Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Starbits
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Drago
Snitch
Min
10 posters

The NEW BARK Team

Anonymous

The NEW BARK Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The NEW BARK Team

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New Bark | Late Afternoon
    35|8

Taoide watched as the ghost came closer to him and smiled. "Hello, How nice to see another face! You are a bit young though... Where are your pare-" She was interrupted by a voice, Taoide come back over here please. The young Squirtle turned to see Meghdad and Luna. He ran over to the two Eeveelution's and smiled, Mommy, daddy, nice purple floaty sing pre-pre... He stomped his foot in the dirt as he tried to say the right word. Pretty? He guessed and Luna let out a sigh and nuzzled the small Squirtle.

Don't you EVER scare me like that again, you hear mister? Luna huffed as she scowled the Squirtle. Taoide flinched at the anger in his mother's voice and he whimpered, Sorry mommy, daddy. As he said "daddy" he looked at Meghdad and waited for him to start yelling at him too. Luna sighed again and looked at the ghost. Thank you for looking after Taoide miss. I am Luna by the way. The Umbreon blinked her blue eyes and bowed her thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 pm

New Bark | Late Afternoon (4)

Mommy, daddy, nice purple floaty sing pre-pre... Pretty? Meghdad heard Taoide say as the young Squirtle ran back over to him and Luna. He was surprised when the little one considers him as his father but he smiled a bit and just went with it because it felt right to him for some reason. Don't you EVER scare me like that again, you hear mister? Meghdad heard Luna say and then listened as Taoide apologized and called him 'Daddy' again. Meghdad gently place his paw on the little Squirtle's head as he said to him, That's alright little guy but your mother is right so don't do that again okay, he said gently as he could before he looked at the Mismagius and gave the ghost a gentle nod as he said, Yes, thank you for watching him for us until we caught up with him. My name is Meghdad and its very nice to meet you miss...
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 pm

| New Bark // Dusk |

"Thank you for looking after Taoide miss. I am Luna by the way." The Umbreon bowed, before an introduction from the Glaceon followed. "My name is Meghdad and its very nice to meet you miss...?" The Glaceon trailed off expectantly. The Mismagius giggled as she began to fly in circles around the ice type. "My name is Nyx, and I've never seen this town before" The ghost began happily, before flying through Meghdad. "What's the name of this place, mister?" A soft answer from Luna returned to her, "This is the town of New Bark." Nyx considered this for a moment, before replying "What was this place known for? Was it special?" "It was known for the Pokemon Lab here. Young trainers started here often...." The Umbreon trailed off, as turned and began floating to the Northwest. "Then I guess that's what that big building is, huh?"

(I had permission from Eve to fabricate the conversation. Also, let me know if Luna seems out of character, I'll try to fix it ^^")

Last edited by Mewchild on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed direction)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 pm

New Bark | Dusk
    36|9

Luna nodded at the Ghost type. Yes...That's ah, the Pokemon Lab. Luna went quiet. She knew this town better then anyone. She had grown up in this town and it been a VERY long time sense she had seen her home town and this was what was left. The small town was in ruins and Luna could pearly even look at it. Taoide looked at his mother then walked over to his father and hoped on his back as he whispered into Meghdad's ear. Daddy...I think something's wrong with mommy. The young Squirtle said as he pointed at the Umbreon.

Luna held her head down as the group made they're way toward the lab. Her head was filled with memories of the day she and her trainer Kat, started they're journey. That day, she and Kat had waited outside the lab for the professor. At the time, Luna was just a Eevee. A talking, blue eyed Eevee. She was different, but so was Kat. She could talk and understand pokemon. Luna shook her head and the memories faded. She looked up and the lab was right in front of them. She took a deep breath and pushed open the door.

Taoide was scared. He had never seen his mother this way before. As soon as the ghost asked for the name of the town, Luna had gone quiet and her demeanor had changed immensely. Taoide was really starting to worry about his mother. That's why he had told Meghdad that he thought that something was wrong with her. He looked at his mother, then at his father. He just hoped that his mother would start feeling better soon.

