Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The SLATEPORT Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The SLATEPORT Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The SLATEPORT Team

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Slateport City || Morning | 5

Sem nods, confirming to Hauberk that he will come with. The Murkrow opens his wings to ready into flight, but stops short at an irritably familiar voice. While he puffs up his feathers and extends his wings, he gives a warning crow. The Scolipede turns just as readily, his eyes staring down to the Mightyena approaching from a hiding near them. Turning his large body away from the bird, he readies himself for any attacks. None come, though, and instead the aggressor speaks with exasperation. “I knew it! That’s the Team Rocket symbol! You were with them too?” The bird looks perturbed at the statement, putting his wings back to his sides and letting his nightly blue plumage settle. Turning away his attention from the dark pokémon, Sem appears hurt by some memory.

So that is what that band on his leg is. It crossed Hauberk’s mind earlier as to what it was, but now that he recalls Team Rocket he understands the situation. As the Scolipede eases down his straightened pose, he looks to the tiny band upon the bird’s leg. He has heard of this Team Rocket group. They are said to be more villainous than even Team Plasma, and even more devious. He once heard Diligence speak of them once a long time ago, speaking of their brutal and mysterious nature. That they stole pokémon even more joyfully than Unova’s organization and used them for many wicked purposes. If the Murkrow was part of that rabble, how could he turn out so nice? It is understandable that the Mightyena could be a former pokémon of Team Rocket, with its short temperament and prickly attitude.

Then the Murkrow confirms to the lupine that he used to be with them, giving Hauberk a precious answer for himself. “My original trainer was one of them. He was kind to me, but the organization itself is responsible for taking him from me.” Sem perks himself up, posturing with esteem and intelligence as he looks to the Mightyena.

Before he goes in, Hauberk decides to stand passively to listen to the conversation. Staying around to gather a bit of information may be good before going into the old, seaside structure to deal with finding sustenance. Maybe this Mightyena is intending something important.

He idles by the smooth brown side of the building, standing in front of the large breach showing calm interest towards the conversation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning (4)

Carrie could sense unrest between the two serpants, Nally and Darron. It was silent the whole time. She kept wondering how the two will react to her presentation. She brought her mind back to earth when Darron said, "So, uh, Carrie. Where exactly are we going?" She shivered at the thought of telling them that she was a killer. Not turning around, she said, "Just something you need to know about me..."

She peeked into rooms, trying to find it. She finally reach her destination. She turned around to the two and said, "Okay, let me warn you about something. What you'll see in here is something gross and something I'm not proud of. Promise me you won't freak out, okay?"

When the two responded, she lead them into the room. Bodies were everywhere, all mangled and decomposing. She could still see the stage, covered in blood where she and Margaret suffered. The memories rushed through her head. Her expressionless eyes glanced back over to the Serperior and the Milotic, saying, "Well, here it is..."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Slateport City/Morning (5)

"Interesting." Shadow sat on his haunches as the Murkrow spoke. His red and yellow eyes narrowed upon the mention of the Trainer being 'kind'. "Well, I certainly didn't get a 'kind' one," he said bitterly. "He beat me and kept me chained up." He gestured to the collar around his neck. "I got my revenge, though. The bastard deserved it."

It felt strange conversing with another one of Team Rocket's Pokemon, almost as if he and Sem were related somehow. Clearly the Murkrow had had a much different experience than he had, so Shadow decided not to start giving the gory details. They'd only hate him more for it anyway.

He continued to observe the little Murkrow for some time before slight movement from the giant bug distracted him. He hadn't paid much attention to the building before, but now that he recognised it, Shadow flattened his ears against his head and stood up.

"If you're thinking of going in there, I hear strange sounds coming from it regularly so I reckon that there are undead using it as a hideout of some sort. If you're determined, however, let me come in with you and offer my protection." Stop it, you idiot, he thought as he lay down onto his stomach and rested his head on his paws. "Consider it an apology for my behaviour before."

