Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Snitch
Negative10
Drago
renegade
8 posters

The MOON Team

Anonymous

The MOON Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The MOON Team

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:36 pm

[Skip; Chelle's following the group into the cave]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 am

[ooc: @-@ with two people in a row away, I did not know it was my turn fjsalfjasd]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 4 | Midnight
    [5]

Poor thing didn't answer in response to his very heroic declaration. "It's okay, liiiiiiiittle one!" Prophet Blade did a small hop in excitement, smiling away as if nothing could harm him. He was Prophet Blade of course, obviously nothing could bring him down! Sweeping his cape across one shoulder over to the next, the Leavanny rose his bladed arms in welcome to Wesley. "Now let's go back to the others!" He was absolutely sure that they were not going to reject this fine Swoobat. With that joyous thought, Pro-B began his strut back to the others, only to see them begin their way into Mount Moon.

They wished to test my tracking skills! The grass type clapped his hands together in extreme delight, albeit the surprise was ruined now due to his quick friend-making skills. No matter! Prophet Blade waved for Wesley to follow after him, and began to dart forward with utmost grace and speed - in no time at all, he had reached the others with great splendor. "I have arrived, my belooooooved teammates!" The Nurturing Pokemon shouted, no longer scared of being found by the undead. "This is Wesley, a beautiful girl, is she not?" Realizing now that they may respond with a negative, Prophet Blade saved (hooray!) the possible embarrassment by changing the subject.

"How might we cross this mountain, may I ask? A grand charging montage with epic music in the background? A silent sneaking with ultimate sleuth? I muuust know your plan of action!" Although hearing many a hero's story where they would charge right into the battle without thinking things through, Pro-B found that he could not follow their way of living; it reminded him too cruelly of his trainer's ways, and such a villain could not be brought back into his life! Such a man will hurt others - which is not something I wish to do! His grin faltered for just a moment, but it was all sunshine and rainbows soon after.

[ooc: sorry, there isn't too much to do fff]

Last edited by Negative10 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Mt.Moon/Midnight

Pectus floated absent mindedly as he floated next to Vani into the cave with the other two, according to the level of annoying in the air, the Leavanny was following them, much to his other's disdain. Pectus wasn't sure if he was hearing correctly but he could swear hat the Leavanny was almost singing every syllable out of it's mouth.... As he floated along with Vani a Ball of Bubbling black energy flew past him and slammed into her knocking her back against the cave wall. Pectus turned sharply toward the direction of the attack, and loe and behold an infected Abra, missing the flesh from it's right arm, splatterd in blood, with purple and crimson puss dripping from it's cuts and scrapes. But it's most defining feature was, .... Their trainer's clothing.....the Abra had bits and peices of their master's shirt stuck to it's blood stains and teeth, along with the scent of fresh blood. It stood there like a limp maronette, it's two crimson eyes glowing red with hunger, and rage. It flung a energy ball at Pectus, but the green orb blasted around him as if it was blocked by a forcefield.

Pectus wasn't sure how to react, he just floated there staring at it blankly, when something clicked. It had hurt Vani. With a glint from his right eye socket, his shadow looemd accross the floor suddenly, and struck the thing in the jaw in the form of a shadowy fist, as he continued to use Shadow Sneak, the fists began to pummel the undead creature, as it stumbled back with each hit, seemingly uneffacted by the pain, even though it's body was obviously being damaged.

-------------------------------------------
    (Ooc: crappy post is crappy, and Hera gave me permission to have a random infected attack Vani.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Mt. Moon | Midnight [5]

Chelle felt her absent-minded self wonder off into dreamland, where her trainer was, him offering her if the Elgyem wanted to come along and become a crime-fighting duo. She felt homesickness tug at her, she forgotten why she was here in Kanto, she just wanted to find some company to help her find some stuff out on the Undead.
    The Elgyem's thoughts immediately snapped when a Green-ball of light hit Vani against the cave wall, Pectus turning toward the direction of the source. Chelle felt fear surge through her, she rose her arm up toward the source, the other arm supporting the held arm up. The same pose as holding a pistol humans do.

