Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Suicune
Mewtwo
renegade
Drago
Min
Houndoom
Abysswalker
Snitch
12 posters

The UNDERGROUND Team

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

The UNDERGROUND Team - Page 12 Empty Re: The UNDERGROUND Team

Post by Storm Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:06 pm

((I'm sorry but please skip. I'm experiencing technical difficulties with my computer. I will have the problem fixed by my next post, you can be sure of that.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National Park|Afternoon|3

"No, sorry, I haven’t seen any humans. Now, have you got a name?"

The lucario tried to hide his disappointment at the answer he received and continued on.
    "I do. It's Aushan." He introduced himself politely for the dragon. He was going to ask for his name in return, but the cranidos took his attention when he spat on the ground and asked him a question.

"It was my understanding all the humans were gone. Why are you still hunting this one down?"

The canine frowned at the smaller dinosaur's reaction, finding it a bit rude, but answered him anyway.
    "Because I need to find her. She's alright, wherever she is; I'm sure of it. I simply need to find her." He remained passive, seeing that the other was the type to dislike humans. No need to start a fight over something like that.
    Though he worried for his trainer, it was obvious she was not seen by this group. Which meant he needed to continue moving to look for a sign of her. But what about these pokemon? They were doing alright at the moment...

"May I ask where you are all heading? Or is this place where you stay?" He threw a glance around him at the old park, wondering just how safe it was here with the surrounding forest so close by. Surely this isn't where they would hide from the infected, right?
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 pm

National Park Entrance || Afternoon [54][9]

“When I went out, I found Felix crying in the park. He got separated from his family and he's been looking for them. I asked if he wanted to come with us, since we're a bit like a family, and he was more than happy to say yes."

Rodolfo nodded his head in understanding, grateful that Florence had taken the thought to alert him of where exactly she’d found the upset Riolu. It was sad story that hit a raw nerve in the very depths of the Charizard’s mind. Family. It had always been a tender topic, a constant source of pain and pleasure in the reminder that they had never wanted to see him again. But Marco was here, happy as ever. Frowning, the dragon’s gaze drifted to his sibling conversing with a Lucario in the distance, unsure on how he should feel. Marco had insisted they leave the past where it belonged, but that just seemed impossible for the youth. His entire clan had ruled him a coward and not one of them, friend and family alike had intervened. Saddened, he gave a huff before forcing a weak smile as Felix spoke.

"...Um... if you don't mind me around... I would really like to stay,"

Grinning, though unable to disguise the newfound confliction that lurked just behind, Rodolfo gave an enthusiastic nod of his head.
    “Of course!” His joyous tone was unfaltering regardless of a rather strained expression. He was pleased at having found another friendly survivor and with a heart as big as his, the Charizard saw no valid reason to turn one away. “Welcome to the family,” A chuckle escaped him, though the word had triggered a shift in his peppy demeanour. Shrugging it away before it could affect him any further, escape soon seemed impossible as the canine’s expression turned serious, his young eyes meeting Rodolfo’s own.

"You're hurting."

“…What?” The word was instantaneous. Quiet, almost fragile, Rodolfo’s initial frowned softened into a look of suppressed sorrow. He struggled to crack one of his famous smiles, his spirit finally crumbling as memories of the past were abruptly reawakened to run riot in his mind. “Oh… it’s nothing. Just… something that happened a long time ago,” Exhaling, he fought against it regardless. “I… I’ll get better,”

---

"I do. It's Aushan."

Marco gave a firm nod of his bulky head, grey eyes lingering on the canine a moment before they flickered across to Bryant. A small, almost invisible smile hit his face at the sight of the dragon in one piece, calmer as he questioned the newcomer’s intentions. Whilst he would have refrained from asking so bluntly, the Charizard felt the same opinions. He didn’t understand humans – never had, never would. They were the strange, pink creatures that played the villainous roles in his childhood stories, in a way, they seemed almost mystical to him. Regardless, he respected Aushan’s beliefs, picking up a genuine love as he spoke of this mysterious woman.

“May I ask where you are all heading? Or is this place where you stay?"

Surveying the area, being still somewhat shaky following the recent swarm, Marco’s gaze eventually rested on the Lucario.
    “Through there,” He gestured with his head to the National Park. “We had a little trouble earlier but everyone’s ready to get moving now,” Looking to Bryant as he finished, his hard expression gave way to a kinder, almost friendly smile. He’d known the youth had been eager to move on and whilst he couldn’t be sure, Marco remained hopeful that the guy would prove an apt navigator for the group.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:34 pm

National Park Entrance|Afternoon (32)(10)

Marilyn nodded as the canine introduced himself as Aushan."It is nice to meet you Aushan. My name is Marilyn." The Gothitelle bowed politely as she introduced himself. She found it odd that the Lucario simply needed to find his trainer. She could tell that there was a true bond between those two and it made her smile a bit.