Well, at least he hadn't said the S-word. His pride was cracked on the surface, but still intact. It was about time he started helping out others rather than just himself. Maybe, later, if he was feeling really generous he'd let Hauberk share his food. The guy looked like he hadn't had a decent meal in a while. He wasn't sure if the Murkrow deserved any of it though.

"Oh, guess I should tell you my name," the Mightyena said, getting back to his feet. "I'm Shadow."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning
    (4)

He was following them all over the freaking contest hall. Where was she taking Darron? And why the hell was he going with her? The jerk was never nice to anyone, ever, so why her? Why now? And WHY DID HE CARE WHAT DARRON DID? Nalin was ready to just pound his head into a wall for this whole stupid thing when Darron's voice echoed down the hall. "So, uh, Carrie. Where exactly are we going?" Good f-ing question.

"Okay, let me warn you about something. What you'll see in here is something gross and something I'm not proud of. Promise me you won't freak out, okay?" That...didn't sound good. What was she going to do to Darron? And, once again, WHY did he give a damn? This was driving Nalin nuts. He hated Darron, he had always hated Darron. The arrogant prick had made Nalin's contest life hell since the day he arrived. And even sometimes outside of the contest hall if they ran into each other. What was it about nearly dying that made him suddenly want to just up and follow Darron down a death-infested corridor?

"Well, here it is..."

Holy---There were bodies EVERYWHERE! He could only just make it out over the Serperior, who he was sure knew Nalin had been following him by now, and was utterly disgusted. Was the Froslass saying that she did all of that? What? Why? It didn't make any sense. She was so quiet, so blase about the whole thing. If that really was all of her handiwork then where was the murderous rage that should have accompanied it? He just couldn't keep quiet anymore, and had to ask. "...HOW?!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Post 6

Slateport Contest Hall| Morning

All that were there were bodies. Bodies stuck to the walls, on the ground, on the fans, on ribbons, on anything that could support them. Pokemon and human alike. Though, this didn't surprise him. They were already in a massacre, and he had to slither over others just to get here. A frown creased his face as he looked to her, then back to the scene, then to her, and back, her and back. The hell? Yes, he knew that the damn rabid dogs already destroyed the place. What more did he need to know about it?

"HOW?!" a voice shouted in disbelief behind him. It started the grass snake a bit, but when he turned to see who it was, he only smiled.

"Nally, you made it!" he called, waving him closer with the end of his tail. "This is Carrie, by the way. Rude for not introducing yourself earlier, bro. Really rude." He turned back to the scene and sighed. "Yeah, those dogs really did a number on this place... We should probably leave them, though... Leave the bodies in peace. Not much else we can do." He began to slither away, pondering vaguely if anyone had stopped those freaks. "Any berries around here? I'm hungry."

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:01 am

Slateport City || Morning | 6

As the conversation between Shadow and Sem goes on, Hauberk becomes rather dismissive. While he is curious and he still finds the information interesting, he still finds it rather boring to learn of others’ histories. Being a wild pokémon at heart can do that anyways. At least he now understands the reason for the Mightyena’s prickly attitude--he had a cruel trainer. That’s quite the misfortune, since Hauberk had a very caring and brave trainer. “He beat me and kept me chained up.” Shadow gestures to the collar around his neck, of which boasts the remains of a shattered metal chain. “I got my revenge, though. The bastard deserved it.” The lupine’s sense of humor amuses the insect somewhat; it is good to know that the Mightyena has a sense of dark humor. Hauberk was beginning to bore of not finding anyone with such a similar sense of humor.

As Hauberk turns away slightly to investigate the wall again, Shadow addresses him. “If you’re thinking of going in there, I hear strange sounds coming from it regularly so I reckon that there are undead using it as a hideout of some sort.” Strange noises? The Mightyena lies down before he continues. “If you’re determined, however, let me come in with you and offer my protection. Consider it an apology for my behavior before.” He appears to be browsing his thoughts now, and Hauberk takes this as a sign of him finishing his side of the conversation. Before he turns to look into the breach, though, the Mightyena looks at him momentarily before rising up again. “Oh, guess I should tell you my name; I’m Shadow.”