Before the Psychic could do anything, the Ghost-type just simply floated up to the source; an Abra, using Shadow Sneak, beating the Undead as it stumbled back. Chelle simply threw a Heal Block at the Abra, she was unsure whether it knew any healing moves, but it would totally help prevent the Undead from ever coming back. Plus, it seemed best for Pectus to finish him off. As if she shouldn't just jump in.

Unaware she was, of the several undead Clefairy closing in on the group.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:40 pm

[ooc: I love Prophet Blade.]
    Route 4 | Midnight
    [6]

So it seemed that they would finally be venturing into the wondrous mountain that was dubbed Mount Moon by humans. Pro-B took a large gulp of air, preparing himself for what he was sure to be an exciting adventure. One that won't be too difficult for a hero! Yes, he would protect these Pokemon, and make sure that they would not come to harm. The Leavanny grinned to himself, his resolve something that he would call noble, 'heroic' even. Ha, you maaaaake me laugh, Pro-B! He chortled to himself, guffawing at a joke no one else would catch. In his laughter, he had not noticed an Abra attacking poor Vani and Pectus until the deed had been done.

"Not on my waaaaatch!" He yelled exuberantly, and with that, Prophet Blade rose his arms to the air, straight up like the Twin Towers. "Sunny Day, lovely moon!" The attack didn't make much sense - in actuality it shouldn't have worked at all - but moonlight, sunlight; they were all the same to him! The moon's rays seem to have intensified, the shadows of the providence becoming smaller as the light became stronger. The Leavanny felt his energy spike up along with his ability (Chlorophyll, if he remembered right!), and Pro-B swept his cape behind him with great excellence. The Nurturing Pokemon was prepared to attack the Abra with serene finesse, when he noticed Clefairies behind Chelle!

"This looks like a job for Prooooophet Blade!" The dual type sang his name, darting forward at a fast pace - even faster along with his ability! With a jump upward, the Leavanny did a smooth twirl in the air before landing at the back of the Elgyem. Prophet Blade flicked his bladed arms out, narrowing his eyes in focus. He did not wish to hurt these Pokemon at all, but with a glance at their red eyes he immediately knew that if he held back, they would not. I will give them rest. It's the right thing to do.

"Got my back, partner?" He gave a lackluster smile to Chelle, offering encouragement before they charged into battle. Does she even know we have other opponents?! The psychic was entirely focused on the Abra, which the wonderful Pectus certainly had defeated down pat. "These Clefaaaaairies will regret meeting us!" Tapping the back of the Elgyem's head so that she would turn this way and notice the danger, Pro-B charged forward and slid on his knees, using both his arms to unleash two Leaf Blades at once, sweeping below the feet of the first two Clefairies he came into contact with and forcing them to fall on their face. The life of a superhero never gets old!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Mt.Moon/Midnight

As Pectus continued to beat the Abra with Shadowy fists, it teleported in away and into the deeper shadows of the cave, it's red eyes glinting at him as it faded deeper into the cave. Pivoting to the next threat, he noticed several Clefairy stalking up behind the bulbous headed creature. They where infected and would be a threat to vani, they had to go. Pectus Inane quickly sliced accross the air, his two chiten angel wings elongated into two shadowy raven-like features as he sliced on of the Cleafairy's in half with a nightslash. Spilling gelatnous pus, and purple-tinged blood from the round creature onto the ground. As he turned to face another, it clicked it's undead fingers, in a metronome, it's body glowed, until a sudden jet of white hot blue fire shot out of it's finger at the Shedinja, engulfing him.