"May I ask where you are all heading? Or is this place where you stay?" Marilyn shook her head. "The plan was to go to Ecruteak City by going through here, but we got sidetracked along the way." Marilyn smiled and offered a hand to him. "You are welcome to come with us if you like, Aushan."

"He's out of your league Mary! Stop trying to get with him!" Marilyn got an annoyed face on her. "Could you excuse me a moment?" The Gothitelle turned around and fired a Charge Beam, hitting Florence. She turned around, extending a hand out to him once again, and said, "Sorry about that. So, what do you say?" She let out a smile again.

----------

Florence stayed beside Rodolfo and Felix. She was thinking about one of her thoughts that she kept to herself. It wasn't really much of interest, so she let it slide. Felix asked Rodolfo if something was hurting him. "Hm? What would make you say that Felix?" She was getting a little bored, and it was noticable because whenever she got bored, she began to drift to the side a little. The Mismagius nearly bumped into Rodolfo, and she was a little embarrassed that she nearly bumped into him.

Flo looked over at Marilyn, seeing her talk to a Lucario. Smirking, the Mismagius called out to her. "He's out of your league, Mary! Stop trying to get with him!" Suddenly, the Mismagius was hit with a Charge Beam attack. She hit the ground and said "Yeah... I deserved that... It may have hurt her, but it was worth it just to mess with her.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:24 pm

National Park | Noon (21)

Even if he didn't agree with the hound's reasoning, he could respect his resolve. Suddenly, Bryant realized that his question and overall reaction had been rude, to the point of hostile. Softening his stance, he smiled sheepishly, and introduced himself. "I'm Bryant." He said, after listening to Marco and Marilyn. Something tugged at his mind, however, and had since the bug pokemon had attacked. To reach Ecruteak from here, if his memory of the maps he had been forced to 'study' served true, they had to cross another forest. It wasn't a large one, but it was dangerous nonetheless. There was another, shorter route, however, that took them the opposite direction on a road...

"Maybe... Maybe we shouldn't go to Ecruteak." He said, speaking softly. "The woods on the way there may be too dangerous in our current state." Pointing north east, he continued: "However, I... think, there's another city that way, along a road. The route should be about the same distance, but we hopefully won't meet as much opposition." He hoped the others weren't disappointed in his change of heart, but if they continued to Ecruteak, it may prove too dangerous to survive.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:05 pm

National Park | Noon | 6

A small smile flashed briefly across Felix's face as the Charizard welcomed him into their group with open arms, but the joy was squashed by the fact that the Charizard's face looked like someone had just thrown a rock at his head.

“Oh... it’s nothing. Just... something that happened a long time ago,” Rodolfo sighed, and Felix felt a tug at his heart; the whole time the dragon had been clearly trying to smile but he was just too sad to. “I... I’ll get better.”

The hurt radiating off Rodolfo spiked suddenly, and Felix could think of only one explanation; bad memories. He was thinking of bad things that had happened. Or maybe bad things that had almost happened. Either way, the raw pain broke the young canine's heart, and his ears flattened to his head again.

"Liar, liar, tail on fire." Felix murmured, muttering the rhyme more out of habit than anything else, his shoulders slumping. He took a moment and stole a glance at Ms. Florence, and found her effectively distracted by Ms. Mary's Charge Beam. He'd heard her question but didn't really want to answer it, and a bit of guilt at that fact stirred up inside of him.

Sorry, Ms. Flo. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I dunno if Dolfy would want an audience.

Voice dropping to a whisper, Felix pointed at himself. "I'm a Riolu. We feel emotions and auras. I'm not really good at the aura part yet but I feel emotions really well." He stood up and hugged the dragon. Everyone deserved a hug when they were sad. "And I can feel you're really hurting right now, even if it did happen a long time ago."

Looking up at his face, trying to catch Rodolfo's eye, Felix's chest started to hurt. No one this nice should have to be so sad. It just wasn't fair.

He probably won't tell me why though. He thought to himself with a quiet sigh as he snuggled closer to the fire type. No one ever does. I wish I knew why they never want to tell me, though...
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:35 pm

((Skip me for now.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

National park | Afternoon | 4

“Through there. We had a little trouble earlier but everyone’s ready to get moving now.”

So they did have a destination in mind. A good thing; staying in one place for long never seemed safe anymore.

"It is nice to meet you Aushan. My name is Marilyn."

Aushan dipped his head politely to the female pokemon when she introduced herself.
    "It is nice to meet you as well."

"The plan was to go to Ecruteak City by going through here, but we got sidetracked along the way. You are welcome to come with us if you like, Aushan."

