Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Suicune
Mewtwo
renegade
Drago
Min
Houndoom
Abysswalker
Snitch
12 posters

The UNDERGROUND Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The UNDERGROUND Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The UNDERGROUND Team

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Route 35 | Late Morning [13]

“I-I’d rather move on, I... I lost two friends there... in such a short space of time,” Alice frowned, but then gasped at the sudden realization, she lowered her head in respect, Rodolfo did the same gesture, towards his friends up above the Gardevoir supposed, “I think the city would be disappointing for you, Alice. Not to mention dangerous,” The Pyschic type wishing to see her home gulped down her emotions, blinking at the Charizard along with the Unova Pokemon who stated her opinion. She gave a slight nod, acknowledging them, also accepting that she would not see her home ever again.

Byrant perked up, "There's a place north of here, I think. Cherryteak, or Ecruwood, something like that. Would that be a better place to go?" Alice wanted to laugh at the Dinosaur for getting the names mixed up, but she didn't want to be rude, "We could try gathering some supplies, that's for sure. Shelter too. Even though it's just morning, we should try to sustain our hunger... Right?" She turned over to the Fire-type, unsure, "But really, it's up to you on where to go."
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 am

Route 35 || Late Morning [35]

Apparently, both Marilyn and Byrant were not particularly desperate to go to Goldenrod either, and Rodolfo felt a pang of guilt for disappointing the Gardevoir. The dinosaur suggested a couple of places that meant nothing to the Charizard, but he nodded enthusiastically nevertheless. He had no idea what these Cherryteak and Ecruwood places were, having spent all his life restricted to the valley in which his ancestors had called home. Smiling pleasantly, flexing his wings slightly, Rodolfo turned his attention to Alice as she spoke, fearing that she would react badly to the vote against the nearby city.

"We could try gathering some supplies, that's for sure. Shelter too. Even though it's just morning, we should try to sustain our hunger... Right? But really, it's up to you on where to go."

The Charizard was relieved that she didn’t mind, or at least, made out that she didn’t. Wringing his wrists, the guilt still gnawing away at the back of his mind, the dragon nodded his head lightly in response. But as the psychic’s gaze returned to him, Rodolfo’s eye widened in surprise. Was she asking him? Glancing to the others in utter disbelief, the Charizard realized that the group was looking to him for leadership. Months of banishment for dishonouring his family and a solid reputation as a coward, Rodolfo was slightly taken aback at the sudden change of events. Shaking himself out of his daze, his jaw hanging open, lost for words, Rodolfo quickly cleared his throat, averting his attention to the floor.
    “Well... uh... I...” The pressure was kicking in; the Charizard had taken to the habit of aggresively wringing his wrists. “Okay. Maybe, uh... head to this Ecru-wood place, and pick up any supplies on the way?” Oblivious to the town’s true name or whether he was pronouncing it successfully, he looked to Bryant midway to check that he wasn’t making a complete fool out of himself. Chuckling awkwardly, he offered a crooked smile, moving to walk on all fours. “So... uh, what way, Bryant?” He asked smiling, clueless to what exactly their destination was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Route 35|Late Morning (13)

"There's a place north of here, I think. Cherryteak, or Ecruwood, something like that. Would that be a better place to go?" Marilyn knew what he was talking about! "It's Ecruteak City! It's where I'm from!" She felt a slight shove coming from Nikki, who was still learning to fly.

"We could try gathering some supplies, that's for sure. Shelter too. Even though it's just morning, we should try to sustain our hunger... Right? But really, it's up to you on where to go." Alice said. Rodolfo was in agreement. "Well... uh... I... Okay. Maybe, uh... head to this Ecru-wood place, and pick up any supplies on the way? So... uh, what way, Bryant?" Marilyn looked at Bryant. "Just in case you don't know the way, I'll be more than happy to lead us to Ecruteak."
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 pm

((Skip please, Say Bryant allowed Marilyn to take the lead. ;]))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Route 35 | Late Morning [14]

Rodolfo stuttered a bit - Alice even thought he clenched his fists! But she took that as imagination - able to reply within a few moments of time, “Okay. Maybe, uh... head to this Ecru-wood place, and pick up any supplies on the way?” Marilyn happily perked up, "Just in case you don't know the way, I'll be more than happy to lead us to Ecruteak." Ah, yes, the Unova Pokemon earlier spoke of her once living there. Just as Alice as was with Goldenrod, though the Gardevoir had to admit, jealously flickered in her. 'To be able to return to her home...' The Psychic-type shook her head, thinking like that would get her no where.

