Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Starbits
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Drago
Snitch
Min
10 posters

The NEW BARK Team

Anonymous

The NEW BARK Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The NEW BARK Team

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New Bark | Dawn
    Luna: 29 | Taoide 2

The young Squirtle smiled at Luna as she picked him up and put him on her back. Then the Umbreon's ears flinched as she heard something crack. The Squirtle yet out a small eep at the sound. Then something really made the Umbreon freaked. She sniffed the air and in the air hang a heavy scent of burning. Her eyes went huge as she looked to the young Squirtle. Hang on to me. This is going to get ruff. The water type looked at Luna with a tilt of his head. Squir?

The Squirtle was confused from the look on it's face, but Luna didn't have time to explain. Just as she turned her head, she saw the fire. It was spread and fast. The Squirtle flailed alittle at the sight of the fire, but Luna made sure that he did not fall off. Then she took in a deep breath and she used Protect to keep herself and her new friend safe from the fire. Then she ran head first into the flame.

The fire was intense as she and Taoide ran through the fire. Luna looked around at her old home. Everything was up in flames. She turned her head and ran through the flames. Her first mission was to keep Taoide safe at all cost. Then she saw it, the door was wide open. Just as she was about to run for the door, her Protect was starting to die on her. She started to breath deeply as Taoide looked worried.

Luna smiled at her friend. I'm....Alright....Tao. Taoide looked at her and Luna relised that he knew she was getting tired but what could alittle baby Squirtle do? Well, Taoide did. Cause he jumped off Luna's back and used Muddy Water. Luna looked at the young Squirtle in amazement. How could a baby know Muddy Water? Luna didn't have time to think about it cause the fire was doused just as her Protect wore off. Luna huffed as Taoide walked over and looked at her with worry, Mommy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 pm

New Bark | Dawn

Hades looked down at the Ghost's hand and scoffed."Hades, just Hades."He said angrily before stomping out of the burning building. As he walked he twisted the cap off his necklace and put the firestone inside. It barely fit but it would do for now, but he needed a bag. Hades liked treasure, each one had its own uses even if not directly on him. Perhaps there was one here in one of the other two buildings.

One looked like a burnt out old laboratory, and the other a house like the other two. Hades decided to try exploring the first house. Walking faster on all fours Hades could see the sun rising. If it weren't for how horrid the world had become Hades would probably take a few moments to watch more but he desperately needed a bag.

Stepping inside the abandoned building his eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light of his flames illumination. Scanning the floor quickly he noticed it was littered heavily. Garbage, broken pokeballs and other used items had built up in a huge pile covering the floor. Hades also noticed a set of stairs leading upstairs. It would take a while to work his way over to them so he began to tunnel through the trash, trying to get to the stairs all the while he looked for anything decent to salvage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:11 am

New Bark | Dawn | 4

Poltergeist frowned slightly at the obvious lack of sociability the cyndaquil seemed to have. "Sensitive little thing, yes," he muttered as he let his clawed hand drop to his side. He was fully aware he had used the word the cyndaquil hated, but the fire-type was out of hearing range by now. The sableye felt he deserved the opportunity for a little jibe.

The noises that were heard through the rest of the house, however, drew the ghost's attention. He watched as the flames that were springing up around him were doused with murky brown water, and if he had eyebrows one of them would have been raised in faint intrigue. Well, at least he no longer had to deal with that bothersome light.

Seeing he had already made his presence known to one individual (and got very little information out of him at that), he chose to keep himself visible as he crept toward the doorway and eased himself around the corner.

For a moment, a flash of recognition darted through his mind, but it subsided quickly. One of the pokemon he saw was an umbreon, yes, but it did not share the colour-scheme of the umbreon he knew. Cross had been a shiny. And a total cold-hearted--

Well, needless to say, Poltergeist was quite pleased that the umbreon wasn't the first of his old team-mates he encountered since they were separated.

"Were you responsible for dousing the flames, yes? Quite a pointless feat, yes, decrepit as this place is, but I am grateful. I do not like the light, no no. Quite bothersome it is, yes."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:57 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon
    30|3

Luna looked at Taoide and smiled. Sure, you can call me mommy. Luna said as she nuzzled the small Squirtle. Taoide giggled as he hugged his "mother." "Were you responsible for dousing the flames, yes? Quite a pointless feat, yes, decrepit as this place is, but I am grateful. I do not like the light, no no. Quite bothersome it is, yes."