The lucario smiled at the offer, but before he could reply, he watched as the ghost teased her rather loudly, earning her a Charge Beam. He quietly hoped that would cause no ill will between them before snapping to attention as he was addressed by the black pokemon again.

"Sorry about that. So, what do you say?"

"As long as it's alright with everyone else, I would not mind tagging along for a while." To be honest, he missed the company of others around, and the thought of traveling in a group sounded very appealing.
    His attention redirected to the Cranidos as he introduced himself as Bryant. He dipped his head to him as well, noting the change in his demeanor.

"The woods on the way there may be too dangerous in our current state. However, I... think, there's another city that way, along a road. The route should be about the same distance, but we hopefully won't meet as much opposition."

Being as he just met the group, Aushan felt that he shouldn't be one to voice his opinion, but he felt that the dinosaur was right. The woods would be more dangerous, and they didn't look ready for a fight. He pieced together that the group just got over one not long ago, so they must be tired already.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 am

National Park Entrance || Afternoon [55][10]

"Liar, liar, tail on fire."

He couldn’t say why, but Felix’s childish rhyme brought a shy smile to Rodolfo’s face. But before he could say anymore, a sudden charge beam rocketed past him to collide with Marilyn. Jumping, the dragon instinctively recoiled away, concerned for his companion until she jumped back, claiming she had deserved it. Realizing the whole incident had been in jest, a broad grin brightened the Charizard’s face as he let out an airy chuckle, silencing as Felix continued. He could sense auras, emotions. Frowning, both confused and curious to the canine’s capabilities, Rodolfo’s pondering was interrupted at he was grabbed in a hug. Grateful, but slightly wary of Felix’s suspicions, the dragon focused on the positive and patted the canine’s back lightly in thanks. He couldn’t tell him though. Admitting his history would not only anger Marco, but he wouldn’t be able to skim over the fact he was marked a coward. The banishment, the abandonment – it was all essentially his fault. He found selfish means to boost his level, preying on the weak outside the valley and in doing so had broken every rule the traditionalists stood for. Averting his eyes, Rodolfo glanced over his shoulder to the others.

---

"Maybe... Maybe we shouldn't go to Ecruteak.”

Marco had dismissed the ghost and dark-type’s games with a look of disinterest, but as Bryant suggested a new location, his attention soon shifted. Listening attentively, he glanced back to the group to catch glimpse of the young canine hugging his sibling. Silencing his concerns as the kid being over-affectionate, the Charizard eventually nodded his head in agreement with the Cranidos.
    “If you know the way, lead on,” He answered, his tone stern but laced with a hopefulness. He didn’t want to see anyone else hurt, and had received enough of a scare with Rodolfo’s temporary poisoning. It would be best to take a couple of Kothar’s berries with them, they would always come in handy. “I’ll round up the kids,” He smirked, turning around to lumber to the others on all fours.

Rodolfo smiled softly at his sibling’s approaching form, wondering how in the hell they were related. Marco was everything he wasn’t – a prime example of the Charicific Charizards, an able battler, popular amongst his peers and a family man. For a moment, the youth spared a thought for his brother’s beloved mate, Maria. He’d known they were hoping for children, but her absence had only just dawned on him. He’d never even considered how Marco was coping with the losses.
    “Grab some berries, we’re off,” Marco announced, a rare smile on his face as he spoke with kindness. Skulking forward to the generous pile the shiny had provided, the larger brother gave a firm nod of his head to Kothar. “You’ll be joining us?” He asked quietly, rising to two-feet as he scooped up several of the items in his broad arms. The dragon before him had gifted them to the group; it would be rude not to claim them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 am

National Park Entrance|Afternoon (33)(11)

"As long as it's alright with everyone else, I would not mind tagging along for a while." Marilyn smiled at the Lucario's words. It felt very nice to have another friend in the group. She looked down at Bryant as he offered a suggestion. "The woods on the way there may be too dangerous in our current state. However, I... think, there's another city that way, along a road. The route should be about the same distance, but we hopefully won't meet as much opposition." Marilyn took it into consideration. As she thought about it, Ecruteak was her home, as well as Florence's, and the two didn't want to see it in its current state.

"Yes, Bryant, I think it would be best if we didn't go to Ecruteak. And if I am not mistaken, the town you are talking about is called Violet City." The Gothitelle looked at Aushan briefly before looking at the rest of the group. She didn't want to admit it, but he looked handsome.

----------

Luckily, the Charge Beam didn't hurt Florence as much as both her and Marilyn expected. She got back up and brushed herself off with one of her tendrils. She saw Marilyn over by the Lucario, Cranidos, the black Charizard, and the older Charizard. The Mismagius was over with Felix and Roddy.

