Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Negative10
Storm
8 posters

The WHIRL Team

Anonymous

The WHIRL Team Empty The WHIRL Team

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whirl Islands | Afternoon

Dr.Jorf arrived in Cianwood city and decicided to rest near the beach shore for a bit after carrying Picker for such a long time. Picker was the name of an undead Pidgeotto that Jorf removed the limbs of and took to study. Since thier "friendship" Jorf gave Picker a Woodden muzzle the bird always picked at to be released of it.

After some rest hiding in the sand Jorf notice some distance islands off the shore of the beach. He counted four and noticed the whirlpools surrounding each of the islands along with some undead tentacool swimming about.

The islands seemed only accessable from the air, perfect for suclusion from the undead. "Any ideas on how to get there?" asked Jorf. Picker responded by squirming around and accidentally rolling towards some clothes lines. Four sets but only one in good condition. "Perfert, lets pack up and prepare for launch." With that he packed a few berrys and bags of dirt for planting, stuffed in his shell, grabbed Picker, wrapped his arms and legs on the poles, pulled back and soared to the lower-left island. Jorf bounced off a rock butt landed otherwise safely, unlike his beat-up friend.

Jorf piled some rocks in bowl-like structures and planted his berries hopeing for them to be finished soon. After the last planting Jorf turned towards a dark cave that was unnoticed to him before. Jorf stood at the entrance and echoed "Being trapped here, good from the outside, not so sure about insides though."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

The WHIRL Team Empty Re: The WHIRL Team

Post by Storm Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 am

Whirl Islands, Afternoon

Jiru had been drifting on what was left of his makeshift raft for almost a day now, he had got caught in a whirl pool and almost went under, but he managed to cling to a piece and keep the tip of his tail semi dry. Though his flame had gone down a great deal. he had built the raft in order to get to the four islands he had seen in the distance, he didn’t expect them to have a bunch of whirl pools.

He had gotten really week from hunger, but finally raft landed on one of the islands, he didn’t know what one it was, but he didn’t care ether, he was just happy to be on dry land. He had been lucky not to have met any infected water pokemon, if that had happened, a fire type pokemon like himself would have had no chance at all and would have surly died, then again, he should have died in the whirl pool back there.

Without realising it, Jiru had passed out. So when he woke up again, the sun was high in the sky. He was still weak, but he was able to stand and walk, so that was a good sign. He decided it was time to explore. Off in the distance he could see another island, so he knew he was in the vicinity of the whirl islands, but he didn’t know what island he was one.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 am

Whirl Islands | Afternoon
    [1]

Eagle wasn't exactly sure how he had found himself here. The Blaziken had been fleeing from a pair of infected Miltanks within Olivine, and taking the risk of catching a cold, Eagle started swimming. If he were any other fire type, his very life source would be diminished, but gladly, Blazikens were able to withstand water. His trainer personally taught him herself how to swim.

Somehow, as he swam diligently, Eagle had dozed off, floating in the broad ocean. He had been awaken by an undead Magikarp- and as they usually were, they were no match. After putting the water fiend to rest, he had looked around and took a surveillance of his surrounding area. Eagle had come to an island, and remembering the crinkled map his trainer had, he presumed he had arrived at the Whirl Islands. She would have loved to see this place. The setting sun cast beautiful rays of orange upon the ocean, and if he weren't in a predicament as this one, Eagle would have thought he were in paradise.

But it was definitely not so- Eagle was now lost in the middle of somewhere, yet he could not find his bearings. He was tired from his swim, his flight from the undead, and dragging himself onto land wore him out. Looking out into the distant sea, the Blaziken swore he saw a bright red flare in the nearby island, but blackness was seeping into his sight, and Eagle fell into unconsciousness on the shore.

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Whirl Islands | Dawn

Dr. Jorf knew it would be dangerous to explore this cave without a light source, so he decided to leave and sleep until the morning. His arms, legs and head sliped in his shell for a good rest and was completely knocked out from tiring work. High tide came and swept up Jorf like an empty bottle pulling him away from his starting water and into a nearby whirlpool.