(Sorry, that's just 'bout it. Anyway, you got Luna's character pretty well MC. And so you guys know, talking about the town itself is a bad subject for Luna)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue May 01, 2012 8:48 pm

[OOC: Skip... Writer's block for Panny.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:19 am

New Bark | Dusk | 9

((Geez, the time went fast xD Dawn and now we're suddenly to dusk, lol))

Geist had become lost in the wanderings of his mind as he continued to try and analyze the possibility that Infected could retain some amount of their mental capabilities. "Mm... mind possibly last thing to go? No... mind seems to start being affected early on... many different things to affect though... by the time mind capabilities fully lost, body seems to have started into late stages of decay... yes. Perhaps different species affected differently. Aggron steel-type. Seems to be in later stages of decay. Perhaps stronger mind capabilities? Yes, yes. Makes sense. Further study is needed, however..."

By the time the sableye broke from the mental discussion he was having with himself, two new members seems to have appeared in the group as he followed -- seemingly instinctively -- after them. He looked at them briefly as he decided to venture out of the shadows. Seeing the sun was beginning to set - the cursed orb of light it was - the presence of his beloved element of night spurred his body to solidify from the shadowy wisps he had faded into as he shrank deeper into the darkness of the shadows.

"Ah, new fellows, yes?" he looked from the glaceon to -- well, what a welcome sight a fellow ghost-type was! "Ah, my dear, a welcome sight for these dead eyes you are, yes!" he crooned. "It's nice to see a fellow ghost... well, who actually is dead, yes. These living dead fellows are not quite the same, no no. I am Poltegeist. Geist if you prefer, I certainly prefer it, yes yes." His mouth parted in a toothy grin, and he glanced back at Luna and the little squirtle she seemed to have adopted.

"The lab? Ah, excellent idea. Perhaps the humans left some research behind. Useful it could be."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:56 am

New Bark | Dusk (5)

Daddy...I think something's wrong with mommy. Meghdad heard Taoide say which caused the Glaceon to look at the female Umbreon with concern. He moved closer to her and gently touch her with his nose as he asked, Luna are you alright? The concern can be heard in his voice as he spoke. He then heard a male voice saying, "Mm... mind possibly last thing to go? No... mind seems to start being affected early on... many different things to affect though... by the time mind capabilities fully lost, body seems to have started into late stages of decay... yes. Perhaps different species affected differently. Aggron steel-type. Seems to be in later stages of decay. Perhaps stronger mind capabilities? Yes, yes. Makes sense. Further study is needed, however... Ah, new fellows, yes? Ah, my dear, a welcome sight for these dead eyes you are, yes!" he crooned. "It's nice to see a fellow ghost... well, who actually is dead, yes. These living dead fellows are not quite the same, no no. I am Poltegeist. Geist if you prefer, I certainly prefer it, yes yes. The lab? Ah, excellent idea. Perhaps the humans left some research behind. Useful it could be." Which caused him to look at the Sabeleye curiously. ~Man, it seems he is a talker that is pretty interesting to be honest~ he thought to himself before he nodded at Geist.

Nice, to officially meet you Geist. My name is Meghdad, he said but then he turned his attention back at Luna with concern hoping that he will get her attention to help her with whatever is bothering her. So he gently touch her with his tail as he tried to get her to answer his question, that is if she is able to and wanted too. He gently place a paw on Taoide's head to offer comfort to the little Squirtle.
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sun May 06, 2012 3:57 pm

| New Bark // Dusk |

A Sableeye materialized out of the lengthening shadows, bowing slightly to the group "It's nice to see a fellow ghost... well, who actually is dead, yes. These living dead fellows are not quite the same, no no. I am Poltegeist. Geist if you prefer, I certainly prefer it, yes yes. The lab? Ah, excellent idea. Perhaps the humans left some research behind. Useful it could be." The goblin said, rattling off his words in machine-gun bursts. "Hello Mister Shad- Geist" Nyx sang whimsically. "It's nice seeing another Ghosty like me around, I haven't seen many recently~ I'm Nyx by the way" The Mage returned her attention to the lab ahead oh the group, before floating forward through the doors, now hanging off the hinges.