Hauberk nods respectfully to Shadow’s offer and replies. “Well then, Shadow, it will be good to have you.” While Sem trades his own side of the banter, Hauberk turns back around to look into the building’s breach.

He hears nothing except the sea and the wind, the latter of which whispers through the patchily lit structure. What does catch his senses, though, is a peculiar dusty and musky fur scent marred by rotting flesh. That scent that is loathsomely familiar to the Scolipede. It makes him glare into the dark structure with contempt, as he takes the Mightyena’s advice clearly. There is also another scent, one of a waxy, bloodstained sandy theme. With a slight turn of his head, he advises the others.

“I smell a few Herdiers, and possibly a Cacturne.” Supposing that Sem and Shadow may not know what Herdiers are, he gives some small advice. “Just in case you do not know, Herdiers are Unovan dog Pokémon. They’re nasty, but easy to stop.”

Just as he finishes, he hears a scuffle from somewhere close to the breach. Across the short length of the room’s right, he can hear a deep and hungry growl. “And would you know, it would appear the first one has come.” As he stares down the dog, two more Herdier--both with rather nasty injuries--emerge from the far shadows at the left. One of them has only a single front leg, and the other appears to have lost a large section of the flesh on its skull, revealing a majority of the worn bone. A pair of distinctly piercing red eyes behind the duo catches Hauberk’s attention, possibly belonging to the Cacturne. Either way, he is ready for a fight! The Herdier that originally found him bounds straight at him, but Hauberk steps back from the hole swiftly. Driving his horns under and into its airborne belly, the Scolipede hurls the offending beast straight over him and onto a picket fence. When he throws his head back down and looks at the entrance with a hostile leer, he sees the two remaining dogs and a highly intact Cacturne staring at them.

((OOC: I’m not introducing the Undead too early am I? =_= I’m too tired to worry about it now, blah))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 am

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning (5)

The Milotic was in disbelief at the room. Carrie kept the straightest face ever, but still frowning in shame. Darron realized that the Milotic was with them. Carrie floated over towards them. "Nally, you made it! This is Carrie, by the way. Rude for not introducing yourself earlier, dude. Really rude."

He mentioned something about dogs wrecking the place. "No, no. It wasn't dogs who killed all these people, though they may have eaten them, they didn't kill them. It was me." Carrie looked down to the ground. "If you want me to explain myself, I will." She floated over to the stage.

"My trainer was a mean girl named Margaret. She would constantly beat me whenever she lost a contest, even if it wasn't my fault. We entered a Super Contest together. The judge announced our names as the winners. I was so happy, as was Margaret. But then, we were soaked. It was blood. Grumpig blood that wasn't infected. The real winners were Margaret's rival, Susan and her Milotic." She looked at Nally, "It wasn't you, though, I know that. Margaret was so upset, she beat me on stage right in front of everyone. The final straw came when she struck me in the head with a mic stand, which is why the crystal is cracked. I showed her, as well as everyone, my true potential. I unleashed a relaying combination of Ice Shard and Psychic. It killed everyone, and I mean everyone. People. Pokemon. Margaret. When I broke out of my trance, I felt sick of myself. I couldn't live with myself."

She ended her story, her head still hung low. "Any berries around here?" Darron said, "I'm hungry." Carrie looked at him. "I think I know a place. Let's just get out of here. I hate it here..."

It wasn't until she was leaving that she realized that they may no longer trust her after telling them.

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Slateport City/Morning (6)

Shadow sat down and simply nodded as the two Pokemon introduced themselves; he didn't see the need to tell them that he already knew their names. He was somewhat surprised that they had accepted his apology so quickly. How did they know that he wasn't planning to trick them or lure them to somewhere secluded so he could kill them without detection? He was capable of doing either of those things, but preferred not to stray back to his old ways since Sakura would never forgive him if he did.