He kept spinning and spinning unawre of what was happenning but still sleeping through it all. Jorf wasn't getting sucked in but instead being charged up for a massive throw like a rock about to get shot out of a slingshot. It let go and swung him towards one of the other islands where he land hard on the stomach of somthing. Would the doctor be somthings lunch without noticing?
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 am

Whirl Islands, Dawn

Jiru walked through the dark caves, his tail being his only source of light. He was scared that it mite bring in some infected, but he was sure he could take them, even if he wasn’t all that strong. He was glade his trainer taught him Flamethrower, it was thanks to that attack that he managed to make it this far. Of course he did have a hard time when he was faced with water type pokemon. Being a fire type and all.

The Charmander looked ahead of him and saw a light. An exit? He thought to himself. He harried up his pace until he was outside, and to his surprise, he was on a different one of the islands. So he now knew that a channel of caves connected all the Whirl islands. Now all he needed to do was find a way through them without getting lost.

As he looked around the second island to get his bearings, he noticed something on the beach. At first he though it was nothing, but as he got closer to it he knew it was a pokemon. It was alive, but exhausted since it didn’t wake up when he poked it. Jiru wished he could do something to help it, but all he could do was dry it off. Using what little strength he had, he managed to pull the big pokemon away from the water. After that he sat next to the pokemon with his tail close to it, trying to worm it up with his own tail flame.

After what felt like forever something came flinging out of one of the whirlpools and right at them. Jiru jumped up trying not to get hit by it. It instead it the pokemon that was passed out in the stomach, which he knew had to hurt. After the other pokemon swirled on the rock Juri approached it. He picked it up wondering what it was, he even shook it, but all he heard inside it was a swishing sound like some kind of liquid.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 am

Whirl Islands | Dawn
    [2]

In his subconsciousness, Eagle felt a warm radiation and the feeling of being carried somewhere. What a warm sun... He thought idly. Maybe he should stay here awhile, before going back... where? The Blaziken was only starting to realize he was not awake when a mysterious force, invisible to his dream eye, slugged him in the stomach. Ouch!

Eagle woke up abruptly, jumping to his feet immediately. He had swam to Whirl Islands, then fell asleep just as quick. Looking around, he found a Charmander, holding a red shell of some sort. Figuring the other fire type to be a might too light to hold such force, Eagle came to the conclusion that the shell struck him in the stomach.

"What happened?" He asked into the open air. Yes, Eagle was weary- he had not seen actual life in a long time, but he was also relieved. Pokemon that weren't going to kill him? The Blaziken glanced at the red rock-thing. At least, not kill him on purpose.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 am

Whirl Islands, Dawn(1)

Ariel was in a state of high alert. She had been hiding in these caves for about a month now, and not once had she seen another living Pokemon. Now, all of a sudden, there were voices. Was she going mad? Was the hunger getting to her? Perhaps she had died, and the Reaper was coming for her.

She had been getting somewhat sick from the berries that grew around the shallows. She was a natural carnivore, after all. Maybe she was just really, really sick. Maybe... maybe there really were uninfected Pokemon on this island. How had she not noticed them? Probably all of her wallowing in self pity. Ever since she had swam here she had been replaying that horrible moment in her mind. When mama and papa...No! She shouldn't start thinking about that again. There were more important things now.

Ariel peeked her head out a little bit. It looked like there had been a bit of a commotion. It...It made her somewhat scared. For now, she decided, she would just watch from the shadows.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:17 am

Whirl Islands | Dawn

After Charmander was done shaking Dr.Jorf, he responded with a mere yawn and awoke. First thing he noticed was that somthing was carrying him, but whatever it was is being talked to so it must be ok. He peeked from two ends of his shell who were two fire types. One he recongnized as a Charmander form previous patients who needed some brighter lights. But the other was unfamiliar to him, perhaps this species of pokemon keeps themselves healthy. Jorf popped his head out of the top hole of his shell and decided to greet himself to these new allies.

