Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The SLATEPORT Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The SLATEPORT Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The SLATEPORT Team

Post by Nightfall Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Slateport City/Morning (8)

"I will only be a short while! Do not wait up!" Shadow merely grunted a reply to Sem as the bird flew off over their heads. Just where the hell did he think he was going? The nerve, leaving him and Hauberk behind while he went off and did Arceus knows what. These Murkrow, especially Infected or Undead ones, were the sneaky type ... Still, the Mightyena kept close to the giant bug's side, his sharp eyes narrowed and scanning the dark area for any signs of movement, his strong nose sniffing the air.

"Now, if anything attacks us, don't get in my way," he said to Hauberk. Realising how rude he had sounded, he quickly added, "I mean, I can handle it myself. No need to rush in to try and protect me. I want to kill them, trust me, I really do. Besides ... those burns look kinda bad."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 am

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning
    (8)

"This is why you never beat me."

The rest of Darron's self-absorbed speech just faded into the background noise as Nalin's mind kept repeating that phrase. He could see Darron's mouth moving, but all that he could hear was a far off static sound, like an old television. It never occurred to the Milotic that Darron never realized Nalin's true personality. Did he really think that his fellow serpent was always that spastic? That he only behaved that way around the his rival? It seemed not...

This is why you never beat me.

Truth be told, Nalin never really put up much of fight with the Serperior. Despite his trainer's best efforts, he never had the heart to go full out against the arrogant prick. Whenever the other was around, his self-esteem was shot just by a few harsh words that came out of Darron's mouth. Every time it was the same, so after a while, he just stopped trying. So lost in his thoughts, he never even saw Darron leave.

"Hello! Is anyone there?" A new voice startled Nalin, and he looked around suspicously. He didn't realize the voice was an echoe from further down the hall until he saw the crazy ice lady going towards it. He squinted a little, and saw a small black bird. A Murkrow? Where there really any still alive? According to the earliest news of infection, which pretty much everyone in this region blindly ignored because it was so far away, was that Murkrow started this whole mess. Was this yet another creature that could not be trusted? Just one more to try and kill him and drive him away? Probably.

This is why you never beat me...
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Post 10

Slateport Contest Hall| Morning

It was odd to see a bird just fly in like he did as Darron approached Carrie. He didn't like the way it looked; greasy feathers, bloodshot eyes and a weird thing on his leg. He had no idea why this bird stank of death; all he knew was that the bird needed a damn bath. Gross. Carrie didn't bother introduce herself, rather pointing out the band on the bird's leg.

"Uh," Darron began awkwardly, "I'm Darron, dude. That's Carrie and the little git too scared to say hello and is hiding like a little pussy down the hall is Nally." He nodded to each pokemon respectively, tossing his head behind him to indicate Nally, who was still down the cooridor. "You ok? You don't look so hot..." It was like he was sick or something.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:18 am

Slateport City || Morning | 9

The infected Murkrow looks down at his plumage in disgust, disliking the gory stains from his fight. In a polite gesture accompanied by curiosity, he dismisses himself from them. Wherever he is going, it does not matter. Both he and Shadow will have to keep an eye out in this building. The Mightyena speaks up to him, as he sniffs the air of the lightly illuminated, somewhat rotten-smelling inside of the building. “Now, if anything attacks us, don’t get in my way.” The words are understandable, and he had no need to reiterate, but Hauberk appreciates it anyways. “I mean, I can handle it myself. No need to rush in to try and protect me. I want to kill them, trust me, I really do. Besides....those burns look kinda bad.”

“I understand; I shall not get in your way.”

He adds in a bit of humor, although it is dry as his mind is focused upon the possibility of any other Undead attacks. “Just make sure you leave one or two for me.”

Even though the fire was bad, he only has slight burns. The armor took most of the heat, and the flesh is only flecked with a burn the Scolipede feels not even pain from. “Do not worry. My armor took most of the heat.”

((OOC: oAo I apologize for the cruddy post. I only have time for one character this week, and Hauberk will be one of the ones going into the safe house ^_^;))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning (9)

"It is all I have left of an old friend. It was gained under spiteful circumstances but I cherish it all the same." The Murkrow said. Carrie nodded, showing that she was listening to him. A voice came from behind.