Florence looked down at Felix and let out a smile. The young Riolu reminded the older ghost type of a younger Marilyn. The innocence inside of him was proof of that. She realized that his family was gone, and that she would be the one to keep an eye on him. Speaking of family, Florence couldn't help but ask a question to Felix. "Felix, you mentioned something about a family. What was your family like?"
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 pm

National Park Entrance | Noon (22)

Bryant nodded. He believed he could find the way. When Marilyn spoke up, he smiled again. Yes, Violet City. That sounded right. That sounded safe... He would have started walking then and there, but the others still needed to be rounded up. Staying back with Aushan and Marilyn, Bryant waited for Marco to come back with the others. He learned his lesson after last time, going off on his own. Best to stay together with the others.

((Okay, short post, even by my usual standards. Incredibly sorry, it's just school's getting into full swing now, and... Yeah. >.<))
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:18 pm

National Park | Noon | 7

The young pup was pleased to see he had managed to coax a smile out of his new friend, and felt bad that his exlaination had erased that smile and replaced it with a frown. Ears plastering themselves to his head again, assuming it was his fault Rodolfo was sad again, he snuggled into the dragon, a little disappointed when the older Pokemon patted his back and didn't hug him. He was more disappointed when Rodolfo purposely avoided his eyes, and he winced for him as the pain returned. Whatever he was thinking about, sure was bad. Poor Dolfy.

He closed his eyes and stayed where he was with his arms around the fire-type, enjoying the natural heat that the Charizard gave off, as well as simply getting to hug someone again. Even if he couldn't make him smile, at least the hug might help a little?

He tuned out everything around him, drifting off into a daydream as his emotion sensing powers continued to absorb Rodolfo's feelings.

"Felix, you mentioned something about a family. What was your family like?"

It was like flipping a switch. The slight worry cleared from the canine's face, his ears flipped up, and his eyes positively lit up. Removing his arms from around Rodolfo, he opted instead to sit down and lean against him as he rattled off the answer to Florence's question. Had he known what a sore subjects families were to present company, he probably wouldn't have said much, but as he had know way of knowing what had upset Rodolfo, he chattered on, full speed ahead.

"I've got a really big family! Where do I even start? Um, okay... Daddy! Daddy's a Floatzel; he's really strong and lots of fun! He taught me how to swim and helps me with my training! He and I also play pranks sometimes on the others, even Uncle Roddy, but don't tell him that; it's 'posed to be a secret." Felix giggled behind a paw, which he then lowered to continue onwards. "Then there's Mommy! Mommy's a Lopunny; she's really pretty, too! She's got brown fur but the yellow-y fluff is pink on hers, like cotton candy! She's really good at cooking and makes all kinds of cakes, pies, cookies... the best you've ever had! Uncle Roddy... well, you... kinda already know he's a Charizard. But what you don't know is that he can read! And I mean read what the humans write! Felix positively beamed with pride. "He's really smart, but he's not a know-it-all. And he's really good at flying, too! He's always there when Daddy and I train together, but he doesn't really like battling much... he never joins in, even when the others come over to train with us. I've asked him why and he won't tell me." The pup pouted slightly before suddenly gaining a more curious look. "Huh... y'know, I don't think I've ever seen him battle at all, actually...

“Grab some berries, we’re off.”

So busy with his babbling about his family, that Felix had failed to notice Marco approaching, and he swung his head around to look at the other dragon. Wow, how had he missed him? The guy was huge!

He jumped up and slung off his knapsack, opening it and scooping up berries to put into it. "We can carry some in my backpack! I don't mind; they're just little berries. How heavy could they be?

"So... where we goin'? A city? Town?" He hoped a city. It'd been a long time since he'd been to a city.

And being a child, he could not imagine the amount of destruction and death lurking in a city.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:30 am

National Park Entrance, Noon

Kothar had not been paying much attention to what was taking place before him. He was to busy being lost in his own thoughts to care what these smaller pokemon where saying.
    He was worried for his trainer, and wanted to get back to his search for the human he practically called a brother. He didn't want to see him hurt, not again, not like that time when he had lashed out at Dean and ended up giving him those scars. Those horrible scars.
    He couldn't help but think back to that night, before he evolved, how angry he had gotten over some petty disagreement. Looking at it now it was the most stupidest thing that could have happened. Dean didn't even understand what he was saying, so there was no way he would have understood.
    He was always told to leave the past in the past, but he just couldn't leave that in the past. Kothar never did forgive himself for giving Dean those scars, and be probably never would.
    The black Charizard knew that as long as Dean had his other pokemon he was safe. Though how long would it be before they too reached there limit and died, killed, by those things. Dean would then be on his own, and Kothar knew that a human alone couldn't survive in this world. That was why he had to find him, as quickly as possible.