"Salutations new friends!" Jorf stuck out his arms from the holes facing the pokemon to shake hands, or hand and tentacle. "My name is Dr.Jorf, does anybody--" Jorf looked around and noticed he wasn't on the same island he started on and wasn't take care of his oncoming plants. "Would somone like to tell me which island we are on?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 am

Last edited by machunine on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Whirl Islands, Dawn

After a head and arms came out of the red rock Jiru gave a surprised gasp and tossed it. It landed with a thud on the ground. But cause of its hard shell it probably didn’t care. "Salutations new friends!" it said, Jiru was still a little surprised that the thing wasn’t a rock, but a pokemon. "My name is Dr.Jorf, does anybody--" he cut his introduction short as he looked around. "Would someone like to tell me which island we are on?" Since it said that it must have come from a different one before.

“I don’t know, you cave flying out of one of the whirl pools so I don’t really know what island you came from.” Jiru said, his nervousness probably showing. Every time he got nervous his tail flame started to flicker, and it was flickering like crazy right now. “But I’m sure we can get back to the island you were on before.” He pointing to the cave he just came out from. “There’s a channel of caves that connect all the islands. So if we take the right route through them, I’m sure we can get you back to the one you were on before this one. I can even light the way.”

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:58 am

Whirl Islands | Dawn
    [3]

Eagle was slightly taken back; they talked as if they were a team. We don't even know each others names! The fact that the red shell was a Pokemon was a no-brainer, but that it would casually ask a question as if they knew one another all their lives? And the Charmander easily giving its life to the Shuckle to simply help it? That's where the Blaziken was puzzled. He once knew how to help, but the infection had shook his nerves, and his trusting abilities. The scene before him seemed unattached from what he was used to nowadays.

Shaking the water from his feet, Eagle stood to his full height, and noticed that his companions were a little too... short for him. He sighed- he could not turn down a plea for help, no matter how reckless it had been. His trainer had been exactly like that, even up to the day the two of them were ripped apart. And, what other time will he ever meet living Pokemon again? With Arceus' blessing, he was going to stick with them a while longer yet.

"I'll come. You'll never know what's in these caves." He told the other two, taking a look at the cave opening. For a second, Eagle swore he saw a shadow flitting across in the depths of the cave, but a blink of an eye and he saw no more. Hm.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

Whirl Islands, Dawn(2)

They seemed so freindly. From what Ariel could gather, they didn't even know each other. Strange Pokemon, in a strange land, putting their lives at risk just to help a stranger. It was kind of... heartwarming. It had been far too long since Ariel had felt a bit of hope. A bit of happiness.

Ariel had been so absorbed in the odd new feeling that she hadn't noticed the Blaziken staring at her. She paniced, retreating deeper into the cave. No... she thought. I need to be more like them. I need to help. It wouldn't be right for her to just watch on the side lines while they worked. She should lend her knowledge of the caves to them.

Ariel gathered her courage and called out from the comfortable darkness, " I-I may be able to help you..."

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 am

Whirl Islands | Dawn

"Great to see everyone's on board. Once we get back to my campgrounds I'll make your favorite berry smoothies, I know because of what you guys are and how you act. I'm sorry but I still haven't gotten either of your names, what are they?" Dr.Jorf looked at the Charmander and back at the Blaziken when he notice him looking in the direction of the cave. He turned and saw nothing but the previously established cave. Jorf turned back to him, "What are you looking at?"

" I-I may be able to help you..." Jorf turned and saw a Sneasel.

