Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Zapdos
Alhoon
Suicune
Mew
8 posters

The PALLET Team (PLOT)

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

The PALLET Team (PLOT) - Page 2 Empty Re: The PALLET Team (PLOT)

Post by Dandelion Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pallet Town [Beside the Memorial Tree] | Dawn | 37

"Born and raised, years ago, until I left to become a Pokemon master, like all kids, with Umbreon here." The faces of her human kids flash much too clearly across her crystal gaze. At one time she may of been their starter, their companion for a Pokemon journey when the world was pure, but they were dead now. Youre fault. You attracted those undead. Snapping her eyes shut the pictures wont leave. Those awful, awful pictures of the innocent both yelling hatred her and screaming for their lives... Im sorry.. They can never forgive you. She chokes on the truth. I didnt mean to.. That wouldnt fix anything.

In one swift movement Khan lifts her, the cat making a tiny surprised squeak before falling completely silent. "I-I'm sorry, I need to-- Mew is my friend and she's..." Bundled up in a tight ball her thoughts race long with Khan. A Legend was hurt? Legends could be hurt? There was multiple nearby.. oh no please dont be dying. If they interrupted a funeral.. she'd just lose it if she had to watch a legend die. Could legends.. die? What if their was a fight, a fight that even the legends needed help with?? So many thoughts swirl through her mind that time is lost. It seems like only a few seconds pass before she is placed back on the ground, legs wobbly and weak for no reason.

Looking up her entire body is pierced with icy terror, knees bending her into a crouch. Is that.. Suicune?! Not only that but Zapdos and the tiny shape of Mew. The stories are true.. The legends were here, they were real. Khan was kneeling, sobbing out praise as she merely stared with her wide eyes. How was someone like her, someone so insignificant able to be in the presence of legends? "F-forgive me.. f-f-for intr-ruding.." She manages to sputter weakly as the pink legend floats closer. Unworthy filth. It was true. Peasant. She didnt deserve to even be in their presence. Legends are real. And they were in this... cursed city. Are they here to vanquish the dragons?

Though Mew had moved closer and spoke it was the mighty bird that her eyes were locked on. The storm bringer.. For the love of.. er, anything else, she begged for the Electric bird to please keep those at bay. "This is Khan, as he said.... He's my friend, and is very important to me. He was of great help to me last I was here.... I consider him to be equal to us... him and any companions he may have..." Arsi's body shook violently. No that was a lie. Khan was worthy, so very worthy of great things while she was just a mess. She was a mess that was cowering before creatures that were meant to protect the world. They all look so pained.. hardships clear on their worn faces ans she was afraid of them?! They had to deal with the Epidemic, the omnipresence, and she was being submissive.. "M-mew! Are you.." What right does she have to address a god?!

"Sounds like you deserve Legends status more than me, heh... Welcome Khan, I am Zapdos. I wish we could meet under... nicer circumstances--" BOOM. Far off thunder roars in her ears, popping the cat off the ground for a moment. Not thunder, anything but thunder. Please.. please keep the storms away.. The cat flattens against the ground, forepaws covering her ears in a desperate attempt to block at the sound.
    But its useless. The thunder roars, sending her heart on a marathon of panic. Gotta hide, gotta hide! But how could she hide from Legends? How could she even think to move without dishonoring them further?? "YOU! You will fry!!" Her eyes flash open, unaware of who the great bird was referring to. "No!" Zapdos was no longer before her but instead a massive monster made of yellow. A grizzled face like a jack-o-lantern, no discernible shape, cackling laughter and screeching. What was this creation.. BOOM, BOOM. The thunder, the lightening. Legends stop it, just stop it all! "Please, stop!" She cries, eyes wide like saucers but looking at no one as she skitters to the side. Why, why now! The hallucination grew larger under it swamped her vision. It was no longer a Pokemon, it was hardly a demon, just a giant sun-colored mass of evil.