Despite Shadow's warning, Hauberk was still adamant on entering the building. Just what exactly is that guy going in there for? the Dark type thought to himself as he sat down and idly scratched the back of his ear. Surely he wouldn't deliberately walk straight into a building stuffed to the brim with undead without good reason?

Before he could ask the bug what his intentions were, Hauberk began to warn him and Sem about the Pokemon within. Shadow's strong nose sniffed the air and caught the same scents. The undead knew that they were outside and were getting closer. The fur on Shadow's back bristled as he stood up, faced the building and snarled, ready to attack and kill anything that dared show itself.

Surely enough, three Herider appeared. One was quickly and impressively dispatched by Hauberk; Shadow couldn't help but admire the bug's sheer strength and quick reaction. The two remaining dogs looked extremely pissed off to say the least after watching the death of their companion. One of them bared its fangs and charged straight at Shadow.

Come on...

Shadow waited until the grotesque canine was a mere foot away from him and then jumped straight over it with a single powerful leap. He span 180 degrees upon landing and threw himself onto the Herider's back, sinking his fangs into the dog's neck. He locked his jaws as the undead Pokemon bellowed and tried to throw him off. There was a sickening crunch as Shadow's fangs sank deep enough to crush its vertebrae. With a gurgling gasp the Herider fell to the ground, permanently dead.

Just because he was no longer with Team Rocket didn't mean that he had ceased to be a trained killer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 pm

(5)

Nalin bristled slightly at the insulting, girly nickname Darron kept insisting on using. Always with that name. Always. But right now, his irritation was only slight, residing in the back of his mind for the moment, while he took in the state of the room the Froslass was showing them. The scene was morbid, with bodies littered everywhere, walls decorated with entrails, and the smell. Dear Arceus, the smell. But what came out of Darron's mouth made Nalin's mouth drop open and his eyes go wide.

"Yeah, those dogs really did a number on this place... We should probably leave them, though... Leave the bodies in peace. Not much else we can do." Really? REALLY? Did he totally not listen to the girl who freaking brought him here? She all but said 'Hey see this? I did it.' Was that ego really still so inflamed, even after all of this, that he couldn't see the chick was psychotic. And who cared what her name was? She freaking killed people! They needed to get away from her!

"No, no. It wasn't dogs who killed all these people, though they may have eaten them, they didn't kill them. It was me."

"See? That right there!" Nalin cried out. "Darron, we need to go, right now! Crazy people who decorate the walls with their trainers are NOT something we need to hang out around! Let's just go!" Sure he hated the Serperior, but he didn't hate him enough to want the asshole to wind up like whatever used to be that red and purple-ish stain on the floor. She tried explaining herself, telling them some tale about abuse and horrible humans, but Nalin didn't care. She was dangerous and that was a big 'NO' for him. If only Darron could pull his head out of his own ass long enough to see it, too.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:45 am

Post 7

Carries shook her head at Darron after his statement. "No, no," she began softly, "It wasn't dogs who killed all these people, though they may have eaten them, they didn't kill them. It was me."

...Bwha?

"See? That right there!" Nally cried out from behind. "Darron, we need to go, right now! Crazy people who decorate the walls with their trainers are NOT something we need to hang out around! Let's just go!"

The serperior flinched and watched Carrie's reaction carefully. Didn't this dipshit know that the one group of people you don't insult -next to muscle guys- are crazy people? She was RIGHT THERE. His tail tapped the floor anxiously as he listened to the scared rant, Nally begging them to leave her. He wanted to tie Nally's big head into a knot of his own stupid girly body so he would shut up long enough for the froslass not to destroy them like she did the people in this room... which he still found weird.

"Eh heh..." he chuckled nervously after Nally finished, "Uhm... Well, Carrie... I guess that just means you aren't to be messed with." He shot Nally a subtle glare to the side before continuing. "But... like I said before, nothing to be done about it. And I'm still hungry. I think it'd be best if we got out of here, huh? Out of the stale air?" He hoped his lack of a reaction would placate the anger or rage the ghost may have been feeling... Hopefully, Nally hadn't completely botched it like he usually did...

