Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Negative10
Storm
8 posters

The WHIRL Team

Anonymous

The WHIRL Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The WHIRL Team

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 pm

(skip me, he's just waiting for the others)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 pm

-Picture isn't working at the moment-
    Whirl Island | Morning

Blaze heard Eve wake up and ask "Ezio, Blaze, um... what happen?" "Oh, well the tunnel rumbled and some rocks fell, Jiru went down into the tunnel, and that's what happened." Blaze responded. Blaze saw Eve move about and ask for 'paper or something to write with.' "Here I've got something similar to that I think." The fire type announced as he shuffled through his bag and handed Eve three pieces of yellow-tinted paper. "Those should be good enough right?" He asked as he placed the paper near the fluffy normal pokemon. He fixed his gaze upon the evolution pokemon as she started humming and started glowing.

((OoC: sorry for the short posts and the no images I've been busy and My computer is being uncooperative.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Whirl Island | Morning

"Oh, well the tunnel rumbled and some rocks fell, Jiru went down into the tunnel, and that's what happened." Eve open an eye and nodded at Blaze as she continued to hum. She then heard Blaze speak again, "Here I've got something similar to that I think. Those should be good enough right?" The fire type said as he pulled some yellow paper out of his bag and placed them next to young Eevee. She smiled her thanks and took her still blood-stained paws and placed it on one of the three pieces of paper.

She continued to hum, but her deep brown eyes were now open as she gazed down at the paper. She had nothing to write with, but she could always write the charm in blood, but her father told her doing that was dangerous. She stopped humming and sighed. Her marks stopped glowing and she looked at her paws. There was blood on them, but it was dried blood. She shook her head and place a paw in her mouth and bit down, hard. She winced at the pain and took the paw from her mouth as she placed it on the paper and started to hum again. Her marks started to glow again as she started to write in her own blood.

She used her claws and sliced the one paper into about four different pieces and on each piece of paper wrote a single word in Irish. Cosaint... Then she picked up two pieces of paper and gave onto Blaze and Ezio. She gave Blaze the two pieces of paper she did not use and smiled at him, Please keep these until I ask for them again alright Blaze? She then took the remaining two pieces and her fathers charm and placed them in her neck fur. Her marks were still glowing, but it was a faint glow now.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat May 19, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Whirl Island||Morning(1)

Wyome sighed, she had been lost for days. With a weary grumble the tired Clefairy slouched and sat down against a tree. She wasn't even sure what the day of the week was. "Has it really been so long since I've been lost?"Wyome said to herself softly. It had been quite a while since Wyome last saw any other survivors and getting caught in the middle of that storm probably wasn't the best idea.

Now the little Fairy Pokemon had no idea where she was. Or if she was even still on the island.Wyome hoped she was, she didn't think that she could manage off this island anymore. At least not without a trainer or another survivors. As it was this place was barely survivable for the Fairy Pokemon.
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Whirl Island *~* Morning

"I see... I guess I should be thanking you then." The Charmeleon said, giving a smile. Meloetta felt guilt nonetheless, she killed. It was usually against her kind just to do such a sin, "That clown has been giving us a lot of trouble, and killed many of our friends." 'An eye for an eye... Causes the world to go blind' The Legendary thought sadly. "Yes, she was here, though not anymore. I don't know where she is now. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful." The Legend felt her hopes for searching the other legends drop. That lost Music Pokemon couldn't help, but feel like some sort of idiot for being this close, yet so far.

She managed a smile, "It's alright, any information will help me." She glanced at the rocks that had crushed the Mr. Mime, then back at the direction the Fire-type came from, "Could you help me get out of here? I'm sorry for asking much from you, but I got lost in this cave myself." She was flushed with embarassment as she looked down to her feet, hiding her face. "Just need to find the Legends as quickly as possible."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 am

((A little busy at the moment, so please skip.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Whirl Islands | Morning

Ezio got the piece of paper he recieved from Eve and read it. "Heh, cosaint. That means 'protection' right? Me knowing Italian myself, you pick up a few things from the neighboring languages. Thanks." He gave a smile of appreciation to her for the gift and would later give his own protection to her himself. "Hmm. They seem to be taking a while to come back. You two should stay until I come back." Ezio said to Blaze and Eve.