"Uh..." Carrie whipped around to see that Darron and Nalin did come with her after all. "I'm Darron, dude. That's Carrie and that's Nalin." Carrie smiled and waved when her name was called. Her expression quickly changed when he asked what's wrong with the Murkrow.

Carrie quickly floated over to Darron and whispered, "Darron, don't offend him. He can't help the way he looks. It's in his nature."

He ignored the question entirely. "Estatic to meet all of you. I call myself Sem." Carrie glared at Darron in a manner similar to the way she glared at Nalin for calling her crazy. Slowly shaking her head, she turned back to Sem and asked, "So Sem, what brings you to Slateport." She turned to the other two, "Same with you guys." She felt a bit awkward being the only female of the four.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Slateport City/Morning (9)

"I understand; I shall not get in your way," Hauberk replied as the odd duo moved further into the depths. "Just make sure you leave one or two for me."

"Hmph! I can't promise that. I tend to get a bit carried away," Shadow grinned, licking his lips at the idea of sinking his fangs into the neck of another undead. The overgrown insect told him not to worry about his burns since the armour had absorbed most of it. "Well, if you're sure. That's a good advantage you have there. By the way..." Shadow looked up at Hauberk as they walked. "Why'd you even want to come in here anyway? I told you there were a load of undead in here. You looking for something?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:49 pm

((OOC: Guys, you know Nalin is nowhere near you right? You keep referencing him like he is right there, lol. Darron left him all the way at the other end of the building.))

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning
    (9)

Nalin was all the way down the hall, where Darron had left him, just staring into the darkness. He could see shadows, the psycho floating near his rival, and a new shape that seemed avian. He wasn't sure from this distance what it could possibly be. He thought he heard his name in the echoes as they spoke, but he couldn't be sure. He didn't want anything to do with that girl, and for some reason he was hurt that Darron did. Sure they never got on well before the massacre, but now that they were all that was left...

He turned with a heavy heart, sure that it was his fate to be alone in the world, and went outside. At first the sunlight was harsh on his scales, having been indoors for so long. But, with the help of an Aqua Tail, his scales were soon drenched and the cool waters soothed him. Nalin turned to look at the Contest Hall one more time, as sort of a closure, before heading out into the city. He needed to find a way to survive that didn't involve being locked in a room with a dead child. No matter how much said child had meant to him.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Post 11

Slateport Contest Hall| Morning

"Sem," Darron repeated, wide grin spreading across his face. "Good to meet you." He slithered past and sighed in content as the warm sun hit his scales. "...So. Know where any food is?" He turned to Sem and tilted his head as he queried. "I've been stuck in a ball for Legends know how long, and photosynthesis only does so much." He looked around the city with a careful eye. Something was wrong. Where were the people, the pokemon? Why were there no sounds...?

((Short post is short, otl))

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Inside Southeastern Building || Morning | 10

“Well, this building was badly damaged by the Undead. That means that a lot of people may have sheltered here, and that means there may be a stockpile of food in here.” At the furthest edge of the hall, he can see something glistening. A pale, round object surrounded by other various things. As he and the Mightyena head past a few collapsed desks in its direction, the shapes define themselves: Bones, the bones of a few Humans of various ages stripped of all flesh. They lie near a wide staircase cluttered and blocked with many different crates. Although he minds the bones, his attention is directed towards a particular crate sitting in front of the others--a faint scent comes from its opening. When he nudges the pried top off and onto the ground, he smells something sweet. Inside are a few sturdy-fleshed berries--Augavs, if he can remember from his training days.

He looks up the stairs, and even cranes his neck around to look through the large, morning light-beaming piercing through the roof and all the way to the first floor. Nothing stirs, and he feels no vibrations. The Scolipede has to make sure that nothing will ambush them. “It’s a shame, poor Humans must have tried to secure themselves in here. That Zoroark and its rabble must have busted in here and ate them.”