Pectus was uneffected as the flames blew around the green bubble surrounding him, Protect. One of the few valuable things his master had left him. Lashing forward, he impaled his body through the creature's skull effectivly killing it. Thats when he notcied Vani laying on the ground, effectivly distracting him. As he watched his other staring at where the Abra ahd been, in almost a catatonic state, he felt a pang, he actually felt a pang of sadness where his abdonem would be. Even as a HyperBeam phased through his body he couldn't help but feel his other's pain and sorrow. Shaking the tought from his mind, Pectus returned to his emotionless stated, he floated toward his other, sure that the other idiotic creatures could kill the infected. He rested his cold hard body next to Vani, and stared silently with her down the cave where the infected...monster, had escaped. Under any circustance this would be meaningless to him, but somehow Vani's emotions where transpiring into him as well. And as he rested next to her, it was the closest he could get to a hug.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Mt. Moon | Midnight [6]

"This looks like a job for Prooooophet Blade!" Well that was a nice statement, the Elgyem felt herself snap her head towards Pro-B, who was suddenly behind her, "Got my back, partner?" He said encouragingly. The Psychic-type felt her emotions peel away, this was so alike to how she and her human partner would go when they were on the verge of an epic battle. "These Clefaaaaairies will regret meeting us!" Wait what, as the Leavanny tapped Chelle's head, she turned around, widening her eyes at the several horde of Clefairies, "Meep," she whimpered, she would always do that too before epic battles, but nonetheless gave a determined face showing it to Pro-B, "Go bro, I'll throw in a follow up!"

The Leavanny went on about as he threw down two Leaf Blades, taking down the first two Clefairies of the horde. Chelle followed up with a strong Psychic, aiming it at several Clefairies in a pistol-like action. It was as if she was back in her old Police-officer's ways! Homesickness tugged her, but she couldn't abandon everyone right away! Especially since she's back in business, thank you Pro-B for handing her a chance to perk up!

[Short post buhh]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Mt. Moon | Midnight
    [7]

Too easy! The Leavanny said in his mind, cheering himself on as he sped forward through the Clefairy mass, finding a hefty Clefairy that had a smug look on its face. "Hoo haaaaaah!" Pro-B hollered, his nimble legs pushing on until he was able to use Leaf Blade on the normal type's knees, effectively causing the Clefable to stumble and kneel to the grand Prophet Blade. It looks like you took a Leaf Blaaaaaaade to the knee. Laughing at the irony of that, the Nurturing Pokemon flipped backward, stepping on the face of a Clefairy and twirling on his foot to maneuver himself towards another Clefairy, spinning gracefully in the air while he was at it.

Prophet Blade recalled his miraculous mentor as he landed in the middle of the fray, a stealthy Breloom that instructed him on how to be woooonderful while in combat. It was actually all because of this pompous Breloom that he stood where he was, a powerful Leavanny fighting to protect the meek! The bug executed an X-Scissor, confronting another Clefairy that was set on taking him down. It had a grin that continually twitched with decaying teeth, and eyes that glowed red with no emotion whatsoever. A good opponent, I'm sure! He came to the normal type's face and poked the eyes of the Clefairy, smiling as it grunted in confusion and hurt, staggering backward. Taking that opportunity, Pro-B darted forward and used Leaf Blade, charging his arm through the head of his enemy. Blood immediately began to sputter from the wound, staining the Leavanny's wonderful green arm with a wicked red. Red only looks good on me as a caaaape!

Quickly wiping the blood off of him (a hero must become used to having blood on him!), he turned to tell the two other bugs that hey, it's all good because Pro-B is here, but he could only watch in awe as the Shedinja decimate a Clefairy, making sure that it suffered for its ill work. "Good joooooob!" The grass type yelled in excitement, seeing that the destroyed normal type deserved its brutal killing. No respect for those who don't respect others! Doing a quick three-sixty to look at his friends, Prophet Blade took note that Chelle was taking care of some other Clefairies in the long range. I go up close and personal, and she'll take out the rest from afar! Perfect! The Leavanny jumped up and sat upon the head of another Clefairy, and in its confusion Pro-B stuck his bladed arm within it throat. A few seconds later, the poor thing died from gagging.