Ezio walked through the caves searching for where the sound must've came from and where the others might be. He reached that point, see a pile of rocks on what seemed to have been that dreaded clown. "I knew I had a good feeling." He looked near the pile and saw the pokemon Meloetta. Shocked, Ezio quickly bowed down to her and began to speak, "The legend of Music! It is an honor to meet you." Nearby Jiru was also here, speaking to Meloetta. "I guess it's over and we can leave. Where's Ariel?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:18 pm

(Ooc: Sorry, I have the cursed writers block, just say Blaze thanks Eve for the charm and is awkwardly waiting for the group to regroup.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:39 am

(Skip please. Just say that Eve nodded at Ezio and curled up next to Blaze)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Whirl Islands | Morning (1)

Pouria was just swimming in the nearby water as he got his daily swim in for the day so that he will be wet for a bit. After a bit he began to get out of the water and on the land. It was time for him to continue his search for his two fellow Pokemon partners Panthera and Sunshine. He had promised Hikaru that he will find the two of them and that the three of them will return to her and he was planning on keeping that promise. The sun hit the gem on his head, causing it to glimmer a bit, as well as caused his four pointed star to be more apparent. He lifted one of his hands to touch the necklace around his neck with the letter H on it. Pouria began walking around the area hoping to find some survivors since he knew it will be better to travel in groups then alone with the infected out there. I wonder if there is anyone around here at all to be honest. I know this place has became dangerous lately, Pouria said softly to himself.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue May 15, 2012 1:24 pm

((Please skip as I have very little for Jiru to do at the moment.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Whirl Islands | Morning

Ezio went back to Eve and Blaze to report the good news. "Seems as though that clown has finally been rid of. And we can now move to our next problem, getting off this island and back to the mainland." Ezio ran outside to see if there could be anything of use on the shore. Sand and rocks. Both materials that would be difficult to form anything with and would sink the second it hit the water. Swimming was obviously not an option, those spinning whirlpools would send them deep into the ocean, most likely causing you to drown. Not to mention Jiru and Blaze losing their flames and dieing as well. The safest way seemed to be through the skies.

Ezio was never one to be able to construct large contraption, and those golbat in the cave seemed too light to carry some of our heavier, that is if we were able to tame them. No one could fly either, so that idea was out. Ezio gave up and went back to the caves for some help. "Unless you want to be like 'cavemen' for the rest of your lives, I think we need to come up with a way to get out of here."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Whirl Island| Morning

"Unless you want to be like 'cavemen' for the rest of your lives, I think we need to come up with a way to get out of here." Blaze heard Ezio talk about escaping. Blaze looked over too Eve, then back at Ezio. "Maybe we could build some kind of bridge with the rocks and sand?" blaze responded. It's better then starving here. He thought to himself. Blaze grabbed at his bag and pulled out a Typhlo-Seal that his mother had given him. He tied it around his neck and felt stronger. "Alright, we should wait for Jiru, maybe see if anyone else is on the Island, and then make a plan or something." The fire type called.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

"Unless you want to be like 'cavemen' for the rest of your lives, I think we need to come up with a way to get out of here." The Eevee heard Ezio say. She thought about what he said. She DID have an idea, but she had no idea if she would be able, let alone wanted, to fine the item for her idea. She sighed and rose to her feet. She winced at the pain in her paw from when she had bit down. She limped over to Ezio and gently lade her head on his side. She was scared of this idea, but she had to tell Ezio and Blaze her thoughts about this situation. That's when Blaze commented.