The Shadow cloaked outlines of shattered machinery lined the walls. Crushed pokeballs were scattered across the floor, and dark stains were spattered on the walls, painting them a vague rusted color in the growing darkness.

Nyx paused just inside the doorway. "Any idea where to start looking, Geist?"

((I love geist so much ;3;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 4:07 pm

New Bark | Dusk [1]

The sun setting down as the night sky came into view -- a perfect atmosphere for the hero of this story! The Caterpie used his flying powers to jump from tree to tree (actually the ceiling of the lab), the scent of his people are calling out for their god to arrive desperately! The Bug-type jumped onto the ground, scoring a perfect landing on his non-existent legs (10/10 for our god!). The shattered glass crunched as he crawled down the stairs. But voices are heard nearby! It must be his people calling out to him ("Our god please come save us!" "There's a monster inside! Oh help us god!" "We have food!"). Gritting his teeth (of course a god has teeth!), he used his flying powers to grab ahold of the ceiling, swinging himself back and forth, back and forth, till finally he flew threw the broken window, landing in front of a Sableye (another 100/10 for our god!).

"Do not fear peasants!" The Worm Pokemon bellowed, "For your god, Enrique! Has arrived!" He gave a bow to each of the Pokemons' directions, closing his (non-existent) eyes as felt pride swallow him whole. Immediately, he crawled to the nearest and highest point of the area -- a pile of boxes according to Enrique -- as he put his chest first, and chin up high, "So peasants! Because I am your god, I can grant you one wish! And one wish only!" He paused, attempting to let his words sink into the silence, "And I can only grant one Pokemon's wish at the moment, so, WHO WANTS A WISH?" The Caterpie gave an enthusiastic smile, roars of applause and 'Pick me!' going through his head.

(Ooc: Enrique came from inside the lab in case y'all be confused, tis a short post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:51 pm

New Bark | Dusk
    37|10

As the Umbreon looked at the lab, she felt someone touch her and then they spoke, Luna are you alright? She turned and found it was Meghdad. As she looked into his blue eyes, she wanted so badly to breakdown and cry in the Glaceon's fur, but she remembered that she was the leader now and she had to stay for her son, Taoide as well. She took a deep breath and forced back the tears. I, um.... She searched for the right words as she felt Meghdad's tail gentle touch her. She relaxed at the touch of another. I..i'm alright. Just..thinking. The hurt and sorrow in her voice was thick as she lowered her head.

Taoide wanted to cry, but he felt his father's paw on his head. He sniffled and hugged his father as he listened to his mother. You sure mommy? Taoide and daddy can help if mommy isn't feeling good. Taoide said as he held on to his Mystic Water. He wanted his mother to be happy and not sad. Not like this.

Luna smiled weakly at her son. Yes, I.. Her voice quivered. She was at her breaking point, but she remand strong. She didn't want to upset her son or anyone else. Yes, i'm alright Taoide. Just....thinking about my past. The Umbreon said as a moonray hit her rings and they started to glow a faint blue. She hugged her son and kissed his forehead. The Umbreon turned and walked into the lab. Almost rushing past the weird Caterpie.

Taoide knew something was wrong with his mother, but she had walked into the lab and a new pokemon had shown it's face. "Do not fear peasants! For your god, Enrique! Has arrived! So peasants! Because I am your god, I can grant you one wish! And one wish only! And I can only grant one Pokemon's wish at the moment, so, WHO WANTS A WISH?" At the sound of a wish Taoide's eyes open wide and he ran forward. Taoide, Taoide! Taoide wants a wish! The small Squirtle said as he waved his arms about. He wanted to see his mothers happy face again and maybe this pokemon could help him.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun May 13, 2012 2:30 am

[OOC: Skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:27 am

((Sorry guys, I have to skip as well. I'm trying to post in between getting ready to volunteer and unfortunately the only reason I managed one was because it was almost completely written, I just never posted it.