Taoide turned to see a sort of purple pretty, but Luna knew that this new pokemon was a Saybleye. The Umbreon got up and stud in front of the Squirtle. Who are you and what do you want? Luna growled as her body was cloaked in darkness, ready to fire a Dark Pulse if needed. Tao looked at Luna with a confused face, then turned to the purple pretty. Squirtle?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:52 pm

New Bark | Dawn

What was there to do?

Pan was bored out of her mind. From chasing the living and attempting to kill them to burrowing underground and having a feast of metal neither seemed all to appealing to her at the moment. Perhaps she would go and converse with the group? Oh but they would just shun her again, she was after all, undead. And that Umbreon had killed her. What was she supposed to do? Luna had seemed to adopt some kind of random Squirtle thing, and a shadowy Pokemon had joined them. A Sableye.

With a sigh, the Aggron dived into the ground, digging deep until the ground got too hard to bother digging through. It was quieter here, perhaps she would stay until they went away. She just wanted her life back, is all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 am

New Bark|Dawn(5)

The Ninetales had been by Luna the whole time, he had spoken up, really, but he was there. Were you responsible for dousing the flames, yes? Quite a pointless feat, yes, decrepit as this place is, but I am grateful. I do not like the light, no no. Quite bothersome it is, yes. A purple newcomer(a Pokemon he didn't reconize either) said. Who are you and what do you want? Luna stood up. Eternal instantly stood up as well, glaring harshly at the newcomer.

I will not hesitate to attack you if you dare make a wrong move. He spoke icily. He put a Safeguard around Luna and Tao, just in case.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 am

New Bark//Dawn

It had taken Hades a while but he had managed to make a small tunnel. The tunnel was not complete but it was getting there. Hades hadn't really found anything of interest to him yet but his treasure senses were tingling. Although Hades had been wrong about treasure before, he hated admitting the fact that he could be wrong. He thought about earlier during his encounter with the Saybleye, not something he wished to repeat. The ghost did have a point though, Hades would be safer working with someone else. 'But who? The ghost? No way. What about the other pokemon from earlier? But they had left him, so how reliable could they be.' thought Hades.

Shaking the thoughts from his mind, Hades continued to dig through what seemed like years of trash. It helped him focus, and think of things that might actually be useful. That was, until an infected made its way into the house. Hades only noticed when the smell of rot and decay grew stronger. "Oh fuck!"Hades whispered angrily to himself. Then the idea struck him, maybe he could use this battle as a chance to evolve. Then he spent a few more minutes planning a strategy while he remained safe within his tunnel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:38 pm

New Bark | Dawn | 5

Well, quite defensive individuals these were. Poltergeist glanced from the umbreon and the small squirtle to the ninetales that had suddenly appeared. Here he was, having just offered a simple question, and already the umbreon looked like she was about to attack and the ninetales had made a threat.

Well, perhaps the umbreon was a bit more like Cross than he had at first hoped. It must be a species thing. Or everyone in this location just happened to be a bit overly touchy.

"As I told the charming little-- er, I apologize, the charming average-sized cyndaquil earlier, my name is Geist, yes. Geist of the Polter variety," he offered the other pokemon a toothy grin. "It is a pleasure I'm sure, yes. No harm is meant, no no. But perhaps you can help, yes... I am looking for a human. Rather aloof mistress, yes. Has a thing for those of the otherworld like myself. No trouble meant, no no."

He seemed to remain fairly calm despite the obvious risk of getting attacked by two full-grown pokemon. Of course, he was a ghost. Evading harm tended to be his specialty, especially with so many shadows around that he could fade into.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 pm

New Bark | Late Afternoon
    31|4

I will not hesitate to attack you if you dare make a wrong move. The Umbreon heard Eternal say in a cold voice. She felt Taoide stir at her feet. She nodded her thanks at Eternal, then turned back to the ghost. "As I told the charming little-- er, I apologize, the charming average-sized cyndaquil earlier, my name is Geist, yes. Geist of the Polter variety," The ghost said as it gave them a toothy grin, then continued.

