "Yes I have seen their auras," he explained calmly. "Three of them. They are in the town below." Blue stared at the jackal in shock. "Three, did you say? Are you sure?" He asked in disbelief. The powers of Lucario were that of legend in itself, he did not doubt the one that stood before him. But the odds of that happening...! Gritting his teeth, amber eyes stared down at the Zubat he carried helplessly. He had only been travelling for the same reason he had been... not looking for the Legendary Pokemon! He did not expect they would react kindly to a human, either way. His eyes hardened. They were the ones responsible for it all in the end. "You have nothing to fear." Looking up slowly, Blue searched the Lucario's gaze for more insight. How could there be nothing to fear? He was in great danger, unlike the Pokemon. "Although, if I may ask, what are you and your human doing here? Are you seeking the legends' aid as well?" The Lucario continued, not unkindly, addressing Umbreon that time. However before Blue could speak, the Vulpine arched his back, spitting like a cat.

"Liar!" the vulpine spat at the Lucario, his expression almost savage as his eyes flashed with a mixture of fear and uncertainty. Blue's eyes snapped to his partner, dumbfounded by the behaviour. Ignoring the last statement, he continued, "How is there nothing to fear? They could end us all!" At that point Blue recovered from his shock, standing to his feet as he barked out, "Umbreon, enough! Don't talk to them that way!" There was nothing but a tense silence from his partner, and Blue regretted what he would have to do next if it escalated, his palm already on the dark type's Pokeball. Finally Umbreon lowered his stance, ears dropping as he turned to look up at his trainer. The vulpine lowered his head and walked slowly to the man's side, only when he was half behind Blue did he murmur a soft apology.

Blown away by the display and stressed out by the outburst, Blue ran his free hand through his hair roughly. With a deep sigh, he looked back to the pair of Pokemon, shame in his eyes. "...Legendary Pokemon probably wouldn't take...well to a human," he explained quietly. Umbreon crouched behind Blue's heels as he spoke. "There wasn't any excuse for that, and I'm really sorry guys... he's just protective, and scared that he won't be strong enough. Huh, bud?" Directing the last part at the Umbreon, he slowly laid his chin on the man's foot in response, eyes dulled instead of flamed. Sighing again, Blue added, "We didn't even know they were here. We were just coming to see what had come of our old home..." Hesitating, he added quietly, "My name is Blue."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Outskirts of Pallet | Dawn | 36

"Liar!" Bad bad bad this was real bad. "How is there nothing to fear? They could end us all!" It was safer like this, on the ground, small, huddled, protected. Despite the outlandish idea of bumping into one the larger and angry Dark Type was much more frightening then the human. Hell, in comparison the human seemed like a safe option. "Umbreon, enough! Don't talk to them that way!" Flinching at the sudden harshness to his tone the cats leg lock, pushing her belly slightly off the ground as she pops up.
    Near choking on the tensions in the air Arsi holds a heavy breath as the Umbreon backs down and steps back. With its focus divided she takes the chance to push herself up, sitting flat on her handpaws with her forepaws gripped for Khan's blue fur. Gentle gentle. This was no time for jokes, the human, the human was speaking again. "...Legendary Pokemon probably wouldn't take...well to a human," Her mind races backward, diving into ancient memories back at home. Matt would always talk about legends, how he wanted to catch one and be the greatest trainer.. Humans were.. not smart. With a painfully slow blink the Meowth takes in the humans entire form. His posture and voice are so.. Despite the fact that man was epitome of bad news nothing of this particular one seemed threatening. Aside from that Umbreon. A shiver races down her spine, making her trembling more apparent.

Arsi scoots as close as possible to the Lucario, "Khan.." The whisper struggles to make it through her teeth as though afraid of being heard. Even if her fear over the human was really unneeded the Umbreon was another story. It may not of attacked but its anxiety was setting off her own. "There wasn't any excuse for that, and I'm really sorry guys... he's just protective, and scared that he won't be strong enough." ..'Scared' and an apology? Fear was not what she read in the vulpine, and danger not of the human. If anything they seemed- ...My judgements clouded. What was she thinking? Humans were not a good thing for wild Pokemon! The tag around her neck clinks lightly against itself as she shakes. And Im wild now too. while she was no more then weak leveling fodder Khan was strong and regal. A prize. What if he tried to catch him?! He said 'scared that he won't be strong enough.' Khan is strong.. he's a threat! She chokes.