So just say Geist started saying things like "Well, depends on what you are looking for, yes?" in response to Nyx, and he'd probably be a bit intrigued by Enrique, though he'd response to Taoide's eagerness with something like "Greed sparks madness, yes? Too good to be true, perhaps yes? Don't bite what's in front of you if you don't know who made it, no no."

So at least yins have some dialogue to go off of.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm

New Bark | Dusk (6)

Meghdad heard the sadness and sorrow in Luna's voice when she spoke which caused him to look at her with deep concern. He then smiled when he heard Taoide say You sure mommy? Taoide and daddy can help if mommy isn't feeling good. He then glance at the Caterpie that appeared and was saying, "Do not fear peasants! For your god, Enrique! Has arrived! So peasants! Because I am your god, I can grant you one wish! And one wish only! And I can only grant one Pokemon's wish at the moment, so, WHO WANTS A WISH?" This caused the Glaceon to look at the Caterpie carefully and he noticed that it was missing an eye or so. He grew worried when Taoide went closer to the Caterpie so he glance at Luna before he moved swiftly and slid under Taoide to have him be on his back though he let the little Squirtle still say he wanted a wish from the Caterpie. The Glaceon believed it may be better not to make this strange Pokemon angry. As he had Taoide on his back he thought of the Magby he took care of when she hatched from her egg. He knew he has been away from her for too long and he hopes that she is still alright.

(In the next couple of posts I'll be bringing in the Magby but not yet. I have to wait for her to be approved with Meghdad's profile)
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sun May 20, 2012 8:06 am

Please skip me ;-;
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 am

New Bark||Dusk

After spending nearly all day planning to take this infected Ivysaur down, Hades finally had just given up on planning. "I'll take it head on if I have to." Hades said with a growl. Charging forward out of the pile of trash he had tunneled himself into right at the infected, heat began to come off Hades in waves. His back started to glow almost white as the heat of the flames intensified and the Fire Mouse Pokemon shot out of the tunnel like a bullet, ramming himself full force into the Ivysaur just as his body caught fire.

The infected Ivysaur was severely burned and Hades stumbled backwards, having taken damage from his own attack. However even though the monster in front of him was badly injured and burned, it was not down yet. Shaking his head, Hades sighed "I hate your kind you stupid zombie." With a quick breath the little Fire Mouse braced himself. Not a moment after, the Ivysaur charged at Hades with its head lowered. Hades cringed as the beast knocked him back into the pile of trash with a Skull Bash.

Hades got up again, with barely enough energy to stand. He knew that if he didn't finish this battle quickly he was most likely going to die. Hades had a plan though. Throwing himself at the Ivysaur with a Quick Attack, Hades jumped in the air. At the peak of his jump, the Fire Mouse spun into a Flame Wheel attack. Using the momentum from the Quick Attack, Hades hit the Ivysaur in the skull, killing it.

Afterwards, Hades stumbled his way back outside. He was going to request assistance, because even hero's need help sometimes. However before he could reach anyone the tough little Cyndaquil passed out on the ground. Too tired and weakened to wander around any more. He did not even have enough energy to form coherent thoughts. Instead he just lay there on the ground, hoping another living would find him.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 7:42 pm

New Bark | Very Early Mornin'
    38|11

As Taoide watched the strange bug, he felt himself being lifted off the ground and looked down to see his fathers glowing face. Tao smiled and looked back toward the bug, but it was gone. Bug gone? The young Squirtle was so confused, but he sighed and jumped off of Meghdad's back and wondered off. Taoide was sad now. His only chance to help his mother and the bug was gone. He sighed and continued to walk away from the group.

The Umbreon didn't hear the other nor did she do anything when she heard the Caterpie. She was too tired of this whole thing. Without even thinking about what she doing, Luna walked over to one of the machines and hopped on top of it. She flipped a switch and watched as the machine rattled and the screen lit up. She looked at it and started to push button's as she danced on top of the machine. When she stopped something made a load click and a rumbling sound as the machine slowly slid out of place, to reveal a underground room.