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 am

Slateport City || Late Morning | 7

At seeing the death of their companion, the two remaining Herdiers begin their reckless, frenzied attack. The one on the right charges straight for Shadow, and Sem caws as he begins a swift assault against the Cacturne in the building. Hauberk, meanwhile, is focused upon the last Herdier, who growls viciously as it emerges from the building.

But something immediately hits his senses--something is not right about this dog in its growling bark and its odd gait. As it lunges for him his suspicions are only proven further. The canine’s foreclaws crackle and pulse with darkness, a move unmistakably similar to Night Slash, while it gives another strange growling bark that not even an Undead Herdier could make. Without hesitation he fortifies his flesh against the dual strike with Iron Defense. He turns his neck to block the blow with his armor, making the attack merely glance off with ignorable slash marks.

He immediately retaliates with a swing of his head, glancing the dog’s side as it dodges easily to the left. As he raises up his head to see the damage, he discovers he has revealed the true beast: An angry, gaunt Zoroark with lividly glowing eyes. Aside from the small gash he caused along the side of its ribs as an injury, it appears to be a recent infected. That means it is only more dangerous, great.

Without hesitation it pounces towards him from all fours, making Hauberk go on the defensive with another Iron Defense and a turn of his protective neck armor. Again the dark slashes are blocked, only causing ineffective scratches due to the increased fortification. This has to stop soon, though, or he will sustain a bad injury. As he backs up from the successive blows, his head directed down at the Zoroark as his neck still stays strong, the illusion fox tries a different angle to attack from. It leaps powerfully into the air above him, and belches forth a Flamethrower. This is his chance. Hauberk sustains the inferno effectively enough; although it still hurts, his armor plating protects him from the airborne immolation. After just a few seconds of his crucible, he dashes forward, his neck spurs and the tip of his helm dripping with poison. Just as he predicted, the Zoroark has ended in its leap, and now lands in front of him.

Without any mercy he slams his thick neck straight down on top of it. Bones crunch and some blood flies as his attack smashes the enemy onto its back. But as he raises up his neck to give another blow, the still quite-intact brute moves out of the way. Apparently it managed to avoid having its legs and spine break, but survives with a serious limp and a rather squashed ribcage. Instead of fighting further, it gets down onto all fours again, gives a spiteful hiss, and then scrambles into a retreat. It runs down and around the far side of the building to avoid Hauberk and his fellow fighters. Although he is still cautious of any surprise retaliation by it, he reviews the battle before heading in to cover Sem from any ambushers. He calls over to Shadow as he steps in, knowing that he had dealt with his own enemy after a quick glance. “Sem may need some cover, Shadow.”

((OOC: Hmm, do either of you think we should kick some more butt? We’re all in battle mode, so maybe we could add in a few more uglies before we do anything else? >:b))

Last edited by WinterVeil on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I smite thee, foul typo!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:47 am

Slateport Contest Hall|Late Morning (6)

As Carrie was leaving to search for some berries, which was Darrin's idea in the first place, she heard a sentence that shook her.

"See? That right there! Darron, we need to go, right now! Crazy people who decorate the walls with their trainers are NOT something we need to hang out around! Let's just go!"

The sentence made Carrie freeze. She turned around, facing the Milotic. Her eyes fueled with anger and rage as she sent a psychic at him.

"Listen the fuck up, girly boy!" Carrie screamed, "I did not want these people to die! It was something caused by fate! I know that you don't know what I've been through, but whatever you do, do not call me crazy! If I hear that word come out of your mouth one more time, I will show you how I killed these people."

Carrie resumed her destination towards the door. "Let's go..."

She had a feeling she couldn't trust these people. She was wrong to trust them in the first place.