She clapped her hands together, giving her smile, "So we will all follow Marilyn yes? We can all gather supplies on the way, I know a couple of Sitrus berry trees that are untouched of the infection." Alice gave a hopeful glance at the other Pyschic-type, though she was hasty upon going over to 'Ecruteak', the Gardevoir really wanted to go away from her home. She was too close, and she must cut all connections.

'...Mmmm... I see your future! You must cut all ties with what you love the most.'
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 am

Route 35 || Late Morning [36]

Marilyn confirmed that she knew the route to Ecruwood, Ecruteak – whatever it was called, and Rodolfo smiled broadly in response. At least the majority of the group weren’t as clueless to the region’s geography as he was. Calming himself down now that the two psychics were assuming leadership, responsibility for where they were headed, Rodolfo took a moment to watch Nicki growing accustomed to his new form.

“So we will all follow Marilyn yes? We can all gather supplies on the way, I know a couple of Sitrus berry trees that are untouched of the infection."

“Great,” The Charizard grinned politely, half-distracted by the Togetic as he emitted an almost paternal chuckle. “Well, let’s get going!” He turned to Marilyn, ushering with his head that she lead the way. Obediently following the psychic-type, Rodolfo wondered exactly what their latest destination would be like – obviously some kind of town or city, but perhaps it wasn’t in quite as bad a state as Goldenrod. Clinging onto the hope that they may eventually surface in a land untouched by the monstrosities of the epidemic, Rodolfo broke into a smile that stretched across the width of his scarred face. Things were going to get better. A turn of luck was exactly what he wanted right now, and with a newly formed group of friends, the Charizard remained optimistic to a moment’s peace in the hellish region.

Suddenly, a thought struck him. Alice had said she’d been a fortune-teller... Slowing slightly to walk alongside the Gardevoir, Rodolfo cleared his throat hesitantly, unsure whether his question would be received well.
    “Um... Alice? You say you were a fortune-teller, right?” The dragon began quietly, his curiosity growing at the chance of discovering what they were all headed for. “A-Are they... accurate?” The Charizard didn’t want to demand anything of the newcomer, but he hoped that his words would be hinting enough for whether it was a good idea to travel to Ecruteak after all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Route 35|Late Morning (14)

Marilyn was fairly suprised when Bryant let her lead the group to Ecruteak. Everyone seemed to be on board with the idea. The newcomer, Alice, also suggested that along the way, they gather supplies. Marilyn nodded, "Yes Alice, that sounds like a great idea."

And with that, Marilyn led the group to Ecruteak City.

(OoC: Short post, sorry...)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm

((Sorry, skip again. >.< Still nothing to really go with. Bryant just follows. :P))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Route 35 | Late Morning [15]

“Um... Alice? You say you were a fortune-teller, right?” Rodolfo asked as they began their way to Ecruteak, Marilyn leading the way, “A-Are they... accurate?” What's with the sudden question? The Gardevoir nodded, "At times, but only one future I can see." She heaved a heavy sigh, "There are choices in life of course, you can only pick one. As for me, I pick one you are probably most likely to choose." The Psychic-type flickered her gaze off to the side of the road and back to the Charizard, it was difficult explaining these things. "Besides seeing the future, I could help tell you your lucky items for the day and such. Or possibly just tell you to find a sign that points out your future. It's a very difficult subject if you ask me."

'It's disappointing I could only see one future,' The Gardevoir thought sadly, 'I barely help anyone, because they always pick something different from my predictions to see if they get a better result.' Her thoughts were broken by the sound of a distant screech, she looked at the sky, seeing nothing in the distance. It must be in her head really. Another sign.

[Ooc: Short sob, and yes, the screech was in her head]
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed May 02, 2012 9:34 am

Route 35 || Late Morning [37]

Rodolfo jumped slightly as he felt a weight on his head, two tiny paws grabbing his horns as a rush of fear swept over the dragon. His body tensed, eyes widening as he froze in his tracks. Straining to see what had caused the sensation, the Charizard eased completely when he heard the familiar voice and a flash of white.
    “Sheesh... You scared me there, Nikki,” Rodolfo admitted airily, offering a hesitant chuckle as the adrenalin gradually dissolved away, his heart returning to a normal pace. He grinned weakly to himself before continuing. “Goldenrod is dangerous though,” His eyes flicked over to the Gardevoir, still eager to hear what she had to say on the subject of fortune-telling; but he felt obliged to give the youngster atop his head an explanation first. “We thought it best to find some food and shelter on the way to Ecruwood instead,” Rodolfo had never caught the city’s exact name.