His voices hits her unfocused mind like a brick wall and is enough to make her heart skip a beat. "We didn't even know they were here. We were just coming to see what had come of our old home... My name is Blue." Old home? "You used to live here?" The shaky words topple quietly from her mouth no more then a thought taking form. They just want to go home.. It had been so long since she had went home the cat doubted it even existed now. You abandoned it. The Umbreon seemed.. gentler in a way now, its human suddenly seeming harmless. The legends meant nothing to him, the idea of fighting now gone. For the first time the Meowth spotted the little Zubat in the crook of the humans arm. He's kind. Maybe they could.. try this again. "M-my names Arsi." She mutters as clear as possible.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 am

Outskirts of Pallet Town/Dawn (84)

"Three, did you say? Are you sure?" the human asked in disbelief. Khan briefly glanced at his headset and concluded that it was a translator - he remembered Eva admiring them in a catalogue one time, and lamenting that she hadn't enough money to afford it. "Oh well," she had said. "Once we're league champions we can afford ten, and then some!" The jackal clenched his fists and tried not to burst into tears.
    "I'm certain," he finally replied when he was sure he could keep his composure. As the human seemed to contemplate the situation, the Umbreon suddenly hissed at him.

"Liar! How is there nothing to fear? They could end us all!" Khan couldn't have disagreed more. He had no idea why the vulpine could think in such a way. The legends were divine - benevolent in every way; the warriors and magicians that would put an end to the nightmare that they were all in. Or so the story usually goes.
    Khan's mouth parted open slightly as he tried to think of a reply, but the human was quick to scold his partner for his behaviour. "Umbreon, enough! Don't talk to them that way!" The fox quickly complied, skulking off to his Trainer's side before muttering an apology.
    Khan nodded. "You are forgiven."

"...Legendary Pokemon probably wouldn't take...well to a human," said the human, running a hand through his hair. Khan had an inkling as to why that was. He didn't blink as he looked at him, examining every word he said. "There wasn't any excuse for that, and I'm really sorry guys... he's just protective, and scared that he won't be strong enough. Huh, bud?" Khan was disappointed that the human didn't elaborate on his previous point, but tried not to let it show.
    "It's not a problem. I understand." He knew the feeling of being willing to die for a human all too well. He missed it.
    "We didn't even know they were here. We were just coming to see what had come of our old home..." Khan only just listened as his sensors twitched again, apparently still on overdrive. One of the auras in the town below had changed; tiny, irritating needles of pain jabbed into his skin. Khan clutched his arm as he turned back towards Pallet, barely paying any attention as the human introduced himself. "My name is Blue."
    "Khan." The Lucario wasn't in this conversation anymore, and it showed. He stood with his back to everyone, his aura sensors humming softly as they worked to find the three legends again. He found them in the same place as before, next to the great oak tree, and the unpleasant tingling only got stronger. "One of them is injured," he said, the hum getting louder as he honed in on them. The great canine was still on his feet, but the bird with the yellow aura was crouched, and something small and pink lay in a heap on his back. Khan's stomach lurched. "It's Mew!"

Khan spun around, his eyes wide with panic as he dashed towards Arsi and scooped her up in his arms. "I-I'm sorry, I need to--" He gave Blue and Umbreon an apologetic look, hoping that they would understand. "Mew is my friend and she's..." The very thought of the word spurred him into action. Without another word, he dashed off towards Pallet.

He ran with his eyes firmly closed, seeing nothing but the beautiful, bright auras of the legends ahead. He swerved past trees and abandoned cars, rounding a corner that led towards the south end of the town. He ran and ran, ignoring his ribs that throbbed over the exertion of his panting lungs. Within minutes, the three auras were right in front of him, and Khan opened his eyes. He nearly fell over in shock.

Suicune and Zapdos stood before him. Khan didn't take his eyes off either of them as he slowly bent down and placed Arsi back on the ground. There they were, right in front of him - his childhood dreams. Suicune, the Aurora Pokemon, Water-type, personifies the north wind... Khan's legs collapsed underneath him. Zapdos, the Electric Pokemon, Electric and Flying type, causes thunderstorms with its very wings... Tears sprung from his eyes as he placed a hand onto his chest spike and bowed.

He knelt in front of them, sobbing out his relief. This was it; this was what he was destined to do. He looked up at them, his fur damp as his eyes continued to leak. It suddenly occurred to him how ridiculous he must've looked, so he shakily got back to his feet and wiped his eyes. He swallowed, mind racing to try and figure out what to say.