Despite his many minor victories, there was still so much Clefairies floating about in their ridiculous manner - more so than his! Although Pro-B would like nothing more than to continue fighting as he protected the others, the Leavanny knew that retreat was not just for the weak. Kicking away some Clefairy's face, he dared a glance at the others in question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm

(Ooc: Skip me, I have been too busy to post and deeply apologize, Pectus is just lying their next to Vani as she is crying, and lets say he's tried to comfort her with a "hug" via shadowy hands from shadow sneak. also single manly tear from one of his hollow eye sockets)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 pm

(OOC: Please skip me until I have a chance to get caught up(: )
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 pm

((skip me too, please. Still trying to get caught up. XD))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 am

[ooc: is it weird that the last person who made a post was myself? xD]
    Mt. Moon | Midnight
    [8]

If Pro-B was the hero, and his teammates the victims, then the Clefairies were the bad guys. It was the only way the Leavanny could decipher what the heck was actually happening, but as he kicked the arse of the dwindling enemy population (the rest were fleeing), he gave a sure smile, waving his arm in farewell. A hero must always be poooooolite! He rose a single bladed arm towards the moon in thanks for allowing him to use Sunny Day (did that only make sense to him?) upon it, before twirling on his heel to make sure the others had made it out alright.

But in the rush of events, Prophet Blade was careless; Chelle was nowhere to be found, and dear Wesley had gone off on her own also. The Nurturing Pokemon crossed his arms in thought - but not for long, reassuring himself that those two could handle themselves easy. Who remained was the Donphan, and the other two bugs, whom were huddling together in solemnity. "Oh deeeeeear." Shuffling quietly closer to the Shedinja and Ninjask until he bent down right next to them, Pro-B held an arm to his chest while the other swept his cape around to surround the two bugs, shielding them from the outside. "It'll be alriiiiiiight."

He allowed time for them to mourn under the privacy of his red cape - although he really didn't know for what! - before standing up slowly and facing the Donphan. Prophet Blade knew, oh how he knew, that staying in one place would only attract more and more enemies. With a quiet voice, he whispered to the elephant. "Good siiiiiir, we should scout ahead and clear way in Mount Moon. We need not trouble the pair in their weeping."
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu May 03, 2012 11:50 pm

[ooc: I can't tell if we're in the mountain yet or not lol]
    Mt. Moon | Last Known Time ; Midnight
    [9]

"Prophet Blade... Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you... Pectus and I will be going through the mountain no matter what, but I think I speak for both of us when I say that we would be honored to have you with us. I- I truly apologize for my earlier behavior. It was inexcusable but I would love to make it up to you." Ohoho? Prophet Blade hadn't noticed that the Donphan had disappeared when he swiveled around to speak to him, so with that done he listened to the gratitude in the Ninjask's voice. The Leavanny gave a gentle smile, giving a large bow to the two bugs. This was one of the reasons he had become a hero - to feel this warmth in thankfulness that coddled his heart.

"It was no problem, miss, and I'd looooove to travel in such an escapade!" His voice was quiet and reassuring to begin with, but it had soon grown into a confident yell that ended up with him striking a pose with great finesse, sweeping his lush cape around his shoulders. "I am not called Prophet Blade for such farce and foolishness!" The Nurturing Pokemon looked at Vani, holding a blade to his chest as he straightened his entire body. "I pledge that I will bring each and every one of us through this mountain safe and sound! You can count on it, yes!"

He poked the Ninjask lightheartedly, seeing that she was still downtrodden and in a mournful condition. Pro-B turned on his heel slowly, walking into Mount Moon as he surveyed the inner structure. The bug type scratched his head in thought, not knowing exactly where to begin their excavation. He would have liked to just charge through and blunder past all tunnels, but he had others to protect! He couldn't make any costly mistakes. But what of the others? Vani warned that she wasn't sure if they made it out alright...

Pro-B wasn't sure if they were cowards for fleeing right in the middle of the fight, or martyrs fighting with others they barely knew. But are they the good...? Or the bad? It gave the Leavanny a headache trying to think of the right answer. After all, how could a bad person do good? Or good people do bad things? He rubbed his temples to massage his head, easing his mind away from the confusing subject. Perhaps this was one enemy he would rather end up avoiding.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue May 08, 2012 1:07 am

[ooc: ;A; short fkjdslfsd didn't think homework would take as much time as it did!]