"It is a pleasure I'm sure, yes. No harm is meant, no no. But perhaps you can help, yes... I am looking for a human. Rather aloof mistress, yes. Has a thing for those of the otherworld like myself. No trouble meant, no no." The Umbreon tilted her head at the ghost. No I have not seen this human. Not many humans are still alive in Johto. Sense the epidemic started here. Luna said as she looked down.

Taoide looked at the purple pretty, then at his "mommy." He didn't want any fighting to start out among his "mother" and her friends. N....No f-fighting. Tao said as he looked at Luna then pointed at the purple pretty. Luna looked down at Taoide and smiled.

Don't worry Taoide. It's just a misunderstanding is all. The Umbreon said as she nuzzled the small Squirtle. She then turned to the ghost. Now, if you want you may join us or you may leave us. It's your choice, but remember this, you try anything funny and I will kill you. Even if you are a ghost. Luna threaten as she picked up Taoide and walked out of the house.

(OOC:Sorry if Luna's a bitch right know. Her motherly side is up sense she found and befriend Taoide)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 am

New Bark | Dawn

After a while Pan-Pan got even more bored. She had believed she would find peace underground but it soon proved to her that it was just... With a sigh the Aggron came back to the surface, only to hear the Ninetales... Threaten the Sableye? "I will not hesitate to attack you if you dare make a wrong move." The Sableye introduced himself. "As I told the charming little-- er, I apologize, the charming average-sized cyndaquil earlier, my name is Geist, yes. Geist of the Polter variety,"

Geist? An unusual name- she'd never come across someone who was named that. "It is a pleasure I'm sure, yes. No harm is meant, no no. But perhaps you can help, yes... I am looking for a human. Rather aloof mistress, yes. Has a thing for those of the otherworld like myself. No trouble meant, no no." "All the humans are gone. Not a single soul I've met has seen a living human since the Epidemic started." the undead mused, having burrowed closer to the group while they had their chat. "Now, if you want you may join us or you may leave us. It's your choice, but remember this, you try anything funny and I will kill you. Even if you are a ghost."

"You seem to like killing. You've already killed me and now you're threatening to kill a newcomer?" Pan-Pan's giggle was distorted, her voice cracking. Her blue eyes looked over the little Squirtle. "Who's the kid?" It's been a while since she's tried to be friendly, but conversing with the living was much better than rotting in a pile of dirt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 am

New Bark | Dawn | 6

Geist's grin seemed to weaken slightly as the umbreon expressed that she had not seen his mistress. He rubbed the bottom of his chin in thought. The arrival of the aggron, who seemed to only enforce the statement that no humans were left alive, brought his expression to a frown. "Ah...yes, well... Mistress Amsel has a few tricks up her sleeve concerning the dead, yes. I am sure she can hold her own against the undead as well. For the time being."

Despite the troubled expression that the news that no - or very few - humans remained alive had brought on, Geist couldn't help but cackle at the umbreon's threat should he "try anything funny."

"My dear, I assure you you will have no trouble from me, no no. However, your threat goes rather unheeded, yes. Ghosts cannot die a second time, no. Pass on perhaps, but not die," he regarded the umbreon thoughtfully for a moment before continuing. "I am sure Cross would have made good on her threats if it was possible, yes. Simply charming lady."

The statement that was made by the aggron about being dead, however, caught the sableye's attention immediately. "You were killed you say? Ah, yes yes, explains the condition your body seems to be in perfectly. So you are one of the undead, yes? With a mind still intact? Most of those I've met have been mindless drones, it seems. Stereotypical of those frightful horror movies." Geist drew a bit closer to the aggron as if to get a better look. "Fascinating really."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm

32|5

"My dear, I assure you you will have no trouble from me, no no. However, your threat goes rather unheeded, yes. Ghosts cannot die a second time, no. Pass on perhaps, but not die, I am sure Cross would have made good on her threats if it was possible, yes. Simply charming lady." Luna huffed at the Ghost Type, but turned her attention to the Aggron.

"You seem to like killing. You've already killed me and now you're threatening to kill a newcomer?" The Umbreon's eye's flared with raged, but she took a deep breath and spoke in a calm voice, I am sorry for that, but you were the one to attack us first. I was trying to protect my friends. The lot good it did anyway. The Umbreon mumbled the last sentence and sat down as Taoide looked curiously at the Aggron. Mommy, b-blood. Taoide said as he poked Luna's leg.

