Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Dandelion
Min
Snitch
Nightfall
NyraXerz
Dazey
10 posters

(ACE) The STARK Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The STARK Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The STARK Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Okay me and Nightfall has talked about this and I will have Dracul float here. First he'll be in with the horde of undead and he'll be repelled only enough for the others to reach Heatran's Chamber. After catching up with them he'll only help them take down Heatran only to defend himself. As for the aftermath though I'll be discussing it more with Nightfall as the story comes along.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The STARK Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The STARK Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:21 pm

Okay with discussing a little more with Nightfall instead of Dracul being repelled, he'll be forced to help the others due to the situation he faces. As for Heatran after he is defeated from the group Dracul will eat some of Heatran's body and start drinking his blood. Cinder if your okay with this Dracul will toss a chunk of Heatran's body to Nikora. Afterwards Dracul will leave with only hatred towards Smith and the rest of the living. No harm will come to them as he will escape before they notice he left.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:26 am