[10]

"S-something wrong, Prophet Blade?"

Huh-wha? Pro-B dropped his arms to his sides, turning his head to face Vani. His mind was still lingering on the thought of... well, if he brought it up it wouldn't go away now! Hopping from one leg to another to warm himself up, the Leavanny grinned at the bug beside him halfheartedly, trying to conceal whatever troubling thought that remained in his mind. Whaaaaat troubling thought? He swept his cape in a comical manner, strutting a few steps forward.

"Noooothing's wrong, Vani, just thinking of the trials we've yet to face!" Instantly a pang of guilt struck the heart of the hero, knowing that lying was a horrid sin that he had just committed. White lies are good, no? Yes, he had done a white lie in order to keep Vani at rest - she had just gone through an emotional rift herself; who was he to add more to that plate? Prophet Blade's smile grew this time around, reassuring himself that he had done no fault at the moment. He would put his friends first and find their way through Mount Moon with little difficulty. [color=#00ff33]"Let's goooooo!" Striking a pose and a brilliant smile, the Nurturing Pokemon set out into the inner cavern
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Mt. Moon || Midnight [1]

Pink was not happy. An ugly frown had made itself comfortable on the Espeon’s face, his features contorted into the very definition of irritation. The feline had been stalking through the shadows of the cavern that he’d been most inconveniently dropped into by some divine force for a good few days now, utterly oblivious to fact he was walking in a neat circle. The creature had never excelled in navigation and the darkness only heightened the utter disorientation that he was already suffering from. One minute he’d been living it up in an abandoned mansion, the next, a dark cave that reeked of death. Charlie wasn’t exactly leaping for joy – though he was grateful he had encountered only three infected in the duration - relatively harmless Zubats. With an aggravated hiss, the Espeon was on the move again, his fury oozing as he began to mutter bitterly beneath his breath.
    “Goddamn fucking cave! Gotta be no damn light, no damn people, no damn food...” He had begun ranting, his choice of vocabulary less than elegant as he skulked forward, eyeing a pile of moonstones suspiciously, convinced he had already passed them. His scrawny tail flicked violently behind him as unnaturally long legs carried him swiftly down the various, annoyingly similar routes of the cave. Within a few minutes, the Espeon was back at the pile of moonstones. “GODDAMNIT!” The outburst had echoed pleasantly off the cave walls, Charlie’s own voice almost taunting him as his fur bristled with disgust. And they’d wondered why he stuck to the cities...

As he resumed his wandering, a consistent stream of almost incomprehensible obscenities regularly flowing from his lips, Charlie’s mind drifted. He was unsure how long exactly he’d been confined to Mt. Moon, nor where the hell he actually was, but he was less than pleased with his change in fortune. Many would argue that a no-good, cheating coward deserved the isolation of a dangerous foreign land, but Mr. Pink was sure he didn’t fit into that category.... well, not completely at least. 98% perhaps – but still, Pink never saw the irony of the situation.

A sigh of defeat left him, a moment of calm before he near enough lost himself to his irritation. Turning away for a moment, he cursed loudly, practically spitting out his hatred of his current predicament as he defiantly stomped about, his tail swinging maniacally until he managed to trip over his own feet, landing flat on his face. Charlie simply lay there for a moment, his face squished uncomfortably against the cave floor, the remainder of his body awkwardly sprawled out behind him. He found the position strangely peaceful, until the sound of footsteps came to his attention. His large, scruffy ears flicked forward, alert for the minutest of noises whilst the remainder of his body remained comically motionless.
    “Hearing bloody no-“ He muttered to himself unintelligibly in the dirt, convinced that the sound was nothing but a few rocks falling from the fragile roof. But he stopped mid-sentence, silence falling at the sound of a voice... a happy voice? Frowning, Pink reluctantly lifted his head, stretching his legs to assume a more normal lying position, his curiosity piqued.

"Let's goooooo!"