"Zapdos!" Khan! No matter what it seemed his voice was always clear. "Stop! He means no harm!" Who meant no harm, Zapdos? Because this thing clearly did and she could no longer see Zapdos. Another BOOM, with a flash of lightening, and shes done. A second longer and her life would be over. RUN. Die maggot. Letting pure fear and instinct guide her paws the feline moves in one fluid motion, the soil beneath her flying to the side as she dug her way down. Dig had never done her much as an attack but it always seemed to save her hide. Pathetic. Pathetic..
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:03 pm

I am having literally the worst time writing this post. Please skip me this round.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Pallet Town | Sunrise
    [20]

The avian felt nothing but the burning, searing fury that ravaged his veins. Zapdos' vision was red, seeing nothing but the assault back in Viridian. The helicopter. The gun fire. Bullets aimed at him, his father Lugia. Giovanni's smug confidence. A lightning strike came down near the entrance to town as the Lucario called out his name. "Zapdos!" The boom of thunder echoed his words, but Zapdos snapped his attention from the human to Khan. "Stop! He means no harm!" There was a desperation to his eyes, the crimson orbs fearful but honest.

But it was not the Lucario who was in question.

"NO HARM?" Zapdos repeated in a roar, his eyes back on the human then. "You would not say that if you saw what Suicune and I have, what they are capable of. NO HARM. These fuckers cause much worse than HARM!"

"The fucking virus CAME from them. They STARTED it. They KNEW what they were doing. And they TORTURED US TO GET IT!" Visions of the video, the screaming Zoroark flashed through his mind and twin lightning strikes touched down on both sides of the man. Blind fury coloured Zapdos' eyes as the boom followed not a second behind.

"NO HARM!" he mocked in a feral screech.

"NO."

"Next time, I will not miss, worm," Zapdos assured him.
    Blue
    Blue
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Blue Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Pallet Town | Sunrise
    [4] [4]

Almost immediately, the worst happened. With a snap of thunder, suddenly Zapdos was roaring. "A human," Blue whipped around, his eyes wide with fear as he stared the Kanto legend in the eye. Oh God. "YOU! You will fry!!" Blue flinched, dropping to one knee as Arcanine and Umbreon instinctively move forward to shield him. "No one will touch him!" Umbreon spat, bravely staring the Legend down.

But it was the reactions to Zapdos that got Blue's attention. The timid Moowth, Arsi, cries out. "No!" The trainer ignores his own danger and stands up again, glaring at Zapdos. "Calm down! You're frightening the others!" But his words did nothing. Gritting his teeth, Blue gripped a Pokeball from his belt. "Arcanine! Protect Arsi!" As the kitten digs herself into the ground, the massive canine positions himself in front of her shelter, hiding her from the avian with his bulk.

"Zapdos! Stop! He means no harm!" Khan tries to reason, but it is obvious to Blue that it would not be that easy. Throwing the Pokeball out, a Rhydon emerges. Landing with the sound of his bulk hitting the trampled ground, the larger dual type stared down at the electric type. "It's true, Zapdos. I am not your enemy." Umbreon growled, stepping forward to face the Legend beside his friend.

"NO HARM?" Umbreon reared his head, building a shadow ball in his throat as the yellow bird screamed. "You would not say that if you saw what Suicune and I have, what they are capable of. NO HARM. These fuckers cause much worse than HARM!" Disgust and fear reared itself within the boy, choking him. "What are you talking about?!" he demanded.

"The fucking virus CAME from them. They STARTED it. They KNEW what they were doing. And they TORTURED US TO GET IT!" Blue's brown eyes widened to circles. While he had never found any true proof of where the virus came from or where it started, hearing it straight from a legend itself was more than enough to shock him to the core. But as his thoughts raced, lightning suddenly touched down without warning, only meters away from him on both sides. Blue recoiled, flinching from the blistering heat as Umbreon and Rhydon whipped around to stare in alarm.

"I was not a part of that, Zapdos!" he yelled, the howling wind threatening to carry his voice. "I cut all ties with them soon as the the virus spread, when they took my friends from me!"

"NO HARM!" Zapdos interrupted him, openly mocking the former gym leader. "I swear to you, Zapdos-!"