"M-My name ... my name is Khan," he spluttered, keeping a paw on his chest spike for respect. "I ... I want to help you. Mew is..." He paused; would they believe him if he simply said that she was his friend? They were likely to just think that he was a delusional idiot - not many Pokemon could say that they were acquainted with a legend and get away with it. He raced for the right words when the great oak behind the legends gave him his answer. "I helped Mew bury Genesect right under that very tree, just a few weeks ago." Surely only they were aware of that information? Not only that, but Mew could confirm it herself. Which reminded him: "Mew is hurt - I've felt her pain through her aura. What can I do to help?" His gaze was sharp, unwavering, as it darted between Suicune and Zapdos. "Anything."

((Cinder said that Khan can pick Arsi up at any time that it's convenient. If there's ever a problem, let me know and I'll edit.))
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:17 am

Art by Clefhanger
    Pallet Town, The Memorial Tree | First Light
    Post 30

Hazy voices floated down to her, meaning barely registering through the haze of exhaustion that had slammed down onto her small frame. Soft feathers wrapped around her as she fell, and Zapdos rang out in shock, "M-Mew...!" Then again, higher in tone, "...Wh... What is it?!" Her head lifted, and she stood again, swaying on her feet. This... isn't working... I need to rest... soon... I'm pushing myself way, way too hard... Out loud she spoke, looking up to the Bird before her. "I'm... sorry. Pushed myself too far, couldn't keep up with myself." She put her hand out, leaning against him as a voice called out to the group.

"M-Mew!" Is that... it Can't be... "Khan!?" Sure enough, the Lucario was there, sprinting towards them. He skidded to a halt, small wisps of earth scattering beneath his feet, before an all too familiar look of indecisiveness cross his face. He began to speak again, even as he knelt to the ground, a small Meowth slinking off of his shoulders. A sob tore itself from his throat, obfuscating his voice. "My... My name is Khan... I just... want to help...  Mew is..." He trailed off, unsure. "I helped Mew bury Genesect right here, under that very tree, mere weeks ago... Mew is hurt, I can feel her pain through her aura... what can I do to help?" His face raised then, nervous eyes darting between the members of the legendary trifecta.

"Khan... I told you before, you don't have to kneel... And I'm... not fine, no, that's a lie... But I'm not dying, I'll survive." She pushed off from Zapdos, shaking legs threatening to spill her to the ground at any moment. She placed her hand on the fighting type's shoulder, placing her weight against him to keep herself standing, and turned to face he fellow legends. "This is Khan, as he said.... He's my friend, and is very important to me. He was of great help to me last I was here.... I consider him to be equal to us... him and any companions he may have..."

[[I'm sorry not much happened here. Things should really begin to pick up next cycle, once Blue meets up with the group. Nighty, if I need to edit, please let me know ^^]]

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:06 am

(Please skip me this time, I don't want to hold up the team. Just say that Sui was surprised at Kahns' arrival. I'll catch up next round)

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Blue
    Blue
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Blue Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:56 pm

(( I am posting out of turn this cycle to push plot. After me is Zapdos, then Khan. I apologise for any mishaps I have caused in taking so long. ))

Outskirts of Pallet | Dawn
    [3] [3]

"You used to live here?" Thankful for having the Lucario's forgiveness, Blue nodded to the small Meowth with a tired smile. "Born and raised, years ago, until I left to become a Pokemon master, like all kids, with Umbreon here." The Umbreon in question did not respond, laying on his master's feet, body tired, but eyes alert. The vulpine's ears flicked and his crimson gaze flickered around them as the Meowth spoke again. "M-my names Arsi," she adds in shakily, earning a broad grin from the human even as the Lucario spoke too. "Khan." Though Khan's gaze and posture was opposite to him, Blue's heart was beating with anticipation. These two had shown him no hate, not trying to attack or spit poison at him. This was a great start! It had been too long since he had met any, let alone a pair together, Pokemon who did not instantly hate him. "Good to meet you Arsi, Khan." But suddenly Khan shouted out, "One of them is injured.. It's Mew!" Umbreon stirred at that, jumping to his feet while Blue stared wide eyed at the dual type.