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Slateport City/Morning (7)

Shadow licked the blood off his lips then hawked and spat it out. He pulled a face of disgust; undead blood tasted truly foul. No matter how many of the damn things he killed he had never got used to it. He spat again to make sure he didn't swallow any of it and then tensed as a large Zoroark scrambled past him, clearly injured because of its limp and misshapen ribcage. Shadow cast a brief but impressed glance at Hauberk; the guy wasn't just big and tough-looking.

"Sem may need some cover, Shadow," the overgrown bug said to him. Shadow turned to him and scowled. "Don't tell me what to do," he said, looking towards the Murkrow only to see him tearing the Cacturne into bloody, spiky pieces. "I think he's got it covered."

Once the area was eerily silent once more, Shadow moved closer to the others, his eyes on the nearby building that the Zoroark had retreated too. "Keep an eye out in case that damn fox comes back." A swift Pokemon like that could easily hide in the darkness and then ambush them, even if it was injured.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 am

(6)

Nalin winced as the frozen horror launched a Psychic at him, the ripples of energy making their way towards him. It was by sheer luck that managed to duck in time, a stared at Carrie in shock. And Darron had just completely ignored him, had let him get attacked. The hell? Not that he was expecting any less from the arrogant ass, but still, it bothered him. Nalin listened to Carrie rant at him, using that stupid nickname Darron always used, and he curled up tightly into himself. She was crazy...

As she turned for the door Nalin made a mad dash the other way, back where he came from. It was stupid to follow them, he should have just let Darron die. Now there was a crazy person who wanted to kill him and he had no way to defend against that. Crazy people where, by definition, unpredictable. Fleeing back into the hall where Darron first found him, he paused. He couldn't go back there, not with crazy chick on the loose, but he couldn't just hide in that room anymore. He needed to do something, but what?

"Where do I go from here?" he whispered sadly, wishing that someone, anyone, could answer.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 am

Post 8

Darron flinched away from the powerful psychic waves that were launched past him at the milotic, the ice ghost completely livid. He couldn't do much other than sit and watch; what could he do against her? However, Nally seemed to think differently as he shot Darron a glance before slithering off, to which Carrie simply said for them to go.

"...Hold on a moment, Carrie..." Darron said softly as he watched Nally leave. "I'll be right back." He then slithered right after the water snake, his mind set. What was Nally thinking, blurting that out to her face? He managed to catch up quickly, slithering in front of Nally.

"...Nalin," Darron began in a serious, low tone, "keep your head on. You don't go around blurting that out to people right in front of them." His stare was intense, studying Nally's reaction carefully. "Now, come on. We need some food." He turned and began to slither away, back toward Carrie and the entrance. "Show must go on...!"

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 am

Forest East of Slateport City || Morning | 8

As Hauberk steps into the building, his senses all searching around for any more Undead, he finds nothing else. After a quick glance to the right, the closer, shorter end of the building shows nothing else but dimness. Looking down the left, longer end of the structure he sees nothing else moving or shifting towards them. The floors above do not make any noises, but he is still very alert for any Undead ambushes. It would appear this may have been just a small Undead scavenging party, with the Cacturne and Zoroark as the heads and the Herdier as muscle, but doubt is always precious in any situation. Aside from the wind filtering through the damaged building and wafting away some of the foul rotten smell, there appears to be no other important odors.

He hears the Mightyena sharply reply to his earlier advice. But rather than becoming irritated by Shadow’s rebuke, he only appreciates the Mightyena even more. He does not even take orders from anyone? Impressive. That is something he rarely sees in other Pokémon nowadays, especially ones that had Human companions. Just as the lupine warned, he keeps himself vigilant for any potential ambush from the Zoroark. Even in its current state, it is still quite dangerous. The flamethrower that he sustained heated up his armor plates, making them momentarily uncomfortable. They are beginning to cool, though, and his thick hide was able to prevent him from getting burned by the dangerous attack.