After being sure that those Undead were the only ones to take residence, he cranes his neck down into the crate. He snatches up one of the hard-fleshed fruits with his beak-concealed mouth, and with his strong jaws crushes the berry, making a rather strong crunching noise. It tastes bitter and not very juicy, but he has always enjoyed those the best. Not too aged either, they must have been protected from the elements quite well.

((OOC: Sorry for the cruddy, possibly messy post >_< I only posted now to keep myself from being harbinger’d, and I will edit it sometime when I get home this afternoon.))

Last edited by WinterVeil on Wed May 02, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *derp* the location was wrong)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 am

(Skip. My father's on my ass right now. Just say Carrie left the contest hall without looking back.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue May 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Slateport City/Morning (10)

"Food, huh?" Shadow immediately thought back to his food stash that he had so lovingly guarded for the last few days. It made him wonder whether it was worth them wandering around in an undead-infested stinkhole when there was a shed full of food just a short walk away. But he didn't want to share it; he had spent nearly three weeks gathering such a large amount of food and didn't want to let that overgrown centipede eat it all. With a body that size he would no doubt need to eat twice as much as Shadow in one sitting, perhaps even more.

"Well, I'm sure there's some food around here somewhere," Shadow said as they walked past the bodies of various humans. The way that their flesh was stripped from their bones made him feel a little hungry himself. He had only tasted human flesh once and that was when he ripped the jugular vein from his 'master's' throat and ate it. Damn it had tasted good.

Hauberk soon found a small crate containing some berries and began to feast on them. Shadow merely sat down and scratched the back of his ear while he waited for the bug to finish; he could go and help himself to a Taillow from his shed whenever he felt like it so he didn't need to eat now.

"Where the hell is that damn bird?" Shadow growled, licking his paw. "He'd better be back soon or else I might have to go and check he isn't rallying his 'friends'. I wouldn't put it past a sneaky Murkrow like that to betray us. I swear I'll kill him if he does that."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Slateport City|Late Morning
    (10)

He hadn't been outside in a long time, not since the attack on the Contest Hall. That had been over a week ago, and though he had been able to survive off of the snacks his boy had kept for him, his body was craving sustenance. Nalin slithered along the ground, taking in his surroundings, to try and figure out the best place to look for food.

Oddly enough, the city had been left mostly in tact, only a few of the larger buildings showed much damage. The serpent could only guess that it was because that was were all the humans tried to hide and the infected hunted them down. The Museum had the worst of it all, it looked like there wasn't much left to the crumbling structure. Sad, really, because it was always so pretty and quiet in there. But back on the subject of food...

He made his way to the PokeMart, hoping that there might still be something left inside that hadn't already been scavenged by early survivors. Surely, since he had seen Darron and crazy chick earlier, others made it out alive. Though whether or not they still were would remain a mystery, and one he would rather not investigate.

He crept his way inside, trying to be as quiet as possible, and was happy to see that it didn't look to picked over. Mostly, it just looked like someone went through and trashed it. The items were everywhere, shelves were knocked over, and blood and old corpses still covered certain areas. Nalin did his best to avoid the dead people, they grossed him out, and tried to dig through the junk to find food. All he found were a few cans of food that he had no way to open. Damn.

'I bet if Darron were here, he would know how to open them...'

Whoa! Where the hell had that come from? Since when did he care about Darron's help? Right, that would be never. This whole end-of-the-world thing must really be getting to him, because lately he had been thinking some crazy things. Let Darron sit back at the Contest Hall with his precious psycho, if she killed him then all the better. Despite his harsh thoughts, a peculiar twinge of guilt pricked at his heart as they crossed his mind. Ignoring it, and trying to pass it off as hunger pains, he went back to searching for something easily edible. Not cans.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri May 04, 2012 10:10 am

Post 12

Slateport City| Late Morning

"Err- Darron, don't take this personally, but... You do know that we are in an apocalypse, right?"

The bird's words floored the grass snake, and for a moment, it was all Darron could do to simply gawk at the other, a nervous chuckle escaping him. "...The... You're kidding, right? I mean..." He looked around the town once more, the eerie silence and absence of people having a different connotation, and it made him coil a little.

His trainer, his teammates, his home... Did this mean they were gone? They were dead? He knew the pack of Herdier were the ones to blame, but now... did he have nothing anymore? Was... was this it?