Suddenly Khan was on edge, turning stammer in their direction, picking up Arsi even as he attempted to explain himself. "I-I'm sorry, I need to--" His expression grew regretful. "Mew is my friend and she's..." Without getting another word out, Khan shot off in the direction of the town. Alarmed, Blue called out, "W- wait! Khan!" But the speed of Pokemon were too much, he was gone before the human had even spoke. Blue cursed under his breath as Umbreon growled. "He goes after the Legends." Gripping a Pokeball, Blue grunted in reply. "I know, but we cannot just leave them. If one of them is infected, we will need to help them escape if we can. Arcanine!" Throwing his Pokeball into the air, the fiery canine he named appeared in a flash before him. The massive Legendary Pokemon stared respectfully into his master's eyes as Blue bounded towards him. "Come on, we need to get to Pallet! Umbreon?" The Eeveelution was already sprinting ahead as Blue mounted Arcanine, calling over his shoulder, "Don't worry about me!" Nodding, Blue gripped Arcanine's mane as powerful legs threw them so fast forward it felt like flying.

Both quadrupeds kept perfect pace with each other as they reached the ruins of Pallet. Despite the situation, Blue's heart felt as if Darkrai itself gripped it. The entire place was destroyed, parts burned and charred, others smashed like a great beast rampaged through. Flashing a glance down to Umbreon, the two shared a sorrowed glance before putting it behind for another time. Arcanine rounded a corner and skidded to a halt in time for them to see Khan on the ground, kneeling, with Arsi beside him. The Lucario was sobbing, his words hard to decider.  "My... My name is Khan... I just... want to help...  Mew is... I helped Mew bury Genesect right here, under that very tree, mere weeks ago... Mew is hurt, I can feel her pain through her aura... what can I do to help?" Sliding off of Arcanine, Blue's amber eyes widened as he finally took in the other three figures. A blue beast, a tall yellow spiked bird, and a small pink cat with a destroyed tail. "S-Suicune... Zapdos... And M... Mew?" His jaw went slack with disbelief. How could so many have just... gathered there? Surely they were not visiting because they could?

Mew moved forward to touch the Lucario on the shoulder and Blue suddenly felt like he should not be witnessing such a scene. "This is Khan, as he said.... He's my friend, and is very important to me. He was of great help to me last I was here.... I consider him to be equal to us... him and any companions he may have..." But though they were to the right, not in a direct line of sight, Blue knew they would be spotted soon as the attention was taken from the pair. His breathing quickened, heart racing in his ears even as Umbreon stepped in front of him, Arcanine at his side. If one of those powerful creatures so decided, he would be dead without opportunity to blink. Perspiration accumulated on his brow as he tensely waited to see how things would go.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Pallet Town | Sunrise
    [19]

Suicune held no answers either. In fact he refused to meet Zapdos' eye. The avian bristled, growing agitated. If he were not careful, it would become too much, but he was growing tired of Suicune's attitude. What had he ever done to deserve such shit treatment? But Mew distracted him, she suddenly was awake again, pushing off of him abruptly. Zapdos reached out instinctively with his wings in case she fell again, worry in his crystal eyes, but she tried to reassure him. "I'm... sorry. Pushed myself too far, couldn't keep up with myself." Zapdos stared at her with caution. "...Here, use me if you can not stand." Holding his wing out, she silently took his offer when suddenly a voice called out. "M-Mew!"

Mew suddenly stiffened, her eyes wide. "Khan!?" From out of Pallet suddenly appeared a Lucario, ragged and battle worn, scars littering his face. In his arms he held a collared kitten, a small Meowth whom he set down before kneeling. His form was shaking violently, sobs ripping through his chest. Zapdos stared at him in shock. What was causing him to react so? Then he began to spoke. "My... My name is Khan... I just... want to help...  Mew is..." He trailed off, unsure. "I helped Mew bury Genesect right here, under that very tree, mere weeks ago... Mew is hurt, I can feel her pain through her aura... what can I do to help?" As Khan lifted his head, eyes deeper than Hoenn's oceans, Zapdos looked to Mew with a questioning look. But the psychic let go of his support and approached the Lucario.