Yes, that was definitely a voice – clearly male although unusually peppy for such dark times. Pink glanced over his shoulder as if something in the darkness was waiting to tell him he wasn’t imagining things. Roughly pushing himself to his feet, the feline followed the sound as best he could, squinting through the gloom until a sudden, subtle sprinkling of light set his heart racing. His eyes threatened to pop out of his skull as he suddenly found himself jogging towards the light, gradually intensifying as he neared – but then, figures. Skidding to an abrupt halt, Charlie was lost to a concoction of emotions at the sight of two insects, a Ninjask and some mantis-looking thing.
    “Ah jeez,” The Espeon exclaimed, confusion once again plastered on his face. His mouth gave a slight twitch, the moustache-like tuffs following the action as he genuinely feared he was losing it. “Uh... a-are you guys real?” He squinted at the pair of bugs, waltzing closer to wave a paw disbelievingly in front of the Ninjask’s face. “It’s been a long time y’know, well I think it has at least, but this darkness plays tricks with ya – “ He was essentially talking to himself, accustomed to the sound of his own distinctly low-class voice, his large blue eyes aggressively scanning these strangers. “I mean look at me!” Pink gave a sudden laugh, spinning on his heel to face back into the gloom, his long fur sticking up haphazardly to compliment his current mental state – an utter fucking loon. “Talking to a pair of bloody illusions!” The Espeon was laughing again, his back to the ‘illusions’ as he stumbled back in the direction he’d came, convinced that he had finally and most spectacularly lost it.

(( Super excited to be on this team! <3 Say hello to Mr. Pink! ))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue May 15, 2012 10:34 pm

[ooc: hero pose ]
    [11]

Whaaaat is this? An Espeon with a rather 'gangster' appeal had shown up, murmuring mostly to himself, before it had looked at them directly and called them illusions! Vani had immediately rebuked that assumption though, looking at him for approval; with that, Prophet Blade nodded in great zeal. He walked his stick figure over to the Espeon, sweeping his red cape around himself in great finesse, more than happy to do another introduction to a new friend of his. "Friiiiiiiiend, of course we are not fake! I am not fake, for I am reeeeeeeality! I am the great and almighty Prophet Blaaaaade!" He jumped upward dramatically, landing with a leg bent forward and the other stretched back, both of his arms up in symmetrical exalting.

The Espeon had a scruffy feel to his outward appearance, and with his mumbling perhaps he was just a tad lost in his findings! I can assist him in finding himself! Yes! Pro-B could help this little, adorable quadruped in his soul searching! Peeeerfect! The bug type took a step backward to give the psychic some space, a large grin plastered on his face for mysterious reasons. The gears in his mind were turning, and with it, his excitement grew, and with that so did his grin. Prophet Blade crossed his arms as he realized that he might as well have looked like a person with an evil plot brewing in his mind. Which of course I do not! For Prophet Blade only thinks of good wills and good works!

"Now then, please, what is your naaaaame?" He asked with great confidence. Prophet Blade lowered himself onto one knee, going eye level with the Espeon. Earnestly making eye contact, Pro-B gave him a large smile, hoping that the confusion the pink feline was portraying would be washed away in return for another smile.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed May 16, 2012 1:16 am

Mt. Moon || Last Known Time; Midnight [2]

"Hey! Don't you leave! I don't know who the heck you are buster, but I am not an illusion and neither is my friend.”

A female voice had suddenly called out and Mr. Pink found himself abruptly halting in his leisurely escape from the tricks of his mind. Funny – illusions didn’t usually talk. A frown fell over his face as the creature continued, suggesting that they become ‘allies’. Charlie had always hated that word. It meant commitment; a promise that you would support these people no matter what. Needless to say, the Espeon would never accept such a title – in his mind it was every man for himself. He spun around on his heel to inspect the strangers further, his scraggly whispers twitching to mimic the confusion on his face.
    “You- You’re not?” Pink muttered, habitually glancing over his shoulder as if looking out for eavesdroppers. But before he could get any further, the insect was suddenly bounding towards him. Cape swirling about as the mantis made a flamboyant introduction, the feline raised an eyebrow in disbelief. Uh... what... ?