"Ah look another friend. I won't approach until you feel comfortable based on the nervousness or fear in your voice. What knowledge do you contain about this place?"
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Whirl Islands, Dawn

“Oh yeah, my name is Shinjiru, but you can just call me Jiru for short.” Jiru had just been reminded that he hadn’t given his name yet. “It’s a pleasure to be of help to pokemon in need.” If it was something Jiru liked, it was to help others. Back with his trainer, when he was busy taking pictures of pokemon, Jiru would sometimes go off and find some pokemon that needed help with something. He enjoyed doing it, and he hoped he would gain some experience in doing so. That was one of the reasons he was able to lvl up at all, since if he didn’t do that he would probably be only at lvl 7 or 8 right now.

"I-I may be able to help you..." At hearing that Jiru looked over at the cave. It was a Sneasel. And it seemed rather shy and uncomfortable. He hadn’t even noticed the pokemon when he had wondered through the caves earlier.

“Great. Thank you very much.” Jiru said with a big smile on his face. “I guess we should get going then.” With that Jiru started to make his way back to the cave were he stood and waited for the others.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Whirl Islands | Dawn
    [4]

Eagle shrugged offhandedly. He supposed he would be stuck with this group for a while. He might as well make the best of it. "I'm Eagle. It's pretty nice to see living Pokemon after a long time." The Blaziken said nonchalantly. Following Jiru, he smiled. He always envied Charizards- being the powerful fire type, as well as being the graceful flying. Eagle stood next to the little Charmander, watching the others. Am I really that tall...?

"Hey Jiru," Eagle spoke to the other Pokemon beside him. "A fire type to another, we gotta be careful. There were rumors going around that my trainer heard. Fire types seem to turn infected more quickly than other types." The Blaziken didn't want to scare the little tyke. "So let's watch each others backs, alright?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Whirl Islands, Dawn(3)

"Ah look another friend. I won't approach until you feel comfortable based on the nervousness or fear in your voice. What knowledge do you contain about this place?" Ariel was shocked by how quickly she had been accepted. Then again, in times like these one needed all the help one could get. "I've... I've been here for a while, so I'm pretty familiar with these caves. I learnt the quickest paths to and from each." Ariel hadn't used her voice in quite some time, and as a result her voice had become somewhat raspy. Kind of like mama...

For once, thinking of her mama made Ariel happy. Perhaps it was because she wasn't alone anymore. The Charmander--Jiru, she believed?--even reminded her of one of her older brothers. She stepped forward to the edge of the cave, in the light, to meet her new teammates properly.

When they were closer, Ariel couldn't help but hear Eagle mention the infected. "You shouldn't have to worry about those here. At least, not near the upper levels, I think. Even then..." Ariel gave a shy smile," I do know how to fight." The pokemon made Ariel feel much happier. Maybe she could become her old self again.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:00 am

Whirl Islands | Dawn

Voices. Devon could hear others talking, but was it just the wind whispering on the rocks of these islands? They all sounded different, so Devon was guessing it wasn't the wind. He wanted to be absolutely sure, and picked up his blue scarf to keep it from getting into the mud and sand before heading off. The voices came from a different part of the island Devon was on, but they couldn't be that far away. As he trotted on four paws in the direction of the voices, Devon's ears pricked up as he got close enough to actually hear some words;
    "....I do know how to fight."
    The voice sounded like a female, and raspy in a sort of way. Devon's spirits lifted; if it was talking, it couldn't be one of the undead Pokemon; they didn't talk. He quickly adjusted the fur covering his left eye and let go of his scarf before going forward to see who was there.

Devon could only recognize a Sneasel and a Charmander; the larger red Pokemon with ferocious-looking talons and the smaller, red-shelled one were unknown to him. Devon was nervous; what if they tried to attack him as Luna had done?
    Being afraid will only make it worse. Slightly less fearful, Devon stepped forward and into sight.
    "Hello," he greeted the others, noticing they didn't have the attributes of an Infected, and that helped keep his voice steady.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 am

Whirl Islands/Dawn (1)

After wondering so much around Johto, JokerMime was starting to get bored...He needed new things to play with. HE MUST TO! But for days he didn't had found any. Not even other infected satisfied his sadist needs to torture and mutilate others by tearing them appart bit by bit. He decided it was time to find a new place...He was able to remember of a few islands...but he had to go across sea...How would he be able to? He started using his pantomime to crawl his way to the islands...True it was a very tiring, hard and complicated task. Specially for someone that is practically dead.