“At times, but only one future I can see. There are choices in life of course, you can only pick one. As for me, I pick one you are probably most likely to choose. Besides seeing the future, I could help tell you your lucky items for the day and such. Or possibly just tell you to find a sign that points out your future. It's a very difficult subject if you ask me.”

“It sounds it,” Rodolfo struggled to process everything Alice had said, fully agreeing that the subject was as difficult as she’d commented from only a short description. But still, what he had understood sound spectacular. Such an ability that she had just explained seemed a Godsend in these times – then again, maybe it didn’t work that way. Frowning to himself as he mulled over the idea, Rodolfo offered a weak smile. “C-Could you tell our future?” He gestured to the group as a whole, his voice somewhat hesitant as if his request was almost embarrassing. “I mean... can you tell what’s ahead? In Ecruwood?”

(( It’s quite alright, Ciana. C: ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 3:55 am

(Skip.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 pm

((Fuuuuuuu... Skip please, last time, I promise))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu May 10, 2012 2:39 am

Route 35 || Late Morning [38]

"Silly Rodolfo! How could a little thing like me scare you?"

The Charizard chuckled somewhat awkwardly at Nikki’s question, flexing his wings slightly at the thought of a surprise attack. Reluctant to delve into his history and risk evoking all sorts of negative opinions about him, Rodolfo ushered a weak smile at the Togetic.
    “You can never be too careful, Nikki,” He grinned light-heartedly, pushing aside the dangers of the world. Whilst cowardly and jumpy, Rodolfo had adapted well to the epidemic – his senses were acute, spooking at the minutest sounds to escape any potential, lurking threats. However, as he turned back to Alice, his senses had faltered. She was gone! Stopping, he frowned, his head frantically darting about the surrounding area for a glimpse of the elegant pokémon. Nothing.
    “Whe-“ Before he could query the Gardevoir’s disappearance any further, the Togetic almost burst with defiance at the news they were leaving Goldernod.

"L-leave? No! No! We can't leave! Goldenrod is my home! Zoe may still come back for me. I-if you guys are going somewhere else, th-then I am going home!”

Rodolfo felt the pokemon’s body freeze atop his head, knowing full well that Nikki was somehow emotionally attached to the decaying city. He frowned, his eyes flicking to Marilyn and Bryan in a call for some sort of help. He couldn’t handle making decisions, but the realization of how much the city meant to the Togetic was crippling for the Charizard.
    “I-I... uh...” He struggled for words, wringing his wrists again, terrified of a divide in the group. “Wait!” A paw suddenly darted to his head to prevent the Togetic from jumping off – the shuffling of the creature’s body had given the action away .Whilst it was hardly a foolproof method of prevention considering Nicholas could now fly, but Rodolfo felt inclined to do something. “Don’t go! I-I suppose we could go back? If it means that much to you...”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Route 35|Late Morning (15)

"L-leave? No! No! We can't leave! Goldenrod is my home! Zoe may still come back for me. I-if you guys are going somewhere else, th-then I am going home!” Marilyn turned around at the sound of Nikki's voice. The Gardevoir was gone.

Is he really serious? Marilyn thought. Doesn't he know that pretty much every human is dead now?

“Don’t go! I-I suppose we could go back? If it means that much to you...”

Rodolfo's on board with it too?! Dear Arceus...

Marilyn thought of one sentence, and, without knowing, said it out loud. "Everyone's dead. Going back would be pointless!" The Gothorita covered her mouth after realizing what she had said. She looked away from everyone. She was trembling and had tears in her eyes. She had a feeling that everyone, especially Nikki, would probably hate her for that.

"I'm sorry," was all she said, her voice being choked in her tears, before running away from them.

She sat down on a tree stump, burying her face into her small knees as she kept crying.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Route 35|Late Morning (8)

Bryant was disappointed. The prety lady had disappeared! Bryant was going to get to know her... But regarless. It seemed the group had been willing to follow his idea to go to... Ecruteak? Until Nikki spoke up of course. If he wouldn't go to Ecruteak, Bryant had a feeling the others would stay to protect him. But then...