"...You're not..." He turned back to the greasy bird and slithered to him. "What the hell happened?!"

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Slateport City, Southeastern Building || Late Morning | 11

Hauberk continued to enjoy the Augavs; there were eight in the crate, and they were all cleaned out within just a minute or so. After finishing the last one, he looks back up to Shadow, who growled his impatience regarding the murkrow, Sem. He raises his neck back up, and offers his own opinion. “Indeed. Murkrow are tenacious liars. He may be sincere, but I have met people who are just as deceitful as him.” The Scolipede steps back to the large hole in the structure, looking out to see if the Murkrow is returning.

He observes a tall and pale being slither out of a far off building, all the way at the left side of the city’s forest exit. Even from that distance, he can judge that it is even larger than himself. It does not look to be infected or undead, which is a good thing considering how dangerous it might be. It heads off towards them, but does not notice them as it looks around and then heads into the Pokémon Market building. Hauberk can recall just vaguely what the creature is--was it called Milotic? If he can also remember, it is a pure water-type.

In the distance he can also see something else come out of the same structure, accompanied by the small black crow, Sem. But Hauberk is more preoccupied on paying attention to the large, green serpent that accompanies him. It fills him with discontent just by discerning it. Its intricately colored body, that natural perk to its posture, the obnoxiously vivid colors. No. Just no. Fuck no. What he sees is a Serperior--one of those boastful, arrogant, upstuck grass snakes that he loathes and despises so much. A quiet, bass grumble comes from the bug, as he glares at it from the darkness of the building. “A damned Serperior. And I would expect all of those pompous snakes to be dead by now.” The serpent looks to be actually quite frightened by the city around him, almost as if he has not seen what has happened to the world. How could that even be possible? It has been quite a while since this dreadful epidemic has come.

He clicks his antennae with irritation, not enjoying the introduction of two beings even larger than himself. Wary of the situation, he speaks to the Mightyena. “I would hate to blow our cover, but maybe you should head back to your shed? I shall follow, if you would approve of it. You have this Scolipede’s word that I will not take your food.” He gives a small nod of respect, as he considers any other problems that could arise. “Besides, that Zoroark from the fight may be seeking out other Undead, so staying together may hinder its plans. I would not dismiss it as a simple beast.” The insect steps near the exit, ready to go off in the direction of Shadow’s shed if he is permitted to. He respects the Mightyena, both in his attitude and in his prowess. Not to mention he is possibly the only person worthy of his trust here. The Murkrow may be nice, even sincere, but he is still infected. And Hauberk is not going to let him get a chance at infecting himself as well--he needs to keep himself well until he can find his dearest sister. Besides, these two newcomers could cause massive problems, especially since they may eat even more than he does. They look inexperienced in this hostile, brutal world.

((OOC: lol, originally the Pokémart was torn down, but I guess we could say that it was not :b It may be better that way. Also, radiohead, I made it so that Hauberk did not notice Carrie coming out, if that is fine with you.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Slateport City|Late Morning (10)

(OoC: It's completely fine, Veil. She's usually unseen anyway.)

Leaving that damn contest hall felt so good for the Froslass. With just a glance back, she murmured, "Burn in hell, Margaret."

Carrie looked around at what was left of the city. The only major difference, other then lack of people, was that a few buildings were crumbling. "Wow, this place doesn't look that bad with all the shit that's been happening." The bruised Froslass wandered the city, looking for food. As she turned a corner, she saw a Mightyena and what appeared to be a giant centipede. Carrie quickly turned around and went in the other direction.

She came across the PokeMart. Thank god, a place where Carrie could get some food. She went in and looked around at what was left. She saw Nalin in there too. She needed to confront him about what happened in the contest hall. With caution, she approached him.