"Maybe we could build some kind of bridge with the rocks and sand? Alright, we should wait for Jiru, maybe see if anyone else is on the Island, and then make a plan or something." She lowered her ears and she looked out to sea. She could see the shore of some new place, but there was no way these guys could make it. Eve was a good swimmer, but she was worried about this Jiru and Blaze. She shook her head and and rose to her feet. She moved in front of Ezio, but made sure that Blaze could see her too. Um, I have an idea, but... She paused and sucked in a breath as she continued.

I ah, i'm going to need your help in finding something for this idea of mine. The Eevee said as she started to play with her blood covered paws. Well, you guys know that there's no way we can make it to shore, because of the Whirlpools and cause of the fear of losing Blaze and Jiru, but I think I can help with that. She took and breath as she slowly raised her head. Hoping that they were started to catch on to her plan. It's a long shot, but if we can fine these items I need, then I might be able to help. Oh and if this idea is going to work, we need to start building a raft. The Eevee said as she looked from Ezio to Blaze, hoping at least one of them had catch on to what item's she was requesting they look for.

(Edit: I'm not sure if you guys can even guess what item's Eve wants so here they are : One WATER STONE and One WHIRLPOOL TM

Edit #2: Well from what bulbapedia says, Whirlpool's not a TM in the 5 gen which kinda sucks but instead let's see if we can find the Surf HM)

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat May 26, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 am

Whirl Island | Morning(2)

Wyome's ears perked up. She heard something that sounded like a voice.'Another living? After all this time?' she thought, peeking curiously through the foliage. She saw an Eevee, and some other pokemon. None of them looked infected so she thought she would introduce herself. "Um h-hello there!" Wyome called, walking out of the underbrush as fast as her little legs could carry her.

The Fairy Pokemon was so excited to see another living creature that it was impossible for her to hide it. She wandered out with a large smile and approached the group. Perhaps she was too excited, of course it was not unusual for her. Wyome had been easy to make happy, even before the epidemic. Now she just needed a friend that she could be happy with. However none of the pokemon before her struck her as the ideal friend. She would just have to wait and see.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Whirl Island | Morning (2)

Pouria lifted his beak up in the air and sniff around. Soon he caught the scent of some Pokemon not too far ahead of him. His sense of smell may not be as good as a canine's smell but he was able to smell things not to far from him. And from the scent he was catching now he believe he may be able to make some friends while on this island. He knew that somehow he had to get off this place and find some food but he couldn't bring himself to leave these others behind especially when they are living Pokemon like he is. So he began to walk towards them and soon he heard voices. He wasn't able to make out what they were saying but he could tell that one of the voices sounded excited about something. After a few more feet of walking he soon saw a small group of Pokemon. There was an Eevee, a Breloom, a Clefairy, and two fire types he can recognized as a Quilava and a Charmeleon. Knowing that he be better off making himself known so he won't be accidentally attacked he called out quietly but still loud enough so they all could hear him, Hello there, what are all of you doing here on this island. He moved gracefully, like he did when he was in contests, and moved closer to the group but still stayed far enough back so that they wouldn't feel threaten by him, especially the fire types since he had a huge advantage over them.
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Tue May 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Whirl Island *~* Morning

"The legend of Music! It is an honor to meet you." A voice called out, breaking Meloetta out of her little saddening mood. The Legend felt her face get flushed in red, it was rare anyone would remember her, but she gave a smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." As the Breloom went over to the Charmeleon, he soon left as he got an answer, the humanoid Pokemon skipping over to the Fire-type, "I must thank you for helping me with Jirachi, as a gift, I shall present you a flute yes?" Before the Fire Starter could give a reply, the Music Pokemon immediately grabbed the wet mud on the cave floor, crafting a flute in a matter of seconds as she hummed a tune. The flute was solid white, taking the shape of a Recorder, the edges were etched with music notes.