"NO." The thunder bird roared, his eyes staring murderously into his own. "Next time, I will not miss, worm," Blue went silent, his expression falling. Will I really become a martyr for a cause I never supported?! But Umbreon was not as docile. "You will not harm him!!" Without warning he fired the shadow ball at the legend, at the same time Rhydon releasing a stone edge with a bellow of his own. Massive pointed stones shot out of the ground, smashing into the legend's wings and chest.

((not one of my better posts, sorry about that. Also had permission to attack Zapdos.))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Pallet Town [Beside the Memorial Tree]/Early Morning (86)

This day was going to change his entire world. Khan could feel it.

"NO HARM?" Zapdos thundered, sparks of frantic lightning flickering all around his massive form. "You would not say that if you saw what Suicune and I have, what they are capable of. NO HARM. These fuckers cause much worse than HARM!"

Khan ducked his head, gritting his teeth as the sheer amount of static in the air stabbed at his skin. His eyes never left the raging legend, growing wide as his words began to sink in. What have they seen? What do I not know?

"The fucking virus CAME from them."

And there, in just a few words, Khan felt his entire universe shift completely. The planets realigned; stars burned away to nothingness; gravity intensified. His chest grew tighter with each second; he felt as though a Snorlax was slowly crushing him to death.

That's not true. But what the hell did HE know? Now that he was here, surrounded by creatures of legend and power, he could truly see what he really was: a young, foolish vagabond, deluding himself that he was a warrior who could protect the innocent and reclaim peace. He was no warrior; no hero; no knight in shining armour.

He hadn't even known who he was supposed to be fighting.

No... Khan stared at the ground, claws plunging into the dirt below them. I can't ... not the humans...

"They KNEW what they were doing. And they TORTURED US TO GET IT," Zapdos roared again, unspeakable fury like nothing Khan had ever seen before flashing through his eyes. The sky erupted, and two bolts of lightning crashed down towards Blue.

"NO!"

Whether it was intentional or not, both bolts missed Blue by inches, exploding on either side of him.

"NO HARM!" the great avian screeched mockingly. "NO. Next time, I will not miss, worm."

Blue was shouting over the roar of the wind and rumble of the sky, trying to assure the legend that he indeed had nothing to do with anything. His Umbreon charged forward with a cry, firing a Shadow Ball directly at Zapdos's chest while his Rhyhorn unleashed a Stone Edge attack, stabbing at his body with their sharp tips.

Before he knew it, Khan was running. His legs seemed to move mechanically and he wasn't even aware that he had been in motion until he was stood directly between Zapdos and the terrified human, a newly-conjured spear in one hand and the glowing flickers of an Aura Sphere in the other.

Why had he moved? To attack? No. Assaulting a legend was the equivalent of stabbing yourself in the gut; plain and simple suicide. He hadn't wanted to attack. What did he want?

Khan's crimson eyes locked onto the legend's, trying to connect with him as he stood between him and the human he was intent on murdering. His mouth slowly opened as a jumble of words rolled around in his head, trying to squeeze their way out. He had lots of things he could have said, none of them near good enough to quell the legend's fury.

What did finally come out of his mouth sounded odd at first; terribly inappropriate, but it wasn't until after he had said it that it felt so very right.

"Tell me more."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Pallet Town [Beside the Memorial Tree] | Early Morning | 38

Boom. BOOM. Boom. The thunder. The lightening. The roaring, shaking, flashes of light, the chaos that was a storm without rain went on overhead. The kitten huddles in a small ball of terror at the bottom of her dirt hole. Blue eyes as wide as moons they can not peel away from the sight above, the black fur of the Arcanine's belly not enough to block the flashes from each bolt of electricity. Make it stop make it stop make it stop. Her heart goes on overdrive, pounding against her chest with each labored beat. Not even the roar of blood in her ears could block the livid howls of the legend. Why are you doing this Zapdos.. The human had only stood there, he didnt attack or try to catch the bird or anything!