"Hey, Nalin. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for flipping out at you. I just wanted to know something. Why do you not like me?" The Froslass' voice was plain and calm.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue May 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Slateport City/Late Morning (11)

Shadow waited until Hauberk had finished his berries and then followed him outside. The bug appeared to be looking at something in the distance so Shadow followed his gaze and spotted a Milotic, a Pokemon that he had seen a few times after returning home to Hoenn. It didn't appear to be infected but that didn't make Shadow want to go over and talk to it in the slightest. He already had an overgrown bug and a greasy infected bird to deal with and he didn't need some prissy sea-snake to make things even worse than they were. Playing the nice guy was so against his nature that he was finding it hard not to falter. But then he kept reminding himself that Sakura's kindness would have been for nothing if he returned to his old self.

From a building in the distance three more Pokemon emerged, one of which was Sem. Shadow snarled and the fur on his back bristled. "That fucking--" He stopped when he noticed that the two Pokemon appeared 'normal' and that the Murkrow hadn't confirmed his fear and gathered his little friends to come and kill them. "A damned Serperior," he heard Hauberk say. "And I would expect all of those pompous snakes to be dead by now."

"A what?" Shadow gathered that he was talking about the green serpent. He didn't see much of a problem with it, but then again he had never seen that Pokemon before. Another unfamiliar Pokemon was there that looked like a Ghost-type. He could tell just by looking at it that it was female. He watched her drift into the Poke Mart next door and begin talking to the Milotic. Clearly he and Hauberk weren't the only odd pair in this city.

"I would hate to blow our cover, but maybe you should head back to your shed?" Hauberk then said. "I shall follow, if you would approve of it. You have this Scolipede’s word that I will not take your food." Shadow looked at the 'Scolipede' with surprise and slight irritation. He hadn't planned on taking this huge guy anywhere near his shed. Somehow he looked a little uncomfortable around the new Pokemon and couldn't understand why; none of them were threatening to his knowledge. "Besides, that Zoroark from the fight may be seeking out other Undead, so staying together may hinder its plans. I would not dismiss it as a simple beast," Hauberk continued.

Shadow smirked a little; an enormous bug like that afraid of a Zoroark? The things were nothing but pests. The Mightyena certainly didn't want anyone near his shed and precious food stash, but now that there were newcomers on the scene Shadow felt like he needed to get back to it and make sure none of them found their way in there and took the food that he'd spent so long collecting.

"Hmph, fine," he grunted, tossing his head and starting to lead Hauberk back to the shed. "What's your problem with the green snake? Serperior, did you call it? Looks pretty harmless to me." And easy to kill if he causes trouble.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 pm

((OOC: I'm really sorry guys, but I wasn't reading much of your posts because you didn't seem to want to join the rest of the team. So I kind of did my own thing. MC kind of over here...yeah...))

Slateport City|Late Morning
    (11)

Nalin sighed dejectedly as he couldn't discover more than a few more cans of food. Useless. If he had no way to open them, then they were worthless. The best he would be able to do was turn them into frozen food, but they would still be in the stupid cans. Guess he needed to move on. Though what should he do from here? He had never been one for making the plans, his boy always did that. He was excellent at executing commands, and dazzling judges with his technique, but plans? Well...he could at least try. 'Okay Nalin, think...Uh- maybe one of the houses still had food that hasn't spoiled?'

With that really as his only option he slithered back out of the building only to see Darron and the others coming out of the Contest Hall. Damn it. Why did it always have to be him? He tried turning the other way, and saw a gigantic bug and a Mightyena. Really Fate? REALLY?! So his choice was either the prick or death. Fan-bloody-tastic. He tried to slink around the back of the building, and hope that Darron didn't notice him (or Arceus forbid the other two) when suddenly crazy chick was there.

Nalin tried to back away, but he was cornered. He was in a triangle from hell and there was no way out! Pain and suffering were on all sides of him and he swore he could hear Fate laughing at him. But then, she spoke. "Hey, Nalin. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for flipping out at you. I just wanted to know something. Why do you not like me?" In pure shock, his mouth hung open and all the Milotic could do was stare for a moment. She couldn't really be asking him that, could she? He closed his mouth and gulped nervously, certain that if he gave the wrong answer she would try to attack him again. "I-uh...well...you see...you, uh, kinda...scare me."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 am

Post 13

Slateport City| Late Morning

Darron couldn't help the pang of guilt that seized his chest as the little greasy bird flinched away from his outburst. He almost immediately apologized, but the bird, Sem, spoke before he got the chance. "I can explain everything to you that I know and have learned, Darron, but if I do you must not place blame on me. You must not attack me. I have been effected just like everyone else." The two gazes locked for a moment. "Is that understood?"