"Khan... I told you before, you don't have to kneel... And I'm... not fine, no, that's a lie... But I'm not dying, I'll survive." She turned to him and Suicune then, whom seemed just as caught off guard as Zapdos. "This is Khan, as he said.... He's my friend, and is very important to me. He was of great help to me last I was here.... I consider him to be equal to us... him and any companions he may have..." Zapdos nodded without hesitation. His eyes turned to Khan and he dipped his head respectfully. "Sounds like you deserve Legends status more than me, heh... Welcome Khan, I am Zapdos. I wish we could meet under... nicer circumstances--"

But Zapdos broke off with the deafening boom of thunder nearby. His eyes were on fire as he caught eye of an Arcanine, Umbreon, and... "A human," he spat, venom thick in his voice as sparks appeared from no where, running off of his feathers in waves as his rage heightened. His vision swam, seeing red. The helicopter. The bullets. Ho-Oh's psychic attack. Raikou and him frying them. Frying humans like insects. Throwing his wings up, he roared like a wild animal, lightning flashes growing closer and closer as he lost control of his senses, "YOU! You will fry!!"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:04 am

Pallet Town [Beside the Memorial Tree]/Dawn (85)

Khan was certain that he would never be able to translate these feelings into words for as long as he lived.

A solid lump sat in his throat, choked sobs ripping from it every few seconds. Tears spilled from his eyes, cleansing his dirty fur. What a mess he must've looked. He quickly raised his paw and wiped his face, determined to have at least some dignity in front of these amazing creatures. He needed it for what he was going to do.

"Khan..." Mew's small voice speaking his name broke his facade, and he spluttered out a fresh drizzle of tears. "I told you before, you don't have to kneel... And I'm... not fine, no, that's a lie... But I'm not dying, I'll survive." Khan sucked in a gasp as Mew carefully slid herself off Zapdos's back and staggered over to him.

"M-Mew! Be careful; don't strain yourself--" He knelt and hastily reached out to catch her, and the little legend stumbled into his shoulder, reaching out and touching him with her tiny hand.

That warmth ... that jolt of beautiful, ecstatic joy that could only come from Mew's touch radiated through him. Khan clenched his teeth and tried so hard ... but the Lucario burst into tears of happiness, unable to even try to control himself. His own paw reached up and clutched Mew's, gently squeezing her little hand in his, feeling the ridges of her tiny bones beneath his fingers. Simultaneously unaware and ashamed of his display, Khan bent his head low and let himself sob, embracing these feelings of joy, of home, for as long as they lasted.

"This is Khan, as he said..." Mew then addressed her companions, who were looking surprised by his presence. "He's my friend, and is very important to me. He was of great help to me last I was here.... I consider him to be equal to us... him and any companions he may have..."

Friend, important, equal... Khan looked up at the two larger legends, studying their reactions. Not even Khan's head could process how honoured he was by her words, and he certainly didn't look like he was; suddenly aware of the eyes upon him, Khan lifted his other paw and wiped his face once more, clearing his throat. His other hand still clutched Mew tightly. "Sorry..." he uttered sheepishly.

"Sounds like you deserve Legends status more than me, heh... Zapdos then said, dipping his head respectfully.
    Khan held his hand to his chest spike and shook his head. "I am certain that is not true."
    Welcome Khan, I am Zapdos. I wish we could meet under... nicer circumstances--"

He cut off, his eyes narrowing at something behind him. Khan turned his head to see that Blue had caught up to him, his Umbreon and an Arcanine on either side of him. A massive boom of thunder exploded in the distance and Khan flinched, his joy dissipating into panic.

"A human." The massive bird reared, snapping open his great wings and suddenly looking three times bigger. Flickers of electricity sparked from his wings as he glared at Blue and let out a great cry of rage. Khan felt as small as a Joltik beside the legend's towering presence. "YOU! You will fry!!" Zapdos roared.

Khan was torn. He wanted to rush to Blue's defense, but that would mean letting go of Mew, and he wasn't sure if he could do that yet. Moreover, would Zapdos simply blast him apart in a blinded rage if he opposed him; if he opted to protect a creature that the legend so clearly despised? Finally, if he revealed himself as a friend of Blue, would Zapdos kill him out of spite?

He was no coward, but he wasn't a fool either.

And he didn't want to die. Not any more. Mew was there.

"Zapdos!" Khan yelled, struggling to make himself heard over the chaos in the sky above them. Still kneeling with Mew, he held out his free hand towards the angry legend. "Stop! He means no harm!" He raised his aura sensors, to further prove his point. Did Zapdos even know that his kind could scan others' auras to reveal their motives? He had found nothing within Blue that was anything except benevolent.

He was frozen to the spot, praying that the great avian would listen to him or, better still, that Suicune would break his silence and intervene.

If Blue died here, it was his fault for leading him here in the first place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 pm