"Grab some berries, we’re off," Marco said, snapping the large fire type back to reality. "You’ll be joining us?" He added, directing the question at Kothar.
    The black Charizard looked at the other, and gave a firm nod before picking up some berries as well. These pokemon seemed to be traveling, and if he stayed with them, there was a good chance he would run into Dean, sooner or later.
    "Where are you heading?" He asked. The question was not directed at anyone in particular, but it was most likely directed at his fellow Charizards.
    Kothar wanted to know there destination, and hoped they where not going to be heading in the direction of Goldenrod, as he had come from that way. Ecruteak was the direction he was heading. He would check every city and town to find his trainer, his friend, even if he had to die trying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm

National Park Entrance | Afternoon | 5

Violet City. Not a place he was familiar with, but it was worth a try. And a safer route as well; better than trekking through more forest at least. Perhaps he would find his trainer at the city.

He waited patiently as the group started getting ready to go. He let his gaze look them all over again as they packed up the berries, curious about how such an odd group came to be. Perhaps he could ask one of them in a bit, while they were traveling.

(Sorry for the short post; I can't think of anything to do)
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am

National Park Entrance || Afternoon [56][11]

Smiling lightly as Felix chatted on about his family, Rodolfo felt the familiar pang of guilt in knowing that even if they’d survived this mess, he had no-one but Marco – and now, he wasn’t even sure why Marco had sought him out! Shielding the pain, he nodded his head along with the canine, unwilling to interrupt his happiness with the cold, cruel truth of the situation. Felix’s family, like most, were probably dead.

Starting a little at his sibling’s reappearance, announcing they were preparing to move on, Rodolfo took a moment to stare at his older brother. His mind working away, sorrows of the past trying to break past his calm charade, the dragon eventually shook his head, effectively snapping himself out of his daze. The past was in the past. Obeying his orders, Rodolfo trotted to the pile of berries, directing a shy, almost apprehensive smile at the intimidating shiny as he mimicked his brother.
    “That’d be good,” Marco was approaching Felix, stooping down to offer the Riolu the berries to be placed in his bag – as he’d offered. Rodolfo knowing the canine could only carry so much, kept his distance, content to hold the food himself.

“And as for where we’re going, well, Bryant’s our guide,” Marco smirked a little, gesturing with his head to the Rampardos stood beside him. “Violet Town, or something?” The dragon guessed, clueless to all the strange places of the region. He’d been able to navigate the valley with his eyes closed, yet the huge world that lay beyond had always remained a mystery.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:02 am

National Park Entrance|Afternoon (34)(12)

Marilyn was ready to head out. She stayed back with Aushan and Bryant and waited for the others to get ready to head out. She looked over at the Lucario and smiled a little. She then looked at the rest of the group and said, "Is everyone ready to head out?" The Gothitelle wasn't going to lead the way this time, since their destination was changing. "Also," she added, "Who's leading the way this time?"

Suddenly, she felt Florence hugging her. "Do not worry, my daughter. I will keep you safe." Daughter? What. The. Fuck. "Daughter?! I'm not your daughter! What the hell's wrong with you?" The Gothitelle pushed Florence away from her. "M-Mary... I..." Mary? She wasn't a fucking child anymore!

"My name is not Mary, goddammit! It's MariLYN! LYN! MARILYN!!! I'm not a child anymore, so either call me by my full name or don't fucking talk to me!" Marilyn was just ranting at this point, mostly about how she's not a child anymore. "Do you understand any of this?" She growled at the ghost type. It didn't seem like Florence was listening at all. She smacked the ghost type and screamed "I HATE YOU, FLORENCE!"

She ran away from everyone. Marilyn was no longer the strong psychic type that had grown up. She was just a kid again... "DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW ME!"

----------

Florence listened with interest as Felix went on about his family. She nodded every now and again to show that she was listening. "Your family sounds really amazing, Felix." she said, smiling. "Grab some berries, we’re off," Marco said to the group. The ghost type nodded and grabbed some berries with her arm-like tendrils. She thought about how Felix described his family. Everyone sounded amazing. She had one simply family before the epidemic. Her "daughter", Marilyn, and her "husband", a Machoke named Jack. The Machoke became infected, however, and left Marilyn as her only family.

Florence suddenly couldn't contain her emotions anymore. She floated over to Marliyn and hugged her. "Do not worry, my daughter. I will keep you safe." She expected to hear a "thank you" or even an "I love you". But the words that the Mismagius heard broke her heart.