Darron nodded, even if he was a little confused. "I wasn't angry at you, dude. Why would I be? I'm just..." He took another look around the desolate, demolished city. "...in shock...." He turned back to Sem, his face now set with determination. The bird could see his eyes harden with resolve, his fear, his pain vanishing beneath the hard exterior. Expressionless. "...Tell me. I'm ready."

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Slateport City || Morning | 12

((OOC: ;A; I absolutely cannot get into Hauberk’s character. I have finally decided to put him into inactive, but I will try and come back to the team sometime in the future. Apologies for the slight derp moment this might cause.))

Just as Hauberk proceeds to follow the Mightyena, something appears and takes him completely by surprise. Appearing right in front of his face, a hovering alakazam appears. The right side of its face has been sloughed off, and the usually calm expression of the psychic’s species is wrenched into a long and mad grin.

Hauberk steps back in surprise. “What the?!” He rumbles aggressively at the alakazam. Wait, does he recognize this psychic? When the thought hits his conscious mind, he glares at the psychic with utter hatred. The alakazam sees this, and knows full well what is going through the bug’s head--This is the Undead that teleported him away from his trainer and sister!

It puts is hands together and chortles as it speaks to Hauberk with a distended, distroted voice. “I was wondering where you were, Scolipede! We still have a score to settle.” He dodges a swing from the Scolipede and puts his hand upon the bug’s forehead. Before leaving he speaks to Shadow, of whom he knows is behind him. “Tata, Mightyena!” Immediately afterwards, the alakazam teleports himself and the large insect away in the blink of an eye.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Slateport City|Late Morning (11)

After an awkward moment of silence, Carrie finally got an answer from the Milotic. "I-uh...well...you see...you, uh, kinda...scare me." At first, she was confused. About what? What made her scary towards...

It was at that moment that she remembered telling him about the killings. "Nalin," she said, "I'm not like that. I was just pushed over the edge and I lost control of myself." She began to get emotional as tears started to form in her eyes, "I don't want you to judge me based on one accident in my life, Nally." She didn't even care that he hated the name. "I'm really not like that..."

Carrie waited for the moment when he would call her crazy again. She was almost sure it was to happen, but would it?

(OoC: Not one of my best posts. Just needed to get it out of the way now.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu May 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Slateport City/Late Morning (11)

Hauberk hadn't even answered Shadow's question when an Alakazam came the fuck out of nowhere, grabbed the Scolipede and teleported away with him. "What the..." Shadow stood still for a few moments, staring into space. One moment the guy was there and the next he was gone. Shadow finally blinked, sat down and chuckled to himself. What a random turn of events! It wasn't even that he liked that overgrown bug anyway. He only made an effort with him for one reason.

He was sitting next to his shed again and considered going inside to have a quick snack when voices from nearby reached his ears. Of course, it wasn't just him; that green serpent, the Ghost-type, the Milotic and that greasy little bird were still around. Crouching in the shadows, the Mightyena crept closer to a large building in front of which were Sem and the strange serpent. The Murkrow was doing a lot of talking and as Shadow got closer he realised he was talking about the whole epidemic in general. Shadow held back a growl; he just wanted to shove a rock into that fucking bird's beak and tell it to shut the fuck up. He was speaking in such a solemn tone that it made Shadow want to vomit. Speaking about all this like it's a bad thing while he himself is one of them? That sneaky little shit, what's he up to?

But then it occurred to Shadow that Sem was telling the serpent about the epidemic as if he didn't even know about it. The way that he was describing everything that had happened these past few months ... Shadow couldn't believe his ears. As soon as Sem finished his little sob story he marched out of his hiding place. With a loud growl, he glared up at the green snake in disbelief. "Have you been living in a hole? What the hell?! You're seriously telling me that you've only just found out about this? Where have you been?!" He breathed heavily and his lip curled upwards into a snarl as he regarded the snake. Clearly he'd never watched his own family get torn to shreds before his very eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:37 am