Luna looked at Taoide, but didn't have a chance to say anything because the Aggron spoke again, "Who's the kid?" Luna looked at Taoide for a minute then spoke, This is Taoide. I found his egg in my trainer's house and when he hatched I decided I would take him as my own and keep him from harm. Luna said as she looked at the Aggron. Taoide looked at his mother is amazement and confusion. He really had no idea what was going on nor what to do. So he just sat next to the Umbreon and drew in the dirt.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

New Bark | Dawn

"You were killed you say? Ah, yes yes, explains the condition your body seems to be in perfectly. So you are one of the undead, yes? With a mind still intact? Most of those I've met have been mindless drones, it seems. Stereotypical of those frightful horror movies." Pan-Pan smiled. "I'm only a recent one, haven't been infected for a while. I'm sure my mind will start to vanish later on."

"I am sorry for that, but you were the one to attack us first. I was trying to protect my friends. The lot good it did anyway." The large Aggron huffed. "I suppose you could say I wasn't in the right mind then." she grumbled, a bit annoyed. "This is Taoide. I found his egg in my trainer's house and when he hatched I decided I would take him as my own and keep him from harm." She blinked. "When did you become so... Motherly?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 pm

New Bark | Dawn | 7

While the aggron and umbreon conversed, Geist still seemed to be fascinated by the fact he was actually speaking with an Infected, but sane, individual. Most of his knowledge up to this point had been gained through dissecting remains... and quite frankly that process was quite messy and offered fewer answers than the ghost would have liked.

"Ah... quite accepting of the fact you are, yes yes. But quite interesting. Might have some value to see just how quickly mind degradation takes place... yes..." The ghost seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact he was referring to a sentient being as if it was a science project. Instead, he glanced at Luna, his gem-like eyes sparkling. "I will accompany you for the time being, yes. At least for as long as it takes for me to mentally catalog any findings... I imagine Mistress Amsel would remain in Johto anyway, yes. I will find her sooner or later if so."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 pm

(Skip my turn please. Not sure what to put)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 pm

New Bark | Dawn

"Ah... quite accepting of the fact you are, yes yes. But quite interesting. Might have some value to see just how quickly mind degradation takes place... yes..." Pan frowned. "You're a rather interesting Sableye..." she muttered. Turning away, she gazed at the ruins of the town.

'Everything is ruined...' she thought, before tunneling away again, chomping on the rocks and metals she came across underground. Eventually she found the house she was looking for, the lab. it was large and spacious, which machines and pokeballs scattered on the floor and tables flipped over. Something was attracting her to this area... But what was it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:12 am

New Bark | Dawn | 8

Geist opened his mouth as if to inquire further about the aggron's "degradation," but before he could the large steel-type had vanished into the earth again. The ghost wore a vaguely disappointed expression as his means of "study" slipped out of his grasp, but it was soon replaced with a slight smile in Luna's direction.

"Interesting lady she was. I hope she returns, yes, provided her mind is still intact. I have further inquiries, yes..."

He seemed to shrink further into the shadows, his lower body darkening almost as if it was becoming one with the darkness. "Surely she is not the first you encountered, no? How do they act? The pattern of becoming feral seems to be uniform, yes. I wonder if the virus affects the mind... further study may be needed, yes..." While his original inquiries were directed at Luna, he seemed to fade into talking to himself near the end as his gem-like eyes glimmered thoughtfully.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:54 am

New Bark | Dawn (1)

Meghdad was still looking for a way to leave this area and find his trainer, Jacob, and his little sister, Shiva, but he wasn't having much luck. But he did have to kill several infected and undead in his search. Meghdad wasn't much on killing Pokemon but when they become infected he had no choice but to kill them and put them out of their misery. His long ears twitch at the sound of voices and the sound of something going underground. He didn't worry too much about what could be underground, as long as it didn't try to attack him, but he was curious about the voices he was hearing. Tilting his head just a bit he began to follow his ears to search for where the voices were coming from. Soon he came across some living Pokemon, at least they look living since he didn't really see any open wounds on any of them except for the Umbreon that had a scar on it's eye. Meghdad's eyes settled on his fellow Eeveelution and noticed that this Umbreon was a female and she seemed to be talking to someone or listening to someone. He looked, when he heard someone talking, and got a glimpse of a Sableye as it went into the shadows. He just shook his head at that and smiled a bit. He knew that the Sableye couldn't be infected because a ghost-type Pokemon can't die again, so he didn't worry too much about it. But he did glance back at the Umbreon and noticed a young Squirtle beside her. A soft smile appeared on Meghdad's face as he saw the little turtle and decided that he will try to join this group so he can help look after the little one.