"Daughter?! I'm not your daughter! What the hell's wrong with you?" Marilyn suddenly pushed Florence away. The Mismagius was confused. "M-Mary... I..." "My name is not Mary, goddammit! It's MariLYN! LYN! MARILYN!!! I'm not a child anymore, so either call me by my full name or don't fucking talk to me!" Marilyn was just ranting at this point, and it all sounded the same. It all ended with a loud noise...

SLAP!

"I HATE YOU FLORENCE!" Marilyn ran away, experiencing a mix of emotions. Florence tried to follow her, but Marilyn screamed "DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW ME!" The Mismagius trembled. All the time that they spent together, was just a lie. Flo soon collapsed to the ground, and was trembling violently. "Marilyn... I'm... I'm sorry..." Her one friend was gone. The ghost type couldn't contain her emotions anymore and let the tears roll down her face.

(OoC: Long ass post is long...)

Last edited by Radiohead97 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:31 am

National Park | Noon | 8

As the pup held out his knapsack to allow Marco to shed his load of food, Felix could feel the emotions of his new friends growing more intense. A small frown crossed his face again as Florence began to radiate waves of emotion he couldn't quite identify, but he knew she was hurting.

Rodolfo's own waves of hurt had muted to the point where the little canine was barely able to sense them. Either he was feeling better, or someone was really good at pushing things away.

Oh, look. Florence was floating over to Marilyn. Felix smiled slightly in relief as she called the psychic-type her daughter and promised her safety. Mary would hug her back and make her mommy feel better, and then everything would be-

"Daughter?! I'm not your daughter! What the hell's wrong with you?" Felix’s heart skipped several beats as the girl shoved her mother away, exhibiting rage waves so strong they blew the child away. He skittered to Rodolfo’s side; the dragon’s aura made him feel safe, and he needed that right now.

"M-Mary... I..." The Mismagius stared at her surrogate child, utter devastation and confusion written all over every ounce of her being. Marilyn did not even slow down in her verbal assault; in fact, she upped the anty: "My name is not Mary, goddammit! It's Marilyn! LYN! MARILYN! I'm not a child anymore, so either call me by my full name or don't fucking talk to me!"

Felix’s eyes, already very large in fright and horror, grew even rounder when the angry girl slapped the ghost across the face. He dropped the bag of berries to clutch at Rodolfo's side, tears pooling in his eyes as the shock started to melt away and reality began to set in.

"I HATE YOU FLORENCE!" And after offering that lovely piece of information, she ran, throwing a "DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW ME!" over her shoulder at her mother, who had moved to follow her.

Felix darted from Rodolfo's side and ran several paces forward after Marilyn before stopping; once again his emotion sensing abilities were turning around, pushing his anger and pain into those around him, alerting them of his current state of mind.

"AND DON'T COME BACK! YOU JERK! I WANT MY MOMMY MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW; YOU'VE GOT YOURS RIGHT HERE AND YOU DON'T WANT HER!?" He began to sob, burying his face in his hands, sinking slowly to his knees; he was trembling terribly now; frightened and confused, Felix had no idea of how to deal with this. He had never, ever, seen an action so cruel, or felt such anger. His own misery, combined with the pain he felt from the others, was just too overwhelming.

I just want my mommy...

(Ooc: I know I told you, Radio, that Felix will claim Flo as his "aunt." It didn't fit in with the mood of this post, so it'll hopefully happen next cycle. ^^)

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:46 pm

National Park Entrance, Noon

Violet City, that was there destination. Kothar had already been there, and Dean wasn't there. But that was awhile ago, maybe his trainer was there now, maybe he was waiting for him in Violet City, but if he wasn't then he would have gone there for nothing. But if there was a chance, then he would take it. It was better then just flying over the region hoping to spot him.
    It was decided, Kothar would go with them. It would be good to travel in a group again, the more there where the safer it was. Though, Kothar was in a group just about this size, and it's numbers dropped rapidly. He hoped it wouldn't happen again, not again.
    Kothar simply nodded before chaos started up in another part of the room. "I HATE YOU FLORENCE! DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW ME!" The voice came from a pokemon he had yet to be introduced to, and it seemed they where in a quarrel over something that didn't concern him.
    Though Kothar didn't want to get involved, the little Riolu didn't mind doing so. Running forward, his emotion wafting over him, showing how he felt. The pore fighting type felt angry, and in pain, though not the physical pain, but the emotional kind. Having lost his family at a young age, Kothar knew exactly how he felt.
    The black Charizard had lost the one's he loved at a young age as well, and he couldn't cope with it, though he found a new family in Dean, and his pokemon. Though it took him wounding his trainer to realize that.

