Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Suicune
Mewtwo
renegade
Drago
Min
Houndoom
Abysswalker
Snitch
12 posters

The UNDERGROUND Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The UNDERGROUND Team - Page 16 Empty Re: The UNDERGROUND Team

Post by Min Thu May 30, 2013 4:05 pm

[OOC: Skip me please! I'm sorry, I don't have access to a comp until very late tonight]
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ecruteak | Early Evening | 23/11

Silence had settled among the group, the ragtag team too spent to really speak much. Little Felix soon took to dozing atop his uncle's back, and Roderick quietly thanked Arceus that the child was getting some rest. He hoped his older passengers would do the same, although he doubted they would simply because they might fall off.

The sun had dipped fairly low in the west as the dragon passed through the narrow, long, green roofed building that served as the town's gate.

They were here, and it looked... horrible...

But, admist the crumbling buildings, there were at least no signs of undead. Perhaps they'd be lucky in finding a place to bed down. Roderick could only hope for the sake of his exhausted passengers, and for his small and defenseless nephew. He would not lose another family member. Would not.

Finding the Pokecenter was easy; its bright red roof easily distinguished it among the other buildings. Extremely run down, but perhaps structurally sound, it might prove to be the place they should try making a night of it at.

The dragon poked his head inside the door. There was no horrible smell that told a tale of death, so perhaps this was one of the cities that had gotten evacuated before things had truly spiraled out of control. The lack of corpses made for a somewhat sanitary living condition, at least for a night.

He walked inside, every sense alert. Just in case.

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am

((OOC: Please skip me. I'm too busy right now. Aushan is half asleep and not aware of anything at the moment.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:43 pm

National Park| |Early Evening

Her eyes were heavy and body tired as she surveyed the burnt forest from a few distances away. It had been a nice park, she had to admit, the scenery was pleasant and the air was fresh. One of the few things that the humans had preserved well. Unlike the bustling cities and grungy routes. She closed her eyes, gently, half-asleep upon the Charizard's back as her claws gripped firmly, but not too hard, onto his scales to keep from falling off. Penelope mumbled gently in her tired daze, her breaths raspy but slowly settling to a soft, slow pace.

When the Absol opened her eyes, she froze, body stiffening at the site of ruined buildings, broken roads, and the remains of a city that was once full of lore and luster. Was this...Ecruteak? She shot a glance as Roderick, frowning. "Is this...?" she mumbled, her expression slightly horrified. "What...happened to this place?" she remembered the fun stories about the beautiful towers, the myths about the three legendary beasts, but now this settlement was crumbles and ash. She rested as the Charizard poked into the Pokecenter. "It seems safe."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:38 am

(Skip.)

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 am

Ecruteak| Early Evening | 24

Aushan stirred when the feeling of moving stopped. He blinked and tried to shake him out of his half-awake state, trying to become aware of his surroundings. 

An old Pokecenter. They made it. He sat up and forced himself awake again. He had to be alert, had to be ready, just in case. Even though the place looked safe enough, he had to be ready to defend the small group if he was needed. One could never be too careful anymore. 

He glanced around, taking in the state of the room. It seemed mostly in tact. Hopefully the rest of the building was in a similar condition. Maybe they would even find useful supplies here. That would be just what they needed. 

A burn heal wouldn't be turned down either. He was still feeling rather.... Roasted. And no doubt that the Absol didn't feel in top shape either. In fact, they could all use a good healing as well as a night of rest. 
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 pm

National Park| |Early Evening

Carefully, the Absol slid off of the Charizard's back, shakily standing on her feet. The Pokecenter was dark, but she didn't mind. This was a more comfortable type of darkness, the kind that was more natural, much more calming then the wet, humid shade of the caves. The dark-type cautiously stepped forward, her pelt a dim light in the calignosity that consumed her features. "I'll go on ahead and see what I can find." she mustered a brave smile, chuckling a little. "If I find trouble I'll call." with that, Penelope padded deeper into the ruins of the building, emerald eyes sharp for any useful supplies and food. Her claws clicked quietly as she moved on the cracked tiles, peeking into a door near the counter before sliding in.

The room was...filthy, to say the least. Boxes toppled over, miscellaneous liquids and medicines splattered and dried onto the floor, and the white walls were now grungy with blood and debris. She paused for a moment, frowning before she took a few more steps forward, inhaling to see if she could scent anything. "...Oh hell it smells even worse than it looks." the distinct smell of rubbing alcohol and chemical mixtures were almost worse than the smoke from the burning forest. She grumbled under her breath as she pressed on, opening the cardboard boxes and linen bags that remained for anything useful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:46 pm