Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive)

Anonymous

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) Empty Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) Chidor10

Item-A blue blanket his best friend gave him
    Gender-Male
    Age-Young Adult
    Species-#523 Zebstrika the Thunderbolt Pokemon
    Height-5'03"
    Weight-175.3lbs

Pokedex Entry-Zebstrika, the Thunderbolt Pokémon and the evolved form of Blitzle. Zebstrika can be dangerous when angry, shooting lightning in all directions from its mane. It is lightning fast and when running at full gallop, thunder echos through the air.
    Level-27
    Ability-Motor Drive
    Nature-Lonely
    Characteristics-Good endurance
    Moves-Shock Wave(Level
    Thunder(TM)
    Giga Impact(TM)
    Flame Charge(TM)

History- Chidori was born a runty Blitzle on a ranch in Unova. Due to his size, Chidori was not allowed to leave with the herds when they went to run. He was instead the ranch owner's son's pet. Chidori loved that little kid and the little kid loved him. The little boy gave Chidori his name and his blanket saying they were best buddies now. Chidori didn't fully understand what a best buddy was but accepted his name knowing to come when he was called and playfully accepted the childish orders the boy gave him. The little boy was however very sickly and couldn't always get up to play with him. Chidori did not understand this either. He would nudge his little friend up to his feet and be his crutch when he couldn't walk himself. The little boy eventually grew stronger because of Chidori and the two played more and more everyday. There came the day that the little boy showed him where the herds went to run everyday. Chidori was eagerly fascinated by the wide open space and was elated when the boy let him go play. He was having lots of fun running around when he heard his friend scream like something was killing him. Chidori rushed back to him to find his friend had been knocked unconscious by the herd running down his hiding spot. Thinking his friend was dead, Chidori laid next to him waiting to die as well but luck would have that the boy woke him up in a panic. A Beartic was coming at them but it looked odd. It's fur was stained with blood and purple blotches. Chidori pawed furiously at the ground warning it away. Even Blitzles knew to warn bigger things away. The Beartic gashed his face open showing it didn't care. Then it turned on his buddy. Chidori got up and reared up on his hind legs. That was his buddy not bear food! He evolved into Zebstrika and smashed the Beartic's skull with a Doublekick attack. Chidori carried his boy home where the family praised him for saving their only child.

Chidori and the boy couldn't go outside anymore because of the "others" but they were fine as long as no one separated them. The little boy showed Chidori these discs that had moves in them and he taught him alot of cool things. He also taught Chidori what a brofist was. Which Chidori enjoyed to no end. Chidori was completely content with life. But nothing stayed good for long. Chidori was playing in some paint with his buddy who insisted on patting his side while he had bright blue paint on his hand when his mother picked the boy up and carried him away. Chidori followed her curious where she was taking him. They got into a car and drove off with the little boy looking back at Chidori with a panicked expression. Chidori snorted and charged after them not liking how far away they were taking his friend. They came to a train station which took his boy farther away from him but Chidori pressed on not caring how bad his legs and shoulders burned. The train stopped at a port where Chidori was reunited with his boy for a moment. His little buddy gave him some apples and petted him before a big man separated them with a whip to Chidori's face making his scarred face hurt worse then ever. Then the family got on the boat which Chidori could no longer follow. His boy stood next to the rail of the ship and raised up his fist to him. Chidori whined and held up one of his hooves in response. Their last brofist... Chidori watched the boat until he could no longer see it and even then sat waiting for it to bring his boy back to him. Then the others came with bloody fangs and claws trying to make a meal out of him. Chidori roared with righteous rage and killed them all. He wasn't going to die... He was going to live and see his best friend again. Chidori looked at the blanket on his back then at the ocean before setting off to find his own way to his friend...

Appearance-He has a long scar from a Beartic and a whip on his eye. His shoulder muscles are much more pronounced and his legs are slimmer with muscle from chasing the train down. Under his blanket is a really small handprint in blue paint from the last day he was with his boy

Personality-Chidori is mostly sad and lonely due to the loss of his one and only friend but he has a soft spot for younger things as they remind him of his friend. He is severely protective of his blanket and will kill anyone who touches it without his permission. Chidori can pick up speed very quickly and can stay at top speed for awhile

User Notes-Chidori will press others for information about the humans as he is trying to return to his boy as soon as possible. He understands human language and words
    but can't write it for obvious reasons

Last edited by Tyranno on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) Empty Re: Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive)

Post by Baloo Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Oh Brother you really made Chidori a profile!Yay! I think you need to take the background off though
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) Empty Re: Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive)

Post by Zapdos Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 am

You are only allowed one characteristic, fellow survivor! B]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 am

Sorry ^^ I fixed it
    Thanks for correcting me Mr Zapdos
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:10 am

Err... Like that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:15 am

Thanks for helping me Ciana ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 am

Baloo was right everyone here is friendly ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 am

Images with white backgrounds are not allowed in Epidemic Johto for profile images. You can always ask in the Artist Alley Requests/Commissions thread to get the white background removed.

Until then, you can use a temporary image instead such as this one (specify that it's a temporary image!). Keep in mind, however, that this cannot be your official image you use when rping in a team, because it doesn't contain the blue blanket item that Chidori holds. Alternatively, you can get this image edited so that it contains a blue blanket; any image is fine just as long as it has a transparent background and contains all items/special markings that the pokémon itself has.

Welcome to Epidemic Johto, hope you enjoy your stay here. (: Most people are very nice and willing to help, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you're ever confused.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:03 am

I'll get right to that thank you ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:05 pm

This character..... is awesome.

Well done. I look forward to seeing him in action.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Thanks to you, I'm not the newest newbie anymore. ;p

Anyway, I like the looks of this new character. =D I melted inside when I read about the blue handprint he has on his side... found that especially adorable.

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) RosaChallenge
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

desktop||starbits shop||trainersona
    ♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) 280
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:24 am

Thanks guys ^^
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 am

The character looks good dear, I just have a couple of notes:

His level is fairly high, despite his age, due to the fact that he was never a trained Pokemon. He was more or less like a pet. Without a background in training he wouldn't have been able to gain the experience necessary to level so high or even evolve.

As far as his moveset, Blitzle and Zebstrika can learn Flame Charge naturally, but I suppose you can use a TM if you want.

Those are my only notes. Please consider revising and then I will look at him for approval.

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) 3Br5nS6

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotChidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 am

How's that?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Approved.

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) 3Br5nS6

Chidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotChidori the Lonely Zebstrika(inactive) UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am