She placed the flute within the Charmeleon's claws with a smile, "I must take my leave. However, because I now know the way out (though it was thanks to the Breloom as I noted his directions), I present you a flute that has the ability to call me over~" She hopped off towards the exit, but froze for a second before glancing back, "But use it only for emergencies. It can only be used once!" She continued hopping off, passing by an Eevee, Golduck, Clefairy, and Quilava along the way. Meloetta gave a goodbye as she danced along towards the exit. One step closer to her legend comrades.

[Ooc: It was nice roleplaying with you all :') I shall now float to a different team~]
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm

((Skip, I had a perfectly fine post ready, but then this damn internet just ups and crashes on me, making me lose everything I just typed! And now my bad day, just got a whole lot worse D<

Basicly, Jiru accepted Meloettas gift, and put it around his neck with the bell and feather so he wont lose it before going back to the others where he hears a little of Eve's plan. He keeps it to himself that he is close to evolving, thus giving them an airborn way off the island, cause he is curius about this idea that Eve is cooking up.

That is basicly all there is, now, excuse me while I go and and try to calm down...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:51 am

Whirl Islands | Morning

Ezio heard the idea of both Blaze and Eve and thought hard about both of them. Then, as he was remembering, a flashback of when he was looking towards the water earlier. Ezio remebered seeing a flash of light from the water but just barely saw. Before he would go back to investigate, a Clefairy with the biggest and nicest smile that Ezio had ever seen. In response he smiled back. Hello there, what are all of you doing here on this island. Ezio laughed at the question because of its answer, "Trying to get off of it." Ezio turned around to see another living, a Golduck, now in their ranks. Ezio then introduced himself to the two newcomers, "Hello to both of you, I'm Ezio Auditore."

After waiting for a response from each of them, Ezio walked back outside to see what the shining light was. Seconds after coming out, he saw the light again. A disk it seemed at the seafloor. This might've been the only chance to see it and would be difficult to describe where it is to the others. So he went in. After one splash in the water, practically every infected inside heard and went to his location. Tentacool's, Chinchou's, Magikarp's, everything wanting him. About halfway down he saw the disk, but was losing breath and energy. He knew he wouldn't make it. Ezio turned around, waiting for them all to surround him, and for the moment, time seemed to had slowed down. once close enough, Ezio released every last single one of his Seed Bombs in all direction around him. Some of them ate the bombs, some didn't. But eventualy all of them went, boom. Explosions everywhere, bouncing Ezio around like a ragdoll and killing all infected nearby.

Ezio was unconscius, floating in the water wounded. It wouldn't be long before a second wave would come to eat him up. Was this the end?

(not dead and not planning on it. Eve's going to rescue him.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 am

Whirl Island| Morning

"Um h-hello there!" Blaze heard something call. He turned to the sound of the voice and saw a Clefairy. He was about to speak up when he heard another voice. "Hello there, what are all of you doing here on this island?" A Golduck appeared near the group. Blaze was about to introduce himself, but a Meloetta hopped past them and then disappeared. "You'd think I'd be used to abnormal by now." Blaze mumbled.

He turned back towards the group and noticed Jiru and Ezio were back. Ezio gave his introduction and then gave his, "I'm Blaze." He said with pride. Blaze watched Ezio walk over to the edge of the water and then jump in. Blaze jumped backwards to avoid the splash. Blaze saw a bunch of creatures swimming towards where his friend had landed, maybe a dozen infected. Blaze pulled off his bag and dug around, searching for one of the seed bombs he was given earlier. He threw it into the water and fired a Flame burst after it. He turned around and yelled, "Ezio needs help, he went into the water!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

The Eevee looked at the two new faces and smiled ever so slightly. H-hello. My name is Eve. The Evolution pokemon said as she bowed her head slightly. She was lost in her thought's when she was covered in water. She blinked and heard Blaze, "Ezio needs help, he went into the water!" Eve looked to the water just as the explosions went off. She was splashed with more water, but she didn't care at the moment. She looked around for something, anything that would help. She ran to Blaze, Blaze, can you watch my stuff for a sec? Eve didn't wait for an answer because as soon as she got the charms out from under her neck fluff, she tied her mothers Focus Sash around her leg and plunged into the water.