Behind him he can hear the Cacturne experiencing a terrible death as it gets ripped apart by Sem. Good thing that’s bird’s on my side....for now. As much as he does not want to think about it--and does not want to care about, moreover--that poor bird is going to eventually break from the virus. And just as Sem told him to, he shall crush the bird even in spite of its apparent strength. He’s gotten himself into a possible alliance with the Mightyena and Murkrow, so he has to deal with the complications of being in a team now.

((OOC: Short post is short |U Not that it matters, really, lol.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:46 am

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning (7)

Carrie wanted to just leave the two behind. Darron went back to talk to Nally. In her boredom, she started singing to herself (no light, no light in your bright blue eyes I never knew daylight could be so violent)

Carrie wanted to get out of this place as much as the others. "Why don't we go outside? I really hate it here, and I'm sure you guys do too." Without waiting, she rushed over to the doors, opening them and leaving the place where she caused chaos. "After you" she said to Darron with a smile and a slight blush.

(OoC: The song she's singing is "No Light, No Light" by Florence + the Machine. I chose as her theme song, kinda.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm

((Sorry but skip me. There isn't much I can do at the moment. Say that Shadow followed Hauberk into the building and is keeping an eye out for enemies.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm

(7)

"...Nalin," Crap. Darron was using his 'I'm serious' tone. He hated that tone. It was usually used to tell Nalin that he was an idiot. Especially when he used his full name rather than that stupid nickname. "Keep your head on. You don't go around blurting that out to people right in front of them." Oh, that's what he meant. Yeah, the crazy chick did kind of flip out on him for that. But what was he supposed to do? Just sit there like nothing freaking happened? The chick was nuts! "Now, come on. We need some food. Show must go on...!" REALLY?!

"This isn't a contest!" Nalin all but screamed at the smug Serperior. "I'm not really willing to risk my neck around some psycho who killed her own trainer! Food or no food!" Nalin was practically hyperventilating. Darron was the only one in the world who could get the normally shy, quiet Milotic to react like this. And for the life of him, he couldn't figure out why that was. The guy was just such a jerk that it must just bring it out in him. At least, that was what he always told himself.

((OOC: Sorry for the lame post, I couldn't think of much since NO ONE ELSE IN THE TEAM IS AROUND! lol. Is the rest of the team ever going to JOIN the team?))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:03 am

Post 9

"This isn't a contest!" Nally all but screamed back at Darron, who paused in his slither back to the entrance. "I'm not really willing to risk my neck around some psycho who killed her own trainer! Food or no food!" He began panting, and Darron's gaze narrowed. Showing this much fear, this much anxiety...

"This is why you never beat me," he growled darkly. "It doesn't matter if this is a contest or not, it's something that's going to bite you in the ass if you don't keep your head on straight. You can't just go around talking like that, dude. There's consquences for every word you spout, especially around people like her." He gave an odd shrug by coiling and uncoiling himself slightly. "But fine, you wanna rot in here with your dead memories and these other corpses, starve to death or kill yourself, fine. More food for those willing to go out and get it." He slithered more into the hallway, back to Carrie. "I was trying to help you out, but whatever. Do what you want; it's obviously been a great strategy so far."

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Slateport Contest Hall|Morning (8)

With all that's happened, Carrie was contemplating whether or not to move on without the two. She watched Darron and Nalin (he didn't like the name 'Nally') carefully. On the one hand, Nalin thought she was nuts and didn't accept the fact that the deaths were just an accident piled on by her whole life. On the other hand, she felt safe around Darron. She could trust him and keep Nalin under control (To the best of his ability).

She heard a voice down the hall "Hello! Is anyone there?" There was another voice! Yes! She looked back at the two guys. She chose to leave them, but wanted them to know she was leaving. "I heard a voice down the hall. I'm gonna go check it out."

She went down the twisting halls to find a Murkrow. It looked really ratty looking. Its feathers were all greasey, its eyes were bloodshot, but the most distinctive feature was a black band around its leg with a red 'R' on it. Carrie got curious. With caution, she went up to him, "Excuse me, but what is the 'R' on your talon there?" She asked pointing to the band.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:19 pm