"Pore kid doesn't know that even though he lost his family, he can still find a new one in the others around him." Kothar said silently that only those close to him could hear. "Even if they don't replace the one's he's already lost, at least he's not alone." Kothar didn't normally talk like that, and for a moment, he didn't feel so much like a demon, though it couldn't change the fact that he was one.
    Kothar felt like he was talking through his own experience, though he dismissed it as he turned and waited for whoever was leading the way to start leading. He really didn't want to be stuck in this place any longer then he had to. The sooner they started moving, the sooner he could find Dean.
    [i]Kid's not the only one, who is missing someone.[i] He thought. Both he had the Riolu had lost someone important, but Kothar was to much of a demon to show his real feelings. The Riolu would get over it an move on, like he did, though it take's time to come to understand that the one's you love are no longer there with you, they still are, you just have to know where to look.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:44 pm

National Park Entrance | Afternoon | 6

So much to deal with in such a small amount to time. Who would have thought such a trigger would set things off like that.
    Aushan watched at the black pokemon take off screaming for the ghost not to follow her. The young riolou, overwhelmed by the emotions of the act, reacted and broke down, screaming as well.
    He felt a pang of empathy kicking in for the younger canine before he got it under control. Now was not the time for that. Someone had to do something. Marilyn running off like that would only land her into danger.

He took off after her, following her brightly frustrated aura for a guide until she was in sight.
    "Marilyn! Wait!" He could only hope that she would stop and listen to reason, but if not, he could at least make sure she didn't find trouble until she calmed down.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:07 pm

National Park Entrance || Afternoon [57][12]

The Charizard brothers were admittedly a little shocked the sudden hostility exploding between Marilyn and Florence. Rodolfo flinching away at the harsh words, the shouting, as the pair – mainly the Gothitelle – argued most bitterly about their identities to one another, looked uneasily to Marco. The elder sibling wore a look of muted confusion, a small frown on his face as he regarded the scene in silent disapproval. When the dark-type moved to slap her mother, Marco’s instincts kicked in. A growl escaping his lips, he moved forward, unwilling to let the situation stoop to violence.
    “Enough!” He snapped, angry. Rodolfo has subconsciously moved closer to his elder, head lowered in an act of submission. Why where they fighting? Surely family was a good thing? But before anything else could be said, Marilyn had fled – darting away to leave her ‘mother’ quietly sobbing.

"AND DON'T COME BACK! YOU JERK! I WANT MY MOMMY MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW; YOU'VE GOT YOURS RIGHT HERE AND YOU DON'T WANT HER!?"

Rodolfo was downright flabbergasted at the power behind little Felix’s voice. Shrinking away, jumping as the canine opened his maws to screech in protest; the dragon’s heart went out to the kid. He had a point. The pup had nothing, whilst Marilyn rejected her mother, albeit an adoptive one. Rodolfo had his brother now, but it was a foreign feeling. His family had abandoned him years ago, this was the first day he’d ever seen that familiar face since his banishment. Catching his sibling’s eye, thoughts naturally straying to that disastrous day, Marco met his stare with a hard scowl. Ushering to Felix with a nod of his head, Rodolfo had his orders.

Whilst Rodolfo moved over to place a clawed hand lightly on the Riolu’s trembling back, not wanting to accidentally alarm the canine further, Marco turned to Kothar as he spoke.
    “What can you expect? He’s just a kid,” He murmured quietly although in full agreement with the shiny. Still, in such a tense situation following such savage emotional outbursts, Marco was at a loss. He’d never been known for his kindness, his sensitivity – back in the valley, such traits were irrelevant to success. With a deep sigh, his steel stare wandered across the new Lucario as the canine ran off in pursuit of the Gothitelle. Although the dragon’s initial instinct was to pursue the stranger, unsure whether Aushan was worthy of his trust, the tone to his voice eased him. He truly cared.

Smiling down at an emotional Riolu, the younger Charizard hadn’t felt this useless in a good while. Awkward, he offered his friend a shoulder to lean on, to cry on, but was left oblivious to soothing the creature. As compassionate as he was, Rodolfo was never one to give out helpful advice, fearful he’d only worsen the situation. Looking over his shoulder sadly, catching glimpse of Florence in a similar condition, the dragon could only pray Marilyn would return soon. Division was never a good thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 pm

National Park Entrance|Afternoon (35)(13)

Marilyn's mind was somewhere else entirely. She heard Felix's words and quickly regretted yelling at her mother. The Gothitelle closed her eyes as she ran. She wanted to disappear so badly. She soon tripped and fell to the ground. She felt so weak right now, and it hurt her. Nobody would ever want to see her again after that act. She moved her body to underneath a tree so she could cry some more. In her blur of emotions, she heard a voice.

"Marilyn! Wait!" Marilyn looked up, her jaw lined with tears from her eyes. She wiped them to see who was coming her way. It was Aushan. The psychic type looked away from the Lucario. "G-Go away, Aushan..." She said. Her voice was much quieter than before, but she was so upset that she felt like she couldn't even speak to him. And she didn't want to admit that she had a small crush on him...

