Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Starbits
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Drago
Snitch
Min
10 posters

The NEW BARK Team

Anonymous

The NEW BARK Team - Page 13 Empty Re: The NEW BARK Team

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Bark|Afternoon (15)

Taki jumped up and held his scalchops up in surprise. Just Javolt calling him. He re-sheathed his scalchops and went over to the Manetric. "You called me sir" Taki asked. His nose twitched and Taki hissed reflexively. He was almost certain that none of his undead brethren were around to scope his kill but that putrid scent could be made by either a Grimer, Trubbish, Stunky or their evolutionary line or one of his own. "Say boss do you smell something dead" Taki asked with a grimace long passed his years on his face.
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 am

New Bark, Afternoon (1)

I need to move fast...the sun will disappear soon...I need to find a new place to hide!

The Patient Pokemon kept running through the few houses of the old town known as New Bark...this little village, too, succumbed to the infected, turning into a silent group of buildings.
    Where to go...where to go?
    Mirror turned his head and tail in various directions, looking for a good place for hide during night.
    ...Maybe this place? the blue Pokemon looked at another building, slightly bigger than the others. He decided to peek at the window from the side of the building, but the glass was just too dirty for him to see...suddendly, he heard voices. Voices of Pokemons!
    Survivors?! Oh my gosh, it could be amazing if I actually join a group! with new courage, he decided to slowly open the door of the building, for checking the place.

Is...is anyone there?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 am

New Bark|Afternoon (31)

Meghdad was on his guard while he look outside the window until he saw a Wobbuffet outside. He noticed that the Psychic type was trying to look through a different window in the center but Meghdad knew that with it so dirty it won't be able to see in it. Soon he heard the door open which caused the fresh snow Pokemon to tense up until he heard, Is...is anyone there? Meghdad went over towards the door cautiously until he saw who the voice belong to which was the Wobbuffet he saw earlier. After a careful look over him Meghdad saw that it wasn't an infected so he came into full view of him and said, "Yes, come on in."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 pm

New Bark Town|Afternoon (16)

Taki looked at the newcomer with sadistic glee. Of all the Pokemon he tore into, Wobbuffet was one of the few he hadn't. Taki smirked and placed a few berries in front of it. "You look hungry my fellow living brother" he said before walking over to Meghdad. Taki leaned close to him where he was sure only the Glaceon could hear him. "Got any little secrets about this Wobbuffet you wanna share with the class" he asked. Taki remembered him whispering to Javolt to possibly dub him as a bad egg but there was plenty Taki could do to make sure this Glaceon regretted meeting him. "No? Be a good team mate next time and speak up then" he said. Taki patted the Glaceon's shoulder and turned back to the Wobbuffet. "You got a name pal" he asked.
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 pm

New Bark Town/Afternoon (2)

The Wobbuffet was overjoyed when he saw the Ice Pokemon coming near him: finally, after weeks, he could talk to someone!
    If this isn't luck, I don't know what is it then! He was going to salute the Glaceon, when another survivor came up, a Dewott this time: Mirror couldn't be more happy. It was fantastic!

"You look hungry, my fellow living brother" suddendly, the Dewott came closer. The first instinct of the Psychic type was to back off, but the Otter just placed down some berries. Mirror didn't know what to say: he found two...yes, two living Pokemons and they were already sharing food with him!

"...I...I...thank you, mister! I'm happy that I found a nice Pokemon like you!" soon after finishing this words, he just picked up the berries, only for chewing them slowly.

"You got a name,pal?" the Water type continued to talk. The Patient Pokemon quickly answered the question, with food still in his mouth.
    "My namesh's Miwwow, shur!" the Wobbuffet cleared his throat this time, swallowing the fruit. "...Pardon. My name is Mirror, pleased to meet you!...And who are you fellows?" asked the light blue Pokemon to his new friends.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 am

New Bark Town/Afternoon (32)

Meghdad watch the Dewott carefully as he approach the Wobbuffet with berries. He growled when he heard Taki say to him so that only he could hear him, "Got any little secrets about this Wobbuffet you wanna share with the class. No? Be a good team mate next time and speak up then" Meghdad glared at the water type and gave a warning growl that couldn't be heard and thought to himself, "Yeah whatever Taki and fair warning to you don't you threaten me again or you will regret it." He then looked at the Wobbuffet carefully but when he didn't feel threaten by him he smiled at Mirror before he went to keep a better watch on Taki.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am

New Bark|Afternoon(17)

"The name's Taki friend" Taki said with a grin. He smelled two Pokemon on Meghdad maybe three but the last scent Taki didn't care for at all. "Umbreon and Squirtle" he thought to himself. Taki could remedy Meghdad's little heart ache with a skill of his own. Crafting. He went off in the corner with some scrap metal and began his little craft. "Black, yellow,blue and red colors of ones who are dead... Help me heal one who does not wish to feel" Taki hummed. He tapped the now hot metal and grinned. "Damn I'm good" he said before looking at Meghdad. "Umbreon and Squirtle" Taki said to the Glaceon.
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:28 pm

New Bark/Afternoon (3)

While the Glaceon smiled to Mirror, slightly reassuring him, the Dewott, named Taki apparently, started acting strange, smelling the Ice Pokemon and humming something to himself, but the Psychic Pokemon couldn't hear what he said.
    He was slightly scared by his attitude, so he kept close to the Glaceon, when Taki talked again.

"Umbreon and Squirtle". ...Those words had no meaning to the Wobbuffet, who looked with a puzzled look the Water-type Otter. He turned against the Glaceon, asking in a shy tone:

"...W-what does that mean, sir?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:04 pm

New Bark/Afternoon (33)

Meghdad noticed that Mirror had moved close to him, which the ice type didn't mind. He wasn't sure why he trusted Mirror quicker then he does Taki but he chose to follow his instincts and trust them. They are telling him that he can trust Mirror and Javolt but he needs to be cautious around the water type. The fresh snow Pokemon's ears twitch and his head turned quickly to face Taki when he heard the water type say, "Umbreon and Squirtle" He gave the water type his full attention but then he heard Mirror say, "...W-what does that mean, sir?" Meghdad whispered to him, "They were very special Pokemon to me." He then glance at Taki and glance at cautiously and asked, "How do you know of them."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

New Bark|Afternoon(18)

Taki blew on the little trinkets he had made and smiled gleefully. "I know because you don't wash behind your ears too well. I can smell them on you" he said. Taki held up the smooth metal Umbreon and hooked it to the string holding Meghdad's NeverMeltIce. "She was an Umbreon, scar on her eye and her name... Luna" he said. The small metal Squirtle was waved in Meghdad's face before being attached to the string as well. "A small Squirtle... Not yet awash in life's tide yet knew well beyond his years" Taki said. He made eye contact with Glaceon before clapping his paws together. "Keep those close" Taki said before pointing at the little trinkets he had put on Meghdad's string. "While you may never get Luna and the small Squirtle back they'll be right there on your string by your heart forever" he said before going back to his couch cushion to nap.
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:18 am

New Bark/Afternoon (4)

When the Glaceon explained the meaning of those names to Mirror, he didn't know what to say: a life in solitude after all of these years kinda blured his sense of friendship. He just limited to frown, apologizing with the Ice type.

"...I'm sorry if you remembered bad things because of me."

Taki, though, acted very strange...he didn't even looked like a Pokemon. So selfish, careless...Mirror couldn't help but being scared by him. When the Water type went to sleep, the Wobbuffet just whispered to the Glaceon.

"Can I do something for help around this place?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm

New Bark/Afternoon (34)

Meghdad was slightly touch at what Taki did. He sat down and used his front paw to lift the trinkets up so he could have a better look of them. His ears twitch when he heard Mirror say, "...I'm sorry if you remembered bad things because of me." He turned to look at the Wobbuffet and smiled at him before he said, "It's alright Mirror." He then watch as Taki went back to the couch to take another nap when he heard Mirror whisper to him, "Can I do something for help around this place?" Meghdad looked at him once more and whispered back, so he wouldn't disturb Taki, "You can help me keep watch for trouble. I know I'm going to have to rest soon but for now I'm too alert to want to rest."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:58 am

New Bark|Afternoon(19)

Taki drooled a little in his sleep when an idea struck him. At the beginning of the Epidemic, humans put boards on their windows that unless you were a really strong fire type or smart, you weren't getting in. "Guys I will be right back I think I know how I can make this place a it more safe" Taki cried. He found a bunch of logs out back possibly for a fireplace and what the human's call a hammer and nails. "I've seen enough humans do this to be able to pull it off" Taki thought. He splintered the logs into planks and placed one in the windowsill. "Sugoi I've done it" he said gleefully before repeating the process with every window in the center leaving small peepholes for them to see out of. Taki looked at Meghdad and Mirror and grinned. "Well how'd I do" he asked before gesturing to the now boarded up windows.
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:08 am

New Bark/Afternoon (5)

"You can help me keep watch for trouble. I know I'm going to have to rest soon but for now I'm too alert to want to rest."

That was the Glaceon response. Mirror quickly answered, murmuring: "Y-yes sir, I'll try to watch out" he started walking in circle, trying to peep out of the windows again, but they were still a little bit dirty. But then, he heard a loud noise of hammering, who alerted him.

"AH! W-what's that?!" he turned around, only for finding Taki placing boards on windows, creating a barricade. "...O-oh..it's you..you scared me." Mirror walked near the windows, looking at the new protections.

"They...good look to me...but we should watch out for bigger Pokemons..." after that comment, the Wobbuffet just sat in the middle of the room, while the eyes on his tail kept looking around.

"I'd never thought I c-could enter in a human's house..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 am

New Bark/Afternoon (35)

Meghdad watch as Taki made the center safer for them. He was still cautious around the water type but he trust that even if Taki meant to cause trouble he isn't doing it now so for now everyone is safe. When he heard Taki ask how he do after he finished Meghdad looked around and saw that Taki had covered the windows enough so no one can see in but they can see out to watch for trouble. The fresh snow Pokemon smiled at Taki and nodded his approval before he settled down near one of the windows and said, "You did a great job Taki."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 pm

New Bark|Afternoon(20)

Taki grinned loving the approval. His body started feeling heavy now... Was it the infection? He held his head and covered his mouth. "F-Fuck" he cried before more water,blood and infection spilled from his mouth, through his paw and into the floor. His body burned and twisted on the inside forcing Taki to the floor holding his side and hissing in pain. He held up a paw to Meghdad and Mirror warning them away. "I-Infection...Taking hold" he whined.Nothing would've made him happier then to infect every last one of them but that was simply not his style. Taki forced himself up and outside sealing the door shut behind him. "N-No more... Must be cured" he growled before running a considerable distance away and letting the agonizing infection take him over more and more.

No longer could he hold it in... He hissed and yowled in pain trying his damndest to make the infection go faster or stop all together. Taki looked at the center and smirked. Even he wouldn't be able to get back in now... That was just what he wanted...
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:50 am

New Bark/Afternoon (6)

Mirror was still there, looking at the new protections that Taki made. He felt a little bit safer, now...but everything changed the very moment when Taki started whining in pain and spitting blood.

"T-Taki?! Wh-what's wrong? Can I--" the Wobbuffet backed away when the Dewott raised a paw towards him and the Glaceon: "Infection...Taking hold."

The Psychic type fell on the ground in fear, realizing that he was all along with an Infected...the same monsters he saw murdering innocent people. "...W-why didn't you said that earlier?!" he immediately used Safeguard on him and Meghdad, turning towards the Ice type.

"I-I dunno if this helps, but at least we can't get status aliments...for now...." the Wobbuffet hid behind the Glaceon, still shivering in fear.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 pm

New Bark/Afternoon (36)

Things seemed to have happened so quickly. At first Taki seemed fine and happy at his accomplishment and the next he was on the ground spitting out bloody water. Meghdad tense up when he heard Taki say, "I-Infection...Taking hold" as he motioned for him and Mirror to stay away. Meghdad's ears twitch when he heard Mirror say, "T-Taki?! Wh-what's wrong? Can I-- ...W-why didn't you said that earlier?!" Before the Wobbuffet used Safeguard around them. Meghdad made sure Javolt was also protected with the shield as he listened to Mirror's words, "I-I dunno if this helps, but at least we can't get status aliments...for now...." He looked at him and said, "It should be fine." He then watch as the Dewott left the center to get away which the fresh snow Pokemon found weird. He knew there was something wrong with Taki when he first met him but he would have thought he would have tried something before he left. He was glad he didn't though. "Mirror I'm going to go. This place holds too many bad memories for me. Can you make sure to help Inspector Javolt to keep this place safe for the two of you from Taki just in case he comes back. I don't want any other of my friends killed because of the infected so please both of you look after each other," he said before he took off outside not too long after Taki left and headed into a random direction once he sniff to be sure not to go the way Taki went. He hope that his friends will be safe and that wherever he ends up at that he will make new memories and make new friends.

(hey guys it was great roleplaying with you but this is Meghdad's leaving/moving post you all take care now)

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:23 pm

New Bark|Afternoon(21)

Taki watched Meghdad leave and grinned. Even though Javolt was still there, Taki knew his way around him. He lowered his body to the ground and sprang forward hitting the window with a very loud smack. Taki tapped the glass to get Mirror and Javolt's attention before grinning showing his rows and rows of sharp blood-stained fangs. He breathed on the window fogging it up before drawing a heart on it. "Come out and play with me... I won't bite... Too hard" Taki said softly. He raked his claws over the heart and spat blood on it to look like the heart was bleeding. Taki stalked around the Pokemon Center dragging his scalchop along the window making a loud screeching noise while he peeked through the boards. "Taki wants to play... Let's play" he said gleefully.
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 pm

New Bark/Afternoon (7)

Everything happened so...fast...Meghdad just ran away, wishing for good luck. It was just Mirror, Javolt...and Taki.

Yes, the Dewott who looked so friendly with him...and now, it was just another monster who wanted to eat him. The Wobbuffet felt so alone, miserable: he was scared, terrified like he was the first time he met an Infected. But this time it was different. He couldn't escape. He could just fight...and maybe die.
    While shaking violently from fear, he rushed near the Manectric, using once again Safeguard. He turned towards him, spilling sweat from his head.

"I-I'll t-try t-to do my b-best, mister. I'll h-hold h-him o-off..." the Patient Pokemon never felt this scared from a long time. But he couldn't do anything else.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 am

New Bark Pokecenter \ Early Night \ [28]

No mercy.
    Javolt does not hesitate in attacking the Dewott he now realizes to be infected, skilfully locking onto the Water Type's scent with Odour Sleuth.
    The Psychic Type at his side, stuttering from fear, he positions himself in front of before recklessly charging straight for Taki, gleefully wanting to leap straight into the fray.
    His eyes are ice cold with determination.
    "Stay here." He barks at the Wobbuffet, confident in the many defences he has managed to put up in such a short time.
    Then almost calmly he strides out the electronic pokecenter doors.
    His hind leg is still giving him pain from where the Undead Dragonite had attacked him and he avoids putting weight on it as he breaks into a powerful loping run, head faced down and his faded yellow mane blowing in the wind.
    Taki is running his Scalchops along the boards he had used to barricade the windows, laughing to himself and taunting them into a fight.
    Any doubt in Javolt's mind about the Dewott evaporates instantly.
    Taki had helped in the fight against the Dragonite, he had helped Javolt heal his leg, he had helped prepare the pokecenter against attacks and gathered food to them but know he was infected, now he was a criminal Javolt would kill him without the slightest regret.
    The aged manectric wastes no time on warnings or hesitations.
    Instead he leaps straight at Taki with blue sparks of electrical energy illuminating the corners of his mouth and outlining each of his long curved teeth as he tries to fasten his jaws around the Dewott's wrists and chew off his hands before he can use his blades.
    No mercy, never any mercy for those condemned.
    The scarred manectric's eyes are ice cold.

((OOC: Permission to add to Javolt's scars is given))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 am

New Bark|Early Afternoon(22)

Taki snarled as Javolt came at him. He managed to dodge but the electricity made him hurt really bad. "You should've stayed inside where I couldn't get you now I-" Taki started. He grinned evilly and ran passed Javolt and into the center locking the door behind him. Taki smiled and crept into the shadows silently stalking Mirror. He only wanted to play... Just a harmless game... Was that too much to ask?
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 am

New Bark/Early Afternoon (8)

Immediately after Mirror completed the last Safeguard, the Inspector launched for an assault against Taki.
    The Wobbuffet was still scared, and he remained still, following the orders of the Manectric.

But, he didn't hear too much: he heard the noise of the electricity flowing near him, and then nothing else. Only silence. This made the Wobbuffet more agitated than before, and he started shivering while turning around, but he wasn't looking for anyone. It was just an instinct.

"I-inspector? W-where are you, s-sir?" the Psychic type said, as he started walking towards the direction where the Manectric disappeared.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 am

New Bark Pokecenter \ Early Afternoon \ [29]

His sparking jaws frustratingly snapping shut on nothing but thin air and he scrambles from a grip with his four paws and he skids around in a circle, slavering jaws opening wide to take another bite but infuriatingly the Dewott has slipped away while he was regaining his balance.
    The Inspector raises up his head and sniffs the air deeply, eventually lowering his head to the ground as he manages to pick up Taki's scent and begins his calm but surprisingly rapid walk as he tracks the Dewott's scent and with it his path back into the pokecenter. The trail of smell ends at the doors that fail to open beneath his jaws.
    Javolt growls in frustration.
    He has done his job too well, he doesn't even bother trying to break through the doors.
    After cursorily scratching at the door in the manner of household dog with his blunt black claws he sniffs around the pokecenter thoroughly before he can find a point in the exterior he has yet to armor against attack.
    It takes him a few solid charges into the old stone before he can break through it and into the pokecenter but, although he recognizes the darkened corridor he has emerged into, it is also far away from the faint trail of Taki's scent.
    "Wobbuffet get down!" He barks, charging forwards.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 pm

New Bark|Afternoon(23)

Taki stalked Mirror while licking his bloody water drenched lips. "Perhaps he'll taste like those gummi bears I used to get from that stupid human" he said softly. His scalchops shivered like they too could smell fresh blood waiting to paint the ground, walls and even Javolt. Taki leapt over the Wobbuffet being sure to tap his head with his back paw before landing on the front desk gracefully. He thumped his broad tail against the desk listening to the eerie echo it made. "Why can't we play" Taki asked but it came out as an angry yell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am