But never the less, his bloodlust still made him continue, even if his concetration was something hard to keep on check. He would get distracted easily by the things he would see below on the sea. Which sometimes made him fall into the water and he had to crawl his way back to a safe distance from it...We wouldn't want him to drown or be eaten by any other infected, now would we? Not yet at least.

Once he reached the beach he groaned shaking his body to get the water away and tried to look around for anything to play with, as the scent of new land made his smile grow wider and wider.

Last edited by Venonat on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 am

Whirl Islands | Morning

The doctor could see Eagle's expresion to whenever Jorf was being friendly and wanted to explain it to him. "Now look here Eagle is see your little lone wolf attitude your trying to pull, ok, I see things like this. And in case you didn't notice before there's a problem in this world going on and I think we all need each other as much as we can to help out. So if you have a problem with that I'd like you to search this island with less difficulty than with us. If not the quit the B S and start being happy you have people to work with."

"Hello," Jorf looked over and saw a friendly Pikachu come out where Ariel had came.

"Just a second let me ask our "friend" here if its ok to say hi and have some common f!@#ing courtesy around here." Jorf looked towards Eagle "Is it ok cause maybe he'll help you guys out with your water issue instead of you two protecting each other." Looks towards Jiru. "No offense to you friend."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Whirl Islands, Morning

Jiru didn’t like the way Jorf was talking to Eagle. There was nothing wrong in wanting to help out each other cause they were the same type. Beside Eagle was right that fire types change faster then any other type. He had seen it happen first hand to a Ninetails after it got bitten on the leg. Besides, it wasn’t his fault he had issues with water. If his tail got wet he would most likely die. But Jorf also had a point, instead of looking out for a fellow pokemon that was the same type as yourself; you should be looking out for other types as well. Jiru would have done that anyway, but the reminder was grateful.

“No offence taken, after all, you are right.” Jiru looked up at Eagle. “We need to look out for everyone, instead of just ourselves. We may both be fire types, but that doesn’t make us any different then any other pokemon. So we need to look out for our fellow living pokemon regardless of their type.”

After saying that he walked over to the Pikachu. “Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Shinjiru, but you can just call me Jiru for short.” He made a friendly smile and extended his hand for a handshake. Meeting new friends always made him feel worm inside, well, wormer then usual.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:27 am

Whirl Islands | Morning
    [5]

Eagle had actually started to respect the Shuckle for the general calmness that he held, but with the sudden reprimanding tone the Blaziken felt riled up. Take three deep breaths... one... two... oh you know what- "Look Shuckle; I don't know if you've been laying low in the wild, but I've seen my own teammates turn into zombies and attempt to kill me. My trainer was snatched away and gone before my very eyes. In the end, I was left all alone in a region I barely know.

"Every time I close my eyes I see my friends dismembered and bloody- it's just hard for me to adjust to the sudden friendliness." Eagle hissed, feeling angry. "When I asked Jiru to 'look after one another', I meant that he would kill me himself if I ever became infected." The Blaziken then slapped himself on the face. Damn, I'm turning into my trainer with each passing day. Giving a sigh, Eagle slowly clutched and released his talons, letting out his frustration. "But you're right, and I'm sorry." One... two.... thr-

He took notice of the Pikachu nearby, and an empty feeling opened in his stomach. What a first impression that must have been.

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Whirl Islands/Morning (2)

Consumed by his insanity he needed to "play" with something. But there was nearly anything around...his stomach growled with hunger as he looked around for something to eat or play...and he saw something...A young Machop wandering around.