Looking past the insect currently locked in a dramatic pose, his large, blue eyes momentarily met with the Ninjask’s.
    “You sure, sweetcheeks?” He subtly gestured to Prophet Blade with a quick shake of his head, his doubt that these were illusions quickly re-flourishing. As his attention returned to the mantis just standing there, grinning away at him, Charlie took an instinctive step back flashing an awkward grin. He’d met some strange people in his lifetime, but this was something different. He’d never met such an eccentric, happy pokémon. The cape alone had provided a warning that this fella was certainly going to be one to piss him off.

"Now then, please, what is your naaaaame?"

The Espeon simply stared for a moment, his features mainly blank as he tried to rationalize whether this guy was for real. After a moment, he took a deep inhale, forcing a crooked, half-assed smile at the stranger.
    “It’s Pink, Mr. Pink,” It was a lie – but everybody knew him by the nickname. From what he could recall, only his family and six of the guys in the gang had ever known his real name – they were all likely to be dead by now though. His face fell for a moment, a genuine pang of sadness surfacing at the memory of his ‘father’, Vito. Poor ol’ bugger didn’t deserve to go in such a way.

Picking himself up almost as abruptly as he’d fallen, Charlie licked his lips, his smirk returning.
    “Now that introductions are outta the way, mind telling me where the fuck I am?” Classy as ever, the Espeon routinely skimmed over the female’s name. Whilst he would never admit to it, he was undeniably sexist. Back in the pack, the men made the rules, the men did the fighting and the women just provided a bit of eye-candy. Naturally, Charlie had addressed the male – albeit a rather poor excuse for one. ”You see, I was in Johto just mindin’ my own business, then the next bloody minute, I’m in darkness! God knows how long I’ve been wandering round there,” His tail flicked behind him, gesturing to the gloom he’d recently surfaced from. “Can’t really blame me for thinking you were illusions an’ all,”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 pm

((OOC: Excited to be here!~))

In Mt. Moon | Last Known Time: Midnight (1)

So much for becoming like father…

From the moment he stepped into this area he had done nothing but hide and cower. He had hid and covered himself with dirt when the rabid clefary passed by, and had stayed there for what seemed like hours praying to the spirit of his mother and to Arceaus that they wouldn’t find him. He almost had a heart attack when one stopped right in front of him, but things where good now, they were gone and he was safe, a huge coward who is probably embarrassing his father wherever that guy was, but safe nonetheless.

But just being a coward was not good enough, no, he had to show the world he was a scardy-cat by immediately going back into the hole he had made as soon as he heard yelling. The sad part was that it wasn’t even anything scary that was yelled, but just the suddenness of the volume that startled him. He had no clue what had been said earlier, but someone yelled “….Go…” which echoed fairly far. As soon as he took a moment to regain his composure, Typhus was off to investigate, ignoring every fiber in his being that told him to run and go back to hiding in his safe inviting hole.

The voice came from the entrance, which meant he would have to back track a bit to get to them, but being alone so long made the eevee kind of desperate for living interaction, so walking back wouldn’t be a problem. He just hoped they weren’t outside, he’d have to put his blackglasses back on instead of on top of his head, even in the night the moon could be too bright sometimes. But things where looking his way, they were inside the cave, and there was more than one pokemon!

Okay, game time, you’ve got one Leavanny with a cape, one ninjask holding a bright red balloon, and one pink thing that’s too far to see properly….what would father do….

“Having a little party here I see, guess I didn’t get the invite.” Yes! Nailed it! Now don’t lose concentration Ty.

Typhus casually made his way closer to the group, trying his hardest not to show how eager, excited and a little scared he was through his walk. Now it was time for the introduction, the most important part, he had learned early on that the first impression someone makes of you tends to last forever.