The crashes grow louder. The flashes grow brighter. The hole she had dug was suddenly way too small. The walls too close, tightening around her chest as she hyperventilates. I cant breathe. The scent of smoke hits her again, unsure if it was real or not. Die maggot. Trembling paws scratch feebly at the earthen walls, the dirt falling away for a couple swipes before they meet a massive root. The woody thing catches her claws, wrenching them in place as she pulls each paw away. The tree was trying make her choke.
    Another flash of light from above and all she can see is white. Cold races along her spine and freezes her blood. Snow? No, its nothingness. There is nothing, the ground is gone, the tree, the tree has trapped her! Arsi wails in panic, tossing and twisting around in the hole like a fish in a net. Oh legends this was the end. This was how she was going to die. Her own safety collapsing on her. Something crushes her tail, her own paw though not to her knowledge, and the cat yelps and clings to the loose wall.

It cant support her though and within a moment she is falling backward. She smacks against the bottom of the hole while all the air is expelled from her body. In that same moment the legends words finally meet her selective ears. "The fucking virus CAME from them. They STARTED it. They KNEW what they were doing. And they TORTURED US TO GET IT!" I someone saw her in that instant they would of thought her to be dead. A still, lifeless body with no chest movement that was coated in dirt. They.. what? Her very core twitches.
    BOOM.
    It all clicks into fast forward. Panic, terror, confusion, realization, denial.. her blood is cool as the faux snow around her though it pumps through her veins at light speed. "No no no!" The humans.. they, they couldnt. Humans wouldnt..! Arsi backs up, her rump pressed to wall and shes spooked. Trying to dash forward and away from the presence the feline gets a face full of dirt. Her lungs burn as particles trickle down her throat. Stumbling backward she hits the other wall again, forepaws clawing carelessly at her face to clear it of debris. Thin scratches screech with pain but its associated with other thoughts. The humans couldnt of, wouldnt of done this. They wouldnt kill their own world!

You would deny a legend? "N-no! Thats not what I meant!" She says allowed. Refuse a God. "NO! It-its not that, but humans.." The hole slowly comes back into focus and the cat forces her way back to the top of it. A filthy dirt and blood splattered face pops out of the hole. "Humans.. humans are not our enemies!" She yowls at the Legend, loud but full of fear. "I was not a part of that, Zapdos!" Blue defended himself. See, see it was true! Matt and Katie wouldnt of done this. Mankind wouldnt of done this horrible thing. The cat stands at full height beside the hound, terror shining in her eyes but not her stance. Dont lie to yourself. Crawling out from under the Arcanine Arsi shakes her head in denial. "Its not a lie, humans are not evil!" A black shape whizzes past and any bravery she felt was sucked away, the cat shrinking back to the ground once more. "You will not harm him!!" Was he.. was he attacking a legend!? "D-dont do that!"

But it was too late. The bird was being attacked, the human really was its enemy now. Khan is next to flash past and her paws move on autopilot. She.. she refused to believe the humans to be evil but she was useless to help him, against a legend no less. To die for him she.. she just wouldnt. Scuttling forward the cat stands by her companions side, fur fluffed up to appear slightly more threatening. "Tell me more." Khan asks the legend. Yes, they needed this to be cleared. They needed to stop it before Blue got hurt or Zapdos atta- "That cant be true," No no these were not the words she wanted but her lips were moving on their own. "Humans are our friends!" She was so dead.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Art by Clefhanger
    Pallet Town, The Memorial Tree | Early Morning
    Post 31

It all started so... civil. Zapdos bowed his head to the Lucario, and intoned respectfully, "Sounds like you deserve Legends status more than me... Welcome, Khan." The yellow legends head raised, and he scanned the group that had arrived behind Khan. Mew saw his eyes lock on the Human (Blue? He said his name was?), hi visage darken. The sky above rumbled, a dull percussion that set the Psychic's nerves on edge. "A... Human..." he whispered, anger growing in his voice. "A Human!?" Thunder crackled overhead, the wind increasing it's viciousness. "YOU! YOU WILL FRY" The sky was by now beating in the rapid staccato of a dying heart, and the town was outlined in a rough strobe light from above.