----------

Florence listened to Felix yell in the direction Marilyn ran off to. "AND DON'T COME BACK! YOU JERK! I WANT MY MOMMY MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW; YOU'VE GOT YOURS RIGHT HERE AND YOU DON'T WANT HER!?" He soon broke down and fell to his knees in tears as well. There was so much tension in the group that it would break a chainsaw.

The ghost looked at where she was and looked at where the young Riolu was. He was young, he has no family now. This is the best he could do, and the new family is disfunctional. Flo moved closer to Felix's crying and trembling form and placed a tendril on his shoulder. But it wasn't enough for the Mismagius...

She moved closer to him and hugged him tightly, tears brimming in her eyes. "I-I'm so sorry, Felix. Marilyn is never like this..." She looked him in the eye, both tendrils still on his shoulders. "You need to be strong now, Felix. I, no, we'll all help you find someone in your family if they mean so much to you." She hugged him once again for good luck. "Just stay strong..." She whispered.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 pm

National Park | Afternoon (23)

Bryant stood off to the side a bit, wandering back and forth while he waited for the others to get ready. He was nearby the black-dragon when a loud SLAP caused him to jump. It seemed that Florence had struck a nerve for Marilyn. What caused him alarm, however, was that Marilyn ran off on her own afterwords. She was by no means helpless, but it was too dangerous to be alone these days. The dragon next to him muttered something about family after the little hound had shouted after her. The larger hound had chased after her already, and Marco had followed close behind. The group had divided again.

Counting the numbers, he tried to decide where to go. Rodolfo and the kid stayed behind with Florence. That accounted for two able fighters, he guessed. There were three with the other group. Turning towards Rodolfo, he walked over as Florence and Felix consoled each other. Opening his eyes in a sarcastic manner torwards Rodolfo, he dropped his voice so the others wouldn't hear. "Sure takes a lot to get moving around here, huh?" It was meant as a joke, but it was still true. They were lowering their chances of survival by the minute. They needed to get moving.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 am

National Park | Afternoon | 9

Sobs wracked the small frame violently as his attempts to calm himself down were very badly thwarted by his own mind. There was just too much pain, from too many people, including himself... and so suddenly...

A gentle hand on his back startled him and he gasped, almost choking on his sobs as he half turned to see who was touching him even though the aura had already alerted him.

His child instincts took hold. With a wail he turned himself all the way around and clung tightly to the front of the dragon, burying his face into him and huddling close. For a brief moment he allowed himself to believe that he was clutching his mother, father, or some other relative, and that everything would be okay. Everything had to be okay...

... Wasn't that why every story his uncle had ever read him, every tale his parents had ever told him, always ended with "happily ever after?" He wasn't marrying a princess, but still!

I wanna go home... I wanna go home...

Something cold and whispy touched his shoulder and he almost shrieked, lifting his head from Rodolfo to see Florence. He turned around slowly, and she suddenly took him into her own "arms," hugging him fiercely for a few moments. When she broke the embrace she continued to hold onto him by his shoulders. Big, tearful red eyes stared into yellow and red ones.

"I-I'm so sorry, Felix. Marilyn is never like this..." Yeah, well, she deserved a smack for this. And no dessert for a week. More than a week; forever. "You need to be strong now, Felix. I, no, we'll all help you find someone in your family if they mean so much to you." He swallowed hard as she drew him in for another hug, and he raised his arms this time to hug her back, clutching her tight for a moment before she let go again. "Just stay strong..."

"... She doesn't want you but I do. Auntie Flo." He said the name to test how it sounded, and he liked what he heard. She sounded just like an Auntie Flo. That nice aunt who would cuddle and snuggle, play games, tell stories around the fireplace on rainy days, and maybe play hide and seek. Hide and seek would be fun with a pure ghost type...

He sniffled and wiped at his face. His little body was still trembling, tears still ran down his cheeks, but he needed to try to calm down...

He glanced sleepily up at the sky. It was only afternoon and he was already tired. All of this stress had really worn him out...

... Travelling was going to be fun when he was this tired...

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 am

((I do not wish to skip, but Kothar is really just waiting for everyone to start moving and has no wish to get cought up in there personal afairs.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 pm

National Park Entrance | Afternoon | 7

Aushan slowed down as he approached her, seeing her curled up at the base of a tree.
    "G-Go away, Aushan..." Her voice matched her aura, full of pain and regret. He knelt down next to her.
    "Not right now." He spoke gently, aware of how upset she was. "You look like you could use come company."
    He settled down on the ground next to her, watching her, but all senses alert for danger.
    "I would hate to leave you on your own out here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:31 pm