As soon as her body hit the water, her mind cleared and she started to swim. Eve always loved the feeling of swimming. It was something she loved to do and she loved the feeling of being free, but right know she had to safe Ezio. She blinked open her eyes in the water and they started to sting, but she blinked it away as she looked for Ezio. She hadn't relised she was being charged by a undead Sharpedo. She turned just in time and in stead of being eaten, she was smacked aside. Then the shark turned around and came back at her. Eve swam to the surface and took in a deep breath and dove back down just as the Sharpedo jumped out of the water.

Eve used her Run Away ability and her Quick Attack to get as far away from the shark as she could. She swished her head back and forth as she looked for the Breloom. Then she saw him. He had sunk to the bottom and was laying next to some kind of disc. She swam forward as best she could and grabbed Ezio. The Breloom was out cold and Eve was losing air fast. She used Quick Attack a few more times and for a sec was safe at the surface till something started to pull on her tail and she relised, she had swam to close to the Whirlpool's. She gasped and pushed Ezio away from the Whirlpool. She could see someone coming to help and she scream, SAVE EZIO!! And her head was pulled underwater.

The water twisted and churned as the Eevee's limp body was tossed around. For a moment she was tossed around in one area, then she began to sink. As she sank farther and farther into the depths, her conscious was flickering in and out. She could see the glowing eyes of the undead all around her, waiting for the Whirlpool to spit her out, but it never did. It just keep spinning her further and further into the darkness and as she got closer to the bottom, something caught her eye.A stone.....Could it be? She reached out her paw with the last bit of her strength. Just as her paw was about to touch the stone, everything lit up in a brilliant white light. The small pokemon was bathed in a warm light and Eve wondered if she could really help the others. Could she really do what the others could? Could she protect the others with her own strength? She would have to wait to find out.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:38 am

Whirl Island | Morning(3)

Wyome was so confused she had no idea what was happening. One moment everything was fine, next people were screaming. The sensitive ears of the Clefairy could not handle it. So she fled, running off in the most convenient direction. Stumbling through bushes and out of the way of other obstacles Wyome came across an un-infected Lapras.

Scared and easily frightened by loud sounds the Fairy Pokemon jumped onto the Ferry Pokemon's back. "Please take me away from here." Wyome begged. The kind Lapras obliged, not having had any company for the past year. Wyome was then ferried of the island and away from the loud screaming noises.

((OoC- Exit post because putting in inactive seeing as how the character I originally made this character to be friends with is no longer on the team there is no longer a point to this character.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 am

Whirl Island | Morning (3)

Everything seemed to happen fast to Pouria as he watch the Eevee yell something before she jump into the water and began swimming. He could tell that there were infected and undead in the water so he knew he couldn't let her go alone. He quickly dived into the water after her and began to use Aqua Jet to help boost up his speed. When he saw that Eve was able to get to Ezio but she also got caught into the Whirlpool while he heard yelling to save Ezio. All Pouria could do was nod before he grabbed the Breloom and used Aqua Jet and Zen Headbutt against any of the infected that got in his way making sure that Ezio stayed safe with him inside his Aqua Jet. He was close to reaching the surface when he saw a bright light coming behind him. He turned and saw that the white glow was coming from where Eve had been last. ~Is she evolving? And if so what form is she evolving into?~ he asked himself but knew that he had to get Ezio out of the water first so he went fully to the surface and gently place Ezio on the shore. He pick him up the best he could and took him to the others before setting him down. "Look after him I'm going to go back and help Eve" he said before he nodded, hoping that they heard him, before he dived into the water and headed back to where Eve was and began to fight the infected that came after him.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:49 am

((Please skip me once again. I have a lot of things to do right now and so I can't post. But I shall have Jiru do something next round.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm

(I'm going to be gone for the next week, so for now Ezio is still unconscious and anybody can rescue him or move him around if we leave the island.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 am