"Everyone's dead. Going back would be pointless!"

Bryant gave a strong shudder. Everyone was dead? How could that be? Bryant had no wish to visit a city full of dead people, or find mout what could have killed them all. "Marilyn!" He called, chasing after the crying pokemon. Bending down, he copied her position, putting his head through his comically shaped knees. "If you go to Ecruteak..." He said, dropping his voice low. "I'll go with you."
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Avalanche is taken out of this team.
    He made no posts, so no death.

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat May 19, 2012 3:14 am

Route 35 || Late Morning [39]

“Everyone’s dead! Going back would be pointless!”

Marilyn’s words were painful. Rodolfo felt a sharp stab in his chest at the cold reality of the world that they currently inhabited. The truth was brutal, heart-rending. His face fell, terrified of how Nikki would respond to such news, but instead, the Gothorita suddenly fled, tears streaming down her elegant face as she blurted out an apology. The Charizard felt his stomach flip, such powerful emotions of sorrow spreading to tarnish his own optimism. Bryant took off after the dark-type, the Charizard instinctively taking a step forward before he felt the Togetic moving atop his head. Tiny paws had wrapped around his horns, as if desperately reaching out for support. The fire-type froze, holding his breath.

“I-I’ll go with you to Ecruteak,”

Rodolfo emitted a slight whine as he finally allowed himself to exhale. He was thankful he couldn’t see the pokémon’s face, scared of the embodiment of pure disappointed that was oozing in his tone alone.
    “I-I’m sorry,” The Charizard couldn’t think of anything else to say. Whilst he was angry that Marilyn had spoken so coldly on the subject, she was, unfortunately, right. It was a ghost-town; blood-stained streets, crumbling buildings and infected lurking around every corner. Never had Rodolfo seen so much death in one place. “Were you looking for someone?” As the words left, the Charizard panicked that it may be the wrong time to query about backgrounds. “Because, they may have got away,” He added reassuringly, his voice calm – it sounded far wiser, older, than the creature it had escaped from. With a slight huff, his eyes wandered in the direction where the others had disappeared to. He didn’t like the group separated – or the concoction of negative emotions brewing amongst them, and he was desperate to put the whole matter to bed. Of course, it was easier said than done. You could never rush grief. Sitting patiently, awaiting Nicholas’ recovery, Rodolfo was silent save the quiet breathing accompanying the gradual fall and rise of his body.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 4:13 am

Route 35|Late Morning (16)

Marilyn didn't know what to do. She wasn't sure on how the others would react. She couldn't go back there after what she had said to them, she was almost certain that they hated her now. Almost.

"Marilyn!" The gothorita's head shot up to the direction of the voice. It was Bryant. He followed her the whole way. She looked away. She didn't want to see anyone, but she didn't want to be rude and scream 'go away'. But he said something that touched the gothorita in the heart.

"If you go to Ecruteak, I'll go with you." Marilyn was in shock. She felt touched by his kindness. Quietly, she hugged the Cranidos and said "Thank you, Bryant. But I am not sure how Rodolfo and Nikki feel the same."

(OoC: If there's any problem with it, I'll edit it.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue May 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Route 35 | Late Morning (9)

"They will. There's no point in going now..." Bryant said, still keeping his voice low. His words sounded much more confident than he truly felt. Was there anywhere left in this world that wasn't completely destroyed? Bryant hoped Ecruteak would be safer... It was their last chance. "Perhaps we should just start moving? They'll decide, and either they'll come after us or they won't..." Bryant didn't want to seperate again, but if the others were going into Goldenrod... It just didn't seem safe.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu May 31, 2012 2:16 am

Route 35 || Late Morning [40]

"O-only if you don't laugh,"

Rodolfo hadn’t been expecting Nicholas’ apprehension, and for a moment, the Charizard feared that he had brought up an unwelcome topic. Surely, if that had been the case, the Togetic would have skimmed over the question or kindly told him to shut up? Smiling at his own meaningless fretting, Rodolfo strained to look to his companion, only just catching glimpse of the creature’s white body.
    “I promise,” Rodolfo held up a claw to his head, extending his smallest finger to the Togetic, offering it to ensure his silence. He wasn’t going to laugh, especially if he had given his word – Rodolfo never broke a promise.

(( Rodolfo pinky promises, but he hasn’t really got a little finger lol. Also, sorry for the short post. :L ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 pm