Grinning widely he creeped closer to the Fighting type Pokemon, although the Machop was startled with the continous giggling of Jokermime and once he spotted the Barrier Pokemon, he fled. Not wanting it to go away, JokerMime quickly started to run after the Machop, but being an infected he was slightly slower.

The Machop sticked his tongue out at the clown, which made Jokermime boil with anger, he stopped on his tracks and grabbed on a rock, he used his Psychic powers to throw the rock at the Machop, the rock hit one of the Machop's ankles making it trip and fall. Not wasting time he went to claim his prize. The Machop was grabbed and tried to Thrash the Mr.Mime, but having large difference of levels, most likely, it did little damage to the insane infected, which started using Double Slap, slapping and clawing the prey violently and senseless to punish the Machop's attempt to escape. Once finished the Machop had deep cuts into his red cheeks...after that JokerMime grabbed on it's cheeks and violently tugged on it untill he tore them appart. Laughing as if having the best time of all he used his Psychic attack to start throwing the Machop around crashing it against rocks, walls and trees, twisting the body and even slamming it on the ground like a toy.

After the course of several minutes he brought the Machop to himself and poked it...The Machop was still live, although barelly. The bones were heavily damaged and probably crushed to oblivion, to finish the pokemon, JokerMime forced his fingers to sink in the pokemon's chest as he bit the neck. At the same time he tore the pokemon in 2 and ripped the head off. He blinked and dropped the victim. "Well that was fun, who's for chinese?" in his thoughts he could still make jokes...his voice however was a bunch of snarls, maniacal laughter and a few messed up words. The infection of course didn't stop him here and like most infected he needed more...More...MORE!

Last edited by Venonat on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Whirl Islands, Morning(4)

Ariel was shocked by the sudden outburst of her new friends. She kept quiet, though, not wanting to make things worse. It seemed to be a misunderstanding, or a failure of communications, in her opinion.

When Eagle had finished stating his side of the arguement, there was an awkward silence. Is anyone going to say anything...? Ariel wondered. Jiru seemed to answer Ariel's mental question, for no more than a second later he walked over to the Pikachu and greeted him.

Ariel was about to say hello as well, but before she could she heard the most twisted sound in the distance. It almost sounded like like a laugh, but something was off about it. Ariel backed up slightly. She felt her stomach tighten. Is it a...?
    "We should stay here..."

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Whirl Islands | Morning

Dr.Jorf looked at Eagle with a reasured face and gave a reply to him. "Look I'm sorry about your loses in life, I really am. I can't tell you that I've been through the same thing because I haven't. But if you lost friends to these creatures, then that should give you more reason to protect and care for us so you don't lose more friends again. Now I can use your help and I have some berries on one of these islands-" Jorf went up to Eagles left arm and wrapped his arms and legs to it to use his inpenetrable shell as a shield. "-so are you with me or not!"

Ariel spoke up and saying, "We should stay here..."

"Wait why? Is thier somthing wrong?" Jorf heard a psychotic laughter coming from the cave and knew there was trouble. Quietly saying "Everybody hide or take position. Somthing Horrifying is on its way."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 am

Whirl Islands, Morning

Jiru didn’t like the sound of that laughing coming from the caves. And it seemed to be getting closer. His smile was now a frown, and he looked more serious. "Everybody hide or take position. Somthing Horrifying is on its way." Jorf said. Jiru knew his flame would draw attention, but he hid anyway. Whatever was in the cave, he knew he wouldn’t have a change of taking.

“I think we should all hide, whatever’s in there will hopefully find this islands deserted and move onto the next one. But that’s only if he had stay quite as much as still.” Jiru said. Being small and weak, you needed to find your own way of surviving. And this tactic worked for him before, so why not know. He over to a medium sized pile of rocks that would be able to hide him and hid. He made sure to cover his flame, so that it wouldn’t flicker and give him away. He hoped the others were also hiding.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 am