Flash
    Khan was screaming now, his voice lost to Mew, drowned beneath the thunder, and sound of her blood in her ears. Across town, something massive fell with a dull boom, shaken loose by the winds.

Flash
    Now the Lucario was standing in front of the Human, arms spread out as a shield. The Meowth was running, digging, trying to hide her small frame under the roots of the oak.

Flash

BANG
    Twin pillars of electricity rose from the ground. Mew fell backwards, deafened, her tiny body buffeted by the shockwave of heated air. Zapdos was speaking, screaming, from the look on his face. The human's pokemon were out now, their body in front of his. They attacked, dark energy and razor rocks flying towards the bird. Mew rose, tail throbbing. Her mouth opened, and a scream of rage was let loose. A tiny hand raised, palm open, towards the Lighting Bird. His form was illuminated in a pink light. Upwards he rose, perplexion rapidly replacing the anger. Mew's hand shot to the side, and through the air Zapdos tumbled, his body bouncing off the bark of the tree. The group was yelling now, words drowned out in the white whine leftover from thunderclap. The psychic bowed, folding in on herself, hands flying to her ears. She spoke loudly, slowly, "I... I'm sorry. I don't... we shouldn't hurt one another like that...." She straightened, right paw lowering as the whine began to fade from it. Her left hand remained in place, a small rivulet of blood flowing down from the cavity beneath.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Silas
    Silas

Post by Silas Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Art used with Permission from the Creator, Mr. Mootles

The portal crackled darkly from the midst of The Vale, a foul purple light pulsing from it to illuminate the mist below. The Sigilyph paced, his eyes on the moon above. "Tick tock, tick tock, time is wasting, and you are quite late indeed, yes? Yes." The guildmaster shifted his weight back and forth, nervously eyeing the rift before him. "Enough waste, must intervene. Events must move forward now, yes? Quite." He nodded, floating forward into the vortex before him.

From forest to village, many trees to one. The portal flashed angrily, and slammed shut behind him. His feet drifted, centimeters above the ground. He spun freely, frictionless. His uncovered eye played over the scene, the human, the attacking pokemon, the bird of legend (now slumped to the ground). The cat, burying itself beneath the tree, and the fighter guarding the human and his team. And there, in the center of the group, the one he came to meet, curled around her stomach, blood running from a single ear. He knelt, toes meeting the earth, "Hello, hello yes, legend. I am the Guildmaster, I am Silas. Why must you delay, legend? We wait for you on the other side."

The guildmaster will enter now, from the other side of the rift. You have delayed, and we are waiting, after all.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:55 pm

[ Skip, my head is pounding too much to concentrate. Zapdos became pissed when hit by Blue's mons, but when Mew attacked, he calmed down. He is silently glaring at Silas, slumped at the foot of the tree, but acting passive out of fear of Mew hitting him again. He muttered "It doesn't matter anymore," to Khan and "Go away asshat, no one cares who or what you are." to Silas ]
    Blue
    Blue
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Blue Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:01 pm

((While I am grateful for the extra day Mew gave me, I am still forced to skip a post this round. I am sincerely sorry, Legends.))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Pallet Town [Beside the Memorial Tree]/Early Morning (87)

Even faster than it had begun, it was over.

Mew had risen and lifted Zapdos into the air using psychic energy. With a cry of rage she hurled the bewildered legend into a tree, where he crashed from the ground. Mew then curled herself up, covering her ears which were no doubt screaming as loudly as Khan's were. "I... I'm sorry. I don't... we shouldn't hurt one another like that...."

"Mew..." Khan had no idea what to say. Even though her actions had calmed Zapdos's fury, it seemed that almost everything she did weakened her. Pity and worry gripped Khan's heart as he started towards her. "Mew, it's OK..."

"It doesn't matter anymore," the great avian said solemnly from the ground nearby.
    "But--" Khan felt his chest tighten as his anxiety rose. He wasn't saying ... what he thought he was...? "How does it not matter?! Zapdos, I need to know. Please tell me!"