Meghdad stepped into the view of the Umbreon and the Squirtle and called out softly, so that he wouldn't scare the Squirtle or the Umbreon too much, Hello, my name is Meghdad and I was wondering if I could, possibly, join your group? He hopes that the Pokemon will accept him on the team because he knew that no matter how strong he is he could be killed easily. Also, he knew that it will be best to travel in a bigger group then by himself since it will add more protection for everyone in the group.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 am

Sorry can't get the image up.
    33|6

Taoide watched as the Aggron went back underground. He poked his head over the edge and spoke, Shiny? He tilted his head as his Mystic Water catch the light just right and illuinated the small hole the undead Aggron had created.

Luna watched Taoide, but listened to Geist as he spoke, "Surely she is not the first you encountered, no? How do they act? The pattern of becoming feral seems to be uniform, yes. I wonder if the virus affects the mind... further study may be needed, yes..." the Umbreon watched and listened as the Sableye started to talk to himself. luna just shook her head, but listened to a new voice.

Hello, my name is Meghdad and I was wondering if I could, possibly, join your group? Luna turned and found she was staring at a Glaceon. A male by the looks of it. She nodded for taoide to come sit next to her. The young water type waddled over and sat next to his mother. Hello Meghdad. I am Luna, She bowed her head. And this is Taoide. She moved her paw so where it was sitting on the young Squirtle's head. Taoide made a soft giggle and tried to paw at the Umbreon's paw.

Luna smiled, but took her paw away and turned it to Geist. This fello is Geist. She then turned to face her fello Eeveelution and bowed her head again. We welcome you to our little town. Or what's left of it anyway. Luna said as she looked around at the ruins of houses. Taoide got up as the Umbreon was speaking and walked over to Meghdad and tilted his head as if thinking. Then out of the blue as Luna was speaking, he pointed at Meghdad, then at Luna. Mommy...and new fri-firend....couple?

Luna blushed as she looked at her "son," T-taoide, bhuail mé díreach tar éis dó. Er, I mean WE just met him. That's going alittle over board little one. Taoide looked at his mother and giggled. He then went over to Meghdad again and looked him strait in the eye, You, b-be nice...To mommy...Or you'll de-deal with m-me. Taoide said as he pointed at Luna. The Umbreon's face was bright red.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 am

[OOC:Skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon (2)

Hello Meghdad. I am Luna, And this is Taoide. Meghdad heard the Umbreon say as he watch her place a paw on the little Squirtle's head and smiled as he watch the little one paw at her paw. This fello is Geist. We welcome you to our little town. Or what's left of it anyway. At this Meghdad looked at the town and saw the way it was. He then glance down as he saw the Squirtle head over to him and lowered himself down to look directly at the little one as he said while he pointed at him first and then at Luna, Mommy...and new fri-firend....couple? This caused Meghdad to blush and look up at Luna as she said, T-taoide, bhuail mé díreach tar éis dó. Er, I mean WE just met him. That's going alittle over board little one. He couldn't really understand all she was saying but Meghdad could tell that Luna was embarrass by the words to and she was also blushing. He look back at Taoide as he added, You, b-be nice...To mommy...Or you'll de-deal with m-me. This caused Meghdad to chuckle and gave the little one a smile as he said, Don't worry Taoide I'll do my very best not to hurt her in anyway as long as it's in my power to do so. Besides you look strong so I don't want to be hurt by you. He then gently place his paw on the Squirtle's head, just as he saw Luna do, and tilted his head a bit as he smiled at the turtle Pokemon. He always did this with Shiva when she was upset about something.