She jumped off the machine just as it made a final click as it stopped in place and the Umbreon flicked her tail at the others. Let's go. We'll be safe down..... She paused and slowly walked down the stairs. The others could hear the sounds of footsteps then it fell silent. CRASH! BANG! SMASH! Then Luna came back up, but her face was still filled with sorrow and so much more pain. She looked at the others and motioned for them to fallow her with a simple flick of her tail. Then as she scanned the group, she walked closer to Meghdad and look strait into his ice blue eyes with a mixture of so many emotions.

Meghdad.....Where's Taoide? The Umbreon said as she tilted her head ever so lightly and for some reason, felt her face start to burn slightly. Luna could feel the tears coming and all she wanted was to feel the warmth of Meghdad's fur, of his heart beat mixing with hers, but she knew she could never have that nor could she have the relationship she wanted so dearly with this pokemon. She looked away, afraid Meghdad would be able to read her as easily as she could read him. No! I...I can't cry, not now. Not yet. I can't break down now, I have to be strong. She bit back her tears and looked back at Meghdad as she awaited his answer.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon May 28, 2012 2:51 am

[OOC: Skip...]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:08 am

New Bark | Very Early Morning | 10

"Awfully quick for a caterpie, yes. Curious and curiouser, yes yes," the sableye regarded the spot where, just a moment ago, an eyeless bug had been standing spouting about wishes. However, he could have sworn he just turned his head away for a second, and already the worm had vanished. In his experiences, bugs with such short little legs were nowhere near that fast but, alas, ever since the outbreak very little seemed to make logical sense anymore.

Thus, the entire situation was better forgotten.

Geist stuck to the shadows as he followed after the group, his gem-like eyes glinting in the darkness, though he recoiled with a soft hiss as the screen of one of the human-machines lit up with an electronic light. It wasn't sunlight, but it still wasn't as favourable as his beloved shadows.

Even so, as the eeveelutions conversed, his own attentions were diverted down the hallway where a faint flickering had caught his eye. He slithered forward, shifting from shadow to shadow as he attempted to get a better look. He, after all, was not responsible for the wanderings of a child, and the source of this new curiosity was much more fascinating.

"Ah! It's the little fire mouse, yes," he stated as he recognized the blue flames. "Oh, I apologize, just the 'fire mouse' then. I forgot myself, yes yes. Not little at all, no." In their last meeting the cyndaquil had not taken kindly to his figure of speech, and considering that meeting had only just been earlier the previous morning, he wasn't about to forget it.

Unfortunately, it couldn't really be said that a "living" thing found the weakened fire-type.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 11:53 am

New Bark | Very Early Morning (7) (1)

Bug gone? Meghdad heard Taoide say before he jump on his back. He glance at the little Squirtle and watch him wonder off but the Glaceon made sure that the little one stayed in his sight. That is until he heard Luna say Let's go. We'll be safe down.... and heard the loud noise. Meghdad glance away from Taoide long enough to look for the source of the sound but then he heard Luna ask, Meghdad.....Where's Taoide? as she glance into his eyes which caused his eyes to widen and he began to worry. He moved closer to Luna and gently nuzzled her as he urge to go ahead and lean against him while he said, I don't know. He was just here. Let's search for him and hope that he doesn't get into any trouble while he is out of our sight. His voice was gentle as he began to look around for the Squirtle. Until he heard Geist say something about a 'fire mouse' and looked to see a knock out Cyndaquil. He looked at the blue flames that seem to be around the Cyndaquil. He then looked over at Geist and said softly, Can you watch over him while we search for Taoide, Geist?

Meanwhile, a little Magby was wondering around looking for her father-like figure. He has been gone for too long for food hunting and she couldn't help but worry that something bad has happened to him. As she was looking around the city she heard the sound of crashing but she also heard footsteps heading her way. She began to panic until she saw the Squirtle who only looked a little older then her. She was nervous about meeting the water type, what if it was one of those bad Pokemon her father told her about. She began to move to hide but wasn't sure if the Squirtle hadn't already seen her.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu May 31, 2012 1:12 am

New Bark||Very Early Morning

Hades entire body burned. He had never felt this much pain in his life. Hades had to wonder if it was even worth the pain to become stronger. Then a flash of white light over took the unconscious Cyndaquil. The source seemingly unknown but when the light disappeared the Fire Mouse Pokemon had visibly changed. He was no longer a Cyndaquil but a Quilava.

Still unconscious, Hades groaned. At least he was not dead. However the burning pain had not left him even after evolution. So he simply lay on the ground, sprawled out the bag he had retrieved laying not far away from him. Hades let his mind wander while unconscious, awaiting the moment he would awaken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:56 pm

(I'm so sorry guys but i've got a writers block for Luna and Tao, so just say that Luna went with Meghdad to look for Tao, while Taoide ran into Permida, literally)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 am

New Bark||Very Early Morning (8)(2)

We'll find him Luna don't worry Meghdad said softly as he began to sniff around hoping he will be able to catch the scent of Taoide before he gets into any deep trouble. His ears twitch a bit when he heard sounds of someone running into someone else. The problem was that the sound was far ahead. Growing worried Meghdad nodded in that direction to Luna and began to take off in a quick run hoping that Taoide wasn't in danger and hoping that he wasn't too late if Taoide was in danger.

Before the little Magby could hide the Squirtle ran into her quiet literally which caused her to fall down and looked up at the Squirtle. She looked for signs that her father told her to look for when it comes to infected and other dangerous Pokemon but she didn't see any purple on the Squirtle's skin and he seemed to be too cheerful to be an infected. Um, h-hello. My name is Parmida she said her voice soft and shy sounding as she spoke.
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:37 am

| New Bark // Very early morning |
    Nyx drifted slowly forward into the scattered shadows of the Lab, alongside the Glaceon. "Meghdad, do you think your little one is alright?" The Eeveeloution merely twitched his ears and took off at a sprint into the depths of the lab, towards the flickering light at the far end.
    "...How rude" She muttered to herself, before floating towards the far corner, intent on discovering some of the secrets the lab held.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 am

New Bark | Very Early Morning
    39|12

We'll find him Luna don't worry. The Umbreon nodded and followed the Glaceon. She was really worried about the Squirtle, but she trusted him enough to that if he met an undead he would run and not fight. She stayed close to the Glaceon and sniffed the air. Nothing so far.......But it's too quiet. Luna watched every direction as they walked, but keep her ears open for any sign of her son.

The Squirtle rubbed the back of his head and blinked at the mon he ran into, Um, h-hello. My name is Parmida. The Squirtle blinked at the Magby. He blushed slightly then smiled, Hi! My names Taoide, but you can call me Tao. The Squirtle's face was lit with happiness as he offered Permida his paw. Let's be friends! Alright Permida? Taoide was happy to have another baby pokemon around. He had someone to play with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 pm

New Bark | Very Early Morning (9)(3)

Meghdad began to sniff the are hoping that he will catch the scent of Taoide. After a while of sniffing the air and twitching his ears the Glaceon was able to catch to sound of Taoide talking along with a very familiar female voice. ~Is that Parmida? I guess she grew worried and left the safety of that shelter. I shouldn't have left her by herself for so long. By the sounds of it she has met Taoide which is good because the two of them could become friends~ Meghdad thought to himself as he turned to look at Luna and said, "I can hear him ahead of us but it seems he has met someone else. If it's who I believe it to be then they are fine but just to be sure the two of them stay safe we'll head over to them okay Luna." He knew that it will be best to get to the two Pokemon before any undead happens upon them.

Parmida smiled softly at the Squirtle and took his paw to let him help her up before she said softly, "It's nice to meet you Tao. What are you doing hear by yourself." Parmida looked around hoping that nothing comes to try to eat them while they talk and hoping that her father was still around this area or she is going to be sad. Parmida fiddled with the blue scarf around her neck before she glance back at Tao and smiled at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am