Just then there was flash from somewhere behind, and a shift in the air, as though something had sucked some of it away. Khan spun round to see the strangest-looking human he had ever seen approaching. He simply stood and watched him, bewildered, until his sensors suddenly jolted to life. The human's aura was ... odd. He couldn't place his paw on it, but it was nothing he had ever detected before. It was foreign, exotic; almost as though human and Pokemon auras had been put into a blender.

He was heading straight for Mew.

"Hello, hello yes, legend. I am the Guildmaster, I am Silas. Why must you delay, legend? We wait for you on the other side," he said, kneeling next to the weakened feline.
    Khan bared his teeth as he found himself marching straight up to the newcomer, and standing between him and Mew. "That's close enough," he growled, pointing his spear towards the man's face. He just ... radiated unease for the Lucario. He still had no idea why, but he wasn't about to take any chances. "Who are you? What do you want?" And what are you? he silently pondered.

((Sorry about the mediocre quality and the lateness; I wasn't aware that it was my turn until earlier.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am

Pallet Town [Beside the Memorial Tree] | Early Morning | 39

The cats small form fills with regret. Why did she say that. Why did she say that?! The legend's screams pierced her sensitive ears and rattled around in her head. She had upset a legend, she talking back to the legends, she was defying divine creatures without so much as a proper argument or cause. This is the end. The pink legend's scream deafened all other sounds, squeezing the Meowth's eyes shut and numbing her to the world for a few moments. Each tiny hair on her pelt comes alive from the electricity in the air, her toes flaring out as they feel the massive thud against the ground. The senses blur together without rhyme or reason. Daring to open her eyes Arsi is horrified to find Zapdos as no more then a lump on the ground with Mew soon following.

The legends had just attacked one another. Oh gods why was she witnessing her last hopes destroy one another?
    "I... I'm sorry. I don't... we shouldn't hurt one another like that...." Despite how pitiful the kitten was becoming fear still pounded through Arsi's veins. She was weak, useless, and small. Looking at Zapdos a horrible thought races through her mind in full detail- if that had been her she would of died. She could be dead right now. Without taking her blue eyes off the deities the cat slowly stepped away, moving back toward Blue and widening the gap between the provoked legends, Khan, and herself. If she was so much as be in the crossfire of another outburst.. swallowing hard Arsi scuttles up to the the human. His Pokemon were still more then intimidating but she would take them over being struck by a god any day.

"It doesn't matter anymore," Two brown ears perk up then fall flat against her skull. Doesnt matter, what doesnt matter? The humans presence, the fight against the undead, the search for a cure, the cause, us interrupting their meeting? There was so many things that that could mean. Khan was so brave compared to her, daring to speak back to the legend once more when... a strange sensation blurred the air nearby. A soft light and human form waltzed in from nowhere, poise and perfectly calm if not irritated. Thats.. not human. It only took a moment for her to hide behind Arcanine's massive paw. Whatever that thing was it couldnt be good. Looking the creature up and down she could only describe it as eccentric, some strange cross between man and Pokemon that she had never experienced before. Missing link. It looked so.. unnatural yet moved as though all was well, as though fazing in from nothing was a normal occurrence. Even as it coolly walked toward- Mew-!

Making one fluttering step forward the feline fears the worst. It looked human enough and so many had a desire to catch legends. Catch her when shes down?! Instead of a Pokeball though all the man used were words. "Hello, hello yes, legend. I am the Guildmaster, I am Silas. Why must you delay, legend? We wait for you on the other side," Guildmaster, 'other side,' waiting for them? What was it talking about..? Nothing that it just said made any sense. "Who are you? What do you want?" Khan pressed. "What are you..?" The question comes as no more then a whisper. While human jumped to mind it was just too strange to be one. "Go away asshat, no one cares who or what you are." The bird snaps, clearly still volatile. Looking desperately to Blue for answers Arsi asks, "Do you.. know him?" praying that the human could shred some light on the strange one that just joined them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 am