He wasn't sure how to react to the couple comment that Taoide said but he looked at Luna and gave her a smile as he said, He's a sweet kid Luna. If it's alright I would like to help you look after this little one as he grows. His voice was gentle as he spoke and he gave Luna a soft smile as he spoke as well.
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 pm

| New Bark // Afternoon |

The Ghost drifted along a grassy path, wearing the morning mist like a cloak. The Mage Pokemon was singing a spell of peace to his surroundings, a song of serenity to welcome in the evening.
    "O quam sancta, quam serena, O quam benigma, quam amoena."
    Aside from the song, The Mismagius was looking for something. Or someone, as it were. Not someone in particular, just... anyone. Nyx was alone in this undead paradise, and she wished to change that. Soon.
    "Der Herr ist ein Schatten über deinem rechten Hand."
    The tune of the song shifted, the words becoming more violent, guttural, as Nyx examined her position. Lost. Trainerless. A wandering vagabond.
    The new song continued, a dirge of pain, of fear, of dark... Nyx floated into the town, her song a beacon in the fading light of the town.

Last edited by Mewchild on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the time)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

New Bark | Late Afternoon
    34|7

Luna sighed as Taoide started to play with Maghdad's paw. Then Meghdad turned to her and spoke, He's a sweet kid Luna. If it's alright I would like to help you look after this little one as he grows. The Glaceon offered. His voice was as gentle as the afternoon breeze and his smile made Luna's heart jump for joy. The blush on her face from her son's earlier comment grow until her whole face was red.

Taoide looked at his mother then at Meghdad and giggled as he continued to paw at the Glaceon's paw. RAWR! Taoide yelled as he Tackled Meghdad. He clung to the Glaceon and started to nom on the ice types ear. <3 Luna jumped up and walked over to the two with a slight giggle. Taoide, I don't think you should do that. She then looked at Meghdad and gave him a nervous smile. Sorry 'bout that. He likes to nom on others alot. Luna said as she looked around, but Meghdad could see the huge blush on her face.

As the young Squirtle nommed on the Glaceon's ear, he heard something. "O quam sancta, quam serena, O quam benigma, quam amoena." He looked around for the source, but could not so he jumped off of Meghdad's head, causing the Glaceon and Umbreon to collide. He didn't look back as he heard the voice again. "Der Herr ist ein Schatten über deinem rechten Hand." He looked around and saw a Mismagius. He titled his head at the ghost and walked closer. He-hello miss? He looked at the ghost. Something was different about the ghost, but Taoide had no idea what it was.

Luna's face lit up as her son jumped off of Meghdad's back and pushed him into her. She stumped and fell back as she looked away. S-sorry. Luna said as she continued to look away with embarrassment. Then she looked in the direction that Taoide went and cursed in Irish under her breath. Anois áit a raibh go turtar dul? She sighed and got up to start looking for her son.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 pm

New Bark | Late Afternoon (3)

Meghdad smiled softly as he saw Luna's face grow even more red and chuckled when Taoide gave a playful rawr and tackled him before he began to nom on one of Meghdad's ears. The Glaceon really didn't mind it too much because it reminded him of his sister Shiva so he let the little Squirtle nom on his ear as much as the young one wish. Taoide, I don't think you should do that. Sorry 'bout that. He likes to nom on others alot. Meghdad heard Luna say and looked at her with a smile as he said in return, That is alright Luna I'm quiet use to it since my little sister did the same thing when she was young. Though his voice was filled with sadness as he mention his sister because he wasn't sure on where she or his trainer could be. He then felt Taoide jump off of Meghdad's head, which surprised the Glaceon and caused him to bump into Luna. Meghdad saw Luna's face lit up when they bump into each other and nodded at her apology and said, It's alright Luna but are you alright? He said. He then noticed Luna was looking around to Taoide which caused him to look around and began to sniff for the little turtle Pokemon. When Meghdad caught his scent he said, Follow me I know where he went. He then took off in the direction where the Squirtle scent was and soon saw the little turtle Pokemon talking to a Mismagius. Not sure what to expect from the ghost Pokemon Meghdad remained on guard as he came into sight of the two of them and called to Taoide, Taoide come back over here please. Like before his voice was gentle as he waited to see if the Squirtle heard him.
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:30 am

| New Bark // Late Afternoon |

"He-hello miss?"
    A small voice spoke up, cutting off the Ghost's song."Hello," the Magical Pokemon responded happily, floating down to the level of the Squirtle. "How nice to see another face! You are a bit young though..." Nyx leaned towards the turtle, examining it closely. "Where are your pare-" "Taoide come back over here please." Another voice cut Nyx off from speaking. The Ghost turned his attention to the newcomer, a Glaceon, followed by a worried looking Umbreon. "Hello, I take it this little one belongs to you?

(short post is short)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:43 pm