“Hey there, I’m, I’m...” But he wasn’t able to finish that sentence, the pink thing who he had trouble seeing from afar was now easily seen now that he was closer. That pokemon….its….its…AN ESPEON. That means it’s a higher level than me, so its stronger, so it is automatically cooler, how am I supposed to live in the memory of Father when there is a cooler, bigger version right in front of me. He even has scruffy fur, scars and a torn tail like he doesn’t care what the world thinks, how am I supposed to compete with that???

“I’m, uh….my name’s Typhus....”
    His introduction was now entirely ruined, he had spent a long ass moment practically gaping at the espeon, only to force out that lousy intro….

((Typhus hasn't seen Charlie since he ran off as an eevee, so i don't think he'd recognize him as a scraggy espeon))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Wed May 16, 2012 5:23 pm

In Mt. Moon || Last known time : Midnight || 1
    Magic scanned the area, her eyes nudged into a squinting position and her beak in a rather frown like shape. Perched on a rock, she ruffled her feathers and shook her head, which detatched a few pebbles on the rock and allowed them fall onto the direct ground in small 'clink clink' sounds. The lack of light made it almost impossible to see for her eyes, no matter what every object in the area looked like bloody black blobs that mean nothing! Twice already she had tripped over these 'blobs', which had turned out to be mangled bodies of dead pokemon, unidentifiable. Twice had she seen the terrible things that could happen to Pokemon in this, dreaded cave. The most despicable things in her mind would fill her up with worry and despair, each worse than the next, if only she hadn't made that wrong turn, and of course her curiousity wasn't that interested in the cave. "Arceus, how log will I be in this damn bloody cave?" Her voice echoed far and loud into the depths of the cave, oh boy was she going to be mad if she couldnt find a way out. Stomping the ground a bit in frustration, the bird Pokemon jumped off the rock onto the rough ground, the many pebbles and rocks that covered the ground stabbed the bottom of her feet, she slowly tip toed her way around the visible shard areas, never managing to get through two steps without touching one. Her foot, in less than one minute, began to ache with pain. She ignored it, knowing tending to it now would only slow her down on her way to get out of this damn cave!

She stretched her body and ruffled her wings, her body was sick and irritated, worse her head was beginning to hurt from straining her eyes to much in the darkness, one more reason to hate this cave. She didn't know where she was anymore, she didn't know how she would get out, again, even worse is that Magic had no sense of direction. At all. Left is right, right is left. A piercing pain entered her wing - a small sharp rock had fell through the ceiling - stabbing her in the wing. "ARCUES FLIPPING-" Magics sentence stopped as she covered her beak and reached to grab something to hold onto to keep her from falling as she held herself up with one leg. Pain subsided, and Magic let her breath go. Suddenly, the sweet sound of voices sunk into her head.

"Now then, please, what is your naaaaame?"

The voice was strangely happy, yet it didn't matter to the Swallow Pokemon, a voice! A glorious, spectacular voice in which made her heart skip a beat in joy. Maybe it was living! Maybe it was another Swellow - then the bad thoughts struck her, hard. Why if the Pokemon was a figment of her imagination, what if it was a illusion she had created to make herself happy again and bring her out of her bad thoughts and into the good. Maybe... She shook the thoughts away and threw them into the back of her head - no way, no absolute way she would imagine this! Magic jumped over to the source of the voice, more black blobs began to come, but then a little light seem to came, was she finally at the entrance. The figures in the distance seemed to form light silhouettes, but as she came closer, they became more clear and refined. In front of her was an unknown Pokemon to her, looked sort of like a mantis with a... Cape? Other than that was a bug like Pokemon and two cat like Pokemon. Magic seemed to have forgotten the names of these Pokemon, it had been so long since she had seen another living thing! Not one of the dead rotting ones on the ground.

She trotted up to them, well, more like hopped and a couple flutters of the wings, and quickly waved. Her expression had changed greatly, living Pokemon for dear Arceus' sake! "Hellooo~" She called at them, hoping that they would notice her.

[[ooc: Glad to be on the team, oh and sorry 'bout the quality of the post. B( And trust me-- Magic isn't usually what she is like at the beginning. XD]]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm