Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Negative10
Storm
8 posters

The WHIRL Team

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

The WHIRL Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The WHIRL Team

Post by Abysswalker Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whirl Islands | Dusk

The living ones were going away from Gray, he could not take that, they needed to accept that death was coming their way. With another blood-curdling roar, he followed the heartbeats almost blindly, since Gray occasionally slammed into a sharp rock and such. Pain did not bother the great Samurott, blood did not disturb his eyes, he only cared about finding the living. Gray had been driven insane by bloodlust before, it was nothing new to him at all......several heartbeats, there were a lot more than one, for sure. Foam poured from Gray's mouth in his frenzy to find his prey, to sink his teeth in. "Holly!!" he screamed, then added another word he usually didn't say. "Where?!!? WHERE?!?!"

There was another stench, one of that infection, but it was near the heartbeats....another was trying to take the prey. GRAY'S PREY!!! His!! Nobody dared to take fresh meat from his grasp, not when the Samurott was so close, so painfully, bitterly close to catching those living. His roars echoed throughout the islands, each more shrill than the last as foam filled his jaws, crimson red with blood. He could feel, hear the beating of the living hearts, and they were his property. Territory. Whatever word fit best, what did it matter to an Infected anyways?
    Finally.
    Finally.
    FINALLY!

Gray found his prey, waiting like sitting ducks for his open jaws....a fire-lizard, some red-beast, a creature-in-a-shell, and an infected bird!! Yet it didn't even attack the living; what a strange, foolish little bird. Only Gray's attention wasn't fixated on the bird, it was on his finally caught prey....opening his jaws, he screeched, "Holly! Holly! FOUND!"

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Whirl Islands | Night

Jorf looked towards the two infected coming his way, a new one, and an old one. "Oh my Arceus." Jorf saw the Samurott coming his way biting. Jorf quickly retracted to his shell as the beast was only able to grab Jorf in his mouth. He came back out wrestling the thing that wouldn't stop moving. "Look Jiru-" Jorf got cut in the neck from the spear that was trying to stab him. "-Eagle makes a great point but-" Jorf headbutt him in the nose, Jorf got dizzy, but shoock it off. "-I'd rather loose a zombie than someone living-" The Samurott kept on trying to bite his head as Jorf pulled it in and out of three of his holes. "-but we can have both of them if you choose." Jorf performed his rollout attack on the zombie, slamming him on the wall to pull him off. "So I make my choice yours, but I hope you think real hard on it."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Whirl Islands, Night

Jirus brow twitched as the infected Samurott tried to eat Jorf while they were having a conversation. So he had no idea what he was saying, which was a pain. Jorf was saying something about rather losing the bird then a friend, or was it he was going to leave if Jiru didn’t accept the bird? And trying to think while a mini battle was going on was a lot harder then he would have liked it to be. He would think about it all after the infected had been dealt with. So since Jorf was in its mouth, he would attack its chest, it already looked weak from those claw marks, so he focused his energy and fired a Dragon Rage at it, hoping that if it hit it would release Jorf from its clutches.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 am

[ooc: er... skip please? I'm out of ideas at the moment. Just pretend that Eagle is on defensive since it's a water type...]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:29 am

Whirl Islands, Night(11)

Ariel had performed poorly in the last battle. She didn't do much, actually. She looked up, wondering what was happening. The sight of Jorf in the mouth of this new infected shocked Ariel out of her slumps. She prepared a weak Icy Wind to shroud them in a mist. She noticed that Eagle was staying back. She joined him, seeing as she didn't have any good offensive attacks.

She hoped this time would be different. She would not let the fear overcome her. She would make herself useful. To further increase their defenses, Ariel aimed several Ice Shards at the ground. She made them small this time, too small to be crushed by the infected's weight but large enough to stick it were it to walk on them.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:35 am

Whirl Islands/Dusk (11)

Jokermime kept running like mad, he saw the strange water type running ahead of him and pouted, he tried to speed up but surelly four legs were way faster than his.
    Jokermime covered his nose with his hands since the Summorot stinked worst than himself, when suddenly something made him trip and fall face first on the sand. Owwie... Slowly the crazed clown got up rubbing his face and he looked into what he had tripped, it was a human, dead of course.

He blinked his red eyes and sitted on the ground pulling the body closer, he checked the pockets and the bag it had, out of curiosity. Jokermime squealed in happiness finding some toys, food and some electronic devices. The Phone, and console game were without battery, so they were merely trash, Jokermime didn't liked trash. He crushed them both with his large hands. There were some small toys like cars and planes and even a few pokemon toys like a Shuckle, a Sneasel and a Wooper. The Barrier pokemon giggled and put them back, he grabbed on the bag and took it with him, following the footprints.

When he finally arrived he noticed that there was a fight going on, he slowly sneaked around it and sitted in a rock behind the Sneasel and the Blaziken, he opened the bag and took out a small plastic bag, opening it he saw that there were fries in it. He started eating the fries while enjoying the fight, of course the noise he made eventually attracted some attention, he looked at the Sneasel and/or Blaziken that saw him and showed the bag of fries as if offering, he shrugged off since they didn't answered and kept watching the fight of the Summorot, Charmeleon and Shuckle. At certain point he was flaying his arms saying ME NEXT! ME NEXT! ME NEXT! ME NEXT!!! but quickly went back to eating his fries giggling, and waiting for his turn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Whirl Islands | Night

Jorf turned to Jokermime when he offered him some fries. "Delicious fries! Come to daddy." Jorf ran over grabbing a handful and stuffing them down his mouth, were he then proceeded to spit them out because they were spoiled. Jokermime laughed at his misory as Jorf slapped the fries out of his hand. "No more funny business." Jorf was is no good position to fight because of the clown and Samurott he fought but still had his spirits high. Weakly, "Lets go."

(Apologies for shortness, just wanted the battle to start off somehow.)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Whirl Islands, Night

The Charmeleon growled as he followed Jorf away from the infected, keeping an eye on the clown. He still didn’t like the idea of Jorf bringing that bird, but the sooner he evolved the sooner he could get off these rocks and back to the mainland. What he would do after getting there, he still didn’t really know, but it was better then being trapped on island with limited space.

“All right Jorf, ill tag along to the chamber of Lugia, but I don’t have to like being in the company of that bird of yours.” He said as he walked a little faster till he was standing next to the Shuckle. His tail was burning bright with frustration, but at least it was bright enough that everyone would see in front of them. And if they ever got separated from each other, then his flame mite be like a signal for them to find each other again, he just hoped it wouldn’t lure any unwanted guests in the process.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

Whirl Islands | Night

The starry sky of the night twinkled above eerily as Eagle hissed at the Samurott. I don't have time for this! He mentally yelled at the undead Pokemon. They didn't have time for this- getting to Lugia's lair was their priority, not fighting some resilient infected. The Blaziken felt his frustration built up, and he stomped his foot down angrily. As Eagle started to feel his anger get the best of him, he heard cackling and laughing behind him.

Swiftly turning to face the source of noise to see the Mr. Mime laughing his ass off at him, Eagle knew the line had been crossed. "What. The. Fuck. Are you laughing about?" He screeched at the infected humanoid Pokemon, stomping up to the undead and getting all up in his face. "My teammates and I are trying to survive in a pretty solemn place, and here you are, laughing as if the world's all nice and happy!"

The Blaziken tried to take deep breaths. Keep calm. Stay alive. I have to find her. He told himself, but his frustration only continued to grow. This... abomination! Why the hell is it laughing! Giving a grunt of disappointment and bitter curses under his breath, Eagle couldn't help himself. I'm sorry, Hawk. We lived a happy life together. His eyes started to fill with tears as he realized what his body was starting to do.

"I've had enough of your laughter, you fucked up clown!" Racing over to the thing, he pushed the doctor aside. I'm sorry Jorf. We would have been great teammates. He glared at Jiru. "Hey, little guy! Man up and realize your opinions aren't always the best!" I'm sorry Jiru. I've always wanted a younger brother. Eagle waved a hand towards Ariel. "Keep living on, if not for yourself, then for me!" I'm sorry Ariel, that I couldn't protect you.

His face now stained with his tears of regret, he shot over the last few feet between the clown and himself. Eagle's feet flared up, enveloping in large flames that began to burn blue at the bottom, and with each leap he left charred sand. "As for you, Mr. Mime... You'll regret that you didn't stay dead!" The Blaziken jumped upward, before shooting downward like an eagle towards it prey, blazed feet first.

Looking at the disgusting fries that lay unattended to, Eagle hissed. "Eat this Blaze Kick, you clown!" With that, there was only one memory left in the dual-type's mind.

"By the time... this map is crinkled... how far... do you think... we'd have gone?" His trainer whispered to him one night as they watched the stars above. The Torchic nestled deeper into her blue jacket, a stark difference between his colored feathers.

"Very far," Eagle remembered thinking.
    The present Eagle closed his eyes. Very far indeed.

[ooc: I don't know if you can tell already, but this will be Eagle's last post. ;w; It was really great role-playing with each and every one of you, and being in the Whirl Team was awesome. Goodbye, farewell, may your dreams be swell.

NOTE: I have given Venonat permission to kill me in the next turn.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Whirl Islands, Night(12)

Everything felt like it was in slow motion. Their words, their movements, even her thoughts. What was happening? It all seemed to happen so suddenly. They had avoided a battle, and were about to go look for Lugia's chamber. Why was there noise and fast movement?

Ariel's eyes shot to her team. No one was moving. But wait...where was Eagle? He had been there a moment ago. Her eyes then turned to the clown. But Eagle was there too? Why...? And in a flash, he was down.

All Ariel's brain could register was that Eagle wasn't moving. She ran up to him, tears already spilling from her eyes. She cradled him in her arms, not noticing the blood that was now staining her fur.
    "Eagle?! Eagle, please, answer me!" She could barely talk, the lump in her throat stopping her. "Eagle...please get up..." She was choked with tears. Although his body was still warm, it was empty. It was far too late to save him.

Save him...Just like the time with her parents, Ariel had done nothing to help. She stood there, frozen, like the coward she had become. She could have stopped this from happening. But no. She didn't.

She remained there, Eagle's lifeless corpse cradled in her arms, sobbing for what was lost, and what could have been saved.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Whirl Islands/Dusk (12)

He blinked as the Shuckle was getting mad. He looked at the fries confused, they were still good...True they were a bit spoiled but not that much. Jokermime shrugged off, after all he wasn't a picky eater. At the mere thought that someone was being picky in a world where you had to adapt to survive, he started clacking like a maniac. Who in the right mind would think on having a choice on what to eat?! You either Eat or you Die. That's the law right now! His laughter grew louder as they were starting to escape, holding into the walls while clacking he tried to follow them. Even though the Blaziken was yelling and cursing he could only laugh.

Suddenly he looked up whipping a way a tear from laughing so hard and was only able to see Eagle saying "As for you, Mr. Mime... You'll regret that you didn't stay dead!" shooting a Blaze Kick towards him before falling back and stars surround his mind. "Lookie! Pweetty Stars!" he giggled before shaking his head. He looked at the Blaziken ontop of him and grabbed it by the neck getting up and puching him against a wall.

"Stay Dead?...I wanted...I rised because I didn't get the Joke." a tear of saddness crawled down Jokermime's face...possibly remembering his past life...but it all quickly changed as a grin grew into his face, he tossed the Blaziken towards the ground and used his Psychic attacks to start thrashing Eagle around, once well broken and weak from such an Attack, Jokermime grinned. "When I die...They took my heart. Let me take YOURS! The crazed clown sinked his fingers into Eagle's ribcage untill he got a good touch on the Blaziken's heart, than he gave an hard bite on Eagle's neck and with one swift spin he ripped both the throat and heart of the Blaziken leaving the Hero to die. But he wasn't over...He walked to Eagle and kneeled down smilling "Did you know that the Brain can function for around 7 minutes when the heart starts beating? That will give us 5 more minutes to play. his smile turned into a sadistic grin as he used his Psychic attack to torture the body of Eagle inside out for 5 solid minutes. Once all was over...Jokermime left holding Eagle's heart in his hand.

But before he left completely he looked at the other survivors, specially the Sneasel with a sadistic grin. "Don't let the water beast catch you...I wanna play more later!"

(OOC: Permission given to kill and torture Eagle by Negative 10)

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Whirl Islands | Night

Jorf was looking at the messed up and tortured body of Eagle, left behind by that cruel creature. "No Eagle, I'm sorry." Jorf filled with rage but only knew one way to get out of the situation. "Lets go." Jorf pulled Ariel away from Eagle as he began to use his Earthquake in the cave, collapsing the roof enough to have them seperated from Jokermime. "We can't deal with that thing now, until then we go for what we came for and find that lair."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Whirl Islands, Night

Jiru watched in silent horror as Eagle was killed by the mime right in front of his eyes. He clenched his teeth as to not shout out at the infected. Anger flashed in his eyes, but he held himself from attacking. As Jorf pulled Ariel away from the dead body he sealed them off from the infected by using another Earthquake, causing some rocks to fall and blocking there exit, but at lest they where away from those creatures.

Jiru made his tail shine a little brighter in the dark caesium of the caves. If he had chosen to leave them, they would have most likely been without light, and would have probably been attacked and killed. So he stayed close to the front of the group, keeping his light bright so he could see the entire group. Who needed a torch when you had a burning tail instead. “So which way is it to Lugias chamber?” He said as they came to a fork in the rood as people would call it.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Whirl Islands, Night(13)

Ariel was still in a state of shock when Jorf pulled her away from Eagle's body. She was like a ragdoll as she was pulled into the cave. Not even the Earthquake that caused the rocks to seal the cave entrance shook her out of it.

Eagle's death was too much for her fragile mind to handle. First her parents, now her friend? What kind of life was this? She couldn't take much more of this new, twisted world.
    “So which way is it to Lugias chamber?” Ariel heard jiru's words, but didn't really have a response. It didn't really matter muct to her. There were old dead bodies at the entrance to one path, but they were very old, there long before the plague. Ariel walked up to it and peered down at it. A trainer. He was probably searching for Lugia but lost his way.
    around his neck he wore a necklace which appeared to be made of fangs. For reasons unknown to her, Ariel removed the necklace from the skeleton. In a single motion, she wrapped the accessory around her neck.
    "I'll make it for you..." Ariel said completely monotone. I'll make the journey you could not accomplish. As well as yours, Eagle.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:30 am

Whirl Islands/Dusk (13)

Seeing the rocks crumble made the clown blink. How was he going to play with the others with no possible way to get them later?

Jokermime tried to think but his mind was too distracted and rotten to be able to do such a thing, at least he was aware that his Double Slap wouldn't do a thing to the wall in his way...The Mr.Mime started grinning as he had an idea, his crimson eyes started to glow and turn white as the rocks started to glow themselves and one by one they started to be removed carefully...They wouldn't get away that easily.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:54 am

Whirl Islands | Night

Jorf looked behind himself as he heard the rocks from the wall, and made a plan to have some extra time away from this guy. Whispering, "He's not going to give up, lets go this way." Jorf pointed to the path that didn't have the bodies so they could go there. Loudly he said "Here lets mark the path so we know were we've gone." Jorf grabbed one of the bones and traced an arrow on the opposite path. He winked to Jiru and Ariel so that they weren't confused. Jorf also pulled out the rest of the feathers of pecker, seeing as they would fall off and lead straight to them. "Your going to lose them eventually." He pointed at the path he didn't mark for the rest of the group to start traveling. As they went Jorf followed behind and swipped away every print left behind. "We need to get far enough for the light not to be noticed." After a while they reached somthing they hadn't seen in these caves at all, a ladder. "Well this should work, I heard that the humans used to come and worship Lugia and all its grace and wisdom. They must've used these to get there. Now we know what to look for." Jorf let them go through first leaving him to go last and finish wiping the prints. A view of the area seemed to have shown only one path of traveling. "Now that we no longer have to worry about the clown, lets continue."

(OOC:Using actual Whirl island layout to travel through the caves, refer to this site in order to know where's what, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , we came from island B(seeing how there are two paths in that island) and went to ladder B, now we're going to H for those who wish to lead on.)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:55 am

Whirl Islands, Night

Jiru looked down the whole with the ladder. “I should go first, that way you guys can see the bottom when you get there.” He said as he began to descend into the darkness, not even waiting to hear a reply from them. He reached the ground without much trouble, even though the ladder was old, it was still strong enough to hold them.

He moved out of the way from the rest of them to come down while at the same time looked around. This area seemed smaller then the floor above, and there appeared to be a slope in the distance. “I think where almost there.” Jiru said as he advance to where the slope was and looked down. Seeing what looked like a cave at the very bottom. He looked at the others before he started to go down the slope.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

((I hate to say this, but could you skip me? I don't really have anything other than "Ariel followed along, slightly behind."))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Whirl Island/Night(14)

Listening to what they said and full of confidence the crazed clown giggled and let them pass, after a few minutes he run towards the direction where the arrow was. But soon he stopped confused and returned to his starting point and looked at the path with the arrow and at the other one with his hands on his waist.

Something was off...he knew that...But what? He started thinking for a bit but couldn't concetrate! He screamed tugging at his hair growling and stomping his foot on the ground when suddenly it came to him a memory...He remembered watching Cartoons...Way before he was infected...The cheapest trick was to say loudly that someone was going through one direction and than go through the opposite.

Jokermime stuck his tongue out and Double Slapped himself for the stupidity of falling for this lousy trick and losing time. He didn't cared anymore for running and just walked the path they took, he could clearly see that the ground was sweeped, eventually to cover the tracks, he giggled at how they tried...It was good...But not good enough to completely fool a Clown.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Whirl Islands | Midnight

Jorf stood by Jiru, following each other until they reached some source of hope. Ariel was slowing down but still in sight to follow the rest of the group. After a few more minutes of following the trail, they found that hope. Another ladder in front of them, except this time there was light coming from the next level, how could this be? After viewing this surprise Jorf decided to go down and see for himself, to his discovery saw an open roof with the moonlight striking down upon them. "The cave was made as a maze. Only for those lucky enough to go through and see the way to "his" lair." After looking around for a bit they came across a robe left behind by a monk who worshiped Lugia. "Only these people knew how to get through safely, this one must've been a protecter that probably choose those worthy enough to enter, down here." Looking past the robe showed a ramped path downward into two rooms and a water source. They all went down into the first room and found a balcony show the biggest waterfall the Doctor has seen, and a pool were Lugia rested at. "We're here."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:05 am

Whirl Islands, Lugias Chamber, Midnight

Jiru followed Jorf down the second ladder into a place that was much more bright, as the moon and stars could be seen in the sky, it seemed they had managed to get outside. As Jorf made his way down the small path he entered the first came that they came across. Jiru simply ignored the first cave and went along to the one at the very bottom, where he was sure to get a better look at the waterfall he could hear crashing on the other side.

He entered the cave with a grown as the watery spray of the waterfall hit his face. It wasn’t enough to put out his flame, but he still didn’t like it. The place was truly something to look at. The waterfall spread out like a U shape, and it was here that the great Lugia lived. He shouted up to Jorf who was on the ledge just above him. “So now what!? Where here, what do we do now!?”

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Whirl Islands, Lugias Chamber, Midnight(14)

"So now what!? Where here, what do we do now!?”

"Jiru has a point. What do we do now? If anything, we've cornered ourselves," Ariel said dully. The new Johto was taking its toll on her. She didn't really have much hope remaining at this point. She was almost tempted to throw herself underneath the waterfall, just to get away from it all.

Lugia seemed to have left this place a while ago. What good could it do now? They couldn't swim out of here. The walls looked too steep to climb, and Ariel doubted Jiru was anywhere near another evolution to fly them out. They truely seemed stuck.

((Sorry for the shortness! I couldn't think of anything else to say.))

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Whirl Island/Night(15)

The clown kept walking and whistling loudly, not caring one bit for anyone to know his location. It was eventually very easy to find the others, this caves would be aiming to one single spot, he just had to go down. Easy enough even for a zombified creep like him.

As he kept walking he came across a waterfall, he could hear the voices of the survivors past it...He was close...but something caught his eye. He walked towards something shiny. As he kneeled down he brushed it off and started digging untill he grabbed on a strange rock...It seemed it had a strong power. It made him...Want to Wish.

(OCC: Jokermime has found one of Jirachi's Wishing Rock. We shall soon recieve a visit.)

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 am

Whirl Islands, Lugias Camber | Midnight

"I'll tell you what weregoing to do." Jorf walked backwards to where he could proceed to run and jump into the pool of water. While inside he managed to grab three of Lugia's feathers, each one for everybody in the team. "Here, for both of you. Representing a unique journey we've gone through and accomplished." Jorf handed each of them one of them a feather and then explained want he wanted to do. "Search everything in here that could be of use.Afterwards we'll gather it all up and see what we can use to get out of here."

Jorf heard a sound coming from above, he barely heard it but still wanted to make sure what it was. "You all do that, I need to check something out." Jorf left the chamber and went up to were he heard the noise. He peeked from the edge and saw that same clown again, but he had obtained some object in his hand. What could it be? He quickly raced down to tell the others, praying they may have found some things of use. Once he reached the entrance he told them, "He's here."

(I want Jiru and Areil to try to find something while Jorf was finding out about Jokermime. Escape rope, the Tidal bell, and a Razor Claw if Ariel wants one especially since it's nightime.)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Whirl Islands, Lugias Chamber, Midnight

“I'll tell you what were going to do.” Jorf said before diving into the water. Being a rock type you would think the guy would try to avoid things like getting wet, but he soon emerged from the water holding three silver feathers. “Here, for both of you. Representing a unique journey we've gone through and accomplished.” He said as he handed Jiru one of the feathers. It shined like it had just been polished, and it was soft to the touch, something he had never seen before.

As Jorf left the cave to go investigate something, Jiru went to looking for anything that could be usefull. He went over to the water and looked at his reflection, he had changed greatly, he didn’t look like he was when he last looked at himself in a mirror. He let out a sigh before seeing something glitter in the water. He reluctantly put hand in the water to grab what he saw only to pull out some kind of bell. It wasn’t like any bell he had seem, he gave it a ring, though it didn’t seem to work any longer.

Jiru looked over to Arial to see if she had anymore luck then he had before he was interrupted by Jorf running in like he had just seen a ghost. “He's here.” He said when he finally caught his breath. It left Jiru thinking who it could be, before the clown came to find. How was it able to follow them? Even though the bell didn’t seem to work, though it probably did and he just had to clean it up a bit since it was rather filthy, he kept it with him anyway. Besides Lugias feather, the bell would make a nice memento of there